Wife and Mother-in-Law (M/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Wife and Mother-in-Law (M/FF)

Post by 011020 »

This is a purely fictitious story that is a work of collaboration, thank you for the wonderful story idea [mention]Jennyjay[/mention] and allowing me to write about you being bound and gagged!!

Here are the characters:

Abby - my wife, 30 years old
Jenny - my mother-in-law, 57 years old
Myself - 34 years old

My wife and I had just finished celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary a few weeks ago. It was a Saturday and we had been out for the day shopping and just enjoying the start to our weekend. I was wearing athletic shorts, a short sleeve shirt, and sneakers and my wife was wearing crop yoga leggings, a running tank top, and sneakers.

My FIL (father-in-law) was out of town for the weekend on business so we invited my MIL (mother-in-law) for dinner and to spend the night. We got home around 430 and after we unloaded the car from shopping we started to cook dinner. My MIL arrived around 530 and we decided to open a bottle of wine. Like my wife she was also wearing crop leggings and sneakers but had on a shirt sleeve athletic shirt.

The night went by quickly from there and once we finished dinner we decided to open another bottle of wine. I looked at the time and it was already 1030, I had no idea how the night went by so fast. My wife decided to go up to bed and shortly after my MIL said she was heading to bed as well. I suggested a night cap and she accepted, and that’s where the fun began!

We had a few drinks of whiskey and were both feeling pretty tipsy. I had a little extra courage due to the alcohol and asked if I could tie her up. I had fantasized for years since my wife and I met about tying up my MIL, she was in great shape and I always thought she would make a great bondage victim. She didn’t think twice about it and just responded, “Sure!” So many thoughts went through my head - I was excited, filled with anticipation, and if I’m to be completely honest a little aroused. I was also in shock that she said yes!

I went to our closet and retrieved some supplies that my wife and I would use during our bondage games. Some rope, duct tape, and a set of leather wrist and ankle hogtie restraints in case she allowed me to get really adventurous. I returned and noticed that she had taken off her sneakers and socks while I was out of the room. She was in the process of taking her top off as I walked back into the room, leaving her in just her yoga leggings and a sports bra.

I placed the items on the sofa next to my MIL and she gazed up at me with a look of anticipation, shock, and excitement. She picked up the rope and passed it through her hands for a few seconds before tossing it back on the couch and saying, “Rope is kind of ordinary, don’t you think? I want to use these!” She picked up the leather restraints and handed them to me as a huge smile appeared on her. I said ok and explained that the leather restraints were for some more advanced play if she was alright with it, and immediately after hearing that her smile somehow grew bigger.

I calmly but abruptly started wrapping the leather cuffs around her wrists before she could change her mind. I buckled the cuffs so they weren’t super tight but definitely secure. I then moved to her feet and strapped the restraints around her ankles, buckling them and securing them with the same effectiveness as the wrist restraints.

Once I was done I looked at her and asked if she was ok so far, just to make sure I wasn’t crossing any boundary limits. She nodded in excitement, still having the same smile across her face. I asked if she’d like to try a hogtie and my MIL looked at me a bit puzzled. I explained that it was a position where you lay on your stomach and your hands and feet are tied together behind your back. Almost before I could get the last words out of my mouth she nodded quickly and said, “Yes! Let’s do that!”

I had her lay on the floor next to the sofa and put her hands behind her back as well as bend her knees and raise her feet close to her hands. I picked up my X connector to attach the 4 cuffs together behind her back and began securing them, starting with her hands and then attaching her feet to the connector. I stood up and looked down at my MIL to make sure she was ok as well as to admire my handiwork and she looked up at me with a look of surprise and how stuck she was. She squirmed and wiggled for a few minutes before saying, “Looks like the only way I’m getting out is if you let me out.” Her tone sounded less nervous and more excited, as if she was pleased at the fact that she to escape and completely at my mercy.

I asked if she was ok and nodded yes and said she was good. She asked what the duct tape was for? I said, “What do you think it’s for?” She responded, “I just figured you wanted to shut me up after all this time!” I asked if she was ok with being gagged and she replied, “Absolutely!” I was feeling pretty ambitious at this point so I picked up her socks that she had been wearing earlier and held them to her face to use as stuffing. Before I could get them in her mouth she turned her head and said while laughing, “You’re not putting those in my mouth” I asked her why not and she said, “I’ve been wearing those socks all day and I’m not about to have something that was on my feet a few minutes ago stuffed in my mouth!”

I put the socks down and nodded in agreement. Then I saw the socks that my wife had worn earlier laying in the floor across the room. I went over and picked up the socks and said, “Ok, we can use these instead.” She looked at me like I was crazy and asked, “How is that any better!?” I could tell she was feeling pretty adventurous and decided to go out in a limb and give my MIL an ultimatum. “You’re socks or your daughter’s socks, your choice.” Without thinking she responded, “Like I said I’m not going to have my own dirty socks in my mouth!” I replied, “Ok then your choice is made!” I rolled my wife’s socks up and stuffed them in my MIL’s mouth. She put up very little resistance, letting me know that although it was probably not her ideal choice for a gag that she was accepting of it.

I immediately grabbed the duct tape and ripped a few pieces off before placing them over her mouth and chin, effectively securing the socks in her mouth. I decided to take it astep further and added, “Don’t worry, I think your daughter has only worn those socks for a few days.” Part of me was looking to add a little humiliation to my MIL’s situation but I also knew that my wife would often wear her socks several times before washing them. I once again looked down at my MIL as she continued to struggle to free herself from her bonds and now she had an added look of disgust on her face, most likely from having to taste her own daughter’s sweaty socks.

To compete her bondage I grabbed her shirt that she had removed earlier and wrapped around her eyes, then I secured it in place by tying it off behind her head. I was quite pleased and very aroused at the site of my MIL bound, gagged, and blindfolded. I told her I’d be right back and went to my bedroom for something, but quite honestly I don’t remember why I went there in the first place.

The next thing I remembered was waking up and seeing the sun coming up through our bedroom window. I blinked my eyes a few times before I remembered my MIL. “Oh fuck!”, I said as I ran out of the bedroom and downstairs to where my MIL still laid in her bondage. She had managed to get the blindfold off but otherwise was still in the same situation as she was the night before. I removed the duct tape from her mouth as I apologized profusely to her for leaving her like this overnight. She glared at me with an angry but somewhat amused look as she spit her daughter’s socks from her mouth.

Before I could ask my MIL if she was ok I went to get a bottle of water for her. I held the water to her mouth and she took several gulps before lifting her head and taking a few deep breaths. I began undoing the buckles that were securing her hogtie and told her I would have her out in a few seconds. She stretched her arms and legs for a few moments before standing up and stretching a bit more. I’m sure her muscles ached quite a bit after being hogtied for close to 9 hours. She looked at me with a vicious smile and said, “That was actually pretty fun. You know I’m gonna get you back for this.” I apologized once again to her, feeling absolutely awful about leaving her in the predicament I did for all those hours.

She turned and started walking towards steps and said, “I’m going upstairs to use the bathroom and get cleaned up a bit.” Just as she reached the first step to the stairs she paused and slowly turned towards me and said, “And tell your wife to wash her feet and socks more often.” She shook her head and continued upstairs to the bathroom. I sat on the sofa and contemplated the awful predicament I had left her in overnight, and within seconds I heard my MIL yell out, “Oh my!”

I Instantly knew the reasons for her screams and remembered my wife. I ran up the stairs and saw my MIL standing in the doorway to our bedroom which was right across the hallway from the bathroom. She heard me coming up the steps and as she turned towards me she stepped to the side of our opened bedroom door. She had a look of shock on her face and it looked like she wanted answers but didn’t know the questions to ask. Then I looked in the bedroom and saw my wife in the same position she was in the night before - on our bed laying on our back, tied spread eagle to the bed posts with leather cuffs, and a ballgag stuffed in her mouth.

My wife was completely naked and exposed to her mom and I and with her head lifted I could see the surprised look on her face that was probably more sheer embarrassment over anything else. I walked into the bedroom and looked back at my MIL saying, “I can explain.” My MIL promptly said, “Hold on for a minute, this could be a great opportunity!” I looked at my MIL puzzled and then looked back at my wife, still bound, gagged, and helpless to cover herself up from her mom and I. My wife had a pretty good amount of drool dripping over her bottom lip and chin from the ballgag and there was even more on her neck and shoulders. I again turned back to my MIL and with a look of excitement and anticipation her eyes widened and she said, “Let’s have some fun.”

To be continued…
Last edited by 011020 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Super hot story. Enjoyed reading it. Looking forward to part 2.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This was an unexpectedly different and enjoyable tale. I hope that you will continue. Please excuse me if I remind you to gender tag your story.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Wow that was different from most stories on here. I love it. Obviously you have a mother daughter fantasy. Well done [mention]Jennyjay[/mention] for being a good sport and playing along. Glad everyone involved is adult here.
fiest19201
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fiest19201 »

This was really fun to read!
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 011020 »

Thank you all for the kind words and feedback! [mention]GreyLord[/mention] Thank you for the reminder about the gender tagging, was so anxious to upload I complete forgot. [mention]JulieG[/mention] I absolutely had a fantasy about my ex-wife and mother-in-law, probably what attracted me towards the mother/daughter bondage theme. And yes I agree - no one under age, all adults!
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Really enjoyed this.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

011020 wrote: 1 year ago Thank you all for the kind words and feedback! @GreyLord Thank you for the reminder about the gender tagging, was so anxious to upload I complete forgot. @JulieG I absolutely had a fantasy about my ex-wife and mother-in-law, probably what attracted me towards the mother/daughter bondage theme. And yes I agree - no one under age, all adults!
Thanks. How’s part 2 going?
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 011020 »

[mention]Jennyjay[/mention] Working on part 2, hoping to post in the next day or so. Thank you again for your inspiration!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Interesting story, looking forward to more.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow brilliant first part!
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

I likeeeee
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
RopeWhoreJenny
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopeWhoreJenny »

Oh wow. That was hot to read. Thank you for posting. x
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

Will there be more?
Look, one of us is getting tied up and played with before the end of the night. Is it me, or is it you?
My stories:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=107854#p107854
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great story so far. Love the sock gag.
Look forward to reading more
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 011020 »

Thank you all again for the feedback! Working on part 2, just been a bit busy as of recent. Should be finalizing and posting soon
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

011020 wrote: 1 year ago Thank you all again for the feedback! Working on part 2, just been a bit busy as of recent. Should be finalizing and posting soon
Is there a part 2?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic