Poker Expert??? M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Poker Expert??? M/F

Post by Mr Underheel »

Tracey ALWAYS was his Top. Everything about her screamed “Domme” and Jon loved it. Whenever they got together he somehow managed to get his ass bound helplessly. He craved it; she knew that he craved it. It was a perfect situation.

Except that Jon couldn’t get out of his head the image that was currently in his head-and that was laid out in reality there in front of him at that moment

The gorgeous blonde’s long curls were pinched under the black leather strap that pulled the big red ball gag behind her perfectly white teeth. Luscious red lips surrounded it and framed the ball in a way that excited Jon so much

Her blue eyes, which usually sparkled with joy, glared at the young man in a way that said, “You will know my wrath”. And he knew there would be a price!

Red lacy lingerie was all that remained on her body, save for her candy apple red peep-toe platform stilettos. Oh, and the thin white ropes that held her in a tight hogtie. Her ankles were crossed in the method Jon preferred by Jon. Wrists and elbows were connected tightly. Other cords cross-crossed her pleasingly large breasts.

“Uuut uuuh uck! Eeeh eee oooo”, she gag talked.

Going through her mind, though, was “If I had any idea that he was that lucky at poker I never would have taken his dare!”