Halloween Special: MEET YOUR MASTER (M+/M+) *COMPLETE OCT 31*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

[mention]blackbound[/mention] thanks for drawing this one to my attention. I'd somehow managed to let it pass me by.

I always knew your characters would take on a life of their own but haunting you and tying you up takes it to a whole new level. I love the way they pass commentary on the story and pick holes in the plot. Hopefully you'll still be able to write once they've finished with you!

The story as always is up to your usual standard with some pretty tough bondage for Rui, Faiz and Kur. I love the fact that Rui is willing to sacrifice himself to try and save Faiz and Kur - you literally crucified him - and it's good to see Wary and Loum are immediately ready to help out too. It's always fun to see Rui in the ropes! Sounds like the kidnappers will get their just deserts on The Farm.

I love the fact that you are willing to play around with how you frame the stories, it definitely keeps thigs interesting.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Thank you [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] - I eventually managed to placate them by promising to write about someone else next. Still working on that, it'll show up in the new year!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

The classic trope of the story within the story, coupled with the other classic trope of creations turning against their creator! Both very fitting for a halloween jaunt!
My M/M Stories Here
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I am both relieved and torn on the that ending. Torn because I didn’t see it coming in the slightest. My heart was going out to Kar, he did not need to suffer like that again.

However, that bondage was still hot as hell. Being crucified upside and forced to lick feet. Is there a sign up sheet somewhere I missed lol. Fantastic job!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Ending like this gave me the opportunity to do some more hardcore stuff free of story consequences (except for myself). Glad you enjoyed it!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic