Bound to Have a Good Time - How We Started: Kaylee

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This was hot, very very hot. While I personally find the idea of anal distasteful, this go to prove that tastefully included in good writing can make even distasteful things fun to read. Well done, [mention]AlexUSA3[/mention].
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Putting Their Feet Down(FF/Chrissy)

This chapter was written for [mention]Alisonlovesropes[/mention]

It was entirely uncharacteristic of any of the girls to just wake up crying over something except maybe Katia, but Chrissy sure did on a beautiful Wednesday morning. She wasn't surprised to see that she already had papers from Regina in her box because today was a morning session. Chrissy breathed a sigh of relief when she it was a female client... No, a pair of females!

Chrissy sat down and studied the profiles with curiosity. Alison and Hailey, British lesbian couple, just looking for some bondage fun and foot fetish. Well, Chrissy didn't have a foot fetish, but she was certainly willing to entertain theirs! Finally, a bright spot!

After an awful Monday and a Tuesday on which she took a sick day from work, this was more than she could have hoped for! With a spring in her step, Chrissy put on her coral bikini, sea green athletic shorts, and a pink bandana headscarf with sea green starfish. She had her two morning tours, and then her playdate.

A little joy called for a little celebration, which for Chrissy meant frying herself an egg and a piece of bacon to go with her yogurt and granola. A cup of hot black coffee out of her Keurig was the perfect kick to accompany the spread. After brushing her teeth, Chrissy practically bounced away.

As she walked, Chrissy sent a text each to her "bestie," her "mother," and her "girlfriend," the last one being Anya who called all of them "girlfriend." Then, it was time to enter her finest element: tour guide.

As always, Chrissy always had time for questions, especially from children. She remembered asking such questions as a child, which made it a great joy to hear other children ask them too.

At 11AM, Chrissy began the short trek home. Along the way, she saw two ladies standing on the boardwalk and looking out toward the ocean. One was barefoot, in denim shorts, and a black shirt-vest and had just-past-shoulder-length dirty brown hair. The other was in a bright blue sundress and white sandals. Her curly dark brown hair came down to her shoulders. Their skin looked like it wasn't used to this kind of heat, and their feet were red which indicated a beach walk.

"Northerners?" Chrissy asked with confidence.
"Yes, we kind of are," answered Alison in an English accent.
"British. You two must be the friendly Alison and Hailey."
"How did you know?" asked Hailey.
"Because your special lady here got you two an early Christmas present that I am to help you with."
"Allie?"
"Let's go see! Come on. I'm a professional tour guide, and I'll guide you to your destination."

Chrissy talked about the boardwalk and the local wildlife while they walked back to her cottage. It was a short distance, and at the end she punched her passcode to unlock her door and welcomed the couple into the small cottage.

"Alison, tell me what is going on?"
"Don't you see?"
"I got this," Chrissy said and went to her room and emerged with some rope.
"That's rope? Are we going to see or is this... Is this that resort with the bondage girls?"
"Ding ding ding we have a winner!"
"Yes, an early Christmas gift of sorts. We get to tie and tease Miss Chrissy here!"
"Oh, well this is a pleasant surprise! Chrissy, I hope you don't mind feet?"
"I'm flexible in many regards. Alison was smart and booked you 2 hours so plenty of fun will happen. I'm a picky girl and will just hand you this nicely laminated thing here."
"Ha ha! 'Things you may NOT do to Chrissy'!"
"OK, I'm getting the ball rolling, and you two are now free to use the things on the table here as you like."
"Anything else?" Hailey asked while her mind flew with what she wanted to do.
"Just let me close the blinds here."
"Fair."

Chrissy sat down on a chair and grinned back at the two.

"Well, if you two don't do something, I'll tie you up instead."
"Now just stay there and... Yeah, just stay there," Hailey said.
"Idea?"
"Chair tie! Stay right there!"
"All right! Tight is good, mind you!"

The couple wasted no time at all in lashing Chrissy's ankles, thighs, wrists, and elbows. Another rope ran from her ankles to her wrists and back. Chrissy tested the bonds.

"Pretty good."
"You like this gag?" Alison held Chrissy's white ball gag.
"There are reasons it's my only ball!"
"Fair enough!"
"MMMM!" Chrissy happily accepted the gag.
"Mind if we blindfold you because this is the escape challenge?" Hailey folded a red bandana.
"Nuh uh!" Chrissy rarely consented to this, but this time she did.
"All right!"
"Is 30 minutes enough?"
"Mmm hmm!" Chrissy nodded.
"Go then!"

Chrissy went about trying to escape the imprisoning knotwork that trapped her where she was. They were good at tying up people, but it was apparent that this was done in consideration of a challenge.

Chrissy worked at the knots. And worked. And worked. It took some effort, but at 23 minutes and 47 seconds into the game, Chrissy was out of the rope on her wrists and untying the blindfold... Well, she accidentally untied her headscarf first as the knots were adjacent, and then the blindfold came. She unbuckled the gag and talked while she untied her legs.

"That was great! Really! What's going to be the main course besides feet?"
"You get a choice: hogtie or spreadeagle bed tie," Alison responded.
"Hogtie for sure. This time, show no mercy."
"We won't."

Chrissy may have regretted that. No, she had no regrets. Her wrists were boxtied and her arms were secured with a tight breast harness and a crotch rope. Then her ankles, knees, and thighs were tied, and rope ran from her ankles to the harness to hogtie her. Chrissy's aqua ring gag was used for round two.

Licking feet. Kissing feet. Tickling feet. Sniffing feet. Massaging feet. Alison and Hailey did them all. They got it all in there. Not only did they do those to Chrissy's feet, but they made Chrissy do it to their feet as well. Fortunately for Chrissy, the worst thing was the smell and taste of beach sand, but it was still feet. Alison even managed to push her big toes through the ring of the gag and make Chrissy retch.

There is something to be said for the humiliation of feet. We trample them under our body weight throughout the day. As we walk, they make first contact with carpet, tile, tar, mud, and brambles as we move about. They thanklessly carry us about without complaining too much. All this went into the flavor of salt, sand, sweat, and Dove soap that Chrissy tasted.

Then the tickling. There was tickling until Chrissy was absolutely out of breath. Her feet were the main spot, but ribs, thighs, and armpits made excellent choices as well. Chrissy drooled all over herself from how much laughing she did, and her face was beet red with exhaustion.

There was so much more than this though. It was the bondage and the helplessness. It was the inability to resist the whims of another. It was this that Chrissy was paid for and enjoyed so much: the loss of control at another's hands.

Hours and minutes and pass in a blink during surreal experiences such as these, and this time was no different. All three let out a groan of disappointment when the alarm went off. Just like that, the session had come to an end, and it was time to release the hostess.

"OK, you two deserve to have a really good time. Like, excellent. My friend Andrea, she's a domme. She'd get a real kick out of tying you two up and teasing the life out of you. Let me just check and see if I can squeeze you two into her schedule."
"Well, you're a nice young lady," Hailey said to this kind gesture.
"I try my best to be helpful. Yes! She can get you in the day after next at... 10 AM it appears. Are you game?"
"Are we ever!"
"Perfect! You won't regret this! Andrea can be a very mean dominatrix!"
"We'll find out."

Alison and Hailey couldn't wait for the next night to come!
Last edited by AlexUSA3 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Go, Chrissy, go!
Spy Task Force Completed
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

[mention]AlexUSA3[/mention]

Lovely story. Cand wait to see what Andrea has lined up for us. We are both very ticklish and do not like being able to escape :D

If Andrea’s as good a rigger as Chrissy was as rope bunny, we’re definitely booking again next year.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

The Artist (M/Anya)

I didn't consult [mention]tiedpgirl[/mention] before writing this, but Anya's a personal favorite of the characters. I threw this together as a surprise as a show of thanks for all the feedback provided over the last couple of months.

"So, Jim, what do you think?"
"Well, my wife sure would be jealous."
"What do you think? I'm asking you as a man in general."
"I think that dress is gorgeous."
"That's what I wanted to hear. If I'm entertaining a male guest, then it's best to know a man finds me pretty."
"You enjoy the work or the pay more?"
"Depends on the person, really. On average, it's the work, but it's a 60/40 split."
"Got it."
"I have one advantage over my peers though."
"What?"
"I'm Indian, so the ones just looking for a quick sick thrill don't usually bother me."
"Ahhhh... Very nice," Jim appreciated this being of Japanese ancestry himself.

Anya's dress was a lavender soft fabric and came down to her calves, and at the top the neckline barely revealed the top of her clavicles. She had pink high heel sandals with it. Anya was entertaining a caller that had the prospect of being very. very fun.

"I'm going, going gone!"
"See you tomorrow!"
"Same!"

Anya took the elevator upstairs and walked to her private suite. She opened the door, picked the paper off the floor from Regina shoving it under the door, and glanced. This one would be a fun mix of escape challenge and sex.

This client seemed to want to make the most of the time they had available and probably would enjoy a very defiant scene. Anya took out her chains, handcuffs, leg irons, and ball gag. The chains were for the escape portion of the program, and the rest for the kinky part.

Lenny was going to be a handsome client and one who seemed to know just how she liked things. She took out her cell phone and played with an app, and then waited by checking her email. When the knock came, she sat on a chair in a revealing pose and called out.

"Lenny?"
"Anya?"
"Enter 4-1-0-8"
"4-1-0-8"
"Hello," she said when he walked in to a nice up-skirt view of Anya.
"Ummm...," he studied for a second, and then smiled at her, "Hi."
"Typical man, body parts first, face second. Want to see me do my wondrous Houdini stuff?"
"I know from your description that it's your favorite part, so sure."
"Thank you. Only thing I ask is that you make it fair."
"Least I can do for you."
"Bring it on!" Anya started the clock.
"I will!"

Anya was seated in a chair and had her arms and elbows chained to the sides of the chair. Each chain as secured with the typical padlock. Then her ankles and knees were chained to the legs and underframe and her waist to the chair back.

"I like how you did this."
"Thank you. I'll leave you without a gag so that you can explain what you're doing as you bust out of this."
"Well thank you!" she was genuinely complimented.

Anya explained exactly what kind of slack she was hoping to find in the chain and how she shimmied chairs toward keys. Her explanation included details about what kind of ways she would clench and relax different muscles while being tied up so as to create loose points.

Lenny was impressed by the humble manner in which she presented this knowledge and how she utilized it for the maximum surprise. Her escape prowess was real, but she did it in a way that impressed the captor more than it should.

However, just when Anya was about to reach the keys, Lenny stopped her. He took the keys and put them out of reach.

"You win, but I want to win too."
"What's that mean?" a smile grew on her face as he removed his shorts.
"It means I have been thoroughly entertained and want to enjoy myself more."
"We're here to have fun. Have fun as long as it doesn't violate my principles."
"Suck my principles."
"Mmmmm!" she got a mouthful of penis.
"That's it."
"Uph!" she moved up and down the length of it.

As a dominant, you probably wanted Anya and or Regina to do the sucking as they had the most emotional and sexual energy in how they did it. Chrissy was more a fan of being forced, and Kaylee did it mostly just out of a desire to keep the customer happy. Andrea made a fantastic experience, but she was the dominant herself.

"Mmm!" she expertly explored every nerve ending possible.
"Anya, you are so good."
"Mm hmm!" she looks right into his eyes while she pushes him to the brink.
"Bring it on."
"Say 'Please,'" she pulls back.
"What?"
"Say 'Please,' handsome."
"All right, 'Please.'"
"That's better," she resumes her fellatio professionalism.
"Push me over the edge."
"Mmm!"
"Thank you."
"Mmmmm!" she began consuming his cum with great satisfaction.

"That was incredible."
"Only incredible? My standards are faltering."
"Are you... I brought something to tie you with for the next part if its OK with you."
"What is it?"
"Pantyhose...If that's fine."
"What do you want? I might be game."
"Bind you... pull some over your head, stuff you, gag you, blindfold you, then rip a hole to take some anal."
"May I be naked for this except for the pair I'm wearing already?"
"Sure!"

Anya was released from the chain prison, and she stood up. First to go was the dress, which she slowly pull up herself and then tossed without any concern. The heels were kicked off with skill and ease. Then she took off her bra and tossed that on top of the dress to reveal her breasts, which may have been the fullest of the 6.

"Mmm! I'm ready."
"Let's do this."

Anya was bound in the hose. First, a pair was pulled over her arms, and her wrists, elbows, lower chest, upper chest, and waist were secured with pairs of the brown, stretchy nylons. More tied her ankles, knees, lower thighs, and upper thighs. Anya sat on the bed, rolled on her stomach, and shook her fanny.

"You have to fill this mouth before you can touch me. I'm loud in bed, especially during ass."
"Then let's do it," he pulled a pair over her face.
"Oh, this is weird!" she said with a giggle.

Three pairs filled her mouth with nylon as a weak choke guard before another cleave gagged her. Finally, she was blindfolded with another pair. Now, it was time for the fun. A hole was ripped in the nylons, and Anya let out a shriek as an erect penis forced its way up her anus.

Rocking, pushing, rhythm, fondling, kissing, and passion are recipes for good ass. Anya got all that and more, and because he wasn't that ready, Anya began to cum herself with a loud groan of satisfaction while he continued to hammer until she felt a small ooze fill her.

Nevertheless, Lenny kept it up. He continued pushing in her and began feeling her breasts in an intimate way. This proceeded until the breast squeezing drove another orgasm. Breast orgasm was, to her, the best of all.

Anya was disappointed when this session ended. For a change, she had had fun, and her client had as well. It was all well worth it, and Anya was glad to have this job on this occasion.

Meanwhile, our friend Andrea is about to have a good time with a solitary female customer. We'll also explore Chrissy taking a group out on the Alufish, Kaylee being kidnapped, a lovely couple visiting Andrea, a young lady meeting with Katia, and Regina getting another awesome experience. Engineering conference is providing a good time.
Last edited by AlexUSA3 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Tough as Nails(Andrea/F)

"Oh, my goodness. What a client this should be!"

It was a rare occasion when Andrea had a client attach a personal photograph to their application to be dominated. Here, however, was a girl named Mandy. She was taller and not exactly fit although she was average. Andrea guessed she was 5'10" or so. The swimsuit was quite ravishing, and the long brown hair that came almost to her butt was even better. The glasses made her appropriately nerdy.

More however was the description of what this 28 year-old girl wanted done to her. She wanted the absolute limits of what Andrea would do. It was rare when a client wanted breathplay. This engineer was dangerously adventurous, and that excited the dominatrix. In fact, playing with her sounded similar to playing with Chrissy, except for this girl the thrill was more hardcore and came more from the danger.

In fact, Anya even called Chrissy for advice about this session. Chrissy suggested Anya just jump in carefully. Andrea didn't do scat and gore, but was breathplay off limits if done carefully? The advice the bestie gave was to go for thrills and not actually let the girl come close to passing out. Andrea took this to heart and decided not to actually explore anything beyond sexual thrill.

"Well, hi! You must be Mandy!" Andrea greeted her with a smile when she opened the door.
"That's me! Nice to meet you finally! I've wanted to come here for so long!" she said, wearing the same swimsuit as in the photo and with the beautiful brown hair in a black scrunchie.
"Oh, how long?" Andrea asked.
"Over a year for sure. I just finally had the time to get down here; my work paid for me to come to the conference, and I made my schedule include this," the excitement came through Mandy's voice.
"I saw you like real adventure," Andrea's own excitement grew.
"Did I come across as adventurous?"
"You certainly did!" the dominatrix's smile grew.
"Well, I am! I know I said what things I like, but I didn't specify much because I was creating a scene in my mind," the victim-to-be explained.
"I'm eager to hear this!"
"I wanted to just be sitting around after a day of hot fun in the sun just like I had... I get chloroformed, which I know we can't really do. We pretend," Mandy explained then continued, "I 'wake up' to find myself bound and gagged, and you get to do all the stuff you want within your comfort zone and mine."
The tone in Andrea's voice change, "That sounds kind of hot."
"I think it sounds super hot," again her excitement showed, "especially if I'm just getting the hell vibed out of me and my tits pinched to kingdom come while I struggle in a strangle hogtie."
"Quit talking. I might wet myself," Andrea went for the full stop, "I'm a sadist, and the thought of doing all that to you is alone quite arousing."
"I hope it is," the engineer moved things along, "Let's stop chatting until after the session, OK?"
"Yeah!" Andrea nodded while in a full sweat.
"I'll just sit down here," the victim lounged a little on the sofa and relaxed, "My ex would use a rag soaked in vinegar. It was stinky and noxious enough," the girl was very relaxed even if eager.

Andrea took a cloth and soaked it in vinegar while Mandy sat around playing with her phone. She put it down, and the domme pushed the fabric against her nose.

"MMM!" she pretended to fight and then let herself go limp.

It was odd to say the least, but Mandy did an excellent job of pretending to be knocked out while Andrea tied her wrists, elbows, ankles, knees, and thighs. The report said to try, and Andrea was pleased to jam the 2.5" ball gag into her mouth with ease; with height came mouth size in this case. Then, Mandy was "shaken awake."

"Huh?"
"I've got you, my beautiful!" the kidnapper tone arrived.
"MMM?! NNNNNN! EH EE OH!"
"Let's go to my lair, you sexy damsel!" the cheesy tone arrive and made Mandy laugh a little.

Andrea forced Mandy to hop to the basement stairs, helped her down them, and forced her to hop to the winch. Mandy merely begged for freedom while Andrea attached the variable vibrator to the girl's thigh. Attaching the winch to the wrist rope, raising Mandy's arms, and turning on the vibrator with a dominant sneer was Mandy's first test of bravery. The girl grunted and resisted in her strappado.

"Well, well, well... Poor girl is in trouble now, isn't she? You'll break with enough effort on my part."
"Nnn!" she shook her head.
"You deserve more than just this," Andrea pet her head with one hand and undid the bikini strings with the other, "I'm not sorry, actually."
"Mmmmm!" Mandy watched as she went from a bikini to being buck naked.

Andrea tossed the bikini aside and squeezed Mandy's breasts. The captive let out a loud moan of resistance, and Andrea felt herself getting aroused by the situation. She knew just what to do to surprised the girl and donned her strap-on. After a little lubrication, she pushed into Mandy's unsuspecting p-ssy doggy style.

"MMM!! AHHHHHH!" Mandy yelled at this sudden invasion and climaxed as she hadn't expected this.
"This will teach you a lesson. Will you talk?" came a passionate question from an excited Andrea.
"NNOOOOO! UCK OOH!"

Andrea wasn't used to this intensity, but she could tell Mandy was. That alone can drive a domme with the right conditions. Mandy let out many shrieks into the huge ball gag, but she didn't submit at all. This girl was more of a fighter than even Chrissy!

"Why won't you talk?!" Andrea pulled on Mandy's hair.
"NO!"
"You're too stubborn for your own good."

Not only was Mandy a fighter, but she was a tough one. Andrea left her in the strappado with the vibrator for another 15 minutes, and while Mandy's breath became heavier she resisted orgasming until Andrea pinched her nipples. That was followed by a loud groan and cumming.

"Let's move you along!" Andrea loosened the winch.
"Guh UHHH!" Mandy's eyes sparkled with amazement at this situation she was in.
"I'm glad you paid for 3 hours of this."
"Mmmm!" Mandy knew at least 2 hours remained.

The next tie Mandy found herself in was a spreadeagle. She offered little resistance as Andrea put her into the stringent tie with absolutely no slack. Next, the gag was removed and exchanged for a ring gag that the victim knew could only be used for one or two reasons in this context.

The vibrator was still on the girl's thigh, and Andrea pulled out her dildos/phalli and the nipple clamps. Mandy watched in wide-eyed amazement as the clamps punished her breasts in a new way she had never previously experienced in spite of 10 years of bondage adventures of her own.

"OWWW!" she yelled out, but her eyes showed the giddiness of a child in Wonderland.
"You're having a good time. I see it."
"Mmm!" she nodded.
"Then maybe you'll talk," pushed the phallus into her vagina.
"GAH!" she didn't expect this first, and her eyes bulged in shock.

Mandy watched as Andrea tied a tight crotch rope to hold in the device as she turned on the vibrator. This was more than Mandy could handle, and she found herself paralyzed with waves of sexual energy. Not one to skimp, however, Andrea took the other dildo and began pushing it through the ring gag.

"MMM! GUK!" Mandy initially choked on it, and this pushed her into another orgasm.
"You're tough, and I like this. Everyone wants a strong victim."
"HMPH!" she glared at Andrea, but again those eyes betrayed the true feelings beneath them.
"Take this!" the domme twisted the clamps.
"EEEEE!" Mandy had never experienced this.

Andrea continued in a cycle of torturing Andrea with the dildo, the vibrator, the clamps, tickling, and hair pulling. Over the next 20 minutes, Andrea forced another orgasm out of the girl warrior. But, the strap-on beckoned, and Andrea removed the phallus.

"So much wetness. Clean it off!"
"MMM!" the sticky wet phallus pushed through the ring gag into her mouth.
"LICK IT ALL OFF!" Andrea ordered.
"Mmm hmm!" Mandy calmly submitted and cleaned the phallus of her own cum.
"Now, let's see how you can take this," Andrea turned the vibrator to the setting Katia made.
"Grm!" this was unexpected to her.
"Time to suffer!" Andrea used the strap-on and pushed into Mandy.
"EEEK! NOOO! GRRRR!" Mandy's attempts to resist availed her nothing, "Grm mmm hmmm UHHHHH!"

Andrea rarely had a client permit her to use this toy upon them. When she did get that permission, she relished and took every caution to be sure she didn't hurt the person. This one was a rather soft material, however, to reduce the risks because it was all about evoking reactions from the captive and feeling the power of controlling and humiliating them. Andrea pushed in and out of the girl with the cruel device all while vibrating her. On top of this, the nipple clamps and hair pulling made regular appearances.

Mandy shrieked with delight, but never once did she show even a thought of surrendering or using the safe word. Instead, she was aroused by all the sensations. Her strength and resilience showed as she used every ounce of her will to resist, but she couldn't. Indeed, she was orgasming from the torture instead and let out an angry growl.

"You are the ultimate warrior girl for sure."

While Mandy's lungs heaved from this experience, Andrea roped her into the next phase. She bound the girl's wrists, elbows, forearms, breasts, waist/crotch, ankles, shins, knees, lower thighs, and upper thighs. She only did the crotch rope after pushing the phallus back into her vagina. Next came the scary part that unnerved the domme.

Andrea wrapped a rope around Mandy's neck a few times and made a thorough knot with many release points. On the table nearby she had emergency scissors and a knife. The rope ran through Mandy's ankle bonds, and Andrea wrapped it back through the neck loop. She then pulled it up until Mandy's feet almost touched her hands before wrapping it around the three-fold line to seal it off. Mandy was now in a strangle hogtie.

"Mmmm!" she groaned helplessly.
"You gonna talk?" Andrea demanded.
"No!" the girl continued to hold firm.
"Then die."

Andrea mostly watched, but at one point she couldn't resist and had to pull on the painful nipple clamps and the ponytail. This highly aroused Mandy and pushed her to her edge. Andrea stopped. For a moment, Mandy tried to arch to provide some more airway room for her to breathe, and then she relaxed back into the choke with a gurgle.

"Guh kug MMMMMMM. AHHHHHHHH!" she orgasmed again, "Ugh! Mmm mmm mmmmm! Ell ee! Eh ee ohh! Guhhh uhhh!"
"Want out?" Andrea knew better than to test the limits.
"Uh huh!" came the first helpless hint of any give from Mandy.

Andrea lowered her out of the stranglehold and gave her 20 minutes to relax with just the vibrator. Mandy rolled onto her side and heaved her lungs violently. She winked at Andrea to show she was happy and all right. On her side, relaxed, and without stimulation, the girl more-or-less endured being like this until Andrea moved the phallus in her while pulling on the nipple clamps.

"Uck ooh!" came a gagged cry with the matching gesture.
"I am marvelous!" Andrea loved forcing an orgasm, "Do you surrender?"
"No!" this girl was tough as nails.

Andrea dragged Mandy close enough to hook the winch around her ankles, and soon the girl was upside down in the air. She suffered more indeed because Andrea began moving the phallus while the vibrator buzzed. She wanted to irritate the girl before she moved to the next phase. Andrea moved her hand out and came in just hard enough.

"Ow!" Mandy was slapped right on the buttocks!
"Talk, you stubborn bitch!"

The spanking and insults continued in full force. Andrea gave absolutely no mercy anymore and even used her paddle. This went on until Mandy's buttocks was red and sore, and then Andrea tried tickling. But tickling didn't work even with Andrea guiding the phallus to irritate her at the same time. Instead, Mandy was at another orgasm, and her face was turning red from being upside down. Andrea lowered her to the floor gently.

"Will you talk?" Andrea removed the phallus.
"Uck ooh! No!"
"Clean it again, you slut!"
"Mmmm!" Mandy had no choice but to lick it up.
"Dirty girl you! You're just an orgasm loving attention whore!"
"Mmm!" the victim continued to enjoy the sex toy with her tongue.
"Well, shit, the alarm is going off. You survived three hours of being teased, tickled, yanked, r-ped, f-cked, spanked, choked, and such, and you could take more couldn't you? I'd love to seat you right there on that horse and put a ball gag in your mouth and whip you, but I can't. Let's get you out of this," Andrea removed the gag.

Andrea had never seen someone like this. For the first time, a client was sad for the session to end. Mandy was sore, but she had enjoyed the thrill of a lifetime. Not only did Andrea offer a Mandy a free fish dinner, but she also offered the girl a free session. Andrea the cruel dominatrix could be a big softie at heart.

"You can untie me... Wait... OOOOOOOOO! Oh, what an... orgasm!"
"I thought my friend Chrissy was an animal with this, but you're something else."
"Thanks, I haven't experienced anything like this before, and I'm glad I came."
"We're going to get you out. What was the best part?"
"When you ordered me to clean the wongo thingy the first time. I was so embarrassed. I would have resisted climaxing if I had known that was coming. Too bad you didn't get to make me do strap-on oral."

Mandy, upon request, explained how her college sorority girls played light bondage games. Always an explorer, Mandy got her boyfriend into it, and together they dove deeper until they broke up. Of course, Andrea got a plug in for her friend Chrissy who was also another warrior of a similar kind but with some slightly different kinks and limits.

"Oh, my God! Wow!" she stood up and stretched her tight muscles, "Oh, I'd love to spend a night down here... Naked, gagged, spreadeagle, and that wand torturing me so that I can't sleep. Then having you come down here and release me, and I sleep until 2PM."
"You and Chrissy both. My goodness. Different, but so similar. I guess that's why I so naturally did it all to you. Similar enough. You like it a lot rougher," Andrea shook her head in surprise.

Mandy could take it all: clothespins all over the body, speaker wire, straps, duct tape. This was her grand opportunity to try things that, as Amanda said, Chrissy wouldn't permit for a second. For Andrea, this was a grand opportunity to push all the limits with a girl who wasn't so picky on things. They agreed that they had pushed each other to the max.

That day, Andrea had fun with an incredible client. On this rare occasion, something special had come out of it: a new friendship.

While all that happened, there was adventure taking place on the Alufish.
Last edited by AlexUSA3 11 months ago, edited 4 times in total.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Challenges of Swammers(Chrissy/FF -> F/FF+Chrissy)

"All aboard the Alufish!"
"Coming!" said a young lady.
"We're in no rush. Take your time and get your seat. My goodness, only 4 of us on this one. Almost like I planned it this way or something. Damn!"
"Oh, for real, missy."
"Is this really an all girl's group? Just wait a cotton pickin' minute, who is this boarding my ship?"
"Chrissy!"
"Brianna, what the hell are you doing here?!" Chrissy hugged her college swimming teammate.
"I knew you worked here, was exploring the website, and recognized my teammate and her bae."
"Oh, God, no!" the color drained from her face, and she sat down with her face in her hands.
"Chrissy, people don't go spewing this stuff, you know?"
"They don't? Last thing I need is my mom or dad finding out what I do."
"You're fine. I saw you on there and had to surprise my old mate with a visit."
"So are you two girls swimmers that were on the team after I graduated?"
"Yep!"
"Which one is the one that likes rope?"
"Me!" said one, "I don't like any bondage in a really sexual sense. Tying, gagging, tickling, nothing dirty."
"Your name is?"
"Gina."
"And you?"
"Tanya."
"Welcome aboard, ladies. We'll take a tour and stop in a shady spot where you can do what you wish. After we're away from shore, I'll give you the rundown."

"So you're the girl who has the school record for the 100m freestyle."
"Yes, that's me!"
"And a D-I school even!"
"Mighty proud of that, yes I am! What brought you here besides planning this specific day out?"
"Let me explain," Brianna explained, "Gina has been playing bondage game since she was 9. She got her freshman roomie, Tania, into it. I was let in on the secret by the end of the year. I haven't played much, and since I graduated we hadn't seen each other. We made plans to come here, and I stumbled onto this and recognized you of course!"
"Well, that's a cool story! Now," Chrissy stopped the boat and turned around.

Chrissy's full figure was apparent and perfectly accented by her aquamarine blue bikini and matching paisley kerchief bandana, an unusual choice for her but necessary as none of her nautical bandanas had that shade of aquamarine in them.

"It's no secret why we're here. I'm Chrissy, and I'm a rope bunny. I love being tied up. You're the opposite. You love tying people up. As I understand, two of you are rope bunnies and brought stuff for me to use on you! We're going off somewhere that's safe but secure."
"Sounds good so far."
"So, four simple rules," Chrissy pulled up a small marker board.

(1) NO funny business
(2) Use ONLY the bag.
(3) No dirty business.
(4) No physical harm.

"You read all about rules (1)-(4) before you got here. Nothing at all under my shorts, and no sexual acts with me. Simple. Rule (5), so that you know I'm a hard ass I hide that one for last, is that communication is key. Only gags OR blindfolds on me, not both. But I will gladly do both to you if you want. Eyes can communicate. If I need to be let out, I blink my eyes rapidly or snap my fingers. Remove the gag; talk to me. If you have a problem with that, just swim back to shore. Rub my boobs; clamp them even! Spank me. Rub my pussy as you like but make sure my swimsuit is between it and your hands. You're swimmers, Bri and I are swammers. That's a joke. After I'm comfy, I may allow bare hands on my bare skin down there just because we're all from the same happy family. This hole up here is awesome!"
"Yeah?"
"Yeah, it's for suspensions. I brought a battery-powered vibrator and a couple of gags. I have rope to tie up two of us, so you better have brought your own."
"Sounds easy on a boat of straight girls who like tying up other girls!"
"We're going to have a good time, folks."
"Yay!"
"You like suspensions, Chrissy?" Tania asked.
"Do you?"
"Love them! See, I'm usually the one getting tied. Smallest one gets picked on most. Bri here isn't too much for being the damsel-in-distress."
"We're really going to have fun," Chrissy grinned, "I have at least two knives and a pair of safety scissors in my bag should the worst occur, but we're going to a place with shallow water anyway."
"We don't have to be on the water."
"We do to use the hook though!"
"I follow now!"
"Yeah!"

Chrissy still gave the tour guide routine, however, as the boat motored along to its destination. She explained everything about the local waters and their life. It was fun now getting to show your old friend just how you've actually put that degree to good use!

As the sun began to beat down upon the boat more directly, Chrissy parked the boat in a shady spot in a shallow cove. She turned off the engine, and spun her seat around to face her fellow swimmers.

"So, who am I kidnapping?"
"Me and Tania," Gina spoke up.

For the first time, Chrissy got to study her clients and their looks and appearance. Brianna and her platinum blonde hair were accompanied by a pink one-piece swimsuit and matching trainers; the hair was in a bun and a white scrunchie. Gina had a brown bikini and clearly Latin American features: the unique skin tone and the beautiful, long, solid black hair were proof of this, but Chrissy was pretty sure she was Mexican. Tania was typical of a Mediterranean European in that her skin had an olive tone, but her hair varied between a light brown and a pale blonde depending upon the angle in which she turned her head. Her purple swimsuit was accompanied by a purple headband that held the hair back.

"Who wants the treatment of Chrissy's good old hemp rope? It's a bit rougher and stronger than the cotton rope."
"Oh, that's for Tania!" Brianna responded.
"Sweet!" the girl, who wasn't even old enough to legally drink alcohol, was eager to be tied.
"Get down for a hogtie!"

With hemp rope, it's more truthful to say that the girl is lashed as opposed to bound. We shall say that Chrissy lashed the girl's wrists, elbows, breasts, waist and crotch, ankles, knees, and thighs and hogtied her from her ankles to her elbows.

"Ball gag, ring gag, or cleave gag?"
"Tape?"
"Got any in your bag?"
"Right here!" Brianna produced some.
"Thanks, Bri."

Chrissy could apparently be really, really mean in the terms of these girls rather simple games. No stuffing was used before crushing Tania's face under 7 layers of silver duct tape. At Gina's behest, Chrissy took a blue bandana from her bag and blindfolded Tania.

"Same?" she asked Gina next.
"Arms in front ball tie?"
"More than happy to comply."

Chrissy took the girl's arms and bound her wrists and elbows in front of her using the provided pink cotton rope. She bound Gina's ankles, knees, and thighs and attached her thighs to her waist and wrists to her thighs so that she was forced to scrunch up.

"Silence, my dear!" Chrissy gagged her with the white ball gag with black straps.
"Mmmm!"
"That's so you can't get it off so easily!"
"MMMM!"
"I get the feeling my other toys will be used on me."
"They sure will be!" Brianna smiled.
"Let's make this work then!"
"Get on the floor. I know what I'm doing!"
"All right!"

Chrissy had her arms boxtied and held with a breast harness and crotch rope. Then her ankles and thighs were tied as well. Lastly, Brianna used only a black bandana to cleave gag her former teammate.

"Mmm! Thith ith un!" Chrissy exclaimed as she as was hoisted upside down by her feet.
"Enjoy. Mind if I take just one photo as friends?"
"Mmm!" Chrissy nodded.
"OK, no cheating then."
"Is this stick thing the vibrator?"
"Mmm hmm!"
"And these are obviously clamps."

The clamps didn't get used, but the vibrator sure did while Chrissy was upside down. After a little bit, Chrissy was lowered and put in an ankles-to-harness hogtie for the rest of her imprisonment.

"Grm!" she groan and tried to resist her bondage.
"Don't worry!"
"Oh thould ee orried!"

This was her chance to shine. Chrissy went to work on here bindings while her friend watched and the others similarly struggled. Tania and Gina seemed capable of escaping but not inclined to doing so. When they saw Chrissy's effort, they kicked it into gear. With enough effort, Gina escaped her tie, and Chrissy followed shortly after.

"Did you have fun?" Chrissy asked Gina.
"I sure did!"
"That's great to hear! I want my clients to have a good time."
"What do you like about being tied up?"
"Lots of things. Being helpless and the sexual excitement mostly."
"Your profile said you once orgasmed 11 times in a four hour session??"
"Took four hours though! It felt so freaking good. When the romance is hot, it's so awesome. Problem is... I and my friend Kay... We get most of the ones that really belong in jail."
"Hot figures?"
"I guess. I guess it's too much to just want to have fun and be paid. You have to have bad times to have good ones. That's why if I'm happy, I let the guys screw me twice."
"Trade off? You let people screw you while tied up?"
"Yeah. Most of them do anal and oral."
"People paying to basically bondage r-pe you?"
"Well, it's supposed to be more like two people engaging in the romantic one night stand that they can't get otherwise. Why do you think I drink so much? Why do you? Come on, it's because too many of my clients are fat ugly f-cks who weigh 150-200 pounds too much and reek of cheap cigars and are addicted to p0rn so much that they've made themselves impotent."
"What happened to my cool swimming mate that I admired so much?"
"She had an idea for what was supposed to be a fun way to make a little extra money, and instead of it being fun she became a professional sex toy. Now, quit judging me by whatever standards you are. I've made the choice and am sticking to it. At least I get paid the same whether they imagine it as r-pe or as romance."
"You're a prostitute. You're a professional whore!"
"I'm a bondage bunny for hire! I'm not just about having cheap sex 5-10 times per night! That's why we're choosy and sometimes have a week with no clients! It's more like having a personal session with a professional model."
"I'm stopping," Brianna choked up, "I don't want to believe this is really what it is. I thought it was more innocent than it is, and I never imagined you of all people being a professional slut."
"Bri, listen to me," Chrissy pleaded, "It's about the rope. I love the rope, and the sexual stuff is fun when it's good and frankly isn't my primary concern. I like being bound and gagged and helpless. It's not slut... It's just my kinks. I still want to be your friend, but I want you to accept that I volunteered the risk of the negatives in order to be able to be paid to have a good time. I accept the perverts in exchange for the good ones who make me feel warm and fuzzy and make sure I'm having as much fun if not more fun than them."
"I want to still be your friend too. Agree to disagree?"
"Yeah, I can handle that."
"Good. Hug time."
"Rock on. Let's untie Tania, go to shore, and head to Blackbeard's for an early dinner, hm? My bae wants me to meet someone there."
"All right! Your bae still Andrea?"
"Hell yeah! She's my boss!"
"She's the boss of this?"
"One mean dominatrix too. C'mon," Chrissy started the boat, "She'll get us a good corner to talk privately."

In the restaurant, not only were Andrea and the girl Mandy there, but Regina was as well.

"Hey, Reg," she bumped fists with the soon-to-be-on-duty cop.
"Chrissy!"
"Meet my old teammate from school, Bri, and a couple current swimmers there."
"Sweet! Pleased to meet you. Have fun on the water today?"
"Did we ever!"
"Bestie!" Andrea came over, "Want to meet a girl who makes you look like a wimp!"
"Yeah!"
"Ladies, let's go and get you seated!"
"And I'll be your waitress," Kaylee winked at them.

It was a fun party in there that day. Later that evening, Kaylee was about to have a really good time. It was going to undo all the damage of her bad experience earlier in the week.
Last edited by AlexUSA3 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It is great fun to read this from the point of view of a professional bondage bunny.
Spy Task Force Completed
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Getting Her Mojo Back(M/Kaylee)

"Who's there?" Regina asked when she heard a knock on her office door.
"Kaylee!"
"Come in. Don't you have a client in a little bit?"
"Regina, I'm scared! What if he's going to hurt me too?"
"I personally recommended this guy to you. He was so amazing; you will love having him."
"That last guy hurt me. Why won't he?"
"He didn't hurt me, did he?"
"No, but maybe he feels emboldened."
"Don't you trust me?"
"I... I trust you."
"Then I'm driving you home."
"All right..."

Kaylee and Regina were silent all the way home, but the maternal smile encouraged Kaylee as she went back into her home. She put on some burgundy lingerie and waited for her nabber to arrive.

Charlie and Regina talked outside for a while with Regina trying to explain a little better what exactly turns Kaylee on the most and how to play it up for her maximum enjoyment. When they were done, Charlie walked up to the cottage and entered the one-time code.

Kaylee finally heard a sound. Or she thought she did. She resumed lounging on her sofa and rolled onto her side as if to sleep. Her heart raced a little, and the dread was replaced by excitement. She felt his presence enter the room.

"EEEK! Mmmmmmm!"
"Be quiet."
"Mmmmmmm!"
"Stop it."
"Elp eee! EEEEEEE!"
"Be quiet now!"
"Mmm!"

Kaylee's solid black ball gag filled her mouth up nicely and ensured no more intelligible protests occurred. Her own black rope bound her wrists, elbows, and breasts, and her kidnapper added a black bandana OTN gag. Now she looked at him and his slightly grey dark brown hair. His height and build explained why she was unable to defend herself.

"Mmmm!"
"Don't worry."
"Hmmmph!" she kicked him playfully and pretended to run for the door.
"Not so fast, you dirty little girl!"
"Huh huh!" she laughed as she broke character.
"This is a kidnapping, so I must do a kidnapper's job before this becomes all about you!"
"Hmm!" she resisted him and watched his swim trunks come off.
"I can tell we're going to have a good time."
"UGH!" she felt her panties slip down and his cock enter her vagina with her crushed into the loveseat.
"Kaylee, you are a really pretty young lady. Regardless of other factors, you are blessed with natural beauty."
"Mmmm!" she batted her eyes for him and nuzzled him.

Kaylee loved being romantically dominated. Being kidnapped for romantic domination heightened the sexual tension of the moment, and, as Charlie explored her body, Kaylee closed her eyes, arched her back, and let out a long, loud moan of erotic pleasure.

Charlie was a natural kisser. Slow and perfect placement. Each kiss meant something special. He knew just where to kiss, even over the OTN gag, to get the strongest reaction from her. All through out she was getting warm, and he was getting hard.

The petting was another thing. His fingers ran through her hair in a very considerate manner. In fact, Kaylee hadn't been pet like this before. It was like he wanted to just admire her beauty more than anything else. He was getting harder, and her breasts hardened as well.

"GUHHH!" she groaned as she struggled to kiss him back. She was kidnapped wasn't she? It didn't feel that way. In fact, it felt like the conclusion to a perfect date. Nothing she did could turn her back now. She had to; he had to; they had to; this must be finished.
"Kaylee, my beautiful friend, this is for you," he whispered in her ear.
"Ahhhh," she surrendered herself to his bodily flow, the fluid filling and warming her.
"Is that?"
"Mmmmm!" she returned his favor by soaking his erection in her own fluid.
"Sweetheart."
"Oh!" she exclaimed suddenly, and relaxed, the waves of hormonal pleasure having passed.
"Shall we watch a movie?"
"Mmm!" she nodded slowly.

Watching a movie seems simple. Charlie frogtied her legs, and they remained exposed as they were. They sat side-by-side watching the movie in romantic silence. First, he began rubbing her. Then, he pet her. Breast squeezing followed, and finally he was seemingly mindlessly fondling her breasts and p-ssy at once. Then he regained himself and stopped.

Orgasm denial was a nasty thing. Kaylee didn't take this one so easily. She may have been bound and gagged, but after making so much progress she wanted that orgasm more than to see how the romance film resolved! In an effort to satisfy herself, Kaylee began grinding Charlie and sensually gag kissing his face.

You can take the girl out of the sorority, but you can never take the sorority out of her! At first, he playfully ignored her, but then he gave her a choice.

"I'll lean back, and you pleasure yourself with me, OK?"
"Mmmm!" she growled in frustration.
"Go for it!"
"Hmph!" she struggled to get on him.
"Here!" he placed her on himself.
"Whee!" she squealed happily!
"There!"

Now, Kaylee began pulling herself up and down the flaccid but slowly hardening part. She had to regain that momentum! She had to! The orgasm denial was worse than a surprise penetration. Charlie was more than willing to help though. Up and down she moved while his hand explored every inch of her it seemed until he found two places: her left breast, and her right thigh just below her waist, that seemed to trigger the strongest reactions.

"Ank ooh!" she expressed gratitude as she reached her climax. How could an eternity of passion have taken only 2 hours? Just how?!
"Kaylee, it's almost time for me to go."
"NO!" she whined.
"Would you rather I please myself with your hole or your mouth?"
"Hmmm," she thought, then answered by asking to be ungagged.
"All right... Regina wasn't joking about the sorority girl!"
"Untie me, Charlie. C'mon, lets do it the old fuddy-duddy way. It's my favorite!"
"All right."

Kaylee was a fan of traditional plug-meets-outlet connections, and she loved nothing more than the feeling of being romantically kissed and manhandled while he climaxed in her. Kaylee hadn't had sexual bondage this good in a very long time, and it was better that it was from a man whom she could tell seriously thought she was pretty. Following it with vanilla sex made this a memory that would last a lifetime.

She was often told she was sexy and had a figure. But pretty and beautiful conveyed something more. That spoke of what they thought about her as a person when combining her looks, figure, and personality. She wanted to sleep with Charlie without ropes, and they kissed the time away even after his orgasm. The pain of the last session had melted away in this.

"Charlie, want to... stay the night?"
"You want me to?"
"It would make me happy if you did."

Regina watched the clock turn the hour. She waited, and got the all clear text. She engaged the golf cart and took off, having accomplished her mother duties.

Next comes more fun with Andrea, Alison, and Hailey.
Last edited by AlexUSA3 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.

DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

Nice work!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

DommeKirsten wrote: 1 year ago Nice work!
Thanks! I guess based on your name that maybe Andrea is your favorite character? ;)

DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 1 year ago
DommeKirsten wrote: 1 year ago Nice work!
Thanks! I guess based on your name that maybe Andrea is your favorite character? ;)
Yeah sadistic playstreak sounds lotto fun . I'd love to cuff n gag too x
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Hi. Fantastic stories. Just read Andrea and Mandy above and I’m seriously considering booking a session with Andrea!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nice insights into Kaylee, [mention]AlexUSA3[/mention]. This was very enjoyable to read.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Nice insights into Kaylee, @AlexUSA3. This was very enjoyable to read.
Absolutely :) Loved that chapter!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Hi. Fantastic stories. Just read Andrea and Mandy above and I’m seriously considering booking a session with Andrea!
You are more than welcome to do so!

JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Hi. Fantastic stories. Just read Andrea and Mandy above and I’m seriously considering booking a session with Andrea!
I would like to book an overnight session with Andrea. No blood, poo or pee. No permanent scarring (includes brands and tattoos)
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago
I would like to book an overnight session with Andrea. No blood, poo or pee. No permanent scarring (includes brands and tattoos)
Just send me a PM with all the details, and we'll work it out. Check out the first and second chapter and see the details about time limits, kinks, and the like so you can better plan out your good time. ;)

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

London Feet Eaters' Society (Andrea/FF)

The second part of [mention]Alisonlovesropes[/mention]'s adventures.

Today is the big day! At least, Alison and Hailey thought so as they arose on this fine morning. Well, it began with Hailey being awake and tickling Alison's rib to awaken her. Alison snorted a little and then looked at her spouse.

"You're a jerk."
"Good morning, love."
"Really?"
"Wake up! Today we're getting tied and tickled by that girl!"
"Oh, all right! I suppose we should dress simply."
"I think so. For being tied up like she does, less is more."
"Shorts?"
"Shorts."
"All right!"

The couple put on shorts and t-shirts and went down to the lobby for a hotel breakfast. They greeted Anya, clueless that she, too, was one of the bondage call girls of the island. The continental breakfast was a nice way to start the morning, and after a late start to the day after a night of fun in their hotel room, it was time to walk to Andrea's.

Andrea was looking forward to it as well. She had these two today and another at night in a very rare occasion. Conference time brought them in, and she wasn't missing a payday. The recommendation from Chrissy aided matters even more.

She had all she needed ready to go. For breakfast, it was a treat of bacon and scrambled eggs with a piece of toast to get her an energy boost to go, go, GO!

Andrea was still stunned after her prior client, and it was great to have a couple who wanted some simple fun teasing and torment. Feet, tickling, and no escape. This was easy.

Hailey and Alison held hands as they walked along the street from the hotel. You went down a ways into town, turned at the downtown intersection, went down a little ways, and turned onto a side road. That was where Andrea's lair was.

Alison played this to perfection, having worked the details out privately. She winked at Hailey and motioned for her to be quiet as they opened the front door with the code Andrea gave them. Together, they tiptoed down the stairs to the basement, in accordance with Andrea's instructions. As they looked around by the light of the windows, suddenly the lights turned on.

"What are you doing down here?"
"We were just exploring," Alison explained.
"Prowling down here! Bullshit! I'll tell you what, missy. Take those cuffs next to you and put them on your girlfriend's wrists. Behind her back. NOW!"
"All right."
"Is this our introduction to you Miss Andrea?" Hailey asked.
"Shut up, girl! I'll rock your world!"
"That's her all right!"
"Now, you, the boss girl, take that pair next to you and cuff your hands behind you right this second!"
"Oh, she's a stereotype."
"I have to command the situation, don't I?" asked the girl in her dominatrix boots.
"She is sexy though."
"I agree, Hailey."
"Lie down on the beds. On your stomachs. This will be fun."
"Ok," Hailey and Alison smiled.

The girls had their ankles, thighs, wrists, breasts, and waist tied with rope. Hailey got a rope attached to her ankles and run to the footboard of the bed. Then Andrea made Alison hop to that bed.

"Move it."
"I don't want to."
"Let's go!" Andrea forced her over with ease.
"You're a rough one!"
"Dominatrices have to be!"

Andrea did the same to Alison's ankles and then took out her double ball gag and a couple ace bandages. She blindfolded the girls with the bandages first.

"I put on my boots just before you got here. I've been wearing these socks since yesterday."
"What? Aumph!"
"Oh, dear! I'm joining you, Allie! MMMPH!"
"Socks plus a ball gag is a rare treat!l

Now that silenced both of them at once and left them romantically connected while Andrea strapped their ankles and waists together. Both had an Andrea sock under the double gag.

"Now, I'll let you two feast on that for a while before we move on to tickling. Can't have you two choking."
"Mmmmmm!"
"Music to my ears!"

Nothing compared to the moans of a girl gagged except maybe gagged shrieks or gagged orgasms. Neither one was going anywhere in a hurry, and Andrea was proud of it too. After some time, she undid the ball gag, let the girls spit out the socks, and put the same gag back in!

"How was Andrea sock?"
"Gross!"
"Well, I have more plans for you two with feet. First, the tickling round!"
"Hee hee hee!" the laughter began.

Andrea could be relentless. Ribs, tummies, feet, armpits, and any other spot Andrea found that evoked a strong reaction worked. Her goal was to leave these two hurting from laughing so much!

Tickle torture hurts. Oh, does it hurt. It's so awesome to be helpless and forced to cackle like this, but, oh, does it hurt. Laughter uses muscles, so those muscles can become sore just like biceps from lifting weights too long. This is what happened to Hailey and Alison.

"Let's move you," Andrea undid the rope holding Hailey's feet to the footboard.
"Next phase?"
"Next phase."
"Whoa!" Hailey was spun 180 degrees so that her feet were now in Alison's face.
"Oh, well, hi, wife feet!" Alison said with a giggle and a snort.
"Yeah, wife feet," Andrea held a roll of duct tape.
"Tape? Seems not too dominatrix of you."
"Oh, is it ever."
"Mmm!" Hailey's right foot was pushed into Alison's mouth.
"Allie? Is my foot? Teeth and a tongue?"

The duct tape wrapped around Hailey's foot and Alison's head to force the odd stuffed tape gag to hold. She repeated the process on a less surprised Hailey.

"Now, that will hold you two for a while."
"Mmmmm!"

This was humiliation at its finest. Both were tied and blindfolded and gagged with the other's foot. There was no escaping this at this point. The only options to pass the time were to quietly enjoy it in stillness, fight and/or yell, or quietly try to escape. Alison went for the "fighting and yelling" option for maximum effect, and she carried this until she had Hailey in a similar uproar and gagged protests.

"Are we having fun yet, ladies?"
"MMMMM!" Alison flipped off Andrea.
"Naughty!" she spanked Alison, who wished she had worn something thicker
"Eee!"
"For that, I'll tape these fingers together!"

Andrea proceeded to do just that. Now, Alison had useless fingers on top of all else. Was she in heaven? Andrea just provided one surprise after another in this festival of teasing.

A new rope was added. It began at Alison's wrists, went through her crotch and under the waist rope, then Hailey's waist rope and crotch, and to Hailey's wrists. It was secured tightly so that they couldn't move their arms at all without tugging on themselves and the other.

"I'll leave you two to enjoy this a bit. Thinking that because I gave you permission to enter my home that I'd just let you waltz into my basement! Is that a thing in England to just invite yourself to explore a house when the hostess says, 'Come in!' or are you funny?"

Hailey laughed a bit because of how Alison was getting teased by Andrea. It was good to fall victim to this mock anger and rage. All in all, it had been an excellent "early Christmas present" that she was grateful for, and to get to tie and tease and to be tied and teased was astounding. Perhaps this had been the best vacation of their togetherness yet?

Don't forget how good it felt to TUG their wrists a little, especially with the wife's feet in their mouth. That was cloud 9 in a way.

"Time to go," Andrea said after some time, and the bandage blindfolds came off.
"Mmmm?"
"Yep!"

"Andrea, thank you a million. I know we kind of asked for a light treatment, but I can tell you still enjoyed it," Alison said while stretching afterwards.
"It's good to have variety and just enjoy being the captor too. Watch you squirm. You'll get an email in a few days."
"What email?" Hailey asked.
"A new service for me but that many dominatrices offer... An edited recording of your session."
"WHOA."
"Thanks for stopping by, girls, but I really need to get ready for my vanilla job now."
"No, thank you!"

Even better than the thrill of being a domme was the gratitude after a good session. This was what Andrea enjoyed most about both of her jobs: putting smiles on people's faces.

Next, we spend some time with Katia, and then a dominatrix is going to put Regina through a beautiful and painful 90 minutes.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

A Romance Story(F/Katia)

"Oh... My... Goodness," said a young lady at a distance.

She was studying another person on the beach who had yellow one-piece swimsuit with a matching bandana headband. But, that was no ordinary person: it was Katia. The observer was a client visiting that night.

The client was named Fiona. She was always self-aware at just 4'11" and sporting a shoulder length black curls. Love was always a difficult thing for her.

Fiona hid this in her application. At just 25 years of age, she had already gone through a dozen or more one night stands with various men and women. Between her height and that other something, no one wanted her.

She stood by herself and, after checking to be sure she was alone, rubbed the crotch of her black two-piece swimsuit. Katia was attractive even at a distance. With nothing to lose, the switch began a walk down the beach.

You see Fiona couldn't use her legs. She had been permanently disabled from undisclosed problems as a child, somewhere between being able to walk and paralyzed but retaining some motor function and all of her feeling. While her resolve helped her make it in the professional world, her personal life was a disaster. Bondage was a pleasure of hers, but none of her friends felt comfortable tying her up. Thus, while a switch, she almost exclusively was the dominant in her sessions.

Today she was using her crutches knowing fully well that the sand might eat them. As they sank into the sand, she decided to play it up and get a first encounter with Katia. When the crutch went down enough, she allowed herself to fall.

"Help me! Please!" she started.
"What happened?" Katia came over.
"I wanted to walk on the beach, but it's too soft. Help me back to the walk."
"Gladly," Katia smiled and helped Fiona up.
"Thank you."
"My pleasure."

Fiona couldn't help but get excited for that night. Now she knew what kind of person Katia was.

Later that day, Katia did as she so frequently did: she sent a text asking her client to dinner. It had been a while, so she suggested the Burger King in town. To the hostess' happiness, Fiona accepted this and gave a time that worked well for her.

"In town" was only a few minutes by golf cart, and it really referred to the small community around which the resort was based. There was "The Resort" and "Resort Lite" for all intents and purposes.

Katia put a pair of yellow athletic shorts and a blue t-shirt on over her bikini to look a bit more acceptable. When she pulled up to the BK, she was within sight of the hotel in which Anya worked, and from the higher elevation she swore she could see Blackbeard's in spite of other's insistence to the contrary.

But Katia was a dreamer of sorts, kind of like Chrissy. She has fantasies of life 5, 10, 50 years from now. Everything is hidden inside though as she is a private individual.

"Katia?"
"Are you... You're the girl I helped on the beach a few hours ago!"
"I am! Fiona is my name."
"Was that a setup?"
"All on my own."

Fiona, being a very open person about her disability, explained it all: how she loved bondage, how she came to be how she is, and how her friends gradually became ex-friends. As she put it, "no one wants to be tied up or tie up a cripple, it seems."

Katia was beyond sympathetic. She didn't understand, but she felt bad that a fellow human being had experienced this. Nothing really got her like the heart of a person. After they were done eating, Katia and Fiona got into the former's car and went to the beachside cottage.

"Tonight is your night. What would you like to use to tie me up? I have both rope and tape, and the tape I have in nearly any color you wish."
"What's underneath those clothes?"
"A two-piece. Want to see?"
"Please?"
"Of course!" she effortlessly took them off.
"That's the sexy beauty I saw on the beach before."
"Yes, indeed, this is."
"Just the sight of you makes me horny."
"Now you stop thinking and talking like that outside of private moments, and you just might keep your friends."
"Ohh," Fiona knew she was right.
"If you want to see more, promise me you'll behave."
"I'll try, Katia. You'll get my best."
"OK. Let's go to my bed. I'll close all the curtains and the door, and we'll turn on the lights. Just you and me having fun. When things get going good, we'll turn off the lights so I can be further thrilled by being vamped by a beautiful girl in absolute darkness."
"I think I'm going to use a nice bright green tape on you, if you don't mind."
"I don't mind at all. I love bright colors. The most fun I ever had tied up saw a different color tape used on every part of me!"
"I'm going to stick with this pretty radioactive green."
"I'll have a nice glow that matches my personality."
"Let's do this!"
"First, just permit me," Katia gave Fiona a light peck on the cheek.
"You're so sweet!"

Fiona sat on the bed next to Katia. Just because she couldn't walk well enough to get along without aid didn't mean she couldn't get herself across a bed for some sexual thrills. She, of course, first taped Katia's wrists behind her back.

"How do you like being taped?"
"Thoroughly? Tonight, I just ask the tape both gag me and blindfold me, OK? Tape me how you want to make yourself comfortable when things get thermodynamic."
"Thermo-what?!"
"I studied physics in college. Chrissy and I are the only science girls of the lot, and she's a fish girl."
"And you're a lifeguard?!"
"By choice. I wasn't happy with my job options at the time, so I settled on something I knew I could do. Then I discovered my fetish for duct tape and decided to do this full-time."
"I'm just a software tester."

Katia didn't talk too much about herself. It explained why she set Andrea's variable vibrator to the variable sine wave that absolutely tortured Chrissy and Mandy. She wasn't going to brag about being the most educated girl in the lot; that would just be... it would... it would make her a pompous ass! That wasn't Katia!

Tape wrapped Katia tightly below and above her breasts and at her waist. Her arms were pinned down now. Her legs were crossed so her ankles touched the opposite knee, and the entire distance between her feet and knees was encased, leaving a big empty triangle formed by her bound lower legs, her thighs, and her crotch.

"Now, let's have fun, my big strong lifeguard."
"Mmmm!" their lips met, and together they fell backwards onto the bed.

The short girl fit herself perfectly through the triangle she had made. The tape wasn't too tight, so Katia's legs moved a little and made it so she was tightly wrapped around Fiona. The captor's hands ran through Katia's air with a romance that could be felt even outside the room. Each kiss was large, firm, and long, perhaps the longest Katia had ever experienced.

There was no need to be tied up; Katia kissed voluntarily. The captivity, however, left her excited; she was voluntarily being Fiona's partner for this night. Katia groaned in ecstasy as their lips made contact, and a familiar sensation filled her body.

"Do you have a vibrator?" Fiona asked.
"Look on the nightstand."
"I have to gag you. You understand how it is with these kidnappings."
"Of course."

Fiona pushed a squeezy ball into Katia's mouth and wrapped her face in 4 layers of the neon green duct tape. Then, as requested, she did so to Katia's eyes as well. The girl stripped herself and then playfully removed the bikini that Katia had been wearing. Fiona reached to the nightstand and turned off the light using the remote and began grinding.

Her grinding was different and took advantage of how Katia was tied and their nudity. She kept her lips firmly kissing Katia's gagged lips while moving her body. P-ssy rubbed against p-ssy, and their breasts also squished and rubbed together. Now Katia could only erotically groan; she was a romantic plushy sex toy.

Fiona was a strong personality, and she absolutely crushed what little free will Katia thought she had in this situation. This grinding motion awakened new feelings in Katia, who was certain she would melt into non-existence as passion filled her. As it seemed she might burst, sexual energy departed from her in a shriek of erotic thrill.

"UGGGHHH! MMMMMMMMM!" she yelled and pushed both herself and Fiona into the air in a powerful arch of climax.
"WOW! Oh, Katia, you really are into this!"

Of course Katia was into this! This was absolutely incredible for her to be experiencing. Never before had she been subjected to such a passionate love affair. The grinding was absolutely a lot, and Katia was absolutely melting from this.

"MMMM!" she groaned helplessly.
"Just wait, my precious big heroic lover. OHHHHH! Oh, feel it! OH! That's so good," Fiona digged into Katia while she orgasmed.
"Mmmmmm!"
"I have so much more I want to do though."

Fiona began to kiss much more than lips. Cheeks and foreheads first. Then Katia's neck. Then her breasts. The breasts felt so good to be kissed. Her belly was a particularly precious region for Fiona, and then came Katia's freshly shaven p-ssy. Fiona kissed, but she did nothing with her tongue although her hands more than touched her thighs and vagina. Katia couldn't take it anymore.

"OH! RMMMMMHUUUUHHHHHH!" she squirted right on Fiona's face.
"Gah! Oh, Katia! Call your shots!"
"Mmmm!" she writhed around.
"I'm cleaning it up!"

Then the vibration followed. It was taped to Katia's p-ssy with more green tape and angled to hit Fiona as well. Finally, the wand was turned on, and the grinding began anew.

"OH! OHHH! MMMMM!" Katia was overloaded with sensations.
"My perfect little bee, you should have worn a black ton for this."
"GUH! RRRM!! UHMPH!" kisses were returned, so gagged lips made them ineffective.
"MM!"

Fiona's hands were everywhere, but especially Katia's head. At times they fondled her crotch, and at others they were on her breasts. Sometimes they helped push the girls' lips together, and other times through her hair. It was the hair that Fiona was best at though. The grinding was getting harder... faster... Their breasts were squeezed together and pushing together. Harder and harder they became... it was inevitable.

"AAAAAAAAH! OH! OH! UV EE ORE!" Katia yelled into her gag.
"YES! MMMM!" the vibrator was working... and then!
"MMMMMMM! EE-OH-NA!" a great climax occurred, and both girls orgasmed against the other.
Both girls stopped as they were now breathless. How could so much happen in under 2 hours? Was it possible? But, it had happened just like that. Fiona extricated herself and laid next to Katia.

Never did Katia feel so sad that a session had ended, but there was no way exhibitionism would occur tonight with Fiona's disability. However, Katia did something very different once she was free.

"You said your friends won't tie you up even for fun, right?"
"Right."
"I'll tie you up. Fiona... I have never done this before, but... Let's be friends, if we can? I really like you and have never experienced sex quite like that, but... but... I like you. I like Fiona. I feel the same connection I do to my friend Andrea or my best friends from college."
"You're the sweetest," Fiona wiped her eyes as she started crying, "I... I'm. You want to tie me up?"
"I do."
"I like chair ties best. With zipties."
"Got any?"
"I do."
"Let's do it then."

Katia, with utmost care, zipped Fiona to one of the chairs in her home. It wasn't unusual for a client to stay longer, but never was it so Katia could tie and gag her! She kept it simple with simple strips of blue tape for a gag.

The engineering conference had produced new friendships for many of the call girls of the bondage resort. In the next chapter, we're going to briefly visit Andrea's dungeon, but most of the time will be spent with a domme who wants to put Regina to the test!

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

That was different, in a wonderful way! It is good to highlight that problems of one sort do not necessarily prevent a full range of passions, including kink. Fiona is a real sport.
Spy Task Force Completed
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago That was different, in a wonderful way! It is good to highlight that problems of one sort do not necessarily prevent a full range of passions, including kink. Fiona is a real sport.
Some may be surprised, but that was one of the satisfying chapters I have written yet for this story!

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Where have all the potential male visitors gone? You're welcome to come as well; heck, don't be afraid because Chrissy will tie you up as well if you're afraid of Andrea. :P

DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

Fiona has Skills. Lovely of Katia to befriend and bind her x
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Domme-ination(F/Regina)

This chapter is for [mention]DommeKirsten[/mention]

"Ah ha ha ha! You two are going to be destroyed! It was nice knowing you two!"
"You just wish it was you here!" the naked Chrissy retorted to Andrea.
"Quiet!"
"Mmmm!" the white ball gag with black straps gagged her.

It was an elaborate setup that could only be borne from the mind of someone as twisted as Andrea. This was serious business. Tied spreadeagle, but not taut, using locked cuffs so that circulation concerns are minimized. A phallus in the vagina and held in firmly by a crotch rope. Nipple clamps (binder clips, actually) with a rope running to the footboard and then to each ankle bond, so that any foot movement will pull on the clamps. A rope runs from the crotch, to the headboard, and to each wrist, so that any hand movement will pull on the crotch rope. A vibrator is strapped to the left thigh and on its maximum setting. Rope runs from the ponytail, to the footboard, and also to the clamps.

Next to the bed is a switch that easily be pressed by the captive. A wire runs from one end through the ceiling, and to a red light. A similar switch runs the same route to a blue light. Both have a wire from the other end to a plug in the wall.

Mandy and Chrissy look at each other while Andrea dims the light to a soft glow on this perfect final night of Mandy's time at the resort. The former is tied identically, but she has a 2.5" ball gag in her mouth instead. As Andrea leaves them, the contest is on! Who will press the switch first?

=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=

"Kirsten?" Regina asked hopefully.
"Regina?" asked the guest in her Scottish accent.
"Come on in! I got everything you requested! Nice outfit for this! Andrea would be proud!"

In stepped a girl wearing a tight black latex skirt and matching black 2" heels. A matching color of black was the sleeveless top, and it had a nice curvature in the neckline to reveal all but her breasts

Regina was in a navy blue skirt that came down to her calves, a bright blue blouse, and matching bright blue 5" stiletto heels, which was about as high as she could handle. The colors noticeably clashed with her reddish hair, although her skin tone was fine with it.

"You got everything?"
"Strap-on and bar, I got the cage, and the whip thingy."
"That looks like a dog crate."
"It is, but Andrea has a Border Collie. We tested, and I fit in it."
"Oh, all right!"
"I see a strappado, a tight tie and being stuffed in a cage, and some spreadeagle torment in my evening."
"You would be correct."
"I'm going to start the timer. I brought a bunch of rope down here, and I figured you'd have fun marching me up the stairs after the caging is done."
"You're keen on details."
"Have to be to be a people pleaser," Regina winked, "We can use the banister for he strappado as I don't have a hook."
"That's fine!"
"Shall we start?"
"If you're ready!"
"I am so ready. Push me girl!"

Regina had never seen nor experienced anything of this kind. Wrists and elbows tied together behind her back wasn't new. She'd even had her ankles tied to a spreader bar before. Strappado was something she had done before. But in stiletto heels? Never.

Her leg muscles were pushed to the absolute limit, and she tottered a little. She grunted a bit in resistance, and she seemed to be a bit concerned about this. She looked up at Kirsten, but the dominatrix's response was to use Regina's yellow 2-inch ball gag to silence her.

"Mmm!"
"A little bit of drooling will help you. A crotch rope will as well."
"Ugh! Mmmm!" she shook her head.

It was a quick job to tie a crotch rope and then rework the strappado work so that Regina was pulling on her crotch rope. Suddenly, the situation went from kinky to sexy.

"Ughh!"

Regina quickly felt her legs weakening. She looked up just as Kirsten pushed foot a little, causing more wobbling. How much could she handle?

"Mmmmm!" drool poured from the gag onto the floor beneath her.
"This is just the simple beginning, Miss Regina."
"Mmmm!" Regina got a tight squeeze on both breasts, and she felt her legs would collapse.
"That's enough!"

Kirsten loosened the strappado and made Regina sit on the stairs. The spreader bar came off, and then ropes were tied on her ankles and thighs. Her wrists were attached to the crotch rope, and then her shirt was pulled up.

"Grrrr!" she growled.
"A fighting spirit makes the game more fun," Kirsten removed the heels, "Hop to the cage. NOW."
"NO!"
"Let's go, hottie!"
"EEEE!"

Regina was helpless against being dragged, and being tied up made it hard to resist being stuffed into Nelson's crate or the door being padlocked.

"NOOOOOOO! EH EE OHHH!" Regina kicked the cage until Kirsten roped her ankles to the ceiling of it.
"Now, look here my little sex toy! I'm going to leave you here for a while! When I come back, I'm going to turn you on in every way I can and you will not cum. Got it?"
"Oothag!"
"I'll wreck your p-ssy!"
"Uck ooh, itcthth!" Regina gave her the bird, "AHHHHHH! Eh ee oh igh ow!"
"You stay right there!"
"Ooh aniac! Ah amn ooh!"
"Waste your energy! Go ahead!"
"No no no! EEEEEEEE!"
"Shut up!"

Regina rarely had opportunity to cause such a brouhaha. Most sessions were romantic and erotic. It was a chance to be a total pain in the ass to the client! And never had she effectively done so! Perhaps it was bad to let Kirsten book 2 hours?

Once Regina calmed down, she resorted to soft moans and shaking the cage. Finally, after some time, she was pulled out of the cage and had all but her wrists free. Kirsten roughly pushed her.

"Up the stairs to the f-cking room."
"Mmmm!"
"Yeah, and your big yellow ball gag."

Big Green. 2.5" of green ball gag. It was the absolute limit of Anya's mouth, beyond the limit for Katia, at the limit for Kaylee and Chrissy, and perfect for Regina. Still, whenever that was in Regina's mouth, she knew the dominant person meant serious business. This was no exception as Regina had her wrists untied.

"Strip."
"Huh?"
"Strip naked."
"Thith ith ullthit!" she refused.
"If you aren't careful, I'll make you suck on the strap-on!"
"Ugh!" she complied... First her shirt, then her skirt, bra, and finally panties.

Kirsten took the damsel's ankles and expertly fastened them directly to the footboard, which caused a far more strenuous, but not dangerous, spread than a spreadeagle tie would. Her lower "lips" were just as exposed as her upper lips now. Her wrists were tied in a more traditional spreadeagle manner,

"Ah oughtta ill ooh!"
"No one will kill anyone tonight. But, Miss Regina, you really need to protect yourself a little better."
"Hmmm?"
"Time to start edging you."

The vibrator started in a rude way. Regina gave a grunt, but there was little she could do because Kirsten was in complete control now. The wand buzzed against her crotch in its way that just jolted Regina into complete sexual alertness.

"AUGHHHHH!" Chrissy groaned in a painful climax.
"Ha ha ha!" Mandy laughed at her.

At 90 minutes, Chrissy had climaxed 4 times to Mandy's 2. Besides the tortures, it would be easy to just stay still, but those damned vibrators made the, squirm and squirt and more! Andrea came down every 30 minutes to be sure they were safe, but otherwise it was just squirming into some pain or jolt that activated some sexual tension.

"WHOA! Uuuuuuccccckkkkkkk!"
"Uck you ooh!" Chrissy said with a wink at Mandy as she yelled at her number 3.

"Noooooo!" Regina whined as Kirsten turned off the vibrator.
"No climaxing without permission, got it?"
"Itch!"
"You're the bondage b-tch now!"
"Gah!"

Kirsten began lightly whipping Regina's breasts, belly, thighs, and crotch. It was a sensation, but not one to jerk off to. It was stimulating, but it was i sufficient to cause that strong of a reaction. Instead, it caused these slight nerve tinglings that made her want to squirm.

"Stop squirming!"
"Mmm!"

Each slap of it was painless, but it caused almost a need to scratch. Regina could do nothing, especially when it hit her breasts or crotch. The breast swipes were the most stimulating though, and she almost could have been in a euphoria if Kirsten did it there alone.

"Edging time," Kirsten winked, and turned the wand on once again.
"Mmm!" Regina moaned as the device was firmly placed against her.
"And time to restrict your senses further."
"Huh?"
"Night night!" a blue bandana approached her eyes.
"Ammit!" she yelled as she was plunged into darkness and the knot tied tightly behind her head.

Kirsten had a touch with the vibrator that rivaled Andrea's. Her use of it was a brilliant lecture in sexual stimulation and orgasm denial. Somehow she would push more firmly against Regina and just know when to pull it away. As time went by, her p-ssy began to get very, very sore.

A sore p-ss turns Regina into a sour puss. Regina started to shake with orgasm desire, but she wasn't getting it any time soon. In fact, to make matters worse, Kirsten stopped altogether!

"Gah! No! Ah ha! No! Ah ha ha!"

TICKLING! And Kirsten, as all domme's do, knew just what spots to find. Worse still was that Kirsten laughed too! She was having fun! No, that's not worse. In fact, it's even better. Regina almost broke her defiant resistance in the awareness that Kirsten was enjoying this session.

But it was about to turn dark in an instant. As the time went away, Kirsten had a mission to accomplish. While Regina was still laughing from the tickling, the next thing began.

"GAH! Amn ooh, ooh uckin' itchth!" Regina shrieked as the strap-on plunged into her vagina.
"You're the f-cking b-tch now, girl!"

This was the second time ever Regina had a strap-on in her, and the first time was practicing with Andrea. Regina hadn't enjoyed any sort of vaginal sex in years, and it felt so good. But, at the same time, Kirsten wasn't exactly being nice and was hammering her. It made things hard, and Regina kept with the cruelty of the scene.

"Guh! Uh uh uh uh!" she rhythmically moaned as she got extremely warm inside.
"Now is your chance!" Kirsten said as she noticed only minutes left on the clock.

Regina now put her effort and concentration into an extremely loud orgasm. She had never been edged like this before, not even by Andrea, and that one was just too much. It came with long "OWWWWWWWWWW!" Not too long after, the alarm was ringing, and Kirsten was removing Regina's gag and blindfold.

"Be glad we ran out of time!"
"That was awesome! Now, would you get me out?"
"Of course!"

This was an experience both would remember, and Regina still lay there for some 30 minutes after Kirsten had left. She was so sore from the edging and strap-on, but it was completely worth it. She knew she was missing out on a good time by only letting strap-ons be used for vaginal sex, but it was worth it for the extra securities that accompanied it.

"NOOO!" Chrissy yelled and slammed the switch.
"We have a loser," Andrea smiled from her couch as the light flashed.

After some untold number of hours and who knows how many combined orgasms, the contest was over. Mandy had defeated Chrissy in the battle of the forced-orgasm addicts.

"I had to come down anyway!" Andrea said as she hung up the strap-on.

It was then time to untie Chrissy first and then Mandy. The girls shook hands and hugged. The mutual respect for each other had grown. It didn't matter who had won, really. All three had had a good time!

Soon, Andrea was going to have a really good time once again!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic