The Strange House ?/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Strange House ?/F

Post by Bigballgag1 »

It had just passed 10:30am when Lucy drove through the front gates of the house. She scanned it whilst she drove up the gravel track towards the front of the house.

“Hmm. Not as bad as i thought. Why has this taken nearly two years to sell? I’ll have this sold by the end of the week, no problem!” Lucy muttered to herself. She had been accused before of overconfidence and arrogance by her coworkers. Lucy however had just put this down to being the most succesful since she joined the firm 18 months ago. Her confidence was all part of her work persona, ‘you don’t sell houses by being introverted and shy’ was her motto.

After parking her silver nearly new luxury car in front of the property she stepped out of the vehicle to get a closer look at things.

Lucy was roughly 5”5 in height with her all natural caramel skin a clear indication of her Distant Latina inheritance. The 35year old beauty had long dark brown hair tied up in a ponytail and a slim but somewhat curvy appearance. Her large breasts and large, round ass were assets she did possess. Lucy was self-aware of her attractiveness, using it to her advantage by flirting her way to a few sales causing much disgust and jealous looks from her coworkers, or rivals, as she commonly referred to them.

On this particular day Lucy’s outfit consisted of black designer high heels and a short black skirt that ran to her mid thighs. Her legs were bare. On her top half she wore a button up turquoise blouse which of course, Lucy could just note resist undoing the top button in case there were a few wandering eyes she could use to her advantage.

The property itself was a grand looking house with plenty of character. The brochure mentioned it had 7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a pool, a large open garden and two living rooms as its key features. The history of the building however was a little vague. There were a few rumours it was haunted and a few found it creepy. It had served a number of functions but before being renovated it was just listed as a research facility.

Locking her car Lucy wandered over to the front door, ready to meet with the occupier and assess how best to market the property.

She used the knocker to produce three firm knocks against the large wooden door but to her surprise received no answer.

“Hello? Its Lucy the real estate agent. I’m here about the house...” Lucy called out unsure where the occupants were supposed to be. She turned her back to the door for a moment taking in her surroundings. The area was rural and quiet. The distant sound of sheep baahing and cows mooing was all she could here for miles around. She allowed her eyes to close for a moment as she took a deep intake of breath of the fresh air.

As she turned around towards the door she was greeted with a shock. The front door was suddenly wide open yet there was nobody in sight. Bewildered but wanting to get on with business Lucy made her way inside into the grand hallway.

“Hello? Anybody home?” Lucy called out closing the door behind her. As she had turned around to do this she got a shock. A gloved hand clamped over her mouth from behind. Before she had much chance to register what was happening she felt a sharp prick to her neck. She was then pushed into the wall and the mysterious figure disappeared from view.

Shaken, confused and in shock Lucy tried to clamber along the wall. Her vision was becoming blurry and her head had a fuzzy feeling. It was as if she had just drank several alcoholic drinks one after the other and a hangover was introducing itself within moments.

She tried to make her way to the door, her hands clambering slowly along the white walls but she could feel herself slipping lower and lower.

“Who? What is happen....” were the last mutterings she was able to say before she passed out sprawled out on the carpeted floor.

Lucy awoke with a start as she attempted to save herself from a fall which had long since happened. Her breathing raced as she began to get her bearings. She could not remember what had happened, her mind a blur since she arrived at this house.

The first thing that she noted was how uncomfortable she was. The second was that her surroundings were in darkness. The third was that she appeared to be completely naked.

Using a series of stretches and movements she was able to determine where the bonds on her body were. Her wrists and elbows had been cinched behind her back with rope. Two ropes had been secured above and below her breasts to pin her arms to her back. Two further ropes around her shoulders had created a breast harness to keep her upper body secure.

Her legs had been secured tightly at the ankles, shins, lower and upper thighs. Her legs had also been bent back strictly and a rope secured from her ankles to her elbows, placing her in a very effective tight hogtie. It was then she felt the strange sensation of a very tight rope secured between her legs and around her waist. It dug itself in creating a small dose of pleasure from this predicament, not that she wanted to focus on that right now.

Her jaw was open, as she glanced down she could make out the outline of a red ballgag which had been secured in place by a leather strap behind her head. Unsure of how and why she had ended up like this she began to instinctively struggle. However she soon realised this would be futile. Her ropes were simply not budging and had been tied expertly. She couldn’t reach a knot.

Just as Lucy was about to slump down in defeat the lights in the room she was in were flicked on. This revealed the final twist to her fate. She found herself in a plastic see through display case in the centre of a room. There were breathing holes but the display case, roughly the size of a standard dinner table, looked to be custom made. She was a metre from the ground. It also appeared to be soundproofed rendering her as nothing but an exhibit.

She jumped in her bonds when she suddenly noticed a figure looking down at her.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This is a fine mess that Lucy has gotten herself into, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention]. Perhaps she deserves it. Or maybe that depends on what happens to her now. With the planning required for this entrapment, it does not appear that that she has any chance other than the mercy of her captors.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago This is a fine mess that Lucy has gotten herself into, @Bigballgag1. Perhaps she deserves it. Or maybe that depends on what happens to her now. With the planning required for this entrapment, it does not appear that that she has any chance other than the mercy of her captors.
Thank you for the comment! I agree with you and the planning is no work of a beginner. Much of her fate is still up in the air but hopefully more will be revealed soon! :)
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great start! Keep it going!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 1 year ago Great start! Keep it going!
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed, next part up shortly! :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

“I hope you are enjoying my hospitality.” The male voice chimed after a while. Lucy tried to look around, to face her captor, however the position he was standing in meant she couldn’t bend her body enough.

“I guess you are wondering why you find yourself like this? Well I will be happy to explain.” The man said almost with a smirk.

“I’ve been on the lookout for my next guest here, waiting for the right character to come along. When i heard about you I just had to see for myself. I was not disappointed. You are arrogant, have a very high opinion of yourself, will do anything and everything to win and make a sale, not afraid to step all over your coworkers...I could go on.”

Lucy naturally disagreed with this assessment but was unable to voice her displeasure.

“Your body by the way, wow you keep yourself in great shape but your curves...” The compliment was spoken with meaning but with a tinge of sarcasm.

“I’ll cut to the chase. What happens to you here is essentially in your hands. We can learn to get along fine, you can submit and follow whatever i have in store for you willingly making your life much easier...or of course you can go for option B. You can refuse to comply and I can make your life here a living hell. I can be quite...demanding.”

Suddenly Lucy let out an uncontrollable gasp. A bullet vibrator was deep inside of her, initiated with a remote. It was on for a few moments on a high level and then shut off quickly.

“Imagine being kept in a state of permanent denial? The teasing and torment will break you. The humiliation bruising your ego. It all sounds so satisfying.” The man chuckled.

Lucy was beginning to sweat. She stayed still trying to focus on herself and not what she was hearing.

“Of course I do think it would be beneficial to give you a free trial on how bad it could get for you. I’m sure you would be grateful for that.” The man teased.

Lucy shook her head violently. She was torn between wanting to swear profusely at him but also wanting to do whatever he wanted to avoid any torment. All that came out were loud sounds from behind her gag, unheard outside the display case.

Much to Lucy’s dismay the vibrator was turned on again but kept on this time. The setting was a moderate one, designed to keep her on the edge of suspense but cruelly not allowing her to go any further. Instinctively Lucy moaned and groaned into her gag. As the torment continued she found it harder to concentrate on her surroundings.

She had lost sight of her mysterious captor so focused already on the urges she was beginning to feel between her legs. She soon realised where he had gone when she felt the lid to her box opened and his warm hands rubbing an oil over her soles which due to the hogtie were stuck high in the air.

The oil was massaged into her soles carefully yet firmly making them feel especially smooth. It was a strange sensation she could barely concentrate on due to the vibrator.

The reason for the oil which made her soles much more sensitive soon became apparent after a few moments. The sharp, unforgiving first scrape of his fingers vertically along the soles of her feet finally gav her a distraction from her sexual torment.

‘NO PLEASE’ she immediately thought and pleaded in her mind as her body stiffened up. Already a few laughs were creeping out but this turned into a complete fit of uncontrollable laughter once he started mercilessly tickling her poor soles. She squirmed and danced, wriggled and pleaded between laughter. The torment lasted for around ten minutes leaving her much sweatier when he finally stopped. She lay panting, relieved for the reprieve however long it was due to last.

Her hogtie rope was tied slightly tighter. The final piece to this torment puzzle was a pair of over ear headphones being placed over her ears. They were noise cancelling. On a loop was a series of women’s gagged voices making her feel like she was not alone.

She was almost relieved to feel the lid of the box being closed and sealed once again leaving her to her futile struggles against the vibrator. That was until she saw her captor walk to the door and leave. He left the door wide open and soon much to her bewilderment and humiliation she could see a small crowd of people filtering in.

What was this? She thought to herself as she watched the crowd of unfamiliar faces walk in and surround her box. It was then she realised how much she was on display. Her whole exposed and tightly trussed up body exposed. The onlookers watched on, looking at her and reading a sign almost as if she was in a museum.

She tried to gesture for someone to help her, anyone in fact. However she was ignored. With the noises playing in her ears all she could do was increasingly lose herself in her own peril. What this was all about and what this would all mean for her were still very much a mystery.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] glad that you grace us with another tale - the first two chapters set the stage nicely! As usual a delicious predicament for the damsel! Keep it going!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago @Bigballgag1 glad that you grace us with another tale - the first two chapters set the stage nicely! As usual a delicious predicament for the damsel! Keep it going!
Thank you! Glad you like it so far, i’ll hope to finish and upload the next part soon! :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

It was hard for Lucy to keep track of time as the seemingly endless line of faces entered the room, took a look around, watched her and then made their way put of the room once again. It was surreal to even contemplate. Was she in some kind of bondage museum? Was she an example model for some of the items? Honestly she had no idea.

The buzzing between her legs gradually had an almost hypnotic effect. She was desperate to climax but she tried hard to ignore it. She did not want to beg for a release of this tension and she had quickly learned it was pointless to thrash about and waste her energy. She had also grown accustomed to lots of people seeing her naked and tied up. She would not have exposed herself like this by choice but there was little she could do in her box at the moment other than rock to the vibrations and listen to the noises in her headphones.

Eventually the crowds of people became less and less until eventually she felt the vibrator stopped. She tried to look around but soon felt the lid of her box open and a pair of hands begin untying her from her predicament. Each rope carefully and expertly removed as her stiff body yearned to stretch.

Her legs were untied first as well as the vibrator removed. Her upper body was then also completely untied except from her wrists. Finally she was helped from the box. Her gag was left in place but her headphones were removed.

Lucy was relieved to be able to stretch her aching legs which she did without command. She was tired and feeling the effects from her stimulation. She was also unsure what was still to come.

The figure which had helped her from the box did not say a word. He was wearing a black balaclava to hide his face.

Once she had stretched she was marched away to an iron barred prison cell in the room next door. Inside was a single bed, a small bathroom and a glass to use for a drink. There was also a small buffet of fairly basic food laid out on the side.

Deciding not to attempt escape for now she stepped through the open door. Her ballgag was loosened and hung loosely around her neck. Her wrists were finally untied before she was given a firm push from behind. Before she could react the door was slammed shut and triple locked into place. Lucy watched the figure walk away leaving ehr stood naked in her cell rubbing her wrists as she relished not being tied up.

Much of this ordeal remained a mystery. What was the display case about? Why was she being kept like this? What was next?

However as she took the opportunity to use the bathroom and make herself a drink her real estate agent mindset had taken over once again. Maybe this was all a test? Maybe this is some kind of secret society which she was being initiated into? The property was still worth a fortune, a boosted commission would also be a fortune. Perhaps if she played along and proved herself with whatever they wanted from her they would let her go and let her sell the property?

Lucy had not been averse to using the dark arts for selling properties before. There were plenty of examples where she had used her body to her advantage to tempt a sale through. Maybe someone had heard about this side of her and were push8ng their luck a little.

Lucy’s mindset had changed suddenly, a grin forming. Of course it would be too early to tell if this change was justified or was simply delusion.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Interesting developments - future will tell if Lucy´s assessment is right :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Interesting developments - future will tell if Lucy´s assessment is right :)
Thank you! Indeed she could be right or she could be delusional, hopefully future parts will reveal the answer! :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic