Tension (?/F) *Completed*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Your conclusion, @BlissfulMisery, did not lose any of the intensity of your beginning. Your description of the aftercare was appreciated. That you for offering us this gym.
Thank you.

Speaking of 'after', while it would not have fit well in this case, I have always had a desire to include the 'day after regrets' part of this sort of play. When one realizes maybe they went just a little too far in the heat of the moment... There is even a bit of possible humor to such a thing, if written the right way, although I think that is beyond my abilities. Perhaps in another story...
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago That you for offering us this gym.
I assume you meant 'Thank you for offering us this gem'?
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I assume you meant 'Thank you for offering us this gem'?
Indeed, thanks.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

finally caught up - very intense - in the best of senses - read!
A wonderful description of the mystery of bondage, even if the well descripted level of pain and torment is a little beyond my liking. However, there was never danger and so I was appreciating it line by line.
Excellent!
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

Nainur wrote: 1 year ago finally caught up - very intense - in the best of senses - read!
Appreciate it!
Nainur wrote: 1 year ago A wonderful description of the mystery of bondage, even if the well descripted level of pain and torment is a little beyond my liking. However, there was never danger and so I was appreciating it line by line.
Well, there is always inherent danger to anything of this sort, but that is one of the advantages of fiction, no?
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

A most impressive story. Although intense, as a masochist myself, you had me wishing I was in that predicament myself. While I do prefer more gentler stories, I've also read and enjoyed more intense ones. What makes this story stand out for me is the moments of tenderness and aftercare, which make the story feel genuinely real. The descriptions of the main character as she slips into sub-space are also spot-on. Bravo :!:
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 3 months ago Although intense, as a masochist myself, you had me wishing I was in that predicament myself.
Then I suppose I did my job :P
tiedinbluetights wrote: 3 months ago What makes this story stand out for me is the moments of tenderness and aftercare, which make the story feel genuinely real.
As I have mentioned in other places, I do tend to prefer some element of that in stories - even in the most intense sadomasochistic relationships, some amount of tenderness has to exist for it to be healthy. Especially considering the inherent vulnerability involved in such a thing - physical vulnerability of course, but more importantly, emotional vulnerability.
tiedinbluetights wrote: 3 months ago The descriptions of the main character as she slips into sub-space are also spot-on.
Tried my best to fully describe it - not the easiest thing to do in words! Glad it came across well.

Thanks for commenting!
TieOrBeTied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TieOrBeTied »

Sounds very hot and tense! Love it, and the descriptions!
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

TieOrBeTied wrote: 3 months ago Sounds very hot and tense! Love it, and the descriptions!
Glad you enjoyed it and thank you for taking the time to comment! Definitely tried to make the descriptions as vivid as possible, since the style of story is very much experiential/descriptive. Very happy to hear that it was not for naught.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic