Bondage on the High Seas! ( F/M )

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bondage on the High Seas! ( F/M )

Post by LunaDog »

BONDAGE ON THE HIGH SEAS!

At last I was a fully qualified frogman, a recognised deep sea diver. With plenty of money too, with a great desire to put my newly acquired skills into practice, I rushed into things FAR too quickly for my own good. I’d heard rumours, that there was a wreck somewhere off the coast of a small island somewhere deep in the Caribbean Sea, but it this had never been confirmed, and I made NO effort to do so, the spirit of adventure taking far too strong a hold on me. Like the impatient idiot that I was, I HAD to investigate for myself, and I made the classic error of going alone and NOT making sure I’d informed anybody of my intentions. With more money than sense I booked a flight out there and bought myself a small boat, setting out for the suggested site.

Now, I HAD paid attention to my diving instructors, and had taken on board all that they had told me about the diving activities themselves. I had made many a mental note about the dangers of rising up too quickly and the need for proper “decompression.” And also limiting my time underwater to allow the required period to perform the above. However going exploring under the sea alone was NOT recommended, and in time I’d find out why. As I set the anchor of my small craft and hauled myself over the side and into the deep water I had no idea of what awaited me.

Firstly I discovered that there WAS a wreck here, and soon came across it. To be honest it was an old sailing ship, probably two hundred years old, and I began to wonder why it had laid here undiscovered for all of this time. But, as I approached even closer, and was actually contemplating entering the remains of the ship, I found out that others were only too aware of the presence of this sunken vessel.

The first indication I received of this state of affairs, is when a harpoon passed by VERY closely, startling me naturally. It had been fired deliberately to miss me, it was a warning shot, but at the time I couldn’t be certain of that. And I had no intention of hanging about to see if my instincts were right, for as I looked in the direction that the harpoon had come from, I could see a group of divers approaching rapidly, and they didn’t give the impression that they’d come to invite me for a friendly drink!

One thing that I did think about them was that they all seemed to be female, but again I wasn’t waiting around to confirm that suspicion. Off I set, swimming as fast as I could. But shortly afterwards another, “aimed to miss,” harpoon flew by and I noticed another group of female pursuers emerge from a different direction. Gradually more groups joined the chase, and I realised that I was being shepparded towards a kind of short “tunnel” in the rock formation. With no real choice I entered it, and just after I’d gone past the point where I could not turn back, yet another group of frogwomen appeared at the other, open end. Holding a large net between them that they used to cover the exit of the “tunnel!”

Meaning I was now trapped by these girls, soon I’d be their captive, helpless in their hands. The harpoonist shot another of her “bolts,” again deliberately wide of me, but signifying that I was to enter the net, and indicating that if I refused, then her next shot would NOT be wide! So, with no choice I obeyed and swam deeply into the net. Which resulted in the girls holding it congregating and closing the open entrance completely shut. Whoever these girls were, I utterly belonged to them now!

After a short time the net entrance re-opened, and four of my captors swam inside the net to join me, whereafter the girls holding the net perimeter closed in again. This time actually drawing the rope contained within said perimeter closed and knotting it shut, completely sealing my four “companions” and myself inside. Confirming beyond ANY doubt my captive status, and by now I could clearly ascertain that my captors were all indeed, women.

One of them was armed with a harpoon gun, which she pointed in my direction, making it crystal clear that I was to obey any instruction given, and NOT to interfere with any action of her colleagues. I simply nodded my assent to her. And now her friends got to “work,” as it were. Firstly one of them placed a rubber covering over my diving mask, completely blinding me. Then I felt the other two replacing my oxygen tank with a fresh one, thereby extending the time I could remain underwater, and they did so skilfully and quickly, placing me in no danger at all. I could now feel my new tank being tied to something, a circular net about eight or nine feet in diameter, to which the three girls now spread out my four limbs, tying each of my wrists and ankles to this net securely.

They now restored my power of sight, and I noticed that my flippers had been removed from my feet. Not that I was going anyway, this smaller net also contained a draw rope within its outer edge, and soon this was pulled fully shut, forcing my body into a sort of “bullet” shape, my arms and legs pulled in front of me. The girls knotted the draw rope shut, sealing me firmly and inescapably within. Now two girls took one end of this rope each, and attached it to the belt of their diving suits, obviously they were going to fulfil the role of my “tugs,” to travel to wherever they were planning to take me!

Although my “blindfold” had been removed, in the shape that I’d been forced into it was difficult to see, but I was able to determine that, now I was firmly captured and secured in the smaller net, the “entrance” to the larger one was re-opened, and my “tugs” swam through, pulling me now their helpless prisoner, behind them.
Last edited by LunaDog 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Interesting start. Do find the idea of being captured by frogwomen exciting.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Yes my good friend, there's definitely something VERY sexy about a woman dressed in full scuba gear. I've carried this fantasy around in my head for several years now!

It is interesting how different emotions can occur at the same time, especially in unusual situations. And this was precisely what happened within my own mind, during the twenty minutes or so that I was “tugged” by my two female captors here. Obviously, there was a large degree of fear and trepidation floating around my head, as stated previously, I was now the complete captive of a group of women, none of whom I even knew and with absolutely NO idea as to just why they had taken me as their prisoner, nor what they had planned for me. But the fact that I didn’t know them at all also led to a second feeling, curiosity. I was intrigued by their action almost as much as I was frightened by it! And finally, much to my surprise as you can imagine, there were stirrings beneath the neoprene covering my “region” as it were, I became aware that being their helpless captive was turning me on, I was actually becoming aroused! Leading to a little physical discomfort to add to my concerns as there was very limited room within the stretched neoprene for my cock to respond to this excitement!

One final emotion was one of relief, because these females obviously also knew about the need for controlled decompression and the need to avoid the “bends,” that is why they took so long to rise to the surface and their vessel. A very large boat, which could almost be described as a small ship, and I noticed my own, much smaller craft connected to the rear of theirs. But I wasn’t going to be hauled on board just yet. My two female “tugs” removed the ropes of my net prison from their belts, and now attached them to loops welded to the hull of their boat. They now attached a small weight to the underneath of my net, pulling me down a few feet, and holding me out of the direct path of the wake from their craft’s propeller. Because their vessel now started up, dragging me, still completely enclosed in the net, behind it!

Therefore, revealing the reason why my captors had extended the time period I could remain submerged by the fitting of that new oxygen tank. And I still had plenty left when after about another fifteen minutes their boat came to a halt, and it was clear to me that it had reached port and docked. Two frogwomen dived in, released the ropes holding me to the ship, and now attached them to a crane hook. Once the weight had been disconnected, I was lifted out of the water, and just after I’d broken the surface, the net had large enough openings to allow their hands to reach inside and disconnect me from the breathing apparatus. I had no need of it anymore, able to breathe normal air, as the net and I were lifted out and simply suspended in mid-air. To be simply let hanging there, as the water dripped off for quite some time.

Finally, I was swung over until I was actually over the deck of their vessel, and then lowered down onto it. When all of my breathing apparatus, my mask, neoprene head covering and my diving gloves were removed from me and nobody amongst my female captors seemed to bear in mind the fact that these items were my personal property the slightest regard, as they were simply taken away. With my mouth and nose completely clear of any scuba gear, a large pad, full of chloroform although I knew nothing of that, was placed over my face. Now I became aware of the gas, but obviously could do NOTHING about it, as it began to weave its effect upon me, and I passed out into a state of deep unconsciousness.

Make no mistake my situation had completely changed when I finally emerged from that induced state. Firstly, ALL of my scuba suit had been removed, and again I had no idea where, as I say items that were my property, had gone. All I wore now was a pair of female panties. And I was now upright, my wrists encoiled in leather cuffs, padlocked shut, and my arms linked to the ceiling by chains locked to the respective cuff’s “D” ring. My ankles also were surrounded in leather, and the rings of these had been padlocked to rings firmly mounted in the floor. Basically, I was held securely and was going nowhere until somebody else other than myself agreed to it.

I guess that whilst I’d been left standing, I was under some sort of observation, because almost immediately after I’d come to, a door opened and an extremely attractive, no that’s probably not doing her justice, a stunningly sexy woman walked into the room. Dressed in a beautiful leather suit complete with short skirt, that really emphasised her utterly gorgeous figure and increased her sex appeal tremendously. And, in normal circumstances, would have produced a very rapid reaction in a certain area of my body. However, I think it’s fair to say, this situation was far from normal. I not sure if it was still down to a lingering effect of the drug I’d been subjected to, fear of where I found myself, or most likely, a combination of the two factors, because NOTHING stirred down there!

“Good morning! I am Theresa Gonzalez, and you are now ALL mine!” Well, how about THAT for a “chat-up line,” all delivered with a strong Hispanic accent of course? She continued. “What made you think you had permission to start poking about on the wreck of the San Carlos?” So that is the name of the ship I pondered, hesitant to answer this Spanish Lady’s question. “I’m waiting, Querida!” ( A Spanish expression of endearment, an equivalent of terms like 'Darling,' 'Sweetheart' or 'Honey.' )

“Nobody had said I couldn’t.” I struggled to think of anything else to say to her, and it was true, at no stage had I been informed not to.

“Oh, you English. You just don’t see the world like we do. Just because no one has specifically not forbidden an activity, that doesn’t give you the right to poke your nose in just where it isn’t wanted. That vessel was commissioned, built, and supplied by my family, and it belongs to me. And now, because of your trespass without my express permission, as I said earlier so do you. Completely, as you are about to realise!”

Theresa began to circle my bound body, gently stroking me occasionally, and I detected the very strong hint of pure lust in her eyes. “Comfortable, Querida?”

“I’ve been in better positions, Theresa.” An honest statement, it must be said.

SLAP! “THAT’S MISTRESS THERESA TO YOU! Don’t you forget it! It is I who owns you, NOT you who owns me!” Any lingering doubt as to the validity of that statement of hers completely disappeared at this point.

“Now then Querida, you need to answer my question. Why were you poking around the San Carlos? What were you hoping to find?”

“Nothing really. I’ve only just qualified as a diver, I’d heard a rumour about the ship, and I just wanted to put my newly found skills to the test, as it were. And these waters are pleasant to dive in I’d heard. I had both the time and the money, so I thought, why not?”

“Because I didn’t say you could, THAT IS why not!”

“But I had no idea that permission was required. If I’d have known, I wouldn’t have gone there. But there was NOTHING to indicate that it was forbidden to be there.”

“Maybe so. But that doesn’t change anything. I didn’t give you permission to be there, you disobeyed, and they DO say that ignorance is NO defence in law, do they not? You went ahead and trespassed on MY property, so the question is what do I do with you, now that you are mine?”

Theresa went to a cupboard, her hands emerging with a blindfold and some ear plugs. “I’m going to leave you here to think a while, in the meantime I’ll give some thought as to just how I’m going to punish you. And I’ll leave you in a complete state of darkness and soundlessness, so you can REALLY concentrate. She then fitted the plugs into my ears, placed the blindfold, and it was a proper one that allowed NO light whatsoever to pass, over my eyes, and promptly left the room. Unseen or heard by me, of course. There I was, just as she’d stated, in a soundless and completely dark world, secured in inescapable bondage and wondering just what the sexy Theresa had in mind for me!
Last edited by LunaDog 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

LunaDog wrote: 1 year ago Yes my good friend, there's definitely something VERY sexy about a woman dressed in full scuba gear. I've carried this fantasy around in my head for several years now!

It is interesting how different emotions can occur at the same time, especially in unusual situations. And this was precisely what happened within my own mind, during the twenty minutes or so that I was “tugged” by my two female captors here. Obviously, there was a large degree of fear and trepidation floating around my head, as stated previously, I was now the complete captive of a group of women, none of whom I even knew and with absolutely NO idea as to just why they had taken me as their prisoner, nor what they had planned for me. But the fact that I didn’t know them at all also led to a second feeling, curiosity. I was intrigued by their action almost as much as I was frightened by it! And finally, much to my surprise as you can imagine, there were stirrings beneath the neoprene covering my “region” as it were, I became aware that being their helpless captive was turning me on, I was actually becoming aroused! Leading to a little physical discomfort to add to my concerns as there was very limited room within the stretched neoprene for my cock to respond to this excitement!

One final emotion was one of relief, because these females obviously also knew about the need for controlled decompression and the need to avoid the “bends,” that is why they took so long to rise to the surface and their vessel. A very large boat, which could almost be described as a small ship, and I noticed my own, much smaller craft connected to the rear of theirs. But I wasn’t going to be hauled on board just yet. My two female “tugs” removed the ropes of my net prison from their belts, and now attached them to loops welded to the hull of their boat. They now attached a small weight to the underneath of my net, pulling me down a few feet, and holding me out of the direct path of the wake from their craft’s propeller. Because their vessel now started up, dragging me, still completely enclosed in the net, behind it!

Therefore, revealing the reason why my captors had extended the time period I could remain submerged by the fitting of that new oxygen tank. And I still had plenty left when after about another fifteen minutes their boat came to a halt, and it was clear to me that it had reached port and docked. Two frogwomen dived in, released the ropes holding me to the ship, and now attached them to a crane hook. Once the weight had been disconnected, I was lifted out of the water, and just after I’d broken the surface, the net had large enough openings to allow their hands to reach inside and disconnect me from the breathing apparatus. I had no need of it anymore, able to breathe normal air, as the net and I were lifted out and simply suspended in mid-air. To be simply let hanging there, as the water dripped off for quite some time.

Finally, I was swung over until I was actually over the deck of their vessel, and then lowered down onto it. When all of my breathing apparatus, my mask, neoprene head covering and my diving gloves were removed from me and nobody amongst my female captors seemed to bear in mind the fact that these items were my personal property the slightest regard, as they were simply taken away. With my mouth and nose completely clear of any scuba gear, a large pad, full of chloroform although I knew nothing of that, was placed over my face. Now I became aware of the gas, but obviously could do NOTHING about it, as it began to weave its effect upon me, and I passed out into a state of deep unconsciousness.

Make no mistake my situation had completely changed when I finally emerged from that induced state. Firstly, ALL of my scuba suit had been removed, and again I had no idea where, as I say items that were my property, had gone. All I wore now was a pair of female panties. And I was now upright, my wrists encoiled in leather cuffs, padlocked shut, and my arms linked to the ceiling by chains locked to the respective cuff’s “D” ring. My ankles also were surrounded in leather, and the rings of these had been padlocked to rings firmly mounted in the floor. Basically, I was held securely and was going nowhere until somebody else other than myself agreed to it.

I guess that whilst I’d been left standing, I was under some sort of observation, because almost immediately after I’d come to, a door opened and an extremely attractive, no that’s probably not doing her justice, a stunningly sexy woman walked into the room. Dressed in a beautiful leather suit complete with short skirt, that really emphasised her utterly gorgeous figure and increased her sex appeal tremendously. And, in normal circumstances, would have produced a very rapid reaction in a certain area of my body. However, I think it’s fair to say, this situation was far from normal. I not sure if it was still down to a lingering effect of the drug I’d been subjected to, fear of where I found myself, or most likely, a combination of the two factors, because NOTHING stirred down there!

“Good morning! I am Theresa Gonzalez, and you are now ALL mine!” Well, how about THAT for a “chat-up line,” all delivered with a strong Hispanic accent of course? She continued. “What made you think you had permission to start poking about on the wreak of the San Carlos?” So that is the name of the ship I pondered, hesitant to answer this Spanish Lady’s question. “I’m waiting, Querida!” ( A Spanish expression of endearment, an equivalent of terms like 'Darling,' 'Sweetheart' or 'Honey.' )

“Nobody had said I couldn’t.” I struggled to think of anything else to say to her, and it was true, at no stage had I been informed not to.

“Oh, you English. You just don’t see the world like we do. Just because no one has specifically not forbidden an activity, that doesn’t give you the right to poke your nose in just where it isn’t wanted. That vessel was commissioned, built, and supplied by my family, and it belongs to me. And now, because of your trespass without my express permission, as I said earlier so do you. Completely, as you are about to realise!”

Theresa began to circle my bound body, gently stroking me occasionally, and I detected the very strong hint of pure lust in her eyes. “Comfortable, Querida?”

“I’ve been in better positions, Theresa.” An honest statement, it must be said.

SLAP! “THAT’S MISTRESS THERESA TO YOU! Don’t you forget it! It is I who owns you, NOT you who owns me!” Any lingering doubt as to the validity of that statement of hers completely disappeared at this point.

“Now then Querida, you need to answer my question. Why were you poking around the San Carlos? What were you hoping to find?”

“Nothing really. I’ve only just qualified as a diver, I’d heard a rumour about the ship, and I just wanted to put my newly found skills to the test, as it were. And these waters are pleasant to dive in I’d heard. I had both the time and the money, so I thought, why not?”

“Because I didn’t say you could, THAT IS why not!”

“But I had no idea that permission was required. If I’d have known, I wouldn’t have gone there. But there was NOTHING to indicate that it was forbidden to be there.”

“Maybe so. But that doesn’t change anything. I didn’t give you permission to be there, you disobeyed, and they DO say that ignorance is NO defence in law, do they not? You went ahead and trespassed on MY property, so the question is what do I do with you, now that you are mine?”

Theresa went to a cupboard, her hands emerging with a blindfold and some ear plugs. “I’m going to leave you here to think a while, in the meantime I’ll give some thought as to just how I’m going to punish you. And I’ll leave you in a complete state of darkness and soundlessness, so you can REALLY concentrate. She then fitted the plugs into my ears, placed the blindfold, and it was a proper one that allowed NO light whatsoever to pass, over my eyes, and promptly left the room. Unseen or heard by me, of course. There I was, just as she’d stated, in a soundless and completely dark world, secured in inescapable bondage and wondering just what the sexy Theresa had in mind for me!
🔥🔥
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Love the imagery
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

I was kept in this position for just under half an hour, but of course, that felt like half a day. And this condition ended with Theresa returning, again without myself having any knowledge that she had, complete with riding crop which she slapped across my backside. No, she didn’t hit me particularly hard at all, certainly not enough to leave any mark, but the sheer shock and surprise more than made up for that omission. Again and again my captor struck me, like the first blow none of the subsequent strikes were hard at all, but what they WERE was random. Theresa struck in one place, totally unguessed by me, and then another, in a different spot, again with myself totally unable to anticipate where she would hit me next.

After about ten minutes or so, Theresa changed her armament, swapping the crop for a feather duster, and instead of striking she switched to tickling. If anything, to be honest, this was possibly harder for me to cope with, so I was relieved when, again after about ten minutes, she finished this particular activity!

And now she simply left me hanging there again, for once more, without my knowledge she vacated the room. But this time when she did return, she removed the earplugs completely and lifted the blindfold, this restoring my powers of sight and hearing. And with regard to the sight part of this equation, what greeted me was well worth seeing. For Theresa Gonzalez stood in the most provocative pose possible, and the very few items of clothing that did adorn her body left nothing to the imagination in answering to a large extent, what she planned for me. Her torso was covered in the most divine satin basque, that oozed sex appeal in spades, while her legs were coated in the sheerest nylon stockings that I’d EVER clapped eyes on before!

“Yes Querida!” Theresa smiled, a really dirty smile, totally dominated by lust. “YOU ARE GOING TO BE SHAGGED!” And there the talking stopped as she took hold of my head, and initiated a kiss, absolutely full of passion and desire. “You are going to be my personal sex slave from now on, as I really do fancy you. Your whole existence will be for one purpose, and ONE PURPOSE ONLY! To service my immense and rampant sexuality and feed my massive sexual appetite. You now only live to be shagged by me! In any way, shape or form I choose. Which will mostly be in the form of purely RAW SEX!”

And by now any lingering effect of what drug I’d been pumped with had completely gone from my system, and, for her anyway, the desired result of what she was wearing added to her spoken intentions, as my cock rose to the occasion in the only way possible. After ripping off the panties I’d been placed in, Theresa took hold of it one of her hands, while her other one tickled my balls. “Your body seems to rather like what I plan to do with you, it seems, Querida. Don’t worry,” is if actually talking to those body parts of mine, “I won’t let you down!” And they believed her!

“However, since you are in a rather convenient position for it, I thought that we could start our “relationship” with a bit of pegging. Ever been taken up the arse, Querida?”

“No Mistress Theresa, I can’t say that I have.” An honest answer.

“Well apparently, it’s quite enjoyable for a male, but it might take some getting used to. I’ll be gentle to begin with, I have NO desire to really hurt you, but first, now that I’ve allowed you to see, I’ll just get my strap-on so you can have some idea of what I’m about to use on you. Or would you rather NOT see?”

“No Mistress, I’d rather see your “tool” if that’s ok with you.”

“Certainly Querida. I’ll just fetch it.” Returning to the same cupboard that the blindfold and ear plugs, not to mention the riding crop and duster, had been stored in, Theresa fetched both her strap-on, which I noticed contained an attachment to “stimulate” her clitoris, and a bright red ball gag. That second implement soon found its way into my mouth, and once Theresa had fastened the straps, basically rendered me unable to speak.

Making quite the show of it, Theresa then fitted her strap-on to her anatomy, making sure that the “attachment” was in the correct place, and then opened a tub of lubricant, applied a generous measure to her “cock” and began applying it to the entire length! She also smeared my “crack” with her “lube” and began to encroach into my rear opening with her fingers, one at a time until three were inside. She gently expanded those within, preparing my passage for the entrance of her cock, which occurred a few minutes after she’d began this “foreplay!”

Gently she began to move it inwards until the full length found itself within me, when she withdrew it back out, again in a slow and gentle manner. A cycle Theresa repeated, a little faster this time, and so it began. In and out, with increased speed and ferocity, she was soon “pegging” me with her full strength. And, to my complete astonishment, I discovered that I was FULLY turned on, enjoying what I was being subjected to almost as much as my captor was! Just as well because there was NOTHING I could do to stop the entire process.

And as if I wasn’t enjoying things enough Theresa now “upped the ante” as it were because her hands now started to play with my “tools.” One tickled my balls as the other began to slide up and down on my TOTALLY erect cock, applying just the correct amount of pressure to cause me the maximum degree of pleasure. And then it happened, Theresa started to scream in complete ecstasy as her climax hit home. Literally seconds later my cock spurted out streams of cum all over my Hispanic “partner’s” hands!

“Well, Querida, that was a good beginning, wasn’t it? We really must continue, but I think that might be better done on my bed, with us enjoying each other’s bodies in the conventional sense. So, you will now be released from your present situation, however I'm still not sure that you can be trusted, so I will have you tied securely to my bed, where I’ll be able to ravish you to my heart’s, or should that be my pussy’s, desire!” Won’t that be fun?”

Not that I was being offered any sort of choice of course! Firstly, my world returned to a state of darkness as the blindfold was returned to its correct position over my eyes, and then I became aware of others entering the room. All female naturally, as I felt my wrists and ankles being released from the chains and rings that held the leather cuffs surrounding each of them. Said cuffs fitted to my two wrists were now locked together in front of me, while a length of chain was connected to my ankles, meaning that whilst I could now walk, it would only be slowly, and running was completely out of the question. With two of Theresa’s girls still dressed in Scuba neoprene, which felt SO sexy against my skin, holding and guiding me either side, I was marched out of this room into another, clearly the one containing the bed that I was going to be confined to.

I wasn’t wrong with that assumption. I soon found myself being placed on my back on what was obviously a full King Size bed, finding to my utter delight that its surface was covered in delicious satin, black but at this stage I had NO idea of the colour of course. Soon my wrists were unlocked form each other but that only results in Theresa’s two minions stretching my arms outwards and I could hear and feel them padlocking the “D” rings of my wrist cuffs to chains, that I correctly guessed were attached to the outer bedposts. Meaning that I was bound again, helpless and fully secured to Theresa’s bed.

An undeniable fact that meant that once again I was allowed the power of sight, however it was clearly on a temporary basis as it was only lifted as opposed to fully removed. When I became aware of Theresa standing at the foot of the bed, smiling her VERY dirty smile in my direction. “Well Querida, are you looking forward to this. Being shagged absolutely senseless by me? Oh, don’t worry by the way, your legs will soon be fastened down,” a statement confirmed as I noticed that the lower bedposts also had a leather cuff wrapped around them, with a length of chain attached, “but first I want to “dress” you in what are, undoubtably, the “clothes of sex,” albeit unofficial!”

Naturally my face betrayed the fact that I wasn’t entirely sure just what my sexy captor was referring to, so she responded by stroking her nylon covered legs. “Oh yes Querida, I’m talking about stockings! Just what is it that you men find SO appealing about them, eh? Well, you’re about to find out! Why? Because I DESIRE IT! Anyway, just what can you do to stop me?”

Nothing, of course. Having removed the chain between my ankle cuffs, now one of Theresa’s girls held my legs together, as the other slid a suspender belt over them, and into position around my waist. Grabbing a leg each, they removed the cuff, slid a nylon stocking over each of my feet and ankles, replaced the leather cuff and now attached the respective “D” ring to the chain fastened to the lower bedpost, completing my spread-eagled bondage to the bed. Now each girl returned to the task of putting my legs into nylon, as they slid the stockings upwards until they reached the waiting suspenders, which they attached. And promptly left the scene, leaving me utterly helpless and alone with Theresa, who was almost smoldering with PURE lust! “It rather appears that you are ready for me,” as she climbed onto the bed and knelt between my nylon covered legs.
Theresa cupped my balls in her hands. “Who do these belong to now, Querida?”

“I guess that they are now yours, Mistress Theresa!”

“Very good. You guess correctly. They are now mine, MINE, to do with exactly WHAT I want, HOW I want and for AS LONG as I want, with there being NOTHING you can do to stop me. And the same applies to THIS!” Grabbing my totally erect cock, and slowly stroking it with her hands. “It also belongs to me now, and by God is it going to work hard to please me? I’m right in the mood for some serious SEX and you are going to provide it for me! That’s right Querida, until I decide otherwise, the ONLY point of your existence is to service my demand for COLD, HARD and above all, RAW, SEX!”

Theresa now moved her luscious body forwards until her lips found mine and she commenced proceedings by initiating a kiss, FULL of passion that implied both her full intention to fulfil her stated aims AND the ability to do so! And while her lips assaulted mine, my world became black again as she returned the blindfold over my eyes.

I stayed in that condition of darkness for over two hours as Theresa Gonzalez fed her sexual appetite using my bound and helpless body. Not that it wasn’t pleasant for me you understand, this was a woman who was highly skilled in the “pleasures of the flesh,” after all. She bought us both to climax after climax, each one the result of real excitement and exhilaration as she utilized those skills of hers with real abandon. Quite frankly it was the greatest sexual experience of my entire life up to that date, and the fact that I was utterly powerless to resist Theresa’s desires just ramped up the enjoyment. She took me to places that even the darkness regions of my imagination wouldn’t have been able to conjure up, producing feelings that completely blew my mind, and caused me to forget that I had become her captive against my will, so much that by now I WANTED to be hers! However, exhaustion eventually crept into the equation and finally Theresa declared herself satisfied, with myself by now absolutely shattered and spent.

So that was how my first sex session with the utterly delicious Theresa ended, she simply left me chained to that bed as sleep claimed me. To be rudely awakened several hours later by being shagged by my Spanish captor yet again, before I was finally released from bondage. However, although I was now free from Theresa’s furniture, I was still clearly her prisoner, as several of her girls, all armed had now joined us. “I believe that it’s time for you to be taken to your new quarters, after you’re indulged yourself sleeping in mine! But don’t worry, you’ll be spending plenty of time here on my bed. However, I think that you need to eat and drink.” Escorted away from her own room, I was led to a cell, and once I’d entered, the door was slammed shut behind me and locked.

Although clearly a place of confinement the room I was now locked inside was very comfortable. It contained a large bed, a full “en-suite” bathroom and kitchen facilities. Including a well-stocked fridge. So, I prepared something to eat, my captor had been correct I was famished, and having eaten, laid myself back onto the bed and slept once again. Wondering just how long Theresa planned to keep me in her captivity.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

I would have been very pleased if this were last night’s dream! You write vividly! Great concept!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

[mention]Mr Underheel[/mention] Thank you once again for your kind words Sir. It's great when people enjoy my writing, gives me great motivation to carry on. And i fully respect the fact that there are many people here who are at least as good, if not better than me. Yourself included, i very much enjoy reading your work.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great story! Definitely don't get much underwater bondage so very unique
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

LunaDog wrote: 1 year ago @Mr Underheel Thank you once again for your kind words Sir. It's great when people enjoy my writing, gives me great motivation to carry on. And i fully respect the fact that there are many people here who are at least as good, if not better than me. Yourself included, i very much enjoy reading your work.
Wow! So kind! Thanks very much! Keep it up
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Well, it didn’t take long for me to discover that her intention was to hold me indefinitely, especially once she’d become aware of my mistake in NOT informing anybody of my planned visit to the San Carlos. “So, you’re telling me that NOBODY is aware of your dive onto my wreck? Fantastic, that means that you going missing will not have been noted at all. So, I can keep you forever!” Resulting in another fantastic sex session with me chained to her bed, lasting for several hours.

Believe me though, her bed was far from the only place that I found myself subjected to her insatiable sexual demands. Theresa developed a real taste for chaining me to a ring in one of her shower cubicles and shagging me under running water, for example. But all of the time things were done to HER tune, HER way, with me under HER full control.

And here’s the daft thing, I began to firstly accept that state of affairs and then, believe it or not, relish it. As said earlier this was a woman who was not only stunning sexy to look at, but had the required skills to back those looks up. And I was by now completely under her spell, I didn’t WANT to escape my new life. Especially as, when Theresa began to sense my complicity, and therefore was able to trust me to some degree, the restrictions started to become eased. For example, although I continued to sleep in my own quarters when not servicing Theresa’s sexuality, I was not locked in. I had discovered that I cherished being in bondage to my gorgeous Hispanic Mistress, I WANTED to be HERS, I HAD really and truly become her “Querida!”

But I began to realise that there was one experience I craved above all others, something I longed for a repeat of. And having gained Theresa’s trust I felt able to make a suggestion to her that would enable me to be placed in the very position I wished for, to make my dream become true again, although it has to be said that before the first occurrence I would never have even deemed it possible that I’d enjoy just what I wanted so much now.

For you see Theresa’s whole “realm” depended on her team of girls being competent swimmers, especially in full scuba gear and underwater. “How often do they train, in simulated “chase” situations?” I asked her, having plucked up the courage.

“An interesting question, Querida. What makes you ask?”

“Why don’t you let me swim off, back in my gear, don’t worry I’ve NO intention of escape, I mean, how far could I go on one single tank? Then you and your Ladies could set after me, an see how quickly you can re-capture me. I believe it could be a good “work-out” for them.”

“Em, I think you have a very good point. Yes, why not, do us all good to get some exercise, including you. And you’re absolutely right, there’s no way you could get fully away, is there? Yes Querida, tomorrow you’ll be allowed the use of your own scuba kit, and we’ll all enjoy a good swim!”

So there I was the next morning, leaving the island base of Señorita Gonzalez, back in my own diving equipment and swimming fast. Not that I wished to escape, I’d long gone past the point where I even WANTED that, but to make this last as long as I could, I wanted it to be a REAL exercise. And to frustrate Theresa a little, I wanted her slightly annoyed with me when I was finally re-captured, so she’d treat me slightly harshly.

And I did manage to clear some distance, and in an unexpected direction, before my female pursuers set off on their mission to bring me back home. Exactly in the same manner as I’d first encountered them, my first indication was a deliberately wide harpoon bolt passing by. And then I saw the first group of them. Again more groups of her girls appeared, and once more I was directed to where a large net, held by several girls was waiting, open to receive my body into its enclaves.

Naturally, once I had entered, willingly this time, the girls pulled the perimeter draw rope fully shut, knotting said rope in that position, trapping me completely inside. But I actually wanted them to go further than just confining me inside this large net, and for quite some time it appeared that I was about to be dis-appointed, as several of them began to swim simply towing this net behind them.

But I needn’t have worried, before long another group of frogwomen appeared on the scene, containing Theresa herself, and the girls pulling me, inside the big net, ceased. Once again the opening was restored, and the entire new group swam inside. Carrying the same sort of smaller net that I’d been held in before, and THIS was precisely what I was hoping for. These girls also bought two new, full oxygen tanks, and to my complete delight, my present one was exchanged for one of these. Not being blindfolded this time, I watched as Theresa herself received the other, meaning both of us could remain underwater for quite some time now, and I began to feel good about the situation, as the large net was once again securely shut.

I could watch this time, as several girls surrounded me, from behind with their net, and I observed gleefully, as it was once again tied to my “new” breathing equipment, and my stretched out limbs, no need for me to be threatened with a harpoon on this occasion, securely tied to the net at the wrists, hands and ankles, with my flippers also being removed as before. And then the joyous moment, as two girls pulled the perimeter draw rope, fully shut, and knotted it, completing my total and inescapable capture.

And now the reason why Theresa’s tank had been changed became apparent, for both ends of said rope were attached to her diving belt alone, one on her left and the other on her right. Meaning that she, and she alone, would take me on the next part of our journey. The outer net was opened again, and Theresa swam through the restored opening, pulling me, again her helpless prisoner behind her, and I knew we were in for a long ride!

Just how I wanted it! Here I was in absolute ecstasy, once again the complete captive of Theresa Gonzalez, unable to determine anything, netted in full neoprene, and being “tugged” along by my beautiful and sexy captor, to wherever and whatever SHE wished to happen next. Incased in my scuba neoprene, as was she in her own of course, enclosed safely from the sea water outside of it, and held firmly in her net, my cock again tested the rubber of my diving suit, at the prospect of her shagging me absolutely mercilessly because of the trouble I’d put her and her team through! But this was EXACTLY what I’d wanted and fervently hoped for at the start of this day, Theresa and I alone together, with me helpless in her hands as she pulls me towards another full session of,

BONDAGE ON THE HIGH SEAS!
Benelux
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Benelux »

A very well written story, it was truly fun reading it!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Benelux wrote: 1 year ago A very well written story, it was truly fun reading it!
Thank you for these kind words my friend. It was truly fun writing it too, and i'm pleased that you enjoyed it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic