[Waryverse #5] DR. HOJO + THREE DAYS (M+/M+) *COMPLETE*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

CHAPTER 6

Rui got up and approached me, undoing my head harness. He manipulated another rope that pulled my braids up and back, dislodging Loum's cock from my mouth. So Faiz's work had been more than decorative; that boy was full of surprises. If he was training with Rui, he had clearly let us overpower him earlier that day instead of wiping the floor with us. Unless he was always the one getting tied up? But that didn't seem to be how their sensei worked.

While those thoughts were running through my head, Rui was already applying another wide strip of tegaderm over my mouth. He watched me struggle for a moment - the nose clip was now cutting my breathing off entirely - then Faiz started pumping my plug, and I came almost immediately, firing load after load down Loum's throat. Rui had snatched the clip off my nose as it started, but this was the kind of orgasm that was so intense it took me several seconds to be able to start breathing again.

Rui allowed my head to return to its horizontal position while Faiz slipped a blindfold over Loum's eyes. After a stern warning to keep quiet, they released my penis from his mouth as well and immediately gagged him again. Rui lowered him about halfway to the ground before tying the main rope off once more, then finally took the clip off his nose as well.

I could see coming what Loum did not, but when the metal ring snapped shut around the base of his genitals, he did lose composure. Unfortunately for him, the shibari turned all this attempted struggling into nothing as Rui stood between his legs and slowly but surely coaxed his penis into a metal cage; it was a world of firsts for my boyfriend today, and Rui knew it. Faiz took great pleasure in cutting short the almost-comprehensible flood of invectives by reapplying the nose clip until the cage clicked shut and Loum's struggles ceased. This changed quickly when Rui removed the metal clamps from both of his nipples, waited until the muffled cursing stopped, then mercilessly reapplied them, leading to more indecipherable blasphemy. For someone who loved putting those things on others, he sure was a baby about being on the receiving end.

"I'm tempted to leave you two losers here the rest of the day but what if Warmed here needs to pee?" I really wished he hadn't said that. "I'll give you some time to think what you want to say to me."

He set the ring we dangled from to rotating ever so gently and the two left us alone.

Any struggle remained fruitless. I could see Loum wasn't even trying; all the fight seemed to have gone out of him. I spent the half hour or so until Rui's return in increasing distress.

He first approached Loum and untaped his mouth.

"I'm sorry I tried to violate your trust and get my revenge dishonorably, Rui. Punish me as you see fit, but please spare Wary any further distress. I coerced him into helping me, he is blameless in this."

Rui raised an eyebrow. "That sounded sincere, but there's one problem: the way I've set you up, I can't let him go without letting you go as well. Let's see what Warmed has to say for himself." He approached me and pulled the tegaderm off my lips. I had composed an entire soliloquy in my head, a powerful speech that would make Rui release both of us immediately. I swallowed, and said—

"I really need to pee."
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Ah, nice to get a glimpse of Rui in ropes! It also appears Faiz willing let Loam and Warry tie him up. And as I suspected, Rui saw this coming 🤣

Atleast Loam is willing to take responsibility for his actions and try and get Warry off the hook. I suspect even with Warry's current need, they are quite off the hook yet!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Looks like I'm getting too predictable, [mention]Red86[/mention]...

Conclusion coming tomorrow, Wary will just have to hold out until then.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Well Loum definitely got a mouthful from Wary there! Still I'm glad to see he is able to take all these new experiences in his stride - well mostly. Nice to see him taking full responsibility for the failed revenge attempt.

I'm afraid there is a large part of me that wants Rui to leave the pair in suspension and let nature take its course - golden shower anyone?
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 year ago Well Loum definitely got a mouthful from Wary there! Still I'm glad to see he is able to take all these new experiences in his stride - well mostly.
Not like he has much of a choice here, but yes - can't show any weakness in front of your submissive boyfriend after all! Except when it comes to his nipples, I guess.
Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 year ago I'm afraid there is a large part of me that wants Rui to leave the pair in suspension and let nature take its course - golden shower anyone?
Now that would just be cruel... but then, they had their chance to escape.🤔
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

CHAPTER 7

There was a brief pause and then Rui burst out laughing, and kept laughing until he was wheezing. "Oh no, you poor boy!" he exclaimed, wiping tears from his eyes. "Well, we'll have to see what we can do about that."

To my confusion, he latched a blindfold over my eyes. For a few moments, nothing happened, and then I felt a feather on my soles. I immediately burst out laughing and was still begging for them to stop some minutes later when I finally lost control over my bladder.

I was absolutely mortified that they had done this to us. Well, to Loum really. There was some snickering and my blindfold was lifted to show mw a half-filled plastic flask; in my panic, I hadn't even noticed it being slid over my penis as I was being tickled. Faiz carefully screwed it shut and put it aside, then discarded his rubber gloves. I was blushing so hard from embarrassment I was sure my face was glowing red. Loum may not have had any idea what he had just been spared.

Rui in- and exhaled deeply, and then his face softened. After taping both our mouths shut with the accursed medical plaster yet again, he lowered Loum to the ground and removed the suspension harness from him, then pulled him out of the way so he could effect my landing, but not before he pulled the blindfold back over my eyes.

My harness was undone too, including all of my braids. We were now both "only" constricted by the box tie.

They wheeled us to our apartment on trolleys, and arranged us on the ground face to face. I heard Loum's barely suppressed scream as the butterfly clamps were removed from his nipples.

Rui wondered aloud whether to tether us together with two or three clamp chains, or tie my braids to Loum's dreads, but relented upon our muffled begging. He also slightly adjusted some of the ropes to give us a fighting chance for the grand finale.

"This is going to need some team work," said Rui. "Unfortunately, you're both going to be all three monkeys at once." With that, he slipped plugs into our ears and left us to our own devices.

It took us a very long time to untie each other. Blind, deaf, and mute, the first order of action was to maneuver into position to get those three implements of sensory deprivation off each other. After that, we could communicate far more efficiently, but the box ties still gave us trouble. Eventually I managed to loosen Loum's knots enough for him to free himself, and - somewhat to my surprise, I must admit - he immediately set me free as well. The experience apparently had driven the imp of the perverse from him at least temporarily, or maybe he legitimately felt guilty about what his stunt had gotten me into.

After carefully removing our plugs and a lengthy clean-up session, that just left the matter of Loum's cock cage. He knew better than to ask, beg or threaten Rui; a week later, the key appeared on his night stand. Amazingly, he had the willpower to tie me into position before unlocking himself and going to town.

He didn't last long. We were cuddling after when he said, "You know, I've been thinking." I noticed that glint in his eye. "You've got to be kidding. You JUST got out of the..." I began, but he shushed me by gently putting his hand over my mouth. He whispered in my ear.

"You see?" he concluded out loud, kissed me again, and flipped me over to untie my elbows. "It can't fail."

That concludes this attempt. Next is a brief one-off, and then the sequel to this story will happen right in this very thread:

Last edited by blackbound 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A nice little trick to play on Wary without anyone having to get wet!

Always fun leaving a couple of guys to free themselves, especially when they can see, hear and speak no evil. But it looks like Loum has failed to learn his lesson...
blackbound wrote: 1 year ago CHAPTER 7
Loum wondered aloud whether to tether us together with two or three clamp chains, or tie my braids to Loum's dreads, but relented upon our muffled begging. He also slightly adjusted some of the ropes to give us a fighting chance for the grand finale.
I feel it should be Rui wondering aloud in this paragraph. I'm not sure Loum can do anything aloud at this point in time. See, they're easy to mix up!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 year ago Always fun leaving a couple of guys to free themselves, especially when they can see, hear and speak no evil. But it looks like Loum has failed to learn his lesson...
He certainly strikes me as the type whose injured pride will not let him rest.
Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 year ago I feel it should be Rui wondering aloud in this paragraph. I'm not sure Loum can do anything aloud at this point in time. See, they're easy to mix up!
That's what I get for last-minute rewrites! Fixed.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Ha, that was some trick to pull on Wary. Atleast that's all it was, a trick!

I would ask the question if Loam thinks his revenge was worth what happened but it seems like he hasn't learned his lesson if he's planning again already. I'm not so sure, whatever his plan is, that it can't fail. Next time Loam could end up locked in chastity for more than a week 🤣. Already interested in seeing how this will play out!!
blackbound wrote: 1 year ago Looks like I'm getting too predictable, [mention]Red86[/mention]...
All these characters are predictable in some ways but unpredictable at the same time! So I wouldn't say you've gotten to predictable. You've already shown how crafty you can be with your writing so I have zero doubts you'll have plenty of surprises in the future!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 1 year ago All these characters are predictable in some ways but unpredictable at the same time! So I wouldn't say you've gotten to predictable. You've already shown how crafty you can be with your writing so I have zero doubts you'll have plenty of surprises in the future!!
Thanks as always for your nice words. I've tried some new narrative stuff for the next thing, hope people will like it.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

THREE DAYS

DAY ZERO

I was pulling into the motel's parking lot when my phone dinged, so I didn't get around to it until I'd checked in and moved into my room for the night.

The photo was of Loum and his twin brothers, all in all-black get-up, only their eyes visible. They were each holding a baton-like thing; the caption was just "LET'S FUKKEN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO".

I sighed, but was also relieved this latest stunt was going on with me out of town, given how the last one had gone. I was due to finally meet the twins when I got home three days hence; I'd helped Loum set up cots for them in our apartment, but they'd arrived when I was already gone. Now I didn't know what would be left of them when I returned.

- * -

There had been no bad blood between us after Loum's and my defeat at the hands of our gracious host and Faiz. My boyfriend's desire to come out on top had not abated despite his humiliation, and he was so convinced of a future victory he had bragged to Rui about it. After some back and forth, they'd drafted up some rules for their contest. Loum would get one attempt, with everything fair game that did not cause lasting damage. He'd have to keep Rui subdued for three days, with a maximum of 8 hours per restraint position, using whatever was available in the mansion. Each position would have to be 90% different by surface from the previous one to prevent cheating, such as simply changing out a gag, or replacing a cell with a cage. What can I say? They really got into it.

If he failed, he would have to endure Rui's retribution for three full days, then serve at his every whim for a month; but if he won, Rui would have to serve him for the same amount of time. Any helpers on either side would be fair game during the attempt, but suffer no long-term consequences. There would be no safe word for the main players beyond actual life-threatening situations.

And now, apparently, the attempt was underway.

- * -

When I got out of the shower, my phone showed another unread message. This time, there was a video; it must've been filmed by one of the twins, because it showed Loum standing triumphantly between the two cots. On one was Faiz, cruelly hogtied in the rigid spreader bar that had been my prison during our first escape room; his hands were locked into the center cuffs behind his back while his legs were folded and locked into the outer cuffs. He was, of course, blindfolded under the muzzle that hugged the lower half of his face; I assumed it was the one with the massive penis-shaped attachment.

On the other cot lay Kur, zipped into a leather sleep sack, a cloth bandana over his eyes and mouth each. I suspected Loum had gone very easy on him due to his experience at Tim's hands, and my boyfriend's next words confirmed this.

"Kur here," he said to the camera, patting the form on the chest, "I've come to a gentleman's agreement with, he won't act out of place. But Faiz here," and he smacked the boy's ass several times, making it jiggle and causing barely audible protest, "is of course a flight risk, so stronger measures had to be taken." There was more muffled protest quickly dissolving into similarly muffled shrieks as Loum ran his fingernails along his exposed sides. "Now for the main target." The video cut off there.

The next hours were, ironically, the most agonizing wait I'd ever endured. I was on pins and needles. No chance of getting to bed early, I had to know what happened, but didn't know if I'd find out if Rui came out on top again.

Finally, the phone dinged again. I fumbled open the app and waited for the video to download, cursing the slow connection all the way.

It was a very sweaty Loum, grinning directly into the camera. "Hey honey!" he said, his voice suffused with glee.

The video tilted wildly for a moment, then re-focused. There, on one of the metal chairs bolted into the floor of the dungeon, sat Rui. Manacles were on his wrists and ankles, bolted to eyelets in the chair. A chain was wrapped numerous times around his chest, presumably padlocked to the reinforced chair-back. He seemed to be out of it, but maybe I got that impression because the blindfold Loum had picked for him was a furry green one with googly eyes stitched to the front. To my surprise, he was not gagged.

Loum handed the camera to someone off-screen - again, one of the twins - then posed next to Rui, grabbing his face in his hand and moving it to the beat as he sing-songed "A spoonful of sugar makes the rohypnol go down..."

Booing from the sidelines. "What? We said everything available in the mansion. I got him fair and square."

The video tilted and refocused on Loum's face again. "I'll keep you updated. Get some sleep! Can't wait to see you, love you!"
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Slightly surprised to see the twins in on this. Even more slighty surprised to see Rui was taken down, though as I would have suspected, sounds like Rui didn't go down without a fight!

Liked the addition of this being a semi pre set up challenge between Loam and Rui. Got some interesting stakes behind this too. I hope the twins know what they've gotten themselves into should Rui get lose and gets the upper hand 🤣

Once again, very entertaining and I look forward to it's continuation and seeing who ultimately comes out on top!!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Never underestimate what Loum can do when he put his mind to it!

I love how he customized each captive's binds to them and it's a rare treat to see Rui in bondage. :D
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Red86[/mention], I didn't think about it when I wrote it but "whatever's in the house" technically also includes the twins. Whether their brother warned them of any potential fallout is unclear...

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], so it's not just [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] who wanted to see Rui get taken down! Interesting. :D
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Looks like the rope ninja has finally been subdued! Very sensible of Loum to use metal to restrain him - wandering fingers are useless against cold hard steel.

I like to imagine the back and forth between the pair as they slowly hammer out the terms of engagement. Will be interesting to see how this all plays out - do the twins know what they have become involved with.

Loving the image of Faiz in his rigid iron hogtie - they always look pretty tough but I get the feeling Faiz is pretty limber!

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Writing as well as ever.
Sorry not to have replied for a while, other things on my plate at present.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention], now all Loum has to do is keep Rui down long enough. Faiz probably just loves it; if what Rui claimed is true, he's just choosing not to use his own ninja powers.

[mention]Xtc[/mention], don't worry about it - all feedback is welcome.

In case you missed the one-off that ran during the break, it can be found here.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

DAY ONE

The first video of the following morning was a close-up of a chastity cage being locked onto a penis - no explanation needed, really. After that, I had to get back on the road. I put on a podcast to distract myself from the goings-on back home. I even put the phone on "Do Not Disturb", forgetting that Loum was, of course, in the list of contacts that was able to trigger notifications anyway.

Eventually I couldn't wait any longer and pulled into a rest spot. The video opened on Faiz, who was strapped securely into the butt plug chair, wearing what I knew his least favorite gag: two nostril hooks connected to a strap going over the center of the head and to the neck, where two more hooks on straps were attached at 90 degree angles, each pulling a corner of the mouth back while forcing it open at the same time. It did nothing to mute its captive, just humiliated him.

"Loyal to the last," said one of the twins from off-screen. "We offered him the ability to watch if he agreed to be restrained throughout. Never heard anyone say yes so quickly." I had fully expected Loum to be devious enough to blindfold him so he could only listen, but no - he actually let him watch.

The camera panned over to the bondage wheel Rui was strapped into. A dozen straps held him securely in place; he was still wearing the googly-eyed blindfold and rotated so his mouth was at Loum's crotch height, forced open by a large spider gag. The latter was busy teasingly smacking his stoic captive's face with his erection when the video cut.

I briefly wondered how they were handling the logistics of the repositioning - Rui had not seemed sedated anymore, nor had I spotted a shock collar or similar. Then I pulled myself out of my revelry and resumed the long drive.

I would find out at my next stop, the evening's motel. I arrived so late that two videos had come in, one of the afternoon's session, and one of the start of the night's.

The first video was brief. It showed Rui in one of the small cages; he was on his knees, his ankles cuffed to the bars at the back. His hands were cuffed behind him, with the chain looped around one of the top bars. His head was locked into the corresponding padded opening in the front of the cage. The blindfold was still on him, and he was wearing a rubber bit gag shaped like a dog toy. A puddle of drool was glistening on the floor already.

The camera moved over to Faiz, still on the chair. Same bit gag, still no blindfold. I admired his tenacity, voluntarily undergoing all of this just to be near Rui - but then, I would do the same, wouldn't I? Had done so, in fact. Well, not as voluntarily. The video ended as I was pondering this issue.

In the second video, the infernal trio had filmed Rui's repositioning into his overnight 8-hour position. Faiz had already been packaged up for the evening, fully mummified in tape with a small, breathable ball gag - and blindfold.

The camera was on a tripod. Both twins held the batons I'd forgotten about to Rui's body; they were stun batons, of course. Loum was tightly fastening a belt around Rui's waist. He undid one wrist, but left the other two arm straps buckled while ratcheting a cuff closed around the wrist. It had a chain running from it, which he threaded through an eyelet on the belt. The twin on that side put down his baton and removed the remaining straps while Loum pulled the chain taut; together, they got the wrist secured to the belt. The same procedure was repeated on the other side, followed by another chain being wound around the captive's elbows and pulled tight, fully immobilizing his upper body. They then released both ankles, but again not the other leg straps, only to apply a spreader bar.

Next, the twins stashed the batons securely out of range. Positioned on either side of Rui, each picked up a pole with a leather loop at the end, hooked it over his head, and tightened the strap. Loum undid the remaining straps and they used the poles to walk Rui forward, a painstaking process with the unyielding bar holding his legs apart. I noticed he was not resisting at any step, which must've been riling up Loum to no end, but he couldn't drop his guard for a second - we knew what Rui was capable of.

Loum busied himself taping Rui's fingers together while the twins secured the poles in place; I couldn't see where, but this left them free to re-arm themselves with the batons. Meticulously, they eventually got Rui strapped into a straitjacket without giving him the slightest opening that could not be contained. Loum applied a panel gag to the unresisting captive, laid him on the ground, and padlocked the spreader bar to a retractable bolt in the floor before arranging Faiz next to him.

The video ended with another brief message from Loum. Assuming Rui would not escape, the first 32 hours of his captivity would be over when I awoke the next day.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I love all the different bondage scenarios you come up with - there really is no let up for Rui or Faiz.

I like the idea of Rui being completely passive, removing some of the enjoyment for Loum but always with the possibility that he is being lulled into a false sense of security. Looks like Loum and the twins aren't taking any chances - that transfer process seemed very involved.

Great story telling as always [mention]blackbound[/mention] and I will get over to your standalone story at some point!

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 year ago I love all the different bondage scenarios you come up with - there really is no let up for Rui or Faiz.

I like the idea of Rui being completely passive, removing some of the enjoyment for Loum but always with the possibility that he is being lulled into a false sense of security. Looks like Loum and the twins aren't taking any chances - that transfer process seemed very involved.
Faiz could quit any time he wants!

You hit the nail on the head with the rest. The understanding, of course, is that Faiz isn't allowed to interfere in return for being generously allowed to "watch". The three conspirators are lucky he's such an insatiable bondage bunny.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

DAY TWO

To my dismay, no message greeted me when I woke up, but I could not delay my departure. There was a notification as I was on the way; another video! I didn't want to wait, pulling into a forlorn rest stop again to watch it.

It opened once more on Faiz, strapped in the same chair as the previous day; this time, his mouth was tightly taped shut, accentuating his sexy cheekbones. The camera panned over to Rui's face, whose own cheekbones put Faiz's to shame; the lower half of his face was also entirely covered in tape. He was wearing a thick, padded collar that was suspended from the ceiling off-camera, keeping him upright as he balanced on his kneecaps. Cushions had been mercifully provided, but Rui's forehead was covered in sweat from the exertion; apparently he was being given a break from the green blindfold. His ankles were roped to his thighs, and his arms pulled far up his back in an X shape, tied off to a rope harness around his shoulders and chest. As the camera slowly circled him, I could see his big toes were bound together by twine, making the position even more strenuous to hold.

The video flipped to Loum. "Five of nine, baby! Hurry up and come home, I need to introduce you to our new butler. Love you!"

I had dawdled long enoug, and resumed my drive. To my surprise, the phone dinged another three times over the next hours - something was going on during the sixth position. I decided to deny myself until my arrival at the afternoon's stop; I had planned to give myself the rest of the day off from driving, and I'd stick to the plan no matter how much I wanted to be there with Loum during his triumph. No sense in falling asleep at the wheel.

Having settled in, I opened the first of the three videos. Once more, it opened on Faiz, still on the same chair but being fed a luxurious meal by one of the twins. The camera panned past a funnel gag and a bottle of grey, goo-like stuff to the rack that Rui had been fastened to face-down. He was spread out in the classic X shape with no slack in the ropes, his caged penis visible between his legs. The googly-eye blindfold was back on, but no gag. One of the crew had inserted a small butt plug as well.

Judging from the reddish hand prints on Rui's butt cheeks, Loum had already warmed him up for what was coming next; he was brandishing the same leather strap he'd been humiliated with, grinning from ear to ear.

The video cut out and I wasted no time in opening the next one, which depicted the end of the spanking session. Rui's ass was fiery red, and he was actually grunting when the strap connected - the first sound I'd heard out of him during his ordeal. Unless he'd deliberately not filmed something worse, Loum wasn't even hitting him very hard; it was more about the humiliation than inflicting actual pain for him. The recording ended on him covering the marks with a soothing balm I was all too familiar with while carefully removing the butt plug.

By my calculations, that video was about halfway through that particular 8-hour period. I decided on a cold shower before starting the third clip.

It opened on the twins, tickling a ball-gagged, grunting Rui. The rack allowed him almost no movement, but it was obvious he was desperately trying to escape. Faiz's chair had been moved right next to the rack, and he was now sporting an indentical ball gag as well as a blindfold. Loum walked in from behind the camera and started tormenting Faiz with a feather, causing muffled shrieks and squirming, which in turn made the plug lodged inside the boy stimulate him to a surprise orgasm, ejaculate pooling under his chastity cage.

"Look at this kinky fucker!" Loum exclaimed with something like awe in his voice. He patted the boy's head and left him in peace, returning to the camera and shutting it off.

48 hours had now passed. Three more positions to go. I couldn't wait to be back home. I went to bed early, planning on an early start the next day.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I like the way you are presenting this story as a series of kinky video clips being sent to Wary. Even more fun that Wary is not always in a position to watch them immediately.

I was going to ask about food. Seems Faiz is doing OK but it doesn't look good for Rui. I'm not sure I want to know about the other end of the process.

Some more great bondage in there - it seems Loum might finally be getting to Rui with his spanking humiliation. At least Faiz is having fun!

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention], he's just getting the same nutritious goop he loves to feed to others! As for the other end of the process, I'll have to leave that to the reader's imagination. Maybe the goop simply also causes constipation.

Next chapter coming shortly.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

DAY THREE
PART 1

Instead of a video, a picture from later the previous night greeted me when I woke up: Rui and Faiz done up in matching leather sacks for the night. The sacks were tightly laced-up, and both captives had been put in eyeless gas masks, but not restricted in breathing beyond that. I was glad for their reprieve; I knew from experience how hard it was to keep up this level of intensity for both sides, especially with the stakes in play.

I wanted to get underway before the penultimate position change in the hope to reach home before it was all over, but was interrupted by a video call. Loum was on the selfie camera, livestreaming the twins. One had Rui, sans gas mask, pinned down with the repositioning pole while the other was undoing the straps of the sack.

And then it happened. Rui's hand shot out from the sack and yanked on the pole, sending one twin stumbling into the other. Before any of them could meaningfully react, Rui had the leather loop off his neck and around Loum's, who dropped the phone. I saw and heard it hitting Faiz's sack before the stream cut out.

- * -

I had never driven so fast in my life, and pulled into the mansion's driveway well ahead of schedule. Kur opened the door for me as if nothing had happened at all, and led me into the dining room. Rui and Faiz were at the table, beautifully arranged food piled up before them. He waved his hand at a free chair - as if there weren't a dozen of them - and I joined them.

"You probably have questions," said Rui in the understatement of the century. "Let's just say someone got sloppy checking whether my arms were really in those sleeves. Then everyone found out that they weren't." He was as calm and composed as ever; Faiz was too busy eating to say anything.

"Sorry that the entertainment isn't what you were expecting, Warmed; I think you'll find the replacement act educational as well. A little more patience as we finish the meal, please - feel free to partake."

After these many days on the road, who was I to say no to Kur's divine cooking?

- * -

"Warmed, these are Isaac and Ismael."

I stood there slack-jawed. I knew both of them were breakdancers, and Rui's revenge had taken their flexibility into cruel account.

Both had been wrapped in the most intricate rope harness I'd yet seen. They were lying on their backs but were essentially folded in half, with their shoulders draped over the hollows of their knees, where they were tightly bound together. The legs were at a 90 degree angle, sticking up behind their heads; the ankles were tied in an X shape and connected to the harness near the neck. Their hands were taped into fists.

A separate harness of thinner rope covered their newly-shaven heads and faces; it was connected to the crotch ropes, pulling their heads up and forward so that it was almost at a right angle to the chest. Each had the end of his own dick stuffed in his mouth as far as it would go, the harness ensuring they could not dislodge them. Both were impaled on a double-ended dildo, further immobilizing them and also forcing them to look at each other. Clips on their noses made them breathe through their mouths around their very erect members, a situation I was all too familiar with from the last attempt Loum had mounted.

"Well, now you've said hi, it's bedtime for these boys." Faiz applied a strip of tape over each pair of eyes, the incomprehensible pleas (presumably for mercy) going unheeded.

He closed the cell door on the twins. "And now, for the main attraction," he said as he led the way over to the dungeon proper. "So, these three made Faiz surrender himself if he wanted to watch the proceedings. I'm not going to require the same of you" - he smirked - "but if you wanted it for some reason, I'll gladly put you in Faiz's loving care."

I felt it was only fair to give the loyal boy a chance at flexing his top muscles. He wasted no time in removing my socks and blindfolding me with them before we continued. He took his time to oil me up before restraining me comfortably but securely to a chair. Cord was wrapped around my scrotum. I found out there was a small weight on the other end when he dropped it off the edge of the chair and it dangled there, randomly pulling on my balls. I yelped into the butterfly gag he had inflated in my mouth.

"Ready?" I heard Rui's voice. I nodded, and Faiz pulled off the blindfold.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Looks like the inevitable happened - someone got sloppy and now Rui has broken free. His taste of his own medicine (and gloop) is over!

Somehow I feel the twins didn't sign up for that particular predicament - pretty extreme but very hot! At least they've got each other for comfort.

Of course Wary lets Faiz tie him up. Looking forward to see what has happened to Loum.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic