Halloween Special: MEET YOUR MASTER (M+/M+) *COMPLETE OCT 31*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Halloween Special: MEET YOUR MASTER (M+/M+) *COMPLETE OCT 31*

Post by blackbound »

Here's a Warywerse Halloween Special story.

MEET YOUR MASTER

CHAPTER 1

That the gate was open when we pulled up to the house in Rui's car could've been an oversight; that the door was also ajar was alarming.

Rui motioned to us to remain in the car as he entered. I could tell Loum was as nervous as I when he didn't re-emerge for a few minutes, but we had not heard or seen anything, and stayed put. When he walked back out, he was carrying a tablet and looking pale. Without a word, he tapped the screen, and a video started playing.

It was a burly white man in front of a Punisher flag. My stomach was already sinking.

"We heard you'd been fucking with our clients, boy, so we grabbed your little boyfriend to verify. He tried, but we can break even the hardest man, and he's not that hard. So we found out where you live and grabbed your other housemate... pretty big villa for three. Anyway, imagine our surprise, but more importantly his, when it turned out we knew him already!

"Here's what's going to happen, boy. You'll drive to these coordinates" - he gave them - "and surrender yourself. We'll show you the consequences of interfering in our business. Don't bother with the police, we're ex-cops, and you're, well. Some mongrel. Tell anyone, or bring anyone, and they're dead."

The video cut to Faiz and Kur, lying on the ground. Their elbows were brutally tied together, the arms sticking out uselessly on either side of the body. Their ankles were also tied and connected to the elbow rope in a sickening hogtie. And, worst of all, both were gagged in the way Kur had described when recounting his brutal abduction: a soft belt flattening the nose against the face, tied at the back of the neck, brought forward to fasten a sock bundle deep inside the mouth, back again, up over the head, under the chin, and finally knotted a third time at the neck. According to him, every breath had been torturous, and in combination with the brutal bondage they had to be in agony.

"Oh, and you may want to hurry, who knows how long they can take this?"

I was speechless. The man hadn't disguised his appearance, hadn't blindfolded his captives. He was clearly extremely sure about what would happen.

"What the fuck do we do?" Loum was the first to speak.

"We won't do anything," said Rui. It was the first time I heard his voice tremble. "You heard them, and I heard of them when I arranged revenge for Kur. They're very serious. I have to go. Now."

"They don't know about the two of us," I interjected. "He said 'pretty big villa for three'."

The fire was back in Rui's eyes. I could practically see the gears turning. "Ok. My truck has a hidden compartment for kidnap play. I could fit you both in there, have you eavesdrop on what happens. I'll give you my contacts for the farm's strike team - I'll explain on the way. Get in touch with them, get them out of there." He hesitated. "If you'll do th-"

"Yes," and "of course," we interjected simultaneously. Rui saved the contact into Loum's phone, we got into the surprisingly roomy compartment, and took off as fast as Rui could drive without endangering us.
Last edited by blackbound 1 year ago, edited 4 times in total.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

If being online taught me anything, guys with Punisher icons means bad news.

Seriously though, this is a pretty serious and grounded take on the Halloween story formula and I'm already on the edge of my seat. So far, most of the guys' adventures were at least semi-consensual so a real rescue mission is goibg to be interesting to read.

Let's hope they can beat (and hopefully bind) the bad guys.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Welcome back, [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], I thought I'd lost you as a reader! Glad to see you're on board.

What exactly makes this story Halloweeny will, of course, be revealed ... on Halloween.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Is this a [mention]blackbound[/mention] service to those demanding more non-consensual m/m stuff? :?:
It's good to see members involved in community services. :D
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Oh such a spot to end the chapter 🤣

So the question is, do we have a real situation here or is someone playing a "trick" with Halloween being is right around the corner 🤔. So many ways this could play out and we're stuck waiting until Halloween to see the full reveal 😈🤣. Can't wait!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

I honestly wasn't aware of the demand for NC M/M, [mention]Xtc[/mention], but that's good to know.

And [mention]Red86[/mention], welcome back. Don't worry, there'll be a part every other day culminating on the 31st.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

CHAPTER 2

About an hour had passed when Rui brought the car to a stop. The road had been spectacularly bad and his two hidden passengers had probably been knocked about quite a lot by the various potholes, rocks and roots covering the all but hidden track that took him steeply up a hill, precarious drops on either side, to the foreboding concrete bunker that appeared to be his goal. The kidnapper from the video was waiting out front, smirking.

"Out of the car, hands in the air," he barked. Rui exited as instructed, walking a few steps toward the man before being commanded to stop.

"My colleague has a gun pointed right at you. Now, we'd prefer you alive, but he won't hesitate to kill you if you don't do exactly as I say."

"I will," responded Rui, "but let my compatriots go."

The man just laughed, a nasty, evil laugh. "Nah, boy. We'll keep 'em around to keep you in line. We'll have some fun here breaking all three of you and then... I dunno, maybe we sell them and keep you as a slave serving us in your own house? We'll see. First things first, you will refer to me as Master, and to my colleague here as Sir, if we deign to address you at all. Now strip, and throw your clothes over here."

Rui, keeping his rage in check, did so. He was made to kneel, and Master languidly approached with a long wooden beam, Sir emerging from the woods with his gun pointing straight at Rui's head, moving into his field of vision but keeping his distance.

He was made to extend his hands to either side in a t-pose, and Master laid the wooden beam on his neck and shoulders before making him hold on to either end. Each wrist was tightly zip-tied to the beam, which had small eyelets especially for this purpose, while a third, large ziptie threaded through the curved part at his neck and closed around his throat, making him unable to shift the beam without throttling himself. Not content with that, Master began wrapping the entire length of the beam with nylon rope until Rui's arms were welded to it.

"Shall I fetch the nails?" asked Sir excitedly, and seemed disappointed when the answer was "nah, not yet."

Strongly padded metal manacles connected by a short, massive chain were placed around Rui's ankles, the locking bolts hammered in place and secured with padlocks. Sir's face lit up with glee as Master produced a belt and a pair of thick socks.

"I wore these special for you, boy," said Master. "Open up."

Rui gagged as the putrid socks were brutally stuffed in his mouth. Expertly, and as expected, his tormentor tied the center of the belt over his nose to disable use of his nostrils, then followed the remaining steps until every breath was a struggle, forcing Rui to inhale the socks' vile aroma.

Master fished around in Rui's clothes, extracting the car key, then dumped the clothes in the truck before entering the driver's side and starting the engine. He reversed it and stopped close to the drop-off into the forest before re-emerging.

"You won't need that anymore," cackled Sir, Rui watching in helpless horror as Master pushed the truck over the edge. It tilted, and disappeared into the forest with an initial loud crash, followed by additional crunching noises.

There was no explosion - cars don't work that way - but Rui had just witnessed these two psychopaths unwittingly kill Loum and Warmed, and with them, his only hope to escape.

"Time to see your friends!" exclaimed Master, pulling him upright by the ziptie around his neck and marching him off towards the bunker.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Something tells me that Warmed and Loum are okay but holy hell, these guys are not playing around. Rui's in mercilessly strict bondage and even if he gets out, I'm not sure how he's going to beat what amounts to a small mercenary group. But I hope he succeeds because they deserve some of his creative punishments. :oops:
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Damn, I had initially thought this was just someone or several people pulling a trick on Rui but now I'm not so sure. Grant you it still could be one hell of an elaborate trick but it's looking very, very doubtful. Pushing Rui's truck off the cliff is a twist I didn't see coming.

I'm gonna side with DeeperThanRed, I also believe Wary and Loam are some how okay and also that this group needs some of Rui's creative punishments!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], I can't really say much without giving something away, so I'll just say thanks for staying on board and the next chapter is coming up tomorrow! Then one on the 29th, and the finale on, of course, the 31st.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

CHAPTER 3

The bunker's sparse interior was brightly lit. Some machinery was at the far end, but Rui focused on the two cages that were placed on either side of the room.

Each contained one of his friends, in the same brutal bonds and gags as in the video. The heads were outside the cage, via a hole in the front that could be adjusted using two metal bars; currently, they were tight around the neck and throat. Neither was blindfolded; Kur seemed to be in some kind of fugue state as he was re-living his earlier trauma, while Faiz was alert, his eyes widening in horror at Rui's arrival. Not only had the brutally tight ropes around their elbows not been loosened, their wrists had been shackled to the cages' bars on either side in pointless cruelty.

"Look, boys, it's your savior!" exclaimed Master, continuing to march Rui slowly towards the machinery. He could see tears trickling down Kur's cheeks. When he was between the cages, Master forced him to lie on his back before attaching the manacles to a large hook. "Unfortunately, he's a false messiah! And what do we do with false messiahs?"

He pushed a button on a grimy remote control, and the hook ascended, pulling Rui slowly but inexorably up in the air until he was suspended upside down, the weight of the wooden beam now doubly painful. "That's right, we crucify them!" crowed Master.

Still not satisfied, he tightened a noose around Rui's neck that he tied off to a bolt in the floor before raising him slightly further off the ground, pulling the rope taut.

"These two haven't had anything to eat or drink in a good long while, boy," Master stated. "If you want them to get fed, how's about you worship our feet like the worthless filth you are? You've had some time to test our patented gag, and you'll have plenty of time with it in the future, but we're not complete monsters. Unless you, say, speak while your gag's out."

The man took Rui's silence as assent and undid the belt, pulling the socks out of his mouth but leaving the knot flattening his nose tied, then shoved his filthy shoe in Rui's mouth.

The next hour was a nightmare of gagging and choking on the tormentors' filthy shoes, then socks, then bare feet, with barely a moment's reprieve beyond them switching between feet or participant. When they finally got bored, the gag was immediately reinstalled as tightly as before.

"Well, wasn't that something," snickered Sir. "I think our two doggies deserve a luxury meal. Yours will have to wait until tomorrow, I'm afraid."

True to his word, he produced two bowls full of water, setting one before each of the caged victims before removing their gags, but not without threatening dire consequences should a single word be spoken. He then repositioned their heads so they could reach the bowls with their chapped lips and tongues, slurping greedily and noisily before he pulled the bowls away, replacing them with two new bowls full of slimy, brown chunks.

"Dog food for the dogs," he stated, laughing as the two reluctantly started chewing. Eventually, he decided to "encourage" them by shoving their faces into the bowls; when he decided they were done, he pulled the bowls away and hosed both of them off. Master set about re-gagging Kur, and the traumatized man couldn't help himself.

"No," he whimpered. "Please no, no no no no."

Master responded by shoving the socks down his mouth and applying the belt as Kur cried.

"I think you were told not to speak, boy," he said menacingly. "Now your friends will suffer the consequences."

"Ooh I've been waiting for this," crowed Sir, unbuckling his belt and pulling it out of its loops.

Master brutally taped Faiz's mouth shut, produced a rubber swim cap and, in one swift move, pulled it over Faiz's face and head, while Sir started beating Rui with his belt. Between hits, each jerking his body so the noose bit into his throat, he could only watch as the cap started in- and deflating faster and faster als Faiz ran out of air. There was desperate, muffled shouting, a horrible chortling, spasmodic flailing, and then he lost consciousness.

Master removed the cap immediately and slapped him a few times until he came to, struggling until he could breathe normally again; Master tore the tape off as brutally as he had put it on and instantly reapplied the brutal gag before signalling Sir to cease the beating.

"Next time, we won't be so lenient. But for now, it's time for you to get some rest, it'll be a long day tomorrow. We'll have some fun in the morning, and then we'll bring some buddies round to really start breaking you in. What's the motto, S.?"

"No hole left unfucked."

"That's right. Oh, but we should make sure y'all don't freeze overnight," he stated with mock concern. The two sadists placed a bright light directly in front of each victim's face.

"Sleep tight!"

The bunker door slammed shut; they heard the screech of some bolt being closed and padlocked.

Rui assessed his options. Kur and Faiz would be of no help; he wondered if they would ever be able to use their arms again at all if this torment continued. He himself was anchored in place by the hook and noose. Could he get his hands free? The tightness of the nylon ropes in addition to the zip ties made any movement impossible, and his fingers could not reach anything that would help. The gag's brutal restriction of air made exertion impossible.

He was still pondering the situation when all the lights went out.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I'm really feeling for poor Kur, he seems to be the one who takes their predicament the worst. If Rui has any plans to rescue his men from their cruel captors, he's going to need to work fast...

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

This story definitely has taken a different turn from how I predicted in chapter 1. 3 chapters in, I don't believe this is a joke/prank anymore. Rui is very crafty in both tying and getting lose but his options seem very limited. We can only hope that both Loam & Warry are okay and perhaps that they got a call into the farms strike team.

You've got the gears in my head turning for this one. I've predicted 3 different outcomes for this and whether any of them are even close to being correct, I have no idea. The suspense is killing me but Saturday and Monday are not that far off!!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

These are some truly evil dudes. I'm not usually a fan of such hardcore stuff but I can't stop reading and am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

You have an amazing imagination.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], it's the same people that did him essentially the same way last time, so he's not coping too well with that.

[mention]Red86[/mention], if you can guess the ending I'll send you a medal and also accuse you of hacking into my computer.

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention], thanks for taking a step outside your comfort zone. I hope I will not disappoint.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

CHAPTER 4

The car crashing into a tree and overturning had knocked us both out and shattered Loum's phone, but miraculously we were mostly intact. We managed to get out of the secret compartment and used the first aid kit to take care of our various cuts and bruises, then raided the wreck for anything useful we could find: gloves, the bolt cutter, a flashlight, a crowbar, some rope and tape (of course), emergency blankets. Not a lot to go on, especially since we were on our own with our only method of communication destroyed. We searched around for Rui's phone, but couldn't find it. Splinters of the truck's mirrors revealed we looked like something out of a horror movie, covered in dried blood from small cuts.

Slowly and carefully, we climbed back up to road level with our haul. The two psychopaths' truck was still there even as the sun was setting, so we hunkered down behind some bushes and waited. We briefly discussed sabotaging the vehicle, or stealing it to return to town, but decided it would be better to see whether they would be leaving; the bunker didn't seem big enough to provide any comforts.

We didn't have to wait too long. The two emerged from the bunker, slammed its door, pulled two bots shut and padlocked them. I could see one of them arm some kind of alarm system - great. Then, they got in the truck and drove off.

We waited an extra half hour to make sure they wouldn't return, then approached the bunker. It did not appear to have any cameras, but we still took our time exploring its exterior - we knew about the alarm system, and who was to say how paranoid these people were?

Our inspection revealed a secondary hatch, equally bolted and padlocked shut. Fortunately for us, the padlock proved no match to the bolt cutter. If the hatch was alarmed, it was a silent one, but we still assumed we had at most the hour that the men had been gone if they had been notified.

The hatch led to a small room containing a diesel power generator as well as boxes and boxes of padlocks, tape, rope and various bondage gear. We wasted no time shutting it off and returning to the front entrance; the light on the alarm panel was out. Could it really be this simple?

The bolt cutter made short work of the two padlocks and we slammed the bolts back, opening the door. No alarm. We entered, and turned on the flashlight.

The scene inside was shocking. Rui hung crucified upside down, his body a mass of welts, while Kur and Faiz were in cages to either side, still in the murderous hogtie and gags we'd seen in the video. A spotlight stood in front of each of them, presumably to ensure they would not be able to sleep - if those gags could even allow it. There were weak reactions from Rui and Faiz, but, worryingly, none from Kur.

I immediately went to him and undid his gag while Loum lit the scene for me; his eyes were glazed over, and he wasn't reacting, but he was breathing. I undid Faiz's next, and he managed to croak something unintelligible while I moved on to Rui and ungagged him as well. He was actually able to speak, immediately telling us to focus on the other two and not to worry about him.

Loum handed the flashlight to me, then busied himself with removing the bars locking Kur's head in place, gently lowering it to the ground, then cutting the padlock and shackles off his cage. He pulled Kur out and immediately went to work on the elbow tie. I duct-taped the flashlight to Kur's cage, the light pointed at Faiz's, released his head as well, and - after some struggling with the bolt cutter - got the door open, got the shackles cut, pulled him out as well, and started to release him from his torment. Unlike Kur, who was still not showing any reaction, Faiz screamed hoarsely as the circulation returned to his arms. There was little I could do to help him, so I repositioned the flashlight to illuminate Rui; Loum had already removed the noose and very carefully cut the zip ties with the bolt cutter. Each of us worked on the nylon bindings on one arm until he was free; but he was still hanging upside down, and we couldn't turn the power back on to lower him without setting off the alarm.

Impatiently, again Rui told us to leave him be and take care of the other two. Loum was cradling Kur, talking to him, so I set out to find some water for everyone; there was a hose connected to a cistern, but the only containers were two dog bowls. I figured it wouldn't matter and filled both, then helped Faiz drink - his arms were still mostly useless from the prolonged elbow tie - and he basically passed out as soon as he had quenched his thirst.

In the meantime, Rui had apparently recovered enough to jackknife up to the hook suspending him and lifting himself off of it. I managed to sever the chain connecting his leg shackles, but we had nothing to remove the bolts. He immediately joined Loum in taking care of Kur, who was now responding weakly, while I covered Faiz's prone form with a blanket.

We were, however, still stuck in the middle of nowhere with two members of our group incapable of participating in an escape. We would have to use the rest of the night to come up with a plan.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Thanks to the rescuers, everyone seems well.

They say never leave a bound and gagged person alone and it seems there's truth in that, although not in the usual sense! I think our boys should use the vast collection of bondage gear the kidnappers have on them when they return - something tells me they can just get the truck then.

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 1 year ago They say never leave a bound and gagged person alone and it seems there's truth in that, although not in the usual sense!
That's a fun observation. Of course, the bad guys have every reason to think they won't need any additional security, especially since they plan to bring in reinforcements.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

CHAPTER 5

The man known as Master had noticed the alarm was off, but, after checking down the hatch, assumed the generator had malfunctioned somehow. Cursing, he unlocked the padlocks Loum and Warmed had replaced from the stash down the hatch, locking the other three back inside, and pulled back the bolts, then flung the bunker door open. He was in a foul mood, and would take it out on his captives.

"Wakey wa-"

Rui's foot rocketed into the man's crotch so hard he was physically lifted off the ground before a second kick to the solarplexus slammed him back into the other man. Too startled to get out of the way, he was bowled over, landing on his ass. The next thing "Sir" knew, and would know for a while, was pain like he'd never felt before as Rui stomped his privates hard enough to make Loum and Warmed wince sympathetically for a moment. No time to waste, though; it didn't take them long to give both a taste of their own medicine, binding and gagging them exactly as they had Kur and Faiz.

They dumped them on the bed of their own truck. Loum had given his clothes to Rui, who was driving, with Warmed riding shotgun, and Faiz, Kur and Loum in the back row, covered by blankets. Kur had recovered some during the night, but was still clearly unwell, the passenger to either side doing his best to help him process the repeat trauma.

Rui drove with a grim determination. Warmed had never seen anyone so incandescent with barely contained rage, as if he would burst into flame at any moment, or - more likely - stop the truck and beat the two psychopaths to a bloody pulp. He decided it was wiser not to speak to him.

The roads they took were devoid of all other traffic, as if they were the only people on Earth. It was very foggy and raining torrentially at the same time, as if heaven was trying to protect them from discovery. Warmed briefly wondered how the two psychos out in the open bed were faring before deciding he didn't care.

And so they drove on in silence until they pulled up at the Hojo Institute - the Farm.

Rui disappeared inside, then re-emerged with two massive orderlies. In the rear view mirror, the passenger could see them injecting their cargo with something before each picked up one of the forms by the rope connecting their elbows and ankles and dragged them inside.

Rui herded everyone inside, and returned Loum's clothes; comfortable training gear was provided for the three still-naked members of the group. Kur seemed to be doing better again once he was fully clothed, but everyone was keenly aware he would be requiring support for some time to come, and was off limits for any and all "events" until further notice.

"So, what'll be happening to those two?" Loum asked the question on everyone's mind.

- * -

"And that's as far as I've gotten," I say. "So, what do you think?"

On All Hallow's Eve, it is said, spirits roam the Earth. Little did I know that fictional characters could become manifest, but these five have. And they're not happy.

"I like that I get to be the hero for once," says Loum. "I like bringing back the kidnappers from the other story. But the whole thing seems a bit... unrealistic?"

"Yeah, I don't know," Warmed agrees. "I don't like the repeat trauma for Kur, and you're seriously undermining Rui if you're getting him tied up again already."

Faiz nods. "It just sounds cruel and unpleasant, not hot at all. Like one of those edgy try-hard horror movies. And come on, they stake out the place and don't notice there's five people there? And they wouldn't be able to take me so easily either."

Rui, sitting behind him, raises one side of his mouth in a smile, but says nothing otherwise.

Kur chimes in. "I agree. You make me basically a background character for this many stories, and then all I get is another brutal torture scene after stating I would be the one doing the tying? Come on."

"Why do all the padlocks use the same key? Why is there an alarm system that does nothing?"

"There's a bolt cutter just conveniently in the car?"

"What happened to the gangbangers? Why aren't they there?"

"The rescue is far too quick, too. If anything they should get the rescuers at well."

"Yeah but then how will anyone get saved?"

"I'm not the writer!"

"I kind of like super action hero Rui at the end, but it's the wrong kind of story for it."

I can't help myself. I chuck the printout as far as my tied arm will allow. It's not very far. "Wow," I say. "You're pretty negative for a bunch of made-up fuckboys. Is that the thanks I get for all the *other* stories? Well, maybe I'm just going to rewrite it so all of you get captured and sold off to Saudi Arabia or something, you fucking ingrates. The sun's coming up soon."

Rui rolls his eyes. "You're creatively bankrupt," he says. "And you have no idea what a fuckboy is. Seems like you need a few new ideas."

Loum adds, "it's only a convention that hauntings disappear as the sun comes up. We don't actually *have* to leave. We can do whatever we want if we're willing to suffer the consequences later. Oh, and even if we do, you're tied to this chair..."

The scene suddenly shifts. I'm no longer at home, and the chair that holds me is very different. I look around. It's Rui's dungeon, as I have envisioned it.

"...and nobody knows where you are."

Rui gets up, and so do the others. They move toward me as one; they seem more threatening now, with a black mist surrounding them and glowing red eyes. I try to break the bonds holding me to the chair one more time, but no such luck. "Please..." I say. "You don't have to do this."

My shout for help is muffled by a strong hand over my mouth as they begin their "demonstration".

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

You had me going for a while, I thought this indeed took the turn of being something more sinister (with the hopes of a positive outcome). Out of the 3 ways that I tried to predict the ending, why did I not think of it being a story inside a story 🤔. No metal for me but atleast [mention]blackbound[/mention] can't accuse me of hacking his computer 🤣🤣

Poor Wary though, he's getting crap for his story telling and the demons are not happy, sounds like he's in for a long night 🤣

Yet again, another creative piece of writing!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

In this case the "me" is actually myself, getting dragged by all five of my creations in a bit of fourth-wall breaking as befits the spooky season. Glad you enjoyed it [mention]Red86[/mention].
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

blackbound wrote: 1 year ago In this case the "me" is actually myself, getting dragged by all five of my creations in a bit of fourth-wall breaking as befits the spooky season. Glad you enjoyed it [mention]Red86[/mention].
After re reading the last chapter, I realized that went completely over my head. I'm so used to seeing your stories from Wary's prospective, I just automatically assumed he was telling a story (within the story). Maybe I've been shocked by electricity to many times over my career but I'll just blame it on the fact I had just woke up just before I read it the 1st time 🤣🤣

I hope you and your five creations have/had a fun Halloween then. Happy Halloween!!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

What a creative conclusion!

I think we can all learn a lesson from [mention]blackbound[/mention] here: don't be too cruel towards your creations. :D

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Red86[/mention], good old morning drowsiness :) . Happens to all of us sometimes!

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], you're one to talk with you own Halloween story! :D
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

blackbound wrote: 1 year ago @DeeperThanRed, you're one to talk with you own Halloween story! :D
Oh, I'm sure my character will be rescued by a dashing savior.

One day.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic