Bound to Have a Good Time - How We Started: Kaylee

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

Lovely stuff. Regina did so well x and she was such fun to have some strappado fun with too x
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

DommeKirsten wrote: 1 year ago Lovely stuff. Regina did so well x and she was such fun to have some strappado fun with too x
These girls can be really tough warriors! Some of them at least :lol:
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

What a cute continuation :)
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

BoundJana wrote: 1 year ago What a cute continuation :)
Which part is the cute continuation? The Regina-Kirsten arc, or the subplot?

BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

I was referring to the new chapter between Kristen and Regina :)
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

Clearly was cute cause I was in it right?
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

DommeKirsten wrote: 1 year ago Clearly was cute cause I was in it right?
Oh, obviously. ;)

DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

Your such a good host
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

DommeKirsten wrote: 1 year ago Your such a good host
We need more visitors who have as much of a fun-loving spirit as you do (although other's definition of fun may vary). :D

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Thank you [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Switcher1313[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]h56jh1[/mention], [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention], [mention]tiedpgirl[/mention], [mention]Alisonlovesropes[/mention], [mention]DommeKirsten[/mention], [mention]JulieG[/mention], and [mention]BoundJana[/mention] for the kind comments and other support given so far in this tale!

Postmaster General(Andrea/F)

This chapter is for [mention]JulieG[/mention].

"Man, I am just in hot demand lately," Andrea groaned as she couldn't believe the interest from women wanting to be dominated by her.
"Don't get discouraged," Chrissy said as she handed a Sprite to her guest.
"I feel like you girls do."
"What feeling?"
"I want c-ck. Right up the happy slot," Andrea flatly responded.
"Happy slot? You picking up slang from me?"
"C-nt, cl-t, p-ssy, vagina, shaft--"
"Whoa, there, stranger, calm down," Chrissy cut her off.
"Just making it clear I know other words but chose yours instead... and my brother is visiting this week, so after this one NO CLIENTS."
"Gotcha. Makes sense. Kay has company coming in as well."
"Kay? Really?" Andrea was surprised by this.
"Sorority sisters or something like that."
"Oh, sweet. Maybe we can press them into service."
"Are your f-cking crazy?!" Chrissy couldn't believe her ears.
"Why not?! They'll make a buck, and we can too if we do it right! They're sorority girls, and Kaylee was supposedly less slutty than most of them! We'll subcontract."
"Well..."
"You against a threesome?"
"WHAT?!" Chrissy yelled at her.
"Hell, maybe a foursome!"
"Stop it!"
"Sorry... look, I got a woman who wants me to paddle the sh-t out of her. I'm going to go. Come on, Nelson!"

Andrea and canine got into her golf cart and began the ride back to her home. When she got there, she saw a woman in a tight black skirt, a white button-up blouse, and high heels approaching her door.

"Yoo hoo!" Andrea called out to the red head.
"Oh, hello!" answered the woman in a friendly British tone.
"You must be Julie!"
"And you're Andrea."
"And this is Nelson," Andrea introduced her dog.
"Nice to meet you. He's a friendly boy!"
"Yeah, I was so happy to find him of all dogs at a shelter!"
"Well, this is a nice start to things! Shall we go in? I happen to be staying at the bed & breakfast right there, so I'm not worried about the time."
"Let's go inside," Andrea responded with a wink.

The dominatrix didn't think she needed more than what already had: a grey skirt, an orangey-brown top with black lace on the sleeves, and black flats over the bunched socks on her feet. Nelson would behave while they were in the basement.

"Here is the dungeon."
"It's awfully clean and medicinal looking."
"You employed a neat freak," Andrea was frank.
"It's not bad; just not menacing..."
"A bondage horse, a winch, and exposed bondage toys aren't menacing."
"I'm quite wrong sometimes. Might even say that just to get a charge out of you, love," Julie smiled at her.
"We will be just fine together. Just be ready for intense torture."
"Oh, nothing! You're pale for a tropics dominatrix.

Andrea studied the woman. She was about 40 years old, and her eyes were a beautiful green. She was a little bit taller than Andrea though, especially in heels. Her comment about Andrea being pale was right.

"I've decided you are correct; I am pale," Andrea just took a rope, crossed Julie's wrists behind her back, and bound them.
"You have?"
"This session is officially begun, and I'm going to punish you for calling this place medicinal!"
"Well, no rush!"
"Did you come prepared to lose your clothes?"
"Oh, I did of course!" Julie answered.
"Perfect, because I don't want to deal with this shirt."
"Oh, not that, I thought you meant tights!"
"Oh, I meant it all. All right, I'll have to fight you!"
"I won't make it easy for sure!" she answered Andrea in a defiant tone.
"Now, let's do this!"

Andrea took the rope from the winch and ran it into Julie's wrist bonds. She pulled roughly to hoist the arms up and ran the rope back through the winch before making a knot up there.

"That will keep you from going anywhere!" she began to remove Julie's skirt.
"Like I will stop fighting for that reason!"
"This might make you stop!"
"OW!" Julie got a sharp rap with the wooden paddle.
"Now stay still!" Andrea pulled off Julie's skirt and pantyhose.
"I ought to..."
"SHUT UP!"
"OW! Why you..."
"SHUT IT!" Andrea demanded.
"YIE! I..."
"NO!"
"OW!"
"Now," Andrea said just above a whisper and with a hiss, "You will silent as if you're gagged until I permit you to talk. If you talk, I'm going to make you regret it with more than just a paddling. I recently read a story involving a bunch of business ladies with sharp tongues just like you, and they got their asses paddled into pain. Understand."
"Mmm hmm!" Julie nodded.

Andrea completely stripped Julie's lower body and tied her ankles to the spreader bar. Then, she removed her blouse and bra as best she could before binding the elbows. She undid the winch rope and reattached it to Julie's elbows. This gave Andrea liberty to undo the wrist rope, remove the clothes, and replace the wrist rope.

"Now you may talk, but if you anger me I'll paddle you again."
"You're," Julie felt the winch pulling her up, "quite a cruel b-tch!"
"How dare you call me a b-tch!" the paddle struck.
"Ow! You f-cking..."
"F-cking?!"
"OW!"
"Silence!"
"Mmmm!" Julie's pantyhose went in her mouth, and a red ring gag then followed.
"You're a defiant girl!"
"Mmm!"
"I can peacefully do this now," Andrea cranked the winch until Julie was on her tippy toes.
"Yooh!"
"STOP CRYING OUT LOUD FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" Andrea spanks her again.
"OWWWWW!"
"Now, you said in your application you wanted to try things besides spanking! Behave, and I won't spank you anymore! If you're a good girl, we'll have time to test your limits in this strappado and mummify you as well! If I cross a line, do something repeatedly like snapping fingers or a grunt pattern. If you're done with a torture or in danger and can speak, say 'Stockholm syndrome.'"
"Hmm!" she acknowledged this.

Next, Andrea took out the little box of clothespins. Clothes everywhere! Clothespins on nips. Three each pinching some excess skin on either side of the abdomen. Two for each side of Julie's p-ssy lips. Each pinch gets a shout of pain of its own. A leather blindfold is pulled over her eyes and strapped behind her head.

Julie is finally behaving, so Andrea goes two clicks higher on the winch. Now Julie is fully on tip toes and almost floating even and letting out some despondent groans. It doesn't take terribly long before she is snapping her fingers and being lowered to the floor again. This goes in a cycle again and again. Each one is shorter and leaves Julie a little more tired than the last. Rinse, dry, repeat. Finally, "Thtockholm Thynrome!"

"Well, that didn't take long, did it?"
"Nuh uh!" Julie shook her head in an effort to endear herself to her captor.
"That's more the attitude I want, but I'll give it to you now."

Step one was to lower the damsel-in-distress and remove the winch. Step two was to untie her legs from the spreader bar and instead bind her ankles, knees, and thighs. Step 2A was to stop and cackle at the shrieks caused by the pinches of the clothespins. Step 3 was to tie a tight breast harness and similarly tight crotch rope with multiple large knots against the lips. Step 4 was to use the winch to suspend the DiD by her ankles. Step 5 is to attach a rope to her wrists and attach the other end to the hook on the wall so that her arms are in a semi-strappado with the wall, freeing access to her back and preventing her from spinning.

"Let's see if I can cause enough sensation to make you angry," Andrea said with a villainous grin.

Andrea had never flogged someone who was upside down before. She had done enough flogging, but not in this setup. And, let's face it, Andrea wasn't about hurting anyone. She used floggers that could only cause harm it she went ape-sh-t crazy with it. It was all about humiliation and sensation with her.

"Mmph!" was all Julie could say at any point of this.

The whipping certainly was stimulating though. Andrea teasingly slapped Julie's back, thighs, stomach, breasts, and crotch with the instrument. It didn't do much, but it did make a stimulating second course! It even hurt when Andrea slapped the clothespins.

How long would this continue? Didn't Andrea get bored of whipping her captives? Julie was starting to question this reasoning, but she realized that (1) it was exhausting and (2) it was stimulating enough that she was turned on by it because of the combo of clothespins and crotch rope!

"Comfy?" Andrea began tweaking the different clothespins.
"OW!"
"It's not that bad! Grow up!"
"Hmph!"
"Fine!" Andrea pulled roughly on the crotch rope.

She pulled and pulled rhythmically while smacking different pins. She was a mean thing! Little bites of pain mixed with vaginal pleasure were working together on Julie.

"Mmmm mmmmmmmmmmm!" she quietly groaned.
"Thank you, Miss Green Eyes, for letting me sexually activate you. But that's only the first hour of your session!"

Now Andrea didn't have a cross, but she did have a bondage horse with a crossbar! Lowering Julie was easy. Now, she just had to untie her legs, walk her over to the horse, and put her on it on her stomach with her crotch against the post (the head of the horse). She ran ropes to fasten her feet and knees to the front legs and then untied her arms and fastened her wrists and elbows to the rear legs. She undid the ring gag and had Julie spit out the pantyhose.

"Quiet, or I'll spank you again."
"Grr," Julie quietly expressed her displeasure, but quickly got a swat, "OW!"
"QUIET."
"Mmmm!" a 2" red ball gag with black straps went in to her mouth.

Andrea attaches a vibrator to the post and wraps Julie's waist around it so that she's trapped against the vibrator. As the vibrator switches on, Andrea takes advantage of what she's done. Every time Julie tries to move in any way, Andrea plays with the clothespins somewhere to make her squirm. Andrea gets on the floor under the horse and really has fun: she begins fondling Julie's breasts.

"Nice tits, my sweet!" she says and increases the vibration.

At this moment, not only is Andrea making sure that Julie is forced to get off to this situation but also making sure that she herself gets off. The breast twisting only goes so far though until, in a rare moment, Andrea takes off her skirt and instead sits on Julie and moves up and down.

"Huh? GUH!"
"I'm riding this horse to my heart's content!"

But 5 minutes of that doesn't do it for Andrea. It's when she stops that and lies down that Andrea finds it. She pushes her crotch against the post and can't quite do it on vibration alone. She squeezes Julie's nose for a brief moment.

"AUK!" Julie shakes it off.
"Now now!"
"Mmmm!" a nasty breast twist rally sets off a distressed yell.
"That's it now!" Andrea feels herself orgasming and sits up, having never orgasmed just from tormenting someone before.

Andrea pauses in contemplation. She realizes this could turn into a dangerous tendency and, being a very black-and-white person, basically shakes it out of her mind. No one wants to go down the road of being a killer.

Here is Julie, getting tortured out of her mind. Andrea puts her skirts back on and struts over to the closet and grabs a piece of wood. Within 2 minutes, it is now a crossbar on the post of the head of the horse, and she is undoing the ropes that hold Julie's arms to the legs.

"Mmph!" the tired victim groans as she is pulled up and her wrists and elbows are zip to the crossbar.

Andrea adjusts the height so that it's not too strenuous for her guest. It's a workout, though, as she tries to pull herself up and away from the vibrator. Andrea responds by replacing a clothespin along her abdomen each time she slides up. Pain from that in exchange for relief from the wand is a tradeoff to consider.

Again, there is only oh so much one person can take, and Julie takes it though. This is something she can handle although the vibrator is tough to avoid. She resists until Andrea cranks the vibrator to its highest standard setting and pushes her into it.

"Come on, sweetie pie!" Andrea encourages her.
"Mmmm!"
"Atta girl... good girl. Good girl."

Andrea cuts the zipties, and Julie sits there helplessly as all the ropes are released. Andrea moves her away from the post and firmly and places Julie's arms in an X across her chest and her hands on her shoulders. Before long, Julie's torso is completely, but too tightly, encased in duct tape.

"Let's put you on the bed, you tape slave!" Andrea leads Julie there and has her lie on the bed.
"Mmm?"
"You'll see."

Andrea completely encases Julie's lower body in tape. Everything from her toes to her neck is now encased. Andrea sits down, takes off her shoes and socks, puts her shoes back on, and removes the ball gag.

"May I talk?" Julie asked.
"Yes."
"What next?"
"My socks!" Andrea jammed both in her mouth.
"UGH!" the foul socks, worn all day including to work, filled her mouth.

Andrea then finished encasing Julie's entire body aside from her nose. She picked up the wire and changed the vibrator to its variable setting, and Andrea was glad this one had the controls along the wire instead of on the wand itself. She had, however, gotten Katia to make it milder but still annoying.

"I'll be right here, missy!"

Andrea took a seat on the bed with her back against the footboard and using Julie as a foot rest. She looked at the timer and saw 45 minutes. She took out her cell phone and decided to enjoy the time.

Julie could do little except squirm and moan. Squirming wasn't too easy, though, and moaning wasn't worth it with the socks in her mouth. She had to just lie there and accept it. When the timer went off, she almost felt a sense of relief mixed with disappointment. Done with a safer gag, she could have relaxed and stayed there all night.

"Did you have fun?" Andrea asked when she was out.
"Of course I did, but did you? I was seriously trying to piss you off!"
"You didn't. I enjoyed putting you in your place.
"Thanks for a good time," Julie said.
"No, thank you!"
"Here's a tip!"
"Well... thanks!" Andrea was dumbfounded having never gotten such before.
"Have a good night!"
"Y-you too!"

She stared at the 20-dollar bill. It had been a while since she got a President Jackson in the flesh at work, never mind here! Wow! Andrea went into her living room and sat on the couch in surprise. Nelson jumped up and sat on her lap.

"Well, hey boy... I'm kind of tired."
happy dog sounds
"All right boy."

And soon dog and human were snoozing together on the couch in anticipation of a new day.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You are keeping your touch, [mention]AlexUSA3[/mention]. This was well done. I will admit that I will be happy to see you return to some milder encounters.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Thank you so much . I love the chat, m playing to annoy Andrea to get worse treatment, the strap ado and inverted flogging were wonderful.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Thank you so much . I love the chat, m playing to annoy Andrea to get worse treatment, the strap ado and inverted flogging were wonderful.
I aim to please! :D

JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 1 year ago
JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Thank you so much . I love the chat, m playing to annoy Andrea to get worse treatment, the strap ado and inverted flogging were wonderful.
I aim to please! :D
I’ll book Andrea again if I don’t get lucky for Valentine’s Day.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

You are a master storyteller! Been out sick so I'm still catching up, but, man, what stories!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Switcher1313 wrote: 1 year ago You are a master storyteller! Been out sick so I'm still catching up, but, man, what stories!
We're still waiting for you to take a visit to the resort. Get well soon! :)

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Brown Eyes(Regina/F+Kaylee)

This story is for [mention]fungirlkatie[/mention].

"Hi, Mom," Kaylee greeted Regina at her home.
"Come in!" Regina shouted from the kitchen through the open screen door.
"Sheesh! Oh, God, is that Hotel California?"
"The original and best version from the Eagles!"
"The original and best is still shi-t," she shook her head, "Doesn't speak volumes that their most famous song is this, now does it?"
"Most famous doesn't mean best. Lonely People is pretty awesome but not America's most famous. Time in a Bottle is..."
"Stop. Just stop. Regina, your bandana is on too tight."

Regina was off today, so she had just purple trainers, her sleeveless purple Colorado Rockies button-up shirt, and a purple kerchief bandana. On her feet were even purple flip-flops, and the TV showed a baseball game that was muted.

Kaylee was always in the college sorority fashion. Jean shorts and a brown tube top with her brown flip-flops was all she had. Being herself, I doubt anything was under them, and we'll find out just what in a few minutes. I'm not sure right now, but I'll decide as I write that part.

"Your bandana is/was on too tight" was a putdown Kaylee used frequently on Regina, Katia, and Chrissy.

"Here I am... I made a f-cking pecan pie just for you, Georgia girl, and you come in my home and start sh-tting all over me."
"I'm just picking on your music. You know there's no malice in it."
"I have to do it," Regina shook her head.
"What?"
"I'm going to tie you to the chair. I'm not letting you out to have the pie until after my client has left."
"What?" Kaylee was dragged away from the bar and toward the kitchen table, but she couldn't help but smile.
"Sit!"

Kaylee sat there in uncertainty. Was Regina really doing this? She watched the cop hustle up the stairs and then come back down with a bunch of rope, a bandana, and a roll of tape. You never disobey your mother when she's angry, and Kaylee didn't disobey Regina when she was pretending to be angry.

"You're serious," Kaylee let her elbows get tied behind the chair.
"I am!" Regina smiled to show she, too, meant no malice.
"All right!"

Regina tied Kaylee's ankles to the legs of the chair and then tied her thighs together. She unzipped Kaylee's shorts and found, unsurprisingly, nothing underneath them except a butt crack and a vagina. She pulled the top and found a bra, but she just moved it out of the way. A breast harness and waist/crotch rope followed.

"Satisfied?"
"Almost!"
"Mmmm!" Kaylee had tape wrapping around her head... One, two,..., 8 times!
"There!"
"MMMM!" came a distorted groan as Regina broke the tape.
"Hold still!"
"Hmph!"
"There!" Regina blindfolded her with a white bandana.

Regina opened a drawer and pulled out an old iPod. She put the earbuds in, turned it on, adjusted the volume, and turned it off. She put the earbuds in Kaylee's ears and taped them in and then taped the iPod itself to her chest. Regina turned it on.

"Here's Katie coming up the walk now. That's got most of my Pink Floyd on it. It includes Wish You Were Here and The Final Cut!"
"Grm!"
"Katie's here. Be back in 2 hours!"
"Hi!" answered an Indian girl who had a strong British accent.
Come on in!" Regina let her in and then shut the door for security reasons.
"Who's that?"
"OK, I'm Regina, and this here is my friend and colleague in this business, Kaylee."
"Utherucking eethe of thit!" she was shrieking into the gag unaware that Katie was there.
"She was naughty, so I am making her listen to music I love and she hates."
"I see. Is this ordinary?" Katie asked.
"Nah... She's fine. I love her to death, but she made some playfully rude comments."
"She's a pretty girl."
"She'll be fine. Let's go upstairs," Regina motioned.
"All right."
"Now, sweetie, you just take a seat right there on the bed and take your clothes off, and I will do what I have to do to get this officially started."
"Thank you," Katie shyly said as she sat on the bed and began to remove her shorts and t-shirt to reveal her white lace panties and breasts.

Regina opened her scarf drawer and grabbed some silken ones. She had plenty of various types to tie up someone. Katie watched in silence but with a smile on her face as Regina slowly tied her wrists and then elbows with scarves. She works carefully to make sure there are no rolls in the fabric except as necessary.

Next come the scarves to pin Katie's arms. First is below her breasts. Regina pulls this one tightly to make sure her breasts push out before knotting it. The next goes above the breasts and is almost as tight but not quite. Another forms the shoulder/armpit parts of the harness and finish the full thrust of it to make Katie's nipples stand out strongly. Only then does Regina tie another at her waist to restrict her arm motion.

Regina cannot resist at this point and sits behind Katie and wraps her legs around Katie's abdomen and squeezes Katie's breasts with her right hand. With her left hand, she gently turns the captive's head and steals a kiss on the lips.

"I have never gotten to tie up a woman with these scarves, and I'm so happy you're the first.
"Why," Katie blushed, "Thank you."

Regina resumed her binding of the girl and used her remaining silken scarf to bind Katie's ankles. Next followed the cotton ones that she also enjoyed using. First thing was to finish tying these legs, and Regina pulled no punches. Shins, ankles, knees, above the knees, mid thigh, and below the hips. Each got a scarf, and Regina again robbed the girl... This time a tight squeeze on the right thigh just below her p-ssy.

"I cannot blindfold your eyes, but I will enjoy gagging you even though I know you won't cry out."

Katie willingly took the wadded up pink bandana as stuffing and the blue one as a cleave gag. Regina followed with another scarf as a tight OTN gag. The next made a babushka style scarf tied under the chin, and the next made a second OTN gag. Regina finished with a black bandana cleave gag to hold it all tightly.

"Hmm?" Katie batted her eyes.
"Yes, you are beautiful," Regina hoisted her breasts that were visibly hard and perky.
"Mmm?"
"Why thank you for asking me," Regina unbuttoned her shirt and revealed she, opposite Kaylee, had no bra on, and underneath her trainers were matching purple panties.
With no effort, the scarf-loving security chieftainess pulled Katie onto the bed. Regina was sweating as she climbed on top of Katie and stared into her eyes with a passion she had never felt.

"I like scarf bondage, but I love your eyes," she said,
"Mmm?" Katie encouraged her purple kidnapper.
"I will."

Regina had never dominated a situation in which she had felt this way. There was cheap sex, and then there were moments of incredible passion like her night with Charlie, and this was such a moment. Regina tightly embraced the captive Katie and began kissing her face.

"Mmmmmmm!" came Kaylee from down stairs.
"Hmm?" Katie asked unconcerned at this moment.
"My iPod must have reached 'Not Now John.' She's fine."
"Mm."
"I'm just so glad you came... You're so sweet."

At this point, Regina didn't say more. Her hands were feeling every part of Katie that they could, and their breasts rubbed together firmly and grew hard. Regina wasn't afraid to let her lips go places, but on this occasion she couldn't bring herself lower than Katie's breasts.

The scarves and bandanas combined to make a silencing gag, but more importantly they made Katie's eyes more apparent. The beauty of her eyes conveyed an entire story that Regina found irresistible especially when paired with erotic gag talk.

"I wish I could keep you this way all day, but I can't. Let us create an experience that feels like an eternity instead."
"Mmmm!" Katie gently rubbed herself against Regina.
"Be patient, my sweet Katie."
"Hmmm!"
"It's all right," Regina rolled them over with herself now on bottom.

Was this moment really that special? Or was Regina a scarf fetishist? Something about seeing just those eyes like that was a massive turn on for her, and she rolled over again and began dry humping to stimulate them both.

There was only so much she could do... The humping... the breasts rubbing together... the kissing. Then a pause. Regina gave a long kiss, and then pulled.

"Hush!" she put a finger to her lips, and then became silent.

They stared into each other's eyes, and Regina moved her right hand up. Katie watched the hand move up, and a smile came over Regina's face as the tension peaked. With a tight squeeze of Katie's left breast, release came.

With little else for option, Regina ground herself against Katie and then squeezed her breasts with her own hands.

"Oh, ohhh!" she let out in a high pitch for her, and then resumed kissing Katie.

That was all they needed as the tension of that moment relaxed. As time went by, Regina's kisses became replaced by passionate little pecks. Then, many layers of the gag came off until just the initial stuffed cleave gag remained. Regina was now on her side and playing with Katie's hair and breasts.

Now, the air was one of afterglow. They had had their climax, and now they were enjoying the eros of the situation and basking in its effects. Finally, Regina sat up and pulled Katie up to sit in front and just ran her arms up and down Katie's body groping any part she wished, but especially the breasts. Her lips occasionally kissed Katie's cheek and neck.

"Mmmmmm! Ahhhh!" Regina took deep breaths that matched squeezes of the breasts that she found so ravishing.

When the session ended, Regina offered her guest a piece of pie, but Katie declined. Once she had left, Regina went to the helpless and greeted her with some unsolicited fondling that Kaylee knew was in good fun. The iPod was turned off and the earbuds removed.

"So, you ready for pie?"
"Mmm hmm!"
"If you hadn't been suffering through music I like and you hate, I'd make you earn with with some fondling."
"Y noh?" the sorority girl just was a glutton for any sexual contact.
"You ask, I deliver!"

It was only fair to make Kaylee have a little fun after the prior two hours. Then, after some pie and a hug, the Georgian was on her way home after a day of fun.

But Regina never would forget Katie's beautiful brown eyes. With a few pushes on her iPhone, the Fleetwood Mac song came over the speaker system, and Regina wondered if she'd ever meet that Indian-British lady ever again.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Good show, [mention]AlexUSA3[/mention]. More, please.
Spy Task Force Completed
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

thank you, a lovely short passionate encounter.
Still here, still really like using scarves for bondage
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

fungirlkatie wrote: 1 year ago thank you, a lovely short passionate encounter.
I genuinely had fun writing this one. It's just sad that they must be contained within a time frame.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

A Taste of Germany (Regina/F)

This chapter is for [mention]BoundJana[/mention].

"Ladies, it was good to spend a little time with you, but I have a client to entertain," Regina said as she got up to pay her lunch tab.
"Thanks for joining us, Reg!" Chrissy said to her friend.
"Always good to have lunch with you," Katia added.
"I'll be seeing y'all around!" Regina walked away from the group.

Jana sounded like an interesting young lady, and her picture made her seem quite sexy. In fact, Regina found this to be an information overload especially after her recent experience with Katie. Regina was no p0rn viewer, let alone an addict, yet she found herself quite excited by this.

Slow consensual-type romance building up to more? Oh, this was Regina's talent for sure. She loved the full gambit of bondage sex from the soft to heavy-R, much like Chrissy. The cop, however, had a much more sensitive soul than Chrissy and thus enjoyed the lighter side more than the darker.

Let's see, she thought as she went over her things, Rope, tape, torture toys, strap-on, and emergency supplies. Check.

Now, she just had to wait. Today she was in black exercise pants and pink t-shirt, and under that shirt was a black sports bra. Regina was ready to whore herself, and she saw the beautiful blonde hair of Jana approaching.

Jana, standing about 163 cm tall, or 5'3", had a slim figure. Immediately, Regina, who had a strange eye fetish she felt, was drawn the blue-green eyes in spite of the glasses that reflected he tropical sun. Red athletic shorts and a white t-shirt were clothing, and she had a small backpack. A sigh came from Regina as she wondered what surprises this session would bring.

"Hellooooooo!" Jana spoke through the door.
"Hi, Jana, I'm Regina," she opened the door for her guest.
"Oh, you are lovely in the flesh," Jana spoke with a German accent.
"So aren't you. I want to steal a kiss!"
"Not so soon, Queen," Jana laughed.
"I'll behave."
"You'll be stealing soon enough."
"I saw you wanted a CNC. Did you have something special in mind?"
"I was thinking home invasion. You come in and grab me while I pretend to sleep."
"I'm a real cop, so that sounds perfect for me to play a lezdom kidnapper," Regina got excited.
"Well, how about this then? I go up and pretend to sleep on the guest bed you mentioned in your email this morning? You get yourself ready and grab me and we go to it?"
"Oh, my gosh, Jana... That sounds super exciting!"
"I'll go up then... and, have a taste," Jana gave her a playful peck on the cheek and then bounded away.

Regina tiptoed into her bedroom with her tote bag of supplies. She grabbed two bandanas... the black one for a kerchief, and the bright pink one for a mask. When those were on to her satisfaction, she started the timer and tiptoed across to the other bedroom.

Jana was playing the part to perfection having made herself comfortable enough to be curled in a comfortable ball. She was on her side facing the window and with her back to Regina and the doorway. A blatantly fake snore forced Regina to stifle a laugh. The cop-turned-bandit slowly approached and clamped a hand over the girl's mouth.

"Mmmmm!"
"Hold still!" Regina forced her face into pillow and sat on her buttocks.
"Grumph!" Jana felt the rope tying her wrists behind her back.
"That's a good girl!"
"Mmm!"
"Just a second," Regina also tied her elbows, albeit she stayed within comfort.
"Who are you?"
"Just a friend!" Regina spun Jana onto her back to see her face.
"A robber?"
"Yes!"

Regina next bound Jana's ankle's together and then tied a rope from that ankle bond to the bed's footboard. This made sure she wouldn't run off or kick. Now, Regina made her first theft.

"Let's see," she pulled down her mask.
"See what?"
"How good of a kisser you are!"
"Grm!"
"Mmm!" Regina's lips pushed against her unwilling lips.

"Noo!" Jana resisted, but Regina pursued.
"Mmmm!"

Regina's lips just accepted whatever Jana presented, but her main pursuit was the lips. She wanted a faceful of the German's lips, and Regina finally grabbed her head and forced their lips together.

"Mmmm!"
"Now, you just behave yourself, missy."
"You... you won't hurt me?"
"We're just going to have fun."

Regina ripped Jana's shirt with her bare hands to reveal her white bra, and Regina pushed that aside as well.

"Please stop!"
"I am taking what I want!" Regina grabbed the sponge and pushed it into Jana's mouth.
"Mmmm!"

Five layers of duct tape made sure that the sponge stay put. Jana tried to twist around and push Regina away; as a result, the captor took the tape and completely encased the captive's hands until they were a useless club.

Rope followed this. A breast harness helped push out Jana's B cup breasts, and Regina gave those a tight squeeze in unison to which Jana gave a groan of mixed anger and erotic pleasure. A waist rope reduced her ability to struggle.

With a few snips of the scissors, Jana's underwear and shorts were gone too. Regina stood up and removed her pants and panties and laid down on Jana again.

"Now, I. WANT. THOSE. LIPS."

Regina was taking what she wanted as she pushed her lips against Jana's gagged ones, but the girl continued to be a little bit feisty. This time, Regina removed her pink mask, folded it up, and blindfolded her. Jana's whimpers conveyed all that Regina wanted.

Regina resumed her roleplay molestation of the captive by moving to kissing her breasts while squeezing them. Jana whimpered in surprise mixed with pleasure until the captor turned things around.

Regina reserved the 69 only for moments where she was extremely comfortable. This contrasted with her colleagues, two of whom wouldn't even permit that position. Regina enjoyed it as a captive and loved it as a captor especially because the other person could do nothing to resist her p-ssy rubbing against their face while she kissed and fondled theirs.

She found it always guaranteed a good time.

There's only so much of that sensation one can take before... SQUELCH!

"Salty but nice," was all Regina said.

Regina's next tactic was her favorite for a build-up: the wand. After that moment, she knew she could start a more medium-to-high setting already, especially since she herself hadn't gotten off on that. But she knew her time would come. Instead, she gently rubbed Jana's groin and p-ssy while vibrating her right on what Chrissy loved to call her "happy slot."

The technique was perfect and proved Regina frequently helped in teasing during their "bondage parties" and such. Jana thought she was getting shoved right to the edge, but then Regina stopped. Jana heard the vibration continue, however, and then heard Regina let out a squeal with laughter as she resumed stimulating the captive. No, she hadn't stimulated herself, but she was enjoying herself.

"Mmmmm!" Jana squirmed in her bonds.
"Hold on, missy!" Regina said as she stopped.

Regina untied Jana's torso completely, and in time had her spreadeagle instead on the same bed, which was perfect for Regina to attach the wand to her thigh for some firmer grinding.

"I can't resist these lips, gagged or not!"

Now Regina was able to enjoy herself with some rough grinding and passionate kissing while the vibrator did its work until neither girl could resist, and soft moans filled the air.

Now it was time for the rough stuff. Regina stood up and put the strap-on on herself. With a little lubricant, she was ready to go.

"Are you ready, my little rope doll?" Regina asked her captive.
"Mmmmm!"
"Good!"
"Yow!" Jana yelped as the device pushed into her.

The strap-on is one of those things that always draws a strong reaction. Jana groaned helplessly and perfectly in-character for this CNC scene.

"Eh off ee!" and "op ih!" were commonly heard phrases during the ruthless excavation of her body, but Regina didn't relent. Instead, she kept "tuning in Tokyo" and kissing with the desperation that one would expect in a CNC.

The pushing, vibration, and stimulation combined to draw forth a strong and agonized orgasm from Jana, but Regina continued even after this. With some more time, she, too, was pushed over the edge by it all, and a sweaty and satisfied Regina withdrew.

"We still have 15 minutes. I can get rid of this, and we can just neck?"
"Mmm!" Jana nodded.

Some quiet romance with mutual contact, true lip-to-lip interaction, and little erotic whispers was the perfect way to end a session.

"Well, this sucks," Jana said.
"I have to get ready for my regular job, it means," Regina shrugged.
"Aw, well... OK."
"How about I get your clothes for you?"
"OK."

Regina turned helping another person get dressed into a sexual thrill, gently caressing Jana's legs while putting her new panties and shorts on her, fondling her breasts while putting the bra and shirt back on, etc. They exchanged one last kiss and goodbyes, and once again Regina was alone.

In three years of doing this, this week was definitively the best of Regina's life.

Oh, who shall we visit next?

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Regina and Jana make an interesting pair, so very compatible together. Good job!
Spy Task Force Completed
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

David... Part 1(M/Chrissy)

"So, you came," Chrissy said as David, her ex-boyfriend, got on the golf cart.
"You're as beautiful as when you left."
"David, we've changed, but we're still friends. How many couples break up on good terms?"
"I don't know of any."
"You're still as bashful as always," Chrissy winked at him.

The indomitable Chrissy drove the cart while wearing her familiar blue bikini and white nautical bandana headscarf. She was a bit wet from a day on the water, and first they drove toward her home.

"I thought you'd be repulsed by my new life."
"A life that started with us," he reassured her.
"Yeah, good times. Why did we break up again?"
"You wanted to come here, and I wasn't ready for a meaningful relationship that meant forever."
"Yet I never forgot you, nor did you ever forget me," Chrissy smiled.
"No, we didn't."
"Now, David, I know I'm stunning enough to you, but I'm going to throw some clothes over this, and then we can go to my favorite place."
"The one where Andrea works?"
"The one and only Blackbeard's!"

Chrissy quickly dressed in red trainers and a white t-shirt and got back in the cart. They then headed toward the restaurant.

"You haven't changed really. You're more mature, but Chrissy is herself still."
"Ha ha! You have though. You're no longer afraid to be yourself."
"I had a good teacher."
"Look, we're fast approaching Blackbeard's," Chrissy interrupted his thoughts.
"Yes?"
"Why don't I let you have an appetizer."
"What kind?" he asked.
"This," she gave him a kiss on the cheek as she pulled up to the restaurant and parked the cart.
"Scrumptious. Let's not overindulge."
"Remember that time we started kissing like that?"
"And we went in the trunk of my Outback, pulled the cover over us, and made out?"
"And then we skipped dinner, went home, and had our first ever bondage sex."
"Good times."
"Andrea will be looking forward to this. Come on," Chrissy walked in as he held the door.
"Oh, look! Davy! Long time no see! How was your flight?" Andrea asked.
"Great! So good to see you around!"
"Better yet is the smile on this girl. I'll get my best waitress on you two, OK?"
"All right," Chrissy smiled.

Of course, this was Kaylee. Andrea showed the two to an open table and then fetched the waitress.

"Look, Kay, just be cool. This is Chrissy's best friend besides us, so keep cool, be friendly, and just let them enjoy their romance."
"All right."
"Good luck," Andrea said and Kaylee winked back as she walked over to the table.
"Welcome to Blackbeard's. I'm Kaylee, and I will be your waitress tonight. Would you like a drink?"
"Manhattan on the rocks."
"OK, and the usual, Chrissy?"
"Yeah."
"OK, I'll be back with the Manhattan and the pisswater."
"Thanks," Chrissy smiled at Kaylee and then giggled.
"Wow," Kaylee whispered to Andrea, "She's giggling at jokes she is so happy."
"Told you she has a squishy side."

"So, Dave, what would you like to see while you're here?"
"Well, I have to get one of your boat tours."
"Well, I know lots of great spots to show people. Some of them are very private. Get the full tour in Chrissy fashion."
"Oh, really," he squirmed in his chair.
"Yeah. The fish are cute; the coral is beautiful; and this one little beach is comfy as a Serta."
"Can we go see it?"
"Of course. I have no work tomorrow."
"That," he again squirmed, "Sounds romantic."
"We'll go there to watch the sunset."

Chrissy could only be this forward with a guy she is this crazy about. She knew she was playing him, and he squirmed a little bit for the next 10-15 minutes. Once the food arrived, they kept talking, but Chrissy toned it down. When they left, Kaylee was wide-eyed.

"They held hands on the way out?"
"He's her ex, what do you expect?"
"Wow!"

When they got back to the house, Chrissy teased him and herself.

"We got a little wet prematurely back there, I think."
"I know I did a little."
"Your honesty is sometimes sexy," Chrissy smiled.
"I can stare into those blue eyes all day, especially in moments like this when they are so full of life."
"Take a seat, Dave. Please?"
"OK," he walked over to the sofa.
"I'm just going to put this on do-not-disturb so that we can relax and enjoy ourselves."
"Perfect. Just like we always did."
"My phone and your phone side-by-side on the table."
"So amazing how we can suddenly ignore them in such moments."
"Not to me," Chrissy sat down with him.

David wasn't too tall, maybe 5'10" and about 165 pounds because he played on the collegiate baseball team. His hair was a metallic blonde, slightly brighter than Chrissy's, and in a standard shortish cut that allowed a part. His beard was nice and clean tonight.

"I've missed this in particular."
"What?" Dave asked Chrissy.
"The quality time. Not just the sexy moments, but all the private times where we just somehow got to know each other better just by sitting together even while doing other things. That appreciation of each other's quirks and passions."
"Those were good times."
"David?" she asked softly.
"Hmmm?"
"Thanks for coming to see me. I... I... I'm sorry I ended things in the first place; maybe we could give a distance relationship a shot?"
"Now's not the time for that."
"What time is it?" she looked straight into his hazel-green eyes.
"This."

Dave gently pulled Chrissy's head toward his and gave her a big kiss on the lips. After a moment, Chrissy wrapped her arms around him. He leaned forward and together they fell onto the sofa while they enjoyed a moment of unchecked affection and passion.

"Mmmm!" their lips were completely occupied, and Chrissy felt her breasts hardening.
"Mmmm!" his shorts began to expand.
"David... Sweetheart... How about we do this on my bed?"
"Why? We used to do it on the sofa."
"But either way we need to be naked," she winked at him.
"How about I tie you up first?"
"Just like the way you used to?"
"Arms secured, legs pinned, p-ssy all exposed?"
"That," Chrissy removed her shorts and shirt, "Is what I mean."
"Do you have rope?"
"I do, and I'm as picky now as then!"
"Let's see if it's as fun as it was then."

Chrissy giggled like a teenager as her wrists and elbows were pulled behind her and tied behind her back. She laid down on the bed, and her legs were frogtied. Now, bound and helpless, David removed his own clothes before sitting next to Chrissy.

"One... two," he began pulling bikini ties, "Three... four."
"Just perfect. Well, let's see if we're as good as we were before."
"So far so good!"
"Come at me, Dave!" she smiled and wriggled up the bed to make herself comfortable.

This was merely the beginning of a long private orgy for the two. It's best being loved by someone who loves you the person and isn't so concerned about your body. Chrissy let out a soft laugh of satisfaction as he pushed into her helpless exposed self, and their lips came together again.

Chrissy let out a soft moan from his exploration of her body. Only David knew just how to trigger everything from her; he remembered her G-spot as well as that spot that always made her yelp a little even though she loved the feeling. It was easy to forget all that though when she's thinking so much about how good his embrace and arms feel.

A man who always stops himself because he wants you to orgasm before he does his thing and goes soft again? That man is already considerate on some level. Chrissy groaned with an uniquely expressive erotic tone not heard in her typical tie-and-screw client sessions; David felt her natural lubricant on himself, and their lip contact paused for a moment.

"That just... feels so damn good," she smiled and stared deeply into his eyes, "Finish me off however you like."
"Then I'll be nice to you this time."

He pushed deeper into her but with a gentleness to it and pushed on her; her groans of pleasure broke the silence of what was otherwise just them kissing quietly. The moment then came when he released his own orgasm with a soft grunt while Chrissy squealed a little at the sudden temperature change.

"Remember that game we used to play?" she asked him when they were relaxed.
"Yes! Of course."
"Let's play it again."

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

David... Part 2(M/Anya)

David Pulliam was unique among the riggers that Anya worked with; he was the only one she wanted to know. We're talking the cheap kind, but Anya just knew that he was the kind of man she could have fun with. It wasn't a priority, though.

It began with a simple email.

Anya, I'll be staying at your resort this week, it turns out. It's a vacation, but I was wondering if you were interested in a shoot. Inflation means I'll up the pay.

Anya was looking for more than cheap screws and thrills, and then having him all to herself for two days? Anya of course accepted this proposal, and they worked out the contract before his arrival.

The day he arrived, Anya put on a brand new suit in her true fashion. This one was a baby blue with navy blue buttons, and underneath the top she wore a white button-up blouse. Normally she would wear pantyhose, but this time she let that slide. Barrettes on either side held hair behind her temple, and she forewent her contacts for her spare eyeglasses. A pair of matching white high heels and a string of pearls around her neck were the finishing touch.

Never before had Anya put so much into preparing for an occasion except maybe her cousin's wedding two years before. She was stunningly beautiful as she was now, and she had to check in one more customer before ending her shift.

"I got this one, Jim," she winked to her coworker who doubled as one of Regina's guardians.
"Take it, Anya."
"Good afternoon, sir, may I help you," she played it cool.
"I'm here to check in," responded a black man of about 35-40 years of age, "Name is David Pulliam."
"Yes, sir. Sign our guest book. I'll get you sorted out."

Anya checked him into the system after checking his license. His room was going to be 228... A small suite on the second floor. Once he was taken care of, he winked at Anya and went on his wave.

"That's him, Jim."
"So that's the epic Dave you've mentioned before?"
"Yep. Isn't he handsome?"
"I'm not the one to ask."

"Stop it!" Anya chided Jim, "He's such a sweetheart. Hard to believe he produces bondage films."
"He seemed friendly."
"He struggles to use the dirty language even. Well, I'm glad be arrived before my shift ended. See you on Monday."
"OK. Enjoy your weekend, and stay safe. I'll be here today and tomorrow if you need me."
"Thanks. Say 'Hi' to Jenna for me."
"Of course."

On this note, Anya began a slow stroll up to her room. She was excited to do modeling work again. The only reason she had quit was to come be one of Andrea's bondage prostitutes as it was. It wasn't a bad trade-off, but she missed what seemed to be a more honest dollar.

Anya decided to make herself a cup of tea while she knew there'd be some hours before the rigger arrived. The tea would hopefully be relaxing and ease any remaining tension or anxiety. As the tea brewed and while she drank it, Anya thought about her experiences with Dave.

She didn't know how many scenes she'd made with him during what she figured to be about 2 years of off-and-on work. Hogties, chairtie, strappados, ball ties. Nipple clamps and vibration are the upper limits of what Dave does, and he strictly never exposes a girl's lower region even in the case of simulated sex.

Simulated sex scenes are very different from the real deal. It's either downright obvious that it's a dildo at work, or the camera is set up so that only the model's face is visible. But Anya always wondered what he'd be like for real... Off camera.

Her imagination was interrupted by the buzzer sound doorbell. Without any hesitation, she answered the door and was greeted by the toothy smile of David Pulliam.

"Please come in," Anya smiled back at him, "Would you like a drink?"
"Got any cognac?"
"Of course not."
"Then I guess I'll just have to take water."

He knew Anya well enough to know she didn't keep alcohol on the premises. He always asked for something he was 100% certain could not be provided just to tease people. He put his bag on the sofa and then looked right at his model.

"New suit?"
"Yes, it is. Not the first time I bought a new outfit just to be bound and gagged in it!"
"First time for me though? Sh-t, Anya, I thought you gave me your best," he joked.
"I have so. My red business suit got debuted under your duct tape."

"We're going to debut this one under rope, I think."
"I'm game for anything that doesn't risk my life!"
"We should start with the chair tie then. Going to go really tight for that one."

"Start with the tight stuff first."
"Yeah... We have what? Six scenes planned? I can do two with you in this outfit now and just release them far apart."
"Let's get to work!"

Anya was always one for some glamorous bondage scenes. She was certainly smiling even after her wrists, elbows, breasts, waist/crotch, ankles, knees, lower thighs, and upper thighs were tied tightly with rope, and she was seated on one of her dining chairs. Strips of duct tape held a pair of clean panties in her mouth.

This was the easy part. Pose for the photographs and then wait for the filming part to begin. Make some sad moans and writhe a bit for the camera. Let Dave tease her.

On camera, Anya was a natural. She felt so comfortable being bound and gagged and shown on camera like this. Certainly she was no star of the business, but she was above average and worth every penny. She had fun and got paid for it!

That part was easy, and Anya was soon mostly untied for the next position. This time, her ankles were frogtied, but her arms stayed the same. For this, she got a green ball gag with black straps for a gag. During this film, she was blindfolded with a white bandana.

While she struggled, Anya felt herself getting warm from the crotch rope. This was her opportunity now. She had to get to Dave now when he ended the film.

"That's great."
"Mmmm!" she groaned and began squirming on the ground.
"Need something?" he asked out of a natural concern for others.
"Mmm!" she dry humped the ground.
"What are you playing here?"
"Mmmm!"
"Wait a second, you want me to bondage f-ck you? You serious?"
"Mmm hmm!" she sensuously writhed on the ground.
"Damn you are a hottie though."
"Mmmm."
"Let me," he carefully opened her shirt to expose her bra and pushed it aside to expose her breasts.
"Mmmm!"
"Let's film you a little more here," he removed the blindfold.

Anya writhed like she never had on camera before. She was trying to get his attention. Even if it wasn't great, at least she would have that question answered. But, she wanted to try.

"You still want this?" he asked when he stopped filming.
"Mmm hmm!" she said and stared deep into his eyes.
"Let's roll."

Anya's breathing rate increased as she was picked up off the floor and laid upon the table on her stomach. She heard the distinctive sound of a condom being put on, which only increased her excitement. She took a deep breath and waited. He pulled her up so that she was on her knees.

"Mmmm!" she grunted as he pushed into her doggy style.
"That's it, baby. Here we go."
"Mm ohhhhhhh!" she so rarely got taken this way, and it always felt so good when she did.

Anya was helpless as he mostly pushed and pulled on her rather than moving himself. There was nothing she could do except be moved like this while he did as he pleased. While the condom made things not quite the same, there was still satisfaction as he emptied himself.

"That felt good... I liked the way you squealed there," he said and pet her head.

In short time, Anya was untied as Dave was trying to keep things more businesslike than he wanted them to be. Anya, however, came on strong.

"How about we just keep at this a while. You tie me up for a scene, do it, and then take me."
"All day tomorrow?" David asked her in surprise.
"Not only that, but you keep me tied up all night as well," she suggested to her own surprise.
"That sounds... really hot, Anya. Are you game for that?"
"We have time for another scene, and I'll accept the same pay we agreed upon."
"I can't not pay you."
"I can handle it, Dave," she assured him, "The pleasure is mine this time."
"Then how about this... I tie you up on your bed spreadeagle, and I leave you there all night with the vibrator? We'll film it like a chloroform scene, and we'll have fun after the filming is done before I depart?" he wanted her full consent.
"Let me change into something different, and you will have the pleasure of stripping me on camera. Then, after the camera's off, you can chop off my underwear."

Anya removed her suit and her hose and in its place put on some naughty so called "pajamas." After texting him the code to her room and using the restroom, she laid down on the bed and positioned herself like she was going to sleep while Dave put on a ski mask. He set up the camera, and quietly announced that he had started filming.

Anya pretended to be aloof as he approached her with the fabric and then pushed it against her nose. Anya began to fight, and he laid down on top of her. She struggled for about 30 seconds before she slowed an rolled her eyes back and stopped fighting altogether.

Dave then put Anya into a loose spreadeagle on her bed using her cuffs and chains. He put a yellow ball gag with black straps in her mouth and brushed her hair with his hand, which she took as a signal to "wake up."

"Huh? Are am I? Huh?! WHA?! NO!!"

She began to struggle against the chains knowing she was really stuck this time. Never before had she felt this kind of excitement. She was about to be anally f-cked by a man while she was tied up and because of desire and not for the money. He first attached the vibrator and filmed about 5 minutes of her struggling before the part both of them wanted most.

There was nothing she could do now except follow through or use the safe word. As she gave him right to do, he cut off her underwear to leave her completely naked. She was very grateful he lubed up before pushing into her butt; apparently condoms were only for vaginal sex.

"OH!" she yelped with the initial pain as he entered her.
"Anya, Anya... don't worry."
"Mmmmm!" she groaned erotically as he began to push deeper and to rock back and forth.

Anya didn't favor anal, but this time it felt really good. She cried out in rhythm with his thrusts and took it all in stride. She felt something in her warming up, and a pull on her hair added to that sensation. As he pushed deeper and harder, she felt him succeeding to push on her G-spot from the wrong side until finally she couldn't contain her feelings any more.

"Ohhhh!" she writhed erotically at her climax.

His, however, was still to come, and she continued to moan albeit more softly and with less struggle. A kiss on her cheek encourage Anya to move with him as best she could, and that was enough to evoke the desired response.

And that was it. David said nothing as he put his clothes back on and left his filming equipment behind except for the camera. Now, Anya was all alone, bound and gagged, and unable to do anything about it.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You have shown us unexpected depths to Anya, [mention]AlexUSA3[/mention]. Looking forward to more.
Spy Task Force Completed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic