Family affair (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Boundnude
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Family affair (F/M)

Post by Boundnude »

First time writing so be gentle.

Part 1
Well is was Halloween the Jones family kids where getting ready for Halloween. Jill was 18 with long red hair, slinder legs. John was 20 and with sand blond hair. It was 3 in the afternoon and Jiill asked John what he wanted to be for the party tonight, he looked at her and kinda embarrassed. He was a little red in face his sister could see it. Jil said its ok you can be what ever you wish no need ti be embarrassed. So John looked up and said he wanted to be a bondage slave. His sisters eyes got wide and said I new you had a kink.

John went and got a box he had under his bed and brought it out and gave it to his sister. He looked at her and said will you help me get ready. She looked in the box and said if you are ready. He nodded his head, she said that if you do this you give up your rights.he nodded again. She then told him to get undressed completely. He took off his shirt followed by his pants and underwear. The then took a pair of leather cuffs and told him to put his hands behind his back and he obeyed. Then she took took and chastity cage out of the box. It was metal cage with a small lock. She put his balls through the ring then put his penis in the metal shaft and locked it in. Jill asked him if it was comfortable. He nodded and said yes master. She looked at him surprise. She thinks to herself that she kinda likes that. John asked he what she was going to be for Halloween. She said that she was going as a nudist. John new that his sister didn't like waring clothes. Jil begins to take off her clothes starting with her shirt. She had a pink lace bra underneath. Then unbutton she jeans to only leave her in pink lace thong panties, which she pulls down and picks up. She looks at John tells him to open up which he obeyed. She gets a piece of clear tape puts it over his mouth and make sure the tag on the panties where visible. She found black hood that zippes up the back. It had 2 eye holes, nose hole and mouth. Starts to put is over his head the she asked, are you sure you still want to do this, he nodded yes. She puts over his head zipps it down and locks it.

Still early in the afternoon so asked him what he want to do till it was time to leave. He reached behind him and grabbed piece of paper handed it to her. She red the note it said. "Jill if you are reading this then that means that I am gagged and tied up. She please hog tie me on the floor till its time to go." She looked at him said you really enjoy this dont you and he nodded. She she picks up a butt plug out of the box and puts some lube on it then slides it in his ass. He moaned as it went in and finally seated. She tells him to lay on the ground, she helps him down and puts one leather cuff on his ankle the puts the chain through his arms and puts the other on his ankle thus put him in a hogtie. He thought to himself that he was in heaven.

Earlier in that year they the government legalized public nudity and lifestyle choices was form was.formed meaning that people could be nude in public without worrying about breaking the law. Jill and John had seen a few people out walking nude. Just the other day John had seen a lady walking a guy behind her nude with a ball gag in his mouth with a leash and collar. He wished that was him at that time.

The afternoon passed and Jill was still nude sitting on the couch watching TV. Laying on the floor was her brother hogtied. She never thought she would see him like that. She unlocks his ankle cuffs and takes them off helps him stand up. She asked him if he still wanted to go like this and he nodded yes. She goes to to box and picks up a leash and attached it to his chastity. The party they where going two blocks away so she told him they where going to walk. She was still nude and the thought of going outside still had her nervous, but she liked the idea of walking her brother on a leash pulling is penis. They open the door and step out.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very fun story! I hope you do more.
Derftg
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Derftg »

Very good story. I want more about this family!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic