Your Wish Fulfilled (M/M) - standalone one off (sub POV added 10/1)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Your Wish Fulfilled (M/M) - standalone one off (sub POV added 10/1)

Post by blackbound »

Inspired by [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention], here is my pale imitation of an homage. A one-off, not tied to anything else I've written, too!

------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok, boy. Extreme restraint like in those stories you sent me. No safeword. Six hours. Are you sure?"

You take a deep breath, run a nervous hand through your hair before responding. "Yes, Sir."

I admire your form as I pick up the roll of tape, tear off a strip. "Once this is on, no backing out. Timer starts when I'm done restraining you. Last chance. Are you sure?"

"Yes, Sir."

I place the tape over your eyes, smooth it. I let you stand there, fidgeting, while I deliberately select and collect the tools of your demise. You lick your lips multiple times, clearly nervous.

"Hands." You extend your arms and present your palms.

I pick up one of the metal devices. It looks like a flat hand with slightly splayed fingers. I put your hand on it and affix each finger to its metal equivalent with zip ties at each joint, turning it into more of a flipper. I cut the extra plastic off each tie, then repeat the procedure on the other hand.

You try to move your fingers. No chance. "Wow," you say.

I don't respond, but pick up the roll of tape again and wrap each hand fully in tape, pull a fingerless rubber glove over each, then tape the ends of the rubber gloves to your wrists.

"Leave those arms out," I command, then (to your evident surprise) oil your arms and useless hands up a little.

This is to better be able to slide on the rubber straitjacket. I can see you get excited now. I put both arms through the strap in front temporarily before moving to your back and closing the jacket up, yanking on each of the straps to pull it as tight as possible, then doing a second pass. Next come the crotch straps, spreading your cheeks some and allowing access to your privates. Finally, I fix the arms in position, giving them a second, then a third pass, then finally cinching the strap in front. Padlocks at each buckle complete the ensemble.

You're pursing your lips as you test the jacket; it does not budge.

"Open your mouth." One last nervous lick of the lips, then you comply.

I insert the gag; it's a large rubber device with inserts trapping the tongue and teeth. You can barely close your mouth around it - for now.

As you have negotiated, I pull a rubber swim cap over your hair to protect it from what is about to come. You haven't shaved despite my warnings; not my problem.

I tightly tie a strap under your chin and over your head to force your mouth closed, wipe your lips dry, then start taping from directly under the nose all the way under the chin, pulling the tape tight on each rotation. I move into the vertical, taping from under the chin over the swim cap, and continue until only your ear canals and nose are visible on your face.

I pinch the latter briefly shut to test the gag. As expected, you are already almost inaudible, but I am far from done.

I wrap a reinforced rubber posture collar round your neck and lock it, immobilizing your head.

Next comes the muzzle gag, which also includes a stiff collar. I strap it tightly over your taped face, then insert the nose hook and pull it taut as well, but leave the collar off for now. I think I hear faint protest when I push cotton balls up each nostril; they won't impede breathing, just provide an uncomfortable sensation.

I make sure you hear me padlock every buckle of the gag harness. I bet you're wondering why I haven't closed the other collar around your neck yet.

Before continuing with restraining your legs, I make you get down on your knees and gently push you over forward onto a waiting cushion. Kneeling between your legs, forcing them apart with my knees, I lube you up and insert a butt plug. It's the dreaded pear; I rotate the dial on its end and it opens inside you like a flower's petals, irremovable until I decide to be done. Ignoring your squirming, I padlock the dial in place.

I use clothesline to bind your feet at the ankles; from there, I make two loops around the center of your soles as well. I apply further bindings above and below the knees, making sure your erection - now glistening - remains accessible.

I carefully stand you back up. With the remainder of the clothesline, I tightly tie your entire body to a plank of wood, immobilizing you further, before laying you down on your back, plank under you.

Switching from clothesline to fishing line, I tie your big toes together, then loop around each toe, tying them all off to the rope around your soles individually.

I grab your erection, and start masturbating you. I can hear some very faint noises and see some futile struggling, which I again ignore.

"Oh, I'm not done tying you up. You know how the guys in the stories you sent me all reach their breaking point eventually? Once you've shot your load, you'll be riding that high for a few minutes, and then you'll come down, and everything will start to hurt and itch and pinch. And the six hours won't even have started!"

I know you're trying to struggle in earnest now. No chance. I mercilessly bring you to orgasm, removing my hand just before you come to deny you even that pleasure, then wipe off the mess.

Now the fun can really begin. I pull your testicles away from your body and tightly wind some cord around the exposed skin until they're neatly trapped a few centimeters away, then tie your penis to that lengthwise, starting at the base of the shaft to keep you erect once you get around to that again. It looks like a dick sandwich when I'm done, your cockhead just touching your balls. I give them a few flicks with my fingernail, then pull back your foreskin and wrap some fishing line around the neck of your glans and the frenulum before pulling it back around your cockhead and clamping it shut with a binder clip. It's time to slather the whole package in icy-hot, and then comes one of my favorite toys I never get to use on my own boy: a heavy, metal device shaped like an egg with an opening on one end. The other end has a hinge; flipping it open reveals blunt metal spikes. I position it around your genitals, then close and lock it; its weight will pull down on them while the spikes will provide some fun discomfort.

I insert two rubber foam plugs in your ears, then add a pair of hearing protection earmuffs to eliminate any other sounds that could reach you, taping them in place. I pull a closed leather hood over your head, yanking the straps tight in the back before locking it with another seven padlocks, one per pair of grommets, and fixing your head to the plank with some extra rope.

With some difficulty, I manage to get your immobile form into the prepared rubber sack. It closes around your neck with an adjustable gasket, and now I finally put the gag harness's collar to use, closing it tightly around the top of the sack and padlocking it. I connect the vacuum pump and - using the collar as a seal - empty it of air, further encasing you in yet another tight layer of rubber. I've coated the inside with itching powder, but am not sure it will reach your skin. No matter - the portions I've liberally sprinkled into the swim cap and straitjacket will.

Attaching rope to the rings at the top end of the plank, I hoist you into a vertical position, then lift you off the ground entirely.

You're probably incredulous that I use this opportunity to tightly wrap you neck to ankles in a thin chain, then do another full pass with several rolls of tape.

I pat the top of your head, hoping you'll get the message that your six hours start now. Just in case I'm unclear, I turn on the butt plug's vibration function via remote before settling in with a nice book and an even nicer view.

For you, it's going to be a long, long... six hours? Maybe. Not like you have a watch.
Last edited by blackbound 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

cruel, creative. mildly sadistic. well written. everything i love in a story. well done.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Sounds like the sub is in for a fun 6 hours! Oh course minus the itching powder, that sounds like hell. But as I always say, be careful of what you wish for because it could become reality 🤣

Overall a little different from your other stories but equally entertaining!!
KidBlink
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KidBlink »

Oh, I really really want to read the sub's POV!
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

KidBlink wrote: 1 year ago Oh, I really really want to read the sub's POV!
I agree, that would be interesting
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]KidBlink[/mention], [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention], apparently the weather gods are on your side...

MY WISH FULFILLED

"Ok, boy. Extreme restraint like in those stories you sent me. No safeword. Six hours. Are you sure?"

I look at the man who is about to take my freedom away. Exactly my type, he oozes, no, radiates control. I feel like his eyes can pierce to the center of my secret desires. I've dabbled in light bondage but, reading tie-up stories on the internet, found myself craving utter helplessness. And now I'm here and about to have my wish fulfilled.

I take a deep breath, run a nervous hand through my hair before responding. "Yes, Sir."

He picks up a roll of tape, tears off a strip. "Once this is on, no backing out. Timer starts when I'm done restraining you. Last chance. Are you sure?"

"Yes, Sir."

He sticks the strip of tape over my eyes, smoothes it. It doesn't go completely dark, but I can't see anything, only hear rustling, clinking, things being moved about and set down. I'm licking my lips nervously over and over, shifting my weight between legs as I wait for him to start.

"Hands."

I put them out and he puts something cold and metal under my right palm. I feel a zip tie closing around the lower joint of my index finger, then the upper. This is repeated with all the other fingers, then the thumb, of my right hand. I hear him snipping off the extra plastic before he moves to my left hand and repeats the procedure.

Already, I'm basically helpless. I try to move my fingers. No chance. "Wow," I say.

In response, he wraps the smooth tape over my hand, starting at the wrist all the way up to the finger tips, then repeats it on the other hand. My hands must look like flippers, but he's not done: I feel him pull a rubber bag of some kind over the tape, then taping *that* in place. Again, the other hand follows. Even if he left me like this, I would never be able to even peel the tape off of my eyes.

"Leave those arms out," he says. He does something to my hands, then continues to my arms, and I find out what it is: he's oiling up my arms. My brow knits in confusion, but I don't want to speak out of turn.

I can hear some clinking and clattering and then my arms slide into what must be the straitjacket I requested. Any insecurity on my side is suddenly gone; I can feel the blood shooting into my groin in excitement. He pulls it up as far as it will go, then crosses my arms over each other and rests them halfway through the vertical front strap. He moves behind me and starts closing the straps, each of them pulled tight. Then he opens the first strap again, pulls it even tighter, and closes it again, continuing with the other straps until the jacket is on me like a corset.

Then the moment I've been dreaming about: he pulls on the arm straps, forcing me to hug myself tightly, welding my arms against my body. He hooks the straps, gives them another pull, then another, until he is satisfied. I experiment a little; I can't move my arms even a millimeter.

He passes more straps between my legs, pulling my asscheeks open, and fastens those tightly as well. Lastly, despite my obvious complete immobility, he also tightens the front strap, further restricting my arms. I hear the clicking of multiple padlocks, presumably one on each buckle; a bit overkill, I think, but then that's what I asked for.

I decide to try to escape harder. Absolutely no movement is possible.

"Open your mouth," he says. This is the true point of no return. I insisted on no safeword so I couldn't chicken out, despite his warnings. I lick my lips one more time, then open wide.

Or so I think. A gigantic rubber device forces my jaws open wider. There's a cut-out for my tongue; it slides inside as he pushes the gag in further. Suddenly, it's past the widest point and my teeth settle into two grooves. With my tongue trapped, there's no way I can push it out. I can barely close my mouth around it.

He pulls a rubber swim cap over my hair; I don't really want to have to extract it from tape later. I realize I forgot to shave as he advised. Too late now.

He ties a strap under my chin and fastens it over my head, then pulls on it to force my mouth closed. He wipes my lips dry. I hear the soft sound of the tape being pulled from its roll, and over the next minutes, he tapes from under my nose to under my chin, each rotation tight. From the chin, he switches direction to vertical, pulling the tape over the swimcap and forcing my mouth closed even more tightly. When he's done, he's left only my nose and ear canals free; the rest has disappeared under a crushing layer of tape.

The next time I try to inhale, he pinches my nostrils shut. I squirm and try to protest, but I can barely hear myself making noise. He lets go after a few seconds, apparently satisfied since no more tape is added.

Next, I feel a stiff collar around my neck and throat. It feels like rubber, but is unyielding, and is molded to immobilize my head: I can't move it up, down, or to the sides when he's done. Another padlock clicks.

I hear the familiar jingle of a muzzle gag. He really doesn't want me to make any noise at all! He straps it over my face, making everything even tighter. There's no way I can move my jaw at all now. Confusingly, I can feel the gag's own collar dangling at the back of my neck, unattached.

I feel something cold in my nostrils - a metal hook that pulls them upward as he tightens the strap attached to it and the gag harness. Then, to my horror, he shoves something up each nostril; it's scratchy but doesn't seem to impede my breathing. It's uncomfortable with every breath, though.

More padlocks click on the gag harness. I'm starting to think I may have made a mistake, but push the thought aside. This is what I wanted.

He guides me to my knees, then pushes me forward until I come to rest on a cushion. He spreads my legs and sits between them; I feel his knees as a clear hint to keep them that way.

There's a cold, wet sensation at my back door as he applies some lube. I feel cold metal up against my anus as he slowly but inexorably inserts a butt plug. It gets wider and I struggle a bit before it's suddenly past the wide bit and settles inside.

Then, suddenly, it expands inside me. I can feel it opening, and shout in surprise - inaudible. I try to get some leverage to... what? Crawl away from him? No chance. Finally, it stops moving and I hear another padlock between my legs. The plug is going nowhere. I hate this, but I'm also harder than I've ever been in my life. Nothing I can say or do, which is also nothing, will get me out of this.

So far, only the upper half of my body has been restrained. Now, I can feel him binding my ankles tightly with some plastic-feeling, thinner rope. He also wraps it around the center of my soles before tying it off and adding further rope above and below the knees, while making sure my cock and balls don't get crushed between my thighs.

I feel his strong arms helping me back to my knees, then to stand up. I wobble a bit, but soon enough he is tying me to a plank of wood with the same plastic rope. I can move my feet - or could, if I wouldn't fall over - and toes at this point, but that's about it.

He lays the plank flat on the ground. It is a weird feeling, a controlled fall backward while I can't see, move, or speak.

Apparently he also knows that my toes were still unfettered, for all the good that does me, because he ties some thin plastic thread around my big toes, welding them together, then wraps each toe individually and ties them all off to the rope around my soles. I can't move a single part of my body now; I can't even flare my stuffed nostrils. I'm one hundred percent helpless, mute and blind, and the six hour countdown is about to start.

Then something unexpected happens: he grabs my erection and starts masturbating me. I try to protest, to move, to voice my displeasure: I don't want the climax now! I want it at the end!

"I'm not done tying you up. You know how the guys in the stories you sent me all reach their breaking point eventually? Once you've shot your load, you'll be riding that high for a few minutes, and then you'll come down, and everything will start to hurt and itch and pinch. And the six hours won't even have started!"

Fuck. This can't be happening, he can't ruin my fantasy! I start struggling in earnest, shouting, but I might as well be fully paralyzed for all the good it does - I'm not moving at all, and my shouts are reduced to a volume lower than the sounds generated by the handjob. All that happens is that I'm sweating all over.

I scream as he takes his hand off my dick the moment before I come. I shoot rope after rope into the air, the orgasm painfully ruined. He waits until I'm done before wiping the cum off. He's right, I'm in a post-orgasmic glow, but I know that I'm about to come down.

He pulls my balls away from my body and winds cord around the skin until they're fully trapped some centimeters away. He grabs my dick and winds some cord around the base of the shaft, then sandwiches it on top of the trapped skin and ties it to that, continuing all the way up the shaft. He flicks my trapped balls several times; my moans disappear into the void. I feel him peeling back my foreskin and wrapping a bit of thin plastic line around the neck of my glans, trapping the frenulum. He pulls the foreskin back up around the head, then attaches a clip to it to keep it closed!

I am now fully off my high, and I want out. I can feel the itch he teased start along my arms, on my head, on my chest, anywhere I sweated. I realize the sadistic bastard must've used itching powder. I scream and try to move some more, but of course, I'm not moving at all.

In the meantime, he has slathered my tied gentitals with a sticky liquid. I don't have time to wonder about it, though, as he locks some sort of iron maiden-style device around my package. It's heavy and made of metal, and the inside is lined with blunt spikes that now dig into my dick and balls. It's just shy of painful, but the way he tied my shaft means my erection won't be going down and they'll be a constant for the next six hours, plus however long he'll continue to tie me up! Surely he must be done, what else is there to do?

I find out quickly. He puts plugs into my ears that quickly expand, cutting off most of my hearing. A pair of headphones adds pressure and removes the rest of my hearing, and I feel him tape them in place, as if I could shake them off my immobile head.

He pulls a leather hood over my head and yanks on the straps in the back until it hugs my face tightly, but not tightly enough to suffocate me. I can't hear them, but he makes sure I feel the seven padlocks he applies, one for each pair of grommets. At least I can be sure he's finally done with my head as he wraps some rope around my forehead and the plank, not actually immobilizing it further. The voice in my head reminds me that I wanted overkill. I want to murder it.

A new sensation joins the itch: my genitals are heating up. The motherfucker slathered them in icy-hot! I shift my murderous thoughts to the man tormenting me, for all the good that'll do. I chuckle darkly as I realize him dying would mean I'd never get out of this predicament.

He's still not done. He lifts the plank repeatedly; I think he's moving it onto something, and am proven right as I feel him pull a rubber sack up around my body. There's some gasket that he closes around the posture collar, and suddenly the long-forgotten unused collar from the gag harness makes a triumphant return as he closes it tightly around my throat, trapping the rubber sack. Again, he makes sure I feel the padlock.

A minute passes and I think that is finally it, but no. I feel a vibration first, then the sack tightens around me. He is using some sort of vacuum pump, and it gets tighter and tighter before the pump cuts out, and every bit of my body below the neck is now tightly encased in rubber.

Suddenly, the plank starts to lift off the ground at my head until I am vertical. I feel the entire plank lifting off the ground; I'm now dangling in mid-air, but not slumping the slightest bit thanks to the various ropes - and the vacuum sack - welding me to the plank. It's an insane feeling that just adds to the overload created both by overstimulation of my skin via the itching powder and icy-hot and lack of other sensory input. To my horror, my legs start to itch as well. I want to cry and scream and beg and break out, but I am utterly helpless.

I scream anyway as he wraps me AGAIN, this time in what feels like a thin chain. He starts at the neck and just keeps going until he's reached the ankles.

And then he does it again but with tape. I'm howling and raging and he probably doesn't even notice. Consciously, the only thing I want is out. Subconsciously, my trapped dick is pulsing as I come as hard as the first time, rope and spikes nonwithstanding.

He pats the top of my head. Is that it? Is he finally done? Is my countdown starting? I can survive six hours. I must. What if he doesn't let me out? How long will it even take to get me out of this insane bondage? Is that included in the six hours?

All these thoughts whirl around my head when the butt plug starts to vibrate. I scream again, then sob, then can't help but laugh as I feel my dick betraying me again.

My wish, fulfilled. It's going to be a very, very long six hours.
KidBlink
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KidBlink »

Beautiful, wonderful, and perfect. Thank you!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Wedgieboy69 wrote: 1 year ago bravo. that was amazing.
KidBlink wrote: 1 year ago Beautiful, wonderful, and perfect. Thank you!
Thanks, you two, that means a lot!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Bondwriter wrote: 1 year ago Nicely done. Good read.
Thank you! Now, back to the main attraction...
John2222
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John2222 »

Absolutely fantastic read.
pupHoudini
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pupHoudini »

Great read!
- HOUDINI -
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I like so much about this. The detailed but easily understood explanation of the bondage, the absolute and complete loss of movement is perfectly related, and I always enjoy reading both sides of a story, so thanks for the POV change. I gotta say the itching powder is a bit outside my zone, but it goes along with the total loss of control.

This is short, hot, and well written. Exactly what I look for here. Thanks for posting!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]John2222[/mention], [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] and [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] - thanks all for your kind words!

I'll contact you via PM with an exclusive story as a thanks for commenting. [mention]John2222[/mention], unfortunately you don't have PMs enabled yet, let me know if there's another way to get it to you!
Last edited by blackbound 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

[mention]blackbound[/mention] you really are a master when it comes to inventive, extreme overkill bondage. The vividly described layers just keep on coming (and I would be too it wasn't for this locktober belt!). Your writing really ticks all my boxes.

Love that you showed us the same action from both the dominant and submissive side. The first pass gives us the bondage and the second time we get to feel it.

The dom is horribly devious with itching powder, ruined orgasms and icy-heat before the timer has even started. The sub has got in deep with no way out and the realisation that there's probably an extra hour of bondage either side of the timer! He's going to be a sweating, quivering mess by the end!

Wonderful writing as always!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention], you can thank the commenters for the sub POV! I hadn't even considered it until it was requested. The power of comments is real.

Hope you get to revisit this post-Locktober unless you move straight into NOvember.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

blackbound wrote: 1 year ago Inspired by @Straitjacketed, here is my pale imitation of an homage.
Ahh, my apologies for taking so long to reply to this, [mention]blackbound[/mention]. I saw it at the time, thought "that's amazing, I need to write a full response" then got distracted by a whole load of life stuff and never properly responded.

Firstly, no way is this a "pale imitation". I'm hugely flattered, however, to have provided inspiration. As you know, I love a bit of ridiculously over-the-top multi-layered bondage and this is absolute overkill!

I'm going back and forward over which I prefer, the top or the sub's POV, and it's nice to have both. I like the fact that, even in the first few minutes, that ingenious metal splayed-hand device has entrapped the fingers inescapably, even before tape, mitts and straitjacket sleeves. Also loved the thoroughness and detail of the gagging and the extra touch of rendering the captive deaf as well as blindfolded - and the additional little twists of the knife, with the itching powder and deep heat? Diabolical!

My compliments to the captor!

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Straitjacketed wrote: 1 year ago Firstly, no way is this a "pale imitation". I'm hugely flattered, however, to have provided inspiration. As you know, I love a bit of ridiculously over-the-top multi-layered bondage and this is absolute overkill!

[...]

My compliments to the captor!
So glad you liked it, thank you for your kind words! It was fun coming up with an absurdly over-the-top situation like this.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic