Bound to Have a Good Time - How We Started: Kaylee

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

What a fast learner Amy is. Let's hope she's not too good, otherwise no-one will be able to restrain her for the fun and games like Anya did!

Nice interplay between them, and very glad that Anya didn't make it too easy for her :lol:
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]tiedpgirl[/mention] [mention]DommeKirsten[/mention] [mention]tickletied84[/mention]

The epic continues..

Amy & Chelsea 2 (Andrea/Chrissy+F)

“Oh, come on, can't I keep my personality?” whined Chrissy to her best friend, Andrea.
“You're supposed to be naked and getting tortured,” Andrea explained for the third time.
“Then have stripping me be part of the film. I dressed like this just for it,” Chrissy’s tone became more pitiful.
“Oh…,” Andrea capitulated after much effort to assert herself.
“Cool!”
“You girls are sexy and funny,” Regina shook her head.

Chrissy was wearing her typically bright colors: blue trainers, a pink tank-top, and a matching blue paisley bandana headscarf. She brought her bag over to Andrea, her boss of the night, and walked toward a bed and took a seat. Andrea was in her dominatrix catsuit and matching high heeled boots.

They were all in Andrea’s basement that conveniently doubled as a dungeon. Andrea and Chrissy were getting ready to film a scene with Regina’s assistance. Regina was getting the dungeon lighting just right by adjusting the dimmers and setting up the filming equipment while Andrea and Chrissy got the bondage supplies together.

“Ready Valerie?” the domme asked the sub.
“Whenever you are, Jessie!” Chrissy held up a fist that Andrea bumped.

Chrissy put her hands behind her back, and Andrea clicked the handcuffs in place.

=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=

“Mmmmm!” comes from around the corner and up the staircase.
“Move it!” is heard.
SMACK!
“Mmmm!”

Valerie shuffled down the stairs and around the corner. Ropes bound her ankles, thighs, and elbows, and handcuffs were on her wrists. In her mouth was a white ball gag with black straps.

“Move it!” Jessie pushed Valerie to the infamous spot.

That red X on the floor marked the spot for strappado ties. It was a great place to attach the hook to their wrists and turn the winch until their arms were well in the air. Then Jessie, aka Andrea, could sadistically enjoy the shrieks of suffering from her victims.

Unbeknownst to them, Anya and Amy were now sitting on the staircase and listening. They knew better than to interfere or get in the way. The sounds were quite entertaining albeit beyonds Amy’s preferred comfort zone.

“OW!” Valerie’s shirt was moved for painful nipple clamps to pinch her.
“Are those nice?” Jessie twisted them both.
“EEEEEEOWWWWWWW!” Valerie shrieked like Anya had never heard before.
“Poor little girl is stuck,” Jessie fondled the helpless girl’s crotch.
“Mmmm!” she shook her head in desperation.
“No one will find you,” the wicked Jessie turned to her trusty variable vibrator.

Of course Valerie, really Chrissy, was known as the c-m slut of the six, and this moment was no exception as the vibrator quickly forced an orgasm out of her. The victim loud out a groan with it, and her excitement showed in her eyes despite the overall pain she showed with her face.

“Come here!”

Valerie was led to a chair that was bolted down to the floor and was to become her next prison. The handcuffs were replaced with rope that was also tightly wrapped around the spindles of the chair. Her legs were fastened to the right chair leg. A breast harness with immense detail and cinching and a waist rope with similar cinching, between her arms, her body, and the chair alike, crushed her against the wood. Another rope fastened her thighs to the chair with similar cruelty, and her knees had been tied and also tied to the chair legs.

“GUH UHHHH!” Valerie had her next forced orgasm.
“Let's make it worse,” Jessie decided.

She wrapped Valerie’s face in 7 layers of face crushing duct tape. She followed with a strip over the nose. This set off the ultimate writhing dance; it wasn't tight enough to be smothering. After a minute or two, Jessie removed the tape, let the captive breathe, and smoothed it down completely.

“Guh! Nn! Mmmmmmmm!” she orgasmed while suffocating.
“No friends can save you from me!” Jessie removed the tape and stuck it to the chair.
“Go!” Anya motioned to Amy.
“WHAT?!” she whispered back to her guide.
“Just go out there and tell her she’ll have to tie you up to stop you from untying the girl,” Anya nudged.
“We’re crashing a bondage film mid-scene?!” Amy’s heart raced.
“Yes, just do it!” Anya smiled and pushed her again.

Amy was dumbfounded by what she was being told to do and looked back to see a smile on the professional’s face. She straightened her shirt out and just decided to ad-lib her way through it. She clomped down the stairs and onto the set where she knew Andrea/Jessie would recognize her.

“Jessie, you’d better untie Valerie, or I will!” she announced and approached the rigid victim.
“What are you doing?” the domme demanded while Regina just assumed this was in the plan.
“You’ll have to tie me up to stop me,” Amy confidently spoke to a person who was a stranger to her.
“Oh, yeah?” Andrea saw Anya hiding in the corner, got a wink from her, and played along.
“Try to stop me!” the blonde approached Chrissy.
“Not so fast, Missy!”

Andrea dragged the girl to the wall rack and grabbed a piece of rope and began tying her wrists and elbows behind her despite the many protests Amy let out. Amy realized what Anya was attempting to do and stamped her flats on the painted concrete floor while wishing she had some high heels instead. Suddenly, she felt the sensation of the winch and her arms being raised up behind her.

“Jessica, you won’t get away with this!” Amy snarled at her.
“Sorry, Chelsea, but I already have!” Jessie took her head harness with the red ball gag off the wall.
“Let me go!” came back with a snarl.
“When I’m done with Val, we’ll talk,” Jessie cackled with glee at having a second play thing.
“LET. ME. GO. MMMMPH!” the gag ended Amy’s Chelsea’s demands.

The red harness straps were fastened by the captor with professional ease. She took the spreader and some rope and tied the captive’s legs to it and increased the winch until the poor girl was on her tiptoes. Finally, the dominatrix attached her other vibrator to the girl’s thigh and turned it on.

Chrissy watched the entire thing with curiosity because she didn’t know who this girl was or whence she appeared and was unable to see Anya. She couldn’t do much except c-m anyway, and she had done that at least once while Andrea was distracted.

“You want the tape back?” Andrea cackled.
“Nuh uhh!” the helpless Valerie started thrashing what little she could.
“Nice and tight!” the domme smoothed the tape.

Valerie closed her eyes and shook her head and made some pained grunting sounds while her captor pulled roughly on the nipple clamps. A muted yelp came and forced the victim to open her eyes. Her chest heaved, and her body glistened with sweat. Suddenly, she made a pained grimace and threw her head grimace and started orgasming again. When the orgasm finished, the tape came off her nose and was put back on the chair.

“I’ll be back, my beauties,” Andrea looked toward Regina off camera and motioned for her to watch the two, and Regina flashed a thumbs up.

Andrea went up the stairs clacking the heels and motioned Anya to follow. When they were upstairs, Andrea quietly shut the door. Anya waited for her to speak, but Andrea paused for a moment while she fingered herself over her suit to get some release.

“It’s hard for me to finish the orgasm without stimulation,” she apologized to her guest.
“No problem, girlfriend. Is Amy as amazing as you hoped?” Anya kept her calm.
“Why did you do that?” Andrea giggled, “It was a perfect move, but why did you do it?”
“I had to make her a total surprise to you. I knew you’d enjoy being in a random spot to kidnap a stranger and would start c-mming your brains out,” Anya laid down her cards, “And I knew she’d enjoy it too. And Chrissy is enjoying having a companion.”
“You know our sexualities well,” Andrea kept playing with herself, “I need a f-cking dildo or a vibrator!”
“The intensity is real!” remarked the Indian beauty queen with a laugh.
“Let’s go back downstairs and…”
“I want you to know that our dear Amy is aroused by hoods,” Anya notified Andrea.
“Beautiful…,” Andrea’s mind raced, “It’s time to give Chrissy a chair companion.”

Down the stairs Andrea and Anya went… back to the chamber of forced orgasms… back to put the two blondes to the test… back to test Andrea’s ability to dominate other beautiful women… back to finish what had been started.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Love that part!° Hot and steamy!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] said
steamy
Just the right word.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

I just caught the last part and am in the process of reading what I've missed. It's super hot!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]tiedpgirl[/mention] [mention]DommeKirsten[/mention] [mention]tickletied84[/mention]

Amy & Chelsea 3(Andrea/Chrissy+F)

“AUGGH!” Chrissy Valerie grunted into the gag when she heard the clack of Andrea’s Jessie’s heels.

She had been struggling a little, but she was so attached to the chair that the motion was minimal. Instead, she had sat there with the vibrator tormenting her crotch. Her eyes almost seemed to be bulging from the intensity of her torment, and she wasn’t even able to turn her head to look at her captor before the nipple clamps were twisting.

“OWWW! AUGGGG!”
“I think it’s time for another taping, don’t you baby?” Jessie squeezed Valerie’s breasts.
“NNNG!” Valerie shook her head.
“I’m glad to make you happy,” the tape was smoothed over the victim’s nose a third time.

The exhausted Valerie could only grunt whilst she smothered once again. This had been nearly an hour of non-stop torment at her utmost limit, and there was nothing she could do to resist except end the session. That nuclear option may become necessary, though.

“MMM GUH HUH HUH!” Valerie wailed at another forced orgasm.
“You take your suffering well,” Jessie removed the tape before turning to Amy, “Your turn to suffer!”

Compliments had to be paid to Regina’s camera work as she had acquired fantastic close-ups of Valerie’s face and body throughout the torment with a beautiful artistic flourish that would later stun everyone when they reviewed the film. Using Katia’s camera, she captured parts of the moment that others would not have considered, and she was continuing to do so with occasionally capturing moments of Chelsea’s struggle in the tiptoe strappado.

Chelsea had held firm against the pain for a while, but hearing her companion groaning and orgasming had set off the young blonde in a similar way. The difference was that her moans were less frequent. Indeed, instead what Jessie found was that Chelsea had almost extricated herself from the bondage! Jessie grabbed a wooden paddle and approached the girl.

“You defiant b-tch!!” she slapped the girl hard on the rear.
“YOW!” Chelsea hopped.

Seeing that rope wouldn’t work spurred Jessie to new heights. She instead brandished a roll of duct tape that she hoped would hold Chelsea in place and prevent further defiance. Forcing Chelsea to sit on the table that doubled as the rack, Jessie removed the spreader bar and duct taped the girl’s ankles and thighs together.
Jessie then removed the remaining loops of rope and duct taped Chelsea’s crossed wrists and then wrapped taped above and below her breasts and at her waist. She made her victim lie down on her stomach and wrapped more tape around her and the table at her ankles, thighs, waist, and upper chest. The dominatrix grabbed a fabric hood (possibly an oversize knit winter hat even) and pulled it over the head of her captive.

The vibrator continued to work on Chelsea and began to finally set her off again; the hooding was just the thing she needed to get over the hump to sexual pleasure. A groan of satisfaction emanated through the fabric much to Jessie’s satisfaction. Now, Chelsea could do nothing at all.

SMACK!
“MMMMM!”
SMACK!
“MMMMM!”
SMACK!
“UHHH! MMM MM UHHHHHH!”
“MMMMM!” interrupted Valerie with a groan of pain.

Valerie was literally dripping in sweat, and her clothes were so wet they had changed to a darker tone even. She was struggling and fighting and grabbed the attention of Jessie, who saw it as time to give her primary charge a little more attention. She sinisterly approached her captive.

“Want another taping, my dear?” sneered the captor
“NNNN!” Valerie shook her head rapidly.
“It was nice knowing you,” she smoothed the tape one last time.
“GRM HRM! MMMM!” this wicked exercise repeated.
“DO IT!” she yanked on the clamps.
“AUGH! GRRRRRRR! NNNNNN!” came the cry of pain of orgasm.
“Beautiful!” the dominatrix fondled the victim and pulled the tape off.
“MMMMM!” Valerie took a deep breath.
“CUT!” Andrea brought it to an end and laid down on the bed.
“What’s wrong?” Regina asked her friend.
“I’m in an overload,” she groaned and started fingering herself, “Anya, help untie these girls if they want.”

Anya walked over to Chrissy, who was quite content that Andrea was taking the vibrator for herself. The escape queen gently massaged Chrissy’s arms and removed the nipple clamps to the relief of the buzzed blonde. Indeed, Chrissy did nothing but take intensely deep breaths.

“You OK, girlfriend?”
“Mmmmm!” came a slight nod.
“Want to stay like this until you’ve relaxed?”
“Mmmmm!” the nod was repeated.

Chrissy had never felt so good during a session before, and, despite the wide eyes, the panicked struggle, and the water flowing off her, she had enjoyed the entire scene from start to finish. Her crotch ached from the constant forced orgasming she had experienced, and the ropes brutally kept her rigid. In fact, she felt that sensation arising within her, and she let out one final groan.

“Goodness, baby, you’re so wet down there,” Regina laughed at her and then turned to Amy, “Would you like to come out?”
“OHhhhhhhhhhhhhh,” came a shivering moan from Andrea.
“Mmmmm!” Amy squirmed in her table punishment.
“I don’t care! Screw their opinions! Anya, these three are all in afterglow. Untie them!”

Anya didn’t dare go against Regina and started by unwrapping Chrissy’s face and removing the ball gag. The star of the recent film looked up at the more famous one and smiled. Of course Anya smiled back at her friend.

“This has been so good,” Chrissy struggled a little against her own ropes.
“I’m glad you enjoyed it. How was the smothering?” Anya inquired about something that was a hard limit for herself.
“Awesome, powerless… Perfect.”

Regina focused instead on Amy by first removing the hood on the girl to see just how red-faced she was beneath the fabric. The harness held firm, and Regina undid the buckles so that the blonde could speak. Amy had her priorities straight.

“I need a drink,” she muttered quietly.
“Just what I wanted to hear!” Anya interjected with the garden hose.
“GAH! BLUH!!” Amy yelped while Regina jumped back.
“Anya you maniac!” Chrissy laughed loudly.
“You stop!” the Indian turned it to blast on Chrissy’s crotch.
“Ooh, that feels nice!” she bounced in the chair.

Chrissy needed to be hosed off anyway, so that wasn’t a problem. After an hour, the quintet was seated around Andrea’s living room and finally settling down. Chrissy had dry clothes on; Amy’s clothes had gone in Andrea’s dryer and were cooling off. They all were sipping on various beverages while eating delivery pizza.

“Well, Chris, baby, how was it?” Andrea wrapped an arm around bestie.
“So freaking awesome. My crotch is so sore you wouldn’t believe it,” Chrissy put her head on Andrea’s shoulder.
“Anya, introduce us to your friend,” Regina motioned.
“This here is Amy. She’s such a fan of my bondage films that she came here to get escapology classes from me. She plays with her sister and her sister’s husband and is a real trooper. Anything else?” Anya turned to Amy.
“Yes,” Amy looked at Regina, “Sorry, ma’am, but I’m straight and don’t mix it with bondage under any circumstances. What’s your name?”
“Regina, and only Chrissy calls me Reg.”
“OK then…,” Amy took a long sip of her water, “Reegggggggg!”

Of course Andrea, Anya, and Chrissy all loudly laughed at that while Regina pretended to fume.

That day, a client became more than just a client. Amy had gone from being a fan of Anya’s to being another of Anya’s beloved “girlfriends.”

Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

[mention]AlexUSA3[/mention], these stories are so compelling and imaginative! They are a pleasure to read and other writers can learn a lot from them! Two thumbs up!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Bad Cop Part 1 (Regina/F+)

Sometimes you just feel like a bad girl even when you are simply planning on a day out with your girlfriends. Take our sweet Regina, for instance. She had black jeans, a couple chains hanging out of one pocket, several bandanas hanging out of another, black fingerless gloves on her hands, black sunglasses, a black Pink Floyd “Dark Side of the Moon” t-shirt, and a black bandana headscarf. Her feet even had black socks and black canvas sneakers on them for extra punch.

Regina opened the trunk to her Chevrolet Tahoe, casually walked up to the front door of the house of her friend, colleague, and confidante Andrea, punched in the code, and let herself into the house. A few minutes later, she opened the front door, looked both ways, and dashed to deposit her friend in the trunk of the SUV. Of course, in her true fashion, Regina gave her captive a motherly kiss on the forehead.

In the back of the darkly tinted white SUV, Andrea uttered a string of profanities into a knotted pink bandana gag that perfectly matched her pink button-up shirt with pinstripes and blue jeans. A pair of rigid handcuffs bound her wrists behind her pack, and chain-connected leg irons were on her ankles. When Regina said she was coming for Andrea, she meant it!

The Tahoe, naturally, couldn’t reach most of the girl’s homes because of limited access, but that didn’t mean Regina couldn’t bait the girl into being elsewhere! Perhaps a meet-up at her own house with a promise of gathering there and then heading out on the town would work? With some of these girls, it was only natural that it would!

“Oh, would you pipe down back there before I hogtie you?!” Regina ordered her captive.
“Nooo!” responded an angry Andrea.

When Regina pulled her SUV up to the house, she found the girl she was expecting right there on the porch in her brightly covered self. Katia had neon green trainers, a glowing pink tank-top, and bright orange flip flops. Regina jumped out of her vehicle and walked up to the porch.

“Hey, baby, want to climb in? I was just grabbing something we needed,” Regina motioned.
“Look at you, Miss Bad-ss,” Katia remarked and walked up to Regina.

Katia was expecting the spicy kiss on the cheek, but she wasn’t expecting it to be followed by being spun around and hand gagged! She squirmed, but a powerful cop was always going to win this one with Katia feeling her hands get cuffed behind her. A knotted red bandana filled her mouth and was tightly knotted behind her head. In similar fashion, Regina popped open the trunk and put Katia with Andrea and put leg irons on her ankles to hogtie her. Out of necessity, Regina redid Andrea’s leg irons to be the same way and gave Andrea two smacks on the butt.

“Shut up!” Regina ordered Andrea and warned Katia, “You too, or I’ll do much worse!”
“GRRRRRR!” emanated from Andrea.
“I’d never get you to agree to a mall day otherwise,” Regina winked at Katia and closed the trunk.

The next two stops were the easy ones. Chrissy and Anya had always been Regina’s shopping buddies and needed no convincing to come along and would also not interfere with Regina’s captives. Kaylee, on the other hand, wouldn’t be so easy.

“Hop in, my lovely ladies!” Regina motioned to her colleagues.
“With pleasure!” Chrissy jumped in the front passenger seat.
“Edina, ah’m uhnna ithtroy ooh ith ah thtrap-ohn ehn ee eh ack!” snarled the helpless Andrea.
“Yeah, surrrreeeeeee,” Regina wasn’t slightly fazed by Andrea’s threat, “I know how to use it too!”
“Look at you with two screamin’ beauties in the back,” Chrissy laughed.
“I’m glad you chose shotgun,” Anya teased Chrissy.
“We’ll trade when we get Kaylee,” the swammer turned and winked at the hotel clerk.

Regina now had a car-load with mixed levels of happiness ranging from amused yet pretending to be threatening to giddy. It all was going well so far in the mind of the girl in black. Her co-pilot was of course dressed like a nautically inclined girl: tight teal athletic shorts, a white tank top, and a teal bandana with coral starfish on it. The hotel clerk, always fashionable, wore black slacks and a pale yellow blouse.

“Anya, keep the motor whirring, OK?” Regina instructed while hopping out of the SUV.

Anya was one of the only people Regina let sit in the driver’s seat of her own cars. In the hot Hawaiian sun, this was a major necessity for the safety of the captives in the trunk. Both had resigned themselves to being stuck and instead were having an active gag-talk conversation. Anya enjoyed the sounds of the mumbling beauties behind her.

Regina wasn’t fazed to be so heavily dressed in such brutal heat. In fact, she was enjoying it and marched alongside her friend to the cottage in which Kaylee lived. They discussed their plans for the mall trip and so much more along the way, and Regina explained her plan for Kaylee.

“Here we go,” Regina just punched the code to the door and walked into the cottage.
“Hey, what are you doing here?!” Kaylee of course got upset when they barged into her home.
“Just taking care of business,” Chrissy said before she gagged Kaylee with her hand.
“EYMPH! UH ARE OOH OOHIN?!”
“Just making sure we have all of our beauties for your mall trip!” Regina then laughed at her.

Kaylee got the same treatment with handcuffs and leg irons with a knotted blue bandana gag that contrasted nicely with her jean shorts and brown tank-top. Chrissy made the girl sit on the back of her own golf cart so that passers-by headed to the beach would be less likely to notice her binding. The trip was short and went according to plan, and Chrissy soon had Kaylee buckled into the seat behind the front passenger. Regina, no longer having bandanas or chains sticking out of her pockets, got back into the driver’s seat.

While they were gone, Anya had pulled up the rear seats and laid the hog-cuffed Andrea on the bench and the similarly hog-cuffed Katia on the floor. The big vehicle was perfect for so many and could fit more if they wanted! Chrissy told Regina to drive while she got Andrea and Katia seated properly. With a little time and effort, Chrissy had both girls seated properly on either side of her.

“Chrissy, see the big ol’ shawl back there?” Regina drew the girl’s attention to the floor.
“This big knit fancy blanket thing?”
“I made that thing! I’ll strap-on you as well if you aren’t careful!” Regina’s threats mounted.
“Yes, I see it, Reg. What about it?” she studied it.
“When we get to the mall, we’ll wrap that around Andrea so no one knows she’s handcuffed.”
“HUH?!” Andrea wanted to be released when they got there.
“Sweet! You and me, bestie, for the next 20 minutes,” Chrissy tightly hugged her friend.

Andrea and Katia got a number of kisses and hugs on the way up. Katia was certain she wet herself a little bit from the kisses, but she didn’t focus too much upon it. She was playing up the damsel-in-distress like the kind from movies when she wasn’t being otherwise entertained. In spite of her dominatrix tendencies, Andrea was enjoying the doting she was getting from her bestie whilst simultaneously detesting her bondage.

“So girlfriend, tell me your plan here,” Anya questioned Regina.
“I have some pretty dark plans,” she nodded without turning her head or changing her facial expression.
“Darker than your outfit?” quipped Andrea.
“It’ll be a f-cking wonderful,” the cop remained even tempered and even lipped.
“Well divulge something specific!” Anya grew frustrated.
“Andrea, you, and Kaylee will have a good f-cking time.”
“You're vandana ith on hoo hight!” Kaylee’s trademark phrase insulted Regina.
“You first,” the driver pointed a finger at Kaylee without taking her eyes off the road.

Once the Tahoe was parked, all the captive girls had the handcuffs, leg irons, and gags removed. Andrea, however, was ordered to cross her arms in X on her chest. She then had a pair of leg irons clamped to her left wrist, wrapped around her neck, and clamped on her right wrist. The shawl was then wrapped around her to hide the cuffs.

“This sucks!” Andrea groaned.
“March on in there!” Regina bossed them all, “Can't window shop until we're inside!”

Andrea always found this mall to be too cold inside, and Regina had taken perfect advantage of that in her planning. She had planned everything to perfection and took a hard right as soon as they entered the mall and walked for about two minutes before the girls saw a small kitchen store on one side and what appeared to be a shuttered store on the other side but with a faint glow emanating from inside.

“Before we go in there, I just have one thing to say to you,” Kaylee readied herself and stared at Regina.
“I’m listening. Tell me,” the cop was all ears.
“You’d make a terrible goth,” and Kaylee fearlessly entered the store.

One by one, with Anya pushing Andrea, the others followed behind her into the unknown.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Bad Cop Part 2 (Regina/F+)

“Well well well, girlfriend, you have brought us somewhere very naughty,” Anya remarked.

Regina had brought the ladies inside an adult toy store. Inside was not a ton of anything but there was a little of everything. It was just the kind of spot where these girls could cause a bit of trouble for each other. Kaylee started in wonder; Katia dropped her jaw in shock; Andrea smiled like a kid in a candy store; Chrissy laughed; and Anya smiled widely.

“Ladies, welcome to the place where I bought all of the bondage toys I own,” Regina held her hands out, “For our psychologically virgin Kaylee and Katia, this is an adult toy store.”
“Don’t you ever suggest I’m a virgin of any kind,” Kaylee flipped off Regina.
“I’m taking it as a compliment,” Katia took the lead in walking down one of the aisles.

Their first stop greeted them with vibrators of all kinds from the practical to useless, from the cheap to the expensive, and from the nice to the perverted. Some looked interesting, and others looked awful. Chrissy recognized the model she herself owned and was glad she'd bought hers when she had because of the price.

“So those eggs the perverts fantasize about do exist after all!” Katia studied one.
“No normal girl with real experience likes those,” Andrea laughed at them.
“That's for real!” Anya shook her head and grimaced.
“This little crapper must be one of those nipple vibrator things,” Chrissy grabbed it.
“You want to try one?” Regina dared her.
“I would,” Kaylee took it from Chrissy, “But then again I’m the most whorish of us.”
“But plugs are vile too,” Anya shivered, “I had both those and the nipple vibrators used on me during scenes. No, no, no!”
“Now I have to try it,” Kaylee went to retrieve a shopping basket.
“We can try nearly anything here,” Regina stood with her arms crossed.

That caught everyone off guard perhaps only because they realized that Regina meant it wholeheartedly. She and Kaylee had given the store that good of a time; heck, Kaylee had just slept with him on non-professional terms in true sorority slut fashion. The connections were strong in this store, and the group ignored the rest of the aisle and skipped to the next one.

“Ooohhh… restraints,” Katia strolled down the aisle first, “Almost too soft.”
“I never knew that such candy stories existed,” Andrea remarked, “Of course rope snob is here and…”
“Shut up, Andrea,” Chrissy warned her, “You're the one in chains.”
“Oh, f-ck off, Chrissy,” Andrea rolled her eyes, “Like it’s not true.”
“Just because it’s true doesn’t change that I could currently be problematic as long as Reg here is cool with it,” a thumb pointed toward Regina.
“Oh, I would applaud it. In fact, you girls keep shopping… Andrea and I have business in the back.”

Regina took Andrea by the arm and walked towards the back counter. She smiled at the store owner, and motioned towards a door. The owner gave her a thumbs up, and Regina opened the heavy door that led into a converted storage room. She flipped on the light, and Andrea found herself inside a dungeon of some sort.

“Now, if you behave yourself, I’ll be nice to you. It’d be fun to torment a domme,” Regina’s eyes brightened.
“I’m not a sub though!” Andrea pleaded.
“Oh, pretty please, Andy! I’ve wanted to do it to you since you first introduced me to bondage,” she pretty quickly dropped to groveling.
“Keep your p-ssy and t-ts in your clothes until I’m no longer with you,” Andrea bargained.
“I make no promises when Chrissy and Kat are in here except that I will not engage in any sexual acts with you. Cross my heart,” Regina swore her good behavior.
“Fine then. Just know I will hate it,” Andrea warned.

In the store, Chrissy was strongly eyeing some straps, but she didn’t know which ones to buy. There were different numbers of pieces and different colors to choose from, but she thought it would add a little variety to the mix. While she already knew she wasn’t keen on metal, fabric, or zips, she had never had the opportunity to try leather.

“Why don’t you go in the back? Try them out?” Kaylee suggested, “There should be an example of everything back there.”
“How do you know such things?” Anya grimaced.
“Pillow talk,” Kaylee shrugged, “The ropes and gags must be in the next aisle.”
“I have all the equipment I could want and then some,” Anya remarked and led the way to the next aisle.
“It’ll wait… It’ll wait… Hold your horses, ladies,” Chrissy controlled her excitement.

Kaylee had black rope, ball gag, ring gag, and so much more, but her collection lacked three things: a catsuit, a bit gag, and a straitjacket. Latex was preferred for the suit and the jacket. Alas, she stood little chance of getting the top two items on her list, but there were bit gags among the many in the aisle.

Ball gags, bit gags, ring gags, head harness gags… even a small selection of tapes and fabric. It seemed so odd to see an ordinary pack of handkerchiefs like you’d buy in a Wal-Mart among the professional bondage equipment. The price on such “ordinary” items was a bit outrageous, though, and the girls decided to focus on things you wouldn’t find at an ordinary store.

“Cloth gags are for p-ssies anyway,” Kaylee was pushing her luck.
“They most certainly are not! They’re perfect for softer play,” Katia fought back.
“At least get stuffed with something more worthy, like a big-ss sponge,” the brunette studied a bit gag.
“She’s jealous she has no style like the rest of us,” Anya quipped and walked past her, “Miss I-bought-a-dozen-black-bandanas.”
“It’s my theme! I’m all about the black; you’re all about the escape; Katia’s all about the tape,” the backpedaling was strong.
“Your opinion is fine, Kay…,” Chrissy smoothed it over, “Even if you’re scared of ass.”

And with that Chrissy grabbed a bit gag off the rack, and Katia grabbed a small red silicone ball gag. With Katia’s gait controlled to make her butt obvious, the two walked into the next aisle, and the others followed. This last one was of little interest to everyone except Andrea and maybe Anya: furniture and equipment, most of which were mere models for orders to be made. While Anya oohed-and-aahed over the things, Kaylee found herself grabbed by the other two and taken back to the gag aisle.

“So, cloth gags are for p-ssies, eh?” Katia asked her, “I have a strong suspicion there’s a dungeon full of everything I could want back in that room where Regina and Andrea went!”

Indeed, while all that bantering and teasing had happened in the store, Regina was in the back testing Andrea’s limits in what was indeed a private dungeon of sorts. One could call it a private testing chamber, because none of them would be allowed into the room if it weren’t for Regina and Kaylee’s dirty acts.

On the counter that lined the wall opposite the door, Andrea’s pants were neatly folded and sitting in place. On top of those lay her shirt, also folded with incredibly immaculate crisp lines; over that was her bra. To the sides lay Andrea’s shoes with her socks stuffed into each one. On the standard wooden chair in the center of the room was where Andrea herself sat in just her underwear.

Andrea was bound in six places with six different substances. The handcuffs now restrained her arms behind the chair back with the chain wrapped around the spindles; her elbows were zip-cuffed until almost touching; a rope harness pushed her bosom out in a way that made Andrea uncomfortable; a long strap pulled her waist against the chair back; handkerchiefs secured her knees to the top of the chair; and finally duct tape secured her ankles to the lower part of the chair legs. An inexperienced person such as Andrea stood no chance.

“Which ones your favorite?” Regina taunted her.
“I think,” Andrea slowly raised to a full shriek, “that I hate ALL OF THEM!”
“That’s not good, love. You’re supposed to like at least one of them!” Regina’s tone was sardonic.
“Regina Peacecraft, you let me go!”
“Who the hell is that?” Regina scratched her head.
“You never watched any Gundam series?” Andrea got snide with her.
“Oh, so now because I’m bisexual you think I’m a weeaboo?!” Regina really settled into her position, “F-ck you!”
“GAH!” Andrea found a big blue ball gag in her mouth.
“For the record, Missy, the only TV I watch is sports related or cooking!” Regina patted her victim on the head.

Andrea knew she was in trouble now because she had lost her voice, the thing she trusted most during such moments. She was so used to being a domme that she had no idea what to expect from the security officer. A strange feeling of helplessness overcame her when she saw Regina holding nipple clamps and a vibrator.

Regina put the vibrator right against Andrea’s crotch and taped it to the chair. Andrea’s breath quickened when the girl raised her nipples, sumptuously squeezed it, and clamped it. The squeeze was fine, but Andrea’s yell as she was clamped would forever be seared in Regina’s mind. Andrea… was… ENRAGED.

“Oh, ooh uther-hucking hore!” she yelled while the others entered with Kaylee in their arms.
“GET IN THERE!” Chrissy laughed at her.

Kaylee was pushed into the room and helpless as two girls much stronger than she shut the door and approached her. A quick search revealed that there were indeed handkerchiefs in the room. Once this was established, Chrissy grabbed Kaylee by pulling her arms underneath the brunette’s armpits.

“Eat hanky, girl!” Katia jammed a handkerchief in Kaylee’s mouth.

Now, Chrissy focused on keeping the girl down with one hand over Kaylee’s mouth and the other pinning her arms between her own torso and Chrissy’s body. Katia bound Kaylee’s arms and elbows with rope and cinched it well to ensure she went nowhere before they used a knotted handkerchief to secure the gag and a third one as an OTM gag, exhausting the available supply.

“Time to teach you a lesson,” Chrissy sneered in Kaylee’s ear.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Well done!
Spy Task Force Completed
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Bad Cop Part 3 (Regina/F+)

“Want a strap-on?” Regina asked Chrissy and Katia in an almost habitual tone.
“What?! Hell no!” Katia rejected that one.

Unsurprisingly, the true lesbian of the group didn’t want a strap-on to use; imagine that? How could she be like this? Was it a sign of a defect, or perhaps it was the fact that she didn’t like c-cks and thus didn’t want to pretend to have one either. Using a dildo on Kaylee would be one thing, but a strap-on was out of the question for both Katia and Chrissy.

“There… that should be enough for you for now,” Regina turned the vibrator on.

Andrea let out a heavy moan. She had only ever been vibrated by herself, and it was incredibly irritating to be unable to stop what her friend was doing to her. The clamps felt horrible upon her breasts, and she didn’t understand what the others found so arousing about them.

“Did you girls find anything you like in the store?” Regina turned her attention to her friends.
“Katia and I picked out a couple things to check out later,” Chrissy admitted.
“FOOL!” Katia sneered.
“Oh, well, there’s a little of everything in here. Let’s try them… hmm?” the cop dripped with horniness.
“Better to find out now!” Chrissy dared her friend to push the boundaries.

Regina was more than happy to find some straps and to use them on Chrissy. And she went above and beyond the mark with using them too. She strapped Chrissy’s wrists, forearms, and elbows, and immediately Chrissy knew she was in trouble. A nervous shudder came out from her.

“Is it OK if I… go to town?” Regina asked her.
“Ummm… I know what you mean… but be degrading with it!” Chrissy laid down the rules.
“I promise you’ll get wet, baby,” Regina pat her on her scarf covered head.

It took a real friend to allow herself to be violated like Chrissy; Chrissy was as straight as they came, but she still humored Regina’s sexual attraction. She watched with great interest as her ankles, shins, and knees were strapped with more of the black straps. Regina pulled Chrissy’s shorts and underwear down and strapped her thighs in three places, with her clothes trapped between the lower two of the three.

“Ever been bit gagged?” Regina asked her with curiosity.
“No, have you?” Chrissy stared at the bad cop.
“Once… the last time I let a man take my p-ssy… he brought one,” Regina shook with hot joy at the memory.

Regina pulled the gag between Chrissy’s teeth and forced her teeth apart with the hard rubber before fastening the strap behind her head. Chrissy was made to sit on the smooth concrete and then laid down on her back. She just knew it was coming and dreaded and loved it.

“This will be interesting,” Katia said from her position in the corner.
“Eh ee oh!” Kaylee moaned into the many hankies that gagged her.
“Oh, no no, my love. I know what you love, and you’re getting it!” Katia left her for a moment.
“Ugh!” she grunted into the fabric when a leather blindfold covered her eyes.

Katia took more of the available rope and made Kaylee sit on the floor. She bound the girl’s crossed ankles and made her roll onto her stomach and then put the captive in an arching hogtie from her ankles to her elbows. She let out a wail at what she figured to be the tightest hogtie she had ever experienced.

“GRM!”
“Here’s a second one for you, Reggie!” Katia smiled.
“I’ve got one already,” Regina lubed the black leather strap-on she had put on herself.
“Now you just wait a second there, girlfriend,” Anya interrupted her thoughts.
“Is something wrong?” the cop’s lack of moral compass could be distressing.
“You're about to strap-on r-pe your friends?!” the Indian girl was dumbfounded.
“It's consensual! I would never do this without permission! But Chrissy will sure scream like it's non-con!” Regina wiggled her eyebrows and proceeded to disregard Anya.

Chrissy let out a helpless groan when Regina picked up her legs and rammed the device into her body. The latter motion evinced a loud yell from the swammer. Once Regina got comfortable, it was hammer time.

Andrea couldn't believe what was happening. She was bound, gagged, and being vibrated while her best friend was strapped up and getting strap-on f-cked and her co-worker at Blackbeard’s was hogtied and awaiting her turn for the same.

“UGH! Eh off ee!” Chrissy played the role of a CNC very well.
“Enjoying it, my beauty?” the cop taunted her.

Black shoes, socks, jeans, t-shirt, headscarf, fingerless gloves, and strap-on conveyed the darkness of Regina’s actions. Kaylee was more frequently horny, but Regina’s horniness was much more fearsome. She was turned on by tormenting and being tormented alike. She dished as severe as she would take.

“Uh… uh… ugghhhhhh,” Chrissy inevitably orgasmed after enough f-cking.
“Attagirl, baby,” Regina pulled the device out, “The bit gag isn't you though.”

Chrissy breathed deeply after that and heard the shriek of Andrea suffering a forced orgasm from the vibrator. Regina ruthlessly pulled on the clamps and evoked a shrill shriek of agony from her friend. That sound was music to the cop’s ears, and she wasn't backing down so quickly.

“Is Kaylee ready?” the girl in black turned to the third captive.
“No!” she yelped into the gag.
“It won't hurt. I'm just helping you masturbate, dear Kaylee,” Regina said.

Kaylee didn't really care about that, but she had agreed to this and now felt obligated to lie in the bed she made. Hogtie sex wasn't her favorite, and neither was this gag of handkerchiefs. When she rolled over onto her side, she braced herself for what was coming.

“AUGH! Uck ooh!” Kaylee groaned at that.
“Is this bad?” Regina pet her head gently and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
“Oor ithguthin!” the victim fought her.

Kaylee felt sincerely violated even though she had allowed this. The orgasm was so forced it didn't feel good, and the strap-on was only a source of pain. The cop was now guaranteed revenge from the hands of two of her friends. But she didn't think about it at all. Instead, she was too busy getting her own orgasm from dominating the two on the floor.

“Ou’re a h-ckin itch!” Andrea growled.
“Oh h-ck ourthelf!” Kaylee added.
“You are a f-cking b-tch, but that's fine,” Anya rolled her eyes playfully, “You need to let the girls go though.”
“Aw, but Chrissy’s having fun, and…,” the whining trailed off.
“I hate thith! Et ee go!!” Andrea yelled then shrieked in orgasm.
“I’ll be in the other room,” Regina grimaced.

Katia had a natural way of calming people down. It was a coping mechanism she had developed as a child, and she used it to stop the boiling blood in Andrea’s veins. Kaylee, too, was less than amused, but she was more disgusted with the circumstances than what happened. Still, it was unkind of Regina to do this to them.

Regina decided to go sit out on the bench in the hall and wait for the girls to do their thing. She knew they'd need to do the usual post-bondage activities. Of course planning revenge was part of it as well.

“You have the black bandanas, Kay,” Andrea rubbed her arms, “And I have black duct tape and a black strap-on.”
“Is this going to be a gangb-ng?” Chrissy connected with her.
“Anya will man the camera; Katia is in charge of breast torture. Chrissy, you and Kaylee will be responsible for holding her down and making sure her p-ss is well-exposed when she's tied up. Yes, Chrissy, it's going to be a vengeful but not inhuman kidnapping and b-nging.”
“I’ll bring vetwrap,” Katia made her contribution.

With that, the girls maintained their poise, made their purchases, and rejoined Regina. The bad cop was bound to have a good time living out a fantasy she had only ever confided to the ringleader.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Was that fun?
Spy Task Force Completed
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Don't worry, folks. Of course everything gets resolved. ;)

Bad Cop Part 4 (FFFFF/Regina)

On the ride home, no mention was made about what had happened in that room; instead, chatter was about the fun they’d had in other stores they visited after that one. It seemed like all had been forgotten, but Andrea naturally had remembered. Kaylee and Chrissy had as well. Katia clutched the thought of revenge like a pearl, and Anya enjoyed any form of action.

Kaylee texted the gang a picture of a stack of perfectly flattened, black, paisley squares: bandanas. Katia responded with a photo of two rolls of black vetwrap, and Andrea contributed photos of her holding a 6-pack of black duct tape she had picked up at the local hardware store. They converged at Andrea’s, and they would ride up in Kaylee and Chrissy’s golf carts.

“Do we have our plan straight? Everyone knows their roles?” Andrea checked.
“I do!” Chrissy eagerly affirmed.
“Understood!” Katia nodded.

They began the ride up to Regina’s, and the groups in each cart talked amongst themselves. Kaylee was a bit of an a-hole while driving and basically floored it and left Chrissy in her dust while the more cautious swammer talked to Katia and Anya about their plans. Andrea and Kaylee, on the other hand, were happily, and we do mean happily, but silently considering what was to come.

“Reg deserves it,” Chrissy said with a smile having taken the events like the champion she was.
“I think what happened was out of line under the circumstances; doing it in that place of all locations was, to me, unacceptable,” Anya shared her candid unsolicited opinion.
“I have to concur,” Katia nodded, “It was consensual but uncomfortable.”

Anya gladly operated the camera because she more than enjoyed merely watching any dirty play involving the girls even when she wasn’t interested in participating. She was not going to miss an opportunity to assist in revenge, either. The Indian beauty knew she would be depended upon to make sure they got something they could sell out of this.

Katia was planning on rubbing herself on Regina’s wrapped head to add to the humiliation the cop was going to experience. It wasn't a typical thing she enjoyed, but in this case it was the easiest way for her to enjoy herself while doing her part. How dare Regina suggest she use a strap-on anyway; grinding was the way to go.

Chrissy wasn't bisexual, but “an eye for an eye” was fine in bondage torture. She at the minimum wanted to feel the power of a flipped dynamic by being the one to be torturing Regina for a change. She just had to wait for Andrea to sucker Regina into permitting what they were planning to do to her.

Kaylee just wanted to humiliate the cop and jam her own socks in her mouth and help in wrapping her into a total mummy. Then she was going to revel in watching Andrea give the victim some torture; personally, Caleigh favored edging for the horny Regina.

“I’ve got this,” Andrea confidently strutted up to the door when Kaylee parked at a distance.
“Come in, Andrea! I thought you’d be sore at me for what happened,” Regina nervously squirmed while the sounds of her beloved 70s rock played in the background.
“Nonsense! I’m an adult; I figured the best revenge was to do a film scene with you as the damsel-in-distress. I get some frustration out, and because it’s real frustration it’ll translate to the screen.”
“All right, girl. I’ll even stay dressed like this,” a little spring appeared in her unsuspecting steps.

That was just what Andrea wanted to hear. She quickly made a call to Anya and kept things perfectly covert. Once Anya was ready to go, everyone was ready to go. The Indian beauty entered the house, and the filming began…

=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=

“…Crystal, spare me the bullsh-t! You did it, and now you get it!” Andrea, a.k.a. Jessie, had warned her friend enough times.

Crystal kept messing up things on Jessie and not cleaning up after. How many messes was Jessie going to tolerate in her own home when Crystal kept her own place so impeccably clean? How many times was Crystal going to sleep with Jessie’s boyfriend and think Jessie wasn’t going to catch on to her. Enough was enough, and now Crystal was getting punished. More than that, Jessie was enlisting the help of other friends Crystal had likewise stiffed and, in some cases, even slept with.

“Get her, girls!” Jessie ordered her gang of girls, who all struck.

Katia clamped a hand over Regina’s mouth, and Kaylee held her legs while bringing her to the dining table. Andrea pulled open her black jeans to reveal, no surprise, black panties that even had a wet spot from the mall trip; she pulled the girls shirt up and pushed the black sports bra out of the way to reveal a bosom that was already hardening. Chrissy bound Regina’s wrists and elbows with black bandanas as a first layer before wrapping her hands and arms in black tape as far up as she could possibly go. The quarter also bound her thighs and ankles with the bandanas just to hold her in place while getting taped.

Regina fought, but she was powerless against four girls working together to tie her up. In fact, being tied up by a gang of girls was better than being tied up by one, and she enjoyed the feeling of the tape slowly encasing her. It wrapped her legs up, and her torso was wrapped as well until the only parts of her exposed below her neck were her boobs, butt and crotch, and her feet. During this time, Andrea held her hand on Regina’s mouth so Katia could blindfold her with a black bandana.

Kaylee pulled off Regina’s socks, and Andrea cut off her panties. The entire package was jammed into the victims mouth before a black bandana cleave gagged her; black vetwrap double cleave gagged her, then wrap-gagged her, and finally encased her entire head except for her nose. Regina was trapped and exposed.

“Enjoy, our beauty,” Katia crushed the victim’s nipples in binder clips.
“MMMMMM!” Regina was already warming up to this.

Katia enjoyed the victim’s breasts and crotch with her hands in a very sensual manner, and Kaylee tickled her feet; meanwhile Andrea and Chrissy, off camera, put the strap-on on the latter and got it ready with just the right amount of lubricant. Chrissy studied how Andrea wore it for when she got her own turn.

“Step aside, bucko,” Andrea said to Kaylee in an authoritative manner.
“Your slut awaits,” Kaylee proudly lifted up Regina’s legs.

Regina let out a sexually charged groan while she was taken in a foursome of sorts. She had Andrea pounding on her p-ssy from behind her while Katia rubbed her own p-ssy on the victim’s face and while Kaylee played with her boobs. Regina had not experienced a threesome with vaginal penetration in a very long time, and it felt so good.

Andrea hammered the girl without much mercy except that of knowing Regina’s limits. She looked back for a moment and could see Chrissy wasn’t interested in having a turn anymore, and Andrea was fine with that. In fact, it showed that Chrissy was confident about who she was and that she didn’t need affirmation from others.

Regina didn’t know which was more exciting: a faceful of Katia’s p-ssy or being shafted in her own. She was getting pushed to the brink by both and knew it was only a matter of time before… before… that wonderful feeling of release. A muffled moan of orgasm filtered through the many layers of gag and to Andrea’s ears; the sound of forced orgasm excited the dominatrix.

Kaylee, on the other hand, decided to take a shot at revenge and, in a sense, mounted Regina after Katia was done orgasming on the captive’s face. She attacked doggy style by rolling Regina onto her stomach, forcing the binder clips to agonizingly torque her nipples, and pulling her legs off the table. In this manner, Kaylee gave the cop a second pounding.

Lesbian-type sex wasn’t fun, but revenge felt so good that Kaylee experienced a very different kind of satisfaction. She maintained her typical southern hospitality with a careful pat of “there there” while she carefully sought Regina’s G-spot. For the Georgia girl, it was an exercise more in returning the favor and appreciating what men are doing when they seek her own sweet spot.

If any of the 6 girls could be nicknamed “squirt,” it was either Regina or Chrissy. Regina's orgasms were quite forceful, and frankly it didn't feel so good to be deceitfully lured into another's sexual games. While she enjoyed what was happening, she understood why Chrissy, Kaylee, and Andrea were all sore at her. On top of it, she had a disgusting mass of pungent flavors in her mouth.

Regina learned a very important lesson about peer pressure that day and understood the importance of containing her sexual desires. She apologized to each girl individually and asked forgiveness of each. Of all the people who needed to learn this lesson, it was the cop. Of all, Kaylee most strongly admitted that revenge paled in comparison to Regina’s apology.

“How was it to be in my shoes?” Regina asked her afterwards.
“Horrible, but I understand and appreciate you a little better now,” she gave an honest answer.
“Girls, how about we get some pizzas?” the cop turned to her guests, “I'm buying!”

And as usual, the girls of Tropical Retreat learned to love and to grow together.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Good show.
Spy Task Force Completed
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

This story is going to be on hiatus for a while. I'm trying to focus my attentions on my two slowly evolving summer-based stories for now. This story was supposed to be about reader requests, anyway, and only ever got two requests where I didn't first reach out to the other person.

Author, Author! (Kaylee/Chrissy & Regina/Katia)

“Hmmm… Storm clouds,” Chrissy squinted while watching the white puffs turn dark and grow.
“Well, damn… Let's go inside then,” Kaylee’s Southern manners forced her to invite her friend to hide from the elements.

Alongside the duo was their fellow beachcomber, Katia, but she, as usual, remained silent as someone merely invited along for the ride. Inside the house, Kaylee poured glasses of homemade peach sweet tea for them all to enjoy; the delicious Southern classic was perfect on such a day.

The beach girls would just hang out to discuss beach life. They had a different life from town-dwelling Andrea, hotel-dwelling Anya, and mountain-dwelling Regina because, for starters, of the three, only Kaylee had a car since they could only park it at far enough distances that they might as well use their golf carts to go to places such as the grocery store. You could say they're isolated, in a sense, and today there was no driving or walking to Blackbeard’s before the storm bause a crack of thunder and a flash of lightning came with the cloud with many siblings joining the first ones until everything darkened to the extent that Kaylee had to turn the lights on just as the first drops of rain arrived. The thunderstorm was upon them.

“Say, love, how about a little bondage fun?” Kaylee turned to Chrissy, “I’d like to see you in my harness, collar, armbinder combo.”
“You know I can be picky,” Chrissy tried to politely get out of it.
“Perfect. You can find out how picky you are,” the hostess was having none of that.
“Let's do it,” the swammer didn't want to be a nuisance to her friend.

Have I mentioned how hot Chrissy looks when she's naked? No? I really should talk about figures sometimes because she, in particular, has a gorgeous figure that is just so arousing, especially those firm C-cups. She stripped completely naked in order to maximize the potential for a good time in Kaylee’s all black armbinder, collar, and head harness ball gag which were a perfect match for the similarly sized and much more flexible Chrissy. Kaylee affixed each one to the hottie perfectly and then used black straps on said hottie’s legs. I don't count such things, but Kaylee used at least 8 straps, brought the girl to the bedroom, laid her on her stomach, and strapped her ankles to the foot of the bed.

There was something about those Southern manners that made even bondage seem comfy-cozy and welcoming. Kaylee had a way of doing that to people and talking them into doing her bidding even when she just wanted a simple game. The captor whispered something about the captive needing to be grateful that Andrea and Regina weren’t there while Katia merely enjoyed her sweet tea, and Chrissy’s for that matter, while silently watching the two interact, studying them even, and soon drank Kaylee’s sweet tea, too, finishing it before Chrissy was completely tied up. It was the best tea she had ever tasted! Georgia girl stereotypes had some ring of truth to them.

Kaylee put a vibrator tightly against Chrissy’s scabbard and switched it on. Naturally, Chrissy started with a groan; the champion of the orgasm was getting the soft treatment today. A couple vain attempts at kicking followed from her and…

No, no, no… Let’s try again. I’m not supposed to be drinking their sweet tea. In fact, I shouldn’t have had a glass of sweet tea in the first place. I’m not really there, after all. That part has to be cut out. Scabbard is a bit too explicit for my comfort… Let’s continue…

Kaylee took her well-seasoned vibrator and strapped it to Chrissy’s thigh to make sure it stayed in place before turning it on to its top setting right at the beginning with Chrissy immediately letting out her familiar sensual groan and squirming as she does with that erotic perfection. The beautiful blonde swammer always made for an interesting captive and never backed down from a fight.

“I think I’m going to take a nap in my recliner, Chris. I’ll be back,” Kaylee turned to leave.
“Huh? Eh ack here!!”
“Byyyyeeeeeeee,” Kaylee waved and shut the door.
“UGH!” the victim yelled at her.

Chrissy was now trapped in Kaylee’s bedroom while bound and gagged and restricted by a posture collar. She seemed to have three options of staying awake and being quiet, staying awake and being loud, or wasting time trying to take a nap while c-mming her brains out on account of Kaylee’s vibrator.

It felt like days when in reality only an hour passed by before Kaylee returned with a wooden spoon and… Kaylee would never! Who am I kidding? No, no, no! It’s all wrong! Kaylee would never have Chrissy tied up, would she? I doubt it… Kaylee doesn’t have a dominant chromosome in her body and could never be so confidently in control of any bondage situation.

“There, comfy, Kay?” Chrissy asked the captive brunette, “I know it’s been long since you had a real good orgasm.”
“Mmm hmm,” Kaylee, now blindfolded with a black bandana, struggled against the leather.
“You just enjoy yourself; I’m riggghtttttt here.”

Kaylee squirmed while the vibrator warmed her up. She was bound, gagged, and blindfolded and unable to escape with the posture collar restricting her head and neck movements just the way Chrissy wanted, and soon the girl was squirting onto her bedding while an erotic groan and an arching motion emanated from her whilst she wet the bed. Chrissy felt that she knew the best way to continue this scene in a way that would maximize the fun for both of them which of course involved taking advantage of the mesmerizing beauty that was held captive and incapable of doing anything to defend herself.

“Don’t mind me,” Chrissy bent down to lick Kaylee’s p-ssy.
“HUH?!” the blind girl tried to resist.

Chrissy began to clean the c-m off the girl’s crotch and… Wait a second?! What have I done?! Chrissy?! Licking a girl’s cl-t?! NEVER! What on earth have I done?! A simple fiction with my friends turned into another bizarre lesbian fantasy. All right. That does it. I’m starting over fresh.

The story of Katia is remarkable. This young girl rose beyond being an orphan at six years old to being sought by every major physics program in the world before she, while attending University of Hawaii for her Ph.D., got sick of academia and the phony politics and quit to become a lifeguard since helping people made her happier than worrying about DEI nonsense because she wanted to be valued by her peers as a fellow physicist and not as a lesbian female who happened to be a physicist! GAH! Even she was amazed by how it had all played out, but she saw incredible things start happening in her life after she met another person who happened to frequent the same restaurant and became friends with that girl and that girl introduced her to other people who were into this things called bondage which fascinated young Katia so much that she decided to join the other girls in being a professional bondage whore! Finally, she had a job where she was the one exploiting herself instead of having others exploit her in absolutely offensive ways that degraded her humanity more than her abusive childhood had; this girl was free from the yoke of the bondage of academic life and soaring freely in the voluntary existence of being a lifeguard, a bondage whore, and a bondage model!

I feel so much better after writing that. How about something a little lighter, bondage-related, and cute? Let’s do that instead because I would rather tell you a real story. It was only about four months ago during one of the one-night stands Regina sometimes requests when she hasn’t had a female client in a while.

I was just wearing my orange bikini and a red bandana, and Regina, gorgeous doll she can be, was wearing a skirt patterned to look like a new moon night sky with purples and blues and stars, a solid white sleeveless t-shirt with a curved neckline, and a navy paisley head kerchief. She was so cute I kissed her before I was even tied up.

Sometimes we never get to have sex and instead sit there, with me tied up, cuddling. I don’t even own a TV, but if we’re at her place we’ll either watch something romantic or just sports. Sometimes I even watch her play her video games because she’s so good at some of them that it’s like watching an action movie.

Regina won’t admit this to you, but she really just wants to be a kinky housewife with 2 or 3 kids. The bisexual side of her stops her. The rest of us girls, aspirations and all, don’t want to be housewives, even the ones who want children, but Regina admitted this at random while playing a shoot-em-up video game. Regina really likes those video games with a decided irony that comes from her being a cop who plays shoot-em-up games especially since her favorite ones usually involve committing crimes and engaging in vigilante justice and overall just being the kind of crook who would remorselessly kidnap and a screw a gorgeous paragon of femininity such as herself. Those games have utterly convinced me that I am an inveterate do-gooder.

Now I was duct taped in professional style with the real gray stuff with my wrists crossed, my B-cups taped out and firm, and my legs mummified besides my feet and knee with Regina having fingered me until I orgasmed before she gagged me with a bunch of her bandanas and a thick layer of the same tape.

Anyhow, when she said that she was yearning for these things, I suddenly felt the maternal side of her love really strongly and realized that she made so many things for us all because she feels she’ll never have that family she is literally dying to have. When she said it, I felt the pain in her voice; she suffered over this sometimes. We really were the joy of her life that she said we were. I didn’t know what to do, but I gave her a kiss like a child gives its mother.

The smile she gave me was absolutely precious, and my face turned the color of my bandana. I wanted that night sky all over me, and my efforts were rewarded when Regina ended her game and soon climbed on top of me while showering kisses all over my face and while I squirmed like the helpless bondage slave I was because I wanted to do so because I wanted to make both of us hornier and more excited by this game of ours. There we were on the couch with her kissing me and grinding her p-ssy against my body while I could do nothing but watch, groan, squirm, pretend to kiss back or squirm because of a situation which, mind you, I had volunteered to be trapped in after she had specifically said she was feeling sad and lonely. Granting a request like this was absolutely easy for me, and she was rewarding me with a fabulous vamping that made me so warm on the inside because of the kissing, grinding, and squeezing of my hardening nipples she also added.

We got wet that night for sure, and it was one of the best nights I ever spent in bondage. Before going to sleep, she removed the gag, and we kissed some more before we decided to sleep with me tied and her spooning with her arms tightly wrapped around me. It was truly fantastic.

Yeah, that story was all over the place. Sorry. Hugs and kisses.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

How We Started: Andrea and Chrissy (Andrea/Chrissy)

“I wish David were here,” Chrissy slurred while walking out of a bar.
“You overdid it 30 minutes ago,” Andrea led her friend to the car, “What would Davy do?”
“He’d tie me up and make me get wet and f-ck me senseless,” sounded like, “he’d die me uff n make he get wet and f-ck me thenthelethth!”
“Be quiet,” Andrea responded with wide eyes, “He’d r-pe you?!”
“No… I love it… it’tht tho awethome!”

At this time, Andrea and Chrissy shared an apartment, and Andrea carefully put Chrissy to bed to sleep off her drunkenness. The restaurant manager could not let this go and spent two hours doing research and taking notes before retiring; tomorrow, she and Chrissy would talk about bondage. Whatever this new concept meant to the former swimmer.

The next morning, Chrissy woke up with a terrible headache and walked out to get her usual cup of coffee. She noticed Andrea’s computer and her notes next to it; what did this say? The word “bondage” caught her eyes, and her heart rate hastened when she saw what Andrea had been studying. How did her bestie discover this?! Had she… said something?

“Uh, hi, Chris,” Andrea quickly strutted over to the coffee pot and poured herself a cup of swill.
“What happened last night?” Chrissy asked her calmly.
“We went to a bar, you got drunk, I dragged you back, and I stayed awake a little while and went to bed,” Andrea knew she could have this conversation without either getting judgmental.
“I didn’t happen to talk about David, did I?” the swammer grimaced a little.
“Actually, you talked a lot about him!” a smile grew on Andrea’s face.
“I started talking about bondage, didn’t I? Sh-t, I bet you think I’m a weirdo now.”
“It excites me, actually,” Andrea got closer to Chrissy, “I want to know more.”
“You do?” Chrissy’s head snapped up, “Really!?”

That morning, since the girls were both off duty, Chrissy taught Andrea about bondage. They practiced and practiced and practiced for hours until lunch, by which time Andrea had it down and already knew she liked tying up people. They agreed to after lunch try it out for real. Even then, it was the same rough brown rope that Chrissy uses and loves today.

“You learned fast, but can you keep me down?” Chrissy dared her after lunch a month later.
“I’m going to try,” Andrea took a deep breath.

Andrea took the brown rope and did it just as they had practiced… wrists and elbows, don’t forget to cinch it. Legs… can’t have her walk off… cinch them well… ankles first; above her knees second… those arms are swinging… tie them down to her belly. Harness makes her bust look nice. Crotch rope makes her happy. Let’s tie these legs some more. Which gag? Let’s go for the ball gag…

Andrea had done it! She had really tied up Chrissy properly without being coached! There was nothing Chrissy could do, and Andrea took advantage by clamping her friend’s nipples.

“OW!” Chrissy grunted such that she drooled onto her own chest.
“I… Let me try something,” Andrea yanked on the binder clips.
“OWWWWWW!”
“I liked that. I enjoyed that… yell, you made,” Andrea looked down with sadness.
“It’th hine; it’th halled honinant.”

Andrea, Chrissy explained afterwards, wasn’t a monster. Some people, male and female, liked being tied up, and some, again male and female, liked tying up people. Dominants liked dishing out the pain and ropes; submissives liked receiving it. Each person had different preferences for different things…

=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=

“I love that feeling!” Chrissy tested out the knots of their latest game, “But it’s not the same.”
“What’s not the same?” Andrea questioned while choosing a gag.
“Well, my games with David were really dirty. Clamps are fun; getting my nose squeezed is thrilling. But… it’s the f-cking I miss. Especially that game where I’d be tied up, have to squirm to find him, and suck him off; if I didn’t find him in time, he’d rail me.”
“Ouch. I’d wreck your p-ssy just to hear you scream like when I twist the clips.”
“You really would do that? Dammmnnnn.”
“I just realized something… Chrissy, we’re both strapped for cash, and I have the solution!”

Andrea knew that the resort had an “escort service” of some kind that was buried within the details of the website; such had been revealed to her by her brother. Sure enough, a thorough search showed that there had been some discussions between resort management and both state and county governments. She explained her idea to Chrissy.

“If you’re suggesting I could get paid to let people tie me up and f-ck me, I’m in!”
“You’re not scared of the STD risk?” Andrea questioned the wisdom of the “f-ck” part.
“I’ll take my chances.”

J. RAYMOND DIBIASE read the sign on the door.

Andrea took a deep breath and knocked while feeling like she was in one of those 1940s movies with how the office was designed. Beautiful lacquered wood molding, dark carpets, wallpaper with greenery, and plants helped convey that feeling. She sat in a wide chair and waited for her name to be called all while worrying that she was risking her employment.

“Andrea Merckx?” a secretary came out, and soon Andrea was face to face with the resort owner.
“Take a seat. Our security chief has so many good things to say about you,” the boss spoke.
“Well, you know why I’m here… It’s not easy to admit,” Andrea shifted in her chair.

How do you explain that you and your friend love bondage enough that you want to be bondage prostitutes? One of you wants to be paid to let men tie her up and r-pe her, and the other wants people to pay her to tie them up and torture them. More than that, you will need an advance of a large enough check to cover start-up costs and finding a house with a basement that you can use as a dungeon and pay your rent until you are established enough to pay it alone.

“It’s a bit of a niche sport, but it sounds like one with a strong cult following,” was an odd opinion, “If they choose to come because of you, then that means that they will be spending more money around here, which is a good thing. I won’t even make y’all cover anything more than your operating expenses. We can cover your start-up costs, makes a nice tax write-off. Take this letter and go to security; my secretary will arrange for you to get a spending card.”

“Are you Andrea?” a red-headed young woman in her middle-to-upper 20s greeted her.
“Yes, I’m looking for Regina, chief of security?” Andrea looked around the cold room.
“I am Regina; let’s talk in private.”

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

That was very interesting, [mention]AlexUSA3[/mention]. I enjoyed reading about the startup.
Spy Task Force Completed
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

GreyLord wrote: 8 months ago That was very interesting, @AlexUSA3. I enjoyed reading about the startup.
We'll get to learn about all 6 of the lovely ladies in this series.

How We Started: Regina (Andrea/Regina)

“You're chief of security? Oh, I get it. You look so young for your age,” Andrea made a terrible first impression.
“I’m only 2 or 3 years older than you, slut bunny,” Regina read the letter.
“Well! Ummmmmm…”

Regina considered this note: she had to expand her operations to not only protect the professional whores, but now she had to also protect these professional bondage whores. Not only that, but unlike the easy one-stop-shop brothel, these two needed to have their own places to live. This possibly would be easy to resolve, but she needed both present to be able to help them.

“Get the other one over here, stat. When she arrives, have the secretary ring you back in. I have to do some research.”

Regina went to her office and took a deep breath. Not only was she having to assist Andrea and Chrissy, but the latter was extremely attractive and unfortunately straight. She sat down and began researching bondage, and to her pleasant surprise found out that there was indeed a niche group of scarf enthusiasts.

“Lieutenant Jackson, the two young ladies are back.”
“Send them in,” Regina responded to the pager and soon heard a knock, “Come in.”
“Thanks,” Chrissy smiled when she entered first, “I see you at Blackbeard’s!”
“Yeah! Miss Pisswater herself,” Regina was an observant one.
“What do you mean?!” Chrissy didn't think she was so obvious.
“Bandana head, always wants Budweiser Pisswater,” quipped the cop, “Sit down. Do you girls like apple oatmeal cookies?”
“Thank you!” Andrea reached into the offered jar.
“Don't mind if I do!” Chrissy took one.
“Made them myself,” Regina smiled, “Explain this whoredom to me.”

Andrea explained her plan as best as she could. Being a business person herself, she knew how to handle that side of things, but as she understood they needed to find places to live and to have security protocols of some sort put into place. These things, they were told, were both in Regina’s realm of expertise.

“We can arrange for you to have… Lodging at a lower than normal price because we still profit… Plus the added income… You can afford this. I see you went to the same college. Roomies? Lovers?” Regina was quite invasive.
“I’d like to dominatrix you!” Andrea got offended by that.
“Would you, please? I’ll be your first customer,” the redhead looked right at her.
“We were roomies, but we're not lovers. We're straight,” Andrea decided to play ball.
“Love, you need some variety in there. Women come here too.”
“Are you volunteering?” Andrea leaned in, “You have to pass my test.”
“All right. That you aren't lovers means it will be better for business that you no longer be roomies. I’m no voyeurist,” Regina began typing into her computer, “Let's do this.”

By the end of the meeting, Andrea and Chrissy had new lodging plans in place and a potential third person in their little circle. Regina wasn't your typical girl: she knew of bondage but had no opportunity to experience it. She had never really considered it as an option.

Andrea told Regina to wait until she had her dungeon ready for business before she would treat the girl to her bondage debut. Most of the things she wanted or needed arrived in reasonable time, and some of the items took a couple weeks. Within a month, Andrea was in her new home and had her dungeon nearly ready.

“Hi, Lieutenant Jackson,” Andrea greeted her guest.
“Call me Regina, please, or we’ll already have problems,” Regina crossed her arms.
“Regina, get in here!”

Black trainers, a Colorado Rockies t-shirt, and a purple kerchief bandana didn’t exactly scream “tie me up,” but that didn’t bother Andrea. The experience determined her satisfaction more than anything else. She just hoped Regina was ready for what was going to be an intense debut.

“Here’s your printout,” Regina handed some pages to her new colleague.
“What is this?” Andrea took the package and flipped through it.
“Client profile. We’ll vet people before they are allowed to do business with us, and then I’ll give you this thing so you know what your client expects and who to expect.”
“Sweet! So this is the Regina package… I have an idea for you after looking at this… I’m going all out, all right?”
“I came ready to be treated as if I were a paying customer!”

Regina was impressed by how quickly Andrea had done it all to this basement: cleaned up the floor and painted it with glossy paint, scraped and painted the walls, installed fluorescent lights, set up a couple of beds, and installed hooks and shelves along the walls. It was incredible, and she was the first person besides Andrea and Chrissy to see it in its true state as a dungeon. Some other friends had helped in the earlier stages.

“So, we’re really going to do this?” Regina asked with a gulp of excitement.
“I’m going to do this to you, you mean,” Andrea grabbed a coil of rope.

Had Regina gasped? Worse, had she let out an almost stereotypical feminine gasp of despair when she felt the rope binding her wrists together behind her back? What was this burning type of energy she felt welling up within her? It had been so long since she had had good sex, with either a man or a woman, that the feeling of sexual pleasure seemed foreign to her.

“F-ck, that’s tight,” Regina groaned while her elbows got tied.
“You realize you agreed to let me f-ck you, right? I’m not into girls, but I sure love to make them scream, as Chrissy and I learned by experimenting.”
“Too late for me now!” the cop shrugged.

Regina’s favorite part was definitely the breast harness. It felt good and looked better and worked as a restraint. She felt some nerves starting when Andrea bound her legs and ankles as well. She couldn't move and then got a ball gag in her mouth, a 2.5 inch red one.

“Mmmm!” she grunted and rolled on the bed.
“Let's see your p-ss,” Andrea pulled down Regina's shorts and panties.
“Huh?” the victim realized what was happening when she saw the strap-on.
“Don't worry…It's small enough for basically anyone but big enough so that you feel it,” the dominatrix put a touch of lubricant on the device.
“MMMM!” Regina yelled when she was penetrated.

Regina never had been taken in this way before, and it felt strangely good. She had experienced nearly every position, but she definitely enjoyed the feelings more while tied up. There was something strangely exciting about this new way of experiencing sex.

Up and down, up and down, the hard silicone tortured her internally and mentally while also pleasing her in both sensations. It was the horror of being violated mixed with the joy of being used upon request. How could she, a cop, so strongly enjoy the fantasy of being the victim of violent crime?

The best part was that she was helpless of her own choice. They had discussed safety and safewords beforehand, so that option was always there. She didn't want it though, What she wanted was to fulfill that burning desire in her crotch.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh!” she squealed into the gag and made drool pour down her face.
“I think I’ll stop,” Andrea knew enough to know when a girl wanted to climax.

First time bound and gagged, and Regina was getting strap-on f-cked and suffering from intense waves of orgasm denial. Once, twice… thrice! How could Andrea be so cruel?! It was clear the dominatrix-wannabe was intensely enjoying tormenting someone she barely even knew. How a person could get such smug satisfaction out of another’s pain was beyond Regina.

“All right, honey, we’ll let you go to the races this time,” Andrea comforted her and pushed in.
“Ohhhh!” the cop grunted in pain.
“Now, come on baby, it’s your turn.”

Never had an orgasm felt so satisfying. Rubber didn’t compare to muscular flesh that could pump into her body, but it still was an amazing experience. With a squirt, her first time being bound and gagged had come to an end.

“Um, Chrissy,” Andrea called her best friend, “How does that ‘after bondage’ go again?”

Regina didn’t say anything, but she was fully on board with this idea. Yes, she wanted to be a bondage prostitute for the fun of it. She figured she was bound to have a good time doing this, and she’d be getting paid to have fun.

And she had started two new friendships as well.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Business like but still great fun!
Spy Task Force Completed
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

How We Started: Anya

Anya Pathappan sat at the desk doing the usual business she handled as a desk clerk. A veteran of 7 years in hotel service, she had jumped at the opportunity to transfer from a derelict Hampton Inn somewhere north of Tampa, Florida, to be top clerk at a resort in Hawaii and be near her family again.

When living in Florida, however, she had taken advantage of the opportunity to earn money in other ways during those five years. Young Anya earned money, lots of it, starting during her college days in Los Angeles, to make herself a nest egg from the sex industry. Well, technically, it was the erotica industry, and she was a gorgeous and in-demand model for 2.5 years of college and all 5 years in Tampa. Some girls get the highest GPA or the best letters of recommendation or the highest body count, but Anya graduated college with “made enough money to graduate debt free” on her record.

Since then, a few photographers had made the trip to the 50th state and made working with her part of the trip, and she’d gone back to the mainland to “visit friends” twice. She had some rope and other materials in her room for self-bondage, but it wasn’t the same as the combination of escape videos and damsel-in-distress films that she had made. She had made her mark with a variety of escapes and sold nearly as many blooper reels in which she escaped the filling bathtub as she had others. That is not to say she liked filling bathtubs; she hated them and any other danger for that matter.

Today was the kind of day that made her hate her job if that were even possible. Here she was having to call the Tropical Retreat security to handle a domestic incident, the number one problem that afflicted the hotel even before theft. It was hard to watch teary children, wives, and husbands going out the door whether as victims or as the one in chains.

“Good morning, Anya. Which room is it this time?” asked the officer.
“278, Lieutenant Jackson,” she responded, “Sounds like a ‘He said; she said’ to me.”
“The D.A. gets first crack at that decision,” the cop sighed and walked away with her colleague.

Since first arriving here fresh out of the academy when the resort first opened in its current guise, Regina had handled dozens of such calls. As she soared through the ranks before receiving a sudden promotion to “Chief of Security” when her superior passed after a sudden coronary, she had seen each employee here at least a dozen times. Some she had seen closer to 5 dozen times.

Regina had probably seen Anya over one hundred times in the past two years since the Indian beauty worked the day shift. Today something seemed very different about Anya, though. It was like she was familiar in a very different way. Where had Regina seen that face before? That’s where! Anika Pearl, the bondage model!

“Anya, we’ve spent so much time talking. How about you come by my place tonight? Me and a couple friends already had plans to hang out.”
“I have nothing for tonight; sure I’ll come. What’s your address?”

With that the two agreed to meet at the little gathering at which Regina was also hosting Andrea and Chrissy. It seemed the perfect environment in which to spring a surprise on her, or the worst. Either way, Regina would find out.

Anya liked having a little something to forward to after her shift was done. For once, she wasn't going to be sitting alone in her suite or seeking cheap sex by the pool. There were new people to meet.

As a professional of customer service by choice, Anya loved people. She loved it all, whether it be small chat during check-out, asking someone if they were enjoying their stay, or giving instructions to the local sights. She drank it all in with true pleasure.

“Jim, I’m going to go for a boat tour before they close, I think,” she said.
“We went last month and finally got one from that new girl they hired. You really need to make an advance reservation to get her.”
“What's her name? I’ll do it right now,” Anya asked and got the name of Chrissy.

How little she knew when she boarded that boat, the so called Alufish, for a relaxing tour of the coast that she was going to be with the swammer in just a few hours. Indeed, as rumored, the new girl was much more knowledgeable concerning the various species that inhabited the region although she still had much to learn concerning local geography. Congenial Chrissy made good first impressions on most people, and Anya was no different. Both knew how to make sure that their customers had a good time.

That night, Anya decided to dress comfortably while still giving some effort and chose solid black pants and a pastel yellow blouse to adorn herself before making the short trip to the given address. When she knocked at the door, a very hospitable Regina was already waiting to let her into the house and invited her to take a seat. Inside, Anya instantly recognized her tour guide from just a few hours before as well as the manager of Blackbeard’s.

“All right, officer, are you stalking me? You know where I go when I want to eat and when I want to relax?” Anya pointed to the other guests.
“No, no, no. Those are my friends. Sit down. What do you like to drink? I’ve got booze, lemonade, wat–.”
“Lemonade? Homemade?” Anya asked and eagerly accepted that upon confirmation.

The four girls sat down and talked about their daily lives. Regina, Chrissy, and Andrea were all so casually talking about their day-to-day lives that Anya never suspected anything odd was afoot. Regina’s broaching of the topic was in her typical unceremonial manner after having previously mentioned to her two friends that the guest would be someone comfortable talking about bondage; she just hid the fact that the guest was a model.

“So, girls, how would you like to meet Anika Pearl?” Regina looked at the other two.
“I’ve watched some of her videos. Good homework for someone like me,” Chrissy said and then looked toward Anya with a sudden understanding.
“Her stuff is a bit bland for my liking,” Andrea was obtuse about the matter.
“Would you tell her that to her face?” Chrissy asked mockingly.
“Of course not! That’d be rude!” Andrea giggled and took a sip of her drink.
“You just did,” Anya stared right at the dominatrix.

The color, what little there ever was, drained from Andrea’s face, and she looked at Anya with a mix of horror and fear. Chrissy and Regina started laughing loudly, and Anya did a fantastic job of maintaining a stern and uncompromising glare. Andrea shrank into the sofa more and more. Here she was facing a person who possibly had enough clout in the adult entertainment industry to possibly ruin her venture when it was barely off the ground.

“I’m not as vanilla as you think. Yes, I love escaping ropes, but I also enjoy it when a man just uses me up while I’m completely helpless.”
“That’s what I wanted to hear!” Regina boomed out, “Anya, you’re just what we need.”
“For what?” the hotel clerk was unaware of their activities.
“We moonlight as bondage whores,” Chrissy started.
“Do I get to eat d-ck?” Anya shot back instantly.
“Oh, yeah, even I got to once, and I’m a domme,” Andrea spoke from her hole.
“What do I have to do to get involved? Do I have to get STD testing done? You don't have to do that for modeling work.”

Anya was sold without a thought. Anya had four beloved past times: star gazing, window shopping, escaping bondage, and sleeping around. This combined two of the four. It sounded like a potential winner in her mind. She was frequently recruited to keep eyes on the Resort's prostitutes, but she had never done any prostitution.

The next evening, Anya sat down at her comfortable table in her suite with Chrissy there with her and proceeded to make a wishlist of items she would like to have in her possession for performing this line of work. Items included a straitjacket, ropes, gags, cuffs, and chains. She liked her bondage soft besides the more solid binding materials and didn’t want to get too crazy with this new venture.

“Now, here’s the problem, narrowing the list down to what I can afford,” she said with a sigh.
“Anya, don’t worry. We have people who will pay for this. We just itemize the expenses, and it goes on the resort’s account,” Chrissy said.
“Wow!” Anya drew back with wide eyes, “That’s generous of them. They trust you, girlfriend!”

Two weeks later, a new phase began in the career of Anika Pearl, birth name Anya Pathappan. She invited Chrissy over to her place again and engaged in her first escape challenge as a pro in this new business. Chrissy tied her up without any corners cut and watched the Indian beauty queen get herself free.

“Perhaps this should be your business model. It’s going to be part of mine,” Chrissy suggested.
“What’s that? The escaping?”
“Yeah, a discount for the client. Start with an escape challenge, and if you can’t escape they get a discount of some sort.”

That day, a very interesting side of Anya’s life began. It was the start of a very enjoyable and profitable little side business, and it brought her into contact with a new group of friends who, as she found out with time, were very interesting people.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

How We Started: Katia (Chrissy/Katia)

“Hey, stay away from there!” commanded the girl with a bright red t-shirt that betrayed her identity as one of the Resort’s staff lifeguards, “There are rocks in the water over there.”

Katia Csaba loved her job most of the time, although some beach-goers could be annoyingly arrogant. She left most of the surfers alone, because she could identify experienced surfers in a heartbeat. The swimmers and inexperienced surfers, on the other hand, were expected to follow her suggestions lest she call out the officers from the nearby patrolling station.

Her favorite part of her job is when a child humbly asks her why a particular rule exists. She always had time to answer such questions and had a natural talent for explaining these things to the youngsters. That love of teaching the young is what had started a friendship with a fellow young resort employee named Chrissy.

Chrissy and Katia started their respective jobs 6 weeks apart, although in different phases of life with Katia having just quit school partway through a doctorate in particle physics. Having much swimming experience, Katia eagerly accepted a full-time position as a lifeguard; she had just happened to see the job posting while looking for a getaway for herself and her older brother.

“Hey, hot stuff!” Chrissy greeted her friend as she walked off the beach at the end of her shift.
“Don’t call me that,” Katia blushed and brushed her hair out of her face.
“You’d rather hear it from someone thinking dirty about you?”
“How many people can say they're friends with a bondage sl-t, hmm?” Katia played it cute.
“Oh, you believe those rumors, do you?” Chrissy winked at her.
“Who was your test dummy when Andrea was designing your webpage?”

Chrissy happened to go for a morning swim one day while Katia was on lifeguard duty at that particular pool. A compliment about Chrissy’s form one day led to a long conversation between the two. Katia’s shift just happened to be ending, and the two walked all the way to Blackbeard’s together since it turned out they both walked past the eating establishment on their way to their respective homes.

I’m meeting up with ma ho at BBR. Wanna join? she received a text from Chrissy.
Whatever. We haven’t hung out in a few weeks. Be right over

Katia had been around enough conversation about her friend’s prostitution to be comfortable being around while Chrissy and the other’s talked about it. Typically, if Katia were there, then Chrissy would make sure the business talk was brief. She had never seen anyone really bound and gagged, though, and hadn’t really considered it.

“Pisswater is what that is!” Regina railed on Chrissy’s choice in beer.
“You and your German beers!” Chrissy rolled her eyes.
“German craft beer is even better.”
“Three of your grandparents are Polish, and the other is a Jackson! Don’t ‘German craft beer’ me when your ancestors were nearly wiped out by the producers of that beer!”
“Oooohhhh, she’s got you on that one,” Katia took a seat on the opposite side of Chrissy.
“It’s still pisswater!”
“A Manhattan on the rocks, Lorenzo,” Katia rolled her eyes and giggled.
“Hard liquor? Really?” Regina grimaced.
“Chrissy, your friend is overdue for being roughed up.”
“Ladies, shut up!” the restaurant manager, and ringleader of the bondage circle, ordered them.

Katia had to sit through seven minutes of shop talk. She merely listened while Chrissy and Regina talked about their recent clients and experiences and their hopes for the future. Katia was starting to wonder what it was like to be tied up, although her interest lay exclusively with her fellow females. What would happen if she said something though.

The young redhead waited until she and Chrissy were again alone for that, which meant they were walking back to Chrissy’s cottage. A knot formed in her stomach at the thought of asking her friend about such matters, but she also knew she had to speak up or be left to always wonder. It didn’t have to be today, this week, or even this month, but she had to speak sooner or later.

“Chrissy, what’s it like to be tied up?”
“Ummm… Damn, I never thought you would ask me that. It’s… ummmm… uhhhhh…”
“It’s um and uh, huh? Now I’m really curious. Forgive my virginity asking such a difficult question,” Katia teased her.
“I think your lips need to meet a roll of duct tape!”
“Ooohh,” Katia jumped a little, “That sounds fun!”

Katia didn’t know why, but there was a thrill in the thought of being tied. Tying up someone did not have any allure to her, but being the captive sounded like a thrilling journey just waiting to happen. Was Chrissy really going to do it though?

“Put your hands together behind your back!” Chrissy ordered as they entered the cottage.
“You’ll have to make me do that, my dear,” Katia teased her.
“No problem!” a grin formed over the swammer’s face.

Chrissy grabbed a roll of grey duct tape and approached her friend. Katia’s eyes widened when she realized this was really happening to her. Instead of panic, a giggle came out of her mouth when the tape began to wrap around her wrists and bind them in an X behind her back. Chrissy was duct taping her!

Once that X was done, Chrissy swiftly and tightly wrapped it around her waist and then either side of her boobs. It was tight, sticky, and arousing. Katia felt a shudder go through her body. How could bondage do that to her? Her legs were taped on either side of her knees and at her ankles. Just when all seemed hopeless, Chrissy taped her mouth shut with 5 strips covering cheek-to-cheek and under her chin.

“Mmmm!” the lifeguard squirmed and grew excited.
“I know a girl who has had fantasies of you like this. Would you like to meet her?”
“Hmmm?” Katia was aroused at the thought of this.
“She's in the bedroom. Come on out, Reg!” Chrissy turned toward her friend.
“Well my sexy little Katia,” out stepped the girl better known as a cop.

Katia had never had sex with anyone before, and yet some part of her wanted to do it right here in full sight of Chrissy. Only a Google search would lead her to the term “exhibitionist” that explained her behavior. This was the moment that decide if she would forever love or hate bondage sex.

“May we use your bed?” Regina asked.
“Sure thing. I have spare sheets,” Chrissy fired up her video games.
“Many thanks, babe,” Regina dragged Katia away.
“Weeee!” Katia squealed at this development.

The bedroom door shut, and Regina stripped herself and removed Katia’s bikini and her bandana so that they were both fully naked. The smile on Regina’s face was warm and welcoming, and it was more of a striptease than a plain stripping. Regina gently pinched Katia’s cheek and gave her a strong kiss on her gagged lips.

“Mmmmmm,” Katia knew it would feel good.
“Let’s play, baby.”

At this stage, Regina still hadn’t discovered her dominant side, but she knew she enjoyed good bondage sex and caressing a helpless, beautiful damsel such as Katia. She ground herself against the lifeguard who lay trapped between the cop and the bed. She squealed a little just to express her pleasure.

“Honey, you’re my type; not too loud,” Regina whispered in her ear.

Regina started grinding much more strongly and aroused emotions and sensations that were new to Katia. The captive didn’t know what to do, so she tried to grind back. But Regina began to squeeze her boobs in her hands, paralyzing the young lady.

Then something incredible happened. A burning pain began in Katia’s crotch with more and more of the grinding and fondling until she felt this strange release. Instinctively, she pushed up against Regina, and she let out a squeal. Some odd fluid came out of her crotch, and Katia had, for the first time in her life, experienced orgasm.

“That’s perfect,” Regina gave her one last kiss.

After a quick snip, Regina left Katia to extricate herself. By the time she was free, the cop was long gone, and the lifeguard had much to think about. She had one question for her friend Chrissy though.

“How do I join you girls? I will gladly let girls do that to me for $25 let alone $250.”
“Sit down; let’s talk. It’s not all sunshine and roses,” Chrissy was glad to explain the business.
“Pineapple; this is Hawaii,” Katia corrected her.
“OK, it’s not all sunshine and pineapple…”

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I continue to enjoy your visit to the beginnings, @AlexUSA3.
Spy Task Force Completed
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

@AlexUSA3, you have crafted an intricate and lovely tale here. Applause, applause!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Thank you @GreyLord and @Switcher1313 for the kind comments. Here is the final part of our introductions.

How We Started: Kaylee

“Next comes the best part of the process,” Andrea smiled while lounging on her sofa while her best friend Chrissy lounged on the loveseat.
“Stalking them?” Chrissy laughed at her.
“Yes indeed!”

Andrea personally stalked each of her applicants using the incredible tools which Regina had provided her for inspecting potential clients for their little whore-dom. Not only could she do a background check and find out all their crimes and such but also she could get into their social media profiles if necessary. This made it easier to identify people who would be awful working in customer service.

Every so often, during hiring, something would catch Andrea’s eye; it was a frequent process because so many waitresses were fired for a variety of reasons or quit. Blackbeard’s was unusual in that it paid fair wages, but with it came higher standards of duty. She just wanted employees who knew when to smile, to frown, to bite their tongue, and to get the manager. Today, one girl stood out of the crowd.

“Hey, Chrissy, you won’t believe this. When I just ran the photo recognition tool on this girl, it brought me to her bondage work. This girl was a fairly active bondage model at this studio when she was at the University of Georgia.”
“Let me see,” Chrissy came over, “Damn, and she’s even giving that one a ring gag blow job.”
“Kaylee Ferguson… interesting…”
“Hey, let’s see if any of her videos are pirated on the web.”
“Chrissy, you’re evil. Let’s do it and see if Martina Peters is sexy.”

A quick search on Andrea’s favorite website brought a treasure trove of hits for the girl. Her videos had shown up on that one site in the “coming soon” section, so she was still active at it. Indeed, Martina Peters … Kaylee Ferguson… was quite the tramp, even doing a lezdom style scene where she was forced to orgasm.

“One of those ‘Whoring my way through college’ types,” Chrissy bluntly assessed.
“Just who we need. We need a whore who will accept all c-cks.”
“That sounds worse out loud than when the person themself admits it.”
“I am going to step a little outside procedure. I’m calling her.”

Andrea didn't know how to explain such a preposterous proposition to the girl who had just finished college and clearly discovered her degree was “nice paper” without a master’s or doctorate. To apply for a job in Hawaii, she clearly was adventurous as if her modeling experience wasn't enough. After three rings, Kaylee answered.

“Hello, is this Miss Ferguson? This is Andrea Merckx, the manager at Blackbeard’s Restaurant. Yes, I wanted to personally call about your application.”

Andrea mostly talked business with the Georgia girl while Chrissy listened. There was a lot of business ground to cover, and Andrea asked many questions. Slowly but surely the questions got more pointed until Andrea felt comfortable.

“So, um, part of why I called was your relationship with Martina Peters.”
Long silence, followed by, “Uhhhhhhh, yeah? Who's that?”
“Your modeling alias, Martina Peters.”
“Oh… that… errrrr… Yes, I did that in college,” Kaylee admitted.
“I happen to run a side business that could use your talent.”
“Oh?” Kaylee paused in a bit of shock, “Tell me about it.”
“I saw a post on a website claiming you graduated with the highest body count; and you're a bondage model. My business…,” Andrea attempted to explain the concept.
“Umm… I promise I will call you within three days. I mean it.”

The next 60 hours saw Kaylee fight herself wondering if she really wanted to be a waitress who moonlighted as a bondage prostitute. She loved sex, yes, but surely that was an immature sorority girl thing, right? Being paid to let men live out their sinister bondage r-pe fantasies was crazy, right? But the thought caused such a strong feeling that Kaylee had to sit cross-legged.

“Hello, Andrea?” Kaylee called back as promised.
“Hi, Kaylee. Did you make a decision?”
“Yes, I’ll do it. I might enjoy being a rope sl-t.”

Kaylee once had a class that met four days per week during a 15 week semester. By the end of the semester, she had slept with all but two of the 31 male students in the class. The fact she didn't have any STDs was absolutely incredible. No one could beat this track record.

Two weeks later, Kaylee was walking into Blackbeard’s restaurant and getting a tour of the place before signing paperwork. She then stepped onto a golf cart and got a ride to Andrea’s residence… and bondage dungeon. Andrea hid that part though.

“Want to see the exam room?” Andrea finally asked her new employee.
“All right. Your dungeon? You said you're a domme,” Kaylee followed her without fear.
“Oh, am I ever. I’m a sick b-tch.”

Kaylee gasped aloud when she saw the converted basement with all the supplies hanging along the wall. She had been in plenty of bondage-y places, but never had she seen such a serious and well-prepared dungeon before. It was like being in a candy store.

“Wowwwwww… So what exactly would I be doing?” she asked Andrea.
“What are you comfortable doing?” the manager looked into her eyes.
“Well… being tied up and having guys fill my mouth and p-ssy after a good period of foreplay. I don't like the heavy banging stuff. Soft romance that leaves you feeling like you made each other smile and remind each other that you matter.”
“Awwwwww… You're the glass of wine and a Hallmark chick flick type.”
“Those,” Kaylee warned her, “are fighting words! Naughty list!”
“Someone has watched too much Big Bang Theory,” Andrea giggled.

Another two weeks later, Kaylee walked up to Boardwalk Cottage #12, her new home and her first “home of her own.” She put the key into the lock, opened the door, and wheeled her suitcase into the small home. Just as quickly, she shut the door and began the walk toward the town. She didn't get far, however, before a golf cart with a police officer pulled up beside her.

“Are you Kaylee Ferguson?” Regina called to her.
“I am, officer. Is something wrong? Oh, no, my house is on fire!”
“No, no! I thought you might want a ride. Andrea told me that you needed to pick up a few packages and a golf cart.”
“Yes, I do! Thank you so much!” Kaylee climbed on, “What's your name?”
“Regina. I’m one of your new co-workers and your first line of police protection.”
“Sweet! It's been mighty nice so far,” the drawl was obvious to Regina.
“We’ll work on things.”

An hour later, Kaylee pulled her golf cart up to the cottage and brought the boxes inside. Ropes, straps, and gags were just what she needed to start up. She sent a text to her new coworkers with a picture of the materials.

“Kaylee Ferguson’s vagina is open for business!”

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

A Georgia girl, that could make me cry. Great work.
Spy Task Force Completed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic