ROMANCE WITH ROPE - CHAPTER 8-THE BIRTHDAY GIFT, PART 1 - M/F, DEC. 10 UPDATE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

harveygasson wrote: 1 year ago What a great couple
Thanks for the compliment! It gets better [mention]harveygasson[/mention]!
Last edited by Switcher1313 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Canuck100 wrote: 1 year ago Really hot! 🔥🔥
Thank you [mention]Canuck100[/mention] for reading and complimenting!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

MaxRoper wrote: 1 year ago Thanks for posting this delightful story. Seems you married quite well.
I certainly did! But I hope you'll forgive me for a few embellishments in future installments [mention]MaxRoper[/mention].
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

Thank you posting this delightful updates :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 7 – The Office Girl’s Abduction

(Julie arrives home late and an intruder binds her into helplessness. Hubby surprises her with a brand new vibrator.)

Julie arrived home late one night. She had texted me that she was going to be late. I had answered that I was still on my way home as well. She didn’t know that I had come home much earlier than usual and that I was laying a trap (or treat?) for her.

She had confessed one fantasy in which she would be ambushed at home and held hostage by an evil maniac. Of course, I was only too willing to volunteer (but she didn’t know this would be the night that her fantasy would come true).

When she texted that she was nearing the house, I switched off all the lights except for the garage. She opened the gate and the front door, still unaware of my presence. She entered the house and had just locked the door. When she was reaching for the light switch, I pounced out of the darkness pinning her arms and covering her mouth with my hand.

“Don’t scream, don’t resist and you won’t get hurt,” I whispered in her ear.

She had let out a strangled scream, but relaxed as she recognized my voice. She slipped into character and asked, “Who are you? What do you want?”

“I was hoping to steal a few valuables and get out of here, but you had the bad luck to show up just now, so I think I will have to make sure you don’t cause any trouble,” I replied in my most menaching voice.

“Now keep quiet and be still,” I warned her as I took my hand from her mouth. She nodded and did not resist as I drew her arms behind her before capturing her wrists with the new handcuffs that I had purchased. The ratcheting sound and click startled her and she tried to move her hands, but in vain.

I flicked on one lamp and feasted on my victim. Julie was wearing a white short-sleeved blouse (she had left her blazer at the office) and navy blue skirt. I noticed she was wearing stockings on her legs. She blushed slightly as I looked lustfully at her.

“What are you going to do? Don’t hurt me!” she pleaded. I went to her and pinned her against the wall.

“Cooperate and you won’t get hurt!” I said as my hands slid up and down her bare arms. I cupped her ass and drew her close. She looked away in mock fear and I smiled, delighted at her role playing. I pulled her to a table and bent her over it as my hands roved over her round butt. My hands slid down to her stocking-clad legs and she moaned, saying, “Please, let me go!”

I handgagged her again and whipped out a large scarf which I used to gag her. It had a large knot in the center so her speech was nicely muffled. I continued my exploration and found that she was wearing thigh-high stockings. My hands slipped under her skirt and explored the smooth flesh exposed where the stockings ended. She writhed and shook her head.

I pulled her over to the chair, which I had prepared and sat her down. I roped her arms together before removing the handcuffs. Her wrists were draped over the low chair back and the loose ends were tied to the chair frame. I added more rope around her and the chair above and below her heaving breasts to limit her movement further. Finally, I removed her shoes and tied her ankles to each of the front chair legs so her legs were nicely spread. Her skirt had hiked up, exposing her panties.

I took out my second surprise for her—a small vibrating wand. This was a battery-powered unit and she looked at it wide-eyed. I went behind her and started kneading her breasts. She moaned and writhed helplessly in the chair. I unbuttoned her blouse to bare her breasts, covered by the thin bra. I flicked on the wand and slowly moved it all over her breasts before dabbing the end onto her nipple. She squeaked even as her nipple hardened. I spent some time teasing her breasts as she sat helpless to stop me.

Finally, I let the wand trickle down her stomach to her crotch. She spasmed as the wand found its mark. The gag muffled her loud groans and I handgagged her to make sure the neighbors wouldn’t hear. I smiled in delight as I used the wand to tease her inner thighs and crotch until she was panting in excitement.

At one point, she muttered, “Moooh! Mooooh! Mo moooh!”

“More you said? OK!” I answered fiendishly as I drove the wand directly into her already wet panties. She surged in her bonds as her first orgasm hit her.

I said “first orgasm” right? I would find out how many she could stand before I would use my manhood on her.

----
As my prisoner slumped bonelessly on the chair, I slowly untied her legs and rubbed up and down those stocking-clad gams to make sure her circulation was fine. She responded by giving me a tired smile as I looked up at her.

Slipping out of character, I asked, “You good?” She nodded again with a smile. I untied the ropes holding her torso and finally released her wrists from the chair. I helped her to stand slowly while I untied her wrists. She shook her arms and rubbed her wrists and again gave me a reassuring smile.

I untied her gag and she asked, “What else have you got planned for me, you fiend?”

I responded by kissing her deeply, to which she responded. I was finding it hard to stay in character, so I just said, “This is the part where the burglar strips you naked and has his way with you so put your hands behind your head!”

She complied and I took the opportunity to unzip her skirt and let it fall to the floor. I pulled off her blouse until she stood there in her bra and panties. I went in front of her and said, “Now you are going to do a little striptease for me. So take off your underwear!”

She smiled coyly and unsnapped her bra and slowly wiggled out of it letting her breasts bounce a bit. As her breasts were revealed, I licked my lips in anticipation. She put her fingers on the waistband of her panties and slowly pushed them down. She stood before me fully naked and rested her hands behind her neck again. I walked slowly around her savoring lovely brown body and let my fingers lightly touch her stomach, butt and breasts. She just stood there with her eyes closed, apparently enjoying the teasing.

I then took her hands down and snapped the handcuffs on her wrists again. I gently pushed her forward saying, “Let’s go up to the bedroom!”

She walked slowly forward exaggerating the sway of her hips. We went up the short flight of stairs and I enjoyed the view her hips and butt swaying. I could see the muscles in her calves as she went up the stairs.

We reached the bedroom and I ordered her to lie down in the center of the bed. I took out more rope and proceeded to slowly tie her wrists and ankles to the four corners of the bed. All the while, she was pleading in a tiny voice to not hurt her.

Once Julie was tied down, I stripped off my clothes slowly and her eyes were fixated on my engorged member as I pulled off my briefs. I stroked myself a few times and said, “This is the part where the sexy and naked office girl gets impaled on this hard cock!”

Julie smiled again and lay back and closed her eyes to await her fate. I climbed on the bed and slowly entered her. I rested that way for several minutes before saying, “Honey, you are one hot little hostage!”

“So now I get to be ravaged by the big bad burglar, eh? Do your worst!” she answered.

“Oh no! I will do my best!” I declared. With that, I plunged myself to the hilt eliciting a gasp from my victim.

Needless to say, I tried to stave off the inevitable, but I couldn’t hold myself for too long. Soon, I was humping away for dear life and Julie took me in. Her cries of intense pleasure merged with my own grunts. I snarled as I expended my load into her and her body shuddered as her own orgasm hit.

I lay down beside my prisoner and kissed her.

Julie then said, “Gee, mister burglar, can you visit me again?”

“All in good time, my dear. All in good time!” I responded with a sly smile.

Please tell me what you think

[mention]harveygasson[/mention]
[mention]charliesmith[/mention]
[mention]crow3467[/mention]
[mention]MaxRoper[/mention]
[mention]Canuck100[/mention]
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

crow3467 wrote: 1 year ago Thank you posting this delightful updates :D
I'm glad you're liking the story so far [mention]crow3467[/mention]! Please tell me what you think of Chapter 7.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

I think it's another great chapter
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

harveygasson wrote: 1 year ago I think it's another great chapter
Thank you for the kind words!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 8 – The Birthday Gift

It was my first birthday as a married man. After lunch, I received a cryptic text from Julie while at work that read, “Your birthday gift will be waiting at home. Hope you’ll be early.” Fortunately, I was planning to knock off work early so I left the office at around 3:00 PM.

Traffic was light and I arrived home before 4:00 PM. I had texted Julie before leaving the office. I was rather surprised to find the house dark and then I saw the note on the dining room table. It read, “Your gift is waiting upstairs.” It was signed, “Love, Julie.”

I went upstairs and opened the bedroom door to a wonderful sight. Julie lay on the bed wearing a sheer white negligee which revealed that she wasn’t wearing a bra. I could also see her panties through the translucent material. She wore a bright red ribbon around her neck knotted in a bow. What made the surprise more stunning was that she had handcuffed her hands behind her back. Her ankles were tied with red rope. A red sleep mask and silk cleave gag completed the ensemble.

She mumbled something that sounded like, “Happy Birthday hon!”

I went to the bed and sat down savouring the sight of my lovely wife tied hand and foot in a sexy outfit. My hand reached out to caress her rump before traveling down to her bare legs. She squirmed happily as I sampled the exposed brown flesh. I brushed the back of my hands against her breasts and found her nipples nice and hard.

I pulled down the gag and kissed her deeply saying, “This is the most wonderful birthday surprise I’ve ever received!”

“So what are you going to do with your gift?” she asked.

“I think I should remove the wrapping on my gift, but first I need to take a shower,” I said as I replaced the gag. She mumbled in protest but could do nothing. I took a quick shower because I already had a hardon looking at my bound wife. I was toweling myself off and I once again gazed lovingly at the sexy woman tied up on our bed. She now lay faceup so I went to her and untied her ankles. I could not ignore the throbbing between my legs so I pulled down her panties as well. I pushed up her very short negligee, spread her legs and entered her. She groaned with pleasure as I thrust into her. I kept her guessing as I thrust slowly, then faster, then deep and forcefully. Soon, she was trembling in helpless pleasure as I had my way with her.

“Here I come, babe!” I announced and she nodded frantically to signal her readiness to receive me. I ejaculated into her and she moaned with her own climax. I rested long inside her until I could feel my manhood soften. I pulled out of her with a groan.

“I don’t think I’m finished with you, babe! Don’t go away while I prepare some dinner for us,” I said. I bound her ankles together again. I looked back seeing my wife tied hand and foot again, but missing her panties and with her most intimate part bared.

I sighed with happiness. This was going to be a wonderful birthday celebration.

Shall I continue?

[mention]harveygasson[/mention]
[mention]charliesmith[/mention]
[mention]crow3467[/mention]
[mention]MaxRoper[/mention]
[mention]Canuck100[/mention]
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

Nice chapter! Please do continue :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic