ROMANCE WITH ROPE - CHAPTER 8-THE BIRTHDAY GIFT, PART 1 - M/F, DEC. 10 UPDATE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

ROMANCE WITH ROPE - CHAPTER 8-THE BIRTHDAY GIFT, PART 1 - M/F, DEC. 10 UPDATE

Post by Switcher1313 »

ROMANCE WITH ROPE: SEMI-FICTIONAL STORY (M/F, F/M)

My wife and I have had some very interesting tie-up experiences from the time we were still dating up to the present. I’d like to share some of the more interesting things that we have done. I hope you’ll enjoy this fanciful trip down memory lane.

Chapter 1 – How It All Began

Who would’ve thought that the woman with me in the car would be my future wife? Her name was Jane and she was hiding a kinky little secret. I could tell she was a bit naughty. When she forgot to buckle up, I would do it for her. She’d give me a wink and say, “You really don’t want me to get away, eh?”

I smiled back and said, “Careful! Don’t give me any ideas!”

We’d been dating for a few months now. She entered my life just as I was recovering from a family tragedy. She became the person who saved me from sadness and depression.

Our rather unique romance started one stormy night when the weather was so bad that I couldn’t drive her safely home until morning. I was a bachelor living alone and I convinced her to stay for the night. We had been making out, but nothing beyond some heavy petting. But as we lay together in bed, our impulses were just too strong and we were soon engaged in some heavy kissing.

Then, she suddenly said, “Please, sir, I need to go home now. It’s late and my aunt will be worried.”

Realizing that she was role playing, I answered, “No can do, sweetie. The weather is just too foul.”

Then, I added, “You can stay here in bed with me where it’s safe and warm!”

“But I must be going, now!” she insisted. She sat up and began to button her blouse.

“Not so fast!” I said as I lunged at her and straddled her, pinning her wrists with my hands.

“Oh, please, sir! Let me go!” said Jane as she struggled beneath me.

With a wicked gleam in my eye, I grabbed one of my discarded neckties and tied her wrists together in front of her.

“Why did you tie me up? What are you going to do?” she asked with a fearful tone in her voice.

“Oh, nothing much…” I said and then I raised her bound arms and kissed her deeply. Her mouth opened and our tongues intertwined. I opened her blouse all the way, exposing her bra-covered breasts.

At this point, you need to know that my girlfriend is what we now call a plus-sized woman. She had dark brown skin, full figure and lush thighs. I unhooked her strapless bra to expose her pert breasts. I licked her dark nipples, which hardened in response. I suckled her, like an infant eliciting moans of pleasure from her.

I started to unzip her skirt, but paused as I looked into her eyes, as if to ask permission. She nodded in understanding and her skirt slipped to the floor. Her panties soon followed suit. I spread her legs and she gasped in surprise. She groaned as my mouth and tongue found her bush and stabbed in even as she writhed in unbridled pleasure.

“Ooooh! That feels so good! Honey!” she exclaimed even as I continued to tease her mercilessly. I held her bare legs apart as I relentlessly intruded upon her most sensitive spot with my oral skill.

Soon, her thighs were trembling and she uttered hoarsely, “Aaah! I’m gonna cum!”

Needless to say, she had one heck of an orgasm that night.
Last edited by Switcher1313 1 year ago, edited 8 times in total.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Great start! Please continue :D
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

charliesmith wrote: 1 year ago Great start! Please continue :D
I agree!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 2 – All is Revealed

My suspicions about Jane were slowly being confirmed. Sometimes, I would pin her arms down as I ravished her with kisses or I would sneak up behind her and pull her arms behind her back. She did not struggle, but allowed me to have my way with her.

It all came to a head one night. We had stripped down to our underwear and we stood in the bedroom while hugging and kissing. She went down on me and engulfed my manhood with her velvety mouth. She licked at my hard cock like a lollipop before taking my full length in her mouth and started sucking. I was surprised at that point since I didn’t know she was skilled in orally turning me on.

I could have cum in her mouth, but I made her stand before pulling her panties down. She now stood before me, completely naked.

“I’m hiding nothing from you, honey. You can do anything with me now,” she said quietly.

I pushed her down on the bed and answered, “Anything? I would like to tie you down to the bed and have my way with you.”

Her eyebrows raised and she asked, “Tie me down? Why would you want to do that?”

“I want you to do nothing but receive all the pleasure that I can give you,” I answered as I gave her a peck on the lips.

“Ok, honey. I trust you. But don’t hurt me!” she pleaded.

“Honey, hurting you is the farthest thing from my mind,” I responded as I pulled out a shopping bag full of white cotton rope that I had cut into the desired lengths.

I took one wrist and slowly wound rope around it leaving a long length dangling. I did likewise to her other wrist. I slid my hands up and down her bare arms before pushing her onto the bed. I tied the free ends of the ropes to the upper corners of the bed so she lay with her arms spread apart. I looked down on her and gave her a deep kiss even as my hands roved all over her exposed brown skin. She squirmed beneath me even as I continued to worship her nakedness.

“How does it feel?” I asked.

She pulled at the ropes binding her arms and answered, “I don’t think I can get loose honey.”

“If you feel any discomfort or pain, just say ‘yellow’ and I will stop. If you really want out, just say ‘red’,” I said.

She raised one eyebrow and smiled before saying, “You mean I can get out of this if I want to?”

“Yes, my darling. I will never do anything to hurt you and I will never force you into anything that you don’t want,” I said seriously.

My words seemed to reassure her and then she gave me a naughty wink before saying, “So is this it? You’re not going to tie my legs?”

I smiled down at my captive and said, “Oh, I am not quite finished tying you up my darling.”

I produced two more lengths of rope, which I used to bind her ankles to the other corners of the bed so she lay spreadeagled vulnerably.

I stood up to admire my handiwork. Jane looked down on her helpless nude body before saying, “This feels…awkward. I feel helpless and exposed…but excited as well.

“Now, you can’t stop me, dear. I can do anything I want with you,” I said as I crawled onto the bed between her spread legs.

She looked down on me as I slowly advanced on her and sighed before saying, “Woe is me! I’m trapped and tied up with a maniac between my legs. Please, please…”

Her pleading went unanswered as I dove between her legs and I used my mouth and tongue to stimulate my bound captive. Jane flung her head back and moaned as my tongue probed deeply into her.

“Ooooh! That feels so good! I never dreamed being tied up could be so good! Ooooh!” enthused Jane as she writhed in her bonds.

I could smell the musk of her arousal as I continued to tease her. My hands caressed her smooth and full thighs.

“Aaaah!” she exclaimed as the first orgasm hit her.

I hurriedly slipped on a condom before slightly loosening her bound ankles. I positioned myself and thrust deeply into her eliciting another groan of pure pleasure from my captive. I slowly pumped into her, forcing myself deeply as Jane moaned and gasped with every thrust I made.

“Ooooh, I’m cumming!” she gasped even as I shot my load. We both trembled in our respective climaxed before I collapsed beside her. I draped an arm and leg over the spreadeagled woman beside me. WE were both silent as our breathing and heartbeats slowly returned to normal.

Finally, Jane managed to whisper, “Now that you’ve stripped me naked, tied me up and taken advantage of me, is there anything else you’ve got planned?”

I looked her in the eye and answered, “Baby, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet!” We both chuckled at my remark.

---

How do you like this update [mention]charliesmith[/mention] and [mention]Canuck100[/mention]?
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 3 – A Hot Scene

Summer came with a vengeance that year and it’s a good thing I had my air conditioners repaired. By this time, Jane had moved in with me, but we planned on getting married late that year. After a light dinner, we had some wine and I put my evil plan into motion.

The AC in the living room was running full blast by that time and all the windows and doors were locked. I started by turning off all the lights save one spotlight in the middle of the living room. I then ordered my lovely fiancée to strip naked. With a knowing smile, she removed all of her clothes slowly, giving me a treat as more and more of her luscious body was revealed. When she was completely naked, I pulled a chair from the dining table and had her sit down.

I made her slip her arms through the vertical slats in the backrest and I promptly bound and cinched her wrists together. I paused to kiss her on the neck from the back of the chair. I also took the time to fondle her bare breasts down to her stomach and thighs.

“What have you got planned for me, you maniac?” she asked coyly with a smile. I spread her legs and tied her ankles and thighs to the front legs of the chair so she was spread and exposed. A blindfold around her eyes would keep her guessing.

I walked around my naked and helpless victim and began fondling her from the back again. I slowly moved to the front and I licked her nipples, making them hard. I took her small breasts in my mouth and suckled them like a baby.

She gasped, “You dirty bastard! Let me go!” My hand covered her mouth and I used a long strip of cloth to gag her, completing her helplessness. I took my glass, which still had a bit of wine left, and dribbled some on her left breast. I used my tongue to collect the droplets of wine and she moaned as I licked the drops from her bare skin. Her other breast received the same treatment. She writhed in her bonds, to no avail.

I went behind the chair and began fondling her again. My hand slowly reached the juncture of her thighs and I was gratified to feel that she was wet. As my hand slowly neared her wet womanhood, she nodded and grunted as if egging me on. My finger entered her and she gasped and groaned as I explored her insides, finding her most sensitive spot. She gave a throaty sigh as I found the sweet spot and my finger continued to torment her.

To her disappointment, I stopped and began to untie her from the chair. She was grumbling through her gag, so I said, “Relax, honey, just changing things a bit.” I made my naked prisoner stand up from the chair and we reached the short flight of stairs leading to the bedrooms. I made her sit on the stairs and began binding her wrists to the bannisters. Her legs were then spread and tied to the the bannisters as well leaving her spreadeagled on the stairs.

I took the last of the wine and dribbled it down her stomach and I licked down until I reached her slit. The taste of the wine mingled with her feminine musk as I stabbed deeply with my tongue. She moaned helplessly as I continued to orally stimulate her. She exploded shortly with an orgasm. She slumped helplessy as I untied her from the stairs. I guided her to the bedroom where she was tethered to the bed, all four limbs spread, to await my pleasure.

I removed her gag and blindfold and asked her is she was fine. She smiled and answered, “That was intense, honey, but since I’m still tied up, you are not finished with me?”

I covered her lips with my own before answering, “Not quite my dear! I have all night to play with my naked sex toy!”

---

[mention]charliesmith[/mention] and [mention]Canuck100[/mention], I posted another update for today!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

This is great. Well written, totally consensual, and totally hot. Thanks for sharing your story. I'm looking forward to more.
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

This story is great and pretty well written. I hope you continue to update it
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 4 – A Lazy Weekend

Eventually, my then-girlfriend, Julie, chose to move in with me. She was getting sick and tired of her landlady treating her like a kid and imposing curfew and all sorts of restrictions on her. She had planned to look for another place to stay but I offered to have her move in with me. I convinced her that she did not have to pay rent and it would come with a few (ahem) privileges.

It was a rainy weekend and we decided to stay home because of the foul weather. We had just finished breakfast and Julie was finishing up the dishes. She wore one of my old oversized t-shirts. She wore no bra and my shirt went midway down her thighs. I snuck up behind her and hugged her, kissing her on the neck.

“It’s such a cold and rainy day. I feel the need for a bit of warmth right now,” I whispered in her ear.

“Really? And what did you have in mind?” she asked.

My hands moved up to cup her breasts and fondle her nipples. She sighed and leaned against me. She then said, “Oh, that kind of warmth, eh?” I helped her put away the dishes and we went to the living room. All the curtains were drawn and the windows closed. I abruptly pulled her towards me and gave her a deep kiss. She returned my kiss with enthusiasm and I gripped her wrists bringing them behind her back. She did not resist as I felt the warmth of her body and our tongues intertwined.

I pulled out the rope that I had secreted in my pocket and swiftly bound her wrists together in front of her.

“Oh my, I think I’m in trouble now!” she said with a smile.

“You bet, my sweet. Let’s get you over here,” I said as I backed her towards the stairs where I secured the other end of the rope to a convenient anchor paint raising her arms high. She now stood with her arms roped overhead. I kissed her and proceeded to nip and bite all over her neck even as my hands roved all over her defenseless body. One hand went beneath the shirt and fondled her breast and she moaned in pleasure. I pinched the nipple and it hardened in response.

“What are you going to do to me, you fiend?” she inquired.

I smiled then and suddenly took a handful of the shirt and tore it open.

“Eeek! My shirt…I mean your shirt!” she squeaked.

“That’s ok, love. It’s an old shirt that I can do without,” I answered.

Now her delectable breasts were bared to me and I took the opportunity to lick her nipples, which were already quite hard. I suckled on her breasts like a baby and she writhed helplessly. My hands roved all over her almost naked body and my erection poked at her crotch, alerting her to how I was feeling.

“Someone is turned on, yes?” she said.

“I’m not the only one, sweet?” I said as I scooped up some of the moisture leaking from her slit and rubbing it between my fingers. I slowly peeled off her panties so that I could get at her vulnerable crotch.

I dove in and my tongue stabbed deeply into her. She was unprepared for my assault and groaned in sheer bliss.

“OMG! That feels so good!” she moaned.

I teased her orally for a few minutes and released her from her tether but kept her wrists bound. I lay her on the carpeted floor and anchoring the rope to a sturdy couch before getting out of my shorts and briefs. I thrust into her without preamble and pumped madly as if a man possessed. She moved her hips to meet my thrusts.

The sensation was truly awesome! I could feel her velvety and wet insides accommodate my rigid cock. She kept saying, “Yes, yes, that’s it! Oooh! Deeper! I want to feel you in me! Yesss!”

I pulled out of her and let my cum spurt all over the outside of her slit. I promised that I would not get her pregnant until we got married and it took tremendous control for me to pull out when I did. I fingered her to prompt her own orgasm and she shuddered thankfully with a long and loud scream. I covered her mouth with my hand lest the neighbors hear.

We both lay on the floor panting. We looked into each other’s eyes and smiled. The day was young and I had a few things planned for my naked slave girlfriend.

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention]
[mention]crow3467[/mention]
[mention]charliesmith[/mention]
[mention]Canuck100[/mention]
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Really hot, once more!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great story so far
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Fantastic update! :D
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

Great story so far. Thanks for the update :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Watching TV was never this good!

While others may hug a pillow on the couch, I was hugging a warm, naked captive whose wrists were tied behind her back and rope pinning her arms to her sides while framing her breasts nicely. I had my arms around Julie’s shoulder as I watched the TV movie while she snuggled into me. Of course, I couldn’t devote all my time on the TV since I would periodically grab a handful of her breasts or tweak one nipple with my fingers. She would squeal helplessly as I would find some body part to torment.

My free hand went from her breasts down her stomach to her thighs before cupping her exposed sex.

“You are a naughty man, keeping your girlfriend tied up while you have your way with her,” she admonished me.

I answered by kissing her deeply, to which she responded with enthusiasm even as I explored her naked body.

Eventually, I tied her ankles together and even added rope pinning her thighs together above her knees, making her even more helpless. Needless to say, Julie was very hot and bothered at the end of the 1-hour show.

I then untied her legs before pushing her down to lie on the couch. I spread her thighs and performed more oral sex on my helpless captive.

“Ooooh! Aaaah! More!” was all she could say.

I teased her that way for some time before helping her get up and sit on the ottoman, where I tied her ankles spread. She sat there, helplessly tethered with her nether region on display. I then took a long handkerchief and cleave gagged her. I went to get a cup of coffee and sat in a comfortable chair ogling my prize.

She glared at me, shaking her head and pleading for more attention. I smirked and leisurely finished off my cup of coffee. I went to her and ran my hands all over her exposed body making her hot and bothered all over again. I groped her between her legs and she writhed helplessly.

By this time, I could not ignore my erection so I freed her from the ottoman and hustled her to the bedroom where I tied her spreadeagled to the bed before unceremoniously stripping naked and getting on the bed where I thrust deeply into her. She groaned with pleasure as I humped away. I pulled out just in time to let my cum splatter all over her bush and stomach.

I rewarded her by fingering her to yet another climax.

[mention]harveygasson[/mention]
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

🔥🔥🔥

It might be fictional but the way you write makes it sound like it really happened. Great story!
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Great writing! Could be real! I wish it was…
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Canuck100 wrote: 1 year ago 🔥🔥🔥

It might be fictional but the way you write makes it sound like it really happened. Great story!
It is "based on a true story." :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago Great writing! Could be real! I wish it was…
Some of it was real. :D
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Switcher1313 wrote: 1 year ago
Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago Great writing! Could be real! I wish it was…
Some of it was real. :D
Sssswwwweeeeeetttttt!!!!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 5 – Ravishing the New Wife

When we finally got married, Julie and I got to enjoy even more games. One particular scenario involved my “ravishing” her in a short but intense scenario.

It started with me surprising her as she emerged from the bathroom. She wore nothing but a large towel wrapped around her. I grab her, pinning her arms to her sides and covering her mouth with my hand.

“Don’t scream and you won’t get hurt!” I whisper menacingly into her ear.

As I take away my hand, she blurts out, “Who are you…what do you want?”

I handgag her again and answer, “I was just planning on robbing this house but I didn’t count on a sexy prize like you. I think I’ll have a bit of fun first!” She shakes her head as I chuckle. I quickly cleave gag her with a long strip of cloth before hustling her off to the bedroom.

I rip off the towel to find her delectably nude. I roughly push her facedown on the bed and proceed to tie her wrists behind her back. She continues to squirm so I give her a few whacks on her exposed derriere and she calms down, but I could tell she is getting excited as she pants through her nose.

I explore her naked back from her ankles to her shoulders. I take my time and she moans helplessly as I intersperse a few choice gropes and pinches on her butt. I pry her legs apart and grope the treasure hidden there. She utters a few more groans and shakes her head. So I take the opportunity to rope her spread legs to the corners of the bed so she could not close them. I continue teasing and spanking her until she can only squirm feebly.

I then untie her legs and flip her faceup. I retie her legs spread apart and proceed to torment her exposed body first by just using my hands then my mouth. I roughly rake her nipples in my mouth using my tongue to lick them to hardness. Then I suck and pull on her tits. By this time, she is writhing almost uncontrollably at the torment that I am inflicting on her.

Her moans get louder as I go between her legs and let my adept tongue probe into her wet snatch. I give her inner thighs playful nips before I continue orally assaulting her. By this time, she is sweating and panting. Her eyes plead with me to finish her off.

So I strip of my clothes and give my rampant cock a few strokes before getting in position. I put a large pillow underneath her backside to improve my angle of attack. I slowly thrust into her and she moans long and loudly.

“How do you like that, my sweet hostage?” I said with a snarl as I pumped into her slowly and then gradually speeding up. Our groans and grunts merged into one tempo as I exploded deep into her and her own climax soon followed.

I removed her gag and gave her a deep and passionate kiss. Soon, she was untied and we lay on the bed with me spooning her. We drifted off to sleep, exhausted but satisfied.

Thank you for reading and your encouraging words--

This story is based on real events but they will get a bit more embellished in the coming installments.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 6 – Hubby’s Turn

“Now why should you have all the fun, eh?” inquired Julie one night.

“Why not give it a try? It might be fun submitting to someone I loved and trusted.” I thought.

Julie clapped her hands and immediately ordered me to strip down to my skivvies. She had bought me some new undies and I should’ve guessed why she gave me these to wear. It was really nothing more than an elastic band and material to cover my ass and barely enough material to cover my front. My thighs were fully on display and I stood before my new wife feeling a trifle exposed and vulnerable.

Julie pulled my arms behind me and tied my wrists together.

“I’ve got you now, my sexy husband! Just the way I like you. On display for me to play with,” she said as she rubbed my mostly bare body from behind me. She squeezed my butt and gave me a couple of slaps on my butt.

She moved around in front of me and slowly disrobed leaving her bra and panties on. She glided up to me giving me a deep kiss while one hand groped my privates. My cock sprang to readiness under her touch and she smiled as she continued to stroke me to full hardness.

She pushed my underwear down and gripped my rigid cock and gave me a few slow strokes while her other hand explored my chest and tummy. I moaned as she continued her slow handjob on me. She pulled me to the bed using my cock as a convenient handle so I had no choice but to follow her. She pushed me down onto the bed and scooted behind me. She pushed my briefs down so that I was now completely nude and helpless within her clutches.

Her bare legs straddled mine and pulled my legs apart nicely exposing my manhood. She kissed and licked my neck, one hand rubbed all over my chest and the other hand continued the slow and exquisite stimulation of my cock. I looked in the mirror seeing myself bound and being dominated by my wife and it made me all the more horny.

I was Julie’s toy as she pulled me down to the bed. I lay with my legs hanging off one side of the bed. She moved between my legs and began giving me the slowest and most incredible blowjob I had ever experienced.

“Don’t you dare cum without my permission!” she commanded as she gave me a playful slap on my thigh and then she engulfed me with her mouth again. She sucked me in deeply and I writhed helplessly.

Apparently, my torture was not over as she pushed me fully onto the bed. She took more rope and tied my legs so they were held wide apart. My wrists were released only to be retied in front of me and then to the headboard. I lay on the bed spreadeagled and vulnerable, completely helpless to resist.

Julie crawled up on the bed and took me into her mouth again. I moaned loudly so she took a strip of cloth and gagged me securely.

“Now, we wouldn’t want the neighbors to hear, eh?” she said playfully.

She resumed her work on me and then left me hanging for many long minutes as she looked down on me and removed the last of her clothing. She put a large pillow under my butt so I was raised and stretched further.

“I think I will ride you now, my helpless horsie,” she said as she positioned herself and I groaned as I felt her wonderful, velvety and moist slit engulf my cock. She moved up and down, moaning and groping her own breasts. I was pumped slowly but I could feel the pressure build between my legs, but I couldn’t cum.

Julie noticed this and released my legs but only to tie my ankles together. She straddled me and impaled herself on my manhood again riding me. This time, the pressure built inexorably and I must’ve said, “I’m gonna cum!” but the gag muffled my words.

Julie stayed atop me and I shot my load into her even as her own climax hit her.

We were both shuddering and trembling in our mutual climaxes and she got off me. I groaned as our contact was severed, but she got beside me draping an arm and leg over my bound body. We rested long before she finally released me.

@Canuck100
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

What a great couple
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Really hot! 🔥🔥
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Thanks for posting this delightful story. Seems you married quite well.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic