Bound to Have a Good Time - How We Started: Kaylee

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

What fun for Katia and Chelsey. You have caught the spirit of the kitty, [mention]AlexUSA3[/mention]. Excellent.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago What fun for Katia and Chelsey. You have caught the spirit of the kitty, @AlexUSA3. Excellent.
This might be the highest compliment I have ever been given in 10 years hanging around this forum. Thank you for the generosity of your words.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Bondage Party Part 1 (F+/F+)

Regina's purple bandana kerchief kept her hair aside as she pulled her final batch of goodies out of the oven. These were for tonight's so-called "Bondage Party," and the resort's Chief of Security was very excited to see what adventures awaited them tonight.

The purple on Regina's head was a match for her purple button-up sleeveless top with black pin stripes (Colorado Rockies, for her home baseball team) and jean shorts. A pink apron was over the clothes. In the background, he familiar sound of her 70s playlist played at an audible, but not loud, volume so that the resident could sing along as she pleased.

This was the incredible life that she loved so much. It was the perfect way to finish her vacation before she went back to work the next day. She basically got one week-long vacation every quarter, and this was the one quarter of the year where she didn't go visiting or have visitors.

With this done, she just had to sit, switch off the beats, relax, watch the matinee, and wait. Catching baseball games at the resort was difficult because of the time difference to home, but she was used to it now. Her baking and cooking were done, and now it was time to relax and have fun with her friends. Or was it? No! She had forgotten the cake she had put in the oven after the cookies until the buzzer sounded.

Regina had made a simple pink cake from the box since it was both Andrea and Kaylee's favorite flavor. A homemade strawberry frosting, with a perfect reddish-pink color, followed. NOW, finally, Regina was done and could enjoy her game.

=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=

Kaylee was also preparing something perfect in her native Georgia: sweet tea, but decaffinated because this was a night party. It was her territory only for group parties. She lugged her container with her as she walked to the point where she and Chrissy would meet Andrea at the exit of the boardwalk where the cottages were located. Then, they'd head to the beach path, pick up Katia, and head up to Regina's. Anya was traveling there on her own.

Kaylee knew she'd be in ropes and chose to wear some orange leggings and a neon green sleeveless t-shirt. Bright and happy was the way she'd often go on such an occasion because she wanted to keep a bright mood.

"Hi, Chris."
"Hey, Gay Kay!"
"Don't call me that."
"But you know 'gay' also means happy!"
"But most people don't know that anymore. I didn't until you told me last year."
"Your loss."
"My gain."
"Your Gain is my Tide."
"Go away or something."

Chrissy stood bouncing from obviously having too much energy, ADHD, caffeine, or something of the kind. Her aqua t-shirt featured a coral reef and had matching trainers. It was odd to see her with only a white scrunchie holding her hair in a ponytail.

"There she is! Andrea! Save me!" Kaylee said teasingly.
"Is she making bad jokes again?"
"Yes!"
"I am not!"
"I hope you brought your gag because I might just make you sit there handcuffed and gagged!"
"Wouldn't be the first time!"
"No, it wouldn't, would it? You don't learn girl!"
"I will never forget that time you cuffed me in an 'X' to the back of this thing and drove me home because it was dark anyway," Chrissy grinned.
"Shut up, and let's go!"

Katia was the one who was clever and wore a red bikini under her pastel pink jean shorts and pastel yellow t-shirt. She wanted to not only be tortured if she was tied up but also wanted her captor to have an easy time of stripping her. She had no kitchen skills and thus brought nothing except a few bondage toys.

"Take me away!" she greeted the smartly dressed Andrea.

Andrea was always ready to dom. Her blue jeans and white button-up shirt were typical of Andrea on a day off from work as she always liked comfort but also, even in the tropics, liked it best when her legs were covered as she often had cold legs otherwise!

"Shall we go?"
"Of course!" Katia hopped onto the back of the vehicle right next to Chrissy.
"OK!"

From the beach to the top of the mount where Regina's house was located was only about 7 minutes by golf cart. Anya was already there and sitting on the one of the porch rocking chairs talking to Regina. She was dressed most smartly of all in her reddish skirt, beige top, and black high heels.

"Hello girls," she winked at them.
"Hi, girlfriend!" Andrea gave her a kiss on the cheek.
"Mwah! How's my Andrea?"
"Perfect!"
"Well, now that we're all here, let's go inside, hm?" Regina said to the group.
"Yes, Mom!" Chrissy eagerly went inside.
"No telling her twice!"
"I love how she calls you 'Mom'," Kaylee grinned.
"Maybe because I'm 28 and beautiful??"
"Does that make you the oldest of us?"
"Not answering that," the Colorado girl responded with a massive smile.
"You're a good mother," Andrea said.
"Thank you. Now, get in before I drag you in."
"Yes, officer."

An hour of fun snacking, laughing, teasing, drinking, and other -ing's followed as the girls enjoyed each other's company. Then Chrissy pulled an empty beer bottle out of her bag.

"More pisswater?" Regina asked snarkily.
"No, Reg, this isn't one of your bottles, and it's empty anyway."
"Never mind then!"
"We spin it, and whoever it points to gets tied up and tickled for 15 minutes."
"Oh, this will be a fun way to kick into the bondage portion of the bondage party!"
"Here goes!"

Chrissy set the bottle in motion with perfection. It spun and spun and spun, and the girls watched with great interest until the bottle finally stopped and pointed at the victim.

ANDREA
Last edited by AlexUSA3 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Damn, [mention]AlexUSA3[/mention], but you write hot stuff!
Spy Task Force Completed
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Bondage Party Part 2 (F+/F+)

"ME?!" Andrea stared at the bottle pointing right at her and stifled her laughter while she held a hand to her chest.
"You!" Chrissy pointed at her with glee and held up a piece of rope.
"Yes, you," Regina put her hands on her hips and grinned mischievously.
"Come now, Andrea," Anya, in a rare dominant moment, strutted over to Andrea, "It's your turn."
"Ummmm...," Andrea felt herself having to resist panic as Anya calmly took her arms.
"We'll keep it simple," Katia winked at her.

Katia held Andrea's legs; Anya held her arms; and Regina held her torso. Kaylee and Chrissy bound Andrea's ankles, thighs, and wrists with rope, and Katia's big white ball gag filled Andrea's mouth. For the first time in her life, Andrea was the one bound and gagged!

Andrea watched in wonder as her shoes were removed and her shirt was unbuttoned. Chrissy, Katia, Regina, Anya, and Kaylee were all ready to go. They looked at each other, and Kaylee winked. Somehow, that wink triggered an explosion of tickling.

"NO! AH HA HA!" Andrea suddenly discovered how ticklish she really was!

Five girls at once was too much. They attacked her soles, legs, belly, and ribs without much regard at all. Her increasing laughter only increased theirs! It was surprisingly delightful to be, just to say she did, the victim of the friends she so frequently dominated.

"How was it, Andrea?" Anya asked as she removed the gag.
"That was something different, but I don't look forward to being tied up again! I'm a domme for a reason."
"Yes, you are."
"I'm going to make you pay, bestie."
"Make me pay! I love when you torque me out!"
"Oh, will I torque you. Girl, those elbows are going to touch!"
"Bring it on! I have enough rope here!"
"I will gladly make you pay, my dear!" the now free Andrea said.
"Tie me up, girl!"

Torque was a good word for it. Chrissy's elbows were touching quite stiffly, and rope was fastened at her elbows first and then her wrists and forearms. She bent down and pulled off her shorts to reveal her black panties.

"Oh, I like the way that feels, girlfriend!" Chrissy said as her shirt was pulled up to reveal her lack of a bra.
"You'll be liking it less after I've done all I intend to do to you for that earlier insult."
"This is going to be a good night, girls! Hey, where's Reg?"
"Um... I don't know! Ope!" Kaylee said, "Kat's gone too."
"Oh, well, that tells us where!" Anya laughed at this, "C'mon, Kay. Let's engage in some voyeurism quietly."
"I'm going to do worse yet!" Andrea threatened Chrissy.
"Bring it!" Chrissy challenged Andrea while she got a breast harness tied.

You never do that. You never dare the domme to give it her worst. When she does, you end up like Chrissy, whose torso was on the coffee table. Her hips were bound to where the legs of the table met the table top. Her knees were tied to the intersection between the legs and the above-ground lower shelf, and her ankles were crossed and tied. Chrissy's own black ball gag was in her mouth, and her vibrator was cling-wrapped to her leg (and the table leg) and plugged into the wall. A rope ran from her wrists to her ankles, and of course there was a crotch rope with a special knot right on the entrance to Chrissy's "happy place."

"MMMMM!" Chrissy drooled into her ball gag as the instrument buzzed on her.
"That'll teach you," Andrea lightly spanked her.
"WHEEE!"

"Oh, look in there!" Anya whispered to Kaylee.

In the bedroom, Katia was down to her bikini and was duct taped at her wrists, waist, lower and upper chest, and frogtied legs. Anya figured a sponge was in her mouth under all that duct tape. They were spooning on the bed with Regina fondling her captive's breasts.

"Let's take Regina for a ride," Anya suggested.

The pair quietly entered the room while Regina had her back to them. Anya sneaked up behind Regina while Katia moaned in an attempt to clue her in as to what was occurring. But Regina thought it was just acting. Then it was too late.

"MMMM?!"
"You can't overpower both of us!" Anya said with a giggle.
"You're ours!"

Regina had been caught.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Bondage Party Finale (F+/F+)

"Well, well, well...," Anya teased her friend.
"Hmmph!" Regina groaned in surprise.
"Now, now," Kaylee said as she took a strap and secured Regina's wrists behind her, "This will be fun for everyone."

Regina's bondage straps didn't appear nearly frequently enough for her liking. Anya unbuttoned the purple Colorado Rockies jersey shirt before strapping Regina's elbows, below her breasts, and above her breasts. Meanwhile, Kaylee strapped her waist and then her lower legs in four places and her upper legs in 3.

"How shall we gag you?"
"How about my ring gag?" the victim suggested playfully.
"You get what you desire," Anya always aimed to please in her hotel-clerk way.
"Ugh!" Regina groaned as the gag forced her mouth open and was strapped behind her head.
"Now, you two have fun."
"Mmmm!"

This was new for both girls who were now left in the dark. Regina flopped herself on top of Katia and began grinding her as best she could. The grinding always stimulated something in them though! Oh, how different and fun this was trying to have sex while they were both tied and gagged!

Lips couldn't touch,but the erotic intent was there. Crotches rubbed, and legs rubbed against crotches. Sensual quiet moans pierced the silence. The thrill of orgasm and the strong groans that followed made this night unforgettable for both girls.

Downstairs, a different kind of erotic sound pierced the air as Chrissy let out a loud squeal as the vibrator and invasive crotch rope forced her into an unwilling and painful orgasm.

"Mmmmm!"
"That's just what you deserve!" Andrea pulled on Chrissy's hair.
"Ow!" she yelled into the gag.

The girl was nearly in a puddle of her own drool. Andrea was mixing her vibration with the hair pulling, pulls on the crotch rope, and breast fondling. Chrissy, fastened to the table as rudely as she was, could do little to resist, but she expressed her displeasure by moaning and moving her legs.

"Girlfriend, quit torturing Chrissy and torture me instead. I've been a naughty girl."
"You, Anya? Naughty for you is usually restricted to work."
"No, I'm a voyeurist. I was listening to Regina and Katia having some sauna level bondage sex."
"Oh, is that so, Miss Anya. Well, I brought rope to tie up someone else, and I guess it's going to be you."
"Sweet!" Kaylee grinned.
"Don't want to be tied at all?" Andrea asked her.
"No, there's enough going on."
"No pressure," Andrea responded to this with a laugh.
"Got bent, girl?" Anya responded with an aggressive zing and a cackle.
"I..."
"This is the girl that asked if you ever acquire a taste for sperm. Never mind. Tie me up, Andrea."
"This deserves deluxe treatment."

Anya couldn't wait to see what imprisonment she would have to escape... If she could at all!

Upstairs, Katia had acquired Regina's knife and cut herself free from her prison. She was on top of her friend while petting the girls head and hair and kissing her face.

"Mmmmm!" Regina groaned with erotic jubillation as she was enjoying being on the bottom for once.
"Mmm... don't fret Regina."

The cop was sufficiently strapped that she was helpless against the lifeguard's dry humping. Katia, however, was considerate of Regina's and thus had put the vibrator between them against Regina's panties after pulling down her shorts as far as she could. Passion burned in the room as the buzzer did its duty in overexciting two very excited young ladies.

"I never imagined it'd be fun dominating you of all people."
"Mmmmm!"
"Keep calm, my sweet lady," Katia began loosening the straps.

What followed was even more unchecked passion and cheap romance as this one-night stand continued in what is colloquially referred to as "necking" between the two. The two took turns being the one on top and frequently rolled. After some time, they were sitting on the edge of the bed with Regina's shorts back on.

"Wow," Regina pulled her kerchief off and shook her head so that her hair was loose again.
"I love this uncontrollable wave and curl you have."
"Well, thanks. Shall we go back down now?"
"Pretty bad of us to sneak off for sex when you're the host."
"Nah! Let's go, hot stuff."

Ropes now bound Anya's wrists, elbows, ankles, knees, and thighs. A pair of panties and strips of duct tape over her lips let her unable to speak intelligibly. Anya was now in her happiest place of all: bound and gagged.

In a scene similar to the above, Anya was left to struggle on the floor for the entertainment of Kaylee and Andrea. The former even, after some time, walked over and hiked up Anya's shirt and bra just to embarrass the poor girl.

"Have we missed anything?" Katia asked as she descended the stair.
"UGH!"
"Chrissy's on her 4th or 5th orgasm and been screaming."
"You're cruel!"
"Her record his 9 in one session! I want to push for 10!"
"My God how long do you keep this girl tied up?!"
"My secret!"

"Oh, I could really torture you," Regina fondled Chrissy a little.
"Mmmmmm!"
"And how is our voyeurist?"
"Mmmmm!" was Anya's response.
"Our cute little friend is in such trouble!"
"Both of them are for sure!" Katia winked at Regina.
"Let's make life more miserable for Chrissy!" Andrea suggested.

They surprisingly found a way to do so while Anya watched in silent curiosity as Chrissy was placed on a chair on her stomach while still in her hogtie. Nipple clamps were fixed to her breasts with the attached roped going under the chair, through her crotch rope, and to her hair. Everything came back to that crotch rope!

Chrissy shrieked even though her eyes said she was in ecstasy enjoying this. Anya's eyes sparkled in amazement at her predicament, and she waited for eyes to affix on her again before continuing her quest. Anya was an escape artist, and art is nothing without a crowd.

When the attention was again on Anya, then she resumed her struggle. Anya made pleasant and even happy gag sounds as she worked to loosen her bonds while in the background the room was pierced by the shriek of an orgasm from the other victim. The Houdini-wannabe squrimed and wiggled until the ropes on her elbows slipped down to her wrists. This is made twisting her wrists to loosen those a breeze, and soon the Indian girl was peeling the tape off her face and smiling at her friends while she untied her legs and put her clothes back where they belong.

"Bravo!" Regina and Kaylee clapped for her.
"Thank you!" Anya curtsied in return.
"I envy you so," Katia said in a dreamlike tone.
"My escape abilities?"
"Yeah."
"Practice makes perfect."
"So they say."
"Some of us don't like escaping," Kaylee said.
"But still like fighting as if we think we can," Regina added, thinking back to the day she was taped and anally f*cked while in her work uniform.

Regina walked over to Chrissy and began to remove different stimulations. It had been a long night, and now the cop wanted to decompress. It was time for her guests to move along, and after removing the clamps and vibrator she took out the gag.

"Oh, thank God for you, Reg," Chrissy said as the gag came out, "Oh, hold on."
"Huh?"
"Ohhhhhhhh! Man!"
"You're an animal."
"Thank you!"
"No problem!"

After teamwork to clean up, Regina was all alone in her bed and with a big smile on her face. Andrea took the happy Katia, Chrissy, and Kaylee back to their places. Anya, like Regina, was happy to climb into her own bed for a good night's rest.

As the sun arose on Monday, Chrissy, Anya, and Kaylee looked forward to a week in which each one of them would get it once...

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I liked this chapter,very much so :)
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

That sounds like such a dream! Thank you for letting me be a part of it (:
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

The Manholes (M/Chrissy)

Chrissy wasn't certain how long it had been since she received a report from Regina that showed a man wanted a piece of her pussy. She knew it had been at least 3 months, or about 20-30 clients, since then. There it was, however.

Regina provided the best reports to her girls. She practically doxxed the people before approving any, and then Andrea would often times reject them anyway for personal reasons. Regina was more black-and-white, and Andrea was more by gut feelings.

Chrissy had before her the full details of the client's survey that he had to fill out beforehand. His answers to the questions. His driver's license picture with his height and weight listed. Regina was scary efficient, and Chrissy loved it.

A blue bikini and a white nautical bandana headscarf were Chrissy's outfit of choice on this particular occasion. After a day of tours, it was good to relax and get paid for it too! She cracked open a bottle of her Budweiser "pisswater" and sent a picture of the bottle to Regina with a cackle.

While she slowly drank her beverage, Chrissy went to her cubby and took out the rope and gag she suspected this client would want to use on her. Thus was no guarantee, but she usually was right. More than that, she was always willing to eat crow when she was wrong.

Throughout Monday, Chrissy had been sore to say the least. Her pussy had taken a beating at Andrea's hands, but it felt, as Chrissy said, "so freaking awesome." She was looking forward to a really naughty bondage game. She wanted cum to be pumped into her mouth and vagina so badly as she was horny from orgasming so much without the male companionship and other such things.

Chrissy felt her heart race when she heard her doorbell ring. She paused for a second, and then walked up to the door. After putting the slide lock in place, she opened the door and looked out. There stood a man 6 inches taller than her, or 6 feet, with curly chestnut hair and a beard. He was in just swim trunks.

"Hi, Chrissy?"
"Ian?"
"Yes!"
"Then I'm Chrissy! Won't you come in?"
"Thanks! I'm super nervous about this before."
"Done what?"
"Tied up a girl for real. I've never done it."
"Never?! Bro, you're missing out. Now, here's your chance to have a girl bound, gagged, and helpless, and she so badly wants to be in that spot and have someone take advantage of her."
"That's what I want to do!"
"Want a cold one?"
"What kind?"
"I drink Budweiser, but I also have sodas, orange juice, water."
"I'll take a sugar high of soda."
"'K bro! Sit down, and let's watch some soccer or some other sport you like."
"You like sports? What's your favorite?"
"Soccer, Fallout, GTA."
"You play FPSs?"
"Hell yeah, man. My friend got me into the GTA. She likes all that Rockstar free roam chaos shit. Me, I like a story, so I mostly play the story driven ones or sports games."
"What's your favorite?"
"I dunno. I don't want to take time away from your session, though, so we'll come back to that after."
"All right. You want to start?"
"Let's just take it slow so you can learn. I can even tie myself up if it helps you."
"I'm eager."
"Awesome! Let's start then," she rubbed her hand on his chest hair, "You virgin?"
"No!"
"OK. No need to teach you about making love."

Chrissy started the timer and sat on the bed. She decided to go for a safe spreadeagle tie on this occasion. The rope was put on the bed, and she prepared a cleave gag of a red bandana and put it aside.

"Well, I guessed wrong on what I thought you'd want. So, I'm going to tie my legs out, then instruct you on the arms, OK?"
"All right."

Chrissy took her time explaining a spreadeagle and how to do it until Ian had her in a taut X on the bed. She smiled at him as she knew what would come next, but she still wanted to make sure he was comfortable.

"Come make love, big guy. Kiss me."
"All right."

Ian climbed on her and brought his face to hers. They stared into each other's eyes. Finally, Chrissy winked and tilted her head in a flirty way.

"Mmmmm!" they began kissing, and his hands began feeling her up.

Romantic passion was something Chrissy rarely got in a session, and it made her feel so warm inside to actually have a client interested in such activity. She returned his kisses with great satisfaction, and she knew she was aroused by it.

"Oops! Did you just remove my bikini?"
"I might have."
"Oh, dear, Ian, your trunks fell off."
"They did? Oh, my!"
"Oh, no! A man has come to r@pe me in my own home!"
"What?"
"I might scream or call for help! HELP!"
"Oh, damn. Uh... Shut up!"
"Mmm!" Chrissy got the simple red bandana cleave gag.
"There, now behave!"
"Heh heh!" she smiled at him.
"I'm shocked at your audacity."
"Mmmmm!" she moaned happily.
"Here goes."
"Oohhhhhhh!" was her reaction as his cock penetrated her.

It felt so good to have a man inside her. Chrissy's sensual groans filled the room as he kissed her cheeks and forehead. She struggled a little to indicate a playful resistance, and then talked through the fabric.

"Ammer me!"
"If you so wish!"

Ian began to "hammer" her with a rough in-and-out motion while his lips kissed her face, neck, and breasts. Chrissy was clearly going for a heavy and dark scene as she grunted in rhythm and even made some agonized, long moans. This was the boner she had been wanting in her for a while, and oh, the mixed delight and pain that emanated from her in a long, loud, sexual moan as Ian pumped his fluid into her.

Sweat poured from her brow, but Ian continued to seek her own gratification as well, pushing long after his own orgasm. In addition to the kisses, he occasionally squeezed and twisted her breasts until a second sexually charged groan came from Chrissy.

"Oh! Augh! Mmmmmm! Ohhhhhhh..."
"You feelin' it?"
"Mmm hmmmmmmmmmm...mm... mmmmmmm!"
"My helpless little Chrissy."
"Oh! Eh ee go!"
"You want me to torture you even more?"
"Mmm hmm!" she said and shook her, and Ian resumed.
"As you wish."
"Oh! NO!" she cried but didn't give the signal, indicating he was doing the right thing.

It took a long time before he was able to work up yet another pumping into Chrissy's vagina. She enjoyed the entire sequence and was thoroughly wet when he orgasmed this second time. After a long, loud groan, Chrissy made her desire clear.

"Unahh ee!"
"OK!" Ian unknotted the red bandana.
"That was f*cking awesome! How about you take 20 minutes to cool off, and then we 69?"
"69?"
"Yeah, you lick the puss while ramming your junk down my throat?"
"All right."
"It's a bonus. No extra charge."
"Sweet."

Part 3 was as good as Parts 1 & 2. Chrissy enjoyed both sides of it: him dishing and taking. It was a great way to end an incredible session. Afterwards, they took a quick shower together and then talked while sitting on the couch for the last 10 minutes. After Ian had left, Chrissy checked in with Regina.

"Oh, Reg, was it a good one 😋 "
"Oh, a yummy one, eh?"
"Hell yeah!"
"Good! Back to work now 😉 "

Chrissy hoped that Anya and Kaylee would have as much fun as she did in their respective adventures.
Last edited by AlexUSA3 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Great chapter, [mention]AlexUSA3[/mention]. Excellent bondage tension and great sexual tension. As always, I am looking forward to what you might offer next.
Spy Task Force Completed
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

Terrific writing and very enjoyable mix of colorful characters! And just a thought, for those times when someone left their ballgag at home, and a cleave gag just isn't up to the task, a panty-gag is always an option ;-)
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Double or Nothing (M/Anya)

Anya loved a smart outfit more than even bondage. Bondage was good, but an escape challenge was even better. Better than that was good bondage sex. Anya didn't get much of that as much guys just wanted a quick screw in the rear or mouth; few considered her own wishes and desires.

Another day, another sigh, another customer, another hour on the computer sorting things... It wasn't a bad job, but when there was something to experience after the shift Anya found it hard to concentrate on work. In fact, she struggled and sometimes had to cross her legs to keep herself calm.

When Anya walked out at the end of her shift, her heels clacked on the linoleum floor until she reached carpet that would dampen the sound to near silence. Her tight black skirt and perfectly proportioned blouse made her a perfect damsel-to-be.

When she reached her suite, Anya opened the door and inevitably found a three-page packet on the floor. Sure enough, it was the profile on her client. Anya trusted Regina and Andrea to handle the details, so Anya just scanned to see what the client looked like so she'd know who to expect.

Anya poured brewed herself a cup of black tea. She didn't have sweet tea, she didn't drink soda, and she wanted the caffeine to heighten her senses before the session. She found the caffeine helped her to do better at escapes.

"Hello?" she answered the door when the time came.
"Hi there! I'm Don Greene. I'm here for Anya?"
"I'm Anya. Won't you come in?" she asked with her professional courtesy.
"Thank you."
"Would you like a drink?"
"No thanks," he smiled warmly.
"All right, well... You know how it works?"
"I tie you up; if you can't escape I get a discount, right?"
"Yep. And then after the innocent fun we can then get to the dirty stuff."
"Perfect!"
"What would you like? I have rope, chain, cuff..."
"How about the chains? They sound really awesome to me."
"Ever chained someone up?"
"Roped, taped, cuffed... Never chains."
"You're experienced. Have fun with it."

Anya had the thin chains wrapped around her wrists in front of her and ankles. Both were padlocked, and then more chain was wrapped around her ankles and wrists together. Anya sat on the floor with a big grin. She shook the chains and winked.

"5 minutes."
"For that?! Are you kidding?!"
"No jokes. Ready? Let's roll."
"All right."

Anya was a warrior princess of some sort. She immediately dissected the intrinsic work Don had done and extricated herself from the situation in under 4 minutes even. She flew through the entire thing with a precision that baffled her guest.

"That was fun and easy. Let's try again with the rope, and if I am not out in 10 minutes you'll take my pussy, OK?"
"Deal."

Anya sat on a wooden chair and permitted Don to do as he wished. He didn't spare anything as he tightly tied her wrists, ankles, knees, and thighs. A simple breast harness cause her breasts to push out, and Anya grinned at this.

"Well, what now?"
"What do you want?" Don asked as began squeezing her boobs.
"Mmmmmm... I think you should... gag me."
"Let's pick something glamorous for a glamorous lady."
"Am I glamorous?"
"Unquestionably," Don approached her with a wadded pair of panties and a roll of red duct tape.
"Thank you," she opened her mouth and accepted the cloth, "Mmmm!"
"A pretty shade of red to accentuate your beautiful skin tone, my pretty."
"Mmm!" Anya winked at him and wiggled so that her breasts jiggled.
"Entertain me, if you please?"

Anya knew what he meant and began squealing and squirming in her bonds. The squeals were few and mostly she just grunted. While she wriggled, she kicked off her high heels and eventually squirmed her way on the floor with her stomach on the chair. Don eventually pulled her up and seated her on the bed.

"Would the beautiful young lady humor me?"
"Hmmm?" she asked as her pantyhose was drawn down.
"Just a little thing," he unbuckled his pants and dropped them to the floor along with his underwear.
"Mmmmm!" Anya moaned with pleasure as her legs were hoisted up so he enter from behind.
"You like it?"
"Mmm!" she nodded and tried to writhe sensuously.
"I bet you like it gentle but firm."
"Mmm hmm!"

Anya felt like she was in bondage heaven with him perfectly exploring her inner self. He carefully perused her until he found her pleasure. Then he gently pushed in and out until he heard a long moan of deep satisfaction. Then he began searching around until he reached his pleasure too.

"Ooh!" she squealed gleefully as his warmth filled her.
"That's fun, but I have more fun in mind," he lowered her legs and sat next to her.
"Hmmmm?"
"I want to enjoy these," he again fondled her breasts.

That was just what the doctor ordered. Anya groaned in a very erotic tone while her breasts were groped, squeeze, and massaged. A good breast handling was perhaps her favorite form of sexual stimulation. Waves of emotions passed through her body as Don did this to her, and her groans of pleasure pleased him as well.

"Mmmmmmm..."
"I'm enjoying your company so much... You're very much a lady."
"Mmmmm!" she nuzzled him while taking deep breaths.
"Anya?"
"Mmmmmmmmmm!" the waves of emotion overcame her.
"That's perfect."

The rest of the session went like this until it was time for Don to untie Anya. It was a bit sad for both, but it was necessary.

"Thank you for a wonderful afternoon," Don said to her.
"No, no, thank you. I know you're paying good money and all that, but we really did enjoy it. How would you, Don... I've never done this before."
"What?"
"Would you stay the night? Bondage free?"
"I probably shouldn't, but..."
"You're already staying in here tonight. OK... How about I come meet you at your room?"
"Ummm... OK, we can do that," he smiled at her.
"I'll be by later."

Anya hadn't had one night stand in so long, and it felt good to just engage in romantic passion with no strings attached. It seemed like the time just flew.

Next it's Kaylee's turn. 😉

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It would seem that Anya has had a fine time. Good for her! A woman who truly enjoys a breast grope is a treasure indeed. And now, we can only hope that Kaylee fairs as well. Good work, [mention]AlexUSA3[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Sorority Girl (M/Kaylee)

Kaylee let out a sigh and approached the table with its waiting customers. At a distance, she recognized the two girls at the table instantly. One was recognizable by the cop uniform and the other by the perfect blouse and skirt.

"Two of my favorite ladies. What'll you have to drink, Anya?"
"Raspberry lemonade."
"Excellent. I'll be back."
"What about Regina? Oh, never mind. Girlfriend, you and your German beer."
"Only the best for me."
"You flunked history, didn't you?"
"What?! Anya!"
"Germany invaded Poland in World War II, girl!"
"So why shouldn't a girl with Polish blood drink German beer?"
"Keep it going. See the light."
"I guess I'm a traitor."
"Damn it!"
"Now, shut up! I'm technically on duty even if on dinner break!"
"Girl, I have a confession."
"Yeah?"
"I did something with Mr. Don Greene that would make you mad and Kaylee jealous."
"Oh?"
"Yeah. I went to Mr. Greene's room with him."
"Anya, you know better than that."
"I hadn't enjoyed being with a man so much since that one client our third month in business."
"Your risk to take."
"Ladies, hate to interrupt your dirty talk, but here are your drinks," Kaylee interrupted.
"No problem."
"Raspberry lemonade for Anya; pisswater for Regina. Ready to order?"
"Shrimp alfredo," Regina responded.
"Whoa! Not... fish 'n' chips?"
"Not tonight."
"Anya?"
"Blackened tilapia."
"Right-o! Be back with that!"
"You went to his room for sex sex... Not bondage," Regina asked in a low voice.
"Right. I have never done that before. Only the second one night stand I've had since moving here."
"First with a client though."
"Yeah... I felt guilty afterwards."
"You should. Don't be a cheap whore like Kaylee."
"Oh, Regina, you're harsh."
"My job is primarily to keep you safe, but it's harder when you willingly get into potential danger."
"I know."
"Don't feel bad. Just think... Kaylee has a one-night stand with a client at least twice a month."
"What flavor does she like? Gonorrhea? Hepatitis?"
"Stop it!"
"Very odd... where is my bae Andrea?"
"I don't know."
"She left for her annual physical," Kaylee responded.
"Physical? Hmmm," Regina wondered.
"Most people have their physical near their birthday... I don't know when her birthday is! She never has told me."
"I'm born in spring, but I have mine in fall," Anya contradicted Kaylee's thought.
"No, no... this is definitely something. Because last year around the time of her physical she had a visit from her brother."
"I can find out. I have all the dirt on all of you," Regina winked.

That night, Kaylee had a client for sure. She was always eager for clients.

It brought her mind back to her college modeling experiences with a few of her sorority sisters. She was the only one who came up with an excuse her mother would believe as she claimed she had scholarships and stuff that eliminated her need for loans that year. The others all one-by-one got outed, so Kaylee quit before she got caught as well.

Tonight's client was a man named Brent. For this, Kaylee decided to where her favorite thing: black lace bra and panties. She was far from a goth, but black was still her favorite color as shown by her nearly all black bondage supplies: muzzle, tape, vet wrap, bandanas, cuffs, rope, straps, stuffing, pantyhose... all black. Some of her gags weren't pure black, and neither was the new toy.

Today her new bondage toy had finally arrived after much waiting. She was planning to open it when Brent arrived. She didn't know what he was looking for, but from Regina's report it sounded like he just wanted some romantic bondage fun.

"Hi," she opened the door with a smile, "Brent?"
"Kaylee?" he asked nervously.
"Come on in!"
"How does this work?"
"You're new to this, huh?"
"Yeah, kind of... I've never tied up someone except for my sister during games when I was a kid and teen."
"Relax. It's fine," she took his hand, "Just sit down here and take off your shirt. You're what? 22?"
"21."
"Sit down and calm down," she smiled.
"Tell me how you like it, and we'll roll with it."
"I love romantic movies, like on Hallmark. We can sit and watch one of those or maybe even something else. Maybe we do that while I'm a little tied up, and then we'll get dirty."
"OK," he smiled at her.
"Here," she handed him two pieces of black rope.
"All right."

Kaylee's wrists and ankles were tied, and then she sat on Brent's lap while they watched a little TV. As they watched, he occasionally fondled her breasts or pussy, and Kaylee groaned a little. She'd then smile, and sometimes she'd nuzzle him or kiss his neck to get his hands moving.

"Now, why don't we have some fun. Untie me, and I'll show you the new toy I got."
"All right!" he complied.
"Here it is!" she pulled a blue armbinder with black laces out of the box.
"Oh, that's really fancy."
"Would you like to use it on me? I even have the parts already to attach it to my muzzle."
"All right... we'll learn together."

Brent carefully fastened the armbinder onto Kaylee and took care in securing the laces. Then, he put the solid black leather muzzle on her. She moaned sensuously and sat down. She motioned for him to sit too.

"OK."
"Mmmmm!" she winked and rubbed her now-arm-nub on his crotch, and then she sprang up.
"You're a naughty girl."
"Mmmm hmmm!" she hopped a little.
"I'm coming for you, you bondage bunny!"

During a session, as has been seen, Kaylee wasn't beyond just fondling the client to get him going. To say Kaylee was a bondage slut was an understatement; she was just a slut. In college, she was known as a sorority slut too. Kaylee just loved a cheap screw and was the only one of the 6 call girls of the resort who would say a session was awesome without even reaching her own orgasm.

Likewise, Kaylee had an edge of hospitality and warmth. She very much cared about people and wanted the client to be happy. Heck, she just liked seeing people happy. She was the person who could buy someone a Christmas gift and not be upset at getting nothing in return. When it comes to adventure, like Chrissy, Kaylee will jump into a new adventure without any trepidation whatsoever. Her care was more sisterly than Regina's maternal manner though.

"Mmmmm," Kaylee squirmed sensuously as her panties were pulled off her.
"It'll be fun, Miss."

Kaylee didn't too often encounter someone younger than her, so it was fun to, for once, be the more mature one in the pair and getting to play the cute sorority type again. She especially liked squirming away in this game. She'd let him penetrate her, get going, and then inch away, sometimes even start walking away. Brent, however, spotted the leather cuffs attached to the feet of the bed and used those to prevent further escapes.

The next phase was Kaylee's favorite: kissing. The gag came off, and the next hour was just kissing, laughing, talking, joking, and discussing ideas for how to end the session with a real high note, but they eventually agreed on another of Kaylee's favorite things: they had all night to decide even after the session ended.

It was around 2 AM, long after the official "session" had ended, that they happened to be awake in bed with Kaylee's wrists and elbows securely, but not dangerously, strapped behind her back and her ankles also strapped together that she finally made a suggestion.

"Cutie pie, we've been here all night, and you haven't once fed me a snack even though you've used me up plenty."
"You want that?"
"Please? While you're doing it, put your hands all over me and watch my reaction."
"Let's have fun."

Kaylee had unique reactions to things. In this case, while sucking on a cock, she'd find the spots that made the guy react most and then avoid those until she was ready to go. When he'd squeeze her breasts, she'd pause and let out a long groan. When he'd finger her, she'd practically hump his hand. With other rubbings and massages, she'd almost sing. Finally, she'd either be grimacing or rolling her eyes in ecstasy when the flow turned on and cum entered her mouth; reactions depended upon the flavor.

With that part done, Kaylee was untied, and she and Brent slept spooning until sunrise.

During the early portions of the session, Regina consulted her files on each of the girls in her charge. Nothing gets by a mother, not even an unofficial maternal figure amongst a bunch of call girls. Regina opened her small binder in which she stored all the "dirt" and found Andrea's file.

"Ah ha! She has a birthday next week. Well, girl, you're finally getting the birthday party you never asked for."

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Such good fun. This, of course, reinforces my earlier assessment that Kaylee would be my favorite. Thank you, [mention]AlexUSA3[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Such good fun. This, of course, reinforces my earlier assessment that Kaylee would be my favorite. Thank you, @AlexUSA3.
Now if only more people would step up and inquire about having a good time. Surely there are enough single guys and girls on this site. Maybe even some couples who want to be tortured by Andrea?

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Birthday Surprise, Part 1 (Andrea/Chrissy+Katia+Regina+Kaylee)

Regina whistled and carried a big cooler bag and put it on the seat of her golf cart. Inside was the Jell-o cake she had made just for Andrea on this day of a surprise birthday party. Today, she was motoring toward the city to pickup Anya.

=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=

Katia was the most golf cart dependent of the six call girls. Like Andrea, she frequently biked, but she was the further away from any shopping, like the grocery store. The energy conscience Katia, of course, had one of the more energy efficient models as it had solar panels on its roof that helped at least a little, or, as Chrissy said when they picked them out, "It's better than nothing."

Maybe nothing would have been better, as those panels were heavy and ruined her acceleration. Chrissy eventually did further research and decided that perhaps the solar panels did more harm than good, but Katia stuck with them.

"Hey, fellow bandana girl." Katia greeted Chrissy.
"Hey, fellow bandana girl," Chrissy returned the greeting.
"Where's Kay?"
"She's on her way. She forgot something."

Hope springs eternal with Katia, and she wore a purple bikini underneath pink trainers and a black t-shirt. Her hair was secured in a purple kerchief bandana as she was driving to this party after a long day on the beach on duty.

Alongside her was Chrissy. Chrissy had a sea green skort (athletic skirt), a beige tank top, and a sea green bandana with bright frosty blue nautical emblems on it. She sat up and looked at Katia.

"How was your day?"
"Awesome, but tiresome. Sharks were spotted, so I had to keep dragging people out."
"That sucks."
"Yours?"
"I did a couple tours in the morning for fill-in."
"Nice."
"Hit the gym; went to the driving range after lunch."
"Golf game improving?"
"Not as quickly as my ability to ham it up while bound and gagged."
"Hee hee," Katia giggle softly, "I believe that."

=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=

"Regina, one of my favorite ladies," said Anya.
"Yes, I worked today and am still in da 'form. How is my sweet Anya?"
"Oh, she cleaned house all day."
"Cleaned your place really special because?"
"Next week is the engineering conference. There'll be thousands of them, and many of them will be looking for similarly autistic sex."
"Oh, yeah... I got a couple for next week. I got a dude and a girl. Both will be equally robotic, I bet, and similarly leave me without an orgasm."
"The only thing worse than being f-cked is being f-cked by a machine."
"That sounds like some sick p0rn girl."
"Yep. Is that a lime Jell-O cake?"
"It sure is!"
"Awesome! It's one of my faves too. How old is Andrea anyway?"
"I'm not telling, but I will say that I have at least one digit on her."
"And you're 28..."

How cruel of Regina to leave her questioning like that!

=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=

"Knock knock knock!" Chrissy shouted as she rang the door bell.
"Really, Chrissy?" Kaylee questioned this action.
"Yes, really."
"You wear that scarf so tight it constricts your intelligence. Go get an MRI."
"What about me?" Katia asked in morbid curiosity.
"You clearly don't wear it so tightly. You never say things like this."
"Hi, girls! I didn't realize anyone was here until my Chime went off. I was out back with Nelson."
"Regina did dirty work and found out the secret that only I knew."
"Oh, that girl is going to pay..."
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Katia blurted.
"F-ck that snoop! Oh, I'll f-ck her myself!"
"Did I say something bad?"
"I was wrong. Your scarf and your panties are both on too tightly," Kaylee retorted.
"I've never!"
"Your fine, Kat. You were all bound to figure it out," Andrea put her arm around Katia, "Come on in. We'll party out back until it's 'ropes out' time."

"I will personally destroy your p-ssy later," Andrea hugged Regina when she and Anya arrived.
"Uh oh. Cat outta 'da bag?"
"Is it ever, mountain girl. That was very dirty and very clever of you."
"Oh, boy! I hope I get the horse!"
"Ha, guarantee you won't! Oh, my goodness, is that..."
"Lime Jell-O, your favorite."
"Hot damn!"
"I look forward to your revenge. Make it count."
"So why don't you like birthdays anyway?"
"Too many bad memories."
"Oh?"
"Yeah."
"Gotcha."
"Thanks. Let's go out back where the party is."

"We've partied. We had snacks and dinner and cake and maybe a shot or two each... Now, birthday girl, pick your victims," Anya said.
"How many do I get?"
"Up to 3."
"Sorry, Regina, but I promised you."
"That you did! I'm going to be screwed!"
"Two shots is too many for her," Katia rolled her eyes, "I had two and am fine."
"The rest of us had one, so go easy on us," Chrissy winked at her.
"You're another," Andrea tapped Chrissy on the shoulder.
"And number 3?"
"I'm going to do shift work. Kaylee early; Katia later. Anya will be safety inspector."
"Ooh, fancy title!"
"I'll do you proud, girlfriend."
"Let's go into the basement. Chrissy, be prepared to do a lot of screaming."
"Sweet! I didn't wear a bra just for this!"

The basement, also known as the dungeon. Here, they tested the special gift they and others "in the know" pitched in to buy: a special vibrator that had a programmable setting. Katia was more than happy to set this up the way Andrea wanted.

"OK, Chris, arms behind your back."

Chrissy's wrists and elbows were tied behind her, and her ankles were roped to a spreader bar. Andrea then pushed Chrissy's own solid white ball gag into her mouth as the gag.

"Girl, prepare to suffer!"
"Mmmmm!"

Bestie gets the best. Even on past birthdays that only Chrissy knew of, she always was Andrea's bondage toy. Andrea's last birthday was that previously mentioned time where she forced Chrissy 8 times in one session.

After pulling Chrissy's shirt up to reveal her breasts, Andrea tied a breast harness, a waist rope, and a crotch rope. She attached the spreader bar to a pole; at the top of the pole she positioned the vibrator right on Chrissy's crotch.

In this position, Chrissy either could stand on her tiptoes or be vibed. Andrea then positioned a 40 pound deadlift kettle bell and attached nipple clamps so that Chrissy also would yank on her nipples when standing on tip toes.

"OWWW!" she yelled into the gag as she was clamped.
"This is intense!" Kaylee said and giggled.
"Time to suffer," Andrea turned the vibrator onto the middle of its 5 standard settings.
"Regina, strip naked."
"Awww... don't you want to kidnap a cop in uniform?"
"Hmmmm... Kaylee?"
"Consider it done!" Kaylee was nude in a flash.
"Am I the only one with a shaved crotch?" Katia asked.
"I think so. That's because you don't like giving carpet," Regina laughed as she finished this.
"I guess..."
"I shaved once for a scene."
"You did, Kay?"
"Oh, yeah. Never did again though."
"All right, Regina will be my casual bondage fun, and you'll be my personal toy."
"And Chrissy?"
"I'm just torturing her."
"UGHHHHHH!" the girl groaned as her first orgasm of the night hit.
"Regina, hands together in front."
"A-OK, birthday boss!"

Andrea tied Regina's wrists and elbows together in front of her. She had the captive sit on the bed and bound her ankles, knees, and thighs before tying her wrists to her ankles and then her elbows to her knees.

"Well, this is nice!"
"Is it?"
"Yeah!"
"It won't be for too long."
"When am I getting tied up?" Kaylee whined.
"Stop whining, or I'll give you the royal Katia treatment," Katia winked.
"NO."
"I'm just enjoying watching you shiver."
"You're cruel!"
"I am a sadist!"
"Then why is she getting off so easy?"
"Because I haven't a man to watch screw the helpless cop!"
"That's really dark. Much imagination there, girl," Anya responded thoughtfully.
"Right?"
"Well, if I have a client that wants to do so, I'll bring him down here if it's available, OK?" Regina asked in full seriousness.
"I would really enjoy it, as awful as that sounds. I'm a sick b¡tch."
"I know."
"Shut up!"
"Mmmmm!" the black harness with a red ball gag went on Regina's head.

Andrea ran a rope from the harness to the headboard of the bed and then back to the harness and down to the footboard. This forced Regina to have to sit upright.

"Now it's your turn, Kaylee."
"Oh, finally! Yay! I'm glad I brought my Hitachi!"

Leather cuffs forced Kaylee into a spreadeagle on the bed. Kaylee's own solid black ring gag filled her mouth, and then Andrea took out a toy she only used on rare occasions: a red phallus/dildo, which she knew wasn't dangerously large. She put it through the ring gag into Kaylee's mouth.

"Augh!"
"I'm only getting started on you three bondage b¡tches," Andrea smiled reassuring to make clear it was all in the spirit of play, "You're going to be wrecked!"
"Too much for you, Kay?"
"Mmmmmm!"

Kaylee was helpless as Andrea pulled the fake cock up and down her mouth and throat. Finally, though, Kaylee got relief for about 10 seconds as Andrea pulled it out... and jammed it into her vagina before tying a tight crotch rope to hold it in. Kaylee moaned with surprise and sensual thrill, especially when she felt an ace bandage wrapping around her thigh to hold a vibrator against her.

"You suffer now. Regina, my sweet friend... Now it's time for you to suffer. You must be tied up more appropriately and edged until you're almost in tears."

It was a classic approach that has been seen many times in many scenes over many years. Wrists, forearms, and elbows behind the back, shirt opened, bra pulled up, harness tied to accentuate the sumptuous bosom and hold the clothes back. A nice crotch rope under the pants before binding the ankles, shins, knees, lower thighs, and upper thighs. A waist rope to further pin the arms. A strict wrists to ankles hogtie. It was all finished with a vibrator and a change of gag to a standard pink ball gag with black straps. This was all out brutality as far as the tie was concerned.

"Now, it's time," Andrea rolled Regina onto her side and pushed a vibrator against her crotch.
"Mmm!" she moaned as the device was turned on.

The fun was only just beginning.
Last edited by AlexUSA3 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.

Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

These stories are masterpieces! Please continue!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Your imagination continues to shine, [mention]AlexUSA3[/mention]. I hope you will continue this for a long time.
Spy Task Force Completed
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Birthday Surprise, Part 2(Andrea/Chrissy+Katia+Regina+Kaylee)

Now is a good time to discuss expression in bondage. Each girl was different with how she responded to her own sexual stimulation, and there were differences in how they were comfortable.

Chrissy gets excited and squirms and yells a lot before an orgasm. But when she's both blindfolded and gagged she gets too scared and basically doesn't react at all.

Anya communicates mostly by her eyes. Her eyes get wide and roll back, and her struggles become slower and deliberate. Hence she only likes blindfolds during nonsexual games.

Kaylee tends to squeal. When she's approaching a climax, her gag noises become louder and more high pitched until she finally is at a shriek. Gags only change how intelligible she is, and blindfolds make no difference.

"Eeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmm!" she shrieks like she did just now for that climax.

Andrea basically is a melter. When she approaches climaxes, her motions become slower and weaker until she finally collapses and lets out a long, deep sigh.

Katia is a mix. She'll squeal when it's forced, and she'll sigh and roll her eyes and arch her back when it's romantic. Like Chrissy, it's a better experience if she can communicate in some way, but she will react nearly as strongly regardless.

Regina communicates mostly by body language. As she peaks, she squirms more and more and will attempt to dry hump to help herself reach it. Sounds only express her frustration or satisfaction. Her eyes tell more than her voice as they sparkle brightly during an orgasm.

"UGH!" Regina groaned in frustration and pain as the edging continued.
"Poor baby. You can't cum?"
"No! MMMM!"
"I'm trying to help... You have a sore p-ss!"
"Uck you!" Regina flipped her off.
"You just guaranteed yourself sock-covered wrists and a trip to the horse!"
"Mmmm!"
"No climax for you!"
"Ugh!"
"How is Chrissy doing?"
"Cumming again."
"Two or three?"
"Three."
"Good girl, Chrissy. It's time to change this up a little."
"Ugh!"
"Nice skort!" Anya slapped her on the butt.
"Mmm!"
"Know why I put you here? It's under the winch! Time for a rough time, girl!"

To Chrissy's sufferings was added a very thorough and secure rope around the neck. This rope was attached to the winch. Andrea tightened it until it was just taut and annoying when Chrissy was on her feet. She then set up a timer on the wall.

"Never take your eyes off her for more than 10 seconds at a time. Every 5 minutes, we'll add a tick to the winch."
"Yes, boss!" Anya nodded in understanding as the one of the group who valued safety most.

Within 20 minutes, Kaylee had orgasmed again, poor Regina was still being edged, and Chrissy had just finished orgasm number 4 and was now almost completely strangled when on her feet.

She had to alternate between tiptoes with nipple clamps and the vibrator with strangulation. With time, each minute was dominated more by the latter torment. Drool flooded out of Chrissy's mouth; cum covered her crotch and the vibrator, which was now on its highest standard setting; sweat covered her body; yet a wry smile still showed on her face even as she shrieked with another forced cumming from the overwhelming stimulation.

"How's bestie?" Andrea kissed her cheek.
"Mmm!" Chrissy gave a thumbs up.

"Had enough choking?"
"Mmm hmm."
"OK," Andrea released the winch and removed the nipple clamps, "How about you relax a little bit before I put you in an upside down chicken wing vibrator hogtie?"
"Mmmm!" Chrissy approved.
"All right. Regina, time to come to your senses!"

This time Andrea, after 45 minutes of torment, allowed a satisfied, "Mmmm!" and some forceful pulls of the crotch rope so that Regina could climax. She gently stroked Regina's reddish-brown hair with great care.

"I have to attend to Kaylee and Chrissy for just a little bit. Be back soon."

Andrea got down with Chrissy and removed the spreader bar before binding her ankles, knees, and thighs with rope. She redid Chrissy's bonds so that her hands were on her butt with the waist/crotch rope and harness. An ankles to elbows hogtie followed with the rope worked into the crotch rope as well. Then Chrissy found herself hoisted upside down from the winch with the new vibrator turned onto the programmable setting.

"Now, Kaylee, you get to make way for Katia here. She wants to be tied, I do believe. That or she wants to have an exhibitionist thrill."
"Ooh, maybe I should," she walked up to Regina, "But I prefer being on the bottom... But I know Regina won't do it then.
"AUGHHHHH!"
"What the hell are you doing, Anya?"
"I just saw your other dildo here and was using it to further torment your bae."
"You are a strange one."
"Whatever," Anya shrugged, "Says the girl who is simultaneously putting three girls through sexual torment."
"I love being a hypocrite! So, Katia, is it Regina or Kaylee?"
"I'll ask... Kaylee, may I?"
"[Go ahead]," responded the girl in true sorority girl fashion.
"A true collegiate slut bunny," Katia only removed her shirt and shorts.
"Mmmm!" Kaylee hadn't experienced any girl-on-girl besides Regina's vamping, but she had sure witnessed enough.
"My sweet Regina," Andrea started on the cop.
"Mmmm?"
"You have the perfect breasts with your strong core and that little fat you carry from all the cookies you eat," Andrea gave a squeeze of Regina's exposed bososm.
"Hmmm?"
"Let's put the clamps on!"

Andrea started with ordinary clothespins on the girl's breasts. Regina let out a yelp of pain, but her eyes conveyed happiness. The captor again flashed the vibrator.

"Time to edge again."
"Nooo!" Regina almost was laughing.

This cruelty went on so that all three captives were engaged by someone else. Katia was having sex with Kaylee, and Anya was just trying to put herself in Andrea's mind. The Indian girl was playing with pushing the vibrator more tightly against Chrissy's vagina, pushing the dildo in and out, pulling on the crotch rope, and yanking the nipple clamps.

"Gah!" Chrissy yelped as another forced orgasm followed.
"You suffering?"
"Naw!"
"OK! I'm just screwing here pretending I'm Andrea."
"Anya, no offense intended, but you're a shitty domme," Andrea said in mock disgust.
"Thank you girlfriend! Poor Chrissy... Is that 6 now?"
"Mmm hmm!"
"You're tough stuff. Know what, I'm just going to leave the plastic salami like that, OK?"
"Plastic salami? What the hell is wrong with you?"
"I think she's funny," Katia giggled between kisses.
"Mmmmm!"

Kaylee could do nothing. She was in spreadeagle and gagged with a vibrator on her thigh and a strong lifeguard dry humping her. I am soooo definitely straight, she thought to herself but accepted the kisses, humping, and fondling.

"Reg, I can't handle it. Your eyes are so beautiful I have to blindfold you so I stop feeling guilt."
"Hmph!"
"Want one of Chrissy's bandanas from her bag?"
"Sure!"
"Here you are!" Anya handed her a red one.
"Lights out!"
"Mmmm!" the cop was blindfolded on top of all else.

This was perfect as Andrea was working out what she considered to be her "three styles of sadism." Kaylee was her "passive sadism" in that she was merely bound, gagged, and left to suffer with the knowledge that someone was helpless. Chrissy was her "cruel sadism" in that she was suffering various forms of intermittent tortures that were genuinely dangerous for the satisfaction of hearing and watching the person suffer. Regina was her "sexual sadism" in that she was personally teasing and causing pain with a focus on both her own sexual stimulation as well as the captive's.

"When you've edged enough, you and Chrissy will take a ride on the horse."
"Grm!" Regina was trying her hardest to cum now.

Torture is torture though. Yanks on a crotch rope, vibration, sexual hand contact in stimulating regions, breast torture, nose pinching... In intense 5-10 minute bursts... and then nothing for 5 minutes or more. Another burst.,. Each time getting closer... then denial. During one of these breaks, Andrea lowered a shrieking cumming Chrissy to the floor.

Chrissy's face was beet red from being upside down that long. The intense sexual torture from the massive combo of clamps, tight bondage, a dildo, a crotch rope, and the vibrator was almost maddening, but for Chrissy it was all part of a fantastic experience that she loved. Being upside down caused her cum and drool to run down, so a lot of her body was covered in both fluids now.

This meant it was time to again edge Regina. She groaned in pain from being so cruelly treated, and frankly being edged this much was actually beyond Regina's standard limits. But it wasn't her birthday but her captor's. Oh, how she squealed with delight when it came though even if her breasts and crotch were extremely tender.

"Oh, ohhh... mmmmm!" Katia groaned as she climaxed while rubbing against Kaylee.
"Mmmm!" Kaylee returned the statement.
"I am such a tramp myself... I can get off with nearly any girl as long as bondage is involved."
"Nah!"
"Yeah!"
"Nuh uh!" Kaylee insisted.
"OK. Thanks for humoring me."
"Free her if you want," Anya said,
"You got off on having sex in front of others, and I got off watching you two."
"We're awful but different," Katia winked at her, "Did the phallus help you?"
"UGHHHH!" Kaylee was orgasming.
"To the horse with you two!"
"MMMMMMM!"

This was when Andrea really broke out something different and unusual. It was only so because the toys she produced from a small cubby in the corner were unique amongst all collections among the six: a double ball gag and a strap-on.

The process involved untying Regina's legs, removing the blindfold, putting the strap-on on her, making her sit with her back to the "head" of the horse, and untying and retying her wrists and elbows behind the post and then applying a fresh waist rope and breast harness. Ropes ran from her legs to the back feet of the horse. Her clothespins were replaced with painful binder clips that made Regina shriek with agonized pain and were run to the top suspension bar of the horse so that she was yanking on them quite ruthlessly it she sat down comfortably enough to stop the other ropes from pulling on her.

Chrissy's hogtie and legs were undone, but the rest stayed including the awful vibrator. Andrea forced Chrissy's vagina onto the strap-on and tied ropes from her feet to the front leg, which made Regina's legs and Chrissy's legs cross over each other. She attached Chrissy's nipple clamps to Regina's crotch rope and then replaced their gags with the double gag, which put their faces together.

If Regina sat down, she pulled on her nipples. If she tried to scooch up to relief that, she thrust the dildo further into Chrissy. If Chrissy relaxed, she pushed herself onto the strap-on, and if she pulled up she yanked on Regina's crotch rope.

"UGHHH!" yet another orgasm was forced on both from the cruel vibration before they even began struggling.
"Eight in how long?" Anya asked.
"I think 2 and a half hours."
"Damn. Surprised you don't make bondage films, Anya."
"Chrissy and I wanted to do it at first, but we didn't have a place like this. At the time, we shared an apartment down the street from here."
"You'd be a natural."
"I don't do the real violence, friend. This is mild compared to being shut in a fridge or having tree branches stuffed in your holes."
"That's disgusting."
"But really happened. I'm not even a Jim Hunter."
"Oh, we strangle hogtied Chrissy once," Katia said.
"We've tried nearly everything. This is my niche and how I like it. My time, my pace, my fun, my house."
"Believe me," Kaylee said as she finally got the choice, "Our way is better."
"I'll trust you. More on our terms than what the supposed fans want?"
"Exactly. Experience is a hard teacher."
"Mmm!" Chrissy desperately sought an escape, but every movement stimulated her or Regina.
"Elp ee!" moaned the cop in uniform.

They stared into each other's eyes, and not by choice. Slowly, saliva was exchanged. Both were completely soaked in sweat and desperate. Katia had set up some awful algorithm that left them struggling to guess the timing of the vibrator patterns. She vainly tried to twist to reach Regina's bonds, but it only caused her more stimulation and pain. Their breathing was heavy and exhausted, and the shock waves continued growing, growing, growing!

"AUGH!" Chrissy groaned shortly before the 3 hour mark.
"Hot damn! Oh, my goodness, I did it!"
"UGH! Oh, uck!"
"MMMMMM!" Regina was forced again.

Cum was pouring down the bondage horse along with the sweat that flowed from their bodies. It was now that Regina accepted the uselessness of trying to escape. She didn't want to do so, but she had to do so for her sanity. For tonight, she and Chrissy were nothing but Andrea's wanton cum sluts.

The strap-on was not like a real dick. It was hard and cold and never really changed like the real thing. It never pumped fluid. It just penetrated and wedged itself in there with no concern for well-being, and how it just happened to find Chrissy's G-spot. After what felt like an eternity but was really 15 minutes, in concert, Regina and Chrissy couldn't help themselves.

"AUGHHHHHH!"
"NOOOOO!"

After her 10th cumming, the cum slut surrendered and quit struggling. She and Regina collapsed as best they could when tied together as they were. Seeing this, Andrea finally stopped the vibration and kissed both girls on the cheeks.

"You two were wonderful. Thank you for making this the most fun birthday I've ever had."
"Un ahh me!" Regina said.
"I will. Talk!"
"That... Oh my word... was f-cking incredible. Oh, my goodness. Take that, Chrissy!"
"Mmmm!"
"Think you could set us up for Chrissy's 11th as I request?"
"You want more?!"
"I want to strap-on screw her into an orgasm with us tied up like this."
"You game?"
"Mmm hmm!" a tired Chrissy agreed.
"I will do this for you two."

Setup was simple. Regina was put back into her original extreme hogtie with the pink ball gag, but now with the strap-on. Chrissy was roped spreadeagle on the bed with her own white ball gag back in her mouth.

Andrea watched with great satisfaction as the bound and gagged Regina took advantage of the helpless Chrissy. Now, genuine romantic sex in full visibility would be unthinkable for Andrea, Chrissy, Kaylee, and Regina, but there was something special in the air on this night. After some time of thrusting and teasing, Regina successfully added a blob of Chrissy's cum to the same spot from when the former was tormented by Andrea.

"This day has just been... Incredible. I can't describe how awesome this has been. Girls, help me free these two."

Many hands make light work in this case, and finally, after over 4 hours and the clock approaching midnight, Chrissy and Regina were free and able to stretch their sore muscles.

"I am so freaking sore and tired. Oh, my god, that was incredible. Happy birthday, you sick ba$tard."
"What was the best part?"
"The worst was when you put us on that horse. That dildo is cruel; also, hide those things from Anya. She is a sick f-ck with those."
"Thank you."
"The best was probably the upside down suspended hogtie. I was in hogheaven. The choke was also damned fine and incredible. But, I did it. I really orgasmed 11 times?!"
"Yeah, you did."
"Hell yeah! I'm Queen of the Bondage Hoes of Tropical Retreat! How about you, Reg?"
"I'm tired and buzzed at the same time. Never have I had so many thrills and spills in a night. I think the horse would have been incredible if we weren't both so exhausted already."
"Do tell," Andrea wanted more information.
"That would have been a great round two after something short but rough where we'd only climaxed once, maybe twice at most beforehand. Then you could have choke roped her and worked out maybe a hair tie or something."
"Know what would be cool? A double predicament involving choke ropes."
"I'd try it. Not now obviously."
"You have one hell of a mess to clean up," Kaylee remarked.
"That's why I have drains. I just clean it off, sometimes I use the sprayer from the sink."
"It's been incredible."
"These rope marks will last for days!"
"Mwahaha," was the domme's flat and sarcastic response.
"Happy birthday, bestie!" Chrissy grabbed her in a tight hug.

It could truly said that each and every one of them had had an amazing evening. Next, they had an engineering conference to handle, and they would of course handle it well.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

The girls play much rougher with themselves than their customers do. This session was more like work than fun. Great though.
Last edited by GreyLord 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Spy Task Force Completed
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago The girls play much rougher with themselves than their customers do. This session was more like work than fun. Great thought.
Sometimes it's easier to work yourself into exhaustion while having fun than while working. ;)

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Not a Very Good Time (M/Chrissy and M/Kaylee)

"Hi, Mr. Sun!" Chrissy said as she arose.

Waking up began with her usual routines of light stretches and such before she looked and noticed and the ropemarks from the prior night's adventure. Her crotch was terribly sore, and she struggled to walk. Nevertheless, she was a happy girl.

"Oh, sweet! Man, those are so cool!" she took a picture to send to their private group chat.
"Don't show those to kids! 😂" was Katia's response.
"But I love kids!"

Chrissy had this weird mixed ideal of being a bondage whore forever mixed with someday coming home from a day of boat tours to a little smiling face or two. She wasn't certain how to resolve these differences, but she figured it would eventually work out in favor of one or the other. At 25, she was in no rush at all.

=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=

"Go away!" Kaylee pulled the covers over her eyes as the sun peered into her cottage.

She had recovered fully unlike Chrissy and had only light rope marks. She was glad because she loathed wearing long sleeves. With a groan, Kaylee went back to sleep for longer.

"Hello, world," Regina groaned as she walked downstairs.

Those rope marks were nasty. Long sleeves were a must on tonight's shift. Tomorrow, she had a client to please. Engineers. Bleck. Engineers are the worst. All boner and no passion. The terrifying world of a week in which every client was a horny robot. Well, not all are bad. Just most.

After staying all day until work time, Regina put on her long-sleeve uniform. She might be "Chief of Security," but she was still a cop. And her first act was to print out a report for Chrissy's and Kaylee's first clients of the week. With that in hand, she got in her golf cart and made a personal trip to the cottages.

Chrissy wasn't home, but that didn't matter. Regina just slipped it into the mailbox anyway. Same rang true for Kaylee, It was efficient and worked. With that, she made her way back to her office. Once comfortably at her desk, she began the next portion of her shift: performing more background checks. These conferences often saw 11th hour requests, and it they weren't made with at least 12 hours notice than Regina automatically outright rejected the person or told them to reschedule. If they were nice, she'd personally send a friendlier message asking to reschedule.

"Oh, hell... So freaking many divorcees and their ilk. Damn it!"

"Oh, damn! I don't want this guy. Oh, here it comes. The 45 year old masturbator."

27 year old clients were awesome. 30 year olds were cool. 35 year olds were single for a reason but fine. 40 were old... 45+ men were usually either lonely or genuinely disturbed and always with good cause, although some were widowers genuinely seeking a good time again. Worst of all were the ones that Regina marked as "divorced" because they took their anger at their ex-wife out on her.

She knew somehow this passed Regina and Andrea's smell tests even if they didn't pass her, and today Chrissy was putting her foot down. She fired off a text to Regina that said

"No one over 45 without asking me first, No divorcees. I'm here to have fun and be paid to make sure guys have a fun time, but not when that involves me literally getting r@ped."
"All right, all right. Sorry. Won't do it again."

"Oh, boy, hopefully this goes well. An engineer," Kaylee rolled her eyes while scanning the PDF during a lull.

Kaylee didn't mind as long as she got a good pumping and wasn't treated like a toy. Some of the engineers were cute in a semi-autistic way. Her ex boyfriend was an engineer, and he was nice. They just were stereotyped, and not all were like that.

"I have a love TUG at 9 😍," she texted Chrissy.
"Don't call it that. It's bondage, but hopefully it's wonderfully romantic."
"👍"

"Welcome, Ralph."
"Chrissy?"
"In the flesh! I'm ready and raring to go. Am I dressed appropriately?"
"Hmmm... Well... I was thinking naked for this one. Is the escape challenge on?"
"You want a naked girl trying to escape? You get it. You get 5 ropes, and I get 20 minutes to escape is my deal. Tie me in any position, but no suspension or anything else outside the rules. If I'm not out in 20, not only may you take advantage, but I'll let you take advantage a second time for free."
"Cool!"
"I'll start the timer then. Let's roll."

Of all the indignities, Chrissy got her wrists, elbows, thighs, crotch, and ankles. A knotted red bandana cleave gagged her in all her naked glory. The crotch rope was the last thing her already ravaged p-ssy needed after being annihilated by Andrea, Anya, and Regina in her thrilling escapade of the prior evening.

Two minutes was all she needed. Two more! But she hadn't escaped, and Ralph wasted no time in taking advantage to wail on Chrissy's helpless ass. He wailed. And wailed. And wailed. Chrissy screeched into the gag as this was no fun for her at all as he wasn't even trying to make her climax at all. Just butt r-pe. He kept going, but he just...couldn't.

Finally, she saw him go to wash off his penis without ejaculating. That's when she knew she had a masturbator on her hands. At least he was nice enough to clean after anal? Chrissy actually was crying a little for real. Sure enough, when he came back, all he did was give Chrissy a facial, squirting his jerking orgasm into her face.

Just as soon, he was gone. Chrissy took a shower and sat to play some of her more violent video games. But, that didn't do it. She turned off her phone and did what she usually did: she worked on getting drunk. Well, she was at the tipsy point but still lucid when she got an unexpected visit from Andrea.

"Bestie!" she grabbed her friend in a tight hug.
"I knew it."
"What?"
"You've been crying and drinking."
"Yeah, I've downed two Buds so far."
"My poor sweet bae. Was he one of those?"
"He wailed on my ass so badly it hurt and was f-cking impotent. He had to jerk off on my face to get anything out," Chrissy made animated motions mocking it, "Worse, he just wailed. No fun. No romance. Nothing but motions. It hurt so bad I was crying."
"I'm sorry that happened."
"Sometimes I hate this job so much."
"Want to cry?"
"Yes!"

Chrissy was always at her most vulnerable after a bad client. She was often like a ray of sunshine, but she could get more depressed, dark, and sullen than any of them.

"Well, come in, Johnny."
"Thanks," he immediately grabbed her and started walking her towards the bedroom.
"Wait a f-cking minute! If we're starting so soon, I have to start the clock."
"What clock?"
"The clock that keeps your ass out of jail."

She had a nerdish engineer this time who clearly just wanted to tie-and-screw. Kaylee wasn't off to a good start, and it was only going to go downhill faster albeit in a different way from Chrissy's.

As soon as the timer began, Kaylee had ropes binding her elbows, wrists, and breasts. In 10 minutes flat, she had her ankles spread and tied to the footboard of her bed with her bra and underwear having been removed.

"Ugh!" she groaned into her black ball gag as he penetrated her.
"Here goes!"

Kaylee got 25 minutes of the worst vaginal sex she had ever experienced. She lost count of how many times she screamed "Go f-ck yourself" and "Please go die alone somewhere" into her gag. Never before had she felt so misused in a session even when she unwillingly orgasmed from the forced arousal. It seemed so wrong when he ejaculated into her.

But the worst was to follow as her most stringent boundary was violated. Her legs were untied so she could be retied on her stomach the same way. The ba$tard was anally screwing her. Anal sex was one of the few things explicitly banned as completely unacceptable on her profile. She had it as a limit on her profile. It said so in the confirmation emails, and it said so in the "day of" reminder email/text.

"Ooh eethe of thit! Ohp!"

Kaylee tried the pre-arranged safeword, "Hoo-Noo" many times over. Finally, with no other choice, she gave three quick shakes of the Fitbit-like bracelet on her wrist.

"Frank, we have a P-7-O over at Kaylee's," Regina said as she put her gun belt on.
"Right with you."
"Let's roll."

Regina drove straight to Kaylee's with the worry obvious on her face. As soon as they arrived, she pushed the override code for the door and entered the house and charged into the bedroom without a thought and with her colleague behind her.

"Get off her!" Regina threw Johnny off.
"What the hell? Is this illegal prostitution?!"
"It says everywhere NO ANAL SEX WITH KAYLEE you sicko! Frank, take this sh-thead out of here!"
"Yes, ma'am."
"My poor Kaylee. Are you all right?" Regina removed the gag.
"No."
"Want me to take you to the hospital?" Regina worked to quickly free her friend.
"No need. It's all mental... First he barged in and couldn't wait to tie me up. Then he just walloped me; and then this."
"How about I call Katia to come over? She'll take care of you."
"I just want to be alone. That's all."
"Are you sure?"
"I'm sure."
"I can't completely leave you now. You're now considered 'high risk' unfortunately."
"Right. Stupid protocols. It hurt so bad. I hope the little shit dies!"
"Well, I can permanently remove him. You don't realize this, but I have connections. I can get restraining orders and have done so before to permanently ban people from the resort."
"Really?"
"Hell, yeah. This is a good case for one."
"He violated me, Regina," Kaylee laid back on the bed.
"Baby, I'm here to help however I can."
"I just want to cry," and she did.

"Thanks for coming, bestie."
"No problem. Feeling better?"
"Much better."
"All right. Good night."
"Good night."

"Well?" Regina asked after some time.
"Don't leave me alone tonight."
"OK, I won't."

And Regina didn't leave. She and Kaylee went out to the loveseat, opened the recliners, and went to sleep like that.

Both Regina and Chrissy felt much better about their respective nights after experiencing the healing touch of true friendship. As word got around, Regina and Anya began to dread their upcoming sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday, respectively. Chrissy crossed her fingers that Wednesday's group would be much better.

Fortunately for all, the week would only get better.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was quite the harrowing experience! Nicely done.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Sexy Time(M/Regina)

Regina rubbed her eyes and, for a moment, forgot where she was. When she heard Kaylee snoring, she remembered that much. The first rays of sun were shining through the front window and into the tiny cottage now.

Regina stood up and dusted herself off a little. She was still in her work uniform, and she had a lunch time session that day. As she readied to leave, she gave Kaylee a maternal kiss on the forehead and silently headed for the door. When she started to open the door, a voice interrupted her.

"You're the best Regina. No wonder you're the unofficial 'Mom' here."
"I try. See you later, Kaylee."
"See you."

Regina climbed into the golf cart, which was an official security one, and drove back to the office so that she could then get in her personal golf cart to go home! It was silly but necessary. Before leaving, she printed off the report for her client that day and shuddered as she recalled what happened to Kaylee.

"Hey, Andrea. I knew you'd be up."
"Well, I was at bestie's because she was super depressed last night."
"Bad client."
"So bad I sincerely worry that she'll lose it one of these times. She was crying her head off and trying to get drunk."
"Well, Kaylee got... Umm... violated by a client."
"What the f-ck?!"
"He wanted anal sex, so he did it in spite of her protests. She signaled for help as a result."
"Man, she and Chrissy have had to use these bracelets more than the rest of us combined."
"Have you ever used it?"
"No, unsurprisingly."
"It's scary when a scene goes crazy like that. I'll never forget that one guy."
"Which one?"
"In five minutes of talking before doing the bondage, he mentioned 'pu$$y' at least 7 times and how he wanted to 'get a piece of one.' When he tried to put his fingers in my shorts before the clock began, I let out the signal."
"I remember that now. Is Kaylee all right?"
"Yeah, she'll be fine. I told her to take the day out of work."
"Chrissy is too. Her client was an impotent jerk-off."
"Hell."
"Yep."
"Those are the worst. Just motions, no satisfaction."
"That's the truth."
"Are you OK?"
"I'm anxious. I have a male caller in the lunch hour."
"Maybe you should cancel?"
"I'll take it. I'm a trooper."
"Need anything, just call."
"All right sweetheart. I have to go."
"Peace out, Mama."
"Love ya. Bye."
"Bye."

Regina decided that the best approach was to go for a more adult look. Her client was apparently interested in the scarf collection, so it seemed that it was appropriate to go for that outfit they saw on the website: that banded skirt with burgundy and floral bands, the white tank-top, a red kerchief bandana, and a floral loose neckscarf. This was what Regina put on right before the client was due to arrive.

The client had paid the flat rate already, so how dirty this would get would be decided before the session began. Usually this suggested a more flexible scene, which usually boded well for her. The knock came, and despite her blood freezing Regina maintained a confident look.

"Good afternoon."
"Miss Regina?" asked a man of about 40 years slight greying but mostly a dark brown. He was about 6'3" and of average weight and build.
"Mister Charlie?"
"I am."
"Come on in, and make yourself comfortable."
"Thank you."
"Well, Charlie, what brings you here today?"
"I didn't know for sure. I was looking for fun tying up a lady, and I wasn't sure how dirty I wanted it to be."
"Dirty isn't required. Not all bondage involves sex."
"Nor all sex bondage."
"Amen."
"We can do this as you like."
"That would mean I get tied up and just put through the tests. You know the drill it seems. Just make it up on the fly while asking me before you do the next thing."
"You end up very wet."
"And deeply satisfied."
"Where do we go?"
"We just head up the stairs to my lair where I keep all my goodies. Watch your head."

In the bedroom, Regina opened her drawer that contained all her scarves and such. Without much concern, she started the timer and sat on the bed.

"Since you asked, that's what would make me happy."
"Ah. That's why you wore that scarf around your neck," he winked at Regina.
"Charlie, make me a happy girl, please?" she smiled at him.
"Do you have a vibrator by any chance?"
"That drawer," she pointed with her bare foot.
"I think we're going to have fun. Maybe... I should pay a little extra for a single round."
"You may if you wish."
"I think I will."
"Just give me a second."

Regina gracefully walked to the shelf where she had put her phone and pushed a few buttons. She apologized and just said a little something about "annoying rules of the resort."

"Now, shall we have a really good time?"
"Let's have fun."

Regina's smile was impossible to miss as scarves bound her crossed wrists, waist, elbows, upper chest, and lower chest. He used even more to tie her ankles, knees, and thighs. Regina felt herself getting aroused by this, especially when he took a couple bandanas, wedged them into her mouth, and used her neck scarf as a cleave gag that wrapped between her teeth, behind her, between her teeth again, and behind her head a second time.

"You just get comfortable," Charlie laid her on her stomach on the bed.

Regina writhed sensuously and in a slow, mature way. Her motions were graceful and sexual yet fanciful. This was sexual bondage and not just a common scene, and her few grunts expressed her arousal even more. A gaze into her eyes was an experience that could capture the soul until time seemed to stop.

This sexually charged menuetto lento was a special treat. Rarely was Regina this enamored with a session that this side of her could come out, especially with a man. Charlie was being treated to an almost silent scarf bondage ballet.

Regina closed her eyes, rolled onto her back, and wiggled her hips side to side. This was enough to communicate her desire, and in moments she was receiving the vibration she craved so much. Charlie pulled her underwear down and pushed the stimulation wand gently against her crotch area.

That stimulation was electrifying in a special way. Pulses of sexual energy resonated throughout her body. Little noise was made, but her breath quickened. With time, Regina grew more restless until finally a flood of hormones coerced her into letting out a loud, long groan as she orgasmed.

Charlie sat on the bed and sat Regina on his lap as if he were a chair. He kissed her cheeks and neck and began squeezing her breasts with one hand. The squeezes were slow and firm. She wished she could kiss back, but she couldn't. This did, however, keep her aroused.

Breast orgasms are difficult to reach and are a truly unique experience. Nothing compared to them except in that, like all orgasms, they evoked emotional responses to a sexual hormonal process. It felt so good that she didn't care it took 20 minutes to achieve what was only her 2nd or 3rd time experiencing it. It, too, was accompanied by a groan, this one louder and much more emotional.

With that done, Charlie began rubbing her crotch through the skirt. Regina's eyes rolled back while she occasionally grunted. Fingering of her crotch was the thing that got her the most besides genuine vaginal sex. Her breathing grew quicker, and she became restless and started groaning. Kissing, breast groping, crotch fondling? What next? His hands seemed to find different spots all over her body that evoked reactions: thighs, ribs, stomach, upper arms.

When she seemed ready to burst again, he stopped. This was cruel! Regina begged him through frustrated groans, and he responded with the vibrator and a firm, passionate kiss on her gagged lips that sent her over the edge.

"With what little time we have left, I will now please myself."
"Mmmm!" she nodded in understanding.

Regina was laid on her stomach again, and she shook her butt for him while he lowered his shorts for this. A little shriek came as he pushed into her anus, but soon they were slowly rolling back and forth. This began to excite her again.

It was slow at first, but the tempo increased. As he did so, Charlie added more sensations. First, he added kisses. Then came breast squeezing. Petting was next; although her kerchief was in the way it didn't diminish these pets. He finally increased his speed and force to what she was more used to, but the slow build-up made it better. Regina felt her emotions building, and together she and Charlie groaned in climax. The warmth of him filled the girl up.

Then, they both lay there motionless, taking it all in for quite some time until the timer went off to signal the end of their session. Charlie then untied each and every one of the scarves that bound Regina and removed the gag.

"I haven't so much fun in a session in a long time."
"I'm glad I delivered."
"I have a friend... Kaylee, you saw her on the site. She doesn't do anal ever, but she would love love LOVE to be treated like this. She had a terrible client last night, and she could use a good guy like you to brighten her spirits. I can do it all for you. Pick a time, and we'll put it in Kaylee's schedule, and you can have a special 'kidnapping session.'"
"How does that work?"
"We set the time. She knows you're coming and will leave stuff for you to tie her up. I set up a one time passcode so you can let yourself in, and you just grab her and go within the rules."
"I suspect I pay for this, but it sounds like it's worth it."
"Every penny. Very rarely do I allow this."
"I'll take you up on it."
"You won't regret it."

Regina knew her plan was going to work. Between now and then, however, would be some other clients. Let's take some time to visit Anya, Andrea, and Chrissy each. Don't worry, Katia will get her turn too.
Last edited by AlexUSA3 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic