Moneymaker M/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Moneymaker M/M

Post by MaxRoper »

Tim was nervous, but excited. He looked yet again at the piece of paper, making sure he was at the right place, sort of hoping he wasn’t. Taking a deep breath, he rapped firmly on the office door.

“Yeah, c’mon in. It’s open.”

He stepped inside. Most of the large room was dark. He stood just over the threshold waiting for his eyes to adjust to the darkness. A dim lamp was on in a far corner illuminating a large man in an overstuffed chair. A wooden chair was near the center of the room, lit by a bare bulb, two tripods with cameras aimed at the chair.

The man stood up and moved towards him. He was a large fellow but he moved smoothly.

“You are Tim.”

“Yes sir,” he replied. “And you must be Mr Edwards?”

“That I am. You could call me Kurt except you won’t be calling me anything. Those will be your final words for a while.”

Mr Edwards removed a handkerchief from his pocket and folded it into a pad.

“Open.”

Tim opened. The pad was inserted into his mouth. A long strip of grey cloth was wrapped round his head and knotted at the back of his neck, holding the wad of cloth inside.

“Nice shorts,” he said. “Take ‘em off.”

Tim nodded. The shorts were removed, followed by the shirt.

“Hold your arms away from your sides,” said the big fellow, moving in close.

He ran his hands roughly over Tim’s chest and shoulders, squeezed his buttocks, and cupped a massive hand over Tim’s erection.

“Looking quite good. Those briefs are rather… snug. We’ll leave ‘em for now.”

Tim’s eyes were drawn to the duffle bag on the desk. It was open and stuffed to overflowing with coils of white cotton rope. He wondered if it was all to be used.

“Right. Sit in the chair, arms over the back.”

Mr Edwards placed Tim’s wrists together palm-to-palm, wrapped six turns, and cinched it. Tight, but not uncomfortable. The elbows followed. He didn’t force them together, leaving about eight inches between. Still, plenty tight.

Mr Edwards picked out several bundles of rope, and knelt. He bound up Tim’s ankles with the same six wraps and a cinch, repeating the procedure below and above his knees, the soft rope biting into bare flesh.

Tim squirmed a bit. This was why he was here, and the sexual element to it was undeniable, but he was still somewhat embarrassed by his throbbing erection.

A long rope was threaded between his arms and torso and wrapped around his chest and the chair back. Another long one went around his waist, and a third held his thighs tight against the seat. His bound ankles were pulled back under the chair and attached to his wrists, his toes brushing the floor.

He was extremely aroused and feared he would ejaculate. He sat quietly as Mr Edwards stood back to admire his prize. He used a remote to start both cameras

“I imagine you’re feeling quite vulnerable,” he said. “You certainly look helpless. I could do anything I wanted to you.”

Tim moaned, squirming slightly. He was still concerned about an unwanted eruption, but his movement was quite restricted and there was nothing at his crotch for him to rub against. He was right on the edge but found he was unable to go over, even if he wanted. It was an amazing feeling and one he’d never before experienced to this degree.

As soon as he realized an orgasm wasn’t currently available he began reaching for it. Struggling and squirming, reveling in the sensations, striving for release. This was why he was here.

Mr Edwards resumed his seat and sat watching his captive. When it became obvious Tim was unable to reach a climax and was equally unlikely to escape, the big man stood, checked the cameras, and left the room.

Tim continued wriggling and squirming for a while longer, searching futilely for a way over the edge. Fifteen minutes or so of that and he began to tire. The room was warm and he was perspiring when Mr Edwards returned.

“Is this what you expected?” he asked.

Tim hesitated, then nodded. He was here be tied up and edged. He’d known he was to be videoed and would perhaps be paid a small amount. He’d anticipated a little more interaction with his captor, but there was no denying he’d gotten what he expected. He’d never wanted an orgasm so badly.

“Good,” said Mr Edwards. “But I’m afraid that’s going to change shortly.”

He pulled another wooden chair over in front of Tim and straddled it.

“As you know, we’re filming your… adventure.” He smiled at the word. “You are just the sort of young man my clients enjoy seeing bound and gagged. And there is definite interest in you. But where this reality varies from what I told you is that the film is an advertisement. The people I deal with aren’t going to be satisfied with a video. They want to touch and feel, suck and fuck… you know. Hands-on.”

Tim’s eyes were darting around the room as he redoubled his efforts to escape, knowing how fruitless it was from his earlier attempts. His captor sat quietly until the prisoner settled down.

“Like I said, there’s interest. There’s been some bidding and I’m not sure who’s gonna win but I think you’ll be out of here soon.”

He reached down and gave Tim’s bare thigh a squeeze.

“This is my favorite part. The bit where you realize what’s happening. The look in your eyes is priceless.”

He checked his phone, pushed a couple buttons, and smiled broadly.

“Looks like we have a lucky winner. You’re about to give me a very healthy payday.”

Tim shook his head. Like that would make a difference.

“I’m afraid your traveling accommodations will be less than luxurious.”

He nodded toward a wheeled aluminum case in the corner.

“It’s a long flight, so I’m gonna sedate you,” he said. “Easier for all concerned.”

A slight sting as the needle went in, and Tim drifted off. He awoke an indeterminate amount of time later. It was pitch dark and he was tied up tightly, knees pressed against his chest, apparently inside the crate he’d seen. He could feel slight movement and heard a muffled roaring. He was on a plane, on his way to… somewhere.

Meanwhile, Mr Edwards posted another ad before going to visit the Mercedes dealer. He’d always fancied a big S-Class. Now it seemed he’d found a source of some serious income and could finally afford one.

Checking his phone, he saw there were already several responses from young men looking for a good time.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Poor Tim had no idea what he walked into. And sounds like others will suffer the same fate.

A little bit of dark theme but not terribly dark. Otherwise, an Interesting story!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Short and sweet. Tim really should have asked a few more questions but it's too late now. On the bright side I guess he's got a lot more roping and edging to look forward to in his future! Seems like Mr Edwards has found a good business model.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention]
Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!

As mentioned, this is somewhat darker than my usual stuff. I'll return to lighter fare soon.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Ah, the old bait-and-switch. I hope whoever retrieves their new boytoy is very happy!

Please pass along some advice to Mr Edwards to not be too conspicuous about his income unless someone notices who shouldn't - who knows if that person would find a buyer?
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

MaxRoper wrote: 1 year ago As mentioned, this is somewhat darker than my usual stuff. I'll return to lighter fare soon.
I doubt you took it as a negative but perhaps I should have used regardless instead of otherwise. A bit of an oversight on my behalf last night. Lighter, dark, doesn't matter, a good story is still a good story!!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Didn't take it as a negative, but thanks for checking.
Actually, you're right - it IS darker than my usual, and darker than I usually enjoy. But sometimes things don't turn out the way they were intended :-) This one sat in my files for over a year before I decided to post it.
Last edited by MaxRoper 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

[mention]blackbound[/mention] Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll pass your advice on to Mr Edwards (although it might be best to avoid him).
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Writing well, Sir.
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who sometimes keeps things on ice for some time before deciding to post them.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Another great little tale! Poor Tim, but in a way, he did ask for it! I have a feeling he's going to be edged without release for a long time to come!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic