The Ex (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

Glad I could help! [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention] I like how Katy displays that she’s clearly into feet, and how John seems to realize that it’s late/early haha. The honey was definitely an interesting choice
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

Python_Struggles wrote: 1 year ago Glad I could help! @chelseykittyc@t I like how Katy displays that she’s clearly into feet, and how John seems to realize that it’s late/early haha. The honey was definitely an interesting choice
I love that too! Honey is just a personal choice haha. I’m sure some people prefer chocolate syrup or whipped cream.
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 10! The final part! Let me know what you all think and what you would like to see more of(: I’ve been in a writing mood lately

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Part 10

Chelsey got a towel and cleaned up Katy’s feet before hanging up again. John was left to his thoughts until around 5:15 when he received another call.

He excitedly answered and was not disappointed.

They were back at Katy’s condo. Katy was now wearing black leggings and a black bra. She was tied spread eagle on the kitchen table with white rope. John could see her gag behind the clear tape covering her lips was Chelseys white Nike socks. Two more white Nike socks were tied tightly over Katy’s eyes and nose.

Attached to each foot was a few plastic pads with wires running to a small machine. He recognized it as a stem machine used by doctors and athletes to contract the muscles.

Chelsey walked out, wearing ripped jean shorts, white Nike Jordan 1 sneakers, and a black bikini top. She held up a finger to her lips while looking at the camera. She then hit a button on the machine.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!” Katy screamed into her gag as her feet suddenly had pulses of electricity running through them for 15 seconds before stopping.

Chelsey smiled and grabbed a pair of scissors, stabbing them into the table by Katy’s feet.

“Good luck getting free.” She said before grabbing the phone and her bag and walking to her car.

“I did what you asked. I hope you are pleased.”

John smiled. “I don’t think I’ve ever been happier…”
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
burro22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by burro22 »

Great great story! I love your description of the shoes, the socks, the gags, everything! Can't wait for the next one! Maybe some self bondage with sock gags???
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

burro22 wrote: 1 year ago Great great story! I love your description of the shoes, the socks, the gags, everything! Can't wait for the next one! Maybe some self bondage with sock gags???
Thank you!!! I am totally down for that(: message me so I can pick your brain for inspiration 😅
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

I am already thrilled for a potential sequel or just any of your work in general :mrgreen: [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention] This is truly an excellent finale that leaves people to their own imagination while wrapping up an exciting conclusion
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Python_Struggles wrote: 1 year ago I am already thrilled for a potential sequel or just any of your work in general :mrgreen: @chelseykittyc@t This is truly an excellent finale that leaves people to their own imagination while wrapping up an exciting conclusion
Awwww 🥹 thank you so much!! I actually have already started a sequel but I am experiencing some writers block. Maybe you can help me?
Timh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Timh »

Heyy I would love to maybe help you. I am not the best writer but maybe could provide some ideas. Is there any way to message someone here?
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Do I have foot fetish? No.
Sock fetish? No.
Fetish for any kind of dirt or grime? NO!

Yet, Chelsea, in spite of those things, you wrote a tale that held my attention from start to finish without getting dull for a moment. Bravo! When your story keeps a reader's interest like that, you've done a very find job indeed.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Timh wrote: 1 year ago Heyy I would love to maybe help you. I am not the best writer but maybe could provide some ideas. Is there any way to message someone here?
Feel free to message me!
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

AlexUSA3 wrote: 1 year ago Do I have foot fetish? No.
Sock fetish? No.
Fetish for any kind of dirt or grime? NO!

Yet, Chelsea, in spite of those things, you wrote a tale that held my attention from start to finish without getting dull for a moment. Bravo! When your story keeps a reader's interest like that, you've done a very find job indeed.
You have no idea how much that means to me! Thank you! Let’s catch up some time 🙃
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

This was such a fantastic story. I’d love to read one about….well, anything you’d like to write about. Perhaps next time a young college student is the victim?
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Keep up the great work. Looking forward to the next one. Really liked the sock gags they are my favourite in a story.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]AlexUSA3[/mention] said it all,
... Bravo! When your story keeps a reader's interest like that, you've done a very find job indeed.
It is indeed a strong measure of your talent that you can interest those without your particular kinks [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention]. Well done.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago @AlexUSA3 said it all,
... Bravo! When your story keeps a reader's interest like that, you've done a very find job indeed.
It is indeed a strong measure of your talent that you can interest those without your particular kinks @chelseykittyc@t. Well done.
The pleasure is all mine (: dm me so we can catch up sometime!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Good Night Nurse and Sweet Merciful Crap Dear!!! You put one Heck of a ending to a Great and Awesome Story of Revenge
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

May I ask if I may dm you some time
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 1 year ago May I ask if I may dm you some time
You are always welcome to DM me (:
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

beeblebrox883 wrote: 1 year ago Keep up the great work. Looking forward to the next one. Really liked the sock gags they are my favourite in a story.
Thank youuuuu! I love my socks too 😝
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

bourbonbeard wrote: 1 year ago This was such a fantastic story. I’d love to read one about….well, anything you’d like to write about. Perhaps next time a young college student is the victim?
Perhaps you message me your idea and we can talk 😋
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

chelseykittyc@t wrote: 1 year ago
CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 1 year ago May I ask if I may dm you some time
You are always welcome to DM me (:
Thank you Dear 😊
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic