BIRTHDAY BOY: BONDAGE INITIATION (MMM/M) *NEW CHAPTER OCT 26*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

BIRTHDAY BOY: BONDAGE INITIATION (MMM/M) *NEW CHAPTER OCT 26*

Post by bondagefreak »

Been MIA quite a bit these past couple months, so thought I'd work on something light & kinky to help get me back into serious writing mode. Here's a little piece I've sporadically been working on for the past couple of months. This one goes to my good friend [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention], who also happens to be the main character of the piece. Enjoy, folks!

BIRTHDAY BOY
BONDAGE INITIATION

"Are you sure you wanna go ahead with this, Zakky? Mummification is pretty fuckin' intense for a first time. If you wanna start out with something simpler, we need to know, 'cause there won't be any possibility of backing out once the wrapping process starts." came the sound of Ethan's voice, as he and his two similar-sized buddies - Steven and Jeremy - closed in around their very antsy would-be victim.

In an effort to silence the unspoken fears slowly creeping up into the back of his mind, our eighteen-year-old protagonist took a big lungful of air before allowing a determined smile to take shape over his lips.

"Yes. I'm certain." he finally spoke, gulping in nervous delight as he settled his gaze on his three friends and the jumbo rolls of heavy-duty duct tape that so menacingly adorned the living room coffee table.

Young Zakky had celebrated many birthdays and was no stranger to hanging out with friends, but this day would prove quite different. He was eighteen years of age now and a young man in his own right. He'd spent months fantasising about this day and dreaming of the rousing bondage initiation his friends had promised him.

His initiation request was quite simple; a full body mummification, a stinky sockgag and some forced sneaker sniffing. Though Jeremy didn't quite share everyone else's appetite for smelly footwear and Steven found mummification to be a little extreme for a first foray into bondage, both of them had fallen in line and agreed to assist Ethan in fulfilling their eighteen-year-old counterpart's kinky dreams and fantasies.

Our young twink was understandably quite jittery when his three well-meaning friends ordered him to strip down to his socks and boxers, but the angst and anticipation he felt quickly died down when thick layers of industrial pallet wrap slowly began circling his limbs and overtaking the rest of his body. He remained perfectly still and silent as thick sponges were wedged in between his knees and ankles, and he remained similarly lethargic even as the mighty industrial wrap began orbiting his upper chest and torso.

His heart raced and his pulse quickened as the menacing rolls of duct tape came to life; filling the room up with deafening roars and telltale growling sounds. Ethan and Steven took charge of the taping-up process while the ever so slightly more diminutive Jeremy held his pallet-wrapped friend in place to prevent him from losing balance and falling over.

Teasing jabs and intermittent chuckling noises peppered the screeching cacophony as Zakky's rapidly hardening member tented up the front of his loose-fitting boxer briefs. Bondage was not a major turn-on for him per se, but the prospect of being defenceless and at the mercy of his three musty-socked friends most certainly was. Unfortunately for him, he was in no position to do anything about it, nor was he able to move his hands to his front as a means of covering up his embarrassingly obvious state of arousal.

A pleasured groan escaped the young prisoner's mouth as the first revolutions of uber sticky duct tape were spun around his upper thighs; pressing up against the base of his erect tent and causing his rock-hard shaft to ride up against his lower abdomen. Zakky instinctively continued trying to bring his hands to bear but felt a strange satisfaction at the fact that they were both plastered flat against his outer thighs.

"Haha, yeah...looks like someone's happy to be taped up." Ethan commented, a devilish smile spreading across his handsome face as he wielded his jumbo roll of industrial-grade duct tape and spun additional orbits around the defeated twink's crotch, bums, wrists and stomach.

The bashful captive made no effort to resist or deny his older friend's embarrassing jabs, but even so, the occasional stray hand preventatively clamped itself over the speech-capable orifice of his lower face; stopping potential calls for help from being voiced out and fulfilling another one of his innermost fantasies; that of being consensually non-consensually bound up.

When finally the newly christened eighteen-year-old was safely cocooned from his ankles all the way up to his neck, all three of his friends worked in tandem to slowly lower him down to the floor before wrapping numerous orbits of sticky tape around his already hopelessly restrained ankles.

"You ain't goin' nowhere, buddy." Steven spoke, the surprisingly convincing tone of his voice contrasting quite vividly with the angry growling of construction-grade adhesive.

Panicked screams almost immediately rose up above the teasing jabs and discordant cacophony as curious fingers tentatively dug into the captured twink's utterly defenceless, cotton-padded soles. The helpless lad wanted it to stop but ended up crying out and yelping even more vigorously when another set of fingers aggressively yanked his socks off and began assaulting the bottom of his soft-skinned feet.

Young Zakky's hearty laughter was predictably mirrored by that of his merciless assailants...right up until Jeremy suddenly took it upon himself to intervene by clamping a clammy palm down over his face.

"Mmmhgg pphh pphh! Mmmhgg pphh pphh!" came the frantic sound of obstructed breathing mixed in with heavily garbled laughter.

Intermittent cries for mercy once again resonated across the laughter-filled living room before repeatedly being stifled down again, not only beneath Jeremy's surprisingly effective palm but also beneath Steven's.

Our defeated prisoner was then bathed in what can only be described as a lagoon of unadulterated joy as all three of his buddies sat on the couch overlooking his mummified form, turned the TV on and began using his defenceless body as a makeshift footrest. It wasn't long before all six of their well-worn shoes were kicked off and the stale scent of musty socked soles greeted his face and teased his senses.

The overstimulated birthday-boy predictably complained when Steven's unsavoury socked toes introduced themselves into the intentionally gaping cavity of his mouth, but that didn't stop everyone else from chuckling somewhat derisively.

Steven and Jeremy's socks were a little mustier than expected, but Ethan's intimidatingly crappy wads definitely took the cake as far as smelliness and looks were concerned. Zakky didn't particularly enjoy the annoyingly poignant smell his more boisterous companion's socks gave off, but even so, he secretly hoped those were the ones who'd later be elected to serve as gags for his still-unfettered and very much speech-capable mouth.

"Haha! Shut up, bitch. We all know you're loving this." Steven smirked, driving the biggest of his cotton-clad digits a little deeper into the groaning prisoner's facial orifice; making everyone else laugh, including his own victim.

Though Zakky moaned and groaned as though he wasn't truly enjoying this, never had he felt more turned on and at home than he was now; impossibly taped up and at the mercy of his three stinky-footed captors. Unfortunately for our young sock-loving twink, Ethan, Steven and Jeremy had something a little more memorable in mind when they promised to lavish their friend with smelly socks and footwear.

"So, Zak? You ready for the good stuff?" Ethan asked, scooting forward to get a better view of the captive-lad lying on the floor beneath his feet.

"The good stuff?" came the rosy-cheeked prisoner's innocent-sounding question.

"You didn't seriously think we'd agree to gag you with socks and forget about the fact that you specifically asked for them to be nice and smelly, right?" Steven snickered, the tone of his voice betraying a clear hint of malice and incredulity.

Zakky didn't respond with words. He squirmed and writhed in a feigned attempt at escaping his tight prison. His heart raced, his crotch tingled and the hard appendage rising up from between his mummified thighs throbbed as though possessed of unquenchable thirst and anger. But even though his body responded the way he'd always imagined it would, he couldn't quite fend off the one question that kept creeping up to the front of his mind.

"What the hell have I gotten myself into?"

INTERESTED IN THIS STORY? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

READER COMMENTS WILL BE USED TO GAUGE THE LEVEL OF AUDIENCE INTEREST IN THIS PROJECT.
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Looks great!! Very much appreciate the dedication and picture of the socks ;)

Nice seeing Ethan, Steven, and Jeremy getting a bit more personality too.

Very keen for the next chapter :)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

Glad to see you writing again!

V. Good - will be interesting to see where this goes
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Well happy birthday, Zakky. Looks like someone got themselves in quite a mess. A nice mummy with some nice socks coming his way. Nice work again, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]!

Reading your stories are always enjoyable when someone get themselves screwed over when they specifically asked for it. I was surprised when I see the names of Ethan, Steven, and Jeremy. Like are we talking about the same people from B&G and EP? Zakky has quite an ordeal now with those three. ;)
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Heh it begins.

Great start as always.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A fun team teen mummification with the extreme threat of stinky feet is a great way to get back into writing after a summer off. Nice to see the little guys having a bit of fun.

I have the feeling that little Zakky might have overlooked or be oblivious to the fact that Ethan, Steven and Jeremy have access to far stinkier items of footwear than their own. Or maybe they've just been putting in the overtime!

Be careful what you wish for....
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Being quite close in time range to the birthday boy, I'd say I had the privilege of imagining myself as poor Zakky, and imagining myself quite realistically at that!
Also, it's always nice to see these three twink heads get a bit of power ( and then always getting a bit too ecstatic and drunk on that power! :lol: )
Maybe they'll even turn on each other after they finish with their current prisoner! ( and I think we all know who would be the easiest of the three to be taken down, sleep with your eyes open, Jeremy and keep your enemies far, but your friends further)

Anyways, looking forward to see how Master [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] will continue this one!
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

A delight to be reading this.
It may just be a flight fo fancy but reading this has me nostalgic for that initial bondage in Bound and Gagged in a Sleeping Bag.
I love this.
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

Those socks look so good, I wanna bury my face in them. Or perhaps more accurately, I wanna squirm helplessly as they cover up my face.

Great start as always! Can’t wait to read what comes next
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I am enjoying this story so far . Such a turn-on can't wait to read more .
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Well happy birthday indeed to Zakky, and I think it's so exciting to see the three twinks take control!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Nice start.
I regret that smelly socks is not a turn-on to me.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Like [mention]Xtc[/mention] , stinky socks aren't high on my list of turn-ons. That said, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] writes so well that it doesn't matter. I enjoy the arousal of Zakky and the imagination of his captors. Most of all, I enjoy the way you write. Gems like "...the occasional stray hand preventatively clamped itself over the speech-capable orifice of his lower face..." are what keeps me reading.

Good to have you back with new tales.
John2222
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John2222 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Great read. I am a fan of inescapable bondage and leaving the protagonist bound for a long time. Please continue!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Certainly not the normal birthday! Gotta love that the birthday boy becomes the present! It's also great to see your collection of Subs getting the chance to take control!
My M/M Stories Here
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

amazing start, as expected from you. I am captivated and hungry for more, as usual with your work.

I love the normally submissive twinks trying a dominant role. its not like they haven't all had good role models to show them how.

I have always though that it would be more humiliating and degrading to be tied, dominated, or bullied by a beta, then an alpha. anyone can get beat up by the football team, but can you imagine being the chess clubs bitch?

hopefully they take a little pity on the teen, and use Andrew's footwear. I think the rest of the options that come to mind are far too "advanced" for a light weight novice like zakky. we don't want to kill the poor boy, just turn him a nice shade of green lol
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Wedgieboy69 wrote: 1 year ago hopefully they take a little pity on the teen, and use Andrew's footwear. I think the rest of the options that come to mind are far too "advanced" for a light weight novice like zakky. we don't want to kill the poor boy, just turn him a nice shade of green lol
Andrew's socks? Damn, bro! That's bloody harsh :lol:
Our little friend would most definitely turn a nice shade of green...and then some.

Andrew's shitty wads could kill a horse. His socks must be even more torturous now that he's in college and living with the likes of Shawn and his other jockish friends. Something tells me young Zakky would be in wayyy over his head. I'll be sure to pass on your suggestion to Ethan, Steven and Jeremy though ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

Really great story!! It's nice to see steven, jeremy, and ethan on the other side of things.
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
Radio_Ralph23

Post by Radio_Ralph23 »

Awesome story! Good to see you back aswell :)
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago
Wedgieboy69 wrote: 1 year ago hopefully they take a little pity on the teen, and use Andrew's footwear. I think the rest of the options that come to mind are far too "advanced" for a light weight novice like zakky. we don't want to kill the poor boy, just turn him a nice shade of green lol
Andrew's socks? Damn, bro! That's bloody harsh :lol:
Our little friend would most definitely turn a nice shade of green...and then some.

Andrew's shitty wads could kill a horse. His socks must be even more torturous now that he's in college and living with the likes of Shawn and his other jockish friends. Something tells me young Zakky would be in wayyy over his head. I'll be sure to pass on your suggestion to Ethan, Steven and Jeremy though ;)
Andrew's are strong, but nothing compared to any of the alpha's from from the B&G camp. Those are just chemical warfare.

Then you have Mitch's. That would leave the poor kid permanently cross-eyed.

maybe socks are just too rancid for a bondage virgin. maybe a musty pair of underwear to pop his cherry instead?

no matter what they choose, poor Zakky is in for a memorable time
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Wedgieboy69 wrote: 1 year ago Andrew's are strong, but nothing compared to any of the alpha's from the B&G camp. Those are just chemical warfare. Then you have Mitch's. That would leave the poor kid permanently cross-eyed. Maybe socks are just too rancid for a bondage virgin. maybe a musty pair of underwear to pop his cherry instead?

Ah, I don't know about that, buddy. I actually have Andrew very high up on the list of smelliest socks and footwear ;) Excluding the guys from Easy Prey IV, he's actually in fifth place, right behind Shawn, Nick, Zack & Mitch, and tied with Big Mike. Abysmally poor sock-changing habits certainly don't help his case, but I guess the same can be said for Shawn, Chris, and Phil as well. In any case, Ethan's big brother definitely belongs on the "extreme" end of the spectrum.

But yeah, Mitch's socks would definitely leave our little man permanently cross-eyed.
Not sure what he thinks about your underwear/jockstrap gag proposition though :lol:
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

This story has a fantastic start! I can’t wait to see where it goes from here!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Both the birthday boy and his cohort of enthusiastic friends have envious positions.

As usual, your writing of mummification and sock is perfectly on-point.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

MMMmmm...not a big fan of twinks, but mummification...Well, that's a horse of a different color! :D :twisted:
Hornysub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hornysub »

This is a fenomenal start Sir!
I absolutely love it! All of it is hot, be it the story, the settings, and of course the characters. I can't wait to see what's coming next, but I can already tell you that I wish it happened to me. Please, go on!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic