When Markus met Peter (M+/M+)(New Chapter 11/16/23)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I love how Markus and Peter are getting to know each other. [mention]gag1195[/mention], you're adding layers to these characters. That makes the story all the more interesting.

Now as for Peter getting the drop on Markus...with that Diana Ross and the Supremes' classic in Peter's head, all I can say to him is...

If you ever need a helping hand
I'll be there on the double just as fast as I can!!! :D :twisted: :D :twisted:
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Sorry for hitting this update up so late but oh my goshhh! I love the soft character moments that intersperse the bondage. I really get the feeling like I'm learning about real people, not just characters on the page. It's so cute that Peter had the same idea, but I hope Markus gets to turn the tables all the way around!

And "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" is one of my absolute favorites, so Markus truly is my love of all time, haha!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] Thanks friend! I appreciate the kind comment! Though you could at least let them finish their date before you try and join in! Surely Markus and Peter deserve some privacy... right...?

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Flattery will get you everywhere, friend! In all honesty, I really appreciate the compliment! Unfortunately for you, I think you've got a bit to wait until Markus manages to turn the tables on hunky Peter... Again, it's a shame Markus is spoken for, what with him continually being perfect for you! :lol:
Last edited by gag1195 6 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

gag1195 wrote: 1 year ago [mention]Volobond[/mention] Flattery will get you everywhere, friend! In all honesty, I really appreciate the compliment! Unfortunately for you, I think you've got a bit to wait until Markus manages to turn the tables on hunky Peter... Again, it's a shame Markus is spoken for, what with him continually being perfect for you! :lol:
A shame, but I'm willing to cede the perfect man to Peter provided a) there's some alternate universe out there where I have a chance with the hunky teacher, and b) I get more of your writing! ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Again, I apologize for the delay in getting this chapter out! Nevertheless, I hope everyone enjoys the next part of Markus and Peter's hiking date! Though I have to be honest, not much hiking happens in this chapter... at least not until the end! Don't forget to leave a comment if you're still here and enjoying this story! Thanks!

Part 14: Don’t Leave Me This Way

Peter

Peter smirked as he watched Markus eagerly nod his head up and down. His ambush had gone without a hitch. Not that Peter was surprised. His roping skills, though new, were strong. His knots were strong. And as nice as Markus’ arms looked in that sleeveless hoodie, Peter was confident that the teacher wouldn’t break free.

Peter surveyed the assorted items that Markus had secreted up the mountain with him. I wonder when he was going to strike… He chuckled. Too slow, Teach. And no you’re all mine…

He stalked over to his captured prey. Slowly, of course. Peter wanted to savor the image in front of him. The sexy, bearded stud roped to the tree trunk. Markus strained, attempting to free himself, or at the very least detach himself from the tree, but his efforts resulted in nothing aside from gathering sweat and huffed breaths. Peter watched as his date’s lips opened and closed around the rounded, black protrusion. It was almost hard to see the black ball gag between Markus’ dark beard and the shade of the tree he was anchored to.

Peter couldn’t wait any longer. He stepped up to Markus, leaned in, and pressed their lips together. The kiss he did earlier, the one in the garage, was cute, and served to tease the hunky teacher. The kiss on their first date, outside the restaurant, had been nice, and served to silence Markus’ tone deaf singing. This one was different. Was it the ball gag between them? Was it the fact that Markus was trapped and at his mercy? Peter couldn’t say. But as their lips fought to touch around the gag, Peter realized something. I don’t want to kiss any other guy ever again.

“Pgggggggmrrr….” Markus gasped out when Peter ended the kiss.

“So eager, Teach! We haven’t even done anything!” Peter teased, pushing down those sappy feelings. He needed his strong confidence right now.

He ran his hands down Markus’ form, feeling the firm, but not very defined abdomen. Then his touch drifted lower. Peter cupped the equally eager teacher’s assistant. The bulge was clearly evident from the sweatpants material. Did he wear those on purpose? Teach the tease!

“Hhhhhuuuuuuuuugggggggg!” Markus moaned as Peter rubbed the erection.

“Since you were kind enough to pack them, it’d be a shame to waste them.” Peter held up the orange flavored condom and playfully tore into the corner of the packaging with his teeth. He balled up the wrapper and tossed it down towards the picnic blanket, making a mental note to pick it up later.

Peter knelt down in front of his captive and playfully snapped Markus’ waistband a few times. Markus growled with each snap and Peter grinned. It was too much fun pushing Teach’s buttons. But even Peter couldn’t wait forever. As much as he was enjoying teasing Markus, denying him was becoming torture for Peter. The model finally relented and dropped Markus’ shorts and undergarments. Not-so-little Markus jumped out at Peter, ready. Peter’s eyes lit up.

Peter slowly stroked Markus, making sure everything stayed hard enough before slowly unrolling the bright orange rubber, taking his time to fully sheath Markus’ sword. Perhaps Peter wasn’t fully done teasing after all. He brought his lips to the head and pressed a gentle kiss on Markus’ tip. Just a taste. A burst of vibrant citrus flavor danced on his tongue. But with a second taste, then a third, the flavor mellowed into an almost orange cream flavor.

And what does one do with an Orange Dreamsicle? Peter began to lick the full length of Markus’ shaft. Up and down. Top and bottom. Savoring the length, the flavor, the involuntary jolts and twitches as Markus reacted to Peter. But Peter knew that Markus hadn’t felt anything yet. Enough teasing. He was hungry too.

He kissed the tip again, then opened his mouth more and more, taking Markus in. The flavor grew more intense as more of Markus’ member disappeared into his mouth. Then back out again. But Peter didn’t wait too long to bring it in, deeper this time. More and more each time until the model found his rhythm. His groove, to torture some disco analogy.

And Markus moaned the entire time. His deep voice reduced to ecstatic whines and garbled desires trapped behind the ball gag. “Unnnnnnnnggggggggg Pmmmmmmmtmmmmmmrrrrrr, gaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh fmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhh!”

Peter glanced up and smiled around the cock in his mouth. Markus was doing his best to thrust now, despite the ropes pinning him to the tree, and he tried to make it go deeper. Peter was starting to feel it. And he felt something else too. Markus was close. But that wouldn’t do at all. Peter released Markus from his mouth and relished the wails from his restrained date.

Markus continued to cry out as Peter slowly peeled the almost spent condom off and replaced it with a fresh, unflavored, one. The blonde left his struggling captive for just a moment and rooted around in his bag until he fished out the bottle of lube that he’d brought.

He stood before Markus and began to disrobe. “Are you ready?” Peter asked, holding up the bottle and staring intently at Markus. “Now, since you’re pressed against that tree, it looks like your ass is safe… for now.” he turned and playfully shook his own buttocks towards the Teacher. “I thought this would be a fair trade off. I got to tie you up, and you get to fuck me.”

“YEEEEEEESSSSSFFFFFFFF!” Markus screamed, thrusting towards Peter’s ass, as much as the ropes would allow.

“I thought you’d like this arrangement…” Peter laughed as he knelt down again, this time facing away from Markus and began applying a generous amount of lube to his hole.

He backed up towards Markus, who hadn’t stopped thrusting. The tip of Markus’ erection brushed against Peter’s ass cheek, but failed to find purchase before he thrust again. Peter tried to adjust his position to match his partner, but Markus was not making it easy. He was too eager.

Finally, Peter had to turn back towards Markus. He glared up at his prisoner and slapped his cock. “Fuck’s sake, Teach! Stop moving!”

Markus froze, whined a little, but the thrusting stopped. Peter grabbed hold and gently guided Markus to his entrance and pressed the tip in. Then he braced for impact. It had been a bit since Peter bottomed, so it would be painful. He’d cleaned this morning, but it would still hurt. But it would be a good hurt.

Markus was desperate. Maybe I teased him too much! Peter thought as the teacher thrust into him again and again. The bearded captive was wasting no time in finding his momentum. It was Peter’s turn to moan. “AAAAHHHH AHHHHHH Oh Fuckkkkkkk!” As Markus increased his thrusting. “Markus, you feel so good!”

Neither one lasted very long. They had both wanted this too badly to wait forever. Markus exploded inside Peter and slumped, leaning forward until the rope around his chest caught him. Peter stroked his own cock until he came shortly after, spilling a white puddle into the grass.

—--

“Mmmmm! Markus! This sandwich is delicious!” Peter praised as he devoured the BLT. he licked his fingers to clean the chip residue. “And you got my favorite chips too! Is there anything better than a good salt and vinegar chip?”

He looked over at Markus who sat on his knees on the picnic blanket. Markus didn’t say anything. He simply glared at his picnic date. Not that he could say anything. The black ball gag was still firmly between his teeth. His hands still roped behind him, a rope running from his wrists to his bound ankles. Peter had enjoyed his food while Markus sat trapped in a kneeling hogtie.

“Gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr…” Markus growled. Low, almost dangerous.

“Oh, of course. How rude of me. I suppose the chef is entitled to taste his own food.” Peter scooted closer to his bound hunk and undid the gag.

Markus stretched his jaw and was about to berate Peter, but the gag was too quickly replaced with the corner of a BLT sandwich. Peter watched as Markus held it in his mouth for a moment, contemplating what to do. Would he spit out the food so he could complain or beg to be released?

No. Markus slowly took a bite and began to chew. Teach’s hunger won out. And so, Markus and Peter enjoyed their picnic lunch. They conversed about everything and nothing and inbetween, Peter fed Markus more of the sandwich, or a handful of Markus’ BBQ chips.

“Thanks for making the food.” Peter complimented.

Markus shook his head. “It was nothing. Just simple BLTs and store bought chips. Didn’t want to go overboard.”

“Still, I appreciate it.” Peter sighed. Those sappy feelings were rising back up to the surface.

“So”, Markus began. “That was…” Peter watched the blush creep up above Markus’ beard. “That was amazing!”

“Knew you’d like it! I’m just glad that I managed to take you out first!” Peter laughed, gesturing to the supplies that Markus secretly brought. “You were really good by the way.” He winked.

Markus continued to blush. “Your idea was certainly better than mine! And thank you. You were fantastic!”

They continued to talk as they finished the meal and Peter began cleaning up. He gathered up all the bondage supplies and dumped them into his bag, and placed all the food, water, and garbage into Markus’. Soon all that remained was the blanket, which Markus was still tied up on.

“I guess it’s time to untie me.” Markus suggested, leaning to the side so he could wave at Peter with his bound hands.

“I could do that.” Peter said darkly, leaning down to playfully grip his date’s hair. “But I think I have a better Idea.”

“Peter! No! What are you plan-nnnnnngg!” Markus’ protests were once again silenced by a shiny black ball gag.

—--

“Keep up Markus!” Peter joked as he led the way down the trail. He adjusted the backpack on his shoulders. It was full now, with the picnic blanket haphazardly stuffed inside. Peter stopped and turned back to look up the hill. “It’s almost like you don’t want to get home. I guess all that fun I had planned will just have to wait for another time then…”

“Hmmmmmmmmmmmrrrrrr!” Markus growled again as he carefully picked his way over the rocks and sticks that littered the trail. He glared down at Peter. He’s so cute when he’s frustrated like this. That angry glare is adorable!

Peter couldn’t see Markus’ full expression, but he knew there was a pouting frown to match those angry eyes. That adorable frown was hidden beneath the orange bandana however, along with the teacher’s entire lower face. The bandana had been tied outlaw style over Markus’ nose and mouth. His hood had been pulled up as well. To any casual observer, he simply looked like a regular hiker with a unique style, or perhaps someone deliberately trying to sweat during their time on the trail.

Markus jostled the heavy backpack he was wearing, trying to make it more comfortable as they descended the mountain. He didn’t use his hands, not that he could. Peter wasn’t sure how he managed it, but he had been able to rope Markus’ wrists together inside the hoodie’s big front pocket. Again, to an outside observer, Markus was simply comfortably walking with his hands in the hoodie’s pocket. Which, Peter supposed, he was. Just not by choice.

Of course, Markus’ feet were free of any restraints, though they had remained tied as Peter wrestled Markus into his current position. He didn’t go down without a fight, though. Markus and his arms and his stubbornness had shined through until Peter promised that they could switch when they got back to Markus’ house, but only if Markus remained bound and gagged until then.

“Oh! I just realized! I get to pick the music for the ride home! No stupid 70s crap!”

“Hhhhhhhmmmmmmmm!” Markus grumbled.

As if on cue, another stupid disco song began sounding from further down the trail. The telltale funk beat bounced off the trees and assaulted Peter’s ears. “Don’t… leave me this way…. I can’t survive… can’t stay alive…

Dear fucking lord. Am I cursed? Peter paused, allowing Markus to catch up. I go to one disco night and suddenly it's all I hear! Did Kit put some sort of disco hex on me?

That would have been bad enough for Peter, but the blonde froze, darting his eyes back to Markus. Over the sounds of the disco song, a voice shouted, “Yo, Eddie! Cut the fucking music! You’re scaring the birds!”

Eddie… no, no, no. It can’t be the same Eddie. Can it?

But as the approaching group rounded the corner, Markus’ deer-in-headlights expression confirmed the worst. Peter was about to come face to face with Markus’ other boyfriend. And Markus was bound and gagged. By Peter. Definitely cursed.
My M/M Stories Here
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Peter is full of great ideas today. Doms bottoming is a favorite trope of mine and I really like the hidden bondage Markus is subjected to during their hike.

I'd like to think that they can keep things a secret from Eddie but if not, maybe Peter may have to silence him in the future, haha!

Great writing as always, you never miss with these dynamic duo!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

OOooooo the drama that is about to happen!!!

Peter planning to bottom with Markus bound and gagged to a tree is hot. I wonder if Markus had got his way would he have bottomed.

And then the clandestine bondage, testing their luck that nobody would notice, and then Eddie of all people comes along!!

What is poor Markus going to say... oh he's gagged... Peter is in trouble when Markus gets untied, isn't he.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@DeeperThanRed He may not always act like it, but Peter has lots of good ideas, especially if they involve sex and bondage! I really enjoyed writing him as a Dom Bottom in this chapter, and of course, getting Markus trapped in his hidden bondage! It was almost a foolproof plan! Though he may need to come up with a plan for Eddie soon!

@Guardianbound We may yet hear what Markus' plans were in the next chapter! It is a shame that Markus can't explain anything, what with that ball gag and bandana! He's really at Peter's mercy right now!

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!
Last edited by gag1195 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Ooh, just got caught up with this! LOVED the hidden/public bondage - always hot!

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oh, absolutely my favorite couple has got my disco inferno flaming on yet again!

I'm very much enjoying the public bondage they have and the sexy hike back (even with the cursed nature of the upcoming confrontation), but what really got me was Peter's little epiphany that Markus is the one. Awwwwww!

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Straitjacketed Happy you caught up! I'm glad there's still interest in this story! And yes, I really enjoyed writing the public/hidden bondage! It's always nice to give my favorite bondage couple some new bondage experiences!

@Volobond The "confrontation" with Eddie should be quite interesting! And yes, Peter realizing he's falling head over heels for Markus was such a great thing to write!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Is it too much for me to want Eddie to avoid "confrontation" by "kidnapping" Markus and Peter. :lol:

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Guardianbound wrote: 11 months ago Is it too much for me to want Eddie to avoid "confrontation" by "kidnapping" Markus and Peter. :lol:
Idk @Guardianbound, it seems like kidnapping two people would constitute as a "confrontation"...

As for characters getting kidnapped, let's just say, the story isn't over yet...
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Sorry the extended delay everyone! Ended up having a very busy and draining couple of months there, so writing had to take a backseat! Things have calmed down now, so I am back to more regular updates! Hope you all enjoy this chapter in Markus and Peter's story! Don't forget to leave a comment! And once again, thank you for your patience!

Part 15: Over the Borderline

Markus

This wasn’t happening. This couldn’t be happening. Right? Have I died and gone to Hell? Is this my punishment? This really can’t be happening…

But it was. Eddie and his friend were climbing up. Peter was just ahead, carefully picking his way down. And there was Markus, stealthily bound and gagged, frozen in panic. He hadn’t been thrilled by Peter keeping him tied and silenced, even after the blonde’s suggestion of switching positions later. Not that Markus had a choice. His date was strong enough to overpower him. And deep down, Markus was intrigued by his own continued outdoors bondage. But traveling down the hiking trail was a bit different than a secluded picnic spot well out of the way. What are the chances of running into someone else anyways? Markus had reasoned to himself as they began the hike back to the car. And now like a Greek Tragedy, hubris was going to be his downfall.

Markus had to think fast. Eddie hadn’t noticed them yet, no more so than acknowledging other hikers on the trail. Could they get away with simply walking past them? Markus had his hood up and the bandana covering half his face. Would Eddie even recognize him? It’s risky. And Eddie isn’t stupid. Fuck…

Markus mentally shook his head for his own stupidity. He should have said no to Peter. He should have fought harder. But how could Markus know that literally the worst situation would be marching up the trail?

With no other plan, Markus dropped to his feet, kicking one out behind him, his knee resting on the leaf covered ground. If I stay like this, keep my head down, focus on my foot, maybe it will look like I’m just tying my shoe…. Without my hands… which are trapped in my pocket… fuck.

Too late to change course, Markus had to commit. And he had no way of letting Peter know either. The shirtless, beautifully toned hunk had turned back around to face Eddie and his friend, oblivious to Markus’ hasty planning. Markus could only remain still and hope.

“Sorry, Lenn!” Eddie said as he fished his phone out of the pocket of his cargo shorts and silenced the music. “I honestly forgot it was on. Forgot to turn it off when he lost connection a mile back.”

“It’s fine, Eddie!” His friend said. “But man, that is much better. More peaceful!” He joked, playfully elbowing Eddie in the shoulder. Eddie’s friend was shorter, though it was hard to tell from Markus’ crouched position. Besides, Eddie was quite tall, so shorter than Eddie didn’t do much to describe this new individual. He was nice looking, even from the awkward angle. Baby faced, dirty blonde hair. He was thin like Eddie too, but not as muscular. Lenn was the definition of a twink. And of course, both Eddie and Lenn were puny compared to Peter’s mass.

“Whatever!” Eddie pushed back, causing Lenn to trip and crash into Peter. “Shit!”

“Fuck! Sorry!” Lenn said as he tried to regain his footing, holding on to Peter’s strong arm for support. “But, uh… thanks?” He stepped back and glared at Eddie.

Now that they were closer, Markus could see that both Eddie and Lenn were wearing pretty much the same outfit. Both had on tank tops with their cosmetic company logo, and both had on cargo shorts, though Eddie’s were khaki colored, and Lenn’s were black. So Lenn must be one of Eddie’s coworkers. Was he there at Disco Night? Markus tried to remember what the other three Abba Jumpsuit guys looked like, but it was hazy, partly because of the alcohol and partly because Eddie had caught most of his remaining attention that night.

“You okay?” Peter asked, but only after Lenn finally let go of his arm. Markus saw that Lenn held on to the muscular limb for longer than he needed too. His cheeks flushed red under the orange bandana.

“Yeah, thanks.” Lenn said, hardly managing to look at his shirtless savior. “Looks like it was a right place, right time situation!”

“Don’t mention it.” Peter said. “Well, enjoy the rest of your hike!” he said, turning back to look at the now crouching Markus. Seeing that, Peter stepped to the side of the trail as well. “Go ahead and pass through. Looks like we’ve got a flat tire to deal with.”

Markus silently cheered Peter for picking up on his plan, and breathed. It was working. He nodded at Peter’s remark and hoped that Eddie and his friend would move along quickly.

“Sure thing!” Lenn said, happily oblivious. He began marching back up the trail, with Eddie following behind.

Lenn stepped around Markus, but Eddie paused and looked back at Peter. “I’m sorry, but you look really familiar. Have we met before?”

Markus tensed. They were so close.

Luckily, Peter was not just a pretty face. Markus watched as Peter eased into his charming, confident self. He scrunched his eyebrows together as if in serious thought. “Sorry, you don’t look familiar. But, I am a model, so maybe you’ve seen me in an ad somewhere?”

Eddie looked Peter up and down. “Maybe…” then he snapped his fingers. “Wait! Fred Jones!” He turned back to his friend. “Lenn! Look! It’s Fred Jones! From Disco Night!”

So Lenn was one of the other Abba guys… wonderful. Markus waited for Lenn to pass him again, then shifted his position so his other shoe was receiving his attention. How much longer can I keep this charade up?

Peter’s eyes went wide for just a moment before he smiled. “You got me! Fred Jones, in the flesh! You know, my friend said that the costume was ridiculous and would get me laughed out of the bar!”

Lenn laughed absurdly loudly and playfully batted the air in Peter’s direction. “No! Okay, yes it was a bit crazy, but you looked so good in it!”

Markus scoffed at Lenn’s blatant flirting. He’s not even trying to be subtle.

“Come on Lenn…” Eddie tried to continue their hike, but his friend was too far gone.

“Not so fast, Eddie! You may have your man, but that doesn’t mean the rest of us are so lucky!” He turned his full attention to Peter. “Leonnard. But you can call me Lenn.”

“Peter. Nice to meet you.” The model said, firmly shaking Lenn’s hand. “So, I’m guessing, single?”

Lenn laughed his outrageous laugh again. “Tragically. Not like Eddie here. One hook up and he’s head over heels!”

Eddie sighed and reached out his hand to Peter. “Hi, I’m Eddie. Sorry about Lenn. I wouldn’t take him seriously. He’s a notorious flirt.”

Peter shook his rival’s hand. Hard. hard enough to make Eddie wince. “Good to meetcha!” Peter looked around the trail, back the direction Eddie and Lenn had come from. “And this man of your dreams, is he catching up?”

“Not today. He had other plans with a friend.”

“Shame.” Peter said, barely hiding his smile or his satisfaction.

At this point, Markus couldn’t stay in his position any longer. His knees were killing him from kneeling during his and Peter’s picnic. He had to stand up. As slowly, calmly, trying to attract the least amount of attention possible. Thankfully, Peter proved enough of a distraction.

“So…” Lenn said, moving ever closer to the bulky blonde. “Are you tragically single too?”

Peter chuckled. “Not quite. Actually, I’m a bit like your friend Eddie here. Already involved. Sorry Lenn.”

“Literally all the hot ones are taken.” Lenn pouted. He turned to continue the hike, and as before, almost walked straight into the now standing Markus.

Markus, unable to catch anyone, stepped back instead. Thankfully Lenn caught himself, and continued up the trail. Lenn glared at Markus for not trying to help him, but Markus could only apologetically shrug.

Eddie shook hands with Peter again. “Looks like we’re going. Sorry again. Nice to meet you.” He chased after his friend, until he accidentally shoulder checked Markus.

“Mmmfffph!” Markus grunted, trying to keep his head down.

“Shit, sorry man, I didn- Markus!?!” Eddie began apologizing. “Markus!” fuck fuck fuck. “I almost didn’t recognize you!”

Markus nodded and tried to keep walking towards Peter, his eyes desperately pleading his date for help. Graciously, Peter stepped in.

“Wait! You know Markus?” He did his best to play dumb.

“Well…” Now Eddie was embarrassed. “Yes. He’s the guy Lenn mentioned.”

“No shit!” Peter laughed. Not a forced one like Lenn, but a genuine chuckle. “Well, you’ll have to forgive Markus for ignoring you today. It’s mostly my fault. I dragged him out here. Poor Teach here lost his voice and I thought the air might help.” Peter wrapped his arm around Markus’ neck and playfully shook his secret prisoner back and forth. “He’s just in a bit of a grumpy mood.”

“Hmmmmmrrrrrrrr…” Markus groaned. Just play along.

“Oh… okay…” Eddie said, a bit crestfallen at seeing his man in the arms of the hunky model.

“Eddie!” Lenn called in a sing-song voice. “Quit flirting and come on!”

“That’s ironic…” Eddie said under his breath, but loud enough for both Markus and Peter to hear. “I’ll text you later, Markus!” he said, smiling at his man.

Markus gruffed out an affirmative, “mmmhffmmmm!” and nodded as much as Peter’s arm would allow.

When Eddie finally disappeared further up the trail, the pair breathed a sigh of relief. “All things considered, that could have gone much worse!” Peter joked as he steered them back down the trail.

Markus rolled his eyes at his date’s persistent jovial nature, but he was entirely grateful for Peter and his sharp mind for adapting so easily to this terrible situation. They continued down the trail for about half a mile when Peter suddenly stopped, looked around, and then stepped closer to Markus.

He pulled the orange bandana down, exposing the black ball gag and the line of drool it created. “I know it isn’t your fault that Eddie crashed our date, so I’m going to overlook it. However, I think you might need a small reminder so you can refocus on what’s important…”

Peter’s lips felt amazing against Markus’ trapped mouth. They pressed around the ball gag, forcing it slightly deeper in. Markus moaned as Peter licked at the drool. “You’ve been making quite the mess, Teach!” He pulled the bandana back up to hide his handiwork and tightly gripped Markus’ butt in his hands. “I cannot wait to get back to your place…” Peter didn’t say any more, instead letting both of their imaginations fill in the blanks.

—--

It took another half hour to get back to the parking area. Though littered with cars, the area was empty. No one was around to see them, or to call the cops on Peter when he pulled his bound date to the back of the SUV and forced him into the open trunk.

“MMMM NNMMMMMM!” Markus shook his head violently, trying and failing to resist being put into his own trunk. “MMMTTTMMMMRRR!”

Peter pushed Markus down anyway, guiding his captive prize to lay down across the floor of the trunk. The blonde hunk then leaned down and pressed his hand firmly over the ball gagged mouth. “Hush now. You know you love it. Besides, the trunk is open to the backseat.” Peter hooked his free arm over the seats that divided the trunk from the rest of the vehicle. “So relax and try to enjoy the ride. Use the time to think about all the fun ways you can tie me up and get your revenge. That’s certainly what I’ll be thinking about!”

Peter fished another coil of rope from Markus’ backpack and lashed his ankles together. Then, removing the bandana, he placed a kiss over Markus’ lips. But Peter couldn’t end things on a sappy, romantic note, so he pulled the bandana taught as a secondary gag to further silence his sexy stud.

Enjoy it now, Peter… You may be a fast learner at all of this, but you’re dealing with a seasoned veteran. If you were impressed with my duct tape skills, just wait until I’m the one tying the rope…

Retrieving the keys from Markus’ pocket, Peter smiled and waved goodbye to his date as he lowered the trunk door and quickly settled into the driver’s seat. When the car started, Markus felt his phone vibrate and automatically connect to the car’s bluetooth. Markus smiled beneath his double gag as his music started right where it left off when they arrived at the hiking trail hours earlier.

Cause you got the best of me… borderline…. Feels like I’m going to lose my mind…

“Fuck no!” Peter exclaimed. Markus couldn’t help but laugh at the pain his music caused. He hummed along to Madonna until Peter crawled over the seat and appeared over him. “I’m taking that fucking phone, Markus. I can’t drive back listening to this noise!”

Markus continued to laugh as he turned away to hide the pocket with his phone in it. Peter’s determined hands fought against his captive, digging into every nook, cranny, and pocket he could get to. Markus fought him, trying to shake him off, enjoying every moment of the strong hands all over his body. When Peter finally wrenched the phone free from his captive and shut off the disco music, both were out of breath; Markus from laughter, Peter from his desperate search.

Peter left his date in the trunk and returned to the driver’s seat. Markus heard the radio flip between stations until Peter found one he was satisfied with. “The best of Punk, Grunge, and Emo hitting the airwaves!” The DJ announced.

And he calls my music noise? As Peter pulled out of the parking area, Markus settled in for an uncomfortably long drive home listening to loud guitar riffs and obnoxious screaming and caterwauling. Definitely going to take my revenge for this… Just you wait, Peter!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

I can't tell you how much I've anticipated this. :lol: Poor poor Eddie, he deserves love too. Just not with Markus, because Markus and Peter are perfect together. I love how Peter is constantly poking the bear and being the cocky switch that he is, it's almost like he wants Markus to go hard on him when the tables are turned.

Side note, Markus has the better music taste

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

The risk of public exposure is always a fun side of being bound outdoors. I think Markus got it off easy but that encounter must have shaved off a few years off of his life. :D

Between that, the trunk, and the music, I'm starting to think that Peter wants to be punished.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Poor Eddie! Is everyone he's going out with in love with Peter? Send him my way, I'll treat him right!

And I think we'll all agree that Markus' music taste is better. Seems like Peter needs to be strapped down and forced to listen to his playlist! Hopefully Celebration by Kool and the Gang is on there! :D

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Guardianbound Peter's cockiness often becomes something of a self-fulfilling prophecy, but I don't think he's necessarily complaining! And yes I agree, Markus and Peter are definitely perfect for each other!

@DeeperThanRed Well, their date isn't over just yet. Still time for things to be shaken up! But you're right, in the moment it was definitely very stressful for poor Markus!

@Volobond Eddie's just over here like "always the bridesmaid, never the bride"! I have no doubt that he'd be well looked after under your care, but if I did that, I wouldn't be able to use him in future stories in my little universe! Though I may take your suggestion for Peter! Some disco exposure therapy would do him some good!

Thanks for the comments, Friends! It's nice to still see support after so long without an update! I really appreciate it!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Here is the next part of Markus and Peter's date, as well as the aftermath! We are building to the spiritual end of this part of the story! I've got this story "split" into two parts, and we are moving to the end of the first part, which entails Markus and Peter officially getting together! the second part will be shorter, but will further help cement them as the couple we know and love! Thanks for the continued support for this little universe of mine!

Part 16: Miss You

Peter

Traffic was light, and the open road, and Markus’ muffled complaints, did wonders to ease Peter’s mind. But he still couldn’t get Eddie out of his head. His competition, his romantic rival. Eddie was pretty handsome, even Peter had to admit. He liked Disco, which seemed to be of incomprehensible importance to Markus, and from that brief interaction, he seemed like a decent guy.

But only one of us has Markus right now… That thought made Peter smile. Whatever Markus and Eddie had, Peter had Markus. Roped up and ball gagged, trapped in the back of the car. And they were on their way back to Markus’ house for even more fun. And Peter couldn’t wait.

The only question was, how quickly should Peter wait to release Markus? The blonde knew that as soon as he released his sexy captive, the tables would be turned. Peter would end up in Markus’ knots. And the teacher was far more experienced than Peter was. What would Markus subject him to?

Peter looked at the clock on the radio. It was just after 3. I could definitely keep this date going, but it’ll for sure piss Markus off… Keep Markus restrained for just a little while longer after they get to the house. Order some dinner, then release him. Peter was looking forward to spending the night as Markus’ prisoner, the bearded hunk doing whatever he wanted to his trapped bondage model.

Peter’s cock immediately stiffened at the idea. He briefly considered pulling over and dragging Markus to the front seat to help him take care of things while Peter finished the drive. But he shook his head. Too risky. Besides, hearing Markus grumpily thump around and groan into his double gag turned Peter on too much. He wanted to enjoy that for as long as possible.

The drive continued peacefully until Markus’ phone buzzed and blinked.Keeping one eye on the road, Peter looked down and saw an incoming call from Dean. Peter’s mind jumped back to the conversation during their hike.

“First time… my college boyfriend, Dean. It was really special.”

“Dean?”

“Nosy. Yes, Dean. Tall, athletic, chocolate brown hair, very sweet.”

“But?”

“But… I don’t know. We were young. I had just recently come out and was figuring everything out. Just, didn’t work out.”

Was Markus really getting a call from his old college boyfriend? Peter’s confidence faltered. It couldn’t be a booty call, could it? Peter shook his head again. No. Maybe Markus was just still friends. It sounded like things ended amicably, so there’s no reason that this call wasn’t just innocent friends catching up.

But running into Eddie didn’t help Peter’s concerns. How many guys is Markus juggling? And then Peter saw the text come through. From Dean.

Dean: Hey Marky Mark, sorry I missed you. Call me when you get the chance. Love ya!

Love ya… Love. Those words were like a slap in the face. He really didn’t know Markus at all. Peter did his best to ignore Markus’ phone for the rest of the ride.

He needed to steel his resolve. He was already proving superior to Eddie, he could handle Markus’ old flame. Peter flexed his bare chest. Easily handle! And he was going to prove it!

—--

Of course, the remainder of the trip didn’t remain peaceful either. Eddie began texting just as Peter made it back to the city. A flurry of texts too, no doubt sent throughout his hike and finally making it through as his reception returned.

Eddie: How are you feeling? Hope your voice is okay.

Eddie: Do you need anything? I can stop by after my hike!

Eddie: Who was that friend of yours?

Eddie: Lenn wants to know if you can pass along his number lol

Eddie: Soup? Would soup help? Do you have soup? I’ll bring some!

And it continued. Markus sure was popular, wasn’t he? Peter again tried to ignore the romantic rivals blowing up Markus’ phone. He still had the rest of the evening to prove to the teacher that he was the obvious choice.

Peter backed into Markus’ driveway and opened the garage so he could safely extract his captive without the prying eyes of the neighbors. Peter grabbed his and Markus’ phones, as well as his backpack and casually strolled to the back of the car.

He could hear Markus bumping against the trunk door, eager to be let out. Peter happily waited. Building the anticipation. Until finally opening up the trunk and greeting his sexy captive.

“Welcome home Markus!” Peter smiled as he leaned down and ruffled his dark hair. “How was the trip?”

“Fffffuuugggg hhhggguuu!” Markus growled, his scowl barely observable behind the hood and bandana.

“All in good time, Markus!” Peter joked as he pulled his prisoner into a sitting position. “In fact, I am quite looking forward to it!” He grabbed his junk, still stiff, and leered down at Markus. “I can’t wait for you to tie me down and have your way with me!”

Markus raised his eyebrows and Peter knew he was smiling under the bandana. “Mmmmmhmmmm!” the stud nodded.

“But first, let’s get you inside!” Peter squatted down and easily hefted Markus over his shoulder. Would love to see Eddie do that! Peter smirked as he carefully placed his firm hand over Markus’ buttocks to steady him. Trunk and garage closed, they were safely alone.

Markus carried on, complaining to Peter. “Llleeeggggg hhhmmmmmeee dwwwnnnnn!” Peter responded by pinching the beautiful butt in his grip. The blonde guessed his way down the hall to Markus’ room, and gingerly laid his beautiful captive on the bed.

Peter untied Markus’ shoes and then took off his own, before falling onto the bed next to Markus. He pulled the bound teacher close to him and further trapped him in a tight hug. Markus’ nose was pinned against Peter’s armpit. “MMMMMMM MMMMMMMM PEEEEEEMMMMMMRRR!” He exclaimed, trying to recoil from his captor’s sweaty stink.

“Sorry, Markus.” Peter laughed. “But I didn’t say exactly when I would let you go!” He yawned. Loud and exaggerated, but still real. “How about a power nap? I could use a recharge after our hike and our picnic. Then I’ll let you go and we can figure out dinner. Afterwards, I’m all yours!” He lifted Markus’ head to his own. “How does that sound?”

Peter watched the gears turn in his date’s head. He felt Markus try his restraints again. Contemplating how easily he could escape. Did he trust Peter to honor his word? Peter knew that Markus was thinking about a night full of revenge. When Markus finally nodded, Peter kissed his bandana and ball gag trapped mouth, and pulled the teacher close once more, again trapping Markus’ nose close to Peter’s stink.

“You’re so sexy, Markus. Whether tied up or tying me up, just so incredibly sexy. Enjoy your nap. Can’t wait to be tied up by you, for real this time.”

Markus had given up trying to fight against Peter’s muscular frame. He sighed and settled in for however long Peter planned to keep him there.

—--

DING DONG!

“Fuck me!” Peter groaned as he jerked awake. Where was he? This wasn’t his bedroom. He was shirtless. There was a growling form next to him. Pressed up against him. Bound and gagged. Markus! “Now that was a nap!” He joked as he checked his phone. An hour and a half. It had been so lovely, nestled there next to Markus. It was comfortable. It felt… natural?

DING DONG!

“Who could that be?” Peter asked a groggy Markus who mumbled his confusion and shrugged his shoulders. “Well, since you’re a bit tied up, why don’t I find out?” Peter ruffled Markus’ hair again, which Markus seemed to hate. He pulled away, flopping onto the bed, rolling to try and avoid squishing the backpack that was still trapped on his back.

Peter was still shirtless and barefoot, with enough of a noticeable boner, but he didn’t care. He opened the door… and saw Eddie. Holding a takeout bag.

“Hi… Oh! Hi!” Eddie said as he recognized Peter from earlier. “Sorry, is Markus here? He didn’t respond to any of my texts. I brought soup! Hope he’s feeling better.”

Peter forced a smile. “Yeah, he’s here. Been asleep most of the evening though.” He looked back hesitantly. “I’m sorry, would you mind waiting here for a moment?”

Peter didn’t give Eddie a chance to respond before closing the door. Fuck this. I don’t care how great Markus is. It’s not worth all this shit.

Peter stalked back to the bedroom and grabbed his backpack. He fished the picnic supplies out and tossed them on the bed. “Looks like your boyfriend is here, Markus.” Peter said as he sat Markus up. “Sweet Eddie brought you soup for your sore throat.” He reached into Markus’ hoodie pocket and began trying to unknot the ropes. “I’m gonna head out. I had a great time, Markus, but this is too much. Like I said, you need to sort your shit out.”

The knots were loosened enough for Markus to slip his hand out and start working on the remaining restraints as Peter began walking away. “Oh, and when you finish with Eddie, you might want to give Dean a call back. Good luck with everything.”

He barged past Eddie and over his shoulder, explained, “He just woke up, he should be right out.” He didn’t stop to chat. Peter huffed as he donned his helmet and gloves and revved his engine.

He sped off just as Markus emerged from the front door.

—--

“Well, I've been haunted in my sleep
You've been starrin' in my dreams
Lord, I miss you…”

Peter tried to ignore the annoyingly poignant lyrics as he focused on his set. Connor stood over him, ready to spot, not that Peter needed it. He was powering through. The weights were nothing to him. Frustration was fueling him.

It was Tuesday night, and Peter had been dodging Markus’ calls and texts for three days now. He made sure that he wasn’t at the gym at the same time. Cold turkey. That was the only way to deal with these kinds of break ups. Was it even a break up if you’d only been on two dates? And one person clearly wasn’t exclusive?

“Easy there, Tiger!” Connor said as he caught the weight bar an fought Peter to return it to the holders. “You gotta pace yourself. This weight won’t matter if you injure yourself.” He motioned for Peter to sit up. “Let’s take a break.”

The personal trainer tossed Peter his water. “What’s going on, Pete? Haven’t seen you this tense in awhile.”

Peter sighed and took a drink. “Ended things with Markus. Just going through that break up funk, I guess.”

Connor looked surprised. “What happened? I thought things were going well with you two?”

Peter shrugged. “So did I. Turns out things are also going well with his other dates. Didn’t want to be strung along.”

Connor furrowed his brow but nodded. “Why don’t you head over to the leg press. I’ll re-wrack here and join you in a second.”

—--

Connor

Connor unleashed a flurry of texts as soon as Peter stepped away.

Connor: Thought we had more time, but… Mayday! Peter broke things off with Markus. Time for us to step in and help!

Kyle: If anyone can get through these stubborn idiots, it’s us!

Connor: Initiating phase 1 now. Remind me, when is the club’s next disco night?

Kyle: Saturday. Will that be enough time?

Connor: Absolutely! I’ll let you know when to start phase 2!

Peter grunted and scowled his way through the rest of his session. Connor had done his best to get the blonde in a better mood, but nothing seemed to work. Jokes? No laughter, not even a smile. Connor even changed the music off the Rolling Stones and onto Peter’s preferred playlist. Still nothing.

Now here he was, Casually rubbing Peter’s shoulders. A friendly massage to help his friend and client release some tension. And it was working. Connor’s firm, yet gentle, kneading was helping. Finally. Peter’s rigid shoulder and back muscles were starting to relax. The model even leaned into Connor’s touch.

Bingo. Time for phase one.

“Hey, Peter.” Connor leaned in and dropped his voice. “This might be a bit awkward, and feel free to say no. honestly, no hard feelings. But… I was wondering…”

Peter turned his head, waiting for Connor to finish his sentence. “...yes?”

Connor played up his nervousness. He needed to sell this. “Would you want to go out Friday night?”
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Firstly, NOOOOOO, *sobs* *takes tissues*

Secondly, disco night is on Saturday but Connor is asking Peter out on a Friday for 'phase one', hmmmmmmm. Bondage will surely be involved so I'm looking forward to Peter being trapped in Connor's ropes, or maybe the reverse.

Finally, I'm sure Markus will be frustrated, in the horny sense and with himself because he let Peter slip away. Hopefully he doesn't take this out on kind Eddie. I'll say it again, Eddie deserves love too.

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Even though this is a prequel and I know they will eventually get back together, this chapter still stung! I feel like Peter seems not nearly as confident as he likes to present himself as - and Markus's popularity frustrates him.

I hope Connor can "knot" some sense into Peter so that he and Markus can clear up some miscommunication.

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Good chapter...

I'm at a loss as to explain Peter's feelings...frustration with himself...jealousy...conflicting feelings for Markus? I don't know.

What I do know is that Connor calms Peter. Let's hope he can provide guidance (and some discipline ;) )
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Guardianbound It'll all be okay! *pat pat* It's always darkest before the dawn, right? And this wouldn't be much of a rom-com without classic misunderstandings and misinterpretations! That being said, Connor definitely has plans for Peter, and a decent chunk of time before Disco Night starts!

@DeeperThanRed It's the blessing and the curse of the prequel! We know these two idiots will make it, but their stubbornness and jealousy are taking them on a winding path to that ending! :lol: And of course! Remember, at this point, Peter is still a bondage novice, even if he is a quick learner, and Connor is perhaps the most experienced of all my boys at the time! Our hunky redhead will do his best to get through to Peter... and Markus!

@KidnappedCowboy It's a weird mix of jealousy for the other men in Markus' life, frustration that he seems to not be good enough for Markus to commit to him alone, and something of a kick to the ego since Peter is used to being the "playboy" and getting more attention than anyone he's dating/hooking up with. And of course, Peter's not currently great with discussing his emotions and Markus was unfortunately unable to articulate things! Here's hoping Connor's and Kyle's plan works!

Thanks for the love you continue to give this story! I really appreciate it!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Nooooooooooo! My poor boys going through the early jitters. At least my consolation is that they'll have pretty much smooth sailing from then on.

But, damn, Peter, the jealousy! I know for a fact that nobody calls anyone that they're romantically interested in Marky-Mark! ;)

Gotta say, I just keep liking Connor more and more. A beautiful strongman with a penchant for helping the community who also has such emotional maturity? Sign me up for the next giveaway!

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Volobond Smooth sailing as far as you know... :lol: This story isn't over yet! Though you have hit the nail on the head in regards to the Marky-Mark nickname! Doesn't mean Peter isn't still jealous! And yes, I really enjoy adding more and more to Connor! Just can't get enough! Next giveaway, eh? Hoping to win a ginger-haired prize?
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic