Moral Quandaries M/M (New Chapter 2/18/24) (Concluded)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I voted for Sensory Deprivation (ear plugs, hoods, sleep sack).

Bastien needs to disorient Andrej. It will render him helpless and ready for submission.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I finally was able to get caught up with the series! Absolutely fantastic! Im so excited to see where you go from here.

All the choices are amazing. For me I went with sensory deprivation, electro and suspension. Leave him hanging the air with all his senses gone. Then a electro buttplug up his butt to go off at random intervals. It will keep him disoriented and ready to be broken down in order for Bastien to rebuild him. Can’t wait to see what happens next!
Bootmark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bootmark »

I deliberately avoided sensory deprivation in favor of some physical stimulations.
I figured with the personal issues and the capture (and removal from one captor to another) that being left alone with nothing to break those thoughts up might be too much.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@KidnappedCowboy @Bradstick looks like you two are in luck, given the results of the poll!

@Bootmark sorry, friend, despite your deliberate voting and reasoning, it look like your desired outcome was not meant to be...

The Poll has closed! Thank you so much for your votes everyone! The results of the Poll, What Training should Bastien put Andrej through, are:

Electro Torture (violet wands, electric butt plug, electrodes)- 10 Votes

Sensory Deprivation (ear plugs, hoods, sleep sack)- 19 Votes

Corporal Punishment (spanking, paddling, whipping, flogging)- 3 Votes

CBT (boots, weights, clamps)- 3 Votes

Heat (wax, lighter, hot stones)- 1 Vote

Suspension (harnesses, inverted bondage, bondage wheel)- 12 Votes

Breathplay- 8 Votes

The Top 3 choices are Electro Torture, Sensory Deprivation, and Suspension Bondage! Overwhelmingly, you all want to deprive sweet Andrej of his senses, hang him up like a piece of art, and give his slender frame a few zaps! These trainings will start to feature in upcoming chapters! Thanks again for voting and for continuing to support Bastien as he deals with these Moral Quandaries!
Last edited by gag1195 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Bootmark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bootmark »

gag1195 wrote: 1 year ago @Bootmark sorry, friend, despite your deliberate voting and reasoning, it look like your desired outcome was not meant to be...
That's OK, I'm still in for the story.
Heck, to be honest I'd have picked a different victim from the start - but I wasn't a member back then.
keep up the good work.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Bootmark wrote: 1 year ago That's OK, I'm still in for the story.
Heck, to be honest I'd have picked a different victim from the start - but I wasn't a member back then.
keep up the good work.
Please tell me you wouldn't have voted for Cliff... would you have been the tying vote?
My M/M Stories Here
Bootmark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bootmark »

gag1195 wrote: 1 year ago
Bootmark wrote: 1 year ago That's OK, I'm still in for the story.
keep up the good work.
Please tell me you wouldn't have voted for Cliff... would you have been the tying vote?
Yes, Cliff would have been my vote if I’d been around back then.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Quick Update for everyone: I'll be in the process of moving to a new apartment starting this week, so I'll not have a lot of free time to write, so there won't be a new chapter for this story for a couple of weeks! Thanks for understanding!
My M/M Stories Here
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

No issues whatsoever. You can't rush quality. Write when you're able. We'll still be here.
Bootmark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bootmark »

I hope the move goes well. I hate moving.
Look forward to the story continuing when the time is right for you.
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

_zin_ wrote: 1 year ago Enjoyed this chapter! I sense Jake will not be fully compliant for long. Andrej has been through a lot - a break in, tied up at gun point, thoughts of being rescued, finding out his friend actually plans to keep him restrained, left alone restrained for hours, waking up when Bastien gets in bed and being told we will talk later. Then Bastien waking up to see Andrej... give Andrej release. Slowly, of course, no need to rush things. It will likely strengthen their connection.
Talk about a busy weekend :lol:
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Update: As of this morning, I have unpacked the last box at my new apartment! Which means I am officially done moving! I also never want to move again (in a general sense, movement currently hurts lol)! But this also means that I will finally have time again to get back to writing! I'm excited to dive back into my stories, and once again thank you all for your patience! Expect the next chapter of Moral Quandaries in a few days!
My M/M Stories Here
Bootmark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bootmark »

Glad you made it through the move! They are not fun, unless you get the right movers. Lol.
Looking forward to you story continuing.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Socksbound @DeeperThanRed @KidnappedCowboy @Volobond @cj2125 @MountainMan_91 @Msueta@2 @squirrel @Pup Wingletang @tugfan @TightsBound @szlm1515 @ohazut @gaggedfeety @MaxRoper @Donbrown @TayDay95 @ShortSocks @bondagefreak @blackbound @LockedCheeseBird @NeedControl @Jason07 @privateandrews @Canuck100 @jackroper @fratboydanny @wataru14 @TightropesEU @AbductedAddiction @dahanband @socjuc @harukatsukino @Bradstick @Guardianbound @Wedgieboy69 @george_bound @Shadowtied2294 @DuctTapeIsSilver @BDBrit @AznSwimmer @Straitjacketed @OrdinaryWorld @Boundguys97 @_zin_ @Sockgaggedman @Bootmark @TickleTorture

Welcome back to our Moral Quandaries! Again, thank you for your patience! I hope everyone enjoys this next chapter! I'll also admit that the new poll is more of a continuation of the last poll. However, instead of choosing the training methods, you are deciding the order of training! The most popular option will be featured first, then the second most popular option, etc. There may be some mixing of the training, but each will get its own dedicated focus in the story!

Part 9: Ticket to Ride

I dashed upstairs and grabbed Andrej’s new jacket, which I’d tossed on my bedroom floor seemingly so long ago. I paused for a moment to hold the leather in my hand, remembering how amazing my new slave looked when he first showed it off to me. I couldn’t wait for Andrej to earn it, to have him once again draped in the sporting jacket, beautifully bound and under control. Soon.

But I couldn’t allow myself to get distracted. Not yet. Not when I was so close.

I returned downstairs to where Sarge was waiting.Grabbing a backpack with Andrej’s laptop, I directed my friend to the garage and into my car. It was an extremely short drive, three doors down to Andrej’s house. We quickly entered before saying anything.

“I need to go help Andrej ‘pack’.” I said before tossing Sarge a gray hoodie and my slave’s leather jacket. “It won’t be a perfect fit, but it will do.” Sarge was shorter than Andrej, but the club owner was more muscular compared to my boi.

Sarge nodded and began throwing on his disguise. I retreated up to Andrej’s old room and rifled through the closet until I found a suitcase. I carefully added a few shirts, jeans, underwear and socks, a spare well-worn jacket, and what appeared to be seldom used hiking boots. Were these holdovers from before his wife’s passing? Did they hike on the weekends?

A few minutes later I rejoined Sarge downstairs. With the hood pulled up and his back to me, it was a good passing resemblance to Andrej. Certainly good enough to fool uninterested train employees, or outdated security cameras. I passed the suitcase, backpack, and keys to “Andrej”. I exited the house first, followed by my hooded neighbor. Who locked up his house, then followed me to the car. To catch the train to his sabbatical in a secluded cabin.

Sarge kept the hood on the entire way to the train station. Just to be safe.

“You must be excited to begin.” He said, smirking under the hood.

I was. More than I tried to let on. But I was. “I hate that I’ve spent so much time away from him already. Those stupid punks, planning this ‘trip’, my poor boi has spent more time without me than with me.”

Sarge nodded. “It's tough, but it’s necessary. Besides, just a bit longer and you get to begin the best part. The training. Nothing like training a new slave.” He sighed. “Damnit Bastien. You’re making me want to recruit a new houseboi! Maybe one of those punks you brought over?”

“Benji and Jake?”

“I think you mean Boi 8 and Boi 9!” Sarge laughed, and even I had to chuckle. “That tall one is already so docile and compliant.”

“Benji”, I clarified, “certainly wasn’t much trouble. At least not compared to the other one. Might have even been into this stuff.” Sarge cast a sidelong glance at me. “During the tour, he was scared, obviously, but definitely curious. If he hadn’t been caged, he might’ve even shown off his interest.”

“Hmmm… an easy breaking then…” Sarge mused. “From what you’ve told me, Andrej shouldn’t be much different. Maybe I should ‘invite’ Benji-boi to join the club. He and the good professor can train alongside each other.”

My crotch strained at the thought. Andrej and Benji kneeling next to each other as Sarge and I lounged in the club. Quiet, obedient slaves. “Sounds enticing. But I think I need to give Andrej some one-on-one attention and training before I introduce him to Surplus.”

“Well, you keep the idea in mind. And maybe drop some hints to Benji and Jake. As fun as it would be to take them, there’s something so hot as them giving up willingly.”

When we arrived at the train station, we both hopped out. I helped my neighbor retrieve his bags from the back of my car and hugged him, wishing him a relaxing and productive sabbatical. ‘Andrej’ thanked me, pulled the hood closer around his face to guard against the chill, then opened up his phone to get his ticket pulled up. I waited until he disappeared into the station before I got back in the car and drove off back towards the house.

I know I didn’t need to worry. Sarge and I had already discussed the plan. And Sarge was already an expert in his own right. I didn’t need to worry. But that didn’t stop those feelings of nervousness creeping into my mind. At this point, untold complications could derail my careful planning. Hell, my plans had already been derailed. Jake and Benji. I should have already started molding Andrej to my liking. Instead, I’d been stuck dealing with those complications.

No. I had to trust Sarge. He was an expert. He wouldn’t let me down.

I just needed to let the plan unfold. Which meant I needed to return home. But not to enjoy my slave. For all of this to be convincing, things needed to appear mostly normal. Which meant I needed to log some hours at work.

—--

It was agony. Knowing that right below me, straining against chains and leather, Andrej was there. Waiting for me. Waiting for me to return. To release him. To guide him. And here I was. So close and so far. Typing away on my computer as I tried to breach the digital defenses of yet another financial planning group. Of course I was monitoring Andrej on another screen, but it was not the same.

I convinced myself that this was good. Necessary even. My absence would help Andrej associate my return as a positive. He would long for me, yearn for me. The mere sight of me would fill him with joy.

Of course, this time did provide me with the opportunity to plan. Plan how best to train Andrej. I wanted to hammer out as much as i could so i’d be able to consult Sarge. Pick the expert’s brain.

As compliant and willing as Andrej already seemed, I couldn’t take that for granted. I couldn’t take the risk of assuming he’d willingly go along with this new life. I had to be sure. I needed to make Andrej mine. Fully. Completely.

But how best to go about it?

My immediate thought was whips and lashes. Traditional, perhaps. Expected. Simple. But for sensitive Andrej, it might prove too much. And scar him. It almost seemed cruel to whip him, even given this entire situation. Similarly, cock and ball torture felt too harsh for the new slave.

Even hot wax felt like the wrong approach to breaking Andrej. Every Idea that sprang forth seemed like the wrong option.

Until one idea lodged itself in my brain and would not go away. Poor Andrej had already spent so long alone, separated from me, what if that became part of his training fully? Sensory Deprivation? Teach my slave that even his own senses belonged to me. Access to them were gifts from me. He’d more easily, more willingly, rely on me. He’d see me, hear me, sense me as his whole world.

I began taking a mental inventory of all the gear I had and gear I might need to pick up. I had earplugs and headphones, hoods to deafen Andrej, the hoods, blindfolds, even tape to blind him. I had the socks, the underwear, the gas mask to even exert control over my slave’s senses of smell and taste. But touch was stumping me. I could trap Andrej’s hands easily, but touch was a whole body sensation…

Unless his body wasn’t touching anything. Unless he was suspended. Left to dangle. A beautiful bondage art piece. It would be a true test of my roping and restraint skills. But Andrej would look gorgeous floating in my dungeon. I could even show off the suspension art at Surplus.

My mind wandered again, looping back to the more painful training options. Could I fully break Andrej without any physical punishment? Would he break that easily? Distasteful as it might be, threat of punishment would be necessary. But nothing as harsh or permanently scarring as the lick of a whip. But maybe something that stung just as much.

Electro torture. I immediately placed an order at a local kink shop. They were reliable. And fast. And discreet. Order would be ready tomorrow. Excellent.

I wasn’t going to get any more work done for the day. I submitted my report to the client, then logged off. And right on time. Sarge texted me. He was ready.

I went downstairs to check on Andrej. My heart skipped a beat. He looked at me with begging, pleading eyes. He had maneuvered himself into a sitting position against the wall. But he fell forward when he saw me, straining against the chains to get to me. He really was perfect.

“Andrej, boi, I’m glad that you’re happy to see me.” I said as I approached and knelt down. I pressed my hand against his back and held firm. “Did you miss me?”

“Mmmmmm…” Andrej moaned. Not good enough.

“I asked you a question, boi.” I pressed down. Harder. “Did you miss me?”

“MMMHMMM!” Andrej nodded his head up and down against the floor.

“I missed you too, boi.” I pulled Andrej up to a standing position, then held his chin in my hand. We stared deeply at each other. “Don’t hate me, Andrej, but I have to go away for just a bit longer.”

Mmmmmm ummmmm!” Andrej tried to shake his head but my grip was too strong.

“Ssshhhhh. I know. I hate it too. I want nothing more than to stay here with you, Boi. But I have to go and do one more thing to make sure that we can stay together. Once I get back, I’m all yours, Boi. And more importantly, you’re all mine.”

—--

I got Andrej ready for a final night without me. A small dinner of a granola bar, a banana, and plenty of water. Another chance to use the bathroom. A chance to stretch his limbs before he was once again fixed spread eagle on the bed. I kissed his panel gagged mouth and stroked his hair. “Tomorrow, we’ll begin your training. I hope you’re looking forward to it.

I left Andrej in the dark, silencing his cries, his pleading, behind the basement door.

—--

A few hours later, I pulled up to the cabin in Sarge’s car. He stepped out, locking the cabin behind him before strolling to the car. He was holding Andrej’s jacket in his hand. I got out and walked over to the passenger seat and before long, we were on our way back to the city.

“Everything go as planned?” I asked, trying to remain calm. Of course it had. Otherwise Sarge would have contacted me.

“Have some faith, Bastien. I wouldn’t let you down.” Sarge reassured me. “Flawless execution. Kept my hood up, only responded in short sentences in that slight accent voice. Hardly anyone to talk to. Andrej checked his work email on the train and opened a few messages from colleagues before losing reliable service. Then he switched his phone off. Had a nice, relaxing train ride. Stopped by a local store and picked up some camping basics before collecting the keys to the cabin and settling in. Everything is unpacked in the cabin, ready for the next few months of solitude and book writing.”

“Sarge, I really owe you. Big time.”

“You’ll make it up to me, I’m sure. You already know what I like.”

The rest of the journey back, Sarge and I discussed my training plans. It was a relief to hear that Sarge had similar thinking to me. He was a good influence. I was a better dom just from being around him.

Of course, Sarge had to ask the question I wasn’t ready for. “So, how are you gonna start? Which training technique will Andrej experience first?”

My damn indecisiveness strikes again. Where to begin with my slave? Continue and escalate the sensory deprivation? Introduce Andrej to the pain and pleasure, the punishment of electricity? Or turn him into my personal art project and practice my suspension skills? How best to begin breaking my boi?

Remember to vote in the new poll, and share your thoughts in the comments! A reminder that I need at least 10 votes for this story to continue!
Last edited by gag1195 7 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Poor, poor Andrej. He needs a master who will recognize his needs and apply that gentle touch he requires with the patience due to him! I can't wsit to see how we go about this!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

What depths of submission await Andrej!

Bastien is already preparing him for sensory deprivation...leaving a bound and gagged Andrej alone, awaiting Bastien's return. And I love it how Bastien comforts him, before leaving him once again spreadeagled and muffled in the dark cellar, deprived of Bastien's company.

Bastien should increase that feeling of deprivation by eliminating one by one Andrej's remaining senses. Then Bastien should slowly introduce various stimulants, so that Andrej becomes completely dependent on (and subservient to) him. 8-)

Can't wait to see what Sarge does with Boi #8 and Boi #9!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Obviously sensory deprivation, it'll enhance the rest of what is to come.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Nearly everything is prepared now, soon the real fun can begin. Definitely have to start with the sensory deprivation.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Bootmark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bootmark »

I’ve made my vote. I’m not saying what because I always lose, lol.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

It's still sensory deprivation for me. Make Andrej into putty!!
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Volobond Andrej has to go through his training, but perhaps his Master will learn a few things along the way as well!

@KidnappedCowboy Your ideas/sentiments are clearly shared with most of the readers, judging by the poll! As for Sarge and certain potential new bois... well, the story ain't over yet!

@blackbound Obviously! I had a feeling that sensory dep. would have been chosen first, but I had to be sure!

@Pup Wingletang It seems like it took forever, and in some regards, I guess it might have, but yes! Finally, Bastien can devote most of his time to training and preparing Andrej!

@Bootmark I certainly hope you've voted for Sensory Deprivation, otherwise I suspect you're voting for the losing choice! It's okay, even if your first choice doesn't win this poll, it will still be featured eventually! @Pup Wingletang has seen his fair share of choosing the losing horse, but I hope you'll all still enjoy the story!

@Guardianbound It certainly looks like Sensory Dep. is the clear winner. Blind, deafened, putty Andrej is getting closer and closer!
My M/M Stories Here
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I went with electo torture first. the thought process was to get through that first, so he has time to think about how he doesn't want to go through that again while he is in suspension and deprivation.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] it was a good idea, but looks like it was not to be!

Also, [mention]Bootmark[/mention], did your choice win?

The Poll had closed and the results are in! What Training Should Bastien Start With? What Training Should Andrej Experience First?

Electro Torture (violet wands, electric butt plug, electrodes)- 5 Votes

Sensory Deprivation (ear plugs, hoods, sleep sack)- 14 Votes

Suspension (harnesses, inverted bondage, bondage wheel)- 4 Votes

There was a clear winner here! You readers really want to deprive Slave Andrej of his senses. And Bastien is more than happy to oblige! I hope you look forward to the next chapter, where Andrej's training will begin in earnest! And of course, thanks for continuing to vote and comment, everyone!
My M/M Stories Here
Bootmark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bootmark »

gag1195 wrote: 1 year ago Also, @Bootmark, did your choice win?
Of course not, but it won’t stop me from voting!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Socksbound @DeeperThanRed @KidnappedCowboy @Volobond @cj2125 @MountainMan_91 @Msueta@2 @squirrel @Pup Wingletang @tugfan @TightsBound @szlm1515 @ohazut @gaggedfeety @MaxRoper @Donbrown @TayDay95 @ShortSocks @bondagefreak @blackbound @LockedCheeseBird @NeedControl @Jason07 @privateandrews @Canuck100 @jackroper @fratboydanny @wataru14 @TightropesEU @AbductedAddiction @dahanband @socjuc @harukatsukino @Bradstick @Guardianbound @Wedgieboy69 @george_bound @Shadowtied2294 @DuctTapeIsSilver @BDBrit @AznSwimmer @Straitjacketed @OrdinaryWorld @Boundguys97 @_zin_ @Sockgaggedman @Bootmark @TickleTorture @ATOne

Apologies for the delay with this chapter, everyone! Exepectedly busy couple of weeks, a cold, and some general laziness on my part all conspired against me! Thank you for your patience! I hope everyone enjoys the beginning of Andrej's training and his introduction to Sensory Deprivation! Don't forget to vote on the new poll!

Part 10: Training

Monday

The drive back to the city was long. An exhausting overnight drive. Why did I choose cabins so far away? Sarge was fine. This was his normal schedule. Sleep by day, lord over his leather kingdom by night. I was less accustomed. And these last few nights dealing with new slaves were definitely catching up to me. My conversation slowly faded as I tried to capture precious sleep.

I was unsuccessful.

Sarge dropped me off at my house just as the Sun began to rise. “I definitely owe you one, Sarge. I mean it.” I waved him off.

“I’ll think of something, Bastien. Don’t you worry. For now, just enjoy this new chapter!” And then he was gone.

He was right, of course. No matter how tired I was, I had the best thing to ever happen to me waiting in my basement. But fuck, I was too exhausted to properly enjoy it. I needed to sleep. But I needed to get Andrej ready first.

It was the first day of his training.

—--

Andrej was already awake. How much sleep did my boi get last night without me? Did he miss me as much as I missed him? He whimpered as I descended the stairs. We went through our increasingly usual motions- release from the restraints, a silent breakfast, and bathroom and shower. It was agony waiting for Andrej to finish his shower. I tried my best to stay awake by gathering up what I needed to begin my slave’s training.

When Andrej finally knocked, I had everything laid out on the bed. Eagerly waiting. Ready to begin.

I unlocked and opened the door and beheld my beautiful, freshly clean, naked slave. He was completely free of any restraints except for the cock cage. And already so compliant, silently waiting. He stood there as I beheld him.

“Andrej, boi, today we begin your training. Do you understand?”

Andrej remained silent, but slowly, hesitantly, nodded his head.

I smacked him. “When you are spoken to, boi, you respond with ‘Yes, Sir’, or ‘Yes, Master’. Now, try again. Do you understand?”

“Y-yes… Master…” He said, not quite believing the words he just spoke. That would come in time.

“I mentioned on our first day together that rule 1 was about showing respect. Do you remember? Respect me, and I will treat you well. That’s all I want to do, Andrej. Rule 2, you just learned. When speaking to me, you must properly address me. Even when gagged.” I paused, letting everything sink in. Andrej opened his mouth, about to ask something, but I cut him off. “Rule 3: you speak only when spoken to. Understood?”

“Yes, Sir.” Andrej said, with a bit more feeling this time. Good.

“Alright. It’s time to begin your training. You are already very well behaved, even without training, so I suspect you’ll do well. Regardless, this will be for your own good. Before you know it, you’ll be the best boi you can be.” I picked up each item in turn and held it up for Andrej to see. “This will be your new uniform, Slave. All you’ll need to wear until I determine otherwise.”

Andrej blanched as he beheld everything, but remained silent, except for a soft whine that escaped his lips. He offered no resistance as I applied the items to his skinny frame. Leather wrist cuffs, snuggly tightened and secured with miniature padlocks. Leather ankle cuffs, similarly snug and secure. Leather thigh cuffs, leather bicep cuffs. He was a sight to see, almost perfect.

There was one final piece. It was my favorite thing to add, always saved for last. A matching leather collar. I stood over my boi, my slave, and tenderly placed the collar around his neck. Tightened just enough that he would always feel it. Locked as well. “You look beautiful. By beautiful boi.” I wrapped my arms around him and secured him tight against my chest.

But I couldn’t remain that way. It was time to begin training. And I needed to get some sleep. It was time for Andrej to become mine, completely, senses and all. To rely on me for everything. But I didn’t want to rush into everything. He was already so well behaved, but he was fragile. Still in shock. Too much too fast could be Andrej’s downfall.

So, like a frog in a pot of water, it was time to slowly turn up the heat.

I marched my slave over to the wall and attached the chain to his new collar. I kissed him once, tasting my boi, and allowing him to taste me. Just once. Before his pouting lips were sealed in layers of tight silver duct tape. It would hurt to remove, and most likely take some scruff with it, but I didn’t care. A blindfold fitted over his head. Tight. Locked. Secured with yet more duct tape.

Silent and blind, Andrej waited for more restraints. Surely more would be coming. It only made sense. Hands secured behind his back or to the wall, ropes wrapped around his arms or ankles, maybe even the straightjacket trapping him in a self hug. But I produced none of that. I simply stepped back and watched Andrej, waiting to see what he might do. Would he try to free his mouth or eyes? He was still stuck to the wall, so his efforts would still be fruitless. Would the lessons sink in this quickly?

Andrej hesitated, straining his ears to try and sense where I was, if I was still in the room. He slowly raised his hand up towards his face, felt the smooth tape over his lips, ran his fingers across his cheeks towards the back of his neck where the end had been smoothed down. I waited. I watched. And then I smiled.

The hand pulled back, away from the tape trapped face. The sticky silver untouched. He lowered his hand back to his side. I waited, to make sure. An agonizing ten minutes passed by Andrej remained resolute in being the perfect boi.

I stepped closer and cupped his face. “I knew you’d be perfect, Andrej. I just knew it.” I kissed his silver lips. “I’m so proud of you.”

“Hnnnnk hmmmmm hmmmmmrrr…” Andrej sighed out, still adjusting to my title.

He’d done well so far, but he was still untrained, and I desperately needed to sleep, so I had to take some precautions. With little warning, I stepped away, returning to my slave to add a pair of leather mitts. Just in case Andrej’s thoughts of freedom proved too strong a temptation.

“A temporary precaution, Boi. Just until you are farther along in your training.” I kissed him again. “I’ll see you later.”

He heard me walking away. He heard the stairs creak under my weight. He cried out. “BMMMMSTNNNN! BMMMMSTNNNN! PLMMMMMMMM!” How quickly his fear was able to override the rules. I shook my head and continued my climb. He’d learn in time.

—--

So as not to completely destroy my sleep schedule, I only slept until just past noon. But it was a glorious sleep. The only thing that would have improved it would have been my Slave pressed tight in my arms. That would come in time, too. I would just have to be patient. Training was as much an endurance test for me as it was for my Slave. In order to reap the rewards, the rough edges must be smoothed away in training.

I logged a few hours of work, keeping an eye on my boi. Andrej occasionally pawed at his face with his mitted hands, obviously with no success. It was adorable to watch him try, defiant though it was. But it was acceptable. It was only his first day of training, after all.

I left him in isolation the remainder of the day, well into the evening. After dinner in fact. It was getting late. My boi had long since given up on any attempts to free himself. And leaned against the wall, head down. He perked up when he heard me approaching.

“BMMMMSTNNNN!” He called out, pulling against the chain. He desperately wants to be close to me. He’s sweet. Achingly so. But not following the rules. I waited. Silent. Just out of reach. Until Andrej addressed me properly.

“BMMMMSTNNNN PLMMMMMMMSSS!” He was clearly upset. He wanted me. He needed me. But he needed to follow the rules. “BSSSTNNNNN!”

For a college professor, Andrej was proving a slow learner. It took him a few more minutes of muffled screaming before it finally clicked. “Bmmmstnn, smmmmmmr…” He lowered his head.

Hearing my title uttered by my slave, I finally stepped up and caressed his cheek. “I’m here, Boi. I’m here.”

I slowly unwound the tape gag and allowed him to drink some water. Then it was dinner time. With his hands firmly mitted, Andrej had to rely on me spoon feeding him bites of my Cajun rice and sausage. After he finished eating, he quietly said, “Thank you, Sir.”

“You’re welcome, Boi.” I kissed him, savoring his taste.

I unchained Andrej and led him towards the bathroom so he could do his business before bed. I opened the door and gently pushed him inside. He hesitated and turned back towards the door. “But, Sir, how can I go?” He held up his fists still locked in the leather mitts and gently pawed at the fastened blindfold.

“You’ll need to figure that out, Boi. Your sight belongs to me. Everything you are belongs to me. You don’t get to see until I say so. Until you’ve earned it.” I didn’t give him a chance to respond. I shut the door in his face.

I waited, listening as my slave struggled to piss blindly. I heard the toilet flush and smiled. He was a smart cookie after all. He pounded on the door a moment later, a dull thump hampered by the leather. It was time for bed. I pulled him towards the bed, stopping just long enough to lock his mitts together in front of him. I laid him down, then locked his ankles together. I applied another tight tape gag, then kissed his lips and forehead.

We’d be sleeping separately for a time. Andrej needed to yearn for me, long for me. Crave my presence. Beg for me. That didn’t make his absence in my bed any less painful.

—--

Tuesday

I woke refreshed, slowly getting my schedule back on track. I jumped out of bed, eager to begin the next day of Andrej’s training. It began much the same- freed front restraints and allowed time to relieve himself and shower. I removed the duct tape and mitts, but commanded that Andrej keep the rest of the blindfold on. After that, and some breakfast, I once again placed Andrej on the wall. This time though, I kept his hands out of the mitts and instead attached his cuffs to the wall rings. His lips were sealed once again. The blindfold remained on.

It was time to add the next stage of his training. It was time for another of his senses to become mine to control. I carefully placed earplugs, the best on the market, into Andrej’s ears. Duct tape further sealed his ears and further secured the blindfold. Sight and sound now belonged to me. Andrej would spend the rest of the day in isolation. In his own mind. Waiting for me to offer him some freedom. Any freedom. Waiting on me to gift him my presence.

—--

I remained down in the basement for most of the day, enjoying the view of my slave’s struggles and occasional moans. I lounged on the bed as I worked. I took frequent breaks though, to tease my boi. To walk close enough for him to sense me. To place the lightest touch against his cheek, his chest. To softly breathe against his neck. Everything I did startled poor Andrej, made him lean into the touch, to positively respond to my stimulation.

Lunch was particularly torturous for Andrej, as the fumes of my steaming hot lunch wafted into his nostrils. “SMMMMR! PLMMMMMS!” He begged. And correctly. I beamed with pride. But I ignored him. He’ll eat when I say.

—--

Sarge called early in the evening. “Just checking in. How’s the training going?”

“Sarge, He’d damn near perfect and it hasn’t even been two days. He’s still a bit rough around the edges. Nothing training can’t fix though.”

“Happy to hear it. You deserve some real happiness, Bastien. You and Andrej both.” We chatted for a bit before Sarge said, “I thought of a way for you to pay me back.”

“I’m all ears. Anything, Sarge. I mean it.”

“I want you to do some work at Surplus. I’ll even give you a choice. Guest Dom, ready to render services for my sub members. Or, Guest Performer, putting on a bondage show. I’ve got plenty of house bois you can use… unless you want to bring your own.”

I wasn’t sure what to say. “Sarge, I’m flattered. I just-”

“You said anything, remember? Besides, there’s no rush. I know you’re focused on Andrej’s training right now. Just think about it. It’ll be a weekend event, whichever you decide. I’ll talk it up, advertise it, build the hype. Just let me know by the Thursday afternoon beforehand.”

My mind was already whirring. He let me go shortly afterwards. His night was just beginning, while mine was slowly winding down. Though now, I had a lot to consider.

—--

Wednesday

I tried to think things through during my workout. I’d left Andrej set up like yesterday, blind and deaf, and maintained my normal schedule. That meant mid-morning workout. High intensity weight training. I needed to work up a sweat. Andrej’s training demanded it.

In between reps I weighed my options. Guest Dom or Guest Performer. If I chose performer, what would I show off? My skills were good, but even I wasn’t so prideful as to call them performance worthy. Certainly not to a crowd of like minded doms and their subs. The thought of choosing my own sub to perform with did intrigue me. Not sure if Andrej would be up for it yet. Sarge had a nice selection of bois. Jake or Benji? Intriguing options indeed.

Of course, renting out my services as a House Dom was also intriguing. More chances to refine my skills, play with some handsome subs, and maybe even make some money. There were plenty of Surplus members, sub and vers alike, who would enjoy my touch, my ropes, my whips.

But would I be ready this weekend? Andrej was doing well with his training so far. Shouldn’t I stay and continue that important work?

And of course, there were the two thorns in my side. Even if I didn’t take Jake or Benji to perform with me, I needed to check up on them. Maybe they’d actually behaved this week. I could reward them, invite them to spend the weekend with me. Work on them while Andrej continued his training.

I continued to sweat through these questions, pushing myself harder. More weight. More sweat. No answers. And I had a day to decide.

Remember to vote in the new poll, and share your thoughts in the comments! A reminder that I need at least 10 votes for this story to continue!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic