Cousin and Aunt weekend getaway FF/M Part 1,2, & 3

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
The Big Gambler
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Cousin and Aunt weekend getaway FF/M Part 1,2, & 3

Post by The Big Gambler »

Intro;
One day I found myself taped up and gagged by my cousin Casey and Aunt Megan, here is what happened.

It was a Friday night around 7pm and I was visiting my Aunt and Cousin who lived in Florida I was staying at there house in Florida for the weekend. My Cousin Casey who was 37 was dressed in a tight white T shirt with a black bra and very tight black leggings and black high heels, my Aunt Megan who was 56 was dressed in a black mesh blouse see through with a tan colored bra, white skin tight leather leggings, and tan open toed high heels.. .

I didn't think twice when they had invite me over to stay. I showed up at aunt Megan's around 7 after my flight had landed. Casey had invited me into aunt Megan's house even though Aunt Megan was not home at that time. She opened up a bottle of wine and we engaged in small talk to set the mood. After After 1 hour and 2 glasses of wine, Casey started flirting with me. I didn't know what to do so I just went along with it, as she pulled my T-Shirt and grabbed my arm in a playful mood. " Do you want to have some fun" Casey Said. I just looked at her and laughed.

She walked over to the cabinet and pulled out a box of black nitrile gloves from Aunt Megan's supply cabinet. Aunt Megan had worked for a industrial supply company so she had tons of miscellaneous supply's on hand at her house got for free. I asked her what the gloves were for not knowing what was going to happen. "Oh I like to be sanitary when I Kidnap people oh oh I mean when I'm cleaning" as she mumbled over her own words. "Wait what"? As I laughed at her.

She quickly donned the gloves so quickly like she was a professional dentist or doctor. "Remember that time when you bet me to Kidnap you"? She staired right at me and got right in my face. "Now I'm going to make it happen". I didn't know what to do, I looked at her and said "WHAMPHHHHSH" She grabbed a pair or scissors that were right on the counter and quickly covered my mouth with her other hand. "SHUSSSH" as her hand was firmly clamped over my mouth making me taste her gloved hand. I knew she was crazy but not this crazy. "I'm not playing games, im taking you I'm going to tie you up here for the weekend" Casey said.

Bathroom tie up;
Next she stuck the ✂️ up to me chest and said walk with me, keeping her gloved hand over my mouth. We walked down the hallway to Aunt Megan's Bathroom. She grasped my hair " GET IN HERE AND TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF" she commanded as she grabbed me and threw me to the ground. She got on top of my back and pinned me to the ground. "Get off of me I yelled"Then she came behind me and put her gloved hand over my mouth and hand gagged me "SHUTTT UPPP, you dont have any saying in this". She manged to pin me down on the floor. Once she wearied me down, I then had admitted defeat and gave in to her demands. She pulled out a black trash bag from under the sink gave it to me, and told me to stick all my clothes in the bag, then give to her. She made take my clothes as I'm sitting on the floor. I stripped down to my boxers and proceeded to place all my clothes and belongings into the trash bag. She took my cell and turned it off, "you won't be talking to any of your girlfriends this weekend" then stuck the it in her leggings pocket. Next were my Car keys, as she took the keys to my car and stuck in her Black Bra. " She threw the rest of my house keys in the trash bag with my clothes. Last was my wallet, I was forced to stand there and watch her rummage through my Financials not knowing what she was up to. Casey took all the cash out of my wallet and stuck it in her leggings pocket. I watched her take out of all of my credits cards one by one with her gloved has as if she was a criminal or something. I looked at her "what are you doing with my money" she aggressively approached me sticking her gloved hand my mouth again. "I'm going to do a little online shopping this weekend". I grunted through the hang gag she was giving me. "She took the scissors again and forced me to say on the floor or else she would hurt me. "I'll be right back, don't go anywhere where".

I sat on the cold bathroom floor tile anxiously awaiting her return. It was a few min she was gone so I decided to get up and open the door. At that very moment I saw walking down the hallway back to the bathroom. "HEYYY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING" as she quickly darted towards me. I was immediately tackled and thrown back to the ground. She had came back with two big rolls of grey duct tape.

She grabbed both of my hands and taped them behind my back. She pulled my hair and told me she was going to TAPE MY ASS UP!. I tried to squirm around and get loose but my hands were well taped. , then she taped up my ankles together and fished off with taping my arms to my chest so I couldn't move at all. I said "your crazy, why would you tie me up like this?" She slapped me in the face " i didn't say you can talk,I will put a gag in your mouth If talk back to me" Casey said. "Can you at least take me out of the bathroom" I asked her as it was extremely uncomfortable on the cold hard floor. "Thought I told you to say quite, now I'm going to put a gag in your fucking mouth". She then took off the black nitrile gloves she was wearing and immediately shoved them in my mouth. "DONT YOU DARE SPIT THOSE OUT" she said right to my face. I sat there for a min a observed the glove taste in my Mouth thinking how I got into this mess. I decided to test my luck with Kasey so i spit the gloves out of mouth onto the floor "fucking gross" were my remarks. Kasey immediately smirked at me" that was a poor choice" she said. Kasey quickly grabbed another pair or the latex gloves and put them on like a pro. She smacked me across the face, pretty hard this time. "NOW OPEN YOUR MOUTH AGAIN, THIS TIME YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SPIT YOUR GAG OUT". She grabbed the soggy gloves from the floor that were just in my mouth. With one hand she shoved them deep back into my mouth, keeping one hand clamped over my mouth keeping the gloves inside. With the other hand she grabbed the roll of duct tape. The sound the tape unwinding she placed it over my lips and, and starting wrapping it around my head 3 times to be exact. I tried to yell through my gag(mphhhhhh), however she had duct taped my mouth so well and tight. Kasey slapped me again across the face again, "Now you are going to stay Like this until Aunt Megan comes home, she can let you out once she gets here".

Part 2 Aunt Megan comes home;
It was about 45 minutes later since I have attacked, trussed, and bound on the bathroom floor. I heard the door open and another set of heels walk into into the living room. I heard Kasey greet Megan as they immediately started talking, I was right down the hallway and I could heard there entire conversation. After a few minutes of small talk. Aunt Megan had asked were I was since she saw my rental car in the driveway. "Oh he's in your bathroom right now, a little tied up." Kasey said to Megan. "Why Is he in my bathroom? He should he using the guest bathroom" Aunt Megan smirked to Kasey. I think she did that on purpose to agitate her, knowing Megan was a clean freak and didn't want me getting it dirty. "WAIT WHAT? TIED UP?" The tome of voice changed from Aunt Megan. Aunt Megan immediately walked over to the bathroom to investigate. Aunt Megan opened the door and found me bound and gagged on the floor in underwear. "Kasey did you do this to him? Why is he tied up with duct tape and have tape over his mouth?" Aunt Megan asked Casey. Casey's response was that I agreed to the kidnapping challenge and let her do it to me. At the same I tried to talk through my gag but the only thing that muffles and and mphhhhhhhh. "Well I want to find out what's really going on before I untie your nephew" We have a handsome young man with a nice body at our disposal" Aunt Megan remarked. Kasey was Single and Aunt Megan was divorced. Although it was weird for them to keep me in my underwear, it was not uncommon to hear of Tabboo stories in the family. "Kasey grabbed the purple nitrile gloves from under the sink, let's glove up and take him to the kitchen table so we can talk " aunt Megan had instructed Kasey. I stayed quite thinking I was about to he unagagged by Aunt Megan.

After putting the purple nitrile gloves on, they both picked me up from the floor and started walking me over to the Dinning room table. They had to somewhat drag me as my legs were still taped together. Then they sat me down on one of the kitchen chairs. "Sit still please until I figure out what's going on" again Megan said politely as I wiggled around a little bit she pinned my upper Torso against the chair with her one Hand and grasped my inner thigh next to my groin with here other gloved hand. I got a tingly feeling as Aunt Megan's gloved hand was extremely close to my groin and the other one touching my bare skin showing her dominance against my manly hood. Please go and get your nephew some water while I take the duct tape off his mouth" Megan said to Casey. Casey ran to the kitchen to fetch me some water as Aunt Megan started unwinding the tape around my head and mouth. It hurt pretty bad as she was peeling it off my skin. She got to the last layer of tape covering my mouth and ripped it off. "What's in your mouth?" I tried to spit my gag out as she grabbed my chin and lifted my head up. "Are those latex gloves?" Did Casey gag you with pair of my gloves?" She stuck her hands in my mouth and pulled the gloves out. " Aww That's pretty gross, it definitely kept you quite though" Aunt Megan laughed at me. Casey had come back with a bottle of water. " I can't believe you gagged him with latex gloves Casey, you couldn't find anything else to use" Megan giggle to Casey. "Like what" Casey questioned Megan. " Oh idk, a rag, a sponge, a sock, your dirty pantyhose" Megan stated. "They all sound like good ideas, however the gloves were right there for a quick gag" Casey laughed to Megan. "Fair enough" as Megan chuckled. Casey came over and forced some water down my throat. " so tell me why you are tied up in your underwear in my house" Megan questioned me. "He's annoying and needs to be beat" Casey smirked to Megan. Casey is a crazy bitch, I was just joking around with her. I never intended for her to do this to me. "WOW" were Casey's remarks. Can you just let let me go and I'll stay in a hotel for the weekend I said to Aunt Megan. "NO!!!! You aren't going anywhere, mater affect you can stay here tied up all weekend". We're Megan's remarks. Don't be a bitch too "I smirked to Aunt Megan.

Aunt Megan takes control
" excuse me, you are not going to talk to me or Casey like that, I took your gag off to be nice, I should just put it back in" Aunt Megan said". She wasn't very happy after I said that. Casey tried to convince Aunt Megan that I should be punished more for calling them both bitches. Aunt Megan told Casey that she agrees with the punishment and that she wants to take advantage of a young man tied up in her house. At this point there was not much I could do as my hands and feet were still taped up. I tried to get up from the chair, however that was a bad idea. Aunt Megan quickly grabbed me and forced me back down into the chair. " I don't think so young man, "Casey I want you to duct tape him to the chair and secure him so cant move" Aunt Megan looked at me . "Certainly" Kasey remarked. The duct tape was already in the room. Casey grabbed the tape, "Don't try anything funny" as Casey started winding the tape around my chest and the chair. " I'll be right back, need to grab something" Aunt Megan said to Casey.

Continued......

Aunt Megan walked into her room, as I sat In the chair feeling immobilized as Casey secured me to the chair. " If you think I'm bitch then you’re in trouble because my mom is a super hard ass and she honestly doesn't give a F**k about what people think about her". Casey pulled my chin up and spoke directly into my eyes. "You guys just need to let me go, we can keep this between us" I said to Casey as I heard Megan's heels 👠 walking back down the hall. " I don't think so young man" Aunt Megan remarks to my comments as she slams the roll of duct tape on the table and what looks to be some silky cloth material. " Now there will be absolutely now talking from your mouth young man and I'll ensure of it" Aunt Megan's sassy remarks to me. She picked up the fabric from the table which turned out to be two pairs of her panties. Now Aunt Megan was somewhat slim for her age however she was a mature grown woman, with that being said she did have one baby blue mesh thong and another pair of bikini bottom beige color type underwear that was fairly larger. "Casey hold his mouth open so I can properly gag him" Megan demanded to Casey. "No please dpphhht" I mumbled as Casey forced my mouth open with her gloved hands. Aunt Megan quickly showed her beige panties in my mouth. “Oh mom that’s pretty harsh, sucks for him” Casey said to Aunt Megan. “YES IT DOES SUCK FOR HIM, HOWEVER IT IS THE BEST WAY TO SHUT HIM UP AND HAVE HIM RESPECT WHO IS IN CHARGE” was Megan’s remarks The taste was horrible not only was the fabric rough on my tongue but the feeling that my aunts panties that were just shoved in my month was even worse.

I tilt my head in defeat as Aunt Megan grabbed the duct tape and pressed it against My lips, then began wrapping it around my head. 4 wraps of the duct tape around my head later and Aunt Megan’s smart remarks “NICE AND TIGHT, NO SPITTING MY PANTIES OUT”. I sat there in defeat; I could barely move at all in the chair and the tape was so tight around my head as I felt so helpless. By this time, it was starting to get late and I was very unsure what would happen to me the rest of the night however it was certain I was trapped and not going anywhere. “Looks like we are keeping you taped up for night and the rest of you time here” Casey said to me. “Absolutely, we have plenty of supplies to keep him bound and gagged here not to mention everyone else in the family will just think he’s spending quality time with us beautiful women” Megan replied to Casey. “MPHHHHHHHMMM” were my remarks as I had not say it and again felt nothing more than helpless. “ SHUSHHH BOY” as Casey slapped me in the face.

Aunt Megan then proceed to sit on my lap cowgirl style and began running her gloved hands through my hair and then to my chest. it was uncomfortable in a way to me as I was still in my boxers and her skimpy blouse was showing her cleavage right to my face, not to mention she was wearing a good smelling perfume and her woman parts were on top my man parts. “oh we are going to have so much fun with you this weekend aren’t we Casey?” Megan giggled. “Yes, we will mom, I forgot to tell you I took his belongs including his credit cards we totally have to go shopping tomorrow” Casey advised to Megan. “Yes, absolutely Casey, I would like to buy more clothes not to mention more underwear since this young will ruin two pairs of my panties” Megan’s replied to Casey, as they both laughed.

“Young man try not to get aroused, you should not be enjoying this” Megan smirked to me and began to pull my hair as I groaned through my gag. “Casey please hand me my thong on the table’ Megan looked to Casey. “Oh Mom this is cute I like the color and its super soft” Casey said to Megan. “WELL, ITS GOING TO LOOK EVEN CUTER OVER YOUR NEPHEWS HEAD” Megan replied to Casey” as she proceed to pull her thong over my head pulling the front part to my nose and mouth. “DON’T WORRY HUNNY THESE ARE CLEAN, BUT IF YOU CONTINUE TO BE A BAD BOY I WILL GET A DIRTY PAIR AND TAPE THEM OVER YOUR HEAD. HOWEVER THE PAIR IN YOUR MOUTH WERE WORN YESTERDAY SO BE GOOD BOY AND ILL TAKE THE PANTIES OUT IN THE MORNING” I felt my manhood was stripped and completely helpless.

“Casey we can play with him tomorrow, I’m going to get ready for bed” Aunt Megan took her purple gloves off and threw them on my lap then walked away. Casey was next to straddle me and then kissed the tape that was over lips. “Good night Boy, you’re mine tomorrow”

Part 3 Pool Day;
IT was the next morning, I woke up early in the morning with barley any sleep and super uncomfortable. still duct taped to the chair and with a gag in my mouth, i was ready to get out and just be over with it however Casey and Megan had other plans. It was about 8:00AM and Aunt Megan was up, she walked into the room and greeted me with a hug "Ah my poor nephew must feel all helpless being taped up all night, here lets get you some water". She went to the fridge, grabbed some water and yogurt. She walked back over with the water and yogurt then set it on the table " Now I'm going to take the panties off and take out your gag so you better not try anything or you will just be gagged again". Of course she couldn't forget the gloves as she donned a pair of purple nitrile gloves, I think she enjoyed wearing them as I can tell by the look on her face and she made sure they were on nice and tight. She then removed the panties from my forehead " poor boy, bet you never had a woman do this to you let alone a older woman. Next was my gag as she started unwinding the tape from my head. It hurt so bad as she tore it off my head like she didn't care " maybe if you behave we wouldn't have to gag you so tight" she remarked. My mouth was so dry from the panties being in my mouth all night " OK lets take my panties out of your mouth" Megan stuck her hand in my mouth and pulled the panties out. " So gross, this is why I'm wearing gloves, I'm warning you again don't try anything or these disgusting panties will just go back in your mouth" as she pulled the wet damp panties out of my mouth.

Once I was ungagged she forced me to drink the water, I was thirsty so I ended up drinking the whole bottle of water " Good boy" as she put her hand on my hair. She had to feed me the yogurt since she didn't untie my hands. I ate all yogurt and was still hungry " sorry sweetie that's all you get for now, we will feed you lunch later" she wiped my lips with her gloved hands. Megan then removed my restraints from my feet and arms " now I will take you to the bathroom, I want you to do your thing and change into shorts so you can help us clean the pool, there are short in the bathroom". She walked me over to the bathroom where i was attacked and restraint previously. I went into the bathroom and used the toilet, then washed my self up. Megan had left a pair of short shorts for me to change into. I didn't want to change into them because the were really short and very reveling, I tried to open the door and get put however the door was locked form the outside. " Aunt Megan I dont want to wear these shorts" I shouted to her. " CASEY AND I ARE CHANGING, YOU BETTER PUT THEM ON OR WE WILL COME IN THERE AND FORCE YOU TO WEAR THEM" she shouted back to me. I dint have the energy to fight back so i did what I was told.

Aunt Megan then opened to the door and Casey was with her. They were both dress in their swim wear. Aunt Megan was wearing a white string bikini, she had a white mesh cover up which was covering up the thong she was wearing. Casey was wearing a black bikini top and a black G string bottom. They grabbed me forced me to walk out to the pool with them. "Come here boy, you have chores to do" Megan said to me. We went out to the pool area, I was told grab the sun screen from the outdoor cabinet. " Come here sweetie and put some sun tan lotion on me" Casey demanded to me. Casey laid on the lounge chair with her back out. I refused to put lotion on her even though she smelled really good and was wearing a G string with her Butt hanging out. Aunt Megan came over and grabbed me " Now young man take the lotion and spread it on her back and lower body". Megan pushed me, then force one of my hands onto Casey. I slowly started rubbing the lotion onto her back and lower body. " MORE, MORE, GET HER BUTT AND LEGS SO SHE DOESN'T BURN" Megan sassed to me. I refused " No Im not doing that" I said to Megan. " Young man I will tie you to the chair again if you refuse" were Megan's remarks. " Mom just tie him up, I don't want to deal with him anyways" Casey said back to Aunt Megan.

" Guys this is ridiculous I don't want to play your games anymore" I said to both of them. " Mom go get the duct tape, hes not listening" Casey said and then grabbed me from behind.

to be continued...

To be continued............
Last edited by The Big Gambler 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

The Big Gambler wrote: 1 year ago Intro;
One day I found myself taped up and gagged by my cousin Casey and Aunt Megan, heres what happened.

It was a Friday night around 7pm and I was visiting my Aunt and Cusin who lived in Florida I was staying at there house in Florida for the weekend. My Cousin Casey who was 37 was dressed in a tight white T shirt with a black bra and very tight black leggings and black high heels, my Aunt Megan who was 56 was dressed in a black mesh blouse see through with a tan colored bra, white skin tight leather leggings, and tan open toed high heels.. .

I didn't think twice when they had invite me over to stay. I showed up at aunt Megan's around 7 after my flight had landed. Casey had invited me into aunt Megan's house even though Aunt Megan was not home at that time. She opened up a bottle of wine and we engaged in small talk to set the mood. After After 1 hour and 2 glasses of wine, Casey started flirting with me. I didn't know what to do so I just went along with it, as she pulled my T-Shirt and grabbed my arm in a playfull mood. " Do you want to have some fun" Casey Said. I just looked at her and laughed.

She walked over to the cabinet and pulled out a box of black nitrile gloves from Aunt Megan's supply cabinet. Aunt Megan had worked for a industrial supply company so she had tons of miscellaneous supplys on hand at her house got for free. I asked her what the gloves were for not knowing what was going to happen. "Oh I like to be sanitary when I Kidnap people oh oh I mean when I'm cleaning" as she mubbled over her own words. "Wait what"? As I laughed at her.

She quickly donned the gloves so quickly like she was a professional dentist or doctor. "Remember that time when you bet me to Kidnap you"? She staired right at me and got right in my face. "Now I'm going to make it happen". I didn't know what to do, I looked at her and said "WHAMPHHHHSH" She grabbed a pair or scissors that were right on the counter and quickly covered my mouth with her other hand. "SHUSSSH" as her hand was firmly clamped over my mouth making me taste her gloved hand. I knew she was crazy but not this crazy. "Im not playing games, im taking you I'm going to tie you up here for the weekend" Casey said.

Bathroom tie up;
Next she stuck the ✂️ up to me chest and said walk with me, keeping her gloved hand over my mouth. We walked down the hallway to Aunt Megan's Bathroom. She grasped my hair " GET IN HERE AND TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF" she comanded as she grabbed me and threw me to the ground. She got on top of my back and pinned me to the ground. "Get off of me I yelled"Then she came behind me and put her gloved hand over my mouth and hand gagged me "SHUTTT UPPP, you dont have any saying in this". She manged to pin me down on the floor. Once she weared me down, I then had admitted defeat and gave in to her demands. She pulled out a black trash bag from under the sink gave it to me, and told me to stick all my clothes in the bag, then give to her. She made take my clothes as I'm sitting on the floor. I stripped down to my boxers and proceeded to place all my clothes and belongings into the trash bag. She took my cell and turned it off, "you won't be talking to any of your girlfriends this weekend" then stuck the it in her leggings pocket. Next were my Car keys, as she took the keys to my car and stuck in her Black Bra. " She threw the rest of my house keys in the trash bag with my clothes. Last was my wallet, I was forced to stand there and watch her rummage through my Financials not knowing what she was up to. Casey took all the cash out of my wallet and stuck it in her leggings pocket. I watched her take out of all of my credits cards one by one with her gloved has as if she was a criminal or something. I looked at her "what are you doing with my money" she aggressively approached me sticking her gloved hand my mouth again. "I'm going to do a little online shopping this weekend". I grunted through the hang gag she was giving me. "She took the scissors again and forced me to say on the floor or else she would hurt me. "I'll be right back, don't go anywhere where".

I sat on the cold bathroom floor tile anxiously awaitng her return. It was a few min she was gone so I decided to get up and open the door. At that very moment I saw walking down the hallway back to the bathroom. "HEYYY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING" as she quickly darted towards me. I was immediately tackled and thrown back to the ground. She had came back with two big rolls of grey duct tape.

She grabbed both of my hands and taped them behind my back. She pulled my hair and told me she was going to TAPE MY ASS UP!. I tried to squirm around and get loose but my hands were well taped. , then she taped up my ankles together and fished off with taping my arms to my chest so I couldn't move at all. I said "your crazy, why would you tie me up like this?" She slapped me in the face " i didn't say you can talk,I will put a gag in your mouth If talk back to me" Casey said. "Can you at least take me out of the bathroom" I asked her as it was extremely uncomfortable on the cold hard floor. "Thought I told you to say quite, now I'm going to put a gag in your fucking mouth". She then took off the black nitrile gloves she was wearing and immediately shoved them in my mouth. "DONT YOU DARE SPIT THOSE OUT" she said right to my face. I sat there for a min a observed the glove taste in my Mouth thinking how I got into this mess. I decided to test my luck with Kasey so i spit the gloves out of mouth onto the floor "fucking gross" were my remarks. Kasey immediately smirked at me" that was a poor choice" she said. Kasey quickly grabbed another pair or the latex gloves and put them on like a pro. She smacked me across the face, pretty hard this time. "NOW OPEN YOUR MOUTH AGAIN, THIS TIME YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SPIT YOUR GAG OUT". She grabbed the soggy gloves from the floor that were just in my mouth. With one hand she shoved them deep back into my mouth, keeping one hand clamped over my mouth keeping the gloves inside. With the other hand she grabbed the roll of duct tape. The sound the tape unwinding she placed it over my lips and, and starting wrapping it around my head 3 times to be exact. I tried to yell through my gag(mphhhhhh), however she had duct taped my mouth so well and tight. Kasey slapped me again across the face again, "Now you are going to stay Like this until Aunt Megan comes home, she can let you out once she gets here".

Aunt Megan comes home;
It was about 45 minutes later since I have attacked, trussed, and bound on the bathroom floor. I heard the door open and another set of heels walk into into the living room. I heard Kasey greet Megan as they immediately started talking, I was right down the hallway and I could heard there entire conversation. After a few minutes of small talk. Aunt Megan had asked were I was since she saw my rental car in the driveway. "Oh he's in your bathroom right now, a little tied up." Kasey said to Megan. "Why Is he in my bathroom? He should he using the guest bathroom" Aunt Megan smirked to Kasey. I think she did that on purpose to agitate her, knowing Megan was a clean freak and didnt want me getting it dirty. "WAIT WHAT? TIED UP?" The tome of voice changed from Aunt Megan. Aunt Megan immediately walked over to the bathroom to investigate. Aunt Megan opened the door and found me bound and gagged on the floor in underwear. "Kasey did you do this to him? Why is he tied up with duct tape and have tape over his mouth?" Aunt Megan asked Casey. Casey's response was that I agreed to the kidnapping challange and let her do it to me. At the same I tried to talk through my gag but the only thing that muffles and and mphhhhhhhh. "Well I want to find out what's really going on before I untie your nephew" We have a handsome young man with a nice body at our disposal" Aunt Megan remarked. Kasey was Single and Aunt Megan was divorced. Although it was weird for them to keep me in my underwear, it was not uncommon to hear of Tabboo stories in the family. "Kasey grabbed the purple nitrile gloves from under the sink, let's glove up and take him to the kitchen table so we can talk " aunt Megan had instructed Kasey. I stayed quite thinking I was about to he unagagged by Aunt Megan.

After putting the purple nitrile gloves on, they both picked me up from the floor and started walking me over to the Dinning room table. They had to somewhat drag me as my legs were still taped together. Then they sat me down on one of the kitchen chairs. "Sit still please until I figure out what's going on" again Megan said politely as I wiggled around a little bit she pinned my upper Torso against the chair with her one Hand and grasped my inner thigh next to my groin with here other gloved hand. I got a tingly feeling as Aunt Megan's gloved hand was extremely close to my groin and the other one touching my bare skin showing her dominance against my manly hood. Please go and get your nephew some water while I take the duct tape off his mouth" Megan said to Casey. Casey ran to the kitchen to fetch me some water as Aunt Megan started unwinding the tape around my head and mouth. It hurt pretty bad as she was peeling it off my skin. She got to the last layer of tape covering my mouth and ripped it off. "What's in your mouth?" I tried to spit my gag out as she grabbed my chin and lifted my head up. "Are those latex gloves?" Did Casey gag you with pair of my gloves?" She stuck her hands in my mouth and pulled the gloves out. " Aww That's pretty gross, it definitely kept you quite though" Aunt Megan laughed at me. Casey had come back with a bottle of water. " I can't believe you gagged him with latex gloves Casey, you couldn't find anything else to use" Megan giggle to Casey. "Like what" Casey questioned Megan. " Oh idk, a rag, a sponge, a sock, your dirty pantyhose" Megan stated. "They all sound like good ideas, however the gloves were right there for a quick gag" Casey laughed to Megan. "Fair enough" as Megan chuckled. Casey came over and forced some water down my throat. " so tell me why you are tied up in your underwear in my house" Megan questioned me. "He's annoying and needs to be beat" Casey smirked to Megan. Casey is a crazy bitch, I was just joking around with her. I never intended for her to do this to me. "WOW" were Casey's remarks. Can you just let let me go and I'll stay in a hotel for the weekend I said to Aunt Megan. "NO!!!! You aren't going anywhere, mater affect you can stay here tied up all weekend". We're Megan's remarks. Don't be a bitch too "I smirked to Aunt Megan.

Aunt Megan takes control
" excuse me, you are not going to talk to me or Casey like that, I took your gag off to be nice, I should just put it back in" Aunt Megan said". She wasn't very happy after I said that. Casey tried to convince Aunt Megan that I should be punished more for calling them both bitches. Aunt Megan told Casey that she agrees with the punishment and that she wants to take advantage of a young man tied up im her house. At this point there was not much I could do as my hands and feet were still taped up. I tried to get up from the chair, however that was a bad idea. Aunt Megan quickly grabbed me and forced me back down into the chair. " I don't think so young man, "Casey I want you to duct tape him to the chair and secure him so cant move" Aunt Megan looked at me . "Certainly" Kasey remarked. The duct tape was already in the room. Casey grabbed the tape, "Don't try anything funny" as Casey started winding the tape around my chest and the chair. " I'll be right back, need to grab something" Aunt Megan said to Casey.

To be continued............
Very Very Very Hot! 🥵🥵
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

love it cant wait to read more
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

I don’t have an aunt that I would want to be tied up by but I do have a couple cousins! And I wanted to tie them up too. Great story! I hope they kept you tied up for a good, long time!
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

This story was great! Very hot and I can't wait to see how it turns out. Not to mention, the writing was great and I just love how it flowed! Made it very easy to follow along.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeSilence »

Awesome story! I can’t wait to read more!
Duct tape can't fix every problem, but it can muffle the sound.
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

Love this story so far!
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great family bondage story.
Mirandabound
Forum Contributer