The Saleswoman’s Deal M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Saleswoman’s Deal M/F

Post by Bigballgag1 »

As Karly stepped out of her car the voice of her sales lead ran through her head. “If you can’t sell these items today you can kiss this job goodbye. You will be fired.”

Karly hated this job and the pressures that came with it. She was not a natural seller. She didn’t like to see people paying more than they can afford. However she really needed to keep this job to keep the rent of her modest one bed apartment paid and the car she had driven here in full of fuel.

The secluded house she had stopped at was her last chance saloon. She simply had to sell something to them from her pile and it had to be big. She was desperate and could feel her time in this job was up.

The busty 35 year old woman was very attractive. She had blonde hair which ran to her upper back and deep hazel eyes. She had a naturally curvaceous figure which gave her curves in the right places although she was slim and toned on her stomach.

She headed to the trunk of her estate car and picked up her bags of display items. Glancing at herself in the reflection on her back seat window she gave herself an unnatural smile. She was nervous, fearing failure once again and a job hunt in the morning. Her outfit consisted of a long sleeved red blouse and a short black skirt. Some tan pantyhose complimented her legs and a pair of black high heels completed her outfit.

‘Deep breaths. This will be fine. Your luck will turn. You look great. Now at all costs woman sell something.’ She thought to herself in a short pep talk.

Her heels were soon clicking on the pavement in the direction of the front door. Her nervousness hidden behind a falsely confident smile. It was all an act, much of it learned through training.

Three knocks using the knocker followed in quick succession. Three seemed the right number although it is one of those unanswered questions of life. How many knocks or presses of a doorbell is the right answer? Nobody knows truthfully.

There was a long pause. Somebody had to be home? There was a car parked on the driveway. Her heart began to race.

Karly was caught a little off guard when the door was opened by a man in his mid twenties. He had short brown hair and blue eyes. He wore a white t-shirt and black joggers with white socks.

Karly did her best to not show her disappointed expression. He would not be her target audience. She had to try though, maybe he might surprise her?

“Hi there. I’m a travelling saleswoman and was hoping if you and your family could spare a few moments for me to show you our range. May i ask, do you have a wife? Girlfriend? Friend? Staying here, its just this might be more for them or perha provide you some ideas for presents?”

The man studied her business card. “Oh, sorry. I’m not really interested in purchasing anything. I don't have a wife or girlfriend at present. I’m not sure I can be of much help to you?”

Karly began to panic. This was her one chance to save her job. “Are you sure? What if you were to take a look? You might find some inspiration and value from our range? The clothes dont eat or drink anything. You could keep them for the holidays or whenever a birthday comes up?”

“No, really. Thank you but I don’t see much point.” The man said a little uncomfortable.

“But..bu...” Karly began to grow upset. Tears flooded her eyes.

“Woah. Woah. There’s no need to cry. I’m sorry, I just...” the man spoke sympathetically.

“No...no I’m sorry. Its just I need to make some sales. My job is basically going to fire me. I should have sold more than i have. I’ve come here as the last house on my list and it’s only a man at home. I’m sorry to have wasted your time.” Karly whimpered. Her self respect and confidence evaporated. She was beyond desperate. “Please...is there anything I can do? I’ll do anything at this point. I hate this job. Please.” Karly was now on the point of begging. It was lucky nobody was around.

The man thought to himself. An idea springing to mind. Was it worth suggesting? She was desperate but was it taking advantage? Maybe suggested it might work.

“Anything you say? Look the last thing I wanted was to make you upset. Perhaps we can come to some arrangement? Would you like to come on in?” The man smiled.

“Yes anything. Thank you.” Karly spluttered calming down slightly. She was appreciative of his help although she had no idea what may be in store and his reasons for helping her.

Karly and the man had been speaking for 20 minutes over a drink. She was feeling much more at ease now. The man had simply listened to her vent about her worries and her scenario. She had seemingly completely forgotten she was supposed to be selling him something.

The man had learned about her struggles to pay the rent on her apartment, how close to losing her job she might be, her horrible boss and how much she hated selling people things. All the way throughout the man noodded, smiled, encouraged and most importantly listened to her.

It was a good 20 minutes before Karly became self aware just how much she was talking.

“Sorry...you probably didn’t need to hear all this. Its not your problem.”

“No...no..its ok.” The man smiled. “It sounds like you are under a lot of pressure right now. Your work situation does not sound ideal.”

“Thank you.” Karly smiled.

“May i say something? I think you are an attractive woman that is wasted in this job.”

Karly paused and blushed. “Oh...um...thank you.” She spluttered. It was the first time in a while she had been told this.

“So what are you selling?”

Karly trying to get back to business reaches into her bag and pulls out several different packets of pantyhose. There is also a few dresses, cheap jewellery and scarves. “Its all a good quality. I’m sorry i doubt any if this would appeal to you.”

The man scanned his eyes over the items.

“Do you like anything in particular?”

Not sure where this was leading, Karly paused a moment before answering. “Well if i were to recommend something. The necklace is really nice. This one. Its actually 4 carat gold. The emerald is fake but i think it looks nice.” She handed him the necklace carefully.

“How much for all your stock with you today?” The bizarre request for an answer caused Karly to ask him to repeat the question. There was no way she heard that right. Except she did and he meant it.

She found her inventory sheet quickly and used the calculator on her phone to add the subtitles. “Nearly £1000. I...sir...you don’t have to do this.”

“Karly, there is a reason I would like to purchase these items. I would like to make a deal with you. My request might sound a little unusual but you are under no pressure from me to accept. However before that, whatever you decide...this is for you.” The man stood up from the chair and walked behind Karly. The necklace she liked was soon being fastened around her neck. Karly blushed.

“Thank you sir. May i ask what you had in mind?” Karly was nervous. There had to be a catch. Sure enough there would be.

“Well I have an interest in women being tied up, to get straight to the point. I would like to tie you up using the pantyhose and have you as my submissive. In return I will buy all your stock here today. Impress me and I have a way out of this job you hate so much lined up waiting for you. I can make many of your problems go away. Equally if you are not interested, that is no problem and I can let you on your way.

The offer was firmly on the table. Karly didn’t know what to do. She was taken by complete surprise. However there was something about this man that made her trust him instinctively. She had already spilled her inner most feelings onto him. Selling all the stock would raise her a lot of money. The offer of a way out of this job also intrigued her. It seemed risky yet exciting, concerning yet fun.

Very soon Karly had her answer.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

An interesting start! I hope you continue it :)
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

charliesmith wrote: 1 year ago An interesting start! I hope you continue it :)
Thank you! Glad you are enjoying! :) )
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Very Nice and Interesting Start to story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Very interesting. Looking forward to more.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
0Kay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 0Kay »

Good start, I'll also be looking forward to reading more!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Got to admit that i normally like the girls to be doing the 'tying up' but i REALLY enjoyed reading this. Well done, looking forward to more.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Very nice! I look forward to the next chapter!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Very interesting. Looking forward to more.
Can only agree. Well, we probably can guess what her decision might be...
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 1 year ago Very Nice and Interesting Start to story
Thank you! Glad you are enjoying! :D
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Very interesting. Looking forward to more.
Thank you! More on the way soon! :)
0Kay wrote: 1 year ago Good start, I'll also be looking forward to reading more!
Thanks! Will hopefully have the second part for this up soon! :)
LunaDog wrote: 1 year ago Got to admit that i normally like the girls to be doing the 'tying up' but i REALLY enjoyed reading this. Well done, looking forward to more.
Thank you! Glad you still enjoyed it even if it isn't your preference. Next part soon! :)
Nainur wrote: 1 year ago [quote=GreyLord post_id=136271 time=<a href="tel:1660714608">1660714608</a> user_id=42940]
Very interesting. Looking forward to more.
Can only agree. Well, we probably can guess what her decision might be...
[/quote]

Thank you! Who knows! I couldn’t possibly say! ;) :lol:
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

As Karly used the bathroom she could not believe she had agreed to such an activity in exchange for a major sale. Had she sold her soul? Or was there something more going on here? The request was bizarre and yet exciting to her.

Exiting the bathroom she was ready for what would be a kinkier evening than she had originally planned.

Karly took a seat on the sofa in front of the man who she had learned was called Danny. She smiled instinctively. Her legs were together, body hunched forward slightly and hands on her lap as she awaited what was to come.

“Ok so this is your introduction to a little hobby of mine. First of all, I want you to trust me. You are safe. If i think you are in danger I will get you out.”

“Yes, I trust you. I will give the signal as discussed if i get into danger.”

“Good. Now I’d like to begin by having you remove your blouse, skirt and shoes. I wouldn’t want to damage them.”

Oh. Wow. Karly thought at first she had misheard. It was a bold move. However she soon began unbuttoning her blouse slowly. This was insane, if her boss caught her there would be no point talking about it, instead she should just wait for the employment termination forms.

“Oh...umm sure.” She smiled.

The blouse was soon unbuttoned. She gasped before she quickly tore the garment off, exposing her white bra underneath. She instinctively folded it neatly. Oh this was already so degrading, so wrong...but so right. Something about being instructed like this was really turning her on with excitement. She also noticed how Danny did not rush her or grow impatient. Instead he just simply waited for her to get ready in her own time. She liked that.

She then reached down and removed her left high heel followed by her right and placed them together neatly by the side of the sofa.

Finally she stood up from her seat. The clip at the front of her skirt was unbuckled before she slowly slid the skirt down her legs. It joined her blouse folded neatly on a pile.

Part of her didn’t really know what to expect. If this was a practical joke based on being gullible, she certainly had fallen for it but she heard no laughter. A good sign.

“Perfect. You have a very nice figure.” Danny complimented as his eyes moved down and then up. “Lose the bra snd we can get started.”

Karly did not even question the command now. Before she knew it her hands had unclasped her bra and it was folded in half on top of the rest of her clothes. She couldn’t help smiling with how much she was pleasing him. Suddenly being a saleswoman felt like a distant memory.

“Perfect.” Danny grinned. She watched him walk to her supplies and select a tan pair pf pantyhose which he unboxed before passing the garment to her.

“I’d like you to place both of your legs into one of the legs of this pantyhose. It should reach your waist still once you have pulled upwards.”

Karly began to do as was asked. As the pantyhose slid up her legs gradually. Slowly it was in this moment she began to get a real taste for what might be to come. There was something suddenly so arousing about having her legs welded together like this. She could not separate them. The material was stretched up her thighs and finished off at just below her breasts. The material was darkened by the darker pantyhose on her legs underneath.

Karly felt up and down her soft, nylon clad legs repeatedly already losing herself in the sensation. She didn’t even notice Danny had selected another tan pair of pantyhose but had began cutting a specifically designed hole in it. He soon handed it to her as she could see immediately what he had done.

“This is for your upper half.” He pointed out. Karly pulled the hole over her head and pushed her arms into the leg holes as a long sleeved nylon t-shirt had been created. The cut was low but held her breasts nicely creating a large view of cleavage.

The next item handed to her was a large fresh white handkerchief about the size of an A4 piece of paper. She looked puzzled until he explained. “Now I would like you to fold this up and stuff it into your mouth. This will be your gag.”

Karly folded the handkerchief slowly, unsure how this would work or add to things but willing to give it a try. Once it was balled up she proceeded to insert it carefully into her mouth. It was large and bulged out a little but with the handing to her of another pair of matching pantyhose, she could guess that would not matter.

“Good. Gags I am sure you will get used to.” Danny chuckled before explaining the purpose of the next pair of pantyhose. These were pulled over Karly’s head and down overlapping the pair already on her legs. She soon found herself encased in pantyhose which was for her a surreal feeling.

Karly was still processing it as the loose ends of her arm pantyhose were wrapped around her wrists behind her back.

“I’ll give you a moment. You look fantastic and when you are ready I will add some bindings to really make you my helpless damsel.” Danny smiled. He seemed happy she was enjoying herself but also at seeing a woman like her like this.

Karly was enjoying the predicament. She predicted a longer sales session than was originally planned thats for sure.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

WOW, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention]. Danny is bringing Karly along at a fast pace. Will she continue to be happy with the program? Will she find joy in something that has been missing from her life? And most of all, will she gain the ability to tell her sales boss to go jump?
Spy Task Force Completed
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

I am so liking how this is turning out! Good build up but not too slow at all! Pls keep going!
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Excellent! Ch 3, please!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago WOW, @Bigballgag1. Danny is bringing Karly along at a fast pace. Will she continue to be happy with the program? Will she find joy in something that has been missing from her life? And most of all, will she gain the ability to tell her sales boss to go jump?
Thank you! Definitely questions that will need answering in due course. Hopefully will get the next part finished and up as soon as I can. :)
Switcher1313 wrote: 1 year ago I am so liking how this is turning out! Good build up but not too slow at all! Pls keep going!
Thank you! Glad you are enjoying, I wanted to try and keep a steady pace and focus on the details. Hopefully have the next part up soon! :)
Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago Excellent! Ch 3, please!
Thank you! Hopefully will be soon :)
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Very Nice and Awesome Chapter
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 1 year ago Very Nice and Awesome Chapter
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Karly rolled around in her pantyhose cocoon lost in her inner arousal. She was barely tied in the conventional sense but she was already so helpless. Occasionally she would glance down at her legs through her tan tinted view. Her figure looked amazing.

Danny’s gaze was transfixed on the key moving object in the room. He was enjoying the views of her curves, the way her body moved in the cocoon and above all being able to introduce his interest to someone otherwise unaware and who was enjoying it so much.

He soon snapped back to action as he approached her with a roll of purple duct tape.

“I’m going to add some tape bonds to your body. This will add further limits to your movement and will look even better. I will start with your legs.” Danny explained as Karly nodded accepting of whatever was to come.

She felt her lower body pulled towards him, incapable of protest if she even wanted to. Then her introduction to tape bondage would begin.

She felt the tape first wrapped around her ankles. It was tight, secure and thorough but at the same time careful. It did not restrict her blood flow or feel uncomfortable. In fact strangely it was the opposite.

With her ankles taped together it only took a few more moments for tape to be wrapped around her shins, lower knees, upper knees, lower and upper thighs. He also taped around the soles of her feet keeping them together and cutting off more of her movement. She was truly becoming his prisoner and enjoying every second of it at the same time.

With her bottom half neatly taped together Danny soon began on her upper half. With the same thoroughness and tightness she felt him tape below her breasts and around her elbows. He then did the same above her breasts and around her upper arms.

As she gazed down, suddenly her already large breasts had grown larger. They bulged between the tape like a hollywood boob job. Instinctively she gave them a little jiggle, thoroughly pleased with the results. She was now only capable of moving her body as a whole.

To finish off she watched on as he wrapped tape in the same manner around her stuffed mouth, further sealing in place the folded handkerchief currently in her mouth. It was growing increasingly damp from her saliva.

“Perfect. You look fantastic.” Danny smiled happy with his subject. “There is only one more thing to add to make you truly helpless.”

Karly looked up puzzled. Where on earth wasn’t already restrained? Then she got her answer as he taped around her eyes blindfolding her. This in itself added a whole other aspect to her predicament.

Her helplessness had grown. She would lose track of time surely? She had no way of seeing what might come next...if anything happened at all. At the same time she liked this. It was the first time in a while she had been able to fully switch off. No phone to check, no e-mails to reply to. Instead all she could focus on was her predicament and how amazing the nylon cocoon felt on her body. The way the tape accentuated her curves and kept her body even more restrained. Her gag silencing any understandable sound she could make. To her it was exciting, risky and fun.

Danny too enjoyed letting her investigate her predicament for herself. There were of course other things he wanted to introduce her to but he reminded himself not to get carried away too soon.

The TV in the room remained off as Danny sat in his chair watching his new captive squirm on the floor. That was until Karly’s phone began to ring.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

While I am not a fan of cocooning, you are doing a brilliant job, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention]. It appears that both Karly and Danny are pleased with the situation. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go from here.
Spy Task Force Completed
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago While I am not a fan of cocooning, you are doing a brilliant job, @Bigballgag1. It appears that both Karly and Danny are pleased with the situation. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go from here.
Thanks! It would appear the situation is working out well for the characters so far! Hopefully will have another part up soon enough :)
BearPlants
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BearPlants »

Love this - look forward to it continuing!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

BearPlants wrote: 1 year ago Love this - look forward to it continuing!
Thank you! Next part hopefully up soon enough :)
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Love the details and the way that Danny has Karly Tied up gagged blindfolded
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Oooh I smell a twist...or a complication!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 1 year ago Love the details and the way that Danny has Karly Tied up gagged blindfolded
Thank you! Glad you are enjoying! :)
Switcher1313 wrote: 1 year ago Oooh I smell a twist...or a complication!
Thanks for the comment, indeed there could be something but equally there could not! ;) :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic