Hannah kept quiet on Halloween (MM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
HannahBananaTaco
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Hannah kept quiet on Halloween (MM/F)

Post by HannahBananaTaco »

This Halloween Scotty and Will want to go with their friends, and not have to be followed by their babysitter. Good thing they have plenty of rope...

(Characters are fictional. Perhaps based on true people ;)

In the small town of Morton Lake in eastern WA, a young woman named Hannah gets ready to babysit. The two children she is sitting, Scotty and Will, are 10 and 13 year old boys, Mrs. McCoy's kids. Mrs. McCoy is Hannah's boss at the local grocery store, and Hannah works there part time while going to school at the local university, where she studies anthropology. Mrs. McCoy is going to be out of town to see her husband in Santa Clara for the Halloween weekend. She asked Hannah if she wanted to babysit the two boys both days for nearly $500. Hannah definitely didn't want to turn down that kind of money, and agreed. Mrs. McCoy told her that she would need to go with the boys on Saturday for trick-or-treating, and that she could help them dress up as cowboys. Hannah decided to be fun and bring a cowgirl costume to match them. Saturday afternoon Hannah drives over to the McCoy house near the lakefront, and parks near their treehouse. She walks up, tall, 5'7, and slender with long dark brown hair and hazel eyes. Her sweater is baggy and her jeans have some holes, and her converse black. She knocks on the door. Scotty answers the door.

"Hi Miss Hannah! I'm hungry."

Hannah smiled and laughed, "Haha, what's up little dude? You ready to trick-or-treat? I'll make some jalapeno poppers, gonna put them in the oven."

Will walked up and smiled. Hannah could tell he was shy, and likely had a crush on her. When he talked he would look at the floor and shuffle his feet. Today he looked particularly guilty.

"I don't want to trick-or-treat with you," he muttered.

"Yeah, well too bad too sad! Your mama paid me the big bucks to go with you so you stay out of trouble, so you don't have a choice!"

Hannah settled in and began making dinner. Scotty is grabbed by Will, and they run upstairs.

"We still going to go on our own, Will?" Scotty quipped.

Will stood thinking, then grinned. "I have a plan..."

The three of them watched Simpsons while eating poppers and fries, and then Hannah looked at the clock. "Alright, if you want to go trick-or-treating, you better get your cowboy costumes on! I'll meet you down here in 15 minutes, okay?"

Scotty and Will nodded, and ran to their room. Hannah grabbed her bag and went to the upstairs bathroom in Mrs. McCoy's room. She tied her hair back in a ponytail with a bandana, then took off the sweater, showing her black bra and belly button ring, and put on a short sleeve flannel shirt. She slipped out of her jeans, looking at her narrow hourglass figure in the mirror and her small black panties. She slid into a denim mini skirt, the hem barely touching her mid thighs, and grabbed her rhinestone belt and looped it through the skirt and around her waist. She grabbed a second bandana and tied it around her neck, then grabbed a nice pair of vintage cowboy boots she had bought on her birthday last December. The boots were a bit stiff, black and green leather with a tall shaft that was just below her knees. The boots slid on comfortably, and Hannah grabbed a cheap cowboy hat she found at a yard sale, the chin tie sitting well below her chin. She grabbed some black suede fringe gloves and donned them, the gloves going up to her elbows. Hannah looked in the mirror, happy with her western look, second guessing the skirt since it was a little short, but satisfied. She put a light coat of lipstick on, and opened the bathroom door.

"Alrighty, y'all, ready to do some lootin out on the frontier?" Hannah guffawed in a southern drawl. She walked over to the bedroom door and reached out to grab the door handle when she felt something tighten around her arms. She looked down and saw a lasso rope pinning her arms to her side. She turned around to see Scotty in his cowboy costume run towards her and push her to the ground. Hannah was athletic, and normally wouldn't be knocked to the ground by a boy, but she was so surprised he caught her off guard.

"Hey! What's going on he-mmph-hrummph!!" Hannah was silence by Will sneaking in from behind and stuffing a sock in her mouth and holding his hands tightly over. Hannah tried to reach up but Scotty pulled the lasso tighter, and she could only flail her arms desperately. Will used one hand to hold the sock in, and the other to grab another bandana. He quickly wrapped it around Hannah's mouth and tied it tightly behind her head.

"Hrmmph! Unmrph mhh mrprh mrph!" Hannah screamed in her gag, but Will untied her neck chief and tied that over her gag, and it went right up under her nose and completely around her jaw. Hannah's hat slipped to the ground as Will grabbed lots of rough looking brown rope from under Mrs. McCoy's bed and began wrapping lengths of the rope around Hannah's arms, pinning them further. Hannah struggled and tried to kick Will, then she tried to stand up but was pulled back down by Scotty with the lasso. Will continued to wrap yards of rope around Hannah's chest, above and below her breasts, and lower down to her hands, tying them around her skirt. Hannah struggled with her feet, but Will finished and knotted the rope, then grabbed another coil of rope and grabbed her legs. Hannah tried to kick him with her boots, but he held tightly and began wrapping her boots and legs together, cinching and knotting every few turns of the rope. Soon her boots were bound together neatly with crisp knots, and Will grabbed one short length of rope and tied her bare legs together, just above her knees and below her skirt. Hannah struggled furiously and tried to scream but all that came out was muffled noises. Her skirt began to ride up her ass, showing her black panties. Will reached down and pulled it back down to cover her.

"Good job Scotty! Now we can go trick-or-treating! Bye Miss Hannah Sheriff m'am!"

The two boys ran, and Hannah could hear their footsteps down the stairs. She screamed and struggled, moving on her chest, bending her legs and trying to reach the knots on her boots. It looked like it was going to be a long Halloween night!
Last edited by HannahBananaTaco 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Great first post, but don’t forget to gender tag this story and any others in the future.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

[mention]HannahBananaTaco[/mention] great seasonal story, expecting a few more.before the week's oit.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Terrific story. Love tied up cowgirls. It’s pretty much what got me into bondage, the heroine in old westerns getting tied up
HannahBananaTaco
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

[mention]Dpsiic[/mention] thanks! Same, between old western and kim possible for the bondage fetish. Coyote Ugly and Cameron Diaz in 2012 Gambit got me hooked on cowgirls ;)
Last edited by HannahBananaTaco 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
HannahBananaTaco
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

[mention]JulieG[/mention] thanks, always have dirty thoughts when I see cowgirl costumes near Halloween :D
HannahBananaTaco
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

[mention]Solarbeast[/mention] thanks, will do!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

HannahBananaTaco wrote: 1 year ago @JulieG thanks, always have dirty thoughts when I see cowgirl costumes near Halloween :D
The best of us do :D
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Fun story. Cowgirls are ripe for bondage.
HannahBananaTaco
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago Fun story. Cowgirls are ripe for bondage.
Indeed. Carrying around all that rope, what do they expect? :)
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

HannahBananaTaco wrote: 1 year ago
And the bandana round the neck. Practically begging to be gagged.
HannahBananaTaco
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago
And the bandana round the neck. Practically begging to be gagged.
Indeed, lots of gagging fantasies come to mind when i'm going to the rodeo ;) :D
lauragagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lauragagged »

That was an enjoyable read!
HannahBananaTaco
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

lauragagged wrote: 1 year ago That was an enjoyable read!
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

Good story, any story plans for Christmas?
HannahBananaTaco
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

TTRising wrote: 1 year ago Good story, any story plans for Christmas?
They might involve a little hogtying ;)
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

HannahBananaTaco wrote: 1 year ago @JulieG thanks, always have dirty thoughts when I see cowgirl costumes near Halloween :D
What do you feel about cute little Indian girl in her bare feet in October?
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
HannahBananaTaco
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 1 year ago
I feel like ropes and feathers would do on those feet :)
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 1 year ago
I feel like ropes and feathers would do on those feet :)
Feathers on feet always do the trick.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

HannahBananaTaco wrote: 1 year ago @Dpsiic thanks! Same, between old western and kim possible for the bondage fetish. Coyote Ugly and Cameron Diaz in 2012 Gambit got me hooked on cowgirls ;)
I got my start on cowgirls and Batgirl! Great writ!
HannahBananaTaco
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago
HannahBananaTaco wrote: 1 year ago @Dpsiic thanks! Same, between old western and kim possible for the bondage fetish. Coyote Ugly and Cameron Diaz in 2012 Gambit got me hooked on cowgirls ;)
thanks!
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago
thanks!
(My message was garbled! You did a great job writing it. That’s what “writ@ was supposed to say!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic