[Waryverse Side Story 1] THE FARM (M+/M+) *COMPLETE*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

OK. I now look forward to seeing what you chose to share with us next.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Nicely done. As you said, the Farm turned out to be a much better place than it originally appeared.

BTW: Mark me down as another fan of your short chapters. You're rapidly becoming one of my favorite contributors around here.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Well, even if I had felt a little bad for Tim, it all worked out for him. Timmy may have a bright future after all, and being a pony seems to fit him!

I'm not surprised Rui was/is mixed up in the farm. I suspected that from the beginning but it was further cemented when it was said the drug used on Tim, Bob & the one dude on the farm, to make them mute, was their own concoction 😉

On the note of chapter lengths, I find your shorter to mid length chapters good for the frequency of your posts!!
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

not what I was expecting. I thought we were in for something dark and hard-core. it was nice to see something nicer, even if Tim doesn't deserve it.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Xtc[/mention], [mention]MaxRoper[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], high praise indeed, thank you. I'll be keeping chapter lengths down and also slowing the pace some to give people time to breathe; I was anxious to get this one out, I guess, and I'm glad it's well-received.

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention], as I mentioned earlier, I was also surprised by where this story wanted to go. I guess I'm a big softie... but the next two stories might be more to your expectations. Maybe we can revisit the farm in the future and see how the not-so-compliant fare.

I'll give it a few days before the next story starts so I can read it over for final edits, but remain very grateful to everyone who took time to comment.

If you've not received the exclusive bonus story for commenters (I know at least one commenter didn't have enough posts to unlock PMs) please contact me and I'll get it to you ASAP.
Last edited by blackbound 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Ah, how sweet: someone who still believes in the possibility of a final edit! :D
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Xtc wrote: 1 year ago Ah, how sweet: someone who still believes in the possibility of a final edit! :D
Don't call out the little lies we tell ourselves lest the muses notice!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

So nice to see Tim finding his pony pride and making some true friends. Would definitely be interesting to see what happens to less willing participants such as our reluctant scarecrow!

It's always interesting when stories go in their own direction. It might not be what you originally intended but it is still a great story full of positive energy.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 year ago So nice to see Tim finding his pony pride and making some true friends. Would definitely be interesting to see what happens to less willing participants such as our reluctant scarecrow!

It's always interesting when stories go in their own direction. It might not be what you originally intended but it is still a great story full of positive energy.
Thank you kindly! Maybe we'll revisit the farm in the future if I can think of something.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

blackbound wrote: 1 year ago Maybe we'll revisit the farm in the future if I can think of something.
If this was a poll, I'd vote to see more of the farm. I know you've got a couple of stories lined up so I have no worries and know we'll be entertained for a while, but maybe something will come to you one day!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 1 year ago If this was a poll, I'd vote to see more of the farm. I know you've got a couple of stories lined up so I have no worries and know we'll be entertained for a while, but maybe something will come to you one day!!
I'm always happy for suggestions or requests! I'll see what I can come up with.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

The new story is live

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]george_bound[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Well that was a very interesting storyline with a happy ending for Timmie. So glad it worked out for him as I was feeling a bit troubled for him initially.

Also have to say I love the idea of a noise-activated shock collar... brilliant... love my gags for sure but that's a fun alternative :twisted:

Now on to Dr Hojo :P
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]blackbound[/mention] I definitely felt bad for Tim at the beginning of his ordeal. Even if he was a colossal asshole and abusive bully. But I'm happy he's found a better purpose and a place that makes him happy, where he isn't able to do harm to anyone else! Very impressive making me sympathize and care about the outcome for a character like Tim!
My M/M Stories Here
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

This story took a much different path than I thought. I thought Tim would hate it and suffer constantly. Instead he excelled at something and found a purpose. Fantastic story! I’m excited to see if we see more of Tim
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Bradstick wrote: 3 months ago This story took a much different path than I thought. I thought Tim would hate it and suffer constantly. Instead he excelled at something and found a purpose. Fantastic story! I’m excited to see if we see more of Tim
It surprised me as well during the writing. And yes, Tim will be making an appearance soon!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic