Mr Jones Meets a Young Man (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
dl68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dl68 »

Loving the story - it very well written. Keep it up
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

dl68 wrote: 1 year ago Loving the story - it very well written. Keep it up
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. :D
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Part 5

Jones checked Sam's appearance before breaking the news to him about his role in the impending shenanigans. Dark jeans, hoodie, trainers, and a thin unlined pair of black leather gloves. For those people who liked a 'scally' Sam was definitely rocking that look.

"Now, I've been got 2 or 3 potential targets who I can sell on... you might actually know them given how small the town is..."

Jones showed Sam his phone, and flicked through a series of images. Sam indicated one in particular.

"I know him, he's a complete wanker."

"Good. So you'd have no problem helping me scoop him up and selling him on?"

Sam nodded his agreement, "How?"

"Well, I think for this type of snatch you can be the lure... we'll get him in the van and then back here..."

"How long do you need to hold him for?"

"Hopefully, my contact can take delivery tomorrow. There's a market for young men of a certain body type... and if I message him tonight to say I have a consignment he will bite my hand off."

Sam nodded again and tightened his leather gloves.

Jones felt a thrill of excitement, he hadn't hunted with a partner for quite some time, this should be fun.

The pair of them jumped in the van and headed out. The mist had mostly gone, the sun was breaking through and Hebden Bridge looked quite beautiful now. Jones having already conducted surveillance knew that their target worked as a car washer at a place on the edge of an industrial estate.

As they approached, Jones explained his plan and Sam realised that his own kidnap had been a spur of the moment affair. If he hadn't enjoyed the experience and been so compliant Jones would have had a more difficult job. Jones clearly knew his stuff and Sam was quietly looking forward to watching the older man in action.

Jones joined the queue, he and Sam were now wearing anti-Covid surgical masks and sunglasses. The van had false plates, and no distinguishing marks. As he drove in to the wash area, he could see Darren their target waiting with a jet-wash hose. Jones paid cash to the other attendant and jumped out with Sam. The two of them waited to one side as the van was washed.

As the jet-wash came to an end, Jones signalled to Sam who sauntered over to Darren. Darren didn't notice Jones coming up from behind, with a large cotton pad in his hand. Darren tried to raise his hands as Jones clamped the pad over his mouth, but Sam held them down. The chloroform started to work on Darren as Sam slid open the van' side door, and Jones pushed the struggling car-washer inside. Darren's muffled screams couldn't be heard over the neighbouring jet-wash booth and Jones soon felt him succumb. Sam tied his legs with cable-ties as Jones handcuffed him, before gagging him with several layers of duct-tape. A hood was slipped over Darren's head and Jones had himself a new guest. Sam was impressed, the whole thing had taken a minute and nobody had spotted a thing.

The van pulled out with a wet crunch of concrete and a wave from the cash attendant who still hadn't noticed Darren's absence from his booth. Jones was extremely happy and was looking forward to sending the message to his contact. As for Sam, he realised how much he had enjoyed helping with the kidnap as brief it had been. Perhaps Mr. Jones would ask Sam along on future kidnaps? Darren slumbered in the back, bound and gagged, completely helpless and unaware of where he was going.

End of Part 5
Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

Fantastic story so far
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Smythdean wrote: 1 year ago Fantastic story so far
Thanks, I'm thinking that I'll bring this chapter to a close, and then start a new adventure for Mr. Jones and Sam. It's been a lot of fun writing this.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Part 6

Having disposed of their bound and gagged victim to Mr. Jones's contact and receiving confirmation of payment an atmosphere of congratulation filled the air. Sam though had other things on his mind as Jones celebrated his successful job. Jones leather gloved hands gently tied Sam's hands behind his back with a silk scarf, to accompany similar scarves around his ankles and knees.

Sam could feel his excitement rising as Jones tightened the knots, he couldn't feel any give in the bonds and Jones pulled him back. Sam's naked body, Jones had undressed him before tying him, was warm and he could feel his pulse rising as he touched the leather of the older man's outfit.

Sam's erection was growing by the minute as Jones covered his mouth with one gloved hand and held him tight. Sam gasped beneath the leather glove and tried to struggle but it was no use. Jones held him tight and slid his other hand over Sam's erect cock. As Jones's gloved fingers stroked Sam's cock he started to moan in response.

Sam's moans grew louder and Jones quickly tied another silk scarf over his mouth, forcing a knot between his lips. Sam could feel the pressure building, and tried to move his hands but it was no use. Jones held him tight and resumed his stroking, Sam moaned through the silk gag and tried to break free. He didn't want it to stop, but the struggle was all part of the fun and he knew Jones loved it too.

Almost as if Jones read his mind, he removed the gag and replaced it with a chloroform pad. The sweet smelling fumes started to work and as they did so Jones brought Sam to a climax. Sam jerked his load on to his bound legs and tried to scream with pleasure but the chloroform was too much. Jones held the pad tight and let Sam fall unconscious in his arms.

Yes, Jones thought to himself, Sam was a definite investment that was already paying dividends. The potential rewards were going to be immense and Jones was sure that he and Sam would have a lot of enjoyment earning them. For now he would let the younger man sleep before continuing their game...

The End
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Hope you continue ;)
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

TightropesEU wrote: 1 year ago Hope you continue ;)
So do I !!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic