Moral Quandaries M/M (New Chapter 2/18/24) (Concluded)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Maxim and Heath are so so adorable. I'd want Maxim to 'force' me to sign a contract making me his sub. Love how Aegis worked around Maxim's demands for the scene and still managing to put both Maxim and Heath in their place.

I'm voting for no bargaining chip. Gerald has Bastien by the balls with Andrej no bargaining chip will overcome that kind of leverage. Plus, an ending with Sarge, Master Aegis and Andrej all bound gagged and struggling... Yum.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Amazing session with Maxim and Heath and wow what a twist with Gerard! Really looking forward to the next part so I hope people vote soon
spies
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by spies »

It's a nice plot twist to bring Gerald back into the picture. Maybe Gerald needs Aegis' help in training another new hard to handle sub.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Well that’s a twist I didn’t see coming….

The session with Maxim and Heath was fun, then I had genuine anxiousness at what had happened to Andrej.

I’m still not entirely convinced about my choice of doing nothing and my actual thoughts before I knew the options was officer Ortiz, then I wanted revenge before coming to my senses and feeling like the safest option means Andrej won’t be hurt
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@DeeperThanRed Thank you! I'm glad I finally got to write the Maxim and Heath session! It was a lot of fun to have Bastien navigate a session with a dom like Maxim, and of course, skirting those rules! I think you're right, though- bargaining chip or not, this situation has the potential to be quite bad for Bastien and Andrej... We'll have to find out!

@Volobond Heath really is the perfect subby daddy! Maxim really lucked out with him! Also, I cannot believe you and so many others are voting for Bastien to go in alone, hoping for a terrible outcome! After all this time together, to vote against Bastien in the 11th hour...

@Guardianbound If Maxim and Heath are ever in the market for a new houseboi/slave, I'll recommend you! Maxim can draw up a nice contract for you! And you, like Volo seem to only want Bastien to suffer! Monsters, all of you!

@harveygasson Thank you, friend! I cannot wait for the next part, no matter the outcome of the poll!

@spies thank you! I enjoyed this twist, and it seems to be well received! However, I suspect that Gerard has different, more sinister plans in store...

@Socksbound What a twist! And there's more coming in the next chapter! We'll get to learn more about Gerard and Sarge! I'm glad you enjoyed this update, friend! The good news, there's still time for you to change your vote if you change your mind!

Thanks so much for the comments and the almost immediate exploding of the poll! As always, there's still time left for people to vote and change their decisions! I always say it, but I always mean it- thanks for the continued support, especially as we near the end of the story!
My M/M Stories Here
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Omigod! What a twist.

First, I love how Andrej and Bastien are bonding. It's perfect, @gag1195 A simply perfect BDSM/power exchange relationship

As for the kidnapping of Sarge and Andrej...Jeez Louise! The only thing that Bastien can do is go alone to meet that Rogue Dom Gerard. Gerard hold all the cards, so to speak. Bastien cannot risk harm coming to either Sarge or Andrej. Gerard appears to me to be completely selfish and sadistic. His is not a healthy approach to BDSM or power exchange. His way is coercion and abuse.

I cannot wait to see Bastien make mincemeat out of Gerard!
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Fantastic update! The interplay between the artist and his "clay" was very hot and Master Aegis' creativity and playfulness is wonderful!

But that ending! You know how much I love twists and betrayal and that was right up my alley. I highly approve.
I voted for capturing Carter. Gerard needs a taste of his own medicine. And Bastien is too resourceful and wily to go in without his own ace up his sleeve.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@KidnappedCowboy IDK about perfect, friend... Bastien did fully kidnap and enslave Andrej at the start of this story and relationship! But thankfully, it has blossomed into something good! It will certainly be interesting to see how things play out between Bastien and Gerard, and who ends up mincemeat in the end!

@wataru14 Thank you, friend! It was great fun to write Maxim and Heath! But it was even more fun writing that twist ending! Bastien definitely approve of you calling him wily and resourceful!
My M/M Stories Here
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

gag1195 wrote: 3 months ago @KidnappedCowboy IDK about perfect, friend... Bastien did fully kidnap and enslave Andrej at the start of this story and relationship! But thankfully, it has blossomed into something good! It will certainly be interesting to see how things play out between Bastien and Gerard, and who ends up mincemeat in the end!

But was Andrej more than just a victim at the start of the story? It seems to me that he was looking for something more...there something...more precisely someone...missing in his life. Andrej was drifting, and he needed Bastien to take charge and give him direction.

Look at it as a gentle nudge or push in the right direction.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 3 months ago
But was Andrej more than just a victim at the start of the story? It seems to me that he was looking for something more...there something...more precisely someone...missing in his life. Andrej was drifting, and he needed Bastien to take charge and give him direction.

Look at it as a gentle nudge or push in the right direction.
That is certainly an interesting way to look at things! They way you explain things, I expect nothing less from a master storyteller! Bastien certainly approves of your kind words, though he may not be in favor of yours, and others, decision to have him go to Gerard alone!

A day or two left to vote, change votes, and comment before the poll closes! I saw there was a jump in the first choice, and I would love to hear from those that have voted but haven't commented yet! As always, thanks for your support everyone!
My M/M Stories Here
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

After deliberating long and hard I’ve changed to kidnapping Carter. It could really provoke Gerard into hurting Andrej but coming by himself leaves him defenceless

Banner by Bondagefreak
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Socksbound wrote: 3 months ago After deliberating long and hard I’ve changed to kidnapping Carter. It could really provoke Gerard into hurting Andrej but coming by himself leaves him defenceless
See I think Bastien just wouldn't be thinking clearly in that state, with having Andrej in danger and seeing that even Sarge needs help it would lead him to charging in. Even if that puts himself in more potential peril.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

The Poll has officially ended! The results are in! What should Bastien do?

Not take any risks. Go alone to meet Gerard: 16 Votes

Kidnap Jake and offer him to Gerard: 0 Votes

Kidnap Benji and offer him to Gerard: 0 Votes

Kidnap Carter and use him as a bargaining chip: 11 Votes

Though it remained deadlocked between doing nothing and kidnapping Carter, the Take No Risks option saw a surge in support in the last day or so, easily securing victory! We'll have to see how things play out in the next chapter! I've got a busy upcoming week at work, so I'm not sure when I'll have time to sit down and write, so you'll just have to be patient!
My M/M Stories Here
_zin_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by _zin_ »

Another great chapter! Loved that Bastien became Heath's hands to sculpt Maxim. And I was really looking forward to Bastien's planned discussion with Andrej... certainly was not expecting a kidnapping. Missed the poll but it was already decided anyway. Besides, I was actually undecided since I was not sure how much leverage Carter would provide.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Socksbound @DeeperThanRed @KidnappedCowboy @Volobond @cj2125 @MountainMan_91 @Msueta@2 @squirrel @Pup Wingletang @tugfan @TightsBound @szlm1515 @ohazut @gaggedfeety @MaxRoper @Donbrown @TayDay95 @ShortSocks @bondagefreak @blackbound @LockedCheeseBird @NeedControl @Jason07 @privateandrews @Canuck100 @jackroper @fratboydanny @wataru14 @TightropesEU @AbductedAddiction @dahanband @socjuc @harukatsukino @Bradstick @Guardianbound @Wedgieboy69 @george_bound @Shadowtied2294 @DuctTapeIsSilver @BDBrit @AznSwimmer @Straitjacketed @OrdinaryWorld @Boundguys97 @_zin_ @Sockgaggedman @Bootmark @TickleTorture @ATOne @noescape

I apologize for the delay with this chapter! My busy week last week gave way to a bout of necessary laziness/writer's block! And I really wanted to get this chapter right, given that this could end up being the penultimate chapter of our tale! Please make sure you vote in this poll, as it will be the most important poll for this story, and could potentially be the final Moral Quandary! Special shout-out to @Volobond for allowing the use of certain story elements! Please vote and comment as we wind down this story! Thank you all!

Part 21: Double Bind

Adrenaline pumping. Seeing red. White knuckled. Rage I could hardly describe built up inside me. A natural response to having my home invaded, my property stolen, my privacy violated. But my rage cooled, waiting just below the surface. Gave way to confusion. Questions.

I had time to kill until Gerard was ready for me. Ready? I should storm down there this very moment and take back my Andrej! But I didn’t. I couldn’t. It was left unspoken, but Gerard’s intention was clear. Andrej was in danger. Sarge was in danger. Even I was in danger. Piss him off, ignore his instructions, things will end poorly.

So the questions come unbidden. Question I had no hope of answering by myself. Why had Gerard staged a coup against Sarge? Why take over Surplus? Why target me and Andrej? How did we factor into anything? Were Maxim and Heath somehow in on this plot, keeping me busy while Gerard absconded with my Andrej? Was Danny safe, with Sarge defeated?

Each minute was an eternity. Couldn’t focus on anything else. Couldn’t sleep. Couldn’t eat. I was paralyzed by my own waiting.

Near two hours later, I stood outside Surplus once again. No memory of the drive, the rising adrenaline putting me on autopilot.

Porter silently opened the door and motioned toward Sarge’s office. Gerard’s office? No. It was still Sarge’s. Surplus was still Sarge’s.

I caught myself in the mirrors that dotted the club, only then realizing that I’d neglected to change out of my Aegis attire. I nodded at my reflection and steeled myself. I suspected that I’d need Aegis now more than ever.

I pushed the door open. No knocking. No waiting for an affirmative. Gerard deserved no such niceties. And there he was. Expectantly waiting. Gerard Bandem, the usurper. Not at all surprising, His shirt was unbuttoned, exposing his well-sculpted physique. At least his leather pants remained buttoned. He sat, lounging in Sarge’s chair, swirling a glass of wine. Barely acknowledging my presence.

Oh course, I barely regarded him myself. My attention was immediately drawn to the other two in the room, the two I was here for, the two at Gerard’s feet.

Andrej remained bound as he had been in the picture sent to me: hands bound in front, kneeling, head locked in a serious and secured muzzle, ankles roped together and tucked in under him. Gerard’s feet rested on my Andrej’s back. How dare he! I huffed out a breath, trying to regain some composure. This was a deliberate bait. Gerard wanted me distracted, angry. And it was working.

A jingling of chain drew my attention to Gerard’s second prisoner. The chain, its end held by Gerard’s free hand, connected to the collared neck of Sarge. Leather collar, leather harness, leather mitts, leather jockstrap, leather boots. All tightened and locked. But the snout muzzle was Sarge’s most striking feature. The Master of the House officially demoted to trained pup. Sarge’s eyes widened at me, but he made no movement, not even a growl. How long had he been Gerard’s pup, how complete was his training?

“It’s very rude, you know, barging in without knocking.” Gerard commented, sipping his wine.

“It’s also very rude breaking into my home and take my Andrej.” I retort. Rage continuing to build, I add, “It’s a bit early for a drink, isn’t it?”

Gerard chuckles at that. “Perhaps it is, but for me, it’s quite late. One tends to burn the midnight oil in the nightclub business, isn’t that right, Pup?” His last question is punctuated by a yank of Sarge’s chain. The former owner groans but nods, his leather snout bobbing up and down. Gerard casually flicks his wrist to check his watch. “However, you are right on time, Bastien. That’s good. You can take orders after all.”

He’s trying to get a rise. Again. Breathe. You’re no good to Andrej if you let your temper get the better of you.”Yes, I’m here. I want Andrej back. Now.”

He waves me off. “Yes, yes, in due time. Now, sit. We need to talk first.” He gestures to the nearby leather cushioned seat and calmly sips more of his wine. Reluctantly, I sit. I’m just far enough away that I cannot easily, or subtly, reach Gerard or his prisoners. Any movement towards him would be noticeably telegraphed, giving Gerard the chance to respond or react.

“You’re a fascinating character, Bastien, or should I call you Aegis right now?” Another laugh. Toying with me. “I understand Sarge’s interest in you.”

Interest? “What do you mean?” Curiosity wins out over anger. I want to kill Gerard. But I also need answers.

Infuriatingly, Gerard answers my question with a question. “Where are we, Bastien?”

At my wit’s end. “Surplus.” A curt answer.

“And Surplus is?” He asks, a patronizing teacher asking follow-up questions.

“An underground leather club?” The annoyance is nearly palpable.

“An illegal, underground, leather sex club that employs enslaved men as its workers.” He corrects. “And what about my business?”

“Flesh-peddler.” I blurt out before I can stop myself.

A genuine laugh. “Apt. As I’m sure you’re aware, my agency is something of a front. I’ve sent my share of talented young men to Sarge’s club.” He angles his wine glass at me. “Not unlike yourself. That cop was quite the find. Though I shouldn’t be surprised.” He nudges Andrej with his heel. “You have surprisingly good taste in bois.”

It takes everything I have to hold my tongue. “Yes, and? I’m not a fool. None of us are morally upright. Sarge operates an illegal, slave labor nightclub. You trick vulnerable young men and sell them into slavery. I’ve kidnapped and trained my neighbor to become my own obedient slave. What’s your point?”

“Not an idiot, but sadly a fool.” Gerard almost mutters. “Missing the forest for the trees. Did it never occur to you, dear Bastien, that Sarge and I were business partners?”

It had. I never could understand how Sarge could willingly associate with a man like Gerard. Business ties make the most sense. Sarge needed attractive slaves for his club, and Gerard provided a steady supply, necessitating a continued association. Even if Gerard was as pompous and annoying as ever.

“Yes, you work together. Procuring slaves, selling them, finding a use for them. Makes perfect sense to me.”

Gerard smiles, a sinister glee that would make lesser men shiver. “Interesting word choice, procuring.” He shakes his head. “Still not seeing the bigger picture. Business partners, yes, but also consultants.”

This was getting exhausting. “ Consulting for who?”

“An influential company. I promise you’ve never heard of it, or if you have, you haven’t given it a second thought. It’s got a blasé and nondescript name. Hides its true purpose. Much like myself or Sarge, this Company exists to provide attractive, virile, and otherwise desirable men with rich masters. As you can guess, I am but one of many sources of these slaves.”

“And Sarge?” Surplus’ owner wasn’t exactly known for sharing his bevy of housebois.

“Sarge, or more specifically, Surplus, provides the Company with a wonderful and necessary place for employees and guests to relax and unwind with each other and their slaves. How do you think Sarge has been able to pay for all this? The Company, the members provide the funding to keep their various playgrounds open.”

I looked over to Sarge, the dog refusing to look at me. There was more Gerard wasn’t saying, hadn’t said yet. I glanced at Andrej. My heart melted. Wide-eyed Andrej, absorbing all this information, unsure what his future would be, powerless to do anything, separated from his true master.

“I’m still confused why all of this cutthroat business dealing nonsense has to include myself or my Andrej.” I probe. Sarge and Gerard may be despicable human beings, and I may be as well, but I’ve nothing to do with this shady company they are involved with.

“At the risk of stroking your ego, unfortunately, you are central to this little conflict we find ourselves embroiled in. As I said, the Company we are associated with deals in slaves. Procuring slaves is understandably, an important facet of the business. And you, Bastien, were a strong candidate. A compliment, I assure you. Sarge was tasked with procuring you, isn’t that right, Pup?” another chain yank.

I glared at Sarge, his leather muzzle once again moving up and down.

“Took his time, choosing to befriend his target, ingratiate himself to you, then strike when you least expect it. You may notice that the final step never happened. Grew too close, too fond of his target. A failed procurement. An embarrassing blemish, not only for Sarge, but for the Company itself. And then there’s Andrej.”

“What about my Andrej?” Anger continued to build.

“Now you’re being willfully obtuse, Bastien. Think. Do you truly believe you were the only one with your sights on the good professor? You got there first, took a bounty that wasn’t yours to take. Your friendship with Sarge allowed you enough grace, enough freedom. But the higher ups have grown frustrated with Sarge’s poor performance. And his lack of results. They felt a change was needed.” He spreads his arms. “And here we are.”

“So, what, you’re going to capture me, bundle me up with my Andrej and Sarge, and ship us off to a life of imprisonment to appease some suits?”

Surprisingly, Gerard shook his head. “As satisfying as that would be, no. I have a proposition for you, Bastien. Rest assured, you’ve proven yourself enough in the eyes of the Company. Feel honored. The Company is willing to offer you this!” Once again, Gerard throws his arms wide, spilling some wine over Sarge’s head in the process. “Surplus needs a new Master.”

“What about Andrej? And Sarge?” This seemed too good to be true.

“If you agree to assume the duties of Surplus’ Master, the Company will authorize you to keep Andrej as your own. Sarge, however, is not part of the agreement. He needs to undergo some serious training, and will hopefully find a new purpose afterwards. It’s overwhelming, I know. But there are two more options available to you, Bastien.”

“What are you playing at?” Here it comes.

“You could choose to simply walk away. From all of this. From Surplus and Sarge. From Aegis. From Andrej. You have my assurances that no one will bother you. Just be sure to consult me if you decide to find a replacement for Andrej.”

“Shut up!” I stand, unable to contain my emotions any longer. “You must be incredibly stupid if you think I’d agree to that, agree to saying goodbye to Andrej after everything I went through to get him! To suggest I’d so easily replace my Andrej…!” My words failed me. Too furious to even form a coherent sentence.

Gerard held up a hand to calm me. “I suspected as much. I merely wanted to explain your options. And of course, there is one more available to you. One you’ve already joked about.”

“You really are stupid, Gerard.”

“Submission is always an option, Bastien. You and Andrej would be a bonded pair, of course. Not unlike your other two bois. Together, forever, lovers in bonds. Looked after, cared for, happily serving your Master.”

I saw red. The audacity to even suggest that I submit to himself, or some other rich bastard too cowardly to do the actual work of finding and molding his own slave! Of subjecting Andrej to a master other than me!

“Make your choice, Bastien. I’m on the edge of my seat.” Gerard finished his wine, further reclining into his seat, assured in his victory in this upcoming arrangement.

The most important decision, and little time to consider my options.

Supplant Sarge, rule over Surplus. Say goodbye to my shady friend, possibly forever, but keep my Andrej. Keeping Andrej was paramount. Ownership of Surplus was an interesting idea. Master Aegis would be well at home. But that meant saying goodbye to Sarge, complicated as those feelings towards him had become after these revelations. Being beholden to Gerard and his shady Company was a concern. Sarge fell out of favor, losing his human privileges. Could I end up in a similar fate?

Walk away from it all; Gerard, Sarge, Surplus, and sadly, Andrej. Start fresh, if such a thing were possible. Could I walk away from those months of work with Andrej? He was finally perfect, finally mine. Could I, would I, start over with a new slave? Cliff, T.J., Jake or Benji?

Submit. Join Andrej as a permanent slave to this mysterious Company and whatever unknown future that would await us. The worst outcome I could ever imagine. Was a life with Andrej worth a life of enslavement?

I wanted to strangle Gerard. A secret fourth option? Take Gerard down myself, enslave him, control his little agency? The riskiest option. To fail would spell my end, and would likely mean a life of enslavement without Andrej. I suspect any such deal would be rescinded in the event of a physical altercation. An enslaved Gerard at my feet was an enticing enough mental image to be worth the risk.

Remember to vote in the Poll! I need at least 10 Votes for this story to continue!
My M/M Stories Here
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

OMG……

I… I… I can’t form words I’m in shock from the revelation.

I voted to take up Gerard’s offer coz if he gets in good with the Company better to be in bed with them then have them after you

Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Okay, Sarge all muzzled and submissive is DOING thing to me, y'all. I'm fanning myself.

I do think that Bastien should attack. Risk it all and take down Surplus and the agency and make a bid for kingship!

But Bastien... Aegis is a cautious and calculating man. He could never risk Andrej for anything. Besides, taking over both could put him at risk from the mysterious and powerful Company - I know better than any how dangerous they can be... and so, with a heavy heart and a lust for puppy Sarge, I vote that Aegis make a Faustian bargain with Gerard and become the new master of Surplus!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

The Company really has a long reach, you can never tell where they'll appear next - not that I complain! I loved the twist on Gerard's higher-ups: I never saw it coming yet it made a lot of things make sense in retrospect. Bastien's anger is understandable but this is not an adversary he should take lightly.

Speaking of which, I have to second Volo's statement, Sarge as a leather puppy... WOOF! I half want Bastien to keep him just because of how much he suits the role, haha!

In the end, though, I think Bastien would prioritize Andrej above all else. As much as getting him enslaved by the Company would be a hot- I mean, interesting turn of events, I think he should take over Surplus.

This was a great story @gag1195 and it's only fitting that the climax of the events was such a tense and fun read. No matter what's the outcome, I'm glad I followed this through to the end.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Wow things are really heating up towards the end. Dildo in every room- club owner turned pup Sarge was HOT.

Although surrendering to the company to be a slave with Andrej is interesting, I don't think it fits well with Bastien's personality.

I say Aegis should take the risk and fight, he might just impress Master V enough to let him keep both Andrej and Sarge :lol:

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Socksbound I'm so excited with this revelation! It's so fun! It's also great revealing this information to the audience, who know how serious/dangerous this situation is, and Bastien, who is still mostly ignorant to his predicament!

@Volobond As soon as I found that pic of Pup Sarge, I knew I had to find a way to include it in this story! I wonder how far Bastien could go before drawing the Company's truest ire. Could he succeed in usurping Surplus and the Agency? I do wonder where Sarge might end up if Bastien accepts Gerard's terms. And thanks again for letting me borrow elements from your stories!

@DeeperThanRed A long reach indeed! And not the original plan for this story. But like you said, it certainly makes sense! As the story kept going, and I kept trying to answer different questions about some of the characters and setting, I kept joking that it was obviously the Company. And then I couldn't stop thinking about the joke and eventually reached out to @Volobond for permission and to hammer out some details! I'm glad this twist has been so well received! Thanks for sticking with this story, I know it's been quite a journey!

@Guardianbound Pup Sarge is the breakout star of the story, it seems! And of course, gotta ramp up the tension in the 11th hour! No quiet, calm, happily ever afters here!

Thanks for the comments and continued support, everyone! It means a lot that people have stuck with this long ongoing story, and kept things interesting with the polls and thoughts shared! It means a lot!
My M/M Stories Here
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

What a twist! The turns and complications have been outstanding. Always keeping us on edge. Can't wait to see how this plays out. Of course I chose the "Bastien wins everything" scenario, but we'll see how the votes go.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wowowowow blimey! A revelation and a ludicrously hot pup sarge! I can barely cope haha Whilst I would toy with the ideas of attacking Gerard or even Bastien choosing to submit himself, I think the only real choice is to accept the offer. At least then Bastien might get more insight into what he's up against and how to maybe get back at Gerard with approval. Love this story!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

A shame to see so many of you so willing to risk poor Andrej! With his fate hanging in the balance, are you sure you wanna trust Bastien, whom the odds are so stacked against?

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Volobond wrote: 2 months ago A shame to see so many of you so willing to risk poor Andrej! With his fate hanging in the balance, are you sure you wanna trust Bastien, whom the odds are so stacked against?
We're testing Andrej and Bastien's plot armour! And testing @gag1195 as well, is this going to be his first story with an unhappy ending?

Will Aegis remain the sexy dom top or will he find himself at the bottom? Can't wait to find out!! ;)

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Guardianbound wrote: 2 months ago
Volobond wrote: 2 months ago A shame to see so many of you so willing to risk poor Andrej! With his fate hanging in the balance, are you sure you wanna trust Bastien, whom the odds are so stacked against?
We're testing Andrej and Bastien's plot armour! And testing @gag1195 as well, is this going to be his first story with an unhappy ending?

Will Aegis remain the sexy dom top or will he find himself at the bottom? Can't wait to find out!! ;)
That's true, not all stories have happy endings and sometimes that still gives options for great story telling and kinky fun haha Of course if Bastien were to gamble and lose what would happen to the currently caged Jake and Benji, I wonder if they too would get enslaved or maybe even somehow save the day.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic