Motocross Driver m/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
SoccerCleat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Motocross Driver m/M

Post by SoccerCleat »

Kidnapped by a perverted motocross rider. Part 1 m/m In our town there is a motocross track where young teenagers always train hard. One of the drivers is Tom, 16 years old, gay and has a penchant for bondage and kidnapping. He also smells extremely sweaty after every ride because he rarely showers. He rarely washes his gear either. As I go home from work every day I stop by the track and watch the guys practice as I am interested in motocross. On a hot summer day in July with 30 degrees only Tom was on the track. He's sweating profusely again. I watch him and he noticed me. He stopped and watched me. He found a new victim. Me! Then he drove to his bus and loaded his machine. I kept walking because I had to go home. As I was walking I suddenly noticed a bus behind me. It was Tom's bus. i saw tom He was still in full gear. He drove past me and turned off after 300 meters. Then he got out and waited for me until I got to the intersection. If I had known what was to come, I would have taken a different path. When I think of his sweaty socks with which he gagged me, I still have to throw up. Part 2 is coming soon. Request for comments and suggestions. How do you like the story so far?

Part 2 : When I arrived the young teenager grabbed me. He held a hand around my chest and with one hand he covered my mouth. He's wearing extremely old, sweaty motocross gloves. A strong odor filled my nostrils. I moaned into the gag. He pulled me to his bus and threw me in the back. As I looked around, I panicked. I saw that the bus was soundproofed. In addition, his machine was still in there. On the side compartments were loads of cable ties, silver tape, gas masks and latex hoods. Then he grabbed the zip ties and duct tape and threw himself on me. He started tying my hands and feet together with cable ties. Then he took the tape and gags me with a few twists. He said it's just the beginning. I always had to inhale the smell of his sweat. Then he took a latex mask (only with breathing holes) and pulled it over my face. There was also an extreme smell of sweat in the mask. He said he'd tried it on a few boys already. My head was now in a tight black mask. I had to stop fighting because the breathing holes were extremely small. Then I heard tape being ripped off. He also wrapped my hands and feet. Just to be safe he said. Then I heard him go to the steering wheel and start the engine. We drove off. Part 3 is coming...
Last edited by SoccerCleat 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.
Paris_bondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Paris_bondage »

I love it.
I love the idea of the smell of other boys' sweat.
Hornysub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hornysub »

Very good start!
You absolutely got me with the smell and the gasmask.
Can't wait to see what's next!

J'adore ! Super début, surtout avec cette histoire d'odeur et de masque à gaz, je sais déjà que j'aimerais être à sa place !
Impatient pour la suite !
SoccerCleat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SoccerCleat »

Part 3: We've been driving for 1 hour now. I struggled against my bonds. I had no way of freeing myself. I started sweating profusely. Especially under the rubber hood. I tried to unstick the tape. The glue peeled off with sweat. I tried the possibility and started screaming. I was hoping someone would hear me. Unsuccessful. The bus stopped. I heard the door slam. My kidnapper came to me. When he got in the back I could smell his extreme smell of sweat again. He told me it was a mistake to just duct tape gag me. He sat on me and began to pull the rubber hood off my face. A lot of sweat poured out of the hood. I tried to scream. But then he clamped his hand over my mouth. Mmmmmpfffff!!!! I drooled into his hand. That was a mistake. He noticed this and pulled his motocross gloves, which stank of sweat, out of his pocket again. He put them on. Then he gags me again with one hand. With his other hand he took off his boots. A strong smell of sweat and cheese came towards me. He said he wore the socks for 1 week for soccer practice and motocross riding. He took off 1 sock and balled it up. As he got closer and guessed what he was up to, I started fighting again. He tried to put his sock in my mouth. He held them right under my nose. She smelled extremely of youthful sweat cheese and vinegar. He pinched my nose. 1 minute without air. Then I had to open my mouth to get air. He took the opportunity and shoved the sock into my mouth. I almost had to vomit. I tasted salt and cheese. Then he took the tape and wrapped 30 layers around my head. Then he took the wet rubber hood and pulled it back over my head. That's not enough for him. He took a black rubber gas mask with a breathing tube and also put it over my head. Then he took the tube and fixed the end in his motocross boot. I only see black and with every breath came a strong smell of cheese feet. That should be enough for now. I heard him leave and close the doors. Then he started the engine and we drove on. Part 4 is coming soon...
SoccerCleat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SoccerCleat »

Part 4: It's terrible. I lay tied and struggled but the ties were too good. I always wanted to inform someone. But all I could say was Mmmmmmppppppfffffff!. Then there was the salty, cheesy taste in my mouth and the extreme smell of sweat. I had lost. I lay there and fell asleep. After a while the bus stopped. I came to and I could hear the doors being opened. He got in and walked towards me. My gas mask was removed. I could breathe some fresh air again. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. Then we got off the bus. Unfortunately I couldn't see anything because the damn tight latex hood was pulled over me. I could only guess that we went into his basement. When we arrived I could hear a second boy moaning. Mmmmpppphhhh Grrrrhhhh. I heard him white. Then the motocross rider laid me on the ground and pulled the hood off my face. A lot of sweat had collected in the hood again. Now I could finally see where I was and who the 2nd boy was. It was my kidnapper's washroom. He had all his gear and a laundry hamper full of socks he and other guys had worn. Now I saw boys. It was a young footballer around the age of 16-17. He was extremely taped to a chair. He also had an effective tape gag around his mouth. He was in full gear. The kidnapper had probably kidnapped him after a game. The kidnapper said he had him pinned to the chair for a week now. You smelled it too. He was extremely sweaty and smelled of it afterwards. His bonds were only released to go to the toilet. The boy was wearing a jersey, football shorts, socks, shin guards and an old ready-made pair of Nike Mercurials. There was another chair next to the boy. My bonds were untied and I had to sit on the chair next to the boy. Then the kidnapper came back with a roll of gray duct tape. Part 5 cooming soon
SoccerCleat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SoccerCleat »

How should the story continue? Please help me
harukatsukino
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by harukatsukino »

Escape attempt and more tight roping
SoccerCleat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SoccerCleat »

Ok
SoccerCleat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SoccerCleat »

Part 5 : The motocross rider pulled me to the chair and forced me to sit on the chair. He shouted: Hands behind the chair. With my hands behind me I heard the menacing sound of tape. He began forcibly wrapping it around my hands and wrists. It hurt so bad. I could only moan into my stinky gag. I could always smell the sweat of my kidnapper and the boy next to me. Then he glued my feet to the legs of the chair. Then he put the roll of tape down. He went to a cupboard and got a roll of cling film. He started wrapping me up. He used the whole roll. Then he got the black gas mask and forcibly pulled it back over my head. He screwed a hose to the mask. Then he went to the laundry basket and found a pair of old dirty socks in the basket. He slipped the socks over the end of the hose and taped them in place. Immediately, a strong smell of cheese and sweat hit my nostrils. He said he wore them for 2 weeks. I couldn't do anything. I moan into my gag. Mmmmmmmmpppppppppppppphhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! MRRRRPPFFFFPPPFFFF Then he took off one of his boots and slipped the hose inside. That was even more extreme. Because the boy next to me got 2nd boots. Then he went and said to us, 'See you in the morning.' Good night you two. I struggled against my bonds. The boy next to me had given up fighting. I should now all seriously smell his cheesy feet all night. I almost had to vomit. I had to be careful otherwise I might suffocate. A soft groan also came from the soccer player next to me. The boy is sweating profusely because he is wrapped up like me. His sweat dripped onto the floor
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great story so far!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic