[Waryverse #5] DR. HOJO + THREE DAYS (M+/M+) *COMPLETE*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Quite a series of adventures.
Are you selling the videos? :)
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention], I don't think the twins signed up for this, but Loum will wish he were in their position pretty soon. And maybe they'll take revenge on their adoptive brother for this at some point, like they used to.

[mention]Xtc[/mention], I can only wish I had videos of all those incidents.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

All it takes is one slip up and the plan that can't fail, comes crashing down 🤣

I honestly thought they stood a good chance at keeping Rui for the pre-arrange time but had also thought Rui was just waiting for the right time to strike! As much as it was nice to see Rui getting some of his own medicine and being on the receiving end at Loam's hands, I was rooting for Rui to get the upper hand. I guess the twins really didn't picture how this would/could turn out, poor guys. But they played along, so it's only fitting. Now we just wait for Loam's fate!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Red86[/mention], and all because Loum is fair (or stupid?) enough to stick to the terms of engagement. I'm not sure how much that'll help him, though... :twisted:
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

DAY THREE
PART 2

After I'd taken in the entirety of the scene before me in awe, I went through it again top to bottom.

Loum's arms were tightly cuffed over his head, fully stretched. His hands were encased in steel spheres that locked at the wrists; the open ends of the spheres were fully padded to prevent injury and, conveniently, escape.

This was also true for the larger steel sphere locked around his neck that fully encased his head. Below that, Rui had applied my boyfriend's most hated device, but had gone the extra mile. Caliper-like clamps pinched his areolae, but an additional vicious spider clamp was attached to the tip of either nipple. The way they hung due to their weight added extra pressure.

Finally, the feet were also locked in the same kind of spheres. The padding around the ankles again prevented injury, but it was clear that he was wobbling in those things, only held up by the chain that suspended his handcuffs from above and the rigid spreader bar that kept his legs apart.

If he was making any sounds, they were inaudible. Rivulets of sweat ran down his body. I was suddenly very glad I had only been peripherally involved in this failed assault, but of course my submissive side would've enjoyed it nonetheless.

Or so I thought. Rui spoke again. "After Loum here admitted defeat - again - we came to another agreement. As you surely know, he put a cage on me that I'd like to have off. If I can make him tell me where the key is in the three days I have, nothing changes. If he can hold out, it will be as if I lost. So far, he's resisted, I think. I'm not sure, what with the gag and everything. But I'm glad you're here for what I'm about to do."

- * -

An hour in, the grunts and muffled shouts had turned into whimpers. Rui had had to remove the nipple clamps when the full-body waxing reached the chest. Mercilessly, Faiz and he had applied the brown substance to Loum over and over, waiting for it to dry, then pulling it off along with all body hair. So far, they'd only left out his pubic area, which required "special attention", as Rui so ominously put it, and worked past his armpits. As little as was normally visible of Loum's fuzz, it was weird to see all of it completely gone. They had even waxed around the anus.

Two waxing strips were applied to Loum's armpits, massaged in, and unceremoniusly ripped off to the loudest whimper yet, leaving them smooth. They turned their attention to his pubes, which were as harshly removed, then applied regular wax to his shaft and balls. The last of the hair came off to a sob.

Rui unlocked the spheres around Loum's feet. As they fell open, I could see that he had been standing on an interior plate with blunted spikes that had pressed into his soles this entire time. He discarded the spheres, leaving Loum scrabbling for purchase, then waxed the feet as well.

Finally, he lowered the chain, allowing his victim to stand normally. There was no resistance as Faiz and he worked to move Loum's handcuffs to behind his back. The hand spheres were removed and the hands waxed. Loum was wobbling from exhaustion, so they lowered him to the ground. They unscrewed the nuts holding the head sphere in place and removed it. Under it, Loum was in the featureless hood that Kur and Rui had originally designed for Faiz, a nasal breathing tube his only connection to the outside world.

It hadn't taken Rui six hours to do what Loum hadn't managed in two and a half days: he'd broken his spirit. Asked whether he was ready to give up the location of the key, he nodded eagerly, making affirmative noises. When Rui pretended to misunderstand and threatened to make him sleep on it, he may have started to cry. He was definitely begging to be let go.

"But I've got you for another sixty-six hours!" Rui pouted, then relented after more desperate begging. The mask was slowly removed, revealing the most shocking sight so far: they'd shaved my boyfriend completely bald, both as punishment and because it was the only way the hood would fit. He was a sorry sight, entirely nude and hairless except for his eyebrows, covered in dried sweat and tears, in as much of a fetal position as his cuffed hands would allow.

The key procured, Rui unlocked himself and presented his instant erection to Loum, who struggled to his knees and took it in his mouth without complaint. When the deed was done, he pulled Loum upright, had him open wide, put a pine cone in his mouth (which forced him to keep the mouth open unless he wanted the sharp edges to poke his gums), carefully taped it shut with transparent tape, then summoned Kur to take him to the bath and clean him up while Faiz reluctantly released me from the chair.

He perked up again when told to deal with the matter of the twins. We got them out of their bonds, but had been instructed to handcuff them as well as lock up their dicks and give them matching pine cone gags; overall, they were only moderately thankful, especially when we had to resort to using ice cubes to curtail their penile excitement. When they could move again, we bundled them into the dining room and sat them to either side of their adoptive brother, who was now sporting the cage he'd previously put on Rui. All three looked so hot, bald heads hung, hands cuffed behind, in their matching gags and chastity; I realized I wanted to fuck one or both of the twins, still unsure where this sexual urge was coming from.

"I must say I'm very tempted to make you put your money where your mouth was just a few hours ago," Rui began. Loum looked up, genuine fear in his eyes, before averting his gaze again. "But you spared Kur and offered to spare Faiz, you didn't use the cattle prods, didn't threaten one of us to coerce the other, and despite everything you stuck to the rules and made sure of our safety. Don't think I didn't notice you picked the smallest plug for my first time. Plus, not thinking of the Rohypnol was my fault. So. I think it's enough to make sure you can't sit down for the next 66 hours. Unless there are objections?"

There were what we understood to be hurried assurances that this was definitely not the case.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Rui really is the master at breaking people down - Loum didn't stand a chance.

That waxing sounding methodical and merciless and I love the eventual reveal that his head has also been shaved. They might as well take the eyebrows and be done with it.

It seems like the twins are enjoying some part of the predicament they've found themselves in if the requirement for ice is anything to go by! I love the dominant urge the sight of them brings out in Wary.

At least Rui is willing to show a small amount of mercy.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

So glad you like it, [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]. The final part will go up tomorrow and we'll see how merciful Rui really is.

And then... I'm out of material for now! Everyone gets a break from my logorrhea.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Damn, I actually feel a little bad for Loam. Yes he orchestrated this failed plan with the twins and yes he should receive punishment(s) but between having to stand in the spheres with the blunted spikes and that full body waxing.... yikes. Though I did enjoy seeing that crazy hood again! I personally would never want to experience that thing but I wouldn't mind putting it on others who would 😉

Have the twins discovered a new part of themselves? I mean if you need ice to put anyone in chastity, then it's a given they like atleast some part of what's happening 😉🤣

One thing is for sure, Rui plays hard. But let's see how much mercy (if any) he's willing to show!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Astute observations as usual, [mention]Red86[/mention]. Glad you like the hood, it was one of my earliest contrivances - and they even left out the earplugs this time.

As for the rest, you'll find out in the grand final, tomorrow!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

DAY THREE
PART 3

And so Kur, Faiz and Rui gave Isaac, Ismael and Loum a trashing they wouldn't soon forget. I was responsible for filming all of it, "just in case". Then the three were released (but not from the chastity devices), everyone shook hands and/or hugged, and it was done for now.

Eating standing up was somewhat difficult, however, and they did have to sleep face down for the next two nights, probably having nightmares of paddles with holes in them. Owing to that, Loum's month of servitude would be postponed until after the twins' departure the following week, but he'd remain in chastity throughout, and the twins would be flying home still locked, Rui having dropped the keys in the mail shortly before their departure. I got my shot at the two, too, but that is a different story. As for their travels, little did they know about his contacts at the airport who would pull the boys out for a "random" screening.

As for Loum, Rui made him serve out the full month, and didn't react to any boasts, goading, or offers of competition. He dressed him up in transparent latex, a posture collar and a fake lip gag and made him do menial tasks throughout the day - cooking, cleaning, foot massages, serving as a leg rest, drawing baths, and so on and so forth - and every evening, Loum was generously allowed to test his luck. After the twins had departed, a grinning Faiz had dropped the key to Loum's cock cage into a box entirely filled with similar small keys and given it a good shake. Loum had to strip, select a key, and see if it unlocked him; this wouldn't end his servitude, but at least his chastity.

Spoiler: he didn't manage to find the right key throughout. Worse for him, he got uncharacteristically enraged at my amusement at his frustration on the second day and tried to wrestle me to the ground, presumably to lock me up alongside him. I had absolutely no interest in that and had to remind him that it was me who was on various sports teams, not him. As I held him immobilized on the floor, grunting and panting like a madman, Rui decided he'd have to ensure my safety; and so, every evening throughout the month, a silently but clearly furious Loum was strapped into the Segufix on my bed, with the muzzle gag locked on. Rui made it clear he had the only keys; in reality, I had a spare set in case of emergency, but I'd be damned before I let on. And so, I got to cuddle with - or sometimes torment - my boyfriend as much as I wanted every night. I knew, of course, that I was inviting revenge that the poets would sing of milllennia hence, but I was enjoying it too much (and would enjoy what was coming as well, in a way).

On the eve of the final day, Rui simply hogtied Loum in a way it would take him hours to get out of, dumped out the box of keys in front of him, wrapped his eyes and mouth with tape, and left him alone in the dungeon. I was asleep, wisely in my own bed, when he finally came in; it woke me up, but I pretended to still be sleeping. I could hear him quietly approach my bed. He stood there for a while, and then I heard him exhale deeply and move again; his lips gently brushed my forehead in a kiss before he departed for his own bed and was quickly sound asleep.

I decided to surprise him with breakfast in bed the next morning, which ended in a make-out session and a very different kind of breakfast for me. No other consequences have materialized yet - I assume it's just a matter of time.

As for Rui, Loum hasn't tried anything since. But I think he still wants to.

THE END... FOR NOW.

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

If you play by the rules you die by the rules!

Does Rui have influence everywhere? The poor twins and their extra screening.

I think Rui definitely humiliated Loum there but we have to remember Loum started it (maybe, I can't actually remember the start of this spiral of revenge. Yes I can he tried to trick Wary in the escape room)

Love Rui giving Wary free reign with Loum every night and I like the little reminder that Wary can take Loum down - he"s choosing to submit to him. I'm sure Loum will get his revenge on Wary but will he learn his lesson and leave Rui alone from now on - I'm not sure that's the way Loum works.

Great story [mention]blackbound[/mention] and well written as always. Thanks for sharing these stories.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 year ago Love Rui giving Wary free reign with Loum every night and I like the little reminder that Wary can take Loum down - he"s choosing to submit to him. I'm sure Loum will get his revenge on Wary but will he learn his lesson and leave Rui alone from now on - I'm not sure that's the way Loum works.
Gotta leave myself some hooks for later. Thank you for commenting throughout, this one was for you. If there's anything else you want to see happen, feel free to request, maybe it can help inspire me - a series of annoying life events has left me with little time to think up new stuff, but they should finally be over, so the time is now!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I sympathise with the 'annoying life events', [mention]blackbound[/mention]. Howevr, I am glad to hear that things are looking up.
WHEN yo are ready, please embark upon another tale but only when you are ready and can maintain your high standards.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I'm not a 100% sure that's what I would call merciful but I imagine Rui could have made the punishment(s) harder, so I guess it does hold some. Just depends on how you wanna look at it!

I throughly enjoyed reading that Loam had to serve just about every evening in the segufix setup!! Also the fact that, as Pup Wingletang pointed out, that Wary can in fact take Loam down if he chooses but chooses his submissive side most times.

And finally, what I've always liked about all these characters is that in the end, they always part ways on good terms. So more can always be expected! I hope Loam has learned his lesson though. Or maybe I hope he hasn't 🤣

Great story and I look forward to seeing your next adventure 😀
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Xtc wrote: 1 year ago WHEN yo are ready, please embark upon another tale but only when you are ready and can maintain your high standards.
Will do, thank you :)
Red86 wrote: 1 year ago And finally, what I've always liked about all these characters is that in the end, they always part ways on good terms. So more can always be expected! I hope Loam has learned his lesson though. Or maybe I hope he hasn't 🤣

Great story and I look forward to seeing your next adventure 😀
Thank you in particular as well for commenting throughout. I'm thankful to all commenters, of course, but the two of you were a big part of what kept me going. I hope to repay your faith in the future!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]blackbound[/mention] these two stories definitely cemented my other comment: I don't want to be on the wrong side of Rui! Although he is definitely a firm but fair dom and master, his ties and restraints are as ruthless as they are inventive!

Also, I loved the formatting of Three Days! Having most of the story be photo and video updates sent to Warmed was fantastic, and really helped build his (and our) anticipation for the next text! Well done!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic