Daisy and Her First Time Tied (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TheMuffler
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheMuffler »

Part 1 - Intro

Daisy had been curious about bondage for as long as she could remember, all the way back to watching cartoons and seeing the damsel in distress all bound and gagged. She always felt a little bit jealous of them, never being tied up herself. She read stories online about people being tied up, even did a few babysitting jobs when she was going to college hoping to play some cops and robbers at least but no luck. Eventually her curiosity got the best of her and she started looking for other kinky people and Doms in her area. Daisy was cute, to say the least, and had plenty of messages and people to talk with about their shared kinky interests. One really stood out from the rest though, tall dark and handsome. Plus she absolutely LOVED the pictures he had showing off his rope-work. After messaging for about a week they had a date set and this coming Saturday she would FINALLY be tightly bound and gagged for the first time!

Work was excruciating that week with the anticipation of what was coming but finally Saturday was here! It was a chilly autumn morning, and she showered and got ready first thing in the morning even though she wouldn't be going over for a few more hours. First doing her hair, long dark brown neatly tied into a side-braid then some dark eyeliner for her makeup. Next up her favorite pink set bra and panties, she had no idea if he would even see these today but either way she wanted to match! She texted him how excited she was for later today and finished getting dressed. Comfortable clothes for her first time in bondage, so she put on some high-waist black yoga pants, black cami, and a patterned grey-blue knit turtleneck sweater. He replied that he was exited too and had some extra fun ideas for her first time. Reading them made it feel like her heart jumped into her throat with excitement, but she liked his plan too and agreed. She would gag herself in her car, hiding it behind a winter scarf or facemask. Then once she arrived she would blindfold and handcuff herself and he would take over everything from there. She was thrilled and couldn't stand just waiting at home so she put on a pair of pink fuzzy socks, Ugg boots, and went out to grab a coffee and maybe shop a bit before going over to his place.
Last edited by TheMuffler 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
h56jh1

Post by h56jh1 »

nice start
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Really like how you have set this up. Looking forward to the next installment.
TheMuffler
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheMuffler »

Part 2 - The Arrival

It was almost time! Daisy walked excitedly around Target while sipping her coffee and checking the time constantly. In about an hour she would finally be tied up! Before leaving she went through the accessories and picked out a new bright colored winter scarf, then tried her hardest not to blush as she grabbed a roll of duct tape too and rushed through the self checkout. The inconspicuous, yet kinky, items lay on the passenger seat of her car as she finished her drive. Once she was a few miles away she pulled over on a quiet road, putting three strips of duct tape over her mouth before wrapping it with the thick scarf. Hopefully to anyone who saw her it just looked like she was a bit chilly. Just about five more minutes and driving and she was at his place, pulling up and parking in his driveway just like he said. With a deep breath Daisy gathered her nerves and got out of her car and confidently walked up to the front door. She noticed the doorbell camera as she approached and it excited her even more thinking that he was probably already watching her. She smirked and lowered her scarf just a tiny bit to flash her taped mouth at the camera before walking in.

She looked over the entry way, some shoes on the ground, a closet to the side, and a small bench by the door. On the bench is what interested her though. A pair of handcuffs without a safety latch, a black bandana, and a note which read-

Put on the blindfold, handcuff your wrists behind your back, then shout out for me

And she did just as the note said! Standing there she tied the bandana over her eyes, between that and her scarf her only face feature you could see was her nose poking out from the bundles of cloth. She fumbled reaching for the handcuffs, but she quickly found them and with a loud *click* her arms were locked in place behind her back. One more deep breath before she tried talking through her gag.

"Ummmhh...hhllhhoooo? Hmm hhrhhh!"
Last edited by TheMuffler 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Very nice start, good mix of emotions and that excitement about the first time tied. Looking forward to part 3!
TheMuffler
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheMuffler »

Onto part 3 - Finally Tied

"....hlllooo? Hrhh nhhhu hhrh?"

She spoke again, muffled from the strips of tape and thick scarf over her mouth. Even with the quiet house she somehow didn't hear him approach. His touch surprised her and made her gasp out, one hand gripping her cuffed arm and another clamping down tight over her already gagged mouth pressing the scarf down tight to quiet her more.

"Nice to finally meet you Daisy, and good job following all my instructions. Seems like you'll be naturally submissive, ready to get tied up finally?" He paused after asking, not a rhetorical question he wanted to hear her response. She let out a muffled yes and nodded. "Good choice, I mean you're already cuffed, blindfolded, and gagged after all...let's go!" He let go of her mouth, still gripping her arm and leading her down the hall and into his bedroom. She could feel rope being wrapped around her wrists looped again and again before being cinched tightly in the center. Then with a click the handcuffs were released and he pulled the scarf down from her face and peeled the tape off her lips, then lifted the blindfold from her eyes but left it rest around her forehead. Daisy blinked a bit adjusting to the light, her eyes falling across all the restraints carefully laid out across his bed.

While she looked he knelt down and pulled off her boots, "Cute socks!" he complimented with a smirk as he brought her legs together and tied her ankles similar to her wrists. "Feeling good so far?" he asked her.

She nodded, "Mhmm yes...it's tight but also...like...comfy and snug I guess?"

"Good! That's the idea, but I'm nowhere near done tying you up! Just grunt three times if you need me to check on you."

"Grunt?! Why wouldn't I just say-nnnhh hmphhhhh!!" he interrupted her by pulling her newly bought winter scarf into her mouth and tight between her lips and quickly knotting it off over her hair. She bit down on the cloth and sighed in enjoyment as she lost control, her mind already drifting off submissively. Quietly she watched as he wrapped more rope around her legs, above and below her knees, and around her thighs, quickly wrapping and cinching them all up so her legs were tied up like a single pole. He gave her ass a quick smack and she playfully yelped in her gag, then he got more rope ready. She just watched as he wrapped it around her body above her breasts, then below them, and did some weird wrapping thing around her shoulders and arms that she couldn't quite see but she could definitely feel the results. Her arms were firmly pinned to her sides and behind her back, she could barely even wiggle them now! Then, to her surprise, he just picked her up off her feet! Carrying her just a few steps before laying her down on the other side of his bed. He brought the bandana back down over her eyes and said, "Well here you go, all tied up!! Go ahead and struggle for a while, get a real feel for the rope and being helpless. Afterwards I'll see how you're doing and we'll go from there, and don't worry I'll be here if you need anything!"

And with that, Daisy finally started to really struggle!
Last edited by TheMuffler 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Daisy seems to be getting what she has wished for. We can only hope, at this point, that she won't be getting more than she wanted.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
TheMuffler
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheMuffler »

Thanks! There's more to come and yes, everything that comes her way will be exactly what she wanted :D
TheMuffler
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheMuffler »

Part 4 - Tighter Struggling

Daisy started off tossing and turning on the bed rolling until she settled in a comfortable position on her side. From there she kicked her legs back and forth trying to shimmy them loose at all from the rope while pulling her arms side to side in a vain attempt to get loose from the restraints. But the rope all held firmly in place, not adjusting and the knots not sliding loose either. Not much progress yet so she decided to try reaching for the knots. But with her arms bound down behind her back her fingers couldn't reach very far, and all the felt was smooth rope, no bundles of knots to even attempt picking loose.

"Hlllpp shmhhnnnnh hllphh mphhhhh!!" She called out through the gag as she really settled into the damsel in distress role. Her thick scarf muffled her, sure, but she still felt that she could make some noise pretty well and kind of get words out. She kept struggling, focusing on trying to remove the gag and blindfold. After a good five minutes and rubbing her face against the best she managed to slide them both loose. She smiled up at her new rigger friend, confident at getting somewhat loose.

"I don't know if I can escape anytime soon..." her breath caught in her chest at the statement, almost as if saying that out loud made her feel even more helpless and powerless. "...and that really wasn't a very strict gag, I've been gagging myself with scarves for years!"

"Gimme a break I was being nice, your first time and all! But have it your way, I'll just have to really shut you up and tie you even tighter!" He walked over to her, checking on the knots before pulling off her pink fuzzy socks, setting them down in her face along with a long white stretchy cloth.

"My socks? I thought you'd use a ballgag or something...or maybe something else long and hard...hmphhhmh hmphhmmm!!"

"Don't worry cutie, plenty of time for that later!" He said as he shoved the fuzzy sock into her mouth. Luckily they were ankle socks, so he was able to pack her cheeks enough to fit both of them inside! Much to her surprise, based on the look on her face. He pulled the cloth as tight as he could in her mouth as a cleave gag, wrapping it around her head and in her mouth again three times. He went under her hair this time, less wiggle room to work the gag free, and tied it off as tight as he could. "That's better! I hope you weren't wearing those socks for too long!"

"mmthhrhh phhuckr!" she glared at him with a hint of a smile before the bandana was tied over her eyes again. This time the knot was angled tight under her gag so it wouldn't slide around much either. Before Daisy could return to struggling she felt her big toes being held and then tied together. A collar was locked over the turtleneck of her sweater and ropes ran from the collar, to her back and wrists, to her ankles and toes, keeping her firmly secured in a tight hogtie now!

"One last finishing touch..." he held her chin in his hand and kissed her gagged lips, a soft moan escaping her mouth, then pressed a wide strip of microfoam tape over her mouth. "Go ahead and struggle now, I doubt you'll be getting far!"
Last edited by TheMuffler 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 011020 »

Love the continuation in part 4! I’m a huge fan of fuzzy socks and love to use them as a gag, looking forward to the continuation!!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Daisy surely called for an escalation, [mention]TheMuffler[/mention], and she got it. Well done.
Spy Task Force Completed
RopeWhoreJenny
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopeWhoreJenny »

Oh, what I'd give to be Daisy, or to have someone like Daisy to play with. Loving the story, can't wait for more. xx
TheMuffler
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheMuffler »

Part 5 - Tickle Time

Daisy couldn't believe what she'd gotten herself into! She stayed laying on her chest her entire body wriggling all at once in the hogtie. Everything was so connected she had to shimmy everything all at once and still couldn't feel anything getting loose. The gag was no joke either, she had never packed her mouth this much before when she did self bondage at home, plus the cloth was wrapped so tight and the tape held the gag firmly in place. At least with the cooler weather out her socks weren't sweaty or anything like that but it still felt a little exciting and humiliating having them so roughly jammed in her mouth. "Mmmmm mmmfff mmmnnnh..." She could barely even mumble through the gag, she was finally as helpless as she always dreamed!

As she rolled from side to side her toes and collar pulled tight on each other while her sweater rode up her body at bit, showing off her butt in her yoga pants and a bit of skin. She started to struggle less and less just enjoying the ropes but still gently grunting in the gag and squirming here and there. She felt at hand rest on her butt and give her a squeeze.

"Giving up already Daisy? From your messages earlier it sounded like you wanted to struggle for hours! I've got just the thing to really make you squirm though and also really test out that gag. How ticklish are you?"

"Mmmkmmmhh?" She grunted a question and felt her scarf being wrapped twice over her mouth and nose. What was he up to wasn't she already muffled enough? She didn't have to wonder long as his hand clamped down over her very gagged mouth again while his finger poked and danced along the soles of her feet. Immediately she burst out with laughter. "MMMM MMNNFF MHHMMMNN!!" The hogtie kept her from kicking or pulling away at all forcing her to suffer the tickle torture. After what felt like an eternity but was really just a few minutes he stopped, taking his hands off her as she panted to catch her breath. Suddenly his lips locked around her big toes and a moan escaped her lips. She had never had her feet played with before but honestly it felt really good! Especially after all that tickling. But she wasn't out of the woods just yet because he pushed her sweater up as high as he could with the ropes around her then started tickling her sides and reaching around to her belly. Again she was racked with laughter, not a sound leaving the room. Squirming and kicking unable to get away for another five minutes on tickle torment before he stopped again. This time pulling the scarf off her face and peeling the tape from her cleave gag, stopping to check on her.

"How are you doing, still good? Nothing too much for you?"

"Mmmhhhmmmm ghhhhd..." Daisy mumbled out, nodding along at doing good and shaking her head no that it wasn't too much yet.

"Good girl, I'll let you enjoy your bondage in peace for now. If you're up for it later on I'll take that gag out and put your mouth to use instead, sound good?"

She blushed at his words, already imagining the socks behind replaced with him inside her mouth. She nodded again, "mhmm!"
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Just got around to reading this one, really fun stuff - I loved the playful dynamic between the characters especially!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great start, I hope you continue.
masha7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by masha7 »

Great job
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Fantastic bondage story.
sockgaggedsissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedsissy »

Great story!
TheMuffler
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheMuffler »

Part 6

Daisy lay still resting her body against the ropes of the hogtie, catching her breath now that her mouth and nose were no longer being smothered by her thick scarf. Still tightly bound, blindfolded, mouth stuffed with her own socks, and cleave gagged though. It was only a few minutes until she started gently moving from side to side again. Moments later she felt the hand of her new rigger friend on her chest, gently groping her over her soft sweater. She let out a soft moan enjoying his touch and inched her body more into his grasp. Another kiss on her cleaved lips.

"Ready for more? It's time to replace that gag with something long and hard...just like you wanted."

She mumbled in the gag and nodded yes. They had discussed this before meeting but Daisy still appreciated him checking in. She felt him putting something between her legs resting up against her crotch, the ropes keeping it in place. Moments later the low buzz of the vibrator had her moaning as he untied the gag from her head. She grinded between the bed and the hitachi while he slowly unwrapped the cloth and pulled out her socks from her mouth one by one. Without waiting he ran his thumb over her lips before pushing his finger into her mouth and she reflexively sucked on it, inviting him in for more. Still blindfolded, she listened to the sound of his belt coming off and the unzipping of his pants and licked her lips.

Just as she let out a gasp from the vibrator hitting a good spot he pressed his hard cock into her mouth. Daisy's lips parted and took him into her mouth. He wasn't fucking her face though, he wanted a blowjob from her and she was happy to give him one! The vibrator certainly helped encourage her giving mood as it was turned up to the next setting while she wrapped her lips around him and sucked back and forth, her moans adding to his pleasure. Each time he moaned she sucked a little harder and grinded on the vibrator more. Each of them already at a heightened state of arousal from the bondage games beforehand. She kept thinking about how she came over to his house and was promptly bound and gagged and played with. Feeling totally helpless just as she always dreamed. The excitement of the whole situation pushing her over the edge to climax, hips bucking legs twitching as she moaned out louder than ever against the strong pulses of the vibrator.

"MMMMMMH MMMNHH MMMGGHHHHH!!"

Her moans pushed him over the edge as well as he held onto the back of her head and burst in her mouth. His cock twitching eagerly with each spurt as she let out a surprised gasp but kept sucking and sucking. The buildup and pleasure finally passing for the two of them, he switched off the vibrator and stayed in her mouth until she finished swallowing. Daisy smiled and took deep breaths, the first time her mouth wasn't obstructed by something for quite a while.

"That. Was. Amazing! I loved finally getting to act out that fantasy! Seems like you enjoyed yourself too!" She said with a smirk, while he took off her blindfold and started untying some of the rope from her body.

"Of course I enjoyed myself," he replied, "what's not to love about playing kinky games with such a sexy woman!" She smiled back and just rest while he did his thing untying her but leaving just her wrists and ankles bound, along with the collar still around her turtleneck.

"Comfy?" he asked while picking up a roll of microfoam tape. "Actually...yeah! I think I could fall asleep right now haha!" He leaned in and kissed her lips before pressing the tape over her mouth. Giving another kiss over her gagged lips. "You know, I was thinking the same thing!" He pulled a blanket over her then snuggled up behind her, wrapping his arm around her and spooning her bound body. Before long they both drifted off to a well earned nap.

END
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It does appear that Daisy has made a good bargain. I wish her well.
Spy Task Force Completed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic