When Markus met Peter (M+/M+)(New Chapter 04/18/24)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
_zin_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by _zin_ »

Now that was quite the first date! I am curious to learn how Markus unpacks everything that happened and reaches out to Peter. Or does Peter give in to his desires and contact Markus first? Is the first date really over yet? I am enjoying learning more about these 2 guys.
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

What a great chapter!!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Pup Wingletang I'm happy to see that everyone is enjoying the give and take with Markus and Peter, and the shifting support! I'm also happy to see Peter's little quick revenge plot was successful! You know Peter... always scheming! As for Markus correcting the mistake, in his defense, he was a bit distracted with everything going on, and then wasn't exactly in a position to speak up and make the correction! In another situation, He'd be all over correcting the presenter! :lol:

@Guardianbound Who doesn't love a little Drom-Com? I didn't know you were rooting for an Eddie-Markus-Peter threeway! That would certainly be one way to resolve this love triangle... Let's just say, something is definitely planned in my outline for this story...

@Volobond Peter's definitely been at his best on this date. To be fair, he probably wouldn't have been so drunk at the bar if it wasn't Disco Night, but still... I like your Archie comics comparison, but let's hope I can keep things from becoming as convoluted at Riverdale turned out to be!

@_zin_ That's the important question, isn't it? Who's going to reach out first? We've seen that Markus is quite proud, so will he be able to make the first move towards Peter? And of course, Peter can be very stubborn, so will he back down from his position? Which will it be?

@NeedControl Glad you enjoyed the chapter, friend! I'm glad Markus didn't annoy you too much! :D

Special shout out to @bondagefreak for another amazing banner for this story! His work continues to be amazing!

Thanks for the continued love you all give to Markus and Peter's story! Not quite sure when the next chapter will be up, hopefully soon!
Last edited by gag1195 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Unbelievably good chapter!

I feel so sorry for Peter! :cry:
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Hey everyone! I'm sorry I haven't updated this story in awhile! I've hit a bit of a writing wall with this story and haven't been able to bust through it! That classic dilemma of knowing where I want things to go, but not knowing how to get there! This story isn't over, but it may take me a bit longer to get the next couple of chapters out! I promise, I'm not ignoring you readers/supporters or this story!
My M/M Stories Here
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

gag1195 wrote: 1 year ago I've hit a bit of a writing wall with this story and haven't been able to bust through it! That classic dilemma of knowing where I want things to go, but not knowing how to get there!
I feel your pain. I am in the same boat with one of my stories that is long overdue for an update. I know how it will end, but I can't get the creativity flowing to fill in the rest. hopefully we both find some inspiration soon. it would be a shame to see this story die.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Hey, Everyone! Long time, no post! Again, sorry for the delay with this story! Like I said, I was having a hard time nailing down the details in my writing and how I wanted things to go in this story! That has mostly been resolved now, so expect more consistent updates going forward! Thanks for your extreme patience and support! I'd love to hear from you in the comments!

Part 9: Dancing Queen

Markus

“You’re really bad at this.” Lauren said. “Spectacularly bad. It’s really impressive.”

Markus cast an angry glare at his phone on the coffee table. His friend’s voice on speaker phone laughed at his plight. He’d called his friend and told her most of the details of his failed date the night before. Markus had hoped that talking things out would help him unclutter his mind. Clearly he was wrong.

“Shut up!” he complained. He dipped the paint roller into the painting tray and returned to his slow going home renovation work.

“It’s true, though!” Lauren continued to laugh. “What happened to the whole One-Night Stand thing?”

“In my defense, it still technically is!” Markus defended. “Only slept with Eddie that one night, and haven’t met back up with him since!”

“Yeah, in person. Those flirty dirty texts say otherwise! And what about Peter last night?” Lauren countered. “I thought there was a snowball’s chance in hell of you giving Mr. Fred Jones the time of day?”

“We have Connor to thank for that. He convinced me to give Peter a chance.” Markus sighed as he applied more off-white paint onto the faded walls.

“And it sounds like things were going well, right? Until Eddie showed up, right?”

“Until worlds collided. Worlds I didn’t even really know existed.”

“I can’t believe it. You caught feelings… for both of them!” Another cackle.

“Remind me why I called you again?” Markus grumbled.

“Because you love me. Seriously though, why’d you wait until I move away to become so interesting!”

“Hurtful. Feel like moving back so my life can become boring again?”

“No can do, Teach!” Lauren using Peter’s little nickname hurt. Made Markus miss the cocky blonde. “‘Sorry Boss! My friend has shit for brains when it comes to dating so I have to move back and help him!’ isn’t exactly a good excuse!”

Markus didn’t respond, and tried to focus on his paint work. She was right. He was shit at this dating thing. She’d been right at the bar too, he was too picky. Connor was right as well. Too quick to judge people. Fuck. What do I do?

“It makes sense though.” Lauren continued when it was clear Markus had no plan on keeping the conversation going. “You’re living the high school experience that you missed out on when you were a teenager.”

“Lauren…”

“I’m just saying! You were closeted in high school. Bullied, sent to ‘therapy’ by your mom. You missed out on the ups and downs of adolescent, hormone fueled dating. Subconsciously, you’re making up for it now.”

“She takes two semesters of psych classes…” Markus groaned.

“I almost minored in psych!” Lauren reminded him. “Look, I’m not judging, just helping explain things. But there is the lingering question.”

Markus knew what she meant. She didn’t need to say it. “Who do I pick?” He answered her statement.

“That’s not an easy answer. But you can’t string these two guys along forever.”

“I know.” Markus applied more paint to the roller and shifted down to the next section of the wall. “And that’s the problem. This unknown time limit. Of course I don’t want to be that asshole that endlessly toys with them.”

“So what are you feeling?”

“I DON’T KNOW!” Markus snapped. “Every time I think about Eddie, Peter jumps into my brain. Every time I think about Peter, Eddie’s right there too! Every time I try to figure things out, I get everything even more jumbled up!”

“That’s what your head is telling you. But what about your heart? Who do you feel the most pull towards?”

“I-I… I’m not sure.” Markus tried to clear his head. Empty his mind of all thoughts and let his raw feelings take over. It’s been a while since I stopped thinking about everything. Eddie… The handsome lab tech’s smile flashed in Markus’ mind. Eddie kneeling at his feet, bound and eager. Peter… confidant Peter’s intense stare and carefree air. Locked in that closet, angrily waiting. Exacting his revenge with his devilish fingers… Fuck.

“I think I’m too in my head.” Markus admitted it. He enjoyed his night introducing Eddie to bondage, and he was so willing. But last night with Peter had been fantastic too… until it wasn’t. “I’ve really screwed things up.”

“Maybe.” Lauren agreed. “Maybe not. Why not do one more big date with each of them? Go all out, conversations, venues, bondage, sex, the works! Then see where your heart is? Maybe you just need more data?”

“I don’t know…”

“Come on, Markus! It can’t hurt anything can it?” Lauren argued. “You’ve had sex with Eddie, but haven’t gone on a real date or spent much time with him, right?”

“Right.”

“And Peter is the exact opposite! You had a mostly great date with him and got to know him better, but you haven’t been intimate yet!”

“True…” She’s starting to make sense.

“So, you need to even out the data! Then you can make an informed decision! Besides, maybe one of them will surprise you and make the choice easier!”

“I hate it when you’re right.” Markus sighed.

“And I love hearing you say it!” Lauren’s tone shifted. “I want you to be happy, Markus. And I hate that I’m not there to help you in person. Just… be careful, and try not to break too many hearts, including your own.”

—--

After he and Lauren talked, Markus did feel better. If only a little. She was right, on many levels, not the least of which being that Markus needed to be careful. He didn’t want to break Eddie’s heart. He didn’t want to break Peter’s heart, any more than he might have already. And Markus certainly didn’t want to end up sad and alone.

He put on music to help clear his head. If nothing else, the music might distract him. ABBA’s greatest hits began to blare out of his phone. That certainly helped. Markus was able to focus on his painting. He powered through this first coat on the remaining walls.

He set the roller down and admired his handiwork. He was certainly not the most adept with this stuff, but even he had to admit that the walls in his living room were looking much nicer. He loved his grandmother a lot, but she’d ignored much of her home’s needs. And now it fell to Markus to try and fix things. A few minor repairs and sealings of cracks, and now a new coat of base paint. He still wasn’t sure what color he wanted to paint the living room. Indecisiveness strikes again…

Well, he had plenty of time to think. About colors, about Eddie, about Peter. Because now it was time for the worst part about the day… watching paint dry.

That lasted all of 5 minutes before Markus got another idea. He left his work in the living room and made his way to his growing bondage gear collection hidden in his closet. He returned to the living room clutching a red ball gag. The same gag he’d offered to Eddie during their night together.

Markus stood there in the middle of the living room and held the gag tight in his hands. He looked down, once again picturing Eddie on his knees. Markus pictured himself running his fingers through the brunette’s curly hair, lovingly petting the overeager boy. The ropes would be tight and firm around his slim body, of course. Eddie wouldn’t strain too much. He wanted it too badly. Markus imagined himself pressing the ball gag against Eddie’s welcoming lips. He would accept the gag happily, and Markus would calmly secure it behind his head. Then Eddie would be completely and contentedly helpless, waiting for Markus to make his move.

But, because his mind hated him, the scene shifted in Markus’ imagination. It was no longer Eddie bound and bare before him, but Peter. Unlike Eddie, Peter was full of energy. Could not, would not sit still. The blonde strained against the ropes that pinned his arms to his side and trapped his wrists behind him. He shifted this way and that, nearly knocking into Markus, in his attempt to free himself. When Markus held the ball gag in front of Peter’s face, the model sneered and fought. He wouldn’t give up without a fight. A fight he would lose. Markus would cram the gag in and quickly fasten the buckle. Tight. Putting Peter in his place and silencing the stud’s protests felt amazing. Markus would pet his angry boy, hoping to calm the captive’s raging fire.

“Fuck…” Markus moaned. Then he thought about last night, and Peter’s trickery that ended with Markus locked up in the pillory.

The scene in Markus’ mind shifted again. Neither Eddie nor Peter were bound on their knees in front of him. Instead, Markus imagined himself in that position, looking up at… Peter. The blonde hunk stood over him and smirked. God, he was so sexy.

Markus knelt down on the carpet. He held the ball gag up to his own mouth, imagining Peter forcing it past his lips and locking it behind Markus’ head. As the mental image continued, Markus adjusted himself. He leaned back against the couch and freed his erection from the old gym shorts he’d worn. He didn’t need to worry about staining them with paint… or something else.

Imaginary Peter stroked Markus’ face, tickling the teacher’s beard, as Markus began to stroke himself.

You’re a teaser, you turn ‘em on… leave ‘em burning and then you’re gone…
Last edited by gag1195 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Mmmmm when you're in doubt, listen to your crotch? ;) I'm guessing our Teach is already leaning one way in this dilemma.

Can't wait to see what Peter is doing. He may be angry, but is he imagining himself 'punishing' Markus? ;)
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Great to see you back in writing!

Lauren is such an amazing friend, I think her analysis of Markus is spot-on. He really should get his mind together, even though it's understandable why he has trouble picking between two cuties. :D

Also the image of Markus gagging himself while having bondage fantasies was just amazing!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oh, Teach... what would ABBA say about this? ;) Poor Markus, caught between a guy destined by authorial shenanigans to be his truest love and a really really cute and charming guy who I still really like! Well, at least Lauren has a well-measured procedure for him to engage in!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Guardianbound Lots of body parts to listen to! Head, Heart, Gut, Crotch! Which one to listen to, though? And true, Markus may be leaning towards one decision, but it won't be quite so easy as that!

@DeeperThanRed It's good to be back with this story! Sorry for being away from it for so long! Lauren is the friend we all need- especially with her two semesters of psych classes! I also really enjoyed Markus gagging himself while getting off to his different fantasties!

@Volobond I do feel bad for Eddie, destiny having other plans for Markus and Peter. I do have to wonder though... If I had started my universe with this story or a story like this, and offered readers the chance to vote for Markus ending up with Peter or Eddie.. I Wonder which handsome man you all would choose!

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate it!

And to show my appreciation, I have a gift for you all! Some Holiday themed chapters featuring the characters and couples from my Weekendverse Stories! I hope you enjoy them: Holiday Weekend
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

gag1195 wrote: 1 year ago [mention]Volobond[/mention] I do feel bad for Eddie, destiny having other plans for Markus and Peter. I do have to wonder though... If I had started my universe with this story or a story like this, and offered readers the chance to vote for Markus ending up with Peter or Eddie.. I Wonder which handsome man you all would choose
Okay, I love Peter. Don't get me wrong I love him. So much. But... I'd have picked Eddie. Imagine the AU where Markus is playing DnD while captured wizard Eddie is on the bed gagged so he "can't spellcast" and these two nerds cuddling and then history teacher Markus bringing his sexy scientist bf in to talk to his students! Eeeeeee!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

gag1195 wrote: 1 year ago And true, Markus may be leaning towards one decision, but it won't be quite so easy as that!
[mention]gag1195[/mention] This makes me want to see Eddie turn into some nerdy scientist villain HAHAHA. Would be such an entertaining twist

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

The holidays have officially ended! So we are back! Starting my writing in the new year off with more Markus and Peter! Hope you all are continuing to enjoy this series! Looking forward to seeing your comments!

Part 10: Love Hangover

Peter

Peter woke up angry. His head throbbed. He slowly pulled the covers off and sat up. He shouldn’t have had all the whiskey last night. After leaving Markus at the museum and getting home, Peter wanted to forget the date. Whiskey was the closest bottle. Three drinks later, Peter was still mad. At Markus, for lying and stringing him along all night. At that Eddie guy for showing up and ruining their date in the first place. At himself, for… he didn’t even know. He was mad that he let himself be caught up in the bearded teacher’s charisma. He was mad that he overreacted and walked away. He was mad that he was jealous of Eddie for getting some of Markus’ attention.

Peter wanted nothing more than to forget last night existed. It was by far the worst date he’d been on since he could remember… but was it? The first half was great. He and Markus hit it off well, their conversation was easy and never lulled. Things seemed to fit nicely. And of course, he couldn’t get Markus out of his head. Stupid, sexy Markus. Ugh. I need a shower.

Peter shook his head and stood up, instantly regretting it. The room spun until he pressed his hand against the wall to steady himself. “Fuck.” He stumbled out of his bedroom and passed the kitchen.

“Morning, Peter!” Hunter said from the stove. “Making french toast!”

Peter groaned in response and kept shuffling. He didn’t have any energy to devote to Hunter right now.

—--

The cold shower helped. If only slightly. It helped to sober Peter up, and calm down his cock’s reaction to Markus jumping in and out of his mind, but did little to help clear his thoughts or untangle his feelings about last night.

When he emerged from the bathroom wearing only a pair of pale blue boxers, he could smell the warm cinnamony scent wafting from the kitchen. “Just in time!” Hunter exclaimed, setting a plate of french toast on the counter.

“Thanks.” Peter mumbled as he sat down and began drowning his breakfast in maple syrup.

“How was your date last night?” Hunter asked, standing on the other side of the counter and waiting for his roommate to finish with the syrup. “It was with that teacher right? The one that blew you off at the club the other week?”

“Ugh.” Peter said in response, stuffing a chunk of toast into his mouth.

“That bad, huh?”

“That’s the worst part!” Peter choked down his bite. “For most of it, it was great! Like easily top 5 dates!”

“Until?”

“Until the other guy he was seeing showed up and I got shoved into a closet.”

“What!?” Hunter stared at his roommate, incredulous.

Peter held up his hand to stop Hunter’s outcry. “It wasn’t all bad. It was pretty hot, if I’m being honest. And I got him back later. It’s just… I don’t know. I didn’t love that he was lying to both of us about each other. Kinda soured the rest of the evening.”

Hunter shook his head. “What a shitty person.” He said, barely containing his own jealousy towards Peter’s date.

“He’s not that bad.” Peter sighed, trying to defend Markus.

“He doesn’t sound great.” Hunter responded. “Doesn’t respect you or your time.”

“Yeah…” Peter picked at the rest of his breakfast, half-heartedly deflecting from Hunter’s insults towards Markus.

When breakfast ended, Peter sighed again. “I think I’m gonna go for a walk. I need some air.” He quickly changed and practically sprinted out the door before Hunter could offer to go with him. Peter also needed a break from Hunter. His roommate’s little crush on him was one thing, but being jealous and angry at Markus bothered Peter. He’s not exactly wrong about Markus… but… but he didn’t like Hunter complaining about the teacher. It certainly wasn’t helping his mood.

—--

Peter didn’t have a clear destination in mind when he bolted out of the apartment, so he just kept walking down the sidewalk. It was later than he realized. It was after noon, and Peter groaned. He’d obviously slept in later than usual thanks to the whiskey, but that wasn’t why Peter groaned. Since it was later in the day than he’d anticipated that meant Hunter had specifically waited to make breakfast until Peter got up. Fuck me.

Hunter and his crush only added to the confused thoughts swirling around in Peter’s head. And at the center of that swirl was Markus. Specifically, Markus duct taping Peter and hiding him in the closet. No matter what Peter could say about Markus, that moment was incredibly hot. He got excited just remembering it again.

And of course, Peter getting back at Markus, gagging him with his socks. That had been incredibly hot. But he was still mad at Markus. Wasn’t he? He told Markus to sort his shit out before contacting him. Peter regretted that almost immediately. Could he swallow his pride and reach out first? Then came the bondage. Markus taking control over Peter, getting the drop on him, and taping him up was surprising. In the best way. Peter instantly wanted more. And tricking Markus into those stocks and gagging him. Peter wanted more of that. Specifically, he wanted to be the one to actually tie up the teacher.

And that realization sort of hit Peter. More than he expected. Sure, he’d used those fuzzy handcuffs before, but he’d never gotten to the level that Markus seemed to be at.

Maybe that’s why Peter found himself stepping into the store that he did. Kitty Kat Toys was fundamentally and obviously a sex store. Full of dildos and lubes and whips and edible underwear. The floors were polished black tile. The walls were painted a lush red. Velvet curtains draped over some of the shelves. A beaded curtain hung in the doorway behind the counter. Pink and purple neon signs hummed. Why does every sex shop look the exact same? Peter wondered.

As expected on a Sunday afternoon, the intimate shop was deserted, except for Peter. Not that a busy store would have intimidated the blonde. He wasn’t a prude hiding his face and trying to get in and out of the store without being seen. With little hesitation, Peter strode towards the back shelves, the store’s dedicated bondage and BDSM section. And that is where his confidence faltered. So many options and toys. And he was plagued with indecision.

“Can I help you with something, Sugar?” asked a voice right behind Peter.

“What? Oh, uh, maybe…” He said, turning to face the shop’s worker.

He was quite attractive. Dark black skin with some nice muscles, closely shorn hair, kind brown eyes, and full lips pulled into a sultry smile. He wore tight leather pants, a red silk vest, and a cat ear headband. He looked almost familiar, and not just because he looked like he could have materialized out of the shop’s wall.

“Well now! If it isn’t Mr. Fred Jones!” The worker practically shouted. No way! It’s the drag queen from Disco Night!

“Oh, hi! Donna Summer, right?”

“Summer’s Eve, but yes! And no.” He laughed. “Out of the wig, you can just call me Kit.” He turned his attention to the shelves in front of Peter. “So, Mr. Jones, what are you looking for? Need rope for a trap?”

Peter rubbed the back of his neck. “Uh, you could say that, I guess.”

“Oh, Freddie is shy! Shy Mr. Jones is going man hunting?” Kit cackled.

“It’s Peter. And, I guess so?”

“Well, why don’t you tell Miss Kit what you’re looking for. See if we can help you catch your man?”

“Okay… I had a date last night. Ended up a little kinky. He tied me up.”

“Awww! The sweet sub is looking for some more tools for his dom!”

“Hey! I am not a sub!” Peter countered.

“Alright, dear. Calm down. Ain’t no shame in bottoming! Bottoms make the world go round!”

“Look”, Peter sighed, “He tied me up last night. I really enjoyed it. But now I want to tie him up.”

“Oh…. Switchy Switchy…”

Peter ignored him. “I just don’t have any supplies.”

Kit gasped. “A bondage shopping spree! I love it! So, what are you thinking, hun? Some classic ropework? Something more secure like handcuffs? Good ole tape?”

“Well, he used duct tape on me last night…”

“Looking to pay him back?” Kit reached over to hold up multiple rolls of the sticky material.

“Well, I’m not sure. He’s a bit hairy, with a nice beard. Won’t that hurt when it comes off?” Peter thought about Markus’ beautiful beard. He didn’t want to rip out any of the teacher’s beard hair. Ouch.

“Hmm… a good point. Still, it's good to have on hand. How about just these two rolls? And some rope. Strong, sturdy, soft cotton rope. A few coils should do.” Kit collected the rope and tape and ferried it over to the counter before returning to Peter. “How do we feel about some heavier duty toys?”

“Heavy duty?” Peter had almost no idea what Kit had in mind. Was Markus into that stuff?

Kit turned Peter’s attention to a rack in the corner. Hanging from the rack were a handful of leather straightjackets. Kit held one up and rotated it so Peter could take it all in. “I only have a few things like this here. But they are quality pieces. A friend with a dedicated leather store makes them. If you and your man are interested, I can send you his way!”

He passed Peter the straightjacket. The model felt the heavy, firm leather, inhaling the strong scent. He pictured himself being strapped in by the attractive teacher. He could see himself struggling to break free, failing and remaining under Markus’ control. But he couldn’t picture the reverse. He couldn’t see Markus strapped into the jacket.

“It’s very nice. But I don’t think this will work. He’s very claustrophobic. I don’t think he’d like being in there.” He handed the straightjacket back to Kit.

“Well look at you, attentive to your man’s needs.” He returned the jacket to its rack. “Okay, so no straightjackets. I’m guessing no hoods or sleepsacks either?”

“Probably not.”

“What about gags and blindfolds?”

“Gags, yes!” Peter couldn’t wait to silence Markus’ protesting mouth. “Blindfolds, not sure.”

Kit handed Peter a smooth black ball gag and a blindfold, basically a leather sleep mask. Peter examined the blindfold. Markus should be okay with something like this. And we don’t have to use it right away. Peter sighed to himself for thinking like that. They weren’t together. Markus didn’t even know he was buying all these things. There was no “right away”.

Peter followed Kit to the counter and waited for him to ring everything up. “Honey, one more question. Do you know what you’re doing with that rope?”

“Well…”

“So, you’ve never tied anyone up before?”

“Not really.” He didn’t want to bring up the fuzzy handcuffs.

Kit nodded and threw in a dvd. “Rope bondage for beginners. Important stuff. And the model is so hot!”

Peter nodded and collected his bag of bondage supplies. “Thanks, Kit. I appreciate it.”

“Anytime, Mr. Jones! Will we see you and your man at the next Disco Night?”

“I don’t know about that. Disco’s not really my thing.” Peter admitted.

“Mr. Jones, I’m surprised. You certainly enjoyed Miss Donna Summer’s Eve! And I think you’ll love my Diana Ross… as soon as I think of a good pun!”

“Yeah, mayb-” Peter started to say before Kit interrupted him, breaking out into song.

I've got the sweetest hangover
I don't wanna get over
Sweetest hangover

The sweetest hangover. Peter smiled at the irony of those lines. And the truth. He didn’t want to get over Markus. The bag in his hand certainly proved that. Peter could only hope that his attraction to the teacher wouldn’t end up making him feel worse, like his whiskey hangover this morning had. I’ve got it bad, don’t I?
My M/M Stories Here
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

and his jump into the world of bondage begins. a seemingly small step in this story but a key ingredient for the rest of the stories. although we are past that timeline now, i really hope a flashback or memory to Marcus's introduction to bondage comes up at some point.

I wonder if hunter is about to get promoted from roommate to practice dummy?
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Peter is so adorably love sick in this chapter. Knowing how Markus also feels about him I can't wait for the next time these two meet, the sparks! There's also this inner tussle where both what to get tied up and do the tying up, I wonder who will eventually be the dom first. Maybe none, which would be quite interesting

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Sometimes I forget that Peter is still a newbie in this bondage thing and needs some guidance. Despite their rocky start, I liked how he still considers Markus's comfort and avoids the tape at first. I'm glad something is there to guide him through the selection of bondage items I cant wait to get some use.

Speaking of guidance, Kit is an absolute delight and I hope we get to see more of him in the future, in or out of drag. :D
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Wedgieboy69 a small step for Peter, a giant leap for Weekendverse! I'll have to consider adding more about Markus' introduction to bondage! That is admittedly, something I haven't given much thought to yet... As for the Hunter practice dummy, ;)

@Guardianbound I think Lovestruck Peter is my favorite Peter. Now to make him and you all wait for Peter and Markus to meet up! Who will end up tied up first, that is truly the question! Also, I love that you keeping manifesting Markus and Peter tied up together. I see you!

@DeeperThanRed Peter has definitely become an expert by the time of Bondage Weekend and Liam Learns the Ropes, but everyone has to start somewhere! Peter's got it bad, so Markus is at the front of his mind, so of course he is fully concerned with Markus' comforts! Also, thank you! Kit was very fun to write, so I hope I can fold him into future updates!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

To be fair to Markus, neither Liam nor Eddie is exclusive with him. A good first date does not a relationship make. But yeah, Hunter's biased, as am I!

Not to make Hunter's lot even worse, but I can think of no one more willing to be Peter's test dummy for bondage tutorial!

I'm struggling to find a good pun for Diana Ross... except to compliment yet again the wonderous Diana Ross-ter of characters you've gotten us all to fall for!
...That was horrible. I'll see myself out.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Volobond Its true that currently, neither Peter nor Eddie are Markus' exclusively... yet... I almost feel bad for Hunter, being offered up for Peter's practice by all of you readers!
Volobond wrote: 1 year ago I'm struggling to find a good pun for Diana Ross... except to compliment yet again the wonderous Diana Ross-ter of characters you've gotten us all to fall for!
...That was horrible. I'll see myself out.
That's what I'm struggling with as well. I was quite proud of Donna Summer's Eve, but I am absolutely drawing a punny blank for Diana Ross. Also yes, that pun was truly horrible!

Also, In reference to your earlier post (which I never got back to, oops) It's quite interesting to see you choosing Eddie over Peter. You certainly paint a quaint picture for Markus and Eddie. Alas, 'twas not meant to be!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

New Poll Alert!

Hey everyone, as I get back into the swing of things with this story, and with the impending dates and interactions, I want to know:

Which date would you like to see first?

Markus and Eddie

Markus and Peter

Let your vote be heard, and feel free to comment about what you'd like to see from either date! Who knows, your idea could find a home in upcoming chapters!
My M/M Stories Here
_zin_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by _zin_ »

Good to see Peter quickly acknowledging his feelings for Markus. And even planning for the possibility of a future date. Pondering who will be the one to initiate the next conversation.

It had not occurred to me Markus would continue seeing Eddie. But that may be due to the fact I already know Marcus and Peter eventually develop a relationship! I am looking forward to learning how Markus processes what happened on the date with Peter.

And regarding the poll, I may be leaning towards Markus and Eddie next. Perhaps because it would be interesting to see how Markus comes to realize he may be more in favor of Peter's company. But I am really looking forward to the next Markus and Peter date
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I'm a romantic, so I voted for Peter! :)
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Im curious what Eddie is thinking and feeling, and hey we need more Eddie before this story is over!

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@_zin_ Remember, Markus is planning on doing one more date with each guy before making any decisions, even if we know what that decision will be! Regardless, there will be some fun kinky dates to look forward to!

@KidnappedCowboy I'm sure Peter appreciates your support! Though I have to wonder how much is due to the fact that we know how this ultimately all ends!

@Guardianbound It is sad that we will be seeing less and less of Eddie as this story continues, so you have a point!

Thanks for taking the time to vote and comment, everyone! But my goodness, I am definitely cursed! Why do my polls always end up in a dead heat! We need someone(s) to break the tie!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic