Eddie Makes A Discovery (M/M) Part 2 now up

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Eddie Makes A Discovery (M/M) Part 2 now up

Post by MaxRoper »

Marty wants me to keep an eye on a guy, make sure he doesn’t leave the area. I tell him I know exactly how to keep him in the area, but he says no, just follow him.

“We wanna know who he sees. Also where he is so we can get him if we have to.“

Following a guy is the easy part of my job, but also the boring part. I stay on him for a couple days, but he mostly stays home, so I mostly sit in my car.

On the third day he throws some luggage in his car and takes off. I follow him and call Marty.

“Looks like our boy is taking a powder,” I say.

“Stay on him, but it’d be best if he don’t know,” Marty says.

He gets on the freeway and we head east. I have a full tank and my getaway bag in the trunk, so lead on, dude. We get sixty miles out of town and he throws on the blinker and takes an exit. I do the same. We cross the river and start east again. Not much out this way. Ten miles in he turns north on a county two lane. Hard to follow surreptitiously out here with no traffic. I drop back as far as I can without losing sight of him.

After another ten miles he turns right onto a gravel road. I see his dust plume going up the hill so I wait a bit, letting him get ahead, then grind my way after him.

The road twists upward. I meet one car coming down and pull over to let them pass. Two older gents smile and wave as they creep by. I get to the top and there are three choices: left, right, or straight. My quarry’s dust is hanging over the road to the right, so that’s where I go.

The road winds down to a closed gate. A guy comes out to my window.

“Hi! Do you have a reservation?”

“Oh, uh, no,” I say. “I was hoping you might might be able to, um… fit me in?”

He looks me over, still with the big smile, pushes a few buttons on his phone and walks off a ways, talks a minute, and comes back to my window.

“You’re in luck! There was a cancellation. Just follow the road down and to the left. Someone will meet you.”

I have no idea what I’m into here, but I do as he says. As I slowly motor down the dirt road I make a call to Marty. Or try to. The phone doesn’t work. No signal down here in this valley. Okay. Curiouser and curiouser.

A fine looking older gent directs me to a parking spot and I get out.

“First visit?” he asks.

“Indeed,” I say. “Just a spur-of-the-moment sort of thing. Glad you had a vacancy.”

“Well let’s get you checked in, get the financial pleasantries out of the way, and all that. You do understand this is a male-only bondage resort? Are you a Top, or a Bottom, or a Switch?”

Didn’t see that one coming, but I’m cool.

“Definitely a Top,” I say.

“Oh excellent,” he replies. “There’s always room for a new Top.”

Well now. Wonder why I’ve never heard of this place. We go into a little office, he runs my credit card, gives me a key, and hands me a form to fill out. The place is called Samson Creek Resort & Spa, and I’m in Cabin #1 which is a little travel trailer on blocks. It’s a swell place and I get my stuff put away before checking out the questionnaire.

The questions are about fantasies, favorite binding materials, rope or chains or cuffs, how much pain one might desire, things like that. Gets pretty specific. I fill it out, getting a semi-stiffy just from the questions.

I take it down to the little office. There aren’t a lot of people around, but they’re all guys, all ages, and all looking good. They tend towards the older side - probably due to the cost of the place - but on the whole, a fine looking and diverse bunch of men. Everyone is very friendly, waving and sayin hi. Most are dressed for the hot weather. Shorts of various lengths, a few in thongs, tee shirts, or cotton short sleeves, sneakers, like that. No one is completely nude, which for me makes it even more erotic.There are a couple guys in leather, but it’s skimpy stuff, mostly straps and such. 85F is too hot for the fancy hides, I reckon. My knee length cargo shorts and tropical shirt make me overdressed for this crowd.

Ogling these delightful looking men has me rather distracted, especially when realizing most of them would probably love to have me do ‘em. Then I catch sight of the guy I’m supposed to be keeping an eye on and remember why I’m here. I ask around and find out I can climb a hill to the north and probably get cell reception. I do that and call Marty.

He cracks up when he learns where I am.

“I hearda that place,” he says. “Made for you. Keep an eye on our guy. And don’t get lost in there, never come out.”

He cackles and hangs up.

A little sleuthing tells me my guy is here for five days. Looks like I’m here for that long too. It ain’t cheap, but Marty’s paying. Should be interesting.

There are a couple cafes and I stop in one for a snack. The check-in guy comes by and asks if he can join me.

We settle down with coffee and sandwiches.

“Looks like you have some specific skills and desires that fit in here quite well.”

“Yeah, this seems like a place I could enjoy.”

“Doubtless,” he says. “So… not really into roleplay?”

“Nope.”

“Or leather, or pain… just a rope bondage guy. Am I right?”

“Rope is definitely my thing,” I say. “Tie ‘em tight and work ‘em slow is my favorite game.”

“Oh my,” says the fellow. “You’re going to be quite popular.”

“That’s great,” I say. “Looking forward to meeting some of the guys.”

“Although I’m sure there are a few of us who’d love a chance to see if we could restrain you. Take some mighty strong restraints, I’d wager.”

“Sorry, not gonna happen.”

“Ah well, can’t blame a fellow for asking. I’m Max, by the way. Look me up if you need anything.”

We shake hands and he leaves. He fills out his tight shorts nicely which makes me realize I’m still hungry. I settle for another sandwich.

Later I go prowling.
—————————
At dusk I stop by a little bistro. There’s a small combo playing. I get a drink and settle in to listen. Within a few minutes a fellow comes by and asks if he could join me.

“I’m Tommy,: he says. “You must be Eddie.”

“I surely am,” I say, unabashedly checking him out. “How’d you know my name?”

“You’re new,’ he says. “New guys get attention.”

He looks me up and down. “Especially if they’re built like you. Max says you’re a top.”

“Indeed I am,” I said. “Not sure of the protocol here, so let me know if I’m outta line, but I think I could get into a spending a little time with you. Interested?”

“I am SO interested, you wouldn’t believe,” he said. “Max tells me you’re a rope guy.”

I nod.

“So you wanna tie me up, show me what you’ve got?”

“I’d like that a lot,” I say. “How ‘bout we adjourn to my cabin?”

A half hour later Tommy is tied to a chair, one of his socks crammed in his mouth, the other wrapped around holding it in place. I used nine ropes, so he isn’t going anywhere. Other than the ropes and gag, he’s naked and looking quite fabulous.

He has slim but toned legs, and I spend some time getting to know them, planning to slowly work my way up his body. However, it seems besides being fun to touch, he’s also sensitive, a fact I discover when he surprises me with a sudden orgasm.

Oh well. We have plenty of time.

I’m about to untie him from the chair, give him a little break and a chance to clean up. Except when I reach for the first knot, he shakes his head.

“Mmm-mm,” he says. “More murm.”

Which I take to mean ‘No, no, your turn’. A suggestion I have no intention of refusing.

I pull him away from the wall and put another chair behind him. As soon as I sit, his hands are reaching for me, fumbling with the snap and zipper, working my shorts down. Not an easy task with his arms and wrists bound, but he’s a resourceful and perseverant lad and with a little help he soon has my shorts on the floor.

I move in close again and grab his upper arms as he begins gently running his fingers up my shaft, playing with the tip, using my pre-cum as lubricant. I’m quite ready when he finally wraps his fist around me and relentlessly strokes me up to and over the edge. He knows how long to keep working me and exactly when to stop.

I like this fellow. We have a nice long session with one more orgasm for each of us.

This place was made for me. I can understand why Marty told me to not get lost in here and never come out. I’ll have to think about it.
Last edited by MaxRoper 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Oh goodness! Eddie is truly in heaven! I know he's on the job right now, but now it looks like he might have a very strong retirement plan whenever he eventually gives up his gig. I'm sure the resort would love to have an in-house rope dom on retainer!
My M/M Stories Here
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow great start!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Hee hee, another great Eddie adventure at an awesome little place practically made for him! I'm so intrigued!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Always glad to see more from Eddie! Great story!
_zin_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by _zin_ »

I love where this story is heading. Seems Eddie will soon be in demand here!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]_zin_[/mention]

Thanks for the comments! Here comes part 2....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I noticed the refrigerator hadn’t come on. I had some stuff from my cooler that I didn’t want spoiling, so I called the desk. They sent up Thomas the maintenance man. He was an older fellow. Sixty, at least. Nice looking in an old guy sort of way. Shorts and socks like most of ‘em, so I checked out his legs. Seems to be something you’re expected to do. And as with most everyone here, I liked what I saw.

“This new stuff, pretty much only one thing to do,” he said. “Unplug it, count to ten plug it back in. If that doesn’t work, buy a new one.”

He followed his own advice, and the machine started right up.

“There ya go,” he said.

He was checking me out, like I’d done to him. Except he was more open about it. After looking me up and down, he gave me a nod and a smile, hesitated a second, and left.

Probably should’ve offered him a tip, I thought. It was late, he got here in like one minute, and even though the fix was easy, I hadn’t known what to do. He’d literally saved my groceries. I resolved to find him straightaway and remunerate him for a job well done.

Hurrying out I saw no one. I had no idea where maintenance men hung out. Seeing the Tailgate Lounge was open, I went in and asked the bartender if he knew where Thomas the maintenance man might be. He nodded at a corner table.

Sure enough.

I took my drink and went over to where he was sitting. I told him I wished to offer a small gratuity for his excellent service. He laughed, told me to forget it.

“We’re not supposed to take tips. But maybe there is something you could do…” he said, looking me over again, slowly, head to foot.

“I’m listening,” I said, remembering how his denim shorts fit around his ass when he squatted to unplug the fridge.

“I have access to the guest files,” he said. “I know what you like.”

“Oh you do?” I said. “Then you’re probably aware that I’m a top only.”

“I am indeed aware of that,” he said, smiling at me. “What I have in mind goes right along with that. And I understand you like rope.”

“Oh, I do indeed,” I said. “Are you perhaps suggesting…?’

In fact, a brief conference assured that what he was suggesting was exactly what I had in mind. We finished our drinks and adjourned to my trailer. I had him remove his shorts but left him his shirt, socks, and underwear.

And that’s how I ended up with a mature but nicely built maintenance man tied up and kneeling on the floor of my cabin, squirming delightfully in my tight restraints, gagged with a pair of my day-old socks.

There had been some gratuitous fondling on both sides before I got him trussed up and we were both excited. I was working to keep him on a high simmer. Bubbling along nicely but not quite able to boil over. Meanwhile, I was working to keep mine inside too. If I can hold off for the first part, I can usually go on all night, just keeping a nice edge going. I could think of several ways to use him for my own release if I chose.

He squirmed and moaned nicely which totally turns me on. Some long-term edging was on the agenda. I figured to let him get off eventually, but not until I had him begging for it. Guy his age, one may be all he has in him and I wanted to make him work for it.

As it turned out, he could do three. Which coincidentally was what time it was when I untied him the final time.

--------

Meanwhile, I already had an idea of my next quarry. One of the musicians I’d seen at the lounge had definitely caught my attention. We’d only chatted for a moment, but what he suggested was intriguing. Plus, he’d played my request. I figured I owed him something.
Last edited by MaxRoper 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Love Eddie!
He squirmed and moaned nicely which totally turns me on. Some long-term edging was on the agenda. I figured to let him get off eventually, but not until I had him begging for it.

What was the maintenance man begging for??? :o :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Yay! More of Eddie's misadventures in this bondage paradise! Eddie will soon have this entire resort eating out of the palm of his hand... roped up of course! Maintenance Man, Musician... Who might be next?
My M/M Stories Here
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Eddie found a great guy to play with. It's always nice when a confident man knows what he wants and that's to get trussed up and get dommed hard. 8-)
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Love where this is going, so please continue :P
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Eddie's having a wondrous time! I think he's found his people, haha!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Looks like Eddie's making the most of this assignment
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] Oh, I think you know... :lol:

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Hmmm, maybe... you?

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] Absolutely! And hard roping is what Eddie's is all about.

[mention]TightropesEU[/mention] There are a few more in the pipeline.

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Yep, Eddie has definitely found his little piece of heaven.

[mention]harveygasson[/mention] (see above). Thanks for being such a steady commenter. And congratulations to you on achieving millennium club status. (I'll be there soon. Save me a table by the stage.)

I truly appreciate you guys taking the time to comment!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

MaxRoper wrote: 1 year ago [mention]gag1195[/mention] Hmmm, maybe... you?
Now, don't go threatening me with a good time! Unrelated, but did you happen to have the address of this resort...?
My M/M Stories Here
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

gag1195 wrote: 1 year ago
MaxRoper wrote: 1 year ago @gag1195 Hmmm, maybe... you?
Now, don't go threatening me with a good time! Unrelated, but did you happen to have the address of this resort...?
I think you should be able to find it using Eddie's directions. Of course you'd have to know where he started.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic