[Waryverse Side Story 1] THE FARM (M+/M+) *COMPLETE*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

[Waryverse Side Story 1] THE FARM (M+/M+) *COMPLETE*

Post by blackbound »

This story is a sequel to A NIGHT TO REMEMBER and KARMA, which you can find by clicking the link in my signature, but you can also read it as a stand-alone.

Summary (spoilers, obviously):
► Show Spoiler
But what happened to Tim? Find out, in...

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]george_bound[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention]
Last edited by blackbound 1 year ago, edited 7 times in total.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

CHAPTER 1

"With your signature, Mr. and Mrs. N—, you confirm that you hand your son over to the care program of Hojo Psycare. You will be absolved of any familial duty and will never see him again unless you decide otherwise."

The young man produced an expensive pen from his expensive suit's pocket, put it on top of the contract, and pushed it across the table.

"That freak is no son of mine," stated the woman, her husband nodding emphatetically, his face set in grim determination. The young man waited patiently as the two read over the contract one more time, then signed without any hesitation.

"We put him in the garage for you to collect," said the husband. The young man collected the papers and pen, counter-signed both copies of the contract, put one in his attaché case, and returned the other to the couple.

"Very well," he said. "Thank you for your trust in us."

They all shook hands and the woman led the young man to the garage, then returned to the house. She had no interest in the details of the freak's removal.

"A very nice young man, this Mr. Hashimoto, don't you think, honey?" she said to her husband. "Guess his daddy also couldn't resist the call of the jungle. Or maybe it was his mama? Good-looking in any case, those Japanese features with that dark skin tone, that man is going to have any girl he wants. Why, even an old hag like me..."

Her husband had gone from mortification to amusement. "Oh yeah? Is my pasty white ass not good enough for you anymore?"

She kissed him. "You're all I ever wanted." She leaned in for another kiss, but the couple was interrupted by the door opening, their younger — their ONLY – son entering the room.

"Is he gone?" the boy asked in a small voice. She'd always think of her son as a boy even though he was all but fully grown. To think that that beast had abused him under her roof without them ever noticing! They would have to shower him with gifts to make up for their inattention.

"He'll never hurt you or anyone else again, hon," she said, embracing the boy and hugging him close to her. "You were so brave to speak up when we finally figured him out." She could not see his satisfied smile as he buried his head in her chest, hugging her back.

- * -

Tim whimpered as the garage door swung open. His father had dragged him out into the garage and shoved him into the dog cage, locking him inside. He'd stacked tires on top so Tim could not move the cage. He was still in his full pony get-up, gag and all. The only small mercy had been his brother removing the tail plug.

His brother was the only person he'd seen since his banishment, and he'd come to fear him more than even his father. Sure, he'd tormented the kid some, what older brother didn't do that? Did he really still hold a grudge from when Tim had hung him upside down from the pool's diving board, forcing him to jackknife out of the water if he didn't want to drown? Or when he'd tied his balls to the post of the treadmill and turned it on? The kid had needed some exercise, even his parents had said so!

But now his brother was the one who came to hose him down with ice-cold water so he wouldn't lie in his own filth all day, and to force feed him whatever horrendous gruel with a funnel. His ability to speak had returned several hours after his first beating, but if he tried to talk or even beg, his brother would stop what he was doing and turn the power washer on him for minutes on end, and so he bore the indignities in silence. They couldn't keep him here forever, after all. He'd weasel his way back into his parents' good graces, and then that little fucker would suffer like never before.

But the person that approached was not his brother. He thought he vaguely recognized the man - some nerd from university? What was he doing here?

"Timmy," said the man, using the nickname he so hated. "Your parents have disowned you, and committed you to psychiatric care for your abnormalities." Tim was stunned speechless. "Rest assured that you will get all the discipline you need until we can be sure you're back to being a functioning member of society."

While Tim was still processing this, a car backed into the garage. Two other men emerged. They were removing the tires from the cage when Tim found his wits. "No!" he shouted, his voice harsh from disuse and garbled from the bit gag in his mouth. "Let me go! LET ME– AUGH!"

The man pulled back the cattle prod he had just used on Tim's neck, one of the only parts of his body not encased in the filthy rubber suit. He held it in front of Tim's eyes and flicked the switch, letting him see the arc of electricity between the two prongs. "It goes far higher than that. So be a good... pony... and shut the fuck up."

Tim was silent as the cage was winched into the car. It took off, destination unknown.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A great start. Like the addition of the tormented brother final having a chance to get his revenge. :twisted:

I'm glad Tim is finally going to get the help he needs to become a valuable member of society. Still a bit sad that his family have rejected him
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

hopefully tim gets the karma that he so much deserves. a farm does seem like a logical place to keep a pony 😆
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

No surprise Tim was even bullying his younger brother, though it looks like he got a bit of revenge on him too 🤣

I currently don't really feel bad for Tim. Yeah, his parents disowned him and under normal situations that would be sad but in my opinion, Tim needs to hit rock bottom in order to see the wrong he's done. Only then, would he learn to be a better person.

So let's see if this farm can turn Tim back into a productive member of society or if he's doomed to be a pony forever 🤣
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Hmmm, the horrific reaction of Tim's parents suggests his bullying ways didn't appear out of nowhere...

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention], it kind of is - but maybe it'll be better in the long run.

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention], it does, doesn't it?

[mention]Red86[/mention], we can only hope that his brother doesn't turn out to be the same kind of miscreant with his parents' focus now on him.

[mention]Straitjacketed[/mention], that's an astute observation. Tim is a product of his environment.

Overall, I was surpised myself where this story wanted to end up. It kept the same final two sentences I had envisioned, but beyond this first chapter, it's not what I expected it would be. I hope you'll like it anyway!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

blackbound wrote: 1 year ago @Pup Wingletang, it kind of is - but maybe it'll be better in the long run.

@Wedgieboy69, it does, doesn't it?

@Red86, we can only hope that his brother doesn't turn out to be the same kind of miscreant with his parents' focus now on him.

@Straitjacketed, that's an astute observation. Tim is a product of his environment.

Overall, I was surpised myself where this story wanted to end up. It kept the same final two sentences I had envisioned, but beyond this first chapter, it's not what I expected it would be. I hope you'll like it anyway!
Honestly, I didn't take any of that into consideration. If any of this would be remotely true, Tim may not be the only one to blame. Hopefully his brother would have enough sense not go down Tim's path but since we don't know his background, it's an unknown if he would or wouldn't. Regardless of what may have been going on in Tim's family, it doesn't excuse what he's done so I still don't feel that sorry for him. If his brother goes down the same path, he could always join Tim on the farm 🤔🤣
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

CHAPTER 2

When the car doors opened, Tim was "welcomed" by the sight of multiple guards dressed in black, all wearing cattle prods as well as various kinds of restraints on their belts.

One of them approached Tim as the cage was unloaded and deposited on the ground. "No talking, do what we say, and you won't have any problems."

He cut the padlock off of the cage and motioned at Tim to step out. He was so cramped up from the long time spent inside the enclosure that it took him a while to get his limbs going. He slowly crawled out and tried to stand; he only managed with the help of two of the guards and, even then, wobbled in the high heels that had been forced onto his feet.

"Good boy," said the guard. "Let's get you checked in."

It took about fifteen minutes to free Tim from all the items he had been stuck in for the past few days, but finally he was as naked as the day he was born - and about as filthy. His freedom did not last even a minute, but he stood patiently still as the guards applied a chain around his waist to which they cuffed his hands. His legs were also shackled, with the chain connecting the ankle cuffs locked to the waist as well. He was made to shuffle into a shower room and vigorously soaped up and scrubbed by the guards.

When he was clean again, one of the guards approached him, knelt before him, and started manipulating his genitals. "What are you—" began Tim, but the guard reacted with lightning speed, slamming him against the wall and pressing his gloved hand over Tim's mouth.

"No talking, boy." The guard increased his grip on Tim's jaw. "I'm sure all of this is new to you, so we'll overlook your transgression this one time. Next time, there will be consequences, and you won't like them. Have I made myself perfectly clear?"

Tim nodded, and the guard let go and resumed the manipulation. He felt something cool press against his flaccid member. The guard got back up, clearly done with whatever he had been doing.

Next, Tim was dried off and led to a mirror. Most of the bruises, so visible on his lighter brown skin, had faded. His eyes wandered to his nether regions, where he found that his penis was simply "gone", replaced by a slightly convex metal plate with holes in them. A thick metal ring encircled his package. "Don't worry, your dick's still there, it's just that you won't be needing it, so we locked it safely away. You can pee normally - well, no aiming, I guess."

Before Tim could fully come to terms with this, he was already being marched into another room. There were several others already there, shackled like him, all of them white except for one guy who looked Latino. He was sat on a metal bench.

"Welcome to Hojo Psycare, also known as the Farm. You will follow these simple rules and everyone will be happy; or you can fuck around and find out. You're all here because you're pieces of shit, so there will be no leniency.

"Rule One: you'll speak only when spoken to and explicitly told you can speak. Rule Two: you do what the guards tell you, immediately and without question. Rule Three: the many will suffer for the sins of the one. Everyone understand?"

"Yo FUCK you," shouted one of the whites. The reaction was, again, terrifyingly swift: a zap from the cattle prod all but lifted him off the bench. As he was rolling on the ground, a guard sat directly on him, his knees pressing the rebel's shoulders into the ground. A second guard handed the first a syringe and held the downed man's head; a quick jab into the side of the throat and push of the plunger later, a bag was pulled over the prisoner's head, and he was frog-marched out of the room, still cussing and cursing.

"That's scarecrow duty for this dumb fuck. Some of you" - he looked at Tim - "are familiar with our special formula: an anesthetic that takes away your ability to produce sound. We won't hesitate to use it, and keep using it if we have to.

"Now, I promised collective punishment, so since Mr. Rebel couldn't follow the rules, I'm afraid it's noise-triggered shock collars for all of you. You can thank him later when he's back from the fields."

Shortly after, the guards had fastened collars around each neck. "Any more idiots?" A brief, deathly silent pause. "No? Good."
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Well, things don't seem to be getting any better for Tim. Should I be sorry?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
John2222
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John2222 »

Scarecrow duty sounds ominious. Cannot wait to see what that means.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

The Farm doesn't sound like a fun place, except maybe for the guards. Seems all who are there have found what they deserve. As usual from you, a well written and intriguing tale.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I wonder what other duties this farm has aside from the scarecrow. Judging by how Tim immediately got chastity caged, I think we can rule out the milking duty?
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

They don't mess around on the Farm!

I think we can all guess what scarecrow duty entails. Given the type of person that is likely to be sent to the Farm I imagine Rule Three is going to result in a lot of fun for everyone! Getting punished for something you didn't do is so unfair!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Xtc[/mention], hard to say! Maybe you can make up your mind later.

[mention]John2222[/mention], I can promise you'll find out!

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention], thanks a lot! Maybe the farm will grow on you a bit later.

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], well, he came dressed as a pony, not a cow...

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention], collective punishment was a big reason for me going nowhere near the military. I'll be curious to know what you (and others, of course!) think of the next chapter. I was surprised, as previously mentioned, and I'm kind of anxious.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

CHAPTER 3

The Farm is, for the most part, an actual farm in a remote, secured location. There is a diverse population of boys - the guards' term for all the "inmates". Most are there on vacation with their masters - working in the fields, puppy or pony training, or just to relax. The front of a mental institution, an offensively outdated concept, is there for people like Tim's parents; it is usually clear what deleterious influence they have on their children, and how little they actually care as soon as things are not what they imagine. Severing these toxic bonds is harsh at first, but the Farm has an astonishing success rate in rehabilitating these boys. Some of them discover their naturally submissive nature and end up adopted by a loving (or harsh) master. Some change their identities and resume life far away. There have only ever been two complete failures, both long ago.

- * -

The new boys were taken on a tour of the Farm, able to take in its extent, the futility of trying to escape and the happy interplay between the boys and their owners.

They passed masters walking their puppies, in various severities of restraint. Every so often, they would have to shuffle out of the way of carriages, pulled by boys in pony get-up much like the one Tim had been dressed up in. Some were being "encouraged" with riding crops, while others seemed to relish the exercise.

Eventually, they passed the corn fields. Stuck in them were wooden crosses, two of which were occupied by figures securely tied to them with ropes. One was a very dark brown-skinned boy with a jaunty white hat taming his mass of dreadlocks; a bottle of water was mounted on his cross, and he had a nozzle to drink from. He grinned and waved at the new arrivals as much as his restraints allowed. The other was the still-hooded white boy that had been removed from the briefing earlier, and was having far less of a good time.

"Alright, Aldair?" asked the guard. "Couldn't be better, Sir!" - "Need anything?" - "I'm good, Sir, thank you Sir!"

They moved along. "Can't get enough of the cross, this one," shrugged the guard.

The day was drawing to a close, and the new boys were led to the toilets, then into their barracks. Obviously they could not yet be trusted with any freedom, so each of their beds had a full set of segufix restraints that they were strapped into. When fully immobilized, each was gagged with a dental gag, forcing their mouths open wide enough to make any communication attempts in defiance of their shock collars pointless, but not painfully wide. Headphones were applied to each, and a blindfold completed the ensemble.

As the boys settled in for the night, the headphones started to play binaural sounds. A voice, tailored to each boy's assigned role, began to speak seductively. For Tim, it advertised the glory of being a pony, the health benefits of running outdoors, the bond to the owner, the joy of being loved and cared for in the stables. He lay awake for a while, thinking about what he had seen that day. He felt a pang of envy; he realized he had never been loved like these couples loved each other, just showered with money and praise when performing to specification, and berated or punished when not. Never been happy like the boy on the cross. Never been able to choose. Eventually, he fell asleep; his dreams were suffused with images of submission, filling him with peace and contentment.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I'm not sure how it would fly on the farm but usually in these types of situations, the one that caused the others to receive punishment(s) usually could expect payback from the group when the chance presents itself 😉

Admittedly I hadn't really thought how the farm was structured. I figured it was more for those like Tim. Seems like it isn't a bad place for those that are there willingly!

Not even a full 24hrs on the farm and so far Tim's usual behavior hasnt caused any problems and initially he seems to like what he sees. Maybe Tim will turn out alright after this. Though the farm apparently has a high success rate anyways so I'm sure they'll make him see it their ways if he decides to act out.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Red86[/mention] I'm sure the others would like that! Even meaner that the guards won't let them (for now?)

But now, enough setup.
Last edited by blackbound 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

CHAPTER 4

When the boys were woken up the next day, they were split into three groups: pups, ponys, and field hands. Tim's handler was a slender Asian boy, who fastened knee pads and leater hoof gloves on him before releasing him from the bed. The shock collar and gag were removed and replaced with a pony harness - a comfortably padded leather bit, blinders, a mane, and reins. The pony boys were led into separate rooms for their training.

"Alright, Tim," said the handler. "We start without any preconceptions here. I'll assume that you're a good boy, and that you'll give me no reason to think otherwise. There will be no random punishments, I want a genuine bond between pony and rider. Make me, no, make us proud. Help make us the best goddamn team this farm has ever seen."

He gently pulled on the reins, and Tim got down on his knees, placing his arms in front of him. His hands and knees were well-protected from the soft ground.

"The most important element of a bond is trust, Tim. I will blindfold you now, and then mount you. When I pull on the reins, go forward. Take your time. I might pull on the left or right rein, or I might use my knees to press your left or right flank, and that'll be the signal to turn. The less I press or pull, the wider your turn. When I press with both knees, you stop. You can trust me not to run you into anything or let you get hurt, and I will trust you not to throw me off. Do you understand? You may speak."

Tim, mesmerized by the kind assertiveness of his trainer, managed a "yff snh" past his bit. With it came a bit of drool that the handler wiped away immediately, then softly stroked Tim's back and mane. "Good boy. Here comes the blindfold." Tim's vision went black.

He could feel legs on either side of him as the trainer carefully sat on Tim's lower back. To the pony boy's relief, he didn't weigh much, and further distributed his weight by placing his feet on Tim's calves.

"At the start, I will also voice the commands, so we can be sure we're on the same page."

The trainer pulled the reins and instructed Tim to "go". He started haltingly, with the rider having to balance a fair bit, but quickly found a working stride, helped along by a steady stream of encouragement and positive reinforcement. When it came to the first curve, Tim took it a little too abruptly and dumped the trainer off of him on accident. He cringed, waiting for punishment to befall him, but to his amazement, the trainer hugged him instead and ruffled his mane. The blindfold was pushed up, and Tim found himself staring directly into the other's eyes. "I know you didn't do it on purpose, Tim. I said no random punishment."

Tim got a brief break in which the trainer wiped the sweat from him before replacing the blindfold and getting back in position. He took the next turn more carefully, and the next, and before he knew it the training was over. The trainer removed the harness and led him over to a trough to drink before cleaning him with warm water and soap. He was allowed to stand, and was returned to his bed, strapped in for rest before the afternoon lesson. This time, he was not gagged. Tim reflected; he knew he could probably have thrown the rider at any point and run, maybe beaten the shit out of him and taken him hostage in order to effect an escape, but realized he hadn't even thought about it throughout the training. He has never been treated like this - on the level, somehow, instead of being patronized, threatened, or sucked up to. It felt... good.

It felt even better when the handler returned shortly after to hand-feed him a tasty meal. He made a show of looking left or right before presenting Tim with two sugar cubes on his palm. "We're not supposed to, but you were such a good boy today." Tim carefully picked the cubes from his trainer's hand and fell fast asleep shortly after having savored them. The headphone voice was praising him throughout the nap, encouraging him.

The afternoon and evening passed much the same way, as did the following days. With every successful training, the handler was prouder of Tim, and Tim was prouder of himself. He found that any interest in the world outside his training had disappeared. The blindfold was gone by the afternoon of the third day. The trainer conversed with him more, first indicating when he was allowed to respond, then within the week giving him leave to respond to any question without explicit permission. He was still strapped into the bed for breaks, but no additional restraints were used, unlike on some other boys who were far more shamefully disobedient.

The second week, his handler - who had finally told him his name, Minjung - deemed him ready for his first outdoors ride. He asked - asked! - Tim whether he thought he was ready to wear a tail plug again. When Tim replied he wasn't sure, Minjung didn't show any signs of disappointment, didn't push or threaten, so Tim quickly added that he was prepared to try. The trainer gently coached him through the insertion, and Tim found the sensation very pleasurable as the plug stimulated him as he carried his rider along the paths of the farm. There were some feeble attempts at erection in his long-dormant penis's tiny cage, but it seemed to give up on its own.

When Tim ran out of strength on the way back, there was, again, no disappointment, no punishment; he was allowed to walk back unburdened, was cared for as usual, and Minjung even snuck him some extra sugar cubes. Tim vowed to himself to do better the following day, and the pride in Minjung's praise when he completed the full circuit made him immensely content.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hmmm. I wonder if Tim is succumbing too easily.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I let a couple of chapters get past me - naughty puppy!

I love the turn this has taken and am suddenly feeling a lot less sorry for Tim. Minjung is a kind and gentle trainer and it's great that Tim is responding so well to his ministrations. It seems being a pony really suits him! If you really want to improve people positive reinforcement is the way to go.

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Xtc[/mention], if he's lying to the readers he's very good at it. But we'll see.

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention], the farm's MO is to try that first, yes. If that doesn't help...

Since almost all the chapters of this have been relatively short, I'll put the finale up later today. In the meantime, I assume everyone has figured out who the young man pulling the strings in the first chapter is... again.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I approve of the shorter chapters.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Xtc wrote: 1 year ago I approve of the shorter chapters.
Much like you, I seem to be incapable of writing filler, so don't worry, the next stories won't be Moby-Dick either. :mrgreen:
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

CHAPTER 5

Two days of rides of increasing length later, Tim was rewarded with his own tiny room with its own toilet. The door would be locked, but he was no longer affixed to the bed during rest periods, even though the straps were present. There was a small table, and Tim was permitted to eat by himself, although he would still take any sugar cubes directly from his trainer's palm.

Time began to lose all meaning for Tim. When Minjung judged him to have built up sufficient strength, he graduated to riding on Tim's shoulders. Initially, they returned to the training room, and Minjung would wear a harness that would catch him if he should fall, but it was quickly obvious that no such thing would happen, and once again Tim was allowed out into the open. He bulked up further, no longer needing the daily massages he had been given, but enjoying them nonetheless.

Then, the big day came. Tim's very own tiny carriage! He beamed with pride as he ran, Minjung barely needing to command him from the driver's seat. He excelled there as well, gaining access to the mess hall in which the best boys would sit and eat with the handlers and guards. Conversation was allowed as long as it remained respectful, as he had seen on that first day with the boy Aldair, who he still saw regularly, hanging from his favorite cross.

He ran races against other ponies, and won, and kept winning. Minjung rewarded him by removing the chastity cage for the first time in months, and guiding him to a mind-blowing orgasm before locking him back up.

He graduated to two-, then to four-pony carriages. Minjung moved him into the shared dorm for the standout boys. Horsing around was explicitly allowed with consent, although it took some more time before Tim's cage was removed for good and he could participate fully. Tim wasn't sure if he'd always been gay, but he saw no disgust or shame in what was happening. Eventually, he begged Minjung to take him, and got that and so much more.

He was selected for the dog and pony show at the pride parade and proudly strutted along the street in full get-up, pulling the float alongside three of his new, real, friends, to the cheers of the attending public.

Two tears of joy trickled down the sides of his nose. Everything was all right.

He loved the Farm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is it from the farm for now; next, we turn our seeking gaze towards Rui's past, with...

(whose title might explain the name of the farm)

COMING SOON!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic