Moral Quandaries M/M (New Chapter 2/18/24) (Concluded)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

At the risk of completely undermining my argument on the last poll and appearing incredibly fickle - give [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] what he wants! I guess this shows why you should focus on issues and not people!

But seriously, the banner at the top of every page on this site says 'Stories of Tie Up Games'. [mention]gag1195[/mention] has come up with the perfect excuse for more people to be bound and gagged and you all want Bastian to sneak around in the dark, avoiding the opportunity! And who knows, if he takes this option maybe he will get the chance to deal with a bothersome detective somewhere down the line!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

From my point of view, going by the more "gentle" approach fits into the first choice Bastien made better. If this was an RPG, I'd say that option two fits into his stat distribution better or would make his choices more consistent.

However, this is a story and what makes for a more uniform character doesn't always make a more interesting story, hence why I went with the first option: I want to see more conflict (and make [mention]gag1195[/mention]'s job harder :twisted: )
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Remembering this is fiction, I see no reason for Bastien to be sneaky. There's little doubt he would persevere in any tussle with intruders. Not knowing he's basically invincible at this stage of the story, he may choose to be sneaky rather than forceful, but I'd definitely prefer him being proactive and showing his soon-to-be captive what sort of strength he possesses.

Take 'em down, mister!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I see the campaigning has once again begun in full force! I won't comment in favor of either side, but I am enjoying seeing the responses from you all!

@bondagefreak and @DeeperThanRed I appreciate your desires to see a more conflict heavy story! Even if I don't fully appreciate @DeeperThanRed's less than noble reasoning! :x

@Volobond You raise interesting points too! What is the nature of a Dom in this situation... Hmmm... quite the debate!

@Pup Wingletang Not fickle at all, in my opinion! Like you said, these votes are for specific issues/possibilities, and not the people making the arguments. We'll have to see how this vote turns out!

@MaxRoper If this was a more traditional Choose Your Own Adventure, there would definitely be choices and paths that end very poorly for our protagonist. Invincible may be a bit too strong though! :lol:

Thanks for continuing to share your thoughts in the comments everyone! While this poll is not quite the intense tie of the last one, there's still time for things to change!

Also, to remind everyone: I day left to vote, change your vote, and voice your opinion! What will Bastien's approach be?
Last edited by gag1195 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Wow! What a story!
I have always LOVED interactive tales on this site, and [mention]gag1195[/mention] has made us privy to quite THE creation here!

Now I'm only sad I didn't stumble upon it sooner! I could have made quite some interesting turns in the polls! Even though Andrej is quite THE pick for a slave and certainly my pick too, had his introduction to the story not been such a close tie, I can't say I wouldn't have introduced some malice to the play and cast my support to Cliff! Such lawful evil! :twisted: ( kidding, maybe)
But, as someone has already said here, and I quote:
Too bad. You snooze, you lose!
Suck on it, losers! Hahaha :lol:
I suppose I snoozed and as a consequence, lost : (

Speaking of that same someone ( ahem ahem [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] ahem), I have to say that his big dom words regarding the most current poll did persuade me, and my choice rested with his that our soon to (hopefully ) captor should `Confront the Intruder(s) and stop them`
Though my vote doesn't make that much of a difference ( hence why I decided to express it, even though it is after the 1 day mark, speaking off my time zone, it thankfully doesn't set off the balances!); the second option, and the winning one, is still very valid and will, no doubt, have an interesting result to read!
Can't wait to see it, [mention]gag1195[/mention]!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Who knows? Our man may actually have NO CHOICE but to confront the invader(s) even though his mind will be set on snatching Andrej up and running off with his bounty 8-) If such a thing were to happen, it'd be a "two birds, one stone" type of outcome.

Excellently written chapter, [mention]gag1195[/mention]!
You have us on the edge of our seats, both literally and figuratively ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

The Poll has ended! If you've been checking in on this one, you won't be surprised by the outcome this time! Unlike the first poll, one option remained popular amongst those that voted! The results are:

Confront the Intruder(s) and Stop Them: 10 Votes

Sneak Through the House and Attempt to "Rescue" Andrej: 17 Votes

Overwhelmingly, the votes were in favor for Bastien to be cautious, and instead of seeking a direct confrontation, to do his best to sneak through the house, avoid the intruder(s), and hopefully take Andrej for himself!

Thanks for voting and commenting everyone! Stay tuned for the next chapter, which should be up in a few days!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Sockgaggedman Glad you're enjoying it so far! Sorry you missed the first vote, but happy to have you here for the remaining votes and story!

@bondagefreak it is certainly a very real possibility! Depending on how things go in the next chapter/poll or 2, the "Confront the Intruders" option may stick around in the polls!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]ATOne[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Boundguys97[/mention] [mention]_zin_[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]

Sorry for the delay! Had to work out a a bit of writer's block and deal with a busy few days! But it is here, the next chapter of our interactive adventure! I look forward to see how the votes shake up for this one! I'm sure it will be quite interesting! Also, because of the Thanksgiving Holiday here in the U.S., I'll leave the poll open for a day or two longer than usual. I know people will be traveling or spending time with friends and family. I want to make sure everyone who wants to vote gets that chance! Alright, that's enough from me, enjoy your next Moral Quandary!

Part 3: Shadows

I was furious. Rage was beginning to take control. I wanted nothing more than to barge in, confront my would-be adversaries, my competition in crime. Andrej was mine, and would be coming with me. Tonight. No matter what.

Then Andrej’s face flashed in my mind. Scared and concerned, the professor’s pitiable face remained in the forefront of my thoughts as I considered my options. As much as I wanted to charge into the gaping darkness to fight shadows, I needed to be smarter. I needed to be careful.

I didn’t know these intruders. How many were there? Were they armed and with what? Were they simple burglars, looking for a quick score from a lonely widower? Or were they like me, hoping to abscond with the widower in tow? If I rushed in, Andrej might be put in danger. I could be injured trying to take my new slave. If we were too loud in our confrontation, a neighbor might hear and call the police. No. If I wanted Andrej, and I did, then I would have to be stealthy, silent. And most importantly, patient.

I know there is a chance that some sort of direct confrontation might happen. Andrej’s home, like my own, was not the largest piece of property. Depending on the number of intruders, it is entirely possible that one discovers me. I patted the restraints in my bag. I was ready for that, if it came to it. I’m sure Andrej wouldn’t complain about me using some of his intended supplies on these other assailants.

I took one final deep breath, letting the cold night air calm my nerves, then I silently stepped into Andrej’s dark kitchen.

I didn’t dare close the backdoor. I hardly breathed. Every step was laboriously slow as I cautiously shifted my weight to check for creaking spots on the floor. I ducked behind the kitchen island and waited. I listened. The first floor was completely quiet. No noise, no lights, no shadows stalking in the darkness. Still, I waited, wanting to ensure that, in fact, there was no one on this level. Besides me.

I heard something upstairs, but it was impossible to discern who or what it was. Again, I waited, checking the shadows that I could see. Nothing moved in response to the sounds upstairs. Perhaps I am paranoid, but I don’t think anyone could blame me. If there was ever a circumstance, this would be it.

At last content that no clandestine encounters would surprise me on the first floor, I slowly crept out from behind the counter and began my overly cautious, half crouch walk towards the central hall. I listened intently, trying to figure out how many burglars I was dealing with, where Andrej might be at this moment, and most importantly, if anyone was descending the stairs. I could hide in quite a few spots around this house, but not if I was caught partway up the stairs.

Right now, I was starting to regret my choice of outfit. I’d worn my leather jacket on purpose. Not just because it was dark, cloaking my impressive frame in shadows. I’d worn it for Andrej. The good professor is a smart individual. Even with my ski mask, I had no doubts that Andrej would recognize not only my familiar stature, but also my whispered voice. I wanted to remove no doubts about who was leading him into his new life. I could already picture the look on Andrej’s adorable face when he realizes that it is me stealing him away.

Now, though, I was terrified of every movement. I tried to be as precise as possible. I couldn’t afford for the creaking of my jacket, usually an extremely sexy sound, to be the alarm that would alert the other criminals to my presence.

I waited at the bottom of the stairs, listening again for movement, looking once more for shadows. Just as with the first floor, the second floor was pitch black… except for the occasional beam of light originating from the master bedroom. That flashlight confirmed that at least one intruder was in the main bedroom.

No shadows, no footfalls on the stairs, not light bouncing down to the first floor. I crept up the staircase, one board at a time. I whispered a silent thanks that Cathy hadn’t gotten around to taking the carpeting off the staircase. That extra cushioning muffled my black combat boots, which would otherwise have made my ascent boisterously difficult.

Because these homes weren’t large, and the properties were pressed closer together, the original builder designed the main stairs to turn at a right angle halfway up. I paused at that landing, refusing to fully turn that corner towards the upstairs. Again I listened and waited. Not that it would matter at this point. Unless Andrej had a secret compartment halfway up his staircase, I was a sitting duck. I just had to make sure I wasn’t going to be caught unawares.

Closer to the top of the second floor, I could hear what was happening much clearer. Voices were whispering. At least two of them. The whispers were arguing with each other. Occasionally undercut by a third, muffled voice. The third voice sounded despondent.

So, two intruders and one already subdued Andrej.

Again, the rage began to boil. I was meant to be the one who tied Andrej. I was meant to rescue him from his life in the doldrums and help him the way he needed to be helped. That started with that first tie, there in his bedroom. They robbed me of that. Yes, there would be countless more restraints in Andrej’s future, all by my hand, but that important initial experience would forever be tainted by whoever was in that room.

No. I had to focus. I had to get Andrej out of there. Along with a few other important items I needed to enact the poor professor’s disappearance. These other invaders were complicating things to a degree I did not appreciate. I had to know what they wanted.

I leaned around the corner to hear the hushed disagreement better.

“...Done enough! It’s just a grade!” One voice was doing his best to whisper as quietly as possible.

“A grade that cost me my scholarship, bro!” The second voice, clearly the angrier of the two thieves, was doing a poor job of staying quiet.

“Please…. Suffered enough?” The first voice was definitely harder to hear, but I was picking up as much as I needed.

“Need that ten grand for tuition. Prof’s gotta have plenty here to pay for that.”

The two obviously college students continued to argue back and forth. I retreated downstairs.

I had to do something. They weren’t really interested in Andrej himself, but I couldn’t afford for them to go off and pawn his belongings. If any of those items were traced back here, Andrej’s disappearance would be investigated, and sooner than I was ready for. Plus, I needed Andrej’s wallet and laptop, among other things. Couldn’t let these two bumbling burglars make off with them.

I needed to get them out of the house, without them taking too much, and leaving poor Andrej alone, preferably bound and gagged and ready for me. I had to think. They couldn’t be too terribly experienced with this sort of thing, judging by their divided front and disagreements, and in front of their captive. One of those students was nervous, reluctant. He would be my focus. If I could get him out, I had a feeling the other would soon follow.

Now, I just needed to scare the timid thief… scare! That’s it. I needed to become a living shadow. A shade, a spirit. I was going to haunt Andrej’s house.

It was the middle of the night. In a dark house. Their nerves were working in overdrive with this stressful situation. They weren’t thinking clearly. They could be more easily tricked. Leaving me with my treat.

I wasted no time. I quietly opened the washroom door, ready to duck inside. Then, I hurried to the kitchen. I would only get one shot at this. If I fucked up, I was made.

I took a deep breath. Now or never. I tensed, then slammed the back door closed.

As silently as I could manage, I rushed back to the restroom and pulled the door. Not fully closed, but flush enough to not be noticeable. The impact was immediate. Within moments, two sets of footprints pounded over my head as the students hurried to investigate. They’d abandoned the pretense of their quiet breaking and entering. The fear was starting to take over.

The two young men raced past my washroom hideout and into the kitchen. I saw glimpses of the flashlight frantically moving every which way to locate the source behind the slamming door. I heard the back door being opened then closed again, no doubt one of them investigating the backyard, looking for someone. The other student continued to wave the flashlight around. Every corner was suddenly a frightening monster or intimidating intruder that needed to be illuminated.

My plan was working. Now for stage two.

I carefully emerged from the bathroom, just enough to reach the basement door. I twisted the knob to release it from the doorframe, then silently slithered back into my hiding spot. And I waited.

Like a truly haunted house, the basement door slowly began to creeeeeeeeeeaak open. One of the boys yelped. Probably the hesitant one.

“Dude!” He whisper-yelled. “The- the door!”

“I know!” The other one snapped, trying to cover his fear with false bravado. “Come on, they’ve got to be downstairs!”

“What! Go down there? Let’s get the fuck outta here!”

“Not yet!”

The angry one was clearly the one in charge. He marched towards the open basement, his timid friend following close behind. Then they stopped. They must be staring into the yawning abyss of a darkened, silent basement at nearly three in the morning. Whatever confidence they had was waning. Nevertheless, I heard the unmistakable shuffling down the stairs. Not as fast as their descent towards the kitchen door, but they were moving down into the depths.

I just had to be patient. Just a bit longer.

I slowly exited my hiding spot and peered into the darkness of the basement steps. The two investigators had made it to the bottom landing and were snooping, looking for… well, me.

Again I slammed the door to the basement. Another scream. Both were freaking out. I wasted no time and dashed up the stairs, hoping that their own heavy footfalls would disguise the sound of my footsteps up to my prize. I rounded the landing and vanished out of sight just as the basement door whammed open. I heard more footsteps, then the backdoor opened.

At last, I was alone with Andrej. I entered the master bedroom, and the sight I saw took my breath away.

There was Andrej, sitting on the floor, propped up against his bed. He was completely naked. Did he sleep naked? Or had his students done this to him? His wrists were bound in front of him using thick, sturdy rope. He was currently holding his restrained hands down over his crotch, his only source of modesty. He was gagged with a few strips of tape. While the ropes around his wrists were effective enough, that gag was pathetic. Luckily, I was prepared.

I slowly approached my new slave. He was terrified. He tried to back away, but had nowhere to go. He whimpered and looked away from me. I understood why. From his perspective, I was simply a third intruder coming to bother him. In some ways, I suppose I was. But I was much more than that. I was his future.

I didn’t say anything as I crossed over to him. God he looked beautiful like this. He just needed a few of my adjustments to be perfect, but already he looked just like an obedient little slave. And he was already acting like one too. His hands were bound in front. His gag was complete nonsense. His captors had been gone long enough for him to have reached up and freed his mouth at the very least. Yet here he remained. Bound and gagged, sitting on the floor, and staring up at his assailant with defeated, pitiful eyes.

I knelt down and caressed his arm, then his face with my leather glove. He shuddered at my touch, but remained still. He scrunched his eyes shut, refusing to look at his newest burglar. I set my backpack down and unzipped it. I needed to secure his ankles and fix his gag. Though Andrej was behaving, I had no way to know how long he’d remain that way.

I grabbed his chin and forced him to face me. Andrej groaned as I firmly squeezed his lower face, but he opened his eyes and looked up at me. I held up a finger to his lips and he slowly nodded. I released my hold on his chin and carefully peeled the tape off his lips. With my other hand, I fished out two bandanas. I grabbed his chin again and pulled his mouth open. He was so good. He didn’t fight, didn’t call out. He dutifully accepted the bandana and allowed me to thread the second bandana through his teeth. I yanked his head down so I could tighten the ends of the cleave gag together. I pulled out my own roll of tape and wound a few rotations over Andrej’s mouth. That would certainly hurt his stubble when I decided to remove it, but for now, it would keep him silent.

I didn’t need to worry about being silent any more, but I still worked without talking. Andrej hadn’t noticed that it was me enhancing his restraints, but he’d figure things out sooner rather than later. Like I said, he was a smart little cookie, and that made him even more attractive in my eyes.

I produced a coil of rope and pressed Andrej’s ankles together. The soft rope wound around again and again. Cinch the knot here, and my prize wouldn’t be sneaking off. Not that he was trying to, but I prefer to be thorough. Another coil of rope around Andrej’s lower torso and arms to keep his bound hands down and away from his gag also allowed him to retain that last bit of his modesty. He wouldn’t be able to cover himself for much longer, but for now, I could allow him that last little kindness. I ruffled his hair and pressed my gloved hand against his petite chest.

And Andrej sighed. Whether contentment, or weakness, I couldn’t say, but it didn’t matter. He was a natural. Andrej was already acclimating well to his new life in restraints. I couldn’t stop myself. I leaned in and whispered, “Good boy.”

“Hmmm?” Andrej seemed to awaken from a stupor. He looked at me closely, perhaps truly for the first time. There was the spark of recognition. Andrej knew who was behind the mask.

But I didn’t have time to savor this beautiful moment. I felt something suddenly pressing into the small of my back. Andrej’s eyes went wide, darting from my obscured face to something directly behind me.

Fuck.

“Looks like we aren’t alone, Bro.”

The students hadn’t left after all. I was so stupid. Careless. I should have checked that the two thieves had actually fled Andrej’s house. And now, I was about to be as stuck as my new slave. And I only had two options. Neither were smart. But I was in a desperate situation. I had to do something to protect myself and Andrej. But how best to respond to this unforeseen circumstance.

I could turn and fight. Take my chances against these two college students and attempt to overpower them.

Or I could surrender. Join Andrej in bondage, hope they left soon, then work to escape and finally take Andrej.

Cast your vote and share your thoughts! How should Bastien react? Remember, I need at least 10 votes before this story continues!
Last edited by gag1195 6 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Brilliant new chapter. I feel like I'm going to bounce back and forth for this poll but for now I want our protagonist to have a nice gag talk session with our Prof here. Helping each other escape will be a great bonding experience.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A very suspenseful chapter. Too bad Bastien let his guard down at the end but he was understandably distracted. So nice to see Andrej being such a good boy.

OK, Bastien, you tried to be sneaky and it hasn't worked. It's time for you to stand up in front of Andrej and show those college boys who's boss and the proper way to bind and gag someone.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Andrej really does fit the role of a submissive rather well. Not only he does look amazing in mostly aesthetic bondage, but he might also have a penchant for being tied up. I loved his submitting to Bastien and he even recognized him!

My first impression of the two intruders was that they were just a couple of jokers and while I may have just underestimated them, I think Bastien has a reasonable chance against those two. Though, I'm going with the "surrender" option, as I don't think the burglars are that big of a treat and I think Bastien and Andrej can use some bonding time.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Wonderful chapter...a real Thanksgiving treat...Bastien will end up trussed up like a turkey. :o

I voted to have him confront the intruders, The story did not go the way I wanted, but the chapter is hot! 8-)

Now, I'm hoping Bastien stuffs those turkeys who subdued Andrej and are about to subdue him! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

If he plans to be a Good Dom, Bastien would be well served to spend at least a little time trussed up so he knows what it feels like. This is his chance.

I have complete faith in his ability to escape these two bozos after a brief time bound.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

having Bastien tied up and unmasked puts a big obstacle in the story line. I think the only way is to have him fight and win, tieing up the young punks. the one sounds like he needs to be knocked down a peg or two anyway. it would also potentially let andrej let his guard down toward him a little for "saving him", and make it easier to finish the kidnapping. as a writer, its the only way I see to not write yourself into a corner. just my 2 cents....
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

I agree with [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention]. If Bastien surrenders his cover will be blown. If he fights, wins and ties up the others he will make Andrej more comfortable and unsuspecting of what is to become of him. Thanks [mention]gag1195[/mention] for the wonderful continuation!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

A lovely chapter! I was just as mesmerized as Bastien at how much of a good boy Andrej is. I think we chose his first slave well. I picked the option to try and overpower the thugs. The sneaking was good but he let his guard down, and a couple of skittish college boys aren't gonna stick around after a display of force.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Great chapter! Our poor guy let his lust get the better of him, but judging by the way his victim looks, I don't blame him :lol:

As for the poll, I went with the fighting option. Even if the chances are 2 vs 1, our protagonist should be able to put on a good fight, considering he's dealing with students and that he's much more swollen and buff than them.
And even if, say, by some chance, he is beaten, he'll most likely be bound anyway, so it's kind of a two birds one stone situation, as I see it. Why surrender yourself without a fight if the outcome will ( probably) be the same?
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

In my opinoin the protagonist should try to overpower the two students... he seems strong and sdesperate enought to go for it!

Fantastic chapter [mention]gag1195[/mention] !
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Guardianbound The idea of Bastien and Andrej mumbling to each other through their gags is quite the visual!

@Pup Wingletang I think most of us would been understandably equally distracted in Bastien's place. Especially with Andrej being so well brehaved!

@DeeperThanRed Your reasoning is interesting, though I love the support for Bastien and Andrej getting some bonding time!

@KidnappedCowboy The one good thing about the holidays is that I often have enough time to squeeze out some dedicated writing time! I know this next chapter will come out after turkey day, but there's still plenty of opportunity to dress some birds!

@MaxRoper I like this idea- don't dish it if you can't take it- sort of situation. And then Bastien would have even more motivation to get some revenge on these two students!

@Wedgieboy69 There's always a way out of these literary situations! But it is a situation for Bastien to prove himself to his new slave!

@fratboydanny It would certainly be quite the display for Andrej's sake, if Bastien is successful in confronting the other intruders!

@Volobond I'm glad that Andrej is getting more and more support, especially considering how close that first poll was! Looks like the confront and try to overpower option is proving popular! We'll have to see how that pans out!

@Sockgaggedman Again, I certainly couldn't don't blame Bastien. Andrej is just too enticing! Also, I like the way you think! Win-Win indeed, regardless of the results!

@squirrel Bastien is certainly desperate in this situation... but then again, so are the students! And of course, poor Andrej will just have to sit there and watch!

Thanks so much for the continued support everyone! I love seeing the poll grow and all these comments and ideas! It looks like there is a clear winner, and I'm not sure things will change, but there is still plenty of time to affect the poll and leave your thoughts in the comments! Bastien's and Andrej's fates are in your hands (As well as our two inconvenient college students!)
My M/M Stories Here
Boundguys97
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boundguys97 »

Bastian should definitely overpower them. It’ll let Andrej know who’s boss.
Also, maybe a sequel can include Bastian and a newly trained Andrej teaming up to get Cliff.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

The Poll has ended! Not much of a surprise, but the results are:

Fight and Try to Overpower the Two Intruders: 21 Votes

Surrender, Join Andrej, then Work Together to Escape: 8 Votes

Overwhelmingly, you wonderful readers want to see Bastien confront the intruders, assert his dominance in front of Andrej, and maybe even teach these college students a lesson!

I've had a busy week since the Thanksgiving Holiday, and a busy weekend ahead, so I don't know exactly when I will have the next chapter up! Thanks for your patience and continued support of this interactive story everyone!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Part 4: Confrontation

I was mentally kicking myself. How could I have been so stupid. Why didn’t I double check that these two idiots had actually left? I let my desires blind me to the need for caution. And now I was staring at the wrong end of this situation. I had to weigh my options, and quickly.

If I surrendered, I’d be exposed. Entirely. Andrej’s disgruntled students would rope me up alongside my quarry. They’d remove my mask, and although Andrej already discerned my identity, I didn’t want these two idiots seeing my face. That would open up unforeseen complications when their professor goes missing. Besides, How could I claim to be the firm, yet guiding master to Andrej if I let myself be trussed up as easily as my new slave?

No. I needed to act. I needed to put these two youngsters in their place. Though they didn’t know it, they overstepped. They threatened my slave and his safety, and acted against me. I needed to take charge of this situation. And fast.

I slowly raised my hands up, playing along with the student’s demands. I felt the object poking into my back. It wasn’t sharp. Not a blade. It could be a gun. Not good. Despite my confidence, I was not, in fact, bulletproof. I could only hope that the college age intruder was gunshy. But I needed to be careful. This was a stressful situation. One wrong move and he could turn trigger-happy.

I slowly stood up, but as I did so, I looked down at Andrej. The room was still swathed in darkness, but there was enough light from the windows for the restrained professor to see the glinting in my eyes. I winked at him, hoping to give him some small reassurance. I turned to face my two annoying assailants.

I got a good look at them for the first time tonight. Neither of them wore a mask. Amateurs. This was clearly not well thought out on their part. Which meant I needed to be very careful. They were nervous. Nervous with a gun. They weren’t unattractive though. The one with the gun, the “brains” of this little scheme, had a mop of blonde hair but a nice face with some seriously sharp cheekbones. His light frame was covered by a leather jacket. At least one of them dressed appropriately. Mostly.

The other one, the cautious voice I’d heard, was wearing a dark blue sweater. His short, reddish hair curled away from his face. He was a bit taller and more muscular than his friend, but neither were as big and tall as me.

I could easily take either of these idiots on, gun or no gun. Two on one were still not great odds, though. Whatever I did, I needed to keep Andrej safe, and keep these two imbeciles from ruining my plan. And I needed to keep my mask on.

The gun toting student, the blonde one, spoke. “Wh-What are you doing here? Who are you?”

His bravado was cracking. I just needed an opening. I had to take him out first. The other would fall in line, of that I had little doubt. But for now, I needed to play along. “Could you ask the same thing. Didn’t expect competition.”

“Competition for what?” The blonde asked, keeping the gun trained on me.

“Look, kid.” I said, keeping my voice calm. “Why don’t you go about your business and let me go about mine.”

“Who are you?” He asked again, raising his voice. “Who does this guy think he is?” He turned to look back at his timid friend. He really is an idiot.

There was my opening. I lunged, my shoulder connecting square into his chest. With one hand I knocked the gun out of his hand. The boy had no control over his own weapon, and the firearm fell easily out of reach. I tackled blondie fully to the ground. As much as I would have loved to wail on this cocky little shit, I needed to make sure his accomplice didn’t run. I couldn’t afford any loose ends. But that meant I needed to take care of this one quickly.

I was on top of the blonde student, keeping him trapped with my impressive musculature. I reared back and slammed my fists down into his stomach. The cocky student sputtered and coughed as the wind rushed out of him. He weakly hit against me arms and chest with his pathetic punches, but his body couldn’t produce enough strength for his hits to be threatening. His entire frame shook with each wheezing breath. That would keep him indisposed for now.

I grabbed the gun that had fallen nearby and pointed it at the taller, timid intruder. Until now, he’d stood stock frozen in fear, especially when I pounced on his leader. But strangely, he didn’t react to the firearm pointed at his head. Curious.

I hefted the gun in my hand and fired a shot, aiming to the redheaded student’s right. Or at least I tried to. The trigger didn’t work. No, not didn’t work. Wasn’t real to begin with. God Damn kids fooled me and Andrej with a realistic looking fake gun. Most likely from the University’s theater department.

I chucked the gun at the tall student, who recoiled and ducked to keep his head safe. I jumped up and grabbed his stupid sweater. As the student was yanked closer, I also punched him in the gut. Hard. He toppled towards the floor, stopped only by my controlled grip on his clothing. I pulled him back to the middle of the room, taking a moment to close and lock Andrej’s bedroom door. Now we were all stuck in here together. Good.

I threw rusty hair down next to his friend who was just starting to recover. I had to work fast. I grabbed my bag and pulled out my supplies. Andrej may not need these restraints, but they’d be useful nonetheless. I was missing my handcuffs now, though. I pulled out a zip tie and descended upon the cocky blonde.

I flipped him over and straddled the young stud. I wrenched his arms behind his back and connected his wrists with the zip tie. Tight. Maybe too tight. What can I say? I was pissed at these two idiots.

I took another zip tie and hopped over to the red headed student. Again, I flipped the incapacitated boy over and quickly joined his wrists behind his back with his own tightly tightened zip tie.

The blonde bozo was not happy about my turning the tables on him. He kicked at me with renewed vigor and spouted a string of expletives. Loud. Too loud. Loud enough to potentially wake the neighbors and threaten my plans. Thankfully, I had plenty of bandanas. I produced one and crammed it into his gaping mouth.

“YOU FUCKING SHIT FUCKER BASTAR-GGGGMMMMMMMFFFFMMMM!” He screamed. Rotating the roll of duct tape a few times around his head further silenced his annoying complaints.

Thankfully, Rusty next to him had remained quiet. I think the shock of this entire evening had completely broken him. No Fight. No Flight. Pure Freeze. I left him alone for now. Blondie and his misbehaving kicks needed to be dealt with.

I wrestled with his flailing legs, finally getting both trapped in my arm hold. Another zip tie over his jeans, socks, and ankles, and finally things were peaceful. Relatively. For good measure, I zip tied Rusty’s ankles as well.

Blondie was wriggling around underneath me, trying desperately to escape. Couldn’t have that. Nothing that more duct tape couldn’t solve. I grabbed the roll and wound it around Blonde Boy’s chest, then rotated around to wind more tape around his legs, above and below his knees. It didn’t stop him from struggling, but it did completely remove any lingering worry that I had about his escape attempts.

However, silenced as he was, I wouldn’t be getting any info out of Blondie. I left him to writhe around on the floor and instead turned my attention to poor, stunned Rusty. I grabbed that lumpy sweater and propped the boy up against the wall. I slapped him a few times, leather making contact with his cheeks.

“Wake up, Boy. I’ve got a few questions. And you’re the only one who can answer.” I gestured to the two bound and gagged prisoners in the room. I could only wonder what Andrej was thinking right now. Was he impressed? Was he terrified? What he turned on?

The slaps appeared effective and Rusty shook himself out of his stupor. “Are you going to hurt us?”

I patted him on his head. “So sweet. Did you think the same when you broke into the professor’s house and ambushed him in the middle of the night?”

“That was all Jake!” He cried, nodding towards his blonde accomplice. “This was all Jake’s idea!”

“And what exactly was your plan here?”

“Jake failed Prof. Stankovic’s Intro to European Lit class and the professor refused to change his grade. Jake’s on the swim team. Or was. Failing Stankovic’s class cost him his scholarship. So, he thought…”

“That the good professor, who was just doing his job, should have to pay this idiot’s tuition?” I finished. Rusty nodded.

“You’re not gonna hurt us are you?” He asked again. “We were just gonna take some stuff and leave! We didn’t even tie him up too badly, he could get out, we’d just already be gone!”

“No, I’m not going to hurt you.” He visibly relaxed. “But I can’t let you go, either. You two need to learn a lesson. And since the professor is indisposed, it looks like I will get to take over this class.”

“Wha-?” Rusty started, again interrupted by a bandana entering his mouth, followed by duct tape.

I left the scared boy to struggle. Struggle is a strong word. He was moving around, but he had neither the vigor or energy that his dumbass partner did.

I leaned down in front of Andrej. I cupped his head in my leather clad grip. He leaned into it and mumbled, “ Mmmstmmm…” My heart soared. My slave was perfect.

“I need you to be patient for just a bit, Andrej. I need to deal with these two. I want you to stay right here, just like this. Can you do that for me?”

Andrej nodded. He was confused, scared, but he nodded into my hand. The hand of someone he knew and trusted. And right now, I was the lesser of two evils he experienced tonight.

I stood back up, straightening and tensing my muscles. I turned to my other two captives. I grabbed my backpack and pointed at the taller student. He was white as a sheet. “Don’t move!” I commanded in a loud voice full of confidence and anger. He shrunk back against the wall and silently nodded.

I stepped over to Jake, the blonde boy blunder. I gripped the collar of his leather jacket and pulled him up. He awkwardly stood on his bound legs, unhappily and involuntarily leaned against me for support. I held him close for just a moment, letting my firm muscles envelope him. Then, using those impressive muscles, I hoisted him up and rested him on my shoulder.

“HMMMMM?” He screamed, not liking his current predicament.

“Shut the fuck up.” I said, smacking him on his ass. I carried him out of the room and closed the door behind me. Neither Rusty nor Andrej would cause too much trouble. They were well behaved boys. Jake however needed some special attention.

With the intruder threat neutralized, I didn’t have to worry about quietly and stealthily sneaking through Andrej’s house. Feeling like the king of this little castle, I held my head high and marched down the stairs. I quickly checked that the back door was indeed closed and locked, then I approached the basement door.

Jake screamed the entire time. I ignored him. No one came to his rescue. And once he and his friend were downstairs, we could have another chat. Just had to get them ready first.

I opened the door and descended the shadowed steps leading down below the house. Safely underneath the foundation and out of view of the street or insomniac neighbors, I flicked on the lights. God they were blinding after so long spent sneaking around in the dark. Andrej’s basement was packed to the brim with furniture, boxes, clothes, and other items. I recognized that most of the items were things that his wife owned or wore. He really was having a hard time, wasn’t he? I wonder how often he even came down here?

I found enough space near the middle of the basement and dropped Jake. Literally. I wasn’t careful. Like I said, I was pissed at these two idiot college boys. “Ugmmmmf!” He groaned when he collided with the cold basement floor.

I didn’t say anything. I silently got to work. I pulled my own pocket knife out and released Jake’s ankles, cutting away the zip tie holding them together. His leg’s freedom didn’t last long, and the zip tie was quickly replaced with white rope. I planned on keeping Jake and his friend for a bit, at least. The rope would allow me to safely keep these two for as long as was necessary. The zip ties were useful, but not great for long term holding. I similarly cut away the duct tape holding his arms and legs. Rope would soon replace those restraints.

“Alright, Jake. I’m going to release your hands now. Don’t move, if you know what’s good for you.” I waited for a response, but Jake just grumbled and rolled around. I punched him in the back. “Understand, Maggot?”

“MMMS, Gmmmd!” Jake complained, but nodded.

I freed Jake’s hands and the little shit immediately swung them wildly. He tried to twist and shift out from under me, but I was too strong for him. His punch connected with my shoulder, my arm, my abs. They hurt, but not enough for me to back off. I grabbed his wrist and wrenched it up and back in a painful hold.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUGGGGGMMMMMM!” he screeched as he arm was unnaturally twisted up towards his neck.

“Listen you little shit!” I growled. “You have pissed me off more than you can possibly understand tonight. Do. Not. Try. Me.” I pulled his other arm up. “Cooperate you bastard and I won’t break your fucking arm.”

I pressed harder on his twisted arm and Jake screamed, then nodded. I eased back on my hold, letting Jake’s arms fall and relax. He didn’t fight as I grabbed his wrists and secured them together behind his back. I replaced the tape with more rope, and soon, cocky Jake was trussed up nicely. Almost. I took one more length of rope and joined Jake’s limbs in a tight hogtie. This was another reason I replaced the zip ties. This hogtie would be painful enough for them.

“You just stay here and think about the shitty decision making that landed you here, while I go grab your friend.” I smacked his duct taped face and left him to squirm on the basement floor.

I stomped up both sets of stairs and returned to see my well behaved prisoners following orders. Wonderful. I wanted to rush to Andrej and sweep him up into my arms and take him away to his new life. But I couldn’t yet. Soon, but not yet. Rusty needed to be taken care of and the three of us needed to talk.

Rusty didn’t resist or call out as I hefted him over my shoulder and carried him down to the basement. He didn’t resist as I replaced his zip ties with rope. He groaned unhappily when I added the tight hogtie, but other than that, he remained complacent.

I fished through their pockets for their cell phones and wallets. Which of course they brought. God these two were stupid. I checked their IDs. Jake Stevens and Benji Dowd. Benji, not Benjamin. Weird. Student IDs, credit cards, handful of cash, “If lost, please return to…” info cards. They both had the same address written on these little cards. College roommates, then. Off campus roommates. One of the myriad apartments that dotted the city around the University area.

“So, Jake… Benji… let me explain a few things.” I squatted down in front of my captives. “You two fucked up. Royally. Because you came across me, and messed with my plans. And now I need to make some plans for you two.”

The pair begged into their gags, but I held up a hand to silence them. “I could perhaps be swayed to some level of mercy. After all, I am hardly innocent tonight, either. But I can’t just release you two. That would be too easy. So, here’s what I’m thinking…”

I leaned in even closer and began explaining my very sporting proposal. “I am going to leave here tonight with the good professor. I’m going to come back tomorrow morning to check on you two. Which means you have until I return to escape my ropes. If you manage to get loose, congrats, you get to leave the house. But you won’t be free. Not entirely.”

I held up their wallets, waving them in front of their faces. “For one, I’m keeping these. For insurance. If you do get out before I get back, you are not to contact the police. And, if you get out, you are going to leave everything in this house alone. I don’t give a shit about your tuition. Get a fucking job. Sell some of your own shit. I know where you two fuckers live, and I will be paying the two of you a visit later to return these. That’s only if you get out though…”

I let those last words linger. Poor, timid Benji started crying. He was terrified. Good. Jake was pissed. He scowled and growled, but underneath, I could see his fear. Excellent.

“If you don’t get out by the time I return to check on you two idiots… well, I don’t want to spoil anything, but let’s just say, I get to decide what to do with you…”

I used Benji’s finger to unlock his phone and set an alarm for 8am. It was about 4 hours from now. Enough time for them to challenge themselves, to attempt to earn their freedom. They’d be determined, but also distracted. Their imaginations would be running wild thinking about what terrors and horrors I could subject them to.

I used Jake’s finger to unlock his phone and then turned it off. Didn’t need them trying to unlock it and call for help. “These phones will be waiting for you at the top of the stairs, boys. If you do get out, you can collect them. Oh, and one more thing. If you get out, DO NOT call an Uber to this address. Leave out the back and walk a few blocks away to the store on the corner and get a ride from there.”

I grabbed my bag, stuffed their wallets inside, and marched up the stairs. I shut off the lights, plunging the basement back into darkness and called down, “I’ll see you in a few hours!” I closed the door behind me, silencing the students’ pitiful cries.

Finally, finally I could continue with my original plan. I returned to my boy, my slave, my Andrej. He perked up when I appeared from the shadows. “Bmmmmstmmmm!” He called, hopeful and expectant. Was he excited to see me? Was he waiting for me to free him? He was adorable. I continued to ignore him for just a moment. There were a few things I still needed. Namely, Andrej’s cell phone and wallet. I powered off the phone and placed both in my bag. I also grabbed his laptop from the small desk in the corner. I would need that later. I went to his closet, looking for one last thing. There!

I returned to Andrej holding his new motorcycle jacket. The leather crinkled in my hand and sounded heavenly. I knelt down and draped the sexy jacket over his shoulders, then zipped it up around him, further trapping his already bound arms and hands.

“Hmmm?” Andrej raised his eyebrows in confusion.

“Andrej, I need you to trust me. Please don’t freak out, okay?” I waited for him to nod. “I’m taking you with me. You’re going to be mine.”

“WHMMMMM?”

“Shhhh!” I held a gloved finger to his lips and gently stroked his hair. “I want to help you Andrej. I want you. Please trust me. You do, don’t you?”

Andrej began to shake his head, but stopped, and slowly nodded. I could have melted right there. “Now, I need you to stay quiet while I move you. Can you behave and stay quiet for me, Andrej?” He nodded. I never stopped petting his head.

I shouldered my bag and then gently lifted my handsome slave into my arms. Not the crude, sack of potatoes, over the shoulder carry like I’d done for Jake and Benji. Instead it was the comforting, secure, bridal style. Andrej pressed close to me, nuzzling into the crook of my neck. I held him tight. It was cold outside, the harsh freezing December chill had comfortably settled over our city. And poor Andrej was very naked. I’d warm him up when we got back to my place, and hopefully his jacket would help.

I carefully descended Andrej’s stairs, back towards his kitchen, out the backdoor which I locked, and then as silently and swiftly as I could, I hurried back to my house, tucking Andrej close against me and away from any prying eyes in the darkness.

We returned home without any incident and swiftly carried my slave inside and locked the door. I carried him through my house and up the stairs to my room. Andrej would have more permanent lodging elsewhere soon, but tonight, I wanted him with me. He’d earned that much for being so well behaved this evening.

I sat Andrej on my bed and slowly unzipped his jacket, tossing it towards my closet. I’d deal with it later. I set my bag down too, then slowly stripped out of my clothes. I let them fall to the floor. I pulled my ski mask off last, finally happy to be free of my “disguise”. I fell onto the bed and pulled Andrej close. I tossed the blankets over us and pressed Andrej against me, spooning my new slave.

Andrej mumbled something into his gag and sighed. I kissed his head. “We’ll talk tomorrow, Andrej. Get some sleep.” He must have been exhausted because soon I felt the relaxed breaths from his now warm body. I drifted off soon after, dreaming about what might await me in the morning.

And of course, the questions remained: Would those two idiots escape? And if not, what would I do with them?

Cast your vote and share your thoughts! How should Bastien react? Remember, I need at least 10 votes before this story continues!
My M/M Stories Here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]gag1195[/mention]
I just realised I hadn't posted a comment on this latest previous chapter yet!
Brilliant continuation, my friend!

My vote probably comes as no surprise to you 8-)
Turn around and overpower those two good-for-nothing louts!
Show them (and Andrej) who's boss and leave them sucking on gags composed of their would-be victim's stinky socks or boxers!

UPDATE: I posted my comment just as you were getting ready to publish this latest chapter. Sweet! :lol:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Carried off into the night by the man who rescued him and will rescue him even more!!! :) :) :) :)

Omigod, I want to be Andrej! :D

And as for those PWEs...

They won't escape!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic