An Unusual Case ?/F+

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

An Unusual Case ?/F+

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Laura had not long finished work and was on her walk home. The attractive financial assistant at a big company was 35 years old with shoulder length dusty blonde hair. She had a fair complexion and dark brown eyes. It was a warm evening so she was grateful for her lighter outfit consisting of a black sleeveless blouse, grey skirt which finished at her mid thighs, tan pantyhose and black high heels.

Laura kept herself in reasonably good shape. Her heels click-clicked along the side of the road just as they normally would. Her house a brisk 15 minute walk from her office.

All was going exactly as it normally did as she made good progress. However as she turned off the beaten track along a quiet road things suddenly changed.

She became acutely aware of a black van with black tinted windows slowing up to park near her. At first she thought nothing of it assuming it was street parking. However ignoring it turned out to be a mistake.

“Mpppph” she began to shriek as a black sack was pulled over her head and a hand clamped over her mouth. However as soon as she started she froze. The cold barrel of a weapon was pushed into her back. A male voice whispered. “Shut the fuck up. Shhh. Not a sound. I don’t want to use this but I can and will.”

Suddenly she heard the van side door slide open and she was roughly manhandled inside. Her hood was lifted briefly to stuff a red ballgag between her lips and secure it behind her head as she was pinned on the ground.

Next her wrists were pulled behind her back and wrapped tightly with duct tape. The same was done with her ankles and thighs before the final act in this intense 5 minutes was to remove her shoes.

Tears began to form as she heard the footsteps rush away from her and out of the van, opening and sliding the door shut on her fate.

*24 hours later*

Abbie’s car screeched to a halt. The flash sports car still gleamed from its showroom appearance. The top open and left so as she stepped out.

Abbie was a young detective but was seen as a rising star who had worked her way quickly up the ranks. She took great pride in excelling at most things she put her mind to however despite her luxuries she tried to not let her high crime solving rate get to her head.

The 27 year old detective stepped out of her car and gave her hair an instinctive shake as she assessed the scene. She kept herself in good shape and had a tanned complexion. Her long golden blonde hair and the long legs of her 5”11 frame often caught the eye of many onlookers. Her naturally large breasts and round ass also helped with this. On this particular day she wore a pair of red high heels, short red skirt and blazer. Underneath was a white blouse.

The click click of her heels soon sounded as she made her way towards her partner Jessica who was already at the scene.

Jessica was a little older than Abbie at 34 and as a result more experienced She was 5 inches shorter than Abbie and had a darker complexion. Her jet black hair and deep hazel eyes were striking features for her. Like Abbie she liked to keep herself fit but was of a slightly more curvaceous build.

On this particular day Jessica was wearing a black sweater dress and brown beige thigh high boots.

“Thanks for meeting me here.” Jessica began as the pair came into conversation range.

“Of course. Mind explaining the problem? I mean the missing woman has been found. Thats great?”

“Its...probably better if you see for yourself.” Jessica reasoned as the pair walked into the rental property which was the address Laura had been found in.

The pair of detectives stepped inside and at first there was nothing out of the ordinary. Nothing was missing, nothing disturbed. However as they made their way into the living room Abbie gasped at what she could see, not expecting it.

Staring back at them was Laura but not how Abbie expected. She was completely naked and sat on a wooden dining chair. Her wrists and elbows had been tightly secured with rope behind her back. Two ropes wrapped tightly above and below her breasts and a crotch rope had also been secured into place. A rope wrapped around her waist and her thighs to further pin her body to the chair. Her legs were then seperated and secured to each front chair leg at the ankles, shins and knees.

To finish a bright red large harness ball gag was filling her mouth and muffling any sounds he tried to make.

Abbie looked to Jessica, back to Laura and then back to Jessica.

“Why the hell is she still tied up?”

“I tried.” Jessica defended. “She doesn’t want to be. When i ungagged her she expressed a strong desire for remaining tied up or being tied tighter. She claims to serve her ‘master’ but she won’t give me any information on them?”

“Really? Laura is that so?” Abbie clarified to which Laura frantically nodded her head.

“Oh and there was also this I wanted to show you.” Jessica added. She then passed a slip of paper to her partner.

“H...E...” Abbie frowned. “Does it mean anything?”

“We don’t know. It was found in the victim’s hand.”

“A signature perhaps? Could there be more?” Abbie suggested out loud.

“Or more to come?” Jessica reasoned.

“Maybe we should untie her anyway?” Abbie suggested but was halted from continuing from the furious rocking on the chair that followed. Laura was making her feelings known. “Npph nppph NPPPPPPPHHHHH”

“See what I mean?” Jessica shrugged.

“Well we can’t leave you here.” Abbie reasoned a little frustrated trying to find a solution. “What if...what if there was somewhere that you could remain tied up. If its what you want we promise not to untie you.”

“Yeppph yeppph.” Laura nodded in relief.

“Contact the asylum nearby. We need to keep her somewhere she can be monitored but is also safe if she must remain tied up.”

“Of course.” Jessica answered.

“...oh and also, until we figure out what on earth is happening, we may need plenty more rooms yet.” Abbie instructed as Jessica nodded and rushed off to make the call leaving Abbie alone with the relieved Laura and the note.

“Thmppk youuph” she nodded relieved. Abbie was not sure yet if she had done the right thing but time would tell.
OlderJ
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by OlderJ »

Very intriguing beginning. Next chapter could go many ways, look forward to it!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I look forward to the next chapter!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Very interesting start, looking forward to the next instalment
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 11 months ago I look forward to the next chapter!
Thank you! Glad you liked it! :)
OlderJ wrote: 11 months ago Very intriguing beginning. Next chapter could go many ways, look forward to it!
Thank you, i’ve started work on the next part. I plan it as a mystery type story with of course plenty of twists along the way :)
Bandit666 wrote: 11 months ago Very interesting start, looking forward to the next instalment
Thank you, glad you enjoyed it! :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

*The Next Morning*

Gia’s head bopped in rhythm to a track from her favourite artist streaming through her ears as she was oblivious to the world. The 21 year old had waited for the house to vacate and began her routine of getting the chores done early. Gia was 5”2 in height and was of a slim build with dark black hair tied into two pigtails.

On this warm morning she wore a blue sports bra, black leggings and white fluffy socks. Despite her appearance she had not been jogging yet, although she was undecided if she wanted to just yet.

Engrossed in her music and her vacuuming she was oblivious to the interruption that was about to happen. In fact the first moment she became aware of it was the gloved hand forcing its way over her mouth causing her to shriek and fight for a second or two until a metal barrel pointed at her head.

“Please. I don’t want to hurt you, just do as i ask and you won’t be harmed.” He told her in a hurry removing her headphones and roughly throwing these first followed by her phone onto the sofa nearby. She was then manhandled until she was facing a nearby wall where he could get a better grip of her body.

Her heart beat fast. She was completely taken by surprise. Startled.

“Wh-who are you?” She trembled as she felt her wrists roughly pulled behind her back with duct tape being wrapped around them thoroughly to keep them together. With her wrists taped he soon moved onto her elbows.

“Its not important. I’m sorry I...” He stopped himself. Silence following.

Bending down her ankles were pulled together and taped tightly. Tape was wrapped around her shins, lower knees, upper knees and thighs. Gia grunted with discomfort at every stretch and wrap of tape.

What followed once her body had been tape tied was of course the gag. Without being asked or warned she soon found a red harness ballgag being forced into her mouth and the various straps secured in place tight. A leather blindfold fitted straight after to plunge her surroundings into darkness.

It was all happening so fast. She tried to squirm in her bonds but they held tight. That was when she was lifted over the shoulder and before she knew it was placed in the back of a van. The floor was cold, as was the walls when she ran her foot along them.

With her bound and gagged body in the back the man hurried out of the van and shut the door. He found the keys, locking up her house before jumping in the driving seat and driving off.

Gia was still processing what had just happened but was understandably alarmed. Where was she being taken? Why? She didn’t know yet also feared the answer to these questions.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Very tense, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention]. This is certainly an attention getter.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

GreyLord wrote: 11 months ago Very tense, @Bigballgag1. This is certainly an attention getter.
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed! :D
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

Nice story! Very tense indeed
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The tension mounts, I like that!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Ovi1 wrote: 11 months ago Nice story! Very tense indeed
Thank you! More tense moments to follow! ;)
Caesar73 wrote: 11 months ago The tension mounts, I like that!
Thank you! It will build further from here hopefully ;)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Another day. Another piece of this puzzle.

Abbie stood in the middle of a basement feeling a sense of deja vu to what she had experienced from the day before. Gia had been found in the basement of an abandoned house after an anonymous tip was made.

Gia found herself in a black bra and panties. Her wrists were tied above her head to a wooden beam running along the ceiling. More rope had been secured around her arms, above and below her breasts and around her thighs, knees, shins and ankles. Her bare feet touching the cold concrete but she seemed unfazed.

Once again there was a gag in the woman’s mouth, a black ball gag which had been strapped behind her head. Once again Gia, just like Laura, had insisted or rather near pleaded to not be untied and rescued. It was her wish to be bound and gagged.

Most puzzling was another note that had been found in her hand. This time the letters were “L...P...” which when Abbie placed Laura’s and Abbie’s notes together spelled the word ‘HELP’.

Nothing about this case made sense. If it was a kidnap for ransom, to her knowledge no ransom had been paid in both cases. If it was a robbery, nothing appeared missing. If it was intended as a threat, neither woman seemed in distress.

Her detective mind seemed to create even more questions than answers. Why these two? Who was requiring help? Was there likely to be even more women found bound and gagged in the coming days? In some ways, whilst the challenge of this case was a real test, she couldn’t help wishing for a simple break in caught on camera.

“Nobody else is here, no witnesses were about who saw anybody entering or leaving the property.” Jessica interrupted Abbie’s thought process.

“It just doesn’t make sense. Why? Who needs help? Was she like this when you got here?”

“Exactly the same. I’m not sure. This is definitely pre-planned but there seems a reason both Laura and Gia won’t explain.” Jessica shrugged.

“I would agree with you. Prepare for more, I don’t think this is over.” Abbie instructed.

“Yes. I don’t think this is over either.”

The sound of a van arriving interrupted their conversation.

“Make sure she is taken to the same asylum Laura is at, it’s probably best to keep them all together.” Abbie instructed.

“Of course!” Jessica answered as Abbie made her way outside. Could she even solve this yet? Or had she only discovered two small pieces of a much larger puzzle?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic