THE KIDNAPPING OF RAQUEL - F/FF- CHAPTER 8! - OCT. 9 UPDATE!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

THE KIDNAPPING OF RAQUEL - F/FF- CHAPTER 8! - OCT. 9 UPDATE!

Post by Switcher1313 »

THE KIDNAPPING OF RAQUEL

Chapter 1 – From Sunny to Dark

It had started out as a bright and sunny day. It was 2 days before her birthday and she had decided to go shopping for some last-minute party needs. She had planned on having an intimate party with just a few of her closest friends and despite her carefully-prepared list, she had forgotten a few items.

She looked up at the blue sky that was interrupted by only a few wisps of clouds. She was walking slowly, distracted with her list of items to buy that she did not detect the van that was tailing her.

She was tall and slim. Because the day was warm, she had chosen to wear a white tank top and short red skirt with matching flats. Her outfit showed off her milk chocolate skin especially her shapely legs. Her breasts were not large, but pert and shapely just the same.

She was fiddling with her phone, double-checking her shopping list when the van pulled up beside her and two men hopped out. She was roughly shoved into the van before the door was slid shut and the van sped off. It only took a few seconds to abduct her from the street.

Inside the van, the girl struggled mightily but her abductors were big and strong. She was pinned facedown and a wad of cloth was shoved into her mouth before being secured by several strips of tape. Meanwhile, her other assailant had pulled her bare arms behind her back before binding her wrists together with many turns of red electrical tape. Her slim ankles followed suit and she had been rendered helpless in mere minutes. The final touch was a long cloth blindfold which was wrapped around her head a couple of times.

“Don’t damage the merchandise, you hear me?” called out the driver, sounding like a woman’s voice.

“Don’t worry boss, she’s safe and secured already!” said one of her assailant as he copped a feel from her butt and thighs.

The girl lost track of the direction and time it took for the van to travel before stopping. The initial adrenaline of struggle was wearing off now that she was bound, gagged and blindfolded. She thought she would be untied but the men lifted her easily by the shoulders and legs and carried her into some sort of structure. She now felt worn out and docilely let herself be lifted. She felt herself descend and the men plunked her into a chair. The chair seat felt padded and she was absurdly thankful for this.

She felt rope wind around her arms just above her elbows before the tape binding her wrists were cut off. But the tape was merely replaced by more rope which soon welded her arms together. Her arms were draped over the low chair back before her wrists were tied off so she could no longer lift her arms.

As she was being bound, the girl was bothered to note that she could not even remember what her captors looked like. Then more rope was wound around her body and the chair squeezing her breasts between the strands. She groaned at the pressure and the men chuckled at her plight. More strands went around her small waist and the chair fully immobilizing her torso.

Meanwhile, her other captor had cut off the tape binding her ankles and replaced them with rope. More rope was added around her thighs above her knees. She felt her feet pulled back so that her toes were barely touching the floor. Her ankle bonds were apparently tied off to the chair frame. The man stroked up her bare thighs before standing.

Her gag was replaced with a black ballgag which was wedged in so quickly that she had no time to protest. Finally, her blindfold was removed and she looked up at the two tall figures. They wore dark hoodies and jeans and their features were hidden by the hood and dark glasses.

The men checked her bonds once again. She pulled and struggled but the strands were expertly tied and did not budge.

“We’ll let you cool your heels a bit, girlie! The boss will be with you shortly!” said one man before they both went up the stairs. She looked around and saw that she was in a small room which was lit by a naked light bulb. The walls were rough and unfinished and there was a door leading to…where?

Once again, the girl tested her bonds and while they creaked, they did not give an inch. The girl’s head slumped down in defeat.

Her name was Raquel and she had just been kidnapped.
Last edited by Switcher1313 1 year ago, edited 12 times in total.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Good start! Please continue. :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Wow! That is a great start. A fine balance between being descriptive but also keeping to a quick pace. Who is the boss? And obviously why was she picked? Was it random or planned? Look forward to seeing where this goes :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Treville wrote: 1 year ago Good start! Please continue. :)
Glad you're liking it! Stay tuned!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Bigballgag1 wrote: 1 year ago Wow! That is a great start. A fine balance between being descriptive but also keeping to a quick pace. Who is the boss? And obviously why was she picked? Was it random or planned? Look forward to seeing where this goes :)
Thanks so much! The story is in my head. Jyst need to type it all out!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Very Nice and Awesome start
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great start
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

You, Sir, NEVER fail to write entertaining and superb stories here. And you most certainly haven't failed HERE. Excellent as always.
WrappedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WrappedUp »

Great start, a classic scenario that you write so well! You give great detail, especially with the binding. It's easy to visualize this exciting scene as you read, well done!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 1 year ago Very Nice and Awesome start
Thanks so much [mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention]!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Dpsiic wrote: 1 year agoGreat start
Thank you!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

LunaDog wrote: 1 year ago You, Sir, NEVER fail to write entertaining and superb stories here. And you most certainly haven't failed HERE. Excellent as always.
Thanks [mention]LunaDog[/mention] for your constant support!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

WrappedUp wrote: 1 year ago Great start, a classic scenario that you write so well! You give great detail, especially with the binding. It's easy to visualize this exciting scene as you read, well done!
Many thanks [mention]WrappedUp[/mention]. I do my best to entertain!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Switcher1313 wrote: 1 year ago
Thanks so much @CarouselCowboy13!
You're welcome
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Switcher1313 wrote: 1 year ago
Thanks so much @CarouselCowboy13!
You're welcome Sir
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 2 – Things Get Worse

“Are we feeling comfy?” called out a voice at the stairs to Raquel’s back. She tried to twist around and then a figure clad in a black catsuit moved into view. The woman was very tall, at least 5’10”, with long and wavy red hair. Her body was stunning and curvaceous. Her large breasts filled out the form-fitting suit very well. She wore a black domino mask. Calf-high and high-heeled boots completed her ensemble.

The woman moved slowly around the helpless girl checking the knots and nodding in approval. Raquel flinched as the woman touched her shoulders from the back.

“No need to struggle, my dear. As you can see, my men know how to use ropes and there is no escape when they apply their skills on you!” said the woman in a deep and husky voice.

“Oh how rude of me! I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Varga and you are my prisoner!” said the woman with a deep chuckle that seemed to echo with menace.

“We have been studying you for the past two weeks, dear, and you seem like a perfect candidate for my, ahem, needs!” said Varga with another chuckle. Raquel could only look up with questioning eyes.

“Forgive me, my dear, but the basement seems warm, eh? We’ll fix that as soon as my men have completed the preparations,” said the woman as she went to a desk and opened a drawer.

“In the meantime, why don’t we get ride of those sweaty clothes?” said the woman brandishing a pair of scissors.

Raquel shook her head but the woman merely laughed and carefully cut through the seam on Raquel’s shirt from neck down to the sleeve so that one shoulder was bared. The woman paused to caress the exposed flesh and Raquel flinched. Varga cut through the opposite side so both shoulders were bared. Raquel moaned feeling more exposed.

The woman stood in front of her captive and caressed Raquel’s breasts with one hand. She then pulled the material in front of one breast and applied the scissors. Now, Raquel’s breast, covered with a satiny bra, was exposed. She continued to carefully cut away, exposing the other breast.

Varga snipped away with the scissors, exposing Raquel’s flat stomach. And then, with a few more economical clips, Raquel’s shirt was finally, completely cut off, exposing her torso, covered only by her bra.

“There, isn’t that better? And a nicer view, I must say, ha, ha, ha!” laughed Varga. Raquel could only look down helplessly at her exposed skin.

Varga then applied the scissors to Raquel’s skirt, making short work of them, so that the bound girl now sat, clad only in her white bra and panties.

“You look soooo delectable my dear! Now, let’s see how those tits look like!” said Varga as she cut away Raquel’s strapless bra. The woman stared and smiled as Raquel’s small and shapely breasts were exposed. Varga caressed the twin mounds and pinched the dark nipples, making them hard. Raquel struggled and writhed, but the woman used her fingers like pincers and twisted the turgid flesh. Raquel moaned as pain flashed through her breasts and she stopped struggling.

“Good girl! If you cooperate, you won’t get hurt!” said Varga. She then slapped one breast then the other in quick succession, which startled her captive.

“Do you understand?” she growled putting her face a few inches from Raquel’s.

Raquel could only nod with fear.

“Good, because now I need to switch things up a bit,” said Varga as she untied Raquel’s ankles and thighs. She caressed the smooth and brown legs, seemingly fascinated at the rope marks that marred them. Raquel’s respite was short-lived as she felt one leg pulled back and her ankle tied off to the back chair leg so her foot was suspended off the floor. Her other leg was similarly tied so that she sat with her legs pulled apart, lewdly displaying her crotch area. Raquel felt the stretch in her thighs but she could do nothing with her ankles bound.

“I must admit that this is my favorite version of a chair tie!” declared Varga eyeing her prisoner closely, noting her futile struggles against the ropes. She then went back to the desk and brought out two tweezer-like devices. Raquel’s eyes widened and she shook her head to object.

“Yes, my dear, I can’t help but clamp those lovely nipples of yours,” said Varga as she carefully used the rubber-tipped implement to capture one nipple, then the other. The pincers were tightened slowly until Raquel’s nipples ached anew. Varga flicked the clamps, testing how firmly they were set and Raquel writhed as new pain flashed through her. To her horror, her submissive nature was being forced to the surface and she could feel herself getting wet between her legs.

Spotting the moist spot between Raquel’s legs, Varga chuckled and the former could only blush in shame as her secret desires were displayed in front of this stranger.

“Looks like someone is enjoying this!” said Varga as she returned to the desk and fetched a cordless bullet vibrator that she taped into place so that it touched Raquel’s sensitive bits. Raquel looked down then up at her captor.

The bullet was turned on…and the vibrations caused Raquel to writhe in her bonds even as the nipple clamps reminded her of their painful presence. Caught between pain and pleasure, Raquel could feel her sanity slowly recede.

“Why don’t I leave you like that while I check if the preparations are complete?” said Varga as she walked languidly towards the door that Raquel had seen before.

Left alone, Raquel let out with a guttural moan as the torments slowly increased on her helpless body.

[mention]LunaDog[/mention]
[mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention]
[mention]Bigballgag1[/mention]
[mention]Dpsiic[/mention]
[mention]Treville[/mention]
[mention]WrappedUp[/mention]
Glovedgirllover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Glovedgirllover »

May be I'm not right but for me it's not Ff kidnapping story... May be better to put MMFf???
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Pretty intense - I liked the way Varga establishes her dominance - looks like Raquel is in for a though ride. Nicely done [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] !
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Glovedgirllover wrote: 1 year ago May be I'm not right but for me it's not Ff kidnapping story... May be better to put MMFf???
I did not count the 2 henchmen...only the boss lady. :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Pretty intense - I liked the way Varga establishes her dominance - looks like Raquel is in for a though ride. Nicely done @Switcher1313 !
Thank you [mention]Caesar73[/mention].
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Thank you, very good and intense! Can´t wait to see what will happen to Raquel!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 3 – Things Get Better?

(Raquel’s Thoughts)

How long have I been tied up? I’ve lost all track of time! These ropes are so tight!

I feel so hot and so wet now! This infernal vibrator is set so that I’m being constantly turned on, but I can’t cum! And when I move, these damn nipple clamps are there!

Oooooh! Please come back! Finish me off! Do something to me, but please come back!

And then, Raquel remembered how Karen used to tie her up. Her wonderful, dominant best friend and lover…used to leave her stewing like this! But this was a total stranger doing this to her. She should be terrified, but why was she so turned on?

---

Raquel’s reverie was disturbed by the return of the woman. She stood with her arms crossed looking down on her helpless victim. Raquel looked up at her captor and could not suppress a groan.

“Are we hot and bothered? Not to worry…it’s time for you to get out of that chair!” declared Varga. She snapped her fingers and her two henchmen quickly appeared. One untied Raquel’s ankles while the other removed the vibrator. Raquel was unsure of whether to be grateful that her legs had been untied or irritated since the means of her climax had been removed. When only her wrists were tied, the two henchmen chafed her bare arms and legs and she was absurdly grateful as her circulation returned to normal.

Raquel then felt herself lifted by the shoulders and legs and she saw Varga open the door.

---

The room was surprisingly large and was dimly lit except for a spotlight shining down on a large bed in the middle of the room. The two henchmen laid her down on the bed and removed her wrist ropes but Raquel was not given any respite as she was forced to lie down in the middle of the bed and her wrists and ankles were captured by sturdy leather cuffs attached to the corners of the bed by shiny chains.

When she was fully secured, the two men left the room leaving Raquel with her female captor. Raquel tested her bonds, but the leather creaked and the chains rattled, but that was all.

“I think you are moving around too much, dear! Let me fix that!” said Varga. A leather strap encircled Raquel’s thigh just above the knee attached to a length of chain. Varga slowly pulled so that Raquel’s leg was further immobilized. Doing the same to the other leg, Raquel was now more restrained than ever.

Varga then lay down on the bed beside her prisoner, fondling the magnificent brown skin. She then straddled her victim and stared down at Raquel’s helpless near-nudity.

“I am going to have so much fun with you, dear! You are such a sexy specimen and now I have you just where I want you!” said Varga even as her hands roamed all over Raquel’s naked torso, finally squeezing the shapely breasts and tweaking the dark nipples.

Raquel shook her head in defiance, but Varga merely chuckled and hopped off the bed, returning with a length of black rope. She fashioned a noose around Raquel’s neck and attached it to the headboard. Now, Raquel could not even move her head without strangling herself. She looked up fearfully at Varga.

Varga produced the nipple clamps and recaptured Raquel’s nipples eliciting a groan of pain from the helpless girl. There was a thin piece of elastic string attached to the pincers and Varga took ahold of the ends as she moved down Raquel’s body. As the pull on her nipples increased, Raquel writhed and moaned pitifully. The noose around her neck prevented her from shaking her head in defiance.

Now Varga was looking right at Raquel’s shaved womanhood. She rubbed up and down with a finger and then her fingernail, making Raquel groan as her most private bits were exposed and fondled. The finger moved more insistently now until it plunged into her slit.

Varga chuckled and remarked, “My, aren’t we wet? One would think you liked being kidnapped, tied up and molested, eh? No matter, I have lots of plans for you. We can both be happy!”

Raquel continued to moan and her moans grew in volume and intensity, interspersed with sobs. Feelings of fear and desire warred within her. She closed her eyes, resigned to her fate.

But her eyes flew open again as she felt something larger enter her. She could not see but Varga had pulled a large dildo from beneath the bed and was now slowly pushing it into her prey. Raquel could feel herself being slowly filled to the hilt. The device was pulled out slightly only to be plunged in again. Her groans were now constant as she felt herself being seemingly impaled by a man’s large cock.

Varga kept her victim on edge for some time and then she sped up the pumping and Raquel strained against her chains as she slowly felt the familiar heat expand from her groin to course through her entire body. And then, the pressure built, slowly and inexorably. Her climax was ripped from her and she let out with a muffled scream.

Raquel passed out, overcome by sheer ecstasy.

[mention]LunaDog[/mention]
[mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention]
[mention]Bigballgag1[/mention]
[mention]Dpsiic[/mention]
[mention]Treville[/mention]
[mention]WrappedUp[/mention]
[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
[mention]Glovedgirllover[/mention]

Please let me know if you want to know about Raquel's further torments. :)
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

That started out a lot like I would do. But I'd keep her blindfold and on edge for hoursmonnend. I'm so cruel.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago That started out a lot like I would do. But I'd keep her blindfold and on edge for hoursmonnend. I'm so cruel.
Darn! I knew I forgot something! :D

Not to worry. Lots of time yet. ;)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Seems like Raquel´s wild ride will not end so soon :) Well done!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic