[Waryverse #5] DR. HOJO + THREE DAYS (M+/M+) *COMPLETE*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

[Waryverse #5] DR. HOJO + THREE DAYS (M+/M+) *COMPLETE*

Post by blackbound »

Author's note: This is the sequel to RANSOM and HARD MODE, but works just as well standalone - but you're very welcome to read my previous stories, found right here.

Or read a spoilery summary here:
► Show Spoiler
In Loum's quest for revenge, Rui's backstory is finally uncovered, as we learn the identity of the mysterious...

Last edited by blackbound 1 year ago, edited 15 times in total.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

CHAPTER 1

Loum led what he half-jokingly called the "punitive expedition" against Rui after his humiliation during my second escape room experience. He had already taken "revenge" on me, of course, but had decided it was time for our generous host to be on the receiving end of the bondage experience as well - we had never seen him restrained in any way throughout the time we knew him, and somehow it always ended up being him who pulled the (figurative or literal) strings - and had recruited me to help him, or else.

Phase 1 of the plan had been to wait until Kur was away so he would not find out and interfere; we had waited until he went off on vacation. Simple.

Phase 2 had been getting Faiz out of the way. I'd invited him over on a flimsy premise, and we had easily overpowered him. At the moment, he was resting uncomfortably in the segufix restraints of my bed. Loum had applied every strap and additional restraint we owned, and the poor boy was gagged to the point where you couldn't hear him from the door despite the safety tube allowing him to breathe through his mouth as well as his unobstructed nose. Loum had also used this opportunity to pay him back for his role in the escape room saga, and had decorated him with a bucketful of clothespins and capped the whole thing off with an e-stim butt plug set to a random pattern. I was torn between envy and pity seeing him barely able to even writhe in the restraints as we set out on Loum's mission.

Phase 3 was currently in progress. It was the middle of the night. Loum and I were dressed in black spandex suits. I had a tiny flashlight set to night mode, he was carrying a bag of rope, tape, and various other instruments. The plan, of course, was to catch Rui asleep, overpower him as well, and then Loum would be able to unleash his creativity on him. Even with the other occupants out of the way, we moved slowly and silently so he would not hear us coming - overly paranoid, I thought.

We reached Rui's bedroom. I don't think either of us had been in it before that point, but how complex could a bedroom really be? We'd have to cross that bridge if we came to it... I noticed that I was worrying too much, and made myself stop.

Loum reached out a careful hand and slowly pressed the handle. It made no sound; Kur and Faiz kept this place in top shape. He opened the door a crack and released the handle just as slowly. Again, no sound from either. We could see no light coming through the crack.

Slowly, slowly, Loum pushed the door open far enough for us to enter. The room was entirely dark, so we waited a bit in order to adapt; we could hear the rhythmic breathing of our sleeping victim-to-be.

In short order, we could make out the outline of the bed, and Rui under the blanket. The path to it seemed uncluttered; we could just approach directly. I made sure one more time that the flashlight was set to its lowest setting, then used it to illuminate our way. Loum motioned at me to approach from the right while he took the left.

We crept forward bit by bit, not making a sound. The rhythmic breathing continued.

After an eternity, we were standing on either side of the bed. My eyes had adapted enough to see Loum hold up three fingers; I gave the OK sign.

He started counting down with his fingers.

Two.

One.

We pounced.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for the heads up.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Ah! Interesting plan but will it work, is the question 🤔

In one way I hope Loam and Warry manage to pull this off but it just seems like it's gone to smoothly so far. Rui seems like the type that is always one or two steps ahead. I wouldn't be surprised if he was suspecting something like this. Hopefully they didn't just walk into a trap!!

At least they stored Faiz away safely in the segufix restraints! He may not be what you can say overly comfortable but it'll keep him outta trouble for sure 🤣
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Another great start. It seems like a very well thought out plan but that Rui is a tricky one! Could definitely feel the tension mounting as Loum and Wary prepare to pounce.

And I'm definitely with Wary in feeling both pity and envy for Faiz's predicament. At least he's safely out if the way.

Great, fun writing has always [mention]blackbound[/mention]. It seems now you've unleashed a new talent you are unstoppable!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Red86[/mention] and [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention], whatever happens, I can promise you there'll be predicaments aplenty coming up!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

CHAPTER 2

I remember a painful slap knocking the flashlight out of my hand. It clattered away, rendering the room pitch dark again. Before I had fully recovered, a foot hit me directly in the solar plexus; I staggered backward, trying to breathe, and fell unceremoniously on my ass.

The next moments were a blur. I could hear grunting, a yell of pain, something or someone hitting the floor hard. Still trying to catch my breath, I could just make out a shape rolling across the bed and diving directly at me before it impacted. I was on my stomach before I knew it. Rope was wound tightly around my throat with one hand, another hand grabbed my right arm, a knee fixed my left arm to the floor. My right arm was brought up and the same rope went around my bicep and wrist multiple times. The first hand extracted my left arm from under the knee, pulled it up as well, more rope wrapped around it, then suddenly, the weight was gone. I was bound like I had never been before; the rope cut directly into my arms at points that made them immediately numb while also reducing any attempt to speak to croaks. I could hear similar croaks from the other side of the bed.

The lights came on, and I had to close my eyes briefly to avoid being blinded. When I opened them again, Rui, if he had been surprised at the identity of his assailants at all, was fully composed. I couldn't see Loum, but heard his wheezing breaths.

Rui stepped around the bed and dragged Loum over to me by his hair as he scrambled to help himself along with his feet. His left arm was slung around his own neck. A rope was wound around the wrist, from there around his throat, and went down his back to his right wrist, which was wrenched painfully high up his back, rendering his upper body as immobile as mine. I could feel my arms pulsing with pain now.

"Gentlemen, I am insulted," said Rui. "Not that you'd attack me in my own home, but at the amateurishness of the attempt. But what's done is done, and I'm afraid there'll have to be consequences."

I'm sure Rui could hear Loum's struggle to breathe, as well as my inchoate croaks of pain, but he took his sweet time retrieving two large tegaderm plasters from his nightstand and really smoothing them over our mouths, making sure they were secure by simultaneously holding both of our noses shut for longer than strictly necessary before releasing them again. I believe we were both whimpering for mercy at this time.

Rui clicked his tongue. "If you can't stand the whip, you should stay out of the dungeon."

He approached the wheezing Loum. "I would advise you not resist," he warned, before going to work at a speed that would not have allowed for any reaction in the first place. I wished I could see a slow-motion replay of how quickly Loum ended up with his hands firmly box tied behind his back, additional rope around the elbows, neck and throat (though not as tightly by far) and chest immobilizing him just as well as the initial bonds.

I did not have to wait long before he repeated the procedure on me, though in my case he simply had to loosen a few ropes, re-arrange my hands, and pin them to my body around the chest. I was almost frightened by his intensity - and efficiency at keeping both of us under control without any help - or our cooperation.

He used some further rope to attach our ankles to one of the bed posts, with one final rope around each of our eyes blindfolding us.

"I suggest you not be here when I return," he said, before leaving us in darkness.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Revenge doesn't pay, apparently. Nice turn of the tables.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Loum and Wary didn't stand a chance - Rui is some kind of rope ninja master! Disappointed that we're not going to see Rui caught just yet. Looking forward to seeing if Loum and Wary can work together and escape in time.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 year ago Loum and Wary didn't stand a chance - Rui is some kind of rope ninja master! Disappointed that we're not going to see Rui caught just yet. Looking forward to seeing if Loum and Wary can work together and escape in time.
I hope the disappointment is not too great... I promise Rui will happen eventually.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Can no one hold Rui down?

Loum overrating his dom powers is predictable but I2d thought he and Wary would have a chance together... not that I'm complaining about the results. :lol:
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Well, I thought Loam and Warry stood a change with 2 vs 1 but I also suspected Rui was gonna win this round. Rui is definitely gotta be a ninja 🤣. Let's see if they can escape before Rui returns!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], interesting that you think Loum is overconfident. Pride comes before a phfall, I guess.

[mention]Red86[/mention], there's definitely some training at work... the story title might hold a hint. Who is Dr. Hojo?? We may never know find out soon.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

CHAPTER 3

We quickly discovered that the bonds Rui had put us into resisted any attempt at escape. Trying to extricate our hands would both pull the rope around our throats and dig right into the same trigger points that instantly numbed the arms. Gagged as we were, a casual listener would only have heard grunts of exertion.

When Rui finally returned, Faiz was with him. On the one hand, I was glad he was out of the torturous bondage we'd left him in; on the other, I dreaded what revenge our two slighted hosts would be wreaking on us. I didn't have to wait long; he kissed his teeth, removed the ropes blindfolding us and tethering our bound ankles to the bedpost, then reached into both our hair, grabbing it tightly. For the umpteenth time, I wondered why I hadn't cut off my braids long ago. Probably because their involvement in bondage situations excited me no end.

"Well," he said, "I did warn you." He shook his head. "Dilettantes."

Faiz grabbed our legs and pushed as Rui dragged us to his dungeon by our hair, ensuring it was humiliating but not too painful. His strength was formidable: he wasn't even a bit out of breath by the time he let go of us.

Faiz wandered off briefly, and returned with a pair of butterfly clamps. He looked to Rui for permission, then wordlessly applied them to Loum's nipples. He gave both a good pull to tighten them, extracting a pained grunt from the wearer, then stepped back, seemingly satisfied.

Rui asked Faiz to "prepare the ropes" while he sat in front of Loum with several in his hand already. Faiz started busying himself around the dungeon; I was the forgotten - or at least unmolested - spectator for the moment.

He began by seating Loum against a pillar and untying his ankles, spreading his legs and immediately kneeling on both of his calves. There was no sign of any resistance, but Rui made sure any attempt would be foiled anyway. He was not boasting his superiority; his efficacy of moves spoke for itself. He wrapped one thin rope around Loum's testicles repeatedly and pulled the rope taut. He folded Loum's left leg until his foot was as close to his scrotum as his flexibility would allow, then tied the rope off to his big toe. Next, he tied a complex harness around the right foot.

He produced a small knife and pushed Loum's head against the pillar. "Stay very still," he said, precision cutting a hole in the tegaderm where the lips met. Next, he swivelled his victim's right hip and moved his foot in front of his face. Grabbing his hair again, he pushed head and foot together until Loum's big toe disappeared in his own mouth via the hole in the tape, then tied the foot harness off to the neck harness. My boyfriend and dom was now stuck sucking his own toe while any movement would force him to pull painfully on his balls. I was mesmerized, but the noises coming from Loum made it clear that he saw this differently.

In the meantime, Faiz had collected a frightening amount of rope in multiple colors and begun to thread some of it to one of the larger shibari rings suspended from the ceiling.

Loum forgotten for the moment, Rui approached me and untied my ankles as well. He flipped me on my stomach, then dragged me to lie under that ring by my long-suffering braids.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Rui is masterful, mesmerising and endlessly inventive. He's put Loum in a painful and humiliating position with a minimal amount of effort and I loved Faiz getting his own little bit of revenge. Sounds like Wary might be going for a flight...

Had to check out the meaning of 'dilettante'. It's one of those words you know and have a general context for but don't actually know the full meaning of. Well now I do!

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

No escape for Loam and Warry. And the new position Loam has found himself in, very creative though it sounds mighty stressful! The big toe in the mouth 🤣🤣

Sounds like Warry about to become a hanging center piece!

I guess Loam and Warry have learned a valuable lesson, don't mess with Rui unless your prepared for the consequences. He's a force to be reckoned with for sure!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention], who says smut can't be educational? Glad you got over your disappointment so quickly. :D

[mention]Red86[/mention], (un?)fortunately for these two, the lesson is just beginning...

Teaser: you're both half correct about what'll happen next.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

CHAPTER 4

Rui and Faiz worked in tandem to weave a web of ropes around my limbs and body. As I was facing the floor, I could unfortunately not see the magic Rui was weaving. Finally, I ascended towards the ring effortlessly; I could now see Rui was pulling on a single rope that he tied off to an eyelet on the side when he was content with my elevation. My legs were spread open, both them and my chest wrapped in a rainbow of ropes that held them horizontal. The harness binding my arms had not changed, but the ropes around my neck had been integrated into the shibari so I was looking straight down. Faiz was checking the harness for any problems, but it had been tied perfectly.

In the meantime, Rui had freed Loum's legs from their stress position and dragged him to lie under me face-up in the opposite orientation. Now I had a prime view of the skillful application of ropes. They ran through rope eyelets he had integrated into my bonds and connected to the ring I was suspended from as well. Once again I was fascinated at the economy of every single of Rui's actions; he did not have to re-do a single knot or change a single rope.

Eventually, he was satisfied with the second harness. Faiz had retrieved two cock rings and butt plugs; Rui took care of applying one of each item to me, but sent Faiz back for a smaller second plug. He left Faiz the satisfaction of ringing and carefully plugging my dom; for his first time, he took that plug like a champ. In short order, we were both engorged, and I had an idea of what was coming next.

Rui pulled on the rope that lifted Loum into the air and toward me, then tied it off when his head was under my erection, and mine over his.

He grabbed some more ropes and approached my head. Pulling the tegaderm off, he guided Loum's cock into my mouth, then applied one final harness. I was still able to move my head up and down some, but could not pull off his member entirely.

He stepped across to the other end and pulled the tape off of Loum's mouth. As he started guiding his head towards my penis, Loum spoke. "Just one question. How the fuck did you do that?"

Rui didn't answer. Loum's lips engulfed my dick and his head was harnessed the same way as mine. Just the thought at this involuntary blowjob from my dom almost made me come right then and there, but I managed to get myself under control. As his final act of deviousness, Rui put clips on each of our noses, forcing us to breathe around the obstacles in our mouths. The warm breath constantly stimulating me almost made me lose control again; I was definitely dripping pre-cum into Loum's mouth, while his position under me ensured the same did not happen to me. unless I forced the issue.

Faiz started occupying himself by tying cords to each of my braids and integrating them into the complete piece of art; I still have the photos from that day as a reminder.

Rui took a seat and surveyed his work, satisfied.

"Now that I have a captive audience, let me answer your question by telling you the story of Dr. Hojo."
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

"Captive audience", indeed? Rui made sure his two listeners, suspended and gagged with each other's erections, can do absolutely nothing other than maybe get excited about the contents of his story.

As great as this arrangement is, it makes me think that he's not willing to share this story unless the participants are at his mercy. I guess we'll see soon enough... :shock:
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Always a fan of one victim suspended over another victim. You've taken that one step further by suspending them both. And a brilliant choice of gags especially as Loum is at the mercy of whatever Wary produces! They probably could get around them but they'd have to stop being turned on by the situation first!

Love that Faiz is still getting little moments of revenge on Loum and the way he incorporated Wary braids into the artwork.

Are you hanging comfortably? Too bad, I'm telling the story anyway!

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

blackbound wrote: 1 year ago (un?)fortunately for these two, the lesson is just beginning...

Teaser: you're both half correct about what'll happen next.
Un? After reading the latest chapter, there's no way those two are not enjoying themselves even if it's not overly comfortable 🤣🤣. That's quite the suspension setup Rui has put his captive audience in!!

So let's see who this doctor Hojo is. I suspect it's someone Rui had learned his ways from but it could be Rui himself for all I know!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], if the audience misbehaves all he has to do is pause the narration; it's up to them how long the story takes to tell!

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] and [mention]Red86[/mention], glad you like it, it took me quite some time to figure out how to set this up so neither participant is where they'd want to be even if they were in control. In my mind, Warmed would probably prefer being in Loum's place, while Loum would definitely prefer not having his mouth stuffed with... unstable ordnance.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

CHAPTER 5

Growing up hafu - that is, half Japanese - in Japan isn't easy. I had only a few friends and often kept to myself, especially after my parents died. I was relatively young, but my caretaker, bless his heart, did everything he could to help me. Thankfully, he couldn't keep up with every detail of my life. Around that time, I was obsessed with the TV show "Dr. Hojo". It starred detectives from a special unit, foremost the titular Dr. Hojo, that solved crimes, and the gimmick was that all its members practiced hojojutsu - a martial art related to jujutsu that involves restraining people with rope, either temporarily or more long-term. You, of course, have encountered both kinds today. The plots involved kidnappings of young men what I might now call suspiciously often, with the camera lingering on them, and the detectives would discover their whereabouts and rescue them, usually getting into a fight with the kidnappers and ending up restraining them. Sometimes the interrogations would also involve hojojutsu; frankly, this could not exist anywhere outside of Japan. It was also where I learned I had an appetite for boys, especially for boys in tight bondage.

I watched it religiously. I owned all the Blu-Ray sets. I made my caretaker sign me up for jujutsu as well. I trained, and I trained hard. My hafu status was never a problem at the dojo. And then came the day that changed everything.

A talent scout from the TV station came by the dojo; they were looking for five boys with martial arts knowledge to star in an episode of Dr. Hojo. They'd be portraying a boyband that was secretly a ninja vigilante group; the boys would get caught, yada yada, Dr. Hojo saves the day. A typically stupid plot, but it wasn't like I watched that show for the plots.

It turned out they had to have me. They were obsessed with my looks. "So exotic," they'd say. I should've been offended, but how stupid would that have been? Of course I said yes, and I convinced my caretaker to say yes too.

And so I ended up bound and gagged next to four other boys. We were tied to chairs most of the day for multiple days. Continuity was sloppy - sometimes they used tape, sometimes cleave gags, sometimes we were blindfolded, sometimes not, but none of that mattered - they cut it together into some semblance of sense for the finished show. I was in heaven watching the others struggle and mumble into their gags, and just wishing I could be one of the kidnappers. Eventually, Dr. Hojo rescued us, of course, and I got to meet both the actor playing him and, far more importantly, his stunt double, the man who did all the hojojutsu.

I explained my fascination with the technique to him. I asked him where to learn. I suspect he knew why I was interested, but he agreed to take me on as a student when I turned 18, maybe in the hope that I would have forgotten about it by then.

But I was there one day after my 18th birthday and passed his entrance exam. He told me I would be training with like-minded guys, but the first sessions would have to be one on one.

Now, I'm sure all of you have seen any of a thousand movies where the teacher doesn't seem to be teaching anything, and the student gets all impatient and runs off and is taught a lesson and so on and so forth. That's not how it worked.

The first few sessions were half theory. The rules I knew from jujutsu, supplemented by history lessons and the additional rules of hojojutsu. Each subsequent session opened with a quiz about the content of the previous lessons, and built on that knowledge. The second half was physical, a probing of my jujutsu prowess and refresher on the various forms and stances. No taking off and putting on jackets, or waxing cars, or whatever.

And then I was deemed ready. Well, sensei asked me whether I was ready. I said yes, and he was suddenly behind me, as were my arms. He tied the base of my index fingers with cord, and told me to escape.

I couldn't. Obviously I couldn't reach the cord with anything but the thumbs, and the cord was tied in a tight figure 8 that prevented me from rubbing it off with my thumbs. Trying to rotate my hands cut into the skin between my fingers. I was fascinated, and told sensei as much.

He responded by scything my legs out from under me, sending me to the mat. Before I recovered, he had bent my right leg and tied the big toe to my thumbs.

He let me explore this situation for a while, then released me. He repeated his moves more slowly, demonstrating step by step what he had done and how. He showed me with my hands in front of me so I could see exactly how he did it, then had me guide him in replicating his effort.

He brought in a second young student and had us practice on each other, first slowly, then increasing speed each time. As usual, I got little to nothing out of being restrained beyond an appreciation of the art, but loved being the restrainer. When the lesson was over and we both left, we fell into talking about the experience, and I quickly discovered my sparring partner, Akihiro, was the opposite. As we progressed and learned more complex techniques, I'd sometimes invite him over for "additional training". We got along well, but agreed not to turn it into a relationship.

After a year, sensei was offered work at the studio near here. I decided to relocate along with him - Aki could not join us, unfortunately - and finally pursue an academic career. My caretaker was not technically in charge of me anymore, but I valued his advice still, and he had been prodding me to do something for a good long while at that point.

I set up the dojo in town for sensei in gratitude when my investments started paying dividends; Faiz and I still train with him, and we stepped it up since Loum's little misadventure. He's so predictable about his pride. And that's why you're hearing this story in the first place.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Well I did say Rui was a ninja! I think Loum and Wary need to join his dojo to improve their skill set!

Nice to finally see Rui in a few ropes and 'additional training' is always fun. I think we need a few more series like Dr Hojo over here but maybe with better production values!

And of course I had to Google hojojutsu! I definitely need to visit Japan.

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 year ago Well I did say Rui was a ninja! I think Loum and Wary need to join his dojo to improve their skill set!
You know, I hadn't even thought about that. Is he confident enough to give those two access to his arsenal? Is Loum disciplined enough to participate?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic