Bondage Adventures of a Business Traveler (M/M) -- Chapter 9 on 8/25/23. Agent 8.5 is on the case!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bondage Adventures of a Business Traveler (M/M) -- Chapter 9 on 8/25/23. Agent 8.5 is on the case!

Post by JackMurray »

Just a fantasy. A little bit of this is from my experience, but most of the interesting parts come from a correspondence with someone else.

Chaper #1: Doing some shopping together

I was traveling for work and I'd managed to meet another business traveler who as it turned out, would absolutely be interested in playing some hotel bondage games with me as the willing sub.

Great! Just one problem, we were both out of town and neither of us had much that was going to be useful for binding. I let it out of the bag that I knew where there was a sex shop close to both of our hotels, and I could maybe get some basic things. He surprised me by suggesting that we go together and see what looked interesting.

I almost balked, but hey, this was what we were going to be getting up to anyway, so I met him there the next night. We looked around for awhile, and he had a great time making suggestions for some of the wilder (and more expensive) toys. I did tell him I wanted a picture of myself for later all tied up and sporting a ball gag, so I bought one with a blind fold. Between us we got more than enough ropes and bondage tape for a fun night, and we went to his hotel room.

Before I knew it, I was naked, and well-secured to a chair wearing that ball gag and blindfolded. He surprised me by skillfully masturbating me right off the bat and quickly had me very erect -- then he tells me that he'd noticed how curious I had been in the store about a cock ring, so he'd decided to pick one up for us. I felt him slide it on, then a very pleasant buzzing sensation. He told me I needed to just sit awhile while he needed to handle some work emails, but he'd be back...
Last edited by JackMurray 8 months ago, edited 5 times in total.
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

Chapter 2: Jumped coming out of the shower

Short fantasy here. I'm a powerfully built guy, and I'm just not going to be overpowered, but this is still a crazy hot fantasy.

I used to travel a lot for work to a city in the Mountain West. I had managed to meet a Dom online who seemed kind of perfect for what I was hoping to experience. We'd agreed on some potential starter scenarios for him to take control of me in my hotel room, but never managed to connect in real life. Here's one I wanted to ask him for some day:

I told him that I'd had a rough work day and really wanted to hit the gym first and definitely grab a shower before he came over. I might have dropped a pretty significant hint that I'd "accidentally" leave the room door ajar while I showered if he wanted to come over earlier to set up or make himself comfortable or whatever it is that visiting Doms making house calls do.

I of course had a raging erection in the shower imagining what was to come (and I'd also shamelessly cheated with a little blue pill). Coming out of the shower and toweling off I called his name in case he was already there, but there was no response.

I turned the corner, still toweling myself off, when suddenly I was grabbed from behind with my arms pinned and a hand clamped over my mouth. I heard a voice I recognized as his tell me to "stop fighting, and don't say a word, if you know what's good for you," and I was pushed up against a wall. Without releasing my arms, he stuffed some kind of cloth in my mouth and proceeded to somehow wind a rope around my wrists. I felt the rope suddenly go tight as he cinched it crosswise around my wrists and knew he was completely in charge of the situation.

While still holding my wrists in place, he slapped my ass, laughed at me, and reached oh so slowly around my waist to grip my balls while my erection felt like it was going to explode...
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Interesting so far. I like the short snippets. Easy to digest.
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

I'm obsessed with the opening moves of any kind of bondage scenario, and not so great at longer stories, so it's what you're gonna get:)

Thank you, and there'll be more.
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

Chapter 3: Waiting

Just a fantasy of something that almost happened but for a missed connection, and probably not a good idea if you don't know your Dom

I was on a business trip and I'd planned ahead of time to finally meet up with a gentleman there who was quite enthusiastic about playing bondage games with me. We'd talked about several possible scenarios and set some mutually acceptable boundaries.

The hotel I stayed in on these trips mostly had rooms that opened to the outdoors (but nicer than that usually implies) and a large central building with a large lobby/hotel/coffee shop where I liked to work when I was there. I asked him to meet me there and look for a guy working there in a bright colored shirt.

I somehow managed to get into my work and didn't notice him come in until he'd sat down beside me. We exchanged pleasantries for a minute and got comfortable with each other. He asked me "are you ready?" with a big smile. I gulped, and nervously replied in the affirmative and proceeded to tell him what room I was in and how to get there from the big central building.

"Excellent, I put a small bag in your computer bag when you were busy. Why don't you go to your room, open it, and follow the instructions you find in there. I'll join you after I get a drink here. Don't open the bag until you get there."

On very wobbly legs I made my way back to my room and up the room a little bit before he got there. I knew he had a decent collection of bondage toys, so I had some suspicions of what might be in his package. I took a deep breathe and pulled out the bag he smuggled into my computer bag. I could obviously feel something hard and round and knew it was a pair of handcuffs. When I emptied the bag out on the hotel room bed I also found a black ball gag, a blindfold, and a short rope.

My instructions were the following:

"Prop your hotel door open so anybody can come in at any moment. Put a chair a couple steps away from the door, but where you can be seen from the doorway. Use the rope to attach the handcuffs to the back of the chair. When I walk in, I should find you in the nude, wearing the blindfold and gag, with your hands securely fastened into the handcuffs. You will be 'punished' if they aren't secure."

I stripped and got everything else ready. I had to go look in the mirror to see what I looked like with the ball gag in, and that gave me the beginning of an erection. I sat down in the chair facing the door, put the blindfold on, and reached behind to handcuff myself to the chair.

Once the handcuffs were tight, I tried to see if I could get out and clearly couldn't. I also tried to make a little noise to see if I could call for help, but that was hard to do knowing that the door was ajar. All I could do was wait, and listen for footsteps walking outside. Cruelly enough, there was quite a bit of foot traffic that night as folks came in and out of their rooms.

I finally heard the door creak open and shut, and I could tell that there was somebody in the room with me, but he didn't speak. I finally felt him grab my wrists and check that I was secure. His hands were suddenly all over me, as I felt him gently tweak my nipples and cup my balls. Then he shocked me by kissing my mouth over the gag (I'd told him that I was uncomfortable with this, so he knew this was going to drive home to me exactly how helpless I was).

My cock started throbbing from a massive erection after the attention. I felt just the softest possible strokes around the shaft and head of my cock. I'd read a story one time about edging a man by using a soft makeup brush, and realized I much have told him about that. Without ever really applying any kind of pressure, he had me starting to groan into my gag wanting much more. And just like that, he stopped.

After a minute, I felt something rubbing on my face around the gag. He removed the gag, and I thought I knew what was going to happen next. "Alright big masculine straight guy, show me how you can use that mouth of yours if you want to be released." With the blindfold on, I wasn't aware that he was holding a dildo up to my face, so I was a little relieved at first. He gave me a little bit of encouragement to get into the act and I tried to pretend that it was me on the receiving end. I guess he was happy with my performance because I felt his hand wrap around the entire shaft of my erect cock and start to stroke me in rhythm with my simulated blowjob.

As I learned later in the night, he was devilishly talented in knowing how to get me right to the edge before suddenly stopping and putting the ball gag back in. "That's enough for now, let's get you roped up a little differently next."

And well, we both ended up happy with the night and left on good terms...
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

Chapter 4: He's in a meeting!

I was on a business trip with time at night to try to live out my long time fantasy of getting myself bound and gagged by another guy. I'd made arrangements with a guy named Bob who seemed sane and very interested in putting me into bondage. We'd agreed to meet early in the evening at his place.

We'd talked about taking things slow at first until I got comfortable. But when I met him at the door, he was clearly flustered and distracted and still in his work clothes. He told me that he was sorry, but he had an important phone conference meeting at the last minute. I started to tell him that maybe we could try for the next night, but he just firmly told me "take off all your clothes and stay right there." I stripped and stacked my clothes off to the side while he went into another room to start the call. I waited just long enough to feel apprehensive about what was to come and wondered yet again if this was a good idea. Before I could act on that feeling, he came back into the entryway, told me to face the wall, and very quickly secured my wrists behind my back with what I guessed was his necktie.

While still facing the wall, he suddenly put a hand over my mouth and reached around to cup my balls in an obvious gesture of ownership. He spoke right into my ear "be a good boy and be quiet during my phone call and we'll have a good time." He then led me into a bedroom and motioned for me to sit on a sturdy looking wooden chair off to the side. Somehow, he quickly fastened my bound wrists to the back of the chair and walked out of the room as he started his meeting.

I heard him speaking down the hall, and then the unmistakable sound of him pulling a box off a shelf. He came back into the room with a box of what I'd guessed to be his collection of bondage toys. I saw him mute his phone, and pull a bright red ballgag out of the box that very quickly went into my mouth. As he continued his meeting, he started to pull a pretty impressive collection of bondage toys out of the box and laid them out on the bed. He must have noticed my eyes bulging, because he wagged his finger at me and quickly came over and blindfolded me. "I've got just a little bit longer to go, and I think I want you to just simmer a bit wondering what I'm going to do to you next."

He continued his meeting, while proceeding to add a pair of handcuffs around my wrists in place of the tie. Still blindfolded, I suddenly felt his hands brush the head of my cock, and he gave my erection just enough attention to make me crave release. Suddenly though, he stopped and clamped something on my nipples. An interminable time later, he finally tells me that his meeting is done and it's time to play.

He released my hands from the back of the chair and had me lean forward so that he could fasten my handcuffed wrists to the back of the chair, putting me into kind of a sitting strappado that seemed to put my head at a strategic level. He resumed playing with my cock and balls while occasionally taking a break to flick whatever was on my nipples. Suddenly I felt something touch my face around my gag. "You know what this is. And you know what's going to happen next if you want released." I nodded, as I tried to remember everything I'd read about how to give a great blowjob. He removed my blindfold first, then the gag, and I did my best...
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

Chapter 5: Gay Man Ties up the Cocky Football Player from High School

*Just a fantasy, I was of course a football player in high school, but wasn't cocky, and certainly wasn't the stereotype from John Hughes type movies of the letterman-wearing bully, but I had a feeling this would turn on a potential gay Dom I was chatting with (and it did) *

I was traveling for work on the East Coast. After a long day, I went the hotel bar for a beer before turning in. In between watching ESPN highlights and checking work make sure I was free for the night, I surreptitiously checked my FetLife account to see if there were any incoming messages, but there wasn't and I went back to watching TV.

After I'd been there for awhile, someone tapped me on the shoulder. When I turned around and saw the man saying hello, I realized that it was a classmate of mine from high school I hadn't known very well. be honest, I didn't remember him very well, but after talking him awhile, he apparently remembered me much better just because I had been a -- in his words -- a cocky football player.

After another drink or and catching up, he dropped this: "by the way, I noticed you were checking a bondage personals site. You were always an alpha type in school, but I'm guessing you want to find what it's like be a submissive, am I right? You might as well admit it, because I found your profile before I came over" he said with a smirk.

I blushed more than I thought an adult like me was capable of, before I admitted that was indeed the case. " I have admit having had a crush on you in as a shy little gay firmly in the closet Mr. Football star. Now that we're all adults, I think I'd like fulfill some of those fantasies I just read. It's yours and my lucky day, because I love straight guys. I've got to head home for the night, but here's my address. I expect you there at 9PM sharp tomorrow night. Oh, and I'm in charge as soon as you arrive." I gulped, and nodded.

The next day dragged on forever until the time came take an Uber over to his address. When he answered the door, he smiled when he saw me and invited me in. I was told to undress in his hallway and wait for him to come back after he had a chance to change and gather up some necessary supplies.

When he came back, he was wearing a kimono of all things and a smirk. In his hand was a riding crop of all things, and in the other hand was a variety of bondage toys. With a big smile, he made a twirling motion that I assume meant to turn around. I complied, and he proceeded to handcuff my wrists behind my back. Next came a blindfold. Finally, he told me to open my mouth. When I did so, he put something hard and round in my mouth, then attached straps behind my neck and another my jaw. Lastly, I felt him fasten something around my neck. Once I felt some tugs on my neck, I correctly assumed that I was wearing a leash of some kind.

With a combination of the leash and some playful swats with that crop, he led me into his house. He suddenly stopped me by grabbing the leash right up against my collar. He removed the blindfold, and I soon saw myself in a full length mirror wearing a ball gag, the collar and leash, and nothing else. "Look at you straight guy, how helpless you all tied up, and we're just getting started. You know, I can do anything I want you just about now" -- and he proved that by groping me all over and basically touching me everywhere sensitive except for my cock.

"Alright, keep it together Jack, we've got more fun in store" he said, as he pulled the blindfold back over my eyes. He led me into another room. Leaving the blindfold and the gag alone, he removed the handcuffs. He proceeded to tie a rope around each wrist, and had me tied so that I was stretched while still standing. Next he repeated the process with my ankles such that I was tied spread-eagle standing up somehow.

Still blindfolded and gagged, I couldn't do anything but wait. Finally I felt his hands on my hips, and he teased me about my predicament and commented on my physique. For the next while, his hands were everywhere. One minute he slaps me on my buttocks, the next minute playing with my nipples, finally I feel a not entirely unpleasant pressure around my scrotum as he cupped my balls.

I had had an erection most of this time, but now it became almost painful. He ran his hands around my inner thighs and my ass while keeping me very still with his grip around my balls. Finally, I felt the lightest brush against the very sensitive underside of my cock and I gasped. With what I later learned was a woman's rabbit fur makeup brush of all things, he brushed the head of my cock and all around the top of the head. I was soon dripping pre-cum everywhere, which just made the effect of that brush that more effective.

I started groaning for him to do more, but instead he stopped completely and started playing with my nipples instead. Then he switched to playing with my ass, and I'm not sure what he was doing, but that had me starting to groan as well. For what I'm told was about 20 minutes but felt like forever, he alternated between stroking my cock and playing with me to cool me down.

Finally after a lot more teasing, the stroking got more aggressive and I was just about explode...

...when he just stopped and went away for awhile. From there, he rotated playing with me, stroking my cock I would be groaning into the gag, and stopping completely.

I finally noticed a change when he grabs my cock in a firm grip and began to rub circles over the very tip of my cock, keeping me well short of cumming, but desperately wanting to. He told me to beg him to let me cum, and I did my best around the gag. I guess I satisfied him, because this time he stroked me until I exploded so hard that I felt cum my chest and even neck.

After letting me cool down for awhile, he untied me and gave me a , wet washcloth clean off. I gave a very happy sigh of relief, and started thinking about thanking him and moving back my hotel room. Instead, he comes in next with a lot of rope and tells me that we're not done yet...
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

Chapter 6: Meeting him at the door

I was staying in a hotel where most of the rooms faced on the outside to kind of a large inner courtyard. It was a nicer hotel than you'd expect from that description, and we'd agreed that he would come over to my hotel room and proceed to introduce me to kinky bondage games.

I asked him if he would call me right as he pulled in to the parking lot. I of course couldn't concentrate on anything else until I heard the phone ring. I answered, and just made a little request. Could he have his handcuffs visible in his hands as he came into the room? I knew that I was going to be very nervous and probably awkward at the beginning and had told him so.

He must have understood what I was thinking, because he didn't seem the slightest bit surprised when I met him at the door completely naked. He just smiled and wasted absolutely no time putting them on me and quickly following up with a ballgag fastened in my mouth (we'd talked and he knew I was excited to have one used on me). Just like that, I'm bound and gagged and the hands of another guy wondering what happens next...
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I like these short stories. They're hot scenarios. Some of the stories feel like they are unfinished, but that has one advantage: I can imagine a certain ending and someone else will think up something completely different.
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

I'm obsessed with the beginning and the anticipation of what's to come. I'm also maybe just not that great at writing about what comes next:)
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

I had a business trip planned out of state, and I'd met an older gay man online where I was going who was into bondage and intrigued by the idea of dominating a straight man. He definitely liked being in control, and I wanted to feel helpless and controlled. I was also up for maybe a bit of humiliation and I had told him that I was really turned on by the thought of being groped and played with by him while helplessly bound.

After a lot of emails back and forth to establish some comfort level with each other and set some parameters to the scene, we agreed for me to come over to his place and submit to him. He'd made a couple mild requests to me about how I was to dress when I came over. First, he asked me to wear a long sleeved, pull over shirt of some sort with no under shirt. Secondly, he'd asked me to wear these absurdly short jockey underwear that was obviously going to be humiliating at some point (as you can probably guess, I ended up gagged with them later in the night).

After arriving, we exchanged pleasantries for a few minutes in the entryway to his townhouse as he was clearly making an effort to make me comfortable. I told him that I was ready to start when he was. He asked me to take off my shoes and had me put my glasses off to the side.

Then his tone changed and he very authoritatively told me to stand in a certain spot and face the wall. I felt him reach around my waist from behind and start to put his hands down the front of my jeans, which was enough to get a start from me as well as the start of an erection. "Maybe later, but I'm going to make you beg for that kind of attention" he said. Next I felt him start to pull my shirt up to my shoulders slowly, then suddenly jerk it over my head and down around my arms before giving it a twist that quickly pinned my arms together behind my back.

While keeping my hands pinned with one hand, he ran his other hand up my torso from my waist to my chest and twisted one of my nipples. I gasped and he quickly hand gagged me and whispered in my ear "oh, we're going to have so much fun tonight, but you need to be quieter first." I nodded, and he removed his hand from my mouth and did something to my shirt to knot it around my wrists. He told me to stay right there until he came back, but keep facing the wall.

It wasn't much as far as bondage goes, but we'd made the deal that he was in charge as long as I was gagged, blindfolded, or gagged (unless I used our safe word signal to bail out), he was in charge and I was not to take anything off myself without permission. And besides, he'd made it very clear that the bondage was going to be inescapable most of the night.

After just a minute I heard him step behind me. He put his hands on my shoulders and had me turn around to face him. In his hands he held up a ball gag, one of the fancier ones with a strap that fits under your jaw. "I know you want this, so open up."

Now that I was very effectively gagged, he turned me around again. This time he reached around my waist again and unbuttoned my jeans before pulling them down and having me step out of them. I then felt what had to be handcuffs going around my wrists to replace my shirt as a more effective restraint. He took advantage of the situation to lift my hands away from my backside and gave me a quick smack on the ass, then pulled me back toward him by the handcuffs chain and had me feel his own erection through his pants.

He turned me around again back to facing him, now wearing nothing but those silly jockey briefs and starting to blush. He says,"tsk, tsk, you look pretty helpless there Jack, but it's still missing something. He then produces a black leather collar with D-rings at several points, and fastens that around my throat, but not too tightly so that it was uncomfortable. Lastly, he attaches a leash to the front of the collar. He tugs on it to make me step toward him, reaches down, and gropes my cock and balls through the jockey shorts.

Without another word, he turns around, tugs the leash once, and I follow him down the hall, and into a bedroom. The room had a full length dressing mirror, and he delighted in pulling me over in front of it and saying "look how helpless you look, what should we do with you next?"

"Next" was him pulling a blindfold over my eyes. After a moment, he took off one cuff and told me to hold my hands together in front of my chest where he attached the other cuff again. He then pulled my cuffed hands over and behind my head and held them there. I felt a tug on the handcuffs and then a tug on my collar from behind and realized that he'd attached some kind of strap that kept my arms where I could do absolutely nothing to stop him from having access to my body. Lastly, he had me move my legs apart and tied something around my ankles that kept my legs spread.

For the next 10-15 minutes he alternated randomly between playing with my nipples, smacking my ass, running his hands all over me, and just occasionally brushing my cock to keep me aroused -- verbally teasing me all along. The cumulative effect of being bound, gagged, blindfolded while he used my body as a toy was intoxicating. What came next though...
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

Chapter 8: His impressive toy collection

*Just a fantasy based on a mishmash of different conversations with kinky Doms out there*

My job required me to visit the home office on the West coast every couple months. I finally gave into the temptation to post on the old Craigslist personals for a Dom who'd be interested in indulging some of my longstanding bondage fantasies.

I had several responses, and at least one who sounded very interesting to me, but our schedules didn't match up. On my last night there, I went to see a movie to unwind from the busy week of meetings (I saw Dunkirk which was not exactly "relaxing", but I highly recommend it). On the way back to my hotel, I checked my email just in case, and there was a message from a guy a few years older than me who loved bondage.

It was late when I got back to my room, but I exchanged a few more messages and thought that this guy seemed like a great fit for what I was hoping to experience (and also seemed safe). I had told him that I was leaving the next day, but I would be coming back every couple months and I'd love to meet him on my next time there. He was amenable.

He'd mentioned that he had "handcuffs, blindfolds, and ropes," so I asked him to send me a picture of his bondage toy collection to get my fantasies going. He wrote back and asked if I was interested in his ass toys. I think I was a little shocked, and told him I was reticent about those. The next day while waiting in line for my plane home, I checked my email and there was a message from him showing off a pretty comprehensive collection of bondage toys.

As soon as my next trip out there was scheduled, I started emailing him letting him know when I was coming into town, and we made some arrangements. I admittedly started to get some cold feet and was being a little cagey about my limits. However, when we met in person in the hotel coffee shop we hit it off pretty well and I felt pretty safe with him and felt a bit braver.

We went back to my room and he hog-tied me on my bed with ropes while I was wearing gym clothes as a trial run. After he did that, he asked if I was okay with more, and I said yes. His ball gag came next and I was in heaven. He told me to try to get loose if I could -- which of course I couldn't. He smiled and told me I'd gotten myself into quite a predicament. He rolled me onto my side facing him, then did the first sexually charged thing so far. He put one hand over my gagged mouth, and reached the other one inside my shorts and now soaking with pre-cum boxers and stroked my cock slowly. I moaned into his hand, and that just led him to rub his thumb around the very sensitive tip of my cock until I couldn't help but try to wiggle away from him. He laughed, and stopped what he was doing.

"I think I want you rev'd up for a long session tomorrow night. You'll be thinking about this all day tomorrow" he told me. He released me, and we went and had a beer together. At the end of the evening, I told him I'd be looking forward to the next night and "hey, just bring any or all of your toy collection and see where things go?" He just smiled, and bid me a good night.

The next night I impatiently waited for his knock on my hotel room door. Finally I heard the knock, and sure enough it was him. He was smiling as he came in, and I couldn't help noticing the back pack he had slung over his shoulder clearly had plenty in it. "You'll find out what's in here soon enough. Now strip."

As I complied, he went into the bathroom and grabbed a towel he then put on the sturdy looking chair by the desk. Once he saw that I was nude, he made a little twirling gesture with his hand that I interpreted as "turn around." I did so, and he quickly and quite effectively tied my wrists behind my back. He had me sit down on the chair and did something to fasten my wrists to the back of the chair. The ball gag followed soon.

After that, he basically ignored me while he pulled more toys, restraints, and gags from his bag. My eyes bulged from what I was seeing. He finally got things the way he apparently wanted them, and he turned back to me with a very unsettling smile holding what I correctly guessed was some kind of CBT strap that he fit around my balls. As he fastened that on me, he took the opportunity to bring me to a raging erection. "You're being a little too loud, I have something for that." He turned around to his toy collection, and picked something up. He held it up to me and I could see that it was a penis gag! He switched out the gag.

Next he went behind me and untied me from the chair, then had me stand. He grabbed more things from the bed, this time a pair of leather cuffs that went on my wrists. Next he had me get on my knees and bend over the bed such that my torso was on the bed. He then took a rope and used that to tie my wrist cuffs together and lashed them to the other side of the bed. Next came a blindfold, and I really didn't know what was happening next.

The next thing I felt was him smacking my naked buttocks not far from my balls. That was followed by him applying some lubrication to my asshole, while he occasionally reached under me and fondled by genitals. Finally I felt him insert some kind of butt plug into me. He ran his hands all over me, and I think I was embarrassed at how hard I'd been the entire time.

His hands left me, and he let me stew that way for awhile. I finally heard him moving things around. I felt my wrists being released from the bed, but they were still tied tightly in front of me. He told me to stand up, and he used the other end of the rope connecting my wrists as a lead to move me around. He then grabbed my wrists and guided them over my head and bent my arms so my wrists were behind my head. Next I could tell he was pulling on the other end of the rope to somehow trap my arms like that -- and that "somehow" was that he ran the rope through the crack of my ass, over that butt plug, and tied it off on the strap around my balls!

"You're completely helpless and vulnerable Jack. Oh, but a couple more things" he said as I gasped wondering what in the world he could do on top of how I was already tied in such an exposed way. The first thing turned out to be that the butt plug was a vibrator! I was painfully hard as his hands were suddenly everywhere on my body, and there was nothing I could do about it. He used his hands to bring me right to the edge of what promised to be an epic orgasm, and of course stopped just in time! Suddenly my nipples started burning as he used the nipple clips I'd seen earlier. The "torment" went on for quite awhile before I finally came so hard that I had cum on my chin.

He released me after awhile to clean up, but told me I wasn't to get dressed yet. As I left the restroom he casually handcuffed me and told me it was time for round 2 and there were more toys to try out...
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

Chapter 9: I accepted the mission!

I had an overnight trip planned to a nearby city for a sales presentation early one evening. That of course gave me the opportunity to search out possibilities for some bondage play while I was there. I met a man named Jake online who was a little older than me, but very enthusiastic about trying his hand at tying up and dominating another guy. We talked back and forth for a couple weeks just getting to know each other and what each other wanted to do. I had a good feeling about him, even though there were some scenarios he'd proposed that were going to stretch my comfort zone.

My trip finally came, and I got through my presentation without any trouble, but I was mentally drained. I had just enough time to get back to my hotel, shower, and go to the hotel bar where I was expecting to meet him that night. I sent him a message about how I was dressed so he could find me when he got there, what my room number was, and tried to sit in the most secluded place possible. I was early, so I tried to relax and work a little bit.

I didn't really hear him approach me, but I felt a presence behind me. As I started to turn and look over my shoulder, I felt him grope my crotch! I stifled my startled reflex as he sat down beside me. We exchanged pleasantries, but I had trouble not staring at the unassuming looking brief case he'd set down between us.

To play my agreed upon part, I asked him if he had the "reports" I needed to review. With a smirk that I felt gave away our little not above the board role play, he smiled and told me they were, then asked me "do you accept this mission agent 8.5?". I gulped, and nodded, knowing that whatever was in that briefcase was going to put me completely into his power very shortly. I'd played a few light bondage games, and incorporated ropes or ties into foreplay with women, but I'd never truly submitted to inescapable bondage with another guy.

After just a minute more, I told him out loud that I would get "right on those reports and get back to you." I finished my drink, and excused myself to head back up to my room to ostensibly review the "reports." I struggled mightily to just politely say hello to the other folks coming off the elevator as I made my way back to my room.

As soon as the hotel room door closed behind me, I opened the briefcase to see what was inside. As expected, there was an envelope with "for Agent 8.5's eyes only" written on it. His joke about my *ahem* assets (a bit of an exaggeration). Maybe more exciting was a black clothe bag inside the briefcase that had a little bit of heft to it. I knew I was supposed to read the contents of the envelope first, so I tore it open, and this is what I read:

Agent 8.5, you are prepare yourself for an interrogation by our internal security services. If you pass, you will be allowed "release." Fail to comply with these instructions and you will be imprisoned. First, prop your door open so that anybody could open the door at any time. Do this now.

Next, place a chair a few paces from the door, with the front facing the door and a towel over the seat. Remove all your clothes, and wear the garment provided for you in the brief case. Open the other bag in the briefcase. Fasten the collar around your neck with the leash attached and leave the end of the leash in your lap. Buckle the ring gag into your mouth. Use the rope and handcuffs to secure yourself to the back of the chair and wait for your interrogator to arrive."

I couldn't help hesitating, but I knew that I'd be safe with Jake. I also knew that we'd worked it out that he was going to be dominant and it was completely up to him what happened next -- and also knew he was very excited for some scenarios that were just barely within my limits. The "garment" ended up being the most ridiculously small jock strap that would probably be more embarrassing to be caught in that being completely nude! I had after all asked him to dominate me, so here I went and I fastened the cuffs behind my back. And waited. After a couple minutes, I tried to get loose, and found out very quickly that I was stuck until he got here!

He took a little longer than I was expecting, and I hear plenty of foot traffic go by. The ring gag was making me drool by this time, making it even more embarrassing for when I got discovered! I finally saw the door start to open, but it stopped halfway and I heard him saying hello to someone else passing by where they could almost see through the halfway open door to see me completely bound and gagged and only wearing the ridiculous jock strap!

After an eternity, he came in and let the door shut behind him. He approached me with a big smile and stopped right in front of me. I noticed that he had a backpack, and when he saw me noticing that, he just tsked and pulled out a blindfold. For the next eternity, his hands were absolutely everywhere on me, everywhere that is except for anywhere near the head of my very erect cock! I couldn't help but moan a little bit, and that made me drool on myself even more.

After a bit, I felt him untie the handcuffs from the back of the chair, and he used the leash to get me to stand up. He pulled me a little bit away from the chair, and pushed me up against a wall with my back to the wall. With little warning, he used his hand over my ring-gagged mouth so that I couldn't make much noise at all, and he very slowly masturbated me until I was already close to orgasm as I was very turned off by his dominant move here. He stopped well before that though, and told me that I was getting too messy, and that he wanted me cleaned up for him.

That led to him removing the blindfold, and him using the leash to bring me into the bathroom. He enjoyed showing me myself all bound up in the mirror, before pushing me into the shower. Still standing, he removed the handcuffs behind my back, but immediately handcuffed my hands above my head to the shower somehow. He also removed my ring gag, then the collar around my neck. I sighed and enjoyed the easier bondage.

He apparently wasn't done with the new toys he'd purchased, because out came a ball gag instead to keep me quiet. He turned on the shower and soaped me up! Yet again, he slowly brought me close to the edge of an orgasm a couple different times, before suddenly turning the water all the way to cold just long enough to make me flaccid! After rinsing me off, he released me and told me to dry myself off, and come out of the rest room when I was done. All the while though, I still have the ball gag fastened in and I'm drooling yet again.

I complied, and stepped out back into the rest of the room. He was holding a coiled up rope in his hands, and I was very quickly tied over a table in the hotel room with my ass very exposed. He knew that I was scared of this exact scenario, but had given him the go ahead to push my boundaries. I didn't get a chance to protest anyway as I was still gagged! I'll let your imagination fill in the blanks here, but after rimming me, he released me from the strenuous tie on the table, and pushed me toward the bed.

Once again, I was very well tied on the bed and absolutely helpless as he tweaked my nipples in between bringing me right to the edge of an orgasm over and over again. Finally he ended my interminable waiting and told me to cum in his mouth as he quite expertly fellated me!

Once he was done, he blindfolded me and told me he'd see me later and left me there as he left the room! As I found out later, he went back to the bar, had a drink and watched quite a bit of a game on TV in the bar before finally coming back to check on me. All the while I'd struggled to get free, but hadn't really gotten anywhere before he came back in...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic