Moral Quandaries M/M (New Chapter 2/18/24) (Concluded)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Moral Quandaries M/M (New Chapter 2/18/24) (Concluded)

Post by gag1195 »

@Socksbound @DeeperThanRed @KidnappedCowboy @Volobond @cj2125 @MountainMan_91 @Msueta@2 @squirrel @Pup Wingletang @tugfan @TightsBound @szlm1515 @ohazut @gaggedfeety @MaxRoper @Donbrown @TayDay95 @ShortSocks @bondagefreak @blackbound @LockedCheeseBird @NeedControl @Jason07 @privateandrews @Canuck100 @jackroper @fratboydanny @wataru14 @TightropesEU @AbductedAddiction @dahanband @socjuc @harukatsukino @Bradstick @Guardianbound @Wedgieboy69 @george_bound @Shadowtied2294@DuctTapeIsSilver @BDBrit @AznSwimmer

Welcome to Moral Quandaries! This story is a group choose your own adventure style story! Each chapter will pose an important question, and you readers will vote on the answer. That voted answer will then affect the next chapter and so on! So in a sense, you wonderful readers will help write this story along with me! I hope everyone is ready to answer some Moral Quandaries! Don't forget to vote and leave a comment! Can't wait to read your thoughts and ideas!

Part 1: The Perfect Boi

Who am I? I am you. You are me. But it doesn’t really matter does it? I can offer you a picture of what I look like, but you can easily imagine yourself in my shoes… Unless you’d prefer to be under them? Whatever you think of me throughout this journey, I only ask that you do not judge me. Together, we can shape this story into something magnificent.

—--

It was time. Well, almost. There were still plans to make, decisions waiting for answers. But I was ready. I was ready for this challenge. I was ready to claim and train my own slave.

I know it is illegal, immoral, unethical. But this challenge will be the ultimate test about me as a Master. And that idea gives me a rush to every fiber of my being. I’ve been the master to a few men before, old boyfriends mostly. But it was always so… safe. And in the end, those men couldn’t give me the thrill I really wanted.

But, I’m not going to let a few lackluster experiences from the past stop me from going after what I want, what I deserve. I have the experience as a Master to train my new slave. I have the gear and space to keep him secure. I have the skills to make sure he isn’t found. The only thing I didn’t have was him. Yet.

I couldn’t, I wouldn’t just take any guy off the street to make into my new slave. I had to be careful, methodical. I had to be fully prepared. After planning and researching for months, I finally narrowed it down to three perfect candidates.

Cliff

The first candidate was Cliff. Full name: Clifford St. James. He came from old money, though you wouldn’t know it from looking at him. He’d been slumming it as a mechanic in the city the last few years. Oh, he still cashed checks, allowances from his family, and collected inheritances. But, he was distant from his family, some falling out about not wanting to marry who his parents wanted, not wanting to follow in the business footsteps of his father. His tenure at the rundown auto shop would almost be admirable, if Cliff wasn’t such a shit mechanic.

He had no training, and no one at the shop seemed inclined to fix that. In fact, Cliff’s lack of skill seemed intentional. He was a looker, it can’t be denied. Clients would request his services specifically, to enjoy the eye candy. Cliff would smile, wink, and proceed to do a shit job. But the clients wouldn’t care, or they wouldn’t notice. They drive off, happy and horny. Then they’d return a week or so later to get their car fixed again.

I’m not too proud to admit that I fell for this grift a few times myself. There’s just something about Cliff. He’s very pretty to look at. Almost like a Greek Statue. He was also an amateur boxer, again slumming it in one of those old boxing gyms that have been around for 80 years. That training and his mechanic work kept him in amazing shape. That is what first put him on my radar. That, and the way his gaze would linger on my own physique, when he thought I wasn’t looking. Unfortunately, Cliff’s alluring nature was undercut by his attitude.

From my conversations with Cliff while he worked on my car, I also learned that he is a grade A punk. No respect, no manners. No amount of lustful staring from him would make up for the fact that he was an asshole. That terrible attitude will be fun to train out of him! Which leads to the pros and cons of Cliff:

Pros: He is gorgeous. He is fit and athletic, which means he will be able to withstand some of the more intense training. And with his punk manners, that more intense training will be needed. I’m looking forward to breaking Cliff of his bratty, spoiled behavior. If things work out, I can also keep cashing those old money checks for a time.

Cons: Even if he doesn’t want to admit it, he is well connected. It will be difficult to make him disappear from his family. He also has his job and his gym, both of which will note his absence before too long. His boxing training will make him more difficult to capture and contain until I can train him. But that is all part of the challenge!

T.J.

The second boy on my list was T.J. Whitaker. T.J. was a rising star in some social media circles. An up and coming influencer on instagram and tiktok. He was a hunk, but with a softer face. T.J. had that All American, Boy Next Door quality. It’s no surprise he was making a name for himself. He started as a fitness blogger, but also shared information about his dating life and his outdoor and travel adventures.

I didn’t know him personally, but I knew he was just a few hours down the road from me. He didn’t have much family, just a sister he was close to. T.J. was the enigma of my list. It was hard to figure out where the real T.J ended and the “influencer” T.J. began. However, his sweet and seemingly genuine vibe was endearing. He’d make such a compliant slave. But acquiring him presented some unique challenges.

Pros: T.J. was a certified hunk, even more muscular than Cliff. Again, that body would better withstand some of my training plans. He came off as kind and gentle, despite his size; he would be easy to mold into a sweet little slave. He didn’t appear to be the fighter that Cliff was.

Cons: As an influencer, a sudden disappearance would be immediately noticed and investigated. Cliff has a well connected family, but T.J. has his sister, and a small army of parasocial fans thirsting after each shirtless update. Making T.J vanish would be difficult, maybe impossible.

Andrej

And then there was option three, Andrej. Andrej Stankovic was my neighbor. He was also a professor of Eastern European Literature at the nearby university. I don’t know if I could go so far as to call him a friend, but he was the most familiar to me. I’ve never missed one of his potlucks, even if they were full of his stuffy academic friends talking about long dead poets. At least the food was always good. And of course, Andrej was adorable. Not near as muscular as Cliff or T.J., but still in shape. He was also older than the other two on my list.

In some ways I felt sorry for Andrej. He was a widower. His wife, Cathy, had passed away a few years back. Cancer. It had hit him hard, as one might expect. Especially since the rest of his family was still back in Serbia. He didn’t have any children. Maybe I could help poor Andrej?

Pros: Unlike T.J. and Cliff, Andrej had no strong relationships to worry about. Professors take sabbaticals all the time, and I could always wait until a university break to act. I was also close enough to a friend to earn easy access to his home. There was trust there. Unlike the other two, Andrej was also less muscular, which would make capture and training easy. Perhaps, Andrej needs a strong hand to help him out of his funk. I could be that for him.

Cons: Because he is my neighbor, I have to be careful. I couldn’t keep him with me, at least not at first. When his disappearance is discovered, and police descend on our quiet street to investigate, I cannot afford to have him close by. I also cannot mysteriously vanish either. So I must find somewhere safe and secure to keep Andrej until the case goes cold. That isolation from everyone, including his new master, might only increase Andrej’s downward spiral.

Whoever I chose, it would be a commitment. In a perfect world, I’d take all three, secret them away, and spend my days training and enjoy my trio of slaves. But the world isn’t perfect. One slave to capture and train is enough for now. I could always acquire the other two later on, but only after my first boi has been completely molded. And I was looking forward to that process. Shaping my slave into the perfect specimen for his new master. Savoring his service, his need for me. All the fun the two of us will have.

But of course, a decision must be made. Who will have the honor of being my new slave?

In order to keep this series going, I'll need at least 10 votes per poll!
Last edited by gag1195 1 month ago, edited 68 times in total.
My M/M Stories Here
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Omigod! I love this, [mention]gag1195[/mention]!

I voted for Andrej! He's lonely. A a professor, he's always in charge. Now, he needs a man to take charge of him. 8-)

As a neighbor, you know his routine...and easier capture. ;)

He's less muscular...you can train him in working out, as well as working for you! :twisted: :twisted:
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Had to go with Cliff here, he sounds like he needs some attitude adjustment.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I'm with [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention], [mention]gag1195[/mention]!
Andrej all the way! I'm into twinky, smart, well-behaved and well-mannered subs, so he's by far the closest match. Also, he's a lone widower and his kidnapping and ensuing initiation into slave life would be more complex and require more planning. Definitely rooting for him to be chosen!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I see I'm already in the minority, but I would pick TJ! Kidnap is difficult indeed, but breaking someone into a slave is its own dire challenge, and I think the protagonist should start slow. TJ can be manipulated, and with today's influencers being quite willing to take social media breaks, I'm sure it'll be a more simpler than expected road. And then our Protagonist can start molding him into a sweet slave.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

I love this concept! But it's so hard to choose!

But I will vote for Andrej, as well. Cliff's enslavement would be a punishment. TJ's would be cruel. But I think Andrej could gain something from it. A mutually beneficial for both slave and master.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

This is really interesting idea and I am 100% down for this! All three options are very interesting but I went with Cliff.

Cliff was raised in a place with a lot of money which means he has some privilege to him. Breaking him will be very interesting as he realizes daddy’s money means nothing anymore as he has a new daddy.

From a narrative element as well, the rich family is going to do more to find him then social media and a sister. They can afford private investigators and such. TJ sister can’t do much then look herself and get the police involved. Tj’s fans could only do so much unless they got his disappearance broadcasted to more than just his fans where news outlets would get involved. Either way, having a rich family look for cliff would be a great substory.
ATOne
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ATOne »

I feel that TJ is the most mysterious and will be fun to train as we uncover the true TJ from social media TJ. He’s also got the most to lose as he realizes his new life away from social media glory.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@KidnappedCowboy Thank you friend! You bring up some good points for choosing Andrej. He does seem quite lonely, and could use the Protagonist's strong hand. And I'm sure Andrej won't complain about a new workout routine!

@blackbound Cliff's bratty attitude could definitely use some adjusting! Even if it will be a struggle!

@bondagefreak Andrej will require some interesting planning to successfully capture! There certainly is a lot of vocal support for Andrej, even if the voting doesn't reflect that!

@Volobond I'm happy to see there's at least some love for T.J.! I also like your thought process. T.J.'s sweetness would definitely make him a good slave!

@wataru14 Thanks! I agree! it's a tough choice! I don't even know which of the three to pick! Your reasoning is quite interesting too! Certainly punishments and cruelty are to be expected in a situation like this, but I like your thinking for Andrej!

@Bradstick Hmm... you raise some good points about Cliff. There's definitely potential for some storytelling tension involving Cliff's family. But I also wouldn't underestimate dedicated fanatical social media users! :lol:

Genuinely, thank you so much everyone! I didn't expect this story to get so much support so quickly! I see that we've already passed the 10 vote minimum, but I'll leave the poll up for a bit so everyone that wants to has a chance to read and vote! And in case anyone decides to change their vote! Obviously, the next chapter won't happen until the voting ends, so We'll all have to wait to see who you all choose as the lucky boi! If you haven't commented and shared your thoughts, I'd love to read them!

Again, thanks everyone! I'm looking forward to the story we end up making together!
Last edited by gag1195 6 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Cliff. Appealingly bratty - ripe for being taken down a peg or two - and, bless him, he's got all leathered up in preparation!

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

This may be a bit of a risky choice but I'll go with T.J.

He's so far the most mysterious choice, which makes it more interesting to me. I have a feeling that there's more than meets the eye under his clearcut persona. As far as the narrator goes, I think he can use T.J.'s account to post regular updates and obscure his absence.

With his endearing looks and penchant for modeling, there's a lot of potential in training him to act as his master's eye candy.

Also, great idea [mention]gag1195[/mention]! No matter which options win, I like the discussions and ideas this story will bring.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Feels like I'm late to the party, but I voted for Andrej. TJ is a close second. But I like me some professors, haha. Great first installment, will be interesting to see where this goes.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I really want to see Cliff taken down a peg, but I think he is the hardest one to pull off successfully
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

For me it has to be Cliff,
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@ATOne apologies! I think your comment snuck in as I was writing my previous one, and I didn't get a notification! Welcome to the forum and thanks for taking the time to comment! And thank you for voting! I love the small support T.J. is getting and the musings of a more mysterious side to our hunky influencer!

@Straitjacketed I have to wonder how much Cliff's outfit in the picture is affected votes in his favor! Regardless, he currently seems to be the most popular. We may well see a leather-wrapped brat taken down a few pegs!

@DeeperThanRed Thank you friend! I definitely took inspiration from your Dungeon Crawler's story, so I'm happy to see you enjoying the beginning of this interactive tale! And again, I love that all three bois are getting some votes and support! T.J. certainly has the potential to be hunky and beautiful eye candy for his master!

@Guardianbound Not late at all! Still time for the votes to sway one way or another! I know Andrej and your own Professor silverfox are pretty opposite in many ways, I have to agree. There's just something about an attractice professor...

@Wedgieboy69 Lots of people definitely want Cliff to get an attitude adjustment! :lol: I'm exited to determine who the (un)lucky slave will be! But, no matter who is chosen, there will definitely be some twists, turns, and complications involved!

@privateandrews thanks for your vote and comment, friend! Cliff seems to be holding onto the lead, even if he may regret it later!
Last edited by gag1195 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

So what we're seeing here is a split vote between the S&M fans, who are mostly rooting for Cliff to be humiliated and taken down a peg, and the softer more nurturing crowd that's rooting for poor lonely Andrej to be "taken in & adopted".

As a Daddy-type Dom myself, S&M holds very little appeal to me. My dominant personality stems from strong paternal instincts, so wanting to protect and bring some measure of stability and happiness to lonely Andrej comes as naturally to a guy like me as breathing.

As far as I'm concerned, claiming the outcast/downtrodden Omega of the pack (in this case Andrej) and personally seeing to it that he's safe, nurtured and well-cared for will always take precedence over crushing the will of a mannerless upstart like Cliff. Cliff can be as bratty and as mannerless as he wants, but as a Daddy-type Dom, the most important part of my mandate is leading, protecting and watching over the weakest members of the pack. In this case Andrej.

He's alone, he's quiet and he's been through lots of hardship and grief. He needs and deserves to be cared for and protected.
If the readers decide that crushing bratty Cliff is more important, I'll gladly take care of Andrej myself ;)

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I'm going to have to add my vote for leather bad boy Cliff. He doesn't seem to be adding much to the world as a mechanic and the skills he does have seem like they would be much better put to use in a different line of work!

I was almost persuaded by [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] but I think we need a real challenge for this slave training exercise.

Great idea [mention]gag1195[/mention].
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

In a surprise to [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], I think I'd go for Cliff.

He sounds like he deserves it, and getting Andrej means preying on a vulnerable person and could very well lead to disaster.

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@bondagefreak You're right, there seems to be two distinct camps being formed in the comments/votes. And it's so interesting to see that happen. I can't say I'm surprised that Cliff, being the brat in need of some punishment/attitude adjustment, is currently the most popular. I somewhat expected that outcome. The punishment/reform idea is just a very popular one! I definitely didn't expect Andrej to get as much support as he has! For a story about kidnapping someone and turning them into a slave, there are some surprisingly sweet and endearing reasons behind voting for the lonely professor! You certainly make compelling arguments for choosing Andrej! And although I have no doubt you'd treat Andrej well, I wouldn't count him out just yet. Even if Cliff is chosen, there may be opportunities for T.J., Andrej, or both to still be involved. It all depends on how we shape the story!

@Pup Wingletang Maybe our Protagonist can help Cliff improve his mechanic skills... after some other important training of course! Glad you're enjoying the set up!

@OrdinaryWorld thanks for reading and commenting! You are definitely in the majority in your thinking. I think a lot of people want to see Cliff's attitude adjustment!

Things are shaping up to be very interesting for our Protagonist and his new slave! I'll leave the poll open for just a couple more days, so there's still time for things to change! I know there are some T.J. supporters, but the race is clearly between Cliff and Andrej right now! If you haven't voted/commented, or want to change your vote, the window is closing! Don't lose your chance to affect this big story outcome!

And of course, thanks again for everyone who has voted and commented! I can't wait to offer more Moral Quandaries soon!
Last edited by gag1195 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

After [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] last comment, I switched my vote. Having us as the reader take in the lonely boy and make him submit to what we decide is better than the bratty option to me. I’m also more of a sub so I’d be enjoying this more from the subs view. I am not a bratty person at all, so I would not be able to relate to Cliff as the story progress that I would be able to with Andrej.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I went with Andrej. Not surprising since I generally prefer the gentler side of things. [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] nailed it - S/M guys lean toward the brat, gentler guys like the prof. I'm sure you'll make a great story with either option, but maybe we can find a way to capture both.

Or all three? (greedy I am)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 1 year ago In a surprise to @bondagefreak, I think I'd go for Cliff.
He sounds like he deserves it, and getting Andrej means preying on a vulnerable person and could very well lead to disaster.
Indeed, that is quite a surprise coming from you, young man ;)
I should, however, point out that given the OP's track record as an author, it's safe to assume that the final outcome of this unfolding adventure will be a life of fun, peace and happiness for the protagonist and his new ward. I'm pretty sure the end will justify the means in this scenario.

Glad to see you voting though.
Who would've thought we'd be in for such a tight race?

Boundguys97
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boundguys97 »

Someone needs to break this tie or they’ll have to tie up both Andrej and Cliff (not that I’m complaining 😅)
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Boundguys97 wrote: 1 year ago Someone needs to break this tie or they’ll have to tie up both Andrej and Cliff (not that I’m complaining 😅)
I swear, its a conspiracy! I think everyone has gotten together to make sure the vote stays tied!

Less than 24 hours until the poll closes! If we don't get a clear winner by the end of the poll, We'll do one more runoff poll between Cliff and Andrej!
My M/M Stories Here
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Come on guys, there's only 11 hours to go on the poll and Andrej has pulled ahead by one vote! You can't let [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] get his own way!

Look at Cliff in that wonderful leather outfit. He already has a chain around his neck. Wouldn't he look so much better with a few ropes wrapped around him and that big hanky put to better use! Wouldn't it be fun to watch as he slowly learns his new place in the world, providing far better service than he currently does as a mechanic?

Our protagonists is looking for a proper challenge and Cliff embodies this. I agree that Andrej needs help and support but surely this would be much better as an open overture of friendship rather than to be kidnapped, whisked away to some unknown location and turned into a slave.

Don't give bondagefreak what he wants - vote for Cliff!

(Sorry bondagefreak! :D )
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic