Moral Quandaries M/M (New Chapter 2/18/24) (Concluded)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

:twisted: No mercy, No escape. Revenge for the Prof!
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Andrej, so adorable... you can see the heart eye emojis floating over my head!

I voted for Benji to grow a spine and abandon Jake to whatever our Protagonist has in store for him.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

part of me wants to see only one get free for the betrayal, and potential revenge later, but a larger part of me wants to see both of them suffer for not escaping. not sure how to keep them quiet permanently though
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great to see Bastien take control of the situation, showing the kids who's boss whilst at the same time taking care of Andrej

Quandaries, quandaries.

We can't have both Jake and Benji escaping, that just removes all the drama and conflict from the situation and surely Bastien is better at his knots than that. I feel like one of them escaping but leaving the other for Bastien is the most interesting way for this to play out. My attempts to get leather bound Cliff into Bastien's ropes failed so I guess leather jacketed Jake will just have to do. Benji escapes with his stupid name but leaves Jake to his fate.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@bondagefreak Funny how our timing worked out! I hope you enjoyed this most recent chapter of Bastien showing everyone who's boss... even if there were no sockgags yet...

@KidnappedCowboy Hopefully Andrej will be in good hands with all of you voting on different outcomes! However, he and Bastien do paint a lovely picture, don't they!

@Guardianbound That is certainly the prevailing opinion, it seems. Looks like most of you want some justice for Prof. Andrej...

@Volobond Happy to see the other options getting some support! I honestly expected this result to be a bit more varied! :lol:

@Wedgieboy69 Keep one, keep both, keep all... decisions, decisions! You have touched on the big issue- how to keep these two unexpected prisoners quiet permanently...

@Pup Wingletang Again, I applaud your efforts in choosing possibly some more dramatic outcomes. Although it seems you keep picking the wrong horse! At least the current front runner option still includes leather jacket Jake remaining captive! Still a Win-Win I suppose!

Thanks for taking the time to comment everyone! I appreciate all the votes I keep getting on this story, and I'd love to hear more thoughts and ideas from you wonderful, but quieter, readers! Still a few days left to impact the course of this story! Vote! Comment! Change your Vote! Campaign in the comments! Can't wait to issue more Moral Quandaries to all of you!
Last edited by gag1195 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

We've only got one day left on the poll, but seeing as the votes haven't changed significantly in a few days, I'm going to close the poll early. So, the results are:

Jake and Benji Escape, Awaiting the Visit from Bastien: 1 Vote
Jake and Benji Do Not Escape, and Bastien Must Deal With Them (Second poll will decide their fate): 16 Votes
Jake Escapes, But Leaves Benji Behind for Bastien: 2 Votes
Benji Escapes, But Leaves Jake Behind for Bastien: 5 Votes

Clearly, you all don't want poor Benji and Jake to get off that easily. Neither of them escaping was the favorite of this poll. Maybe you just wanted to see the options in the second poll? Well, here they are! What Fate Awaits Benji and Jake? Vote and comment what you want to happen to these hapless students?

Release them, but keep control via blackmail and chastity cages

Make them the newest (permanent) entertainers of the local BDSM Club

Find them new homes so Bastien can focus on Andrej

Turn Jake into Benji’s slave, help Benji embrace his Dom Side

I'll leave this new poll up for a few days! Looking forward to what you wonderful readers choose for Benji and Jake!

@Socksbound @KidnappedCowboy @blackbound @bondagefreak @Volobond @wataru14 @Bradstick @ATOne @Straitjacketed @DeeperThanRed @Guardianbound @Wedgieboy69 @privateandrews @Pup Wingletang @OrdinaryWorld @MaxRoper @Boundguys97 @_zin_ @fratboydanny @squirrel @Sockgaggedman
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I voted to help Benji embrace his Dom side. As the more sensible of the two, I think it'd do both of them good. Besides, since Jake's scholarship was revoked, he'll have plenty of free time in bondage for his new Dom to train him...

Although I'd be happy to see them both made into permanent BDSM entertainers too.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I voted for the bdsm club because I could only choose one, but I wouldn't be apposed to them also being blackmailed into it, and some chastity cages too...
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Although one may have just followed the other...

They both need to be punished, but not executed, therefore...

You won't punish Benji by turning him into a Dom.

Andrej must still deal with them as students, even if Bastien finds them new homes.

Permanent entertainment at the local BDSM club is out. There's no redemption in that for them.

So I say release them, cage their cocks and threaten them with blackmail, if they step out of line. Once they've redeemed themselves, no more blackmail, and you can release their cocks from the cages. By then, both may have found they enjoy such lives. So, they'll seek employment as permanent entertainment at the local BDSM club. And when not working or studying, Jake is the perfect sub to his Dom Benji.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Holy moly! I missed two whole chapters!

Well, I just read them both and I just picked my jaw up off the floor! Astounding tale you're weaving here. It looks like Andrej is more than willing to embark on his new path. My heart is aflutter...

But as for Jake and Benji... They're too stupid to get off scot-free. But I don't think a lifetime of servitude would benefit either. I voted for the blackmail and chastity. Our "hero" needs to focus on Andrej, not enforce a dom-sub relationship in these two clowns. Let them go about their business, but keep watching their backs. I think that's the most fitting.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

I like the idea of keeping them under control.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

It's the club for me, great excuse to bring Andrej along for an introduction

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Volobond I suspected that you might choose that option... And you do raise some interesting points about Jake's newfound "free" time.

@Wedgieboy69 the club was definitely the early favorite, though the blackmail/cage option has definitely overtaken it!

@KidnappedCowboy My friend, my friend, you are optimistically trying to have your cake and eat it too with that comment. Trying to game the system so Benji and Jake experience all the options. Wouldn't really be a moral quandary if the answer was "all of the above"!

@wataru14 glad you had a chance to catch up! Thank you so much for the compliment! I definitely think you swayed a few votes towards the blackmail/cages option with your comment!

@fratboydanny that option has certainly surged in the poll. This has been very interesting to watch!

@Guardianbound I have no doubts that Bastien will introduce Andrej to the club soon, but probably not just yet... :D

Thanks for taking the time to vote and comment!

1 day left to vote, change your vote, and comment! What do you want to see happen to our hapless college students Benji and Jake?
My M/M Stories Here
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I had to agree with [mention]Volobond[/mention] on this poll and went for help Benji embrace his dom side. Looks like my cursed decision making continues but I refuse to follow the crowd!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

[mention]gag1195[/mention]...

I'm not trying to game the system. I opted for cock cages and blackmail. I just speculated that the two might find the experience enlightening and lead them to those other options down the road by their own choice.

It's a moral quandary for Bastien. And this option is the least challenging ethically for him. He needs to show the terror of the consequences of their actions to Benji and Jake. But he needs to tinge that punishment with some measure of mercy. The cock cages will be opened and the blackmail will stop when they've learned the error of their ways.

They will feel the sting of a paddling (as it were) with cock cages and blackmail. But it's a merciful punishment!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

And this Poll had ended! It was very interesting to see the way these votes changed! The Results Are:

Release them, but keep control via blackmail and chastity cages: 11 Votes

Make them the newest (permanent) entertainers of the local BDSM Club: 8 Votes

Find them new homes so Bastien can focus on Andrej: 2 Votes

Turn Jake into Benji’s slave, help Benji embrace his Dom Side: 7 Votes

Benji's and Jake's fate, as voted by all of you, is for our unlucky college boys to be released, but only after getting their cocks locked up and their silence ensured via blackmail! There was early support and a strong lead for making these boys permanent additions to the BDSM Club, and Turning Benji into a Dom and enslaving Jake for himself also saw an increase in support, but the first option- cages and blackmail- had a steady climb to the winning choice!

Thanks again for the votes and continued support! Expect the next chapter in a day or two! Hope you're ready to see Benji and Jake caged!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

This chapter is actually a part 1. When I was writing this chapter, it was getting very long, so I had to split it. The next chapter should be out tomorrow. There is a new poll for this chapter, but there won't be a new poll for tomorrow's chapter! Hope you enjoy more of Bastien's Moral Quandaries!

Part 5: Just A Taste

My own alarm sounded far too soon. It didn’t care that I was nestled up against my new slave. Didn’t care that I was comfortable and warm underneath these blankets. Didn’t care that I was still tired from my nighttime escapades. It just kept on beeping. Incessantly. But when Andrej began to stir, I quickly reached over and shut off the offending sound.

Neither of us had gotten much sleep. I’d purposefully set my alarm earlier than Benji’s and Jake’s a few doors down. I wanted to make sure I could get Andrej settled for the day. I wasn’t sure how long it would take me to deal with his disgruntled students, so I had to keep my new boi out of the way until we could commit fully to our new lives.

Unhappily, I roused Andrej from his slumber with a kiss to his neck and a light shake. “Hmmmmmph…” He quietly huffed into his gag.

“Good Morning, Boy.” I growled.

“Bmmmmtmmm…” He tried to turn to face me, but I was still holding him tight, locking him into his little spoon position.

“Shhh now, Andrej.” I cooed into his ear. He shuddered. “I promised that we would talk about this new arrangement. And we will. But I’m afraid that will have to wait. I still need to deal with those troublemakers stashed in your basement.”

“HMMMMMT?” He panicked, perhaps for the first time fully realizing the seriousness of his predicament. He was bound and gagged, naked, in my bedroom. I had no intention of letting him go ever again. Two of his students were tied up in his basement, maybe.

I dragged myself out of my bed and pulled Andrej with me. Picking up as I had last night, I carried my prize over to the bathroom. We’d both feel better with a nice long shower, but there wasn’t time to savor it. As I said, I needed to get Andrej settled for the day. Quickly. His nakedness proved quite helpful. I sat him on the toilet and told him to do his business. He’d been tied up for the better part of the night, so who knows how long it’d been since his last visit.

Andrej was blush pink all over. He nervously looked up at me standing a foot or so away, leaning against the doorframe. He only held his gaze for a moment before dropping his face. He didn’t want to go in front of me. As compliant as he’d been so far, he still tried to retain some measure of dignity. Some measure of control. Given how pressed I was for time, I had no choice but to acquiesce, hoping that this wouldn’t become a trend with my new slave.

I stayed in the doorway, but turned around and stared out into my bedroom. As Andrej completed his task, my thoughts drifted to what awaited me in his basement. Had those two idiots managed to free themselves? Or were they still helplessly rolling around, trapped in my ropes? Perhaps one had freed himself and left the other behind, a sacrificial lamb. That prospect enticed me. I think I’d enjoy the hunt against the boy who would abandon his friend.

And of course, if the two bumbling burglars were still beautifully trussed, what was I going to do with them?

Whatever I did, I needed to ensure their cooperation and silence. There were a few ways to go about that. I immediately ruled out taking them for myself. My opinion of them was tainted by the unknowing infraction against my own Andrej Heist. Besides, I hadn’t looked into either of their situations. I would need time to figure out how best to make them disappear. How well connected were they? No. Too many factors. I suspected that I could find a willing and welcoming new home that would be able to fully take them out of my hairs, and keep my hairs out of any subsequent investigations. That almost seemed too cruel. Almost. Though I did enjoy mulling over that possibility.

“BMMMMTMMMM!” Andrej shouted through the tape. I was miles away, forgetting my little slave waiting for me.

When I turned to face him, Andrej had the nerve to glare angrily up at me. He flicked his gaze down towards the bowl. And he’d been so well behaved until now. Well, he was bound to get a punishment sooner rather than later. Besides, he needed to be cleaned up after finishing his necessary business. Just a shame that it would now be cold.

I left Andrej and his angry eyes on the toilet and turned on the shower. “We need to get you cleaned up, Boy.” I said, moving my hand in and out of the water, pretending as if it was starting to warm up. I pulled him up by his elbow and dragged him into the shower stall.

“FFFFFMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM-MMMM-MMMMM-MMMM!” He screeched as the freezing cold water collided with his naked skin. Nothing quite like an ice cold shower on a freezing December morning! His chest heaved up and down and his breathing was quick and shallow, the body’s natural response to the extremely cold water.

“Lesson 1, Andrej. Show respect to your Master.” I turned him around so the cold water would hit his back and butt. “That angry tone and those mean looking eyes cost you the warm water. Show me respect, and you’ll get respect back.”

I made sure his bottom was clean, then adjusted the stream to hit his legs and feet. Every inch of my boy was now drenched in the ice water. It wasn’t a full shower. Even if we both needed one, it would have to wait.

I shut off the water and pulled Andrej out, then quickly toweled him off. As the water wicked off him, he calmed down, and when I pulled him in close, he leaned into my form willingly. “I told you last night. I want to take care of you.”

He nodded and nuzzled his still damp hair against my chest. God I wanted to stay like this, but I knew I had to deal with those two fuckers.

I scooped my slave up again and carried him through my house and down into my own basement. Comparing my basement to Andrej’s was night and day. His was a cluttered storage space full of painful memories and unused furniture. Mine was clean and clear… mostly. Instead of boxes and tables, I had a bevy of bondage equipment. Erected in the corner was a beautiful St. Andrew’s Cross. When ornery little Cliff was on my list of potential slaves, I’d joked with myself about renaming it St. James’ Cross when he’d be strapped into it. Next to the Cross on the wall was a series of D-Rings at various heights, easy to attach restraints and adjust them as needed. In the other corner was a cage large enough to fit most slaves comfortably… mostly. T.J. would’ve had a difficult time, but Andrej wouldn’t. Similar to the wall, restraint anchor points hung from the ceiling, along with a sturdy swing with built in restraints. A bondage horse stood near the middle of the room.

In the third and final corner was a king sized bed. Black sheets of course. Built in restraints completed the piece. Underneath the stairs were storage cupboards that house most of my rope, gags, and other toys. In the closet were the various outfits for myself while I was down here, and some restraints for my slave- sleepsacks and straightjackets and the like.

I was quite proud of my dungeon. Of course I’d had extra insulation and soundproofing installed. It was virtually impossible to hear anything coming from this basement once the door was closed. I’d told the contractor who added the soundproofing that I often slept down here to avoid traffic sounds and noisy neighbors. It was only a half lie. I did spend most of my nights here… when I had a slave to keep me company.

Andrej was shocked to say the least. Overwhelmed for sure. He was too stunned to move. He didn’t resist when I carried him over to the bed. I set him down and he just lay there. Not moving. He just looked around with his eyes, his head and neck were frozen too. He watched me, unblinking, as I collected a few new restraints and returned to where he hadn’t moved.

I adjusted him so he was laying near the middle of the massive bed. I undid his ankle ropes and attached a sturdy, but comfortable leather cuff to each of Andrej’s ankles. “HMMMM?” Andrej cried when he saw me hold up and then use two tiny padlocks. I yanked on the cuffs to show him that they weren’t coming off. He whimpered. I pulled his legs to their respective corners of the bed and attached the cuffs to the waiting restraints. Again, secured with the click of padlocks.

I hopped back onto the bed and looked down at him. “I’m going to untie your hands now. Do not move. You can’t go anywhere anyways. Nod if you understand.” He slowly nodded.

I caressed his head, then got to work. I freed his arms and wrists from their ropes and quickly replaced them with their own locked cuffs. I pulled and restrained his arms just like his legs. Adorable Andrej was now stretched out over the bed. Now for the gag.

I began to unwind the tape. “Stay quiet.” It was a simple command, and hopefully one he’d follow. I tossed the tape away and retrieved the bandanas. His mouth was now free, but dutifully, he remained silent. I held up a wide leather panel gag. It had a small pecker so I wouldn’t have to worry about him choking while I was away. I pressed it into his mouth. He didn’t resist. I pulled the strap around his head and back to the panel over his mouth. Again, a small padlock completed the gag. This panel gag fastened in the front, so the buckle wouldn’t be against the back of his neck as he lay there.

“I’m going to deal with your unruly students. I don’t know how long I’ll be gone. You’re going to stay here, safe and quiet. I promise we’ll talk soon.” I leaned down and kissed his forehead. I threw the sheet over Andrej’s body. It wasn’t exactly cold in the basement, but I felt compelled to do this. With any other slave, I would have left him exposed. What is Andrej doing to me?

—--

Ten minutes later I was backing my car into Andrej’s driveway. Might seem a bit suspicious, but I had a good enough cover story. And besides, I needed a way to move the dynamic duo in broad daylight. I was dressed as I had been last night, ski mask pulled up to look like a toboggan. That changed when I entered the house. Door closed, ski mask on. Cautiously approached the basement door. Closed. I listened. The phone alarm on the other side of the door was going off. Couldn’t hear any muffled screaming or moaning. I looked around. Nothing seemed out of place or missing. Good.

I opened the door and turned off the alarm. Two frightened, stifled groans sounded from down below. Better.

I slammed the door shut and stomped down the stairs. “mmmmmmMMM MMMMM!” Benji and Jake screamed as I approached.

I grabbed them both by their hair and pulled them up to a kneeling position. I checked their restraints. Barely any change. Either I was an even better roper than I thought, or these two were just that pathetic. Maybe both.

“Okay, boys. We’re gonna have a little chat. You’re still here, which means that you belong to me.” They shook their heads and begged into their gags. I slapped them both. Hard. “Shut up and listen. You two fucked up. We all know it. So, I get to teach you a lesson. And I am really looking forward to it. But first, we need to make sure you cooperate.”

I pulled a retractable tripod from my backpack and set my phone on it, adjusting it to get just the right shot. While currently gagged, when the tape was removed, no restraints would be visible on camera at all.

“When I remove your gags, you are going to stay quiet. Until I ask you a question, I don’t want to hear your fucking voice. Understand?” Benji nodded immediately. Jake sneered. A smack to his face and he turned into a bobble head.

Tape and bandanas removed, and behold, two quiet boys. They can be taught! I checked my phone once more and then started recording. I stayed off camera, but directed my questions to my two little stars.

“State your names.” I commanded.

“B-Benji Dowd.” Poor little Benji. He should have known better than to go along with his friend’s plan.

“Jake Mason.” Jake glared at the camera.

“Where were you the night of December 15th?” They glanced at each other and Jake’s stare intensified. Neither of them wanted to break first. “ANSWER ME!” I bellowed.

“W-We broke into Professor Stankovic’s house! Tied him up and started robbing the place!” Benji squeaked out.

“Dude!” Jake hissed.

“And why did you break into Professor Stankovic’s house, tie him up, and rob him of his possessions?”

“Because Jake failed his class and lost his athletic scholarship!”

“Is this true, Jake Mason?”

“Fuck… YES! Okay? I needed to pay tuition. He failed me, so he could pay for next semester!”

I stopped the recording. “Excellent.” I put my phone and the tripod away. “And I have good news! I’m letting you both go!”

They both stared at me with obvious distrust. Well, Jake did. Benji was too busy being frightened.

“Oh, well, obviously there will be some conditions. I assume you both know how blackmail works, right? You will do as I say, unless you want me to send that video to the authorities. Understand?”

“Go to hell!” Jake shouted as Benji gave me a silent nod.

“Don’t worry. You’ll come around eventually. For now though. It’s time to go on a little trip.”

“But-”

I shoved the bandanas back in their mouths and taped them shut. As I added bandana blindfolds, I explained. “Never said when I was letting you go.”

—--

One by one, I carried them out to my waiting trunk, through Andrej’s garage. I couldn’t pull into the space completely because the rundown motorcycle was gathering dust, but it was out of view of the street, which is what mattered most. I dumped my two idiot captives into the trunk, pressed them together and loosely tied their arms together so they couldn’t squirm so much.

Closing Andrej’s garage, and set off on my relaxing drive through the city and out to the surrounding area.

I needed to kill a few hours, driving and turning, looping back and cutting straight. Over bridges, down bumpy side streets, passed new and familiar sights and sounds. All to disorient my prisoners. I filled up on gas just outside the city, then continued down a scenic highway for a time before eventually winding my way back to my garage. They screamed and called out the entire time, but no one heard them or came to their rescue.

When my garage door inched closed, their crying died to a whimper. They were tired, starting to feel defeat. Excellent.

Benji was the most cooperative, so I moved him first. Down to my dungeon he went. Andrej balked when he saw me hefting Benji down the stairs. I worked to adjust his bonds, fastening him to the wall via my D-Rings. The gag stayed, but I replaced the bandana blindfold with the real deal.

Jake, ever the fighter, squirmed and struggled the entire time my hands were on him. So I dropped him. He hit the hall floor. Hard. but it worked in knocking the fight out of him. He offered only weak resistance when I placed him next to his accomplice and redid his restraints to match.

Then I left them to struggle. I checked on Andrej. “Are you doing okay?” the professor stared up at me. He hesitated in his answer, but he slowly nodded. “Good. I’ll be checking up on all of you periodically.” I slowly ascended the stairs. I needed to get some work done to help Andrej disappear.

And that got me thinking. I should introduce Benji and Jake to Sarge before they leave my hospitality. Sarge was a good friend of mine, and just so happened to be the owner of the invitation-only BDSM Club in the heart of the city.

I wonder… As well equipped as my dungeon was, I needed to find somewhere else to keep Andrej for a time. This would eventually be his home. But when someone did inevitably send the authorities to investigate the missing professor, it wouldn’t do to have him chained to the wall three doors down from his house.

I couldn’t risk that, could I? And if I didn’t, where was I going to keep and train my beautiful slave?

Sarge could make room at the club. Happily. But would that be a good place for Andrej right now?

I could always find space in the warehouse district. Lots of unused buildings and forgotten, out of the way places.

Maybe a nice rental outside the city? It would be comfortable.

What to do, what to do?

Remember to vote and leave a comment! Share your thoughts about this story! Remember- I need at least 10 votes for this story to continue!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Aaaaargh, the moral quandaries just grow tougher! This time, I've selected the BDSM club. Even though I think the rental would probably be best, I really wanna see all three slaves there and meet Sarge!

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Benji and Jake got the discipline they so sorely needed! Andrej is basically a saint compared to those two but I still want to see how he'll fare under a BDSM club owner. The other options seemed to have their own risks while the Sarge option is like hiding a tree in a forest. :D
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

And here's the Part 2! Like I said in the previous update, this is a continuation of the previous part. And as such, there is no new poll! The same poll- where to keep Andrej- is staying up for the duration! Hope you all enjoy this visit to Sarge's club!

Part 6: Cagey

I settled into one of my dining chairs. I usually do my work up in my office, but I wanted to be close to the basement in case something happened. I’m sure everything will be fine, but it never hurts to be ready. I set everything out and got to work. I had a lot to do today. I’d kidnapped Andrej, and a few stragglers, but that was just the first step. Now I needed to make sure I could keep the good professor.

I set up my laptop with a live feed of my basement’s security cameras. Since the dungeon was soundproof, I couldn’t rely on hearing something bad happen. I’d have to check in occasionally to see how my slaves were doing. Next to my laptop I placed Andrej’s, along with his phone. Next, Andrej’s wallet. Time to get to work.

Speaking of work, I should take a minute to explain. I’m a hacker by trade. One of those ethical hackers that companies and banks and such hire to try and digitally break into their accounts so they can shore up their protections. I do good work. Make good money. Control my own schedule. Plenty of time to devote to training my new slave and plenty of cash to support us both.

Not that I necessarily needed my more than proficient skills to unlock Andrej’s laptop. Thankfully, his password wasn’t something so simple as his wife’s name, or either of their birthdays. He was too smart for that. I half expected it to be their anniversary, but was pleasantly surprised. Then I thought about our recent conversations about his classes. One author kept coming up. Isidora Sekulić. Influential in bringing more nuanced women into Serbian literary canon. Her last name granted me access to Andrej’s device.

First things first. “Andrej” spent some time browsing writing retreats, writing workshops, book writing tips, long-term rental prices in different areas. Cabins up in the mountains, bungalows blocks from the beach, low cost studio apartments in different cities. Finally, “Andrej” settled on a campground about 5 hours north. Their cabins were affordably cheap, and even offered a discount for long term rentals. It was surrounded by beautiful forest scenery. Hiking trails, streams, camping space, quaint small town. The perfect place for a lonely professor to take time off and begin writing his first novel. “Andrej” booked a 3 month stay in one of the more secluded cabins, then booked a one way train ticket to the nearest station up north.

I dug through Andrej’s academic email, looking for the right person to contact. Ah! There she was! Sandra Simmons, the head of Andrej’s department. I kept the email short but polite. “Andrej” stated that he was extremely sorry, but that he felt he needed time away. Things hadn’t been going well for a while, and he needed a change of scenery. He was taking a sabbatical and was kicking around the idea of writing about his and Cathy’s story to help him move on. He apologized again for the scheduling inconvenience he was causing, but he was leaving on his trip almost immediately. Reception would be spotty, if it existed at all, so he wouldn’t be able to respond to calls, texts, or emails frequently. And of course, a thanks for understanding.

After that, I shut down Andrej’s laptop. Part 1 done. Now for part 2. I grabbed Andrej’s phone and went to check on my boys. My good little slave was quiet, laying still on the bed. I think he was still in shock. His former students were not so well behaved. Not even Benji. Both were pulling against the ropes keeping them attached to the wall. Jake’s hair was a disheveled mess. He’d spent the better part of two hours trying to shake the blindfold off his eyes. They moaned constantly into their gags.

I ignored the two wall flowers and focused entirely on my boi. As I approached, I noticed something delightful. There, covered by the sheets but clearly outlined, was Andrej’s erection. I wonder what caused that? The restraints? The gag? The helplessness? The continued chorus of curtailed cries? I couldn’t wait to investigate further. When I had more time.

But I still had work to do. Of course, that didn’t stop me from gently stroking our newest arrival. Andrej initially flinched at my touch, but moaned. I didn’t say anything. I grabbed Andrej’s wrist and pressed his finger to his phone. I patted his head in thanks and silently returned to my work upstairs, enjoying the sounds of futile struggle I was leaving behind.

I fired off a few texts to myself. Andrej explained that he was leaving for a long sabbatical. He asked me to keep an eye on his house- water the plants, collect packages, go over every few days to make sure things were still okay. Of course I agreed. He told me he’d drop off the spare key soon, and explained a bit of his plans. Asked for a ride to the train station. We texted like that for a bit longer. I expressed support for his plans, offered ideas of things to do when he wasn’t writing, and jokingly sent actor suggestions for the movie version of his best selling novel.

Satisfied with my two sided conversation, I shut down Andrej’s phone. Didn’t need any distractions. Or tracing.

I called Sarge. It was still a bit early for him, but I had a feeling he wouldn’t mind if I woke him up. “Hey Sarge. Wondering if you can squeeze me in tonight. I need to discuss a few things with you. I’ve got a couple of idiots that need to be scared straight.”

—--

I decided to leave my prisoners alone for most of the day, only occasionally venturing downstairs to check their restraints, gags, and blindfolds. I gave Andrej some water and half a banana. Benji and Jake got nothing. The rest of the day I left them to their imaginations and worries. I’m not sure who was tortured more, my three trapped boys waiting, or me trying to exert self control and leave them alone. I wanted to be with Andrej, to console him, caress him, to hold him close. But this was an important part of training. Andrej needed to learn that his freedom, his anything, relied on me. He needed to be overjoyed to see his master. Absence makes the slave’s heart grow fonder.

When it was late enough, I went downstairs. I needed to get the boys ready. We were going clubbing. I donned my ski mask as I descended into the basement. I undid their blindfolds and allowed them to take in the full dungeon and to watch my actions as I gathered everything necessary to get them ready for Sarge’s.

I went to the closet and pulled out two leather speedos. I tossed them towards Benji and Jake. The pile grew with pairs of leather mitts, collars and leashes, panel gags, and padlocks. With each item added, Benji’s and Jake’s eyes grew wider and then screamed into their gags. Andrej watched with intense curiosity but remained quiet. I grabbed two more items, but kept them out of their views.

I pulled two manacles from the restraint storage and walked over to the boys. I attached one end of each manacle to the wall, and locked the other ends to their left wrists. Then I held up the mysterious objects. Neither quite understood what they were looking at. They’d know soon enough. Jake first. He needed this more than Benji. I undid his belt and pants, yanking his manhood free of his garments.

“FMMMMMKRR!” Jake screamed. I didn’t care. He’d be screaming even more soon.

On cue, he bellowed and thrashed as I pressed the tight, small, slightly pinching and painful cage around his scared little cock. A tiny lock satisfyingly clicked closed. I slapped Jake’s ass and left him to wail. Benji was crying and shaking his head. I slapped him. Then I repeated the process. He didn’t fight, but continued to beg his muffled pleas. Another satisfying click. I held up the keys for both to see. And then I tossed them off into the corner, far out of reach.

“I know we already talked about you two staying quiet, but… consider this extra incentive. Like I said, just because I’m letting you go, it doesn’t mean you’re free of me. I’ll be checking up on the two of you. I’ll even help you get some release. But your dicks belong to me until I decide otherwise.”

Both shook their heads. Both were pitifully begging, even Jake. I gave a silent ‘you’re welcome’ to the university students who would be spared Jake’s jocky, cocky vibrato. “Now, I'm going to untie you a bit at a time so you can change. We’re going on a little trip before we part ways.”

I undid each of their hands that weren’t manacled to the wall, as well as their ankles. I commanded them to finish stripping off their pants and underwear, their shoes and socks. I collected their clothing into a pile off to the side and tossed each of them a leather speedo. It took some persuading, and a few more smacks, before the boys’ caged cocks disappeared into the snug leather. I kicked their shoes back to them so they could slip them on.

I retied their free hands to the wall, then moved the manacle down to lock around their ankles. Only then did I release their hands fully. Shirts came off, and I even allowed them to undo their gags. I instructed them to replace them with the panel gags. Jake grumbled and cursed the entire time, but both followed my directions.

I told them to turn around and put their hands behind their backs. The leather mitts were forced over their fists, joined together and locked. The collars were tightly fastened to their necks and I gave a few cursory tugs on the attached leashes.

There was just one piece missing. I couldn’t risk anyone seeing their faces.

I held up a pup hood to Benji. He’d been a good enough boy to earn the hood. He barely fought back as I fitted it over his head and tightened it so he couldn’t shake it off. Jake’s hood was a lot less kind. All black leather. Four holes, two larger ones for the eyes, two smaller ones that hovered over the nostrils. He did not want to wear it. What a surprise. But he couldn’t compete with my strength and determination. Plus he was exhausted. Jake vanished, and as I finished lacing up the hood, only an angry slave remained.

I released my hooded hoodlums from the wall and gathered up their leashes. “Time to go boys.” I yanked. They jumped closer to avoid choking. “Don’t wait up.” I told Andrej. I didn’t know how long this would take. My boy might as well get some sleep. He definitely needed it. To help with that suggestion, I turned off the basement lights before locking the door.

I led my slaves into the garage and into the backseat of my car. Once they were buckled in, I fished the blindfolds out and put them back on. They fit nicely over the two hoods and would effectively keep their terrified, prying eyes contained. My identity safe, I removed my ski mask. Didn’t want to draw unnecessary attention.

The drive to Sarge’s club was easy, but I again took a more circuitous route to confuse my guests. When we finally arrived, the club had been open for hours. I wanted these boys to see the place in all its glory. I donned my ski mask and removed their blindfolds. They blinked and looked around the car.

We were in a parking deck. Or, more accurately, we were in the sub-basement of a parking deck. The entrance to this floor was gated off. You could only access it with a club membership I.D. I pulled them out of the car and led the pair on a short walk towards the club’s entrance.

Jake spotted a security camera stuck up in a corner, and pulled and jumped, screaming through the gag and hood to get the attention of whoever was manning the camera.

“Shut up, Boy.” I tightened Jake’s yoke. “Private, closed circuit camera. Not part of the full system. They see you, but they don’t care. You’ll see why soon. Come on.”

The entrance to Sarge’s club, Surplus, was as nondescript as you could picture. Looked like a maintenance closet in the middle of the parking deck. Even had the word MAINTENANCE etched on it. If you didn’t know better, you’d assume there was electrical equipment or industrial cleaners behind the door. Of course, it was locked. I knocked. Three quick raps. A pause. One tap. Pause for two beats. Two fast raps and a final thudding bang.

The word MAINTENANCE slid partly away, and a dark void greeted us. It waited in silence.

“Aegis with two new boys. Sarge is expecting me.” I said matter-of-factly.

The eye hole slowly closed. A pause. Waiting. Sarge always made me wait. What a bastard. Jake pulled against his leash. I yanked again. Benji stood as still as he could.

A series of clicks and thunks as the multiple locks on the door were undone. Then the nondescript door opened, and the three of us were swallowed into the darkness. The door slammed shut behind us. Locks were turned. Benji sobbed. Jake screamed.

“Boss is waiting for you at the bar, Aegis.” The shadow said. I knew it was Porter, the bouncer. I’d been here enough time to recognize him even if my eyes hadn’t adjusted yet. I thanked him and pulled my captives into Surplus.

We walked down a long hallway. As we moved further in, faint lights began to illuminate our path. Red neon cast long, seemingly wrong, shadows. Benji jumped at every sound. Jake’s eyes darted in every direction, desperately seeking an escape. One final door at the end of the hallway. Beyond, thumping music sounded.

There were no locks on this door, no shadowed guard. I pulled the door open and into heaven. Hell for some, like Benji and Jake, but heaven for me, and hopefully soon, Andrej. Leather and rubber as far as the eye could see. Not far due to the dim and shadowed lighting, but it was still glorious. Many of the exquisite male forms were restrained in some manner- straightjackets, harnesses, bridles, hoods similar to Benji’s and Jake’s, rubber bodysuits, cuffs, ropes, and gags. And that was just the main floor. Couches, chairs, and tables rimmed the room and house even more groups in various states of being restrained or being the one to restrain. More doors and hallways led to private playrooms and other intimate spaces.

I skirted the edge of the room so Benji and Jake could take in as much of the club as possible. I slowed as we passed the stage, where an intricate shibari routine was being woven onto a gorgeous twink. He couldn’t have been much older than the two twinks tethered to me. They noticed that too and recoiled from the stage as much as the slack would allow them.

Finally, we arrived at the bar. And just as Porter said, Sarge, the man in charge, was waiting at the end of the bar. He was shirtless, except for a harness, which showed off his tattoos. Thick inked lines ran up and down his arms. His head was shaved, but he sported a neat beard. Alluring leather gloves and leather pants suited him perfectly. He had a pint in one hand, a riding crop in the other, and was entertaining himself by teasing one of the Club’s houseboys, whose name escaped me.

“Aegis!” He said when he saw me approach. He dismissed his boy and stepped up to give me a firm hug. Sarge’s hug and smile could put anyone at ease. Part of his charm. “Come, come! Let’s talk somewhere quieter, and more private!”

Our strange quartet disappeared through a door not too far from the bar, and into Sarge’s private rooms. We settled into comfortable leather mid-century chairs in his office, while Benji and Jake stood behind me.

Sarge and I talked for a while, catching up. He was my friend after all. But this wasn’t just a social call. “So, as you can see, I caught these two idiots last night. I’m not too worried about them. We’ve already talked, right boys?” Both quietly nodded. They were clearly overwhelmed by Surplus. “I am planning to release them.” Sarge started to speak up, but I held up a hand to stop him, then pulled down Benji’s speedo to show off the cage.

“Nice and tight!” Sarge smiled hungrily.

“And I’ve got some incriminating evidence stored safely at my house in case these two get a little mouthy.”

“Excellent.”

“I had considered donating them to your fine establishment. I know Surplus could always use more houseboys and performance models.”

“And what fine boys these two would make…” Sarge purred.

“So, I thought I’d show these two what could have been.”

Sarge nodded. “Ah, so another incentive to behave. So, you weren’t kidding when you said you wanted to scare them straight!”

“I’m not really in a joking mood right now. Think we can give these two a more in depth tour?”

“That can easily be arranged!”

“I knew I could count on you, Sarge.” I leaned in and whispered, “When we have a free moment, I also want your opinion on my other situation. I’m becoming too indecisive about my plans.”

“That won’t do at all! I’ll happily help you figure things out… After we help your two bois here! Hope they are ready!”
My M/M Stories Here
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

At this point I'm just going to pick the shittest options to prod Bastien's plan towards disaster lmfao

He wants to protect Andrej by... checks notes giving him no dignity when going to the bathroom, drenching him in cold water, and invading his privacy by using his electronics.

Cool and normal!

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

These updates are coming fast and furious, I love it. I voted for a nice quiet place, it could be quite restorative for Andrej

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I've changed my vote! Andrej needs a quiet transition period, and keeping him in a secluded rental would be much more suited to his needs.

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

First, absolutely hot chapter, [mention]gag1195[/mention]! 8-)

I particularly love the way Bastien deals with those two, little twits! :twisted:

I opt for Bastien to keep Andrej in his cellar dungeon. Bastien need to acclimate Andrej to this new life. That's the role of a good Dom. Bastien may trust Sarge to treat Andrej well, but Andrej is scared right now...uncertain what's going on. Bastien needs to build up bonds of trust with Andrej. Bastien needs to keep Andrej in a familiar enough environment to accomplish this. Or else he risks turning Andrej completely off him. Andrej will only think he's been kidnapped by sadists for their kicks

Keeping Andrej in the cellar dungeon will help him to understand Basstien cares for him, will protect him, and will teach him know his place. Once that is done, he can introduce Sarge to Andrej in the cellar dungeon, let him play with Andrej there, and then introduce Andrej to the BDSM club.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I know he said that he would release the students, but I think it may do them some good to spend a little time at the club first.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic