Mr Jones Meets a Young Man (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Mr Jones Meets a Young Man (M/M)

Post by radarlove67 »

I wrote a story about Mr. Jones the purveyor of gentleman's clothes a while ago and I think it's time for a new adventure...

It was a grey misty kind of day in Hebden Bridge, there was a film of condensation on the windows of Messrs Jones Gentleman's Outfitters and Mr. Jones was in need of excitement. He had completed the inventory of scarves, gloves and hats; next was handkerchiefs but he might leave that until tomorrow.

A fine pair of brown leather dress gloves had caught his eye during the inventory this morning and Mr. Jones wondered whether he should have an early afternoon tea whilst wearing them. Movement through the misty window had however caught his eye, a figure was approaching.

The bell above the shop's door rang and signalled the entry of a young man who appeared to be in his late teens or early 20s. He was very slim in appearance and was Mr. Jones someone who might be described as a 'Twink'. Personally Mr. Jones wasn't a fan of the term and he wasn't sure if it was acceptable, he would have to make enquiries but not now. As the young man closed the door, Mr. Jones slipped the brown leather gloves he had been admiring in to his pocket, along with 2 large handkerchiefs and a gentleman's silk scarf.

The young man seemed unaware he was being watched whilst he slowly walked between a rack of tweed suits and some gabardine overcoats. Mr. Jones felt a familiar increase in his heart-rate, what had been destined to be a day of clipboards and penclled check-marks had taken an unexpectedly pleasant turn.

Moving through the racks of silk shirts, ties and cravats to where the young man was intently studying a shelf of socks Mr. Jones eyed his prey. Time to pounce...

"Good afternoon young sir, how can Messrs Jones be or service to you today?"

The young man almost jumped 6 feet in to the air and landed in a display of Barbour jackets. Almost.

"I... I... need..."

"Yes?"

"I... I need..."

Mr. Jones was tempted to chloroform the young man there and then, but he seemed a nice enough lad and maybe a gentler approach was needed. As his mother used to say, 'you got more bees with honey'.

"A new suit?"

The young man nodded and simultaneously his cheeks went a beautiful shade of scarlet.

Mr. Jones gently placed his arm around the young man's slim shoulders and steered him to a changing booth at the rear of the shop. Deftly he removed a blue pinstripe from a rack and with instructions to try it on, he manoeuvred the shy youth in to the booth and closed the curtain with a swift swish of the covering material. Quietly and quickly he moved to the shop door, closed the blinds and turned the door-sign to CLOSED. Locking and bolting the door took only a moment, and then Jones was back at the changing booth.

"How does that fit you sir? Can I have a look?"

The curtain was slowly pulled back from within and the still glowing young man emerged. Mr. Jones gave himself a mental pat on the back at picking out a suit that fitted the young man's slim frame. Jones made a show of checking the suit and enquired if it was for a special occasion.

The young man informed Jones it was for his 21st birthday, and also for a family wedding. Jones made appropriate small-talk and asked whether there was anything else he needed?

A shirt and tie was also needed, and Jones steered the young man to the appropriate shelves. One tie seemed to appeal to him and Jones laid it around his neck to show how it complimented the suit's material. As Jones demonstrated other ties he hit upon an idea...

As the young man admired his chosen tie, Jones explained he had a surprise for him. But he mustn't look or the surprise would be spoiled. The young man promised not to look, but Jones laughed and suggested that to prevent any cheating that would spoil the surprise perhaps he should blindfold him...?

The young man hesitated, but eventually Jones obtained his agreement and using a scarf from a nearby shelf he gently tied it around his head. The young man seemed strangely to relax, and placed his hands by his side as if awaiting Jones's next move.

Jones carefully removed the other scarf and handkerchiefs from his pockets along with the brown leather gloves. Instructing the young man to wait patiently, Jones drew on the gloves and picked up the scarf. The young man touched his blindfold as Jones was expecting and he gently took his hand placing it behind his back. Taking the other hand, Jones admonished the young man for trying to spoil the surprise. With the scarf from the shelf Jones secured the youth's hands behind his back.

The young man remained calm, which was reassuring to Jones and intriguing. He hadn't commented about Jones wearing gloves either. Jones knew this was the decision point, blindfolding and binding could possibly be excused as a joke but his next move could see him in prison. Jones moved to the young man's front. He remained calm and quiet, even with his hands bound behind his back and the blindfold. An eyelash was on the young man's cheek and Jones was overcome with an instinct to brush it away. As he did so the youth seemed to turn in towards Jones as if seeking more contact...

Jones stroked his cheek again and the young man seemed to enjoy the contact of the gloved hand. The two men came closer and Jones became aware that his bound victim was definitely enjoying what was happening as something pressed against him...

However, Jones needed to move or his whole plan was going to fail, despite the apparent enjoyment of his younger victim. Taking one of the two handkerchiefs from the shelf he balled it up and gently placed it in the young man's mouth. His young prisoner didn't fight it or the second handkerchief that was used to secure it in place.

Bound, gagged and blindfolded Jones was wondering why the young man wasn't struggling. This was most peculiar and unlike his previous victims. More investigation was needed, but not here in the shop...

End of Part 1
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

Great start, I'm intrigued to see what develops!
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Thank-you. :D
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Seems Mr Jones made an excellent selection. This lad obviously likes what's happening.
More investigation is definitely needed. You investigate for a while. I'll wait here.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

MaxRoper wrote: 1 year ago Seems Mr Jones made an excellent selection. This lad obviously likes what's happening.
More investigation is definitely needed. You investigate for a while. I'll wait here.
:D Will do!
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Part 2

Mr. Jones steered the young man to his 4x4, ordinarily his routine for kidnapping men or women followed a practised routine. His victims resisted to various degrees and that either necessitated the use of physical controls or in some instances he'd anaesthetise them. The lingering mist was a perfect cover and his young victim was easily walked to the car, a firm grip of his elbow was all that was needed. The blindfold remained in position as did his wrist restraint. His gag also stayed intact and Jones could hear the young man's breathing through the balled up handkerchief in his mouth and his cute nose...

At the car Jones opened the boot and sat the young man on the edge; and at this point he took a gamble.

"I'm going to remove your gag, do not scream or make a noise or I'll be forced to hurt you. Understand?"

The bound youth nodded and made a faint noise which Jones took to mean agreement.

Jones removed the two handkerchiefs, and poised a gloved hand ready to cover his victim's gorgeous lips. He really should get a grip of himself, but Jones was in unfamiliar territory. His young victim was not acting like previous ones.

"I'm going to take you on a journey, I'm not going to harm you, I just want us to have a little fun. However, you'll need to ride in the boot. I'll have to keep you gagged, for which I am sorry, but it's for your own good."

"What happens to me when we arrive?"

"We will... play a game... it's not anything bad I assure you... but sometimes when I've had 'guests' they get a bit panicky..."

"What happens when they panic?"

"I have to 'control' them..."

"How?"

"Sometimes I have to anaesthesise them..."

"Oh. How?"

"I chloroform them. But don't worry about that, so far you've taken what's happening particularly well..."

"Well, I've had 'friends' do similar things... only there wasn't any force involved or threats of anaesthetic..."

Jones was both overjoyed and nervous at learning this, but this mist wouldn't last forever and someone might discover them.

"Are you going to be alright if I regag you for the journey?"

The young man smiled. "Of course. Is this one of those places in your plan where you've had to get 'rough' with your guests?"

Jones hesitated. "Yes. Please don't be nervous though."

"Would you like it if you had chance to be rough with me?"

Again Jones hesitated. "Possibly..."

The cute lips smiled again. "My name's Sam and you have my permission to be a little rough with me... if that would make you happy?"

Jones almost had a nervous collapse. This kidnap was so far off the chart of previous experiences as to be in a different solar system.

"Pleased to meet you Sam..."

Jones opened up his kidnap bag from its hiding place in the car boot. He removed a set of handcuffs and secured Sam's wrists in place of the scarf. With a cable-tie he secured Sam's ankles and a short length of rope bound his knees.

"Is that all? whispered Sam.

Jones gently laid his hand over Sam's mouth. Sam seemed to lean in to the handgag, getting a better appreciation of the fine brown leather as he did so.

Jones slowly removed his hand.

"The journey is quite boring, maybe you'd like a little nap?"

"Will it hurt?"

"No. It's over in a minute or so, just breathe normally and it will soon be over..."

"Alright Mr. Jones I trust you..."

Jones by now was so far off his plan as to be in danger of forgetting himself completely. Here he was discussing the details of control with his victim and he still hadn't been spotted. Luck was with him, but it couldn't last so Jones needed to crack on. If there was a Union for kidnappers then Jones would probably have been kicked out for what was happening here...

Taking a small brown glass bottle and a cotton pad from the bag, Jones dripped a small amount of the contents and prepared himself. Sam too sensed what was about to happen and turned towards Jones's voice.

"Relax. Be a good boy and it wil soon be over."

With that, Jones held the pad over Sam's mouth and waited while the chloroform did its work. As always Jones felt himself grow excited, but on this occasion it seemed extra special. Sam had known what was going to happen and he had... submitted...

That revelation almost caused Jones to orgasm, even as Sam tried to fight what was happening. Jones kept a strong grip on Sam's slim shoulders and the pad tight over his mouth. Sam eventually succumbed and Jones tidied away everything in his bag. A simple cleave gag with a large crisp white handkerchief was used to gag Sam, though Jones knew that it was unnecessary. Whatever this had started out as, this was now no normal kidnap...

End of Part 2
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Un unusual kindappint it is... I really wonder what experience has Sam had in this matter...
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

squirrel wrote: 1 year ago Un unusual kindappint it is... I really wonder what experience has Sam had in this matter...
I'm enjoying writing this, I have a rough idea of where I'm going but it's fun developing it as I go along. Placing myself in Jones's feet I'm imagining how he'd react as he learns more about Sam...
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Lucky young man
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

This tale is intriguing and definitely erotic. Definitely going to subscribe to this one!
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

wataru14 wrote: 1 year ago This tale is intriguing and definitely erotic. Definitely going to subscribe to this one!
I have to keep taking a break because I'm turning myself on so much. I'm definitely re-assessing whether I'm hetero-flexible!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Stories that seem to write themselves are amazingly fun. Just gotta let your typing fingers keep up with the plot.
And keep yourself from becoming overly excited. You're doing great here!
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

MaxRoper wrote: 1 year ago Stories that seem to write themselves are amazingly fun. Just gotta let your typing fingers keep up with the plot.
And keep yourself from becoming overly excited. You're doing great here!
Thanks. I appreciate the feedback. :D
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Part 3

Mr. Jones drove carefully through the mist, the houses and shops of Hebden Bridge barely visible. Sam slept in the boot, bound and gagged, with Jones reliving what had happened so far. The whole experience was unlike any of his previous kidnaps and Jones was now debating what to do next. He had a buyer for someone like Sam, but the delivery date wasn't for another week. Contact was usually arranged through the dark web and burner phones.

Jones knew that he couldn't sell Sam, so what next? Jones drew up to the front of his house and pressed the remote contro for his garage. Once inside, Jones opened the boot, he collected his 'kidnap bag' and took it through to the kitchen.

Returning to the car, Sam seemed to be semi-conscious so Jones managed to get him in to the waiting wheelchair. A short walk to the rear of the garage took Jones and the bound young man through in to a cellar cut in to the hillside. There were times Jones was nervous about subsidence affecting the stability of his home, but the garage access to the cellar was worth all the worry. A local builder had soundproofed the entire cellar, after Jones had indicated he wanted to create a studio for recording music. Now it was the perfect place to keep noisy men and women who's cries for help might draw unwanted attention.

Jones helped Sam off the wheelchair on to a sofa within the 'reception area'. Jones removed Sam's blindfold and gag, before clamping his gloved hand over his young victim's mouth.

"There only a few rules. One of which is no screaming or calling for help. The whole cellar is soundproofed, so,it's pointless trying. Do what I say, when I say it and we will get along fine."

Sam looked innocently over Jones's hand at his captor. Jones smiled wryly, he might not want to sell Sam, but that wasn't to say that his young guest was going to have an easy time.

Jones settled down next to Sam on the sofa, who's bound legs and wrists seemed to snuggle in closer. Jones raised an eyebrow and tightened his hand over Sam's mouth, the leather taste undoubtedly strong in his mouth. Jones changed grip and clamped his left hand over Sam's mouth, while with his right he undid Sam's trousers. Sam made a muffled sound, but Jones just whispered shush at him as his gloved hand pushed the trousers down to the young man's bound knees.

Sam made another muffled noise as Jones now slid his underwear down to join his trousers; exposing a hard erection.

Jones's eyebrow became even more quizzical as he continued to shush Sam with an ever tighter handgag. Sam tried to make a noise but it was no good, and Jones started to gently tease his erect member.

Sam despite himself, strained at his handcuffs and leg restraints as Jones started to slide his gloved fingers around his private parts. Jones could feel that Sam wasn't so much fighting him as wanting to join in the fun, but that wasn't how this game was played...

Sam continued to try and speak, but Jones just ignored him, he was in control of this situation and not his guest.

Jones could see a small amount of glistening now at Sam's tip, he was clearly enjoying what was happening and wasn't fighting it. Jones paused for a moment and drew his index finger along the shaft and up to the glistening tip. He then drew that finger along Sam's nose and when it reached his handgag he moved it away to allow his young guest to lick the gloved finger.

Sam sucked gently and Jones could see in his eyes a desire to seek approval. Keeping his finger in place, Jones drew a handkerchief from his pocket and a small brown bottle. A few drops one-handed on to the cloth was all Jones needed and just as Sam continued to suck his finger it was swiftly replaced with a chloroform pad. Sam tried to scream, Jones had added a little more this time, and as he held the pad tight over Sam's struggling head he grasped the young man's member again. As the chloroform worked it's magic, Jones skilfully manipulated the erect shaft and as Sam whimpered under the chloroform assault his erection finally disgorged a stream of white liquid.

Once he was unconscious Jones dragged him in to a vacant cell to one side of the reception, according to the architect's drawings it had been intended as a booth for a musician to play demo tracks. Jones untied Sam's legs, removed his handcuffs and stripped him naked. Then he attached soft wrist cuffs and ankle restraints, threaded purple bondgage rope between them and secured Sam's sleeping body to a padded bench. A ballgag completed the ensemble.

Jones checked that Sam could breathe ok, and that he was safely restrained on the bench before leaving the cell. Though, it was unnecessary Jones locked the cell door. He had found over the years, that even the small elements of control kept his guests in a more submissive frame of mind.

Jones had enjoyed that little game, he was still certain he wouldn't sell Sam; but the question was now would he help Jones in finding someone else?

End of Part 3
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

....like the sacrificial goat chained to the post to attract a bigger target? Mmmmmmmm
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Jb99 wrote: 1 year ago ....like the sacrificial goat chained to the post to attract a bigger target? Mmmmmmmm
Nice idea. :D
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

It's my birthday today, so I think I'll need something special for today's instalment. :mrgreen:
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Can't wait :)
Jaaaake
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jaaaake »

Can't wait for the next part. Great story so far
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

radarlove67 wrote: 1 year ago I wrote a story about Mr. Jones the purveyor of gentleman's clothes a while ago and I think it's time for a new adventure...

It was a grey misty kind of day in Hebden Bridge, there was a film of condensation on the windows of Messrs Jones Gentleman's Outfitters and Mr. Jones was in need of excitement. He had completed the inventory of scarves, gloves and hats; next was handkerchiefs but he might leave that until tomorrow.

A fine pair of brown leather dress gloves had caught his eye during the inventory this morning and Mr. Jones wondered whether he should have an early afternoon tea whilst wearing them. Movement through the misty window had however caught his eye, a figure was approaching.

The bell above the shop's door rang and signalled the entry of a young man who appeared to be in his late teens or early 20s. He was very slim in appearance and was Mr. Jones someone who might be described as a 'Twink'. Personally Mr. Jones wasn't a fan of the term and he wasn't sure if it was acceptable, he would have to make enquiries but not now. As the young man closed the door, Mr. Jones slipped the brown leather gloves he had been admiring in to his pocket, along with 2 large handkerchiefs and a gentleman's silk scarf.

The young man seemed unaware he was being watched whilst he slowly walked between a rack of tweed suits and some gabardine overcoats. Mr. Jones felt a familiar increase in his heart-rate, what had been destined to be a day of clipboards and penclled check-marks had taken an unexpectedly pleasant turn.

Moving through the racks of silk shirts, ties and cravats to where the young man was intently studying a shelf of socks Mr. Jones eyed his prey. Time to pounce...

"Good afternoon young sir, how can Messrs Jones be or service to you today?"

The young man almost jumped 6 feet in to the air and landed in a display of Barbour jackets. Almost.

"I... I... need..."

"Yes?"

"I... I need..."

Mr. Jones was tempted to chloroform the young man there and then, but he seemed a nice enough lad and maybe a gentler approach was needed. As his mother used to say, 'you got more bees with honey'.

"A new suit?"

The young man nodded and simultaneously his cheeks went a beautiful shade of scarlet.

Mr. Jones gently placed his arm around the young man's slim shoulders and steered him to a changing booth at the rear of the shop. Deftly he removed a blue pinstripe from a rack and with instructions to try it on, he manoeuvred the shy youth in to the booth and closed the curtain with a swift swish of the covering material. Quietly and quickly he moved to the shop door, closed the blinds and turned the door-sign to CLOSED. Locking and bolting the door took only a moment, and then Jones was back at the changing booth.

"How does that fit you sir? Can I have a look?"

The curtain was slowly pulled back from within and the still glowing young man emerged. Mr. Jones gave himself a mental pat on the back at picking out a suit that fitted the young man's slim frame. Jones made a show of checking the suit and enquired if it was for a special occasion.

The young man informed Jones it was for his 21st birthday, and also for a family wedding. Jones made appropriate small-talk and asked whether there was anything else he needed?

A shirt and tie was also needed, and Jones steered the young man to the appropriate shelves. One tie seemed to appeal to him and Jones laid it around his neck to show how it complimented the suit's material. As Jones demonstrated other ties he hit upon an idea...

As the young man admired his chosen tie, Jones explained he had a surprise for him. But he mustn't look or the surprise would be spoiled. The young man promised not to look, but Jones laughed and suggested that to prevent any cheating that would spoil the surprise perhaps he should blindfold him...?

The young man hesitated, but eventually Jones obtained his agreement and using a scarf from a nearby shelf he gently tied it around his head. The young man seemed strangely to relax, and placed his hands by his side as if awaiting Jones's next move.

Jones carefully removed the other scarf and handkerchiefs from his pockets along with the brown leather gloves. Instructing the young man to wait patiently, Jones drew on the gloves and picked up the scarf. The young man touched his blindfold as Jones was expecting and he gently took his hand placing it behind his back. Taking the other hand, Jones admonished the young man for trying to spoil the surprise. With the scarf from the shelf Jones secured the youth's hands behind his back.

The young man remained calm, which was reassuring to Jones and intriguing. He hadn't commented about Jones wearing gloves either. Jones knew this was the decision point, blindfolding and binding could possibly be excused as a joke but his next move could see him in prison. Jones moved to the young man's front. He remained calm and quiet, even with his hands bound behind his back and the blindfold. An eyelash was on the young man's cheek and Jones was overcome with an instinct to brush it away. As he did so the youth seemed to turn in towards Jones as if seeking more contact...

Jones stroked his cheek again and the young man seemed to enjoy the contact of the gloved hand. The two men came closer and Jones became aware that his bound victim was definitely enjoying what was happening as something pressed against him...

However, Jones needed to move or his whole plan was going to fail, despite the apparent enjoyment of his younger victim. Taking one of the two handkerchiefs from the shelf he balled it up and gently placed it in the young man's mouth. His young prisoner didn't fight it or the second handkerchief that was used to secure it in place.

Bound, gagged and blindfolded Jones was wondering why the young man wasn't struggling. This was most peculiar and unlike his previous victims. More investigation was needed, but not here in the shop...

End of Part 1
Interesting.
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

radarlove67 wrote: 1 year ago Part 2

Mr. Jones steered the young man to his 4x4, ordinarily his routine for kidnapping men or women followed a practised routine. His victims resisted to various degrees and that either necessitated the use of physical controls or in some instances he'd anaesthetise them. The lingering mist was a perfect cover and his young victim was easily walked to the car, a firm grip of his elbow was all that was needed. The blindfold remained in position as did his wrist restraint. His gag also stayed intact and Jones could hear the young man's breathing through the balled up handkerchief in his mouth and his cute nose...

At the car Jones opened the boot and sat the young man on the edge; and at this point he took a gamble.

"I'm going to remove your gag, do not scream or make a noise or I'll be forced to hurt you. Understand?"

The bound youth nodded and made a faint noise which Jones took to mean agreement.

Jones removed the two handkerchiefs, and poised a gloved hand ready to cover his victim's gorgeous lips. He really should get a grip of himself, but Jones was in unfamiliar territory. His young victim was not acting like previous ones.

"I'm going to take you on a journey, I'm not going to harm you, I just want us to have a little fun. However, you'll need to ride in the boot. I'll have to keep you gagged, for which I am sorry, but it's for your own good."

"What happens to me when we arrive?"

"We will... play a game... it's not anything bad I assure you... but sometimes when I've had 'guests' they get a bit panicky..."

"What happens when they panic?"

"I have to 'control' them..."

"How?"

"Sometimes I have to anaesthesise them..."

"Oh. How?"

"I chloroform them. But don't worry about that, so far you've taken what's happening particularly well..."

"Well, I've had 'friends' do similar things... only there wasn't any force involved or threats of anaesthetic..."

Jones was both overjoyed and nervous at learning this, but this mist wouldn't last forever and someone might discover them.

"Are you going to be alright if I regag you for the journey?"

The young man smiled. "Of course. Is this one of those places in your plan where you've had to get 'rough' with your guests?"

Jones hesitated. "Yes. Please don't be nervous though."

"Would you like it if you had chance to be rough with me?"

Again Jones hesitated. "Possibly..."

The cute lips smiled again. "My name's Sam and you have my permission to be a little rough with me... if that would make you happy?"

Jones almost had a nervous collapse. This kidnap was so far off the chart of previous experiences as to be in a different solar system.

"Pleased to meet you Sam..."

Jones opened up his kidnap bag from its hiding place in the car boot. He removed a set of handcuffs and secured Sam's wrists in place of the scarf. With a cable-tie he secured Sam's ankles and a short length of rope bound his knees.

"Is that all? whispered Sam.

Jones gently laid his hand over Sam's mouth. Sam seemed to lean in to the handgag, getting a better appreciation of the fine brown leather as he did so.

Jones slowly removed his hand.

"The journey is quite boring, maybe you'd like a little nap?"

"Will it hurt?"

"No. It's over in a minute or so, just breathe normally and it will soon be over..."

"Alright Mr. Jones I trust you..."

Jones by now was so far off his plan as to be in danger of forgetting himself completely. Here he was discussing the details of control with his victim and he still hadn't been spotted. Luck was with him, but it couldn't last so Jones needed to crack on. If there was a Union for kidnappers then Jones would probably have been kicked out for what was happening here...

Taking a small brown glass bottle and a cotton pad from the bag, Jones dripped a small amount of the contents and prepared himself. Sam too sensed what was about to happen and turned towards Jones's voice.

"Relax. Be a good boy and it wil soon be over."

With that, Jones held the pad over Sam's mouth and waited while the chloroform did its work. As always Jones felt himself grow excited, but on this occasion it seemed extra special. Sam had known what was going to happen and he had... submitted...

That revelation almost caused Jones to orgasm, even as Sam tried to fight what was happening. Jones kept a strong grip on Sam's slim shoulders and the pad tight over his mouth. Sam eventually succumbed and Jones tidied away everything in his bag. A simple cleave gag with a large crisp white handkerchief was used to gag Sam, though Jones knew that it was unnecessary. Whatever this had started out as, this was now no normal kidnap...

End of Part 2
🔥🔥
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

radarlove67 wrote: 1 year ago Part 3

Mr. Jones drove carefully through the mist, the houses and shops of Hebden Bridge barely visible. Sam slept in the boot, bound and gagged, with Jones reliving what had happened so far. The whole experience was unlike any of his previous kidnaps and Jones was now debating what to do next. He had a buyer for someone like Sam, but the delivery date wasn't for another week. Contact was usually arranged through the dark web and burner phones.

Jones knew that he couldn't sell Sam, so what next? Jones drew up to the front of his house and pressed the remote contro for his garage. Once inside, Jones opened the boot, he collected his 'kidnap bag' and took it through to the kitchen.

Returning to the car, Sam seemed to be semi-conscious so Jones managed to get him in to the waiting wheelchair. A short walk to the rear of the garage took Jones and the bound young man through in to a cellar cut in to the hillside. There were times Jones was nervous about subsidence affecting the stability of his home, but the garage access to the cellar was worth all the worry. A local builder had soundproofed the entire cellar, after Jones had indicated he wanted to create a studio for recording music. Now it was the perfect place to keep noisy men and women who's cries for help might draw unwanted attention.

Jones helped Sam off the wheelchair on to a sofa within the 'reception area'. Jones removed Sam's blindfold and gag, before clamping his gloved hand over his young victim's mouth.

"There only a few rules. One of which is no screaming or calling for help. The whole cellar is soundproofed, so,it's pointless trying. Do what I say, when I say it and we will get along fine."

Sam looked innocently over Jones's hand at his captor. Jones smiled wryly, he might not want to sell Sam, but that wasn't to say that his young guest was going to have an easy time.

Jones settled down next to Sam on the sofa, who's bound legs and wrists seemed to snuggle in closer. Jones raised an eyebrow and tightened his hand over Sam's mouth, the leather taste undoubtedly strong in his mouth. Jones changed grip and clamped his left hand over Sam's mouth, while with his right he undid Sam's trousers. Sam made a muffled sound, but Jones just whispered shush at him as his gloved hand pushed the trousers down to the young man's bound knees.

Sam made another muffled noise as Jones now slid his underwear down to join his trousers; exposing a hard erection.

Jones's eyebrow became even more quizzical as he continued to shush Sam with an ever tighter handgag. Sam tried to make a noise but it was no good, and Jones started to gently tease his erect member.

Sam despite himself, strained at his handcuffs and leg restraints as Jones started to slide his gloved fingers around his private parts. Jones could feel that Sam wasn't so much fighting him as wanting to join in the fun, but that wasn't how this game was played...

Sam continued to try and speak, but Jones just ignored him, he was in control of this situation and not his guest.

Jones could see a small amount of glistening now at Sam's tip, he was clearly enjoying what was happening and wasn't fighting it. Jones paused for a moment and drew his index finger along the shaft and up to the glistening tip. He then drew that finger along Sam's nose and when it reached his handgag he moved it away to allow his young guest to lick the gloved finger.

Sam sucked gently and Jones could see in his eyes a desire to seek approval. Keeping his finger in place, Jones drew a handkerchief from his pocket and a small brown bottle. A few drops one-handed on to the cloth was all Jones needed and just as Sam continued to suck his finger it was swiftly replaced with a chloroform pad. Sam tried to scream, Jones had added a little more this time, and as he held the pad tight over Sam's struggling head he grasped the young man's member again. As the chloroform worked it's magic, Jones skilfully manipulated the erect shaft and as Sam whimpered under the chloroform assault his erection finally disgorged a stream of white liquid.

Once he was unconscious Jones dragged him in to a vacant cell to one side of the reception, according to the architect's drawings it had been intended as a booth for a musician to play demo tracks. Jones untied Sam's legs, removed his handcuffs and stripped him naked. Then he attached soft wrist cuffs and ankle restraints, threaded purple bondgage rope between them and secured Sam's sleeping body to a padded bench. A ballgag completed the ensemble.

Jones checked that Sam could breathe ok, and that he was safely restrained on the bench before leaving the cell. Though, it was unnecessary Jones locked the cell door. He had found over the years, that even the small elements of control kept his guests in a more submissive frame of mind.

Jones had enjoyed that little game, he was still certain he wouldn't sell Sam; but the question was now would he help Jones in finding someone else?

End of Part 3
Woah! Amazing Stuff!
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

radarlove67 wrote: 1 year ago It's my birthday today, so I think I'll need something special for today's instalment. :mrgreen:
Happy Birthday 🎉
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Part 4

Mr. Jones rubbed himself down with the towel after exiting the shower. He felt much better and calmer now, a clear plan was in his head; he often came up with his best ideas in the shower. Dressing in his bedroom, he reflected on his young house-guest bound and gagged down below in his cellar. It was time for some carrot and stick with young Sam...

Mr. Jones inspected himself in the mirror and liked what he saw: leather combat boots, leather biker style trousers, a black silk shirt and a black leather jacket which he now zipped up. To complete the ensemble he pulled on a tight-fitting unlined pair of black leather gloves...

When he unlocked the cell door, exaggerating the key jangling to heighten Sam's anxiety Jones was pleased to see his guest straining a little at his bonds. It wouldn't do to have a totally compliant guest, and Jones liked the game too much for him to skip over the chance to take Sam to a new level. As much as Sam may have enjoyed his time with Jones so far, the older man knew that some persuasion was needed if he was going to get his guest's cooperation with what was to come.

Jones carefully unfastened the ballgag, he'd watched Sam from upstairs on a secure webcam. Jones had installed the system himself along with the encryption, he didn't want anyone accidentally accessing the camera and calling the police...

Sam opened and closed his mouth experimentally once the gag was off. Jones unfastened the ropes and let Sam sit up with his wrists and ankles still shackled, before passing a bottle of mineral water to him.

"Drink. It's perfectly safe, I don't drug my guests that way... I much prefer the intimacy of tightly holding a pad over someone's mouth in order to chloroform them... much more enjoyable..."

Sam sipped the water carefully, his ankle cuffs making the task difficult but not impossible.

"Now... my business middle revolves around acquiring certain types of young person... and then selling them on with a modest finder's fee to a third party... however, I find myself in a dilemma..."

As Jones delivers his monologue he tightens his gloves... and notices Sam's response given his young guest is naked...

"That dilemma being, I have in our short acquaintance... became somewhat attached to you... but don't mistake that for any softness on my part... I have two choices... I can deliver you as planned... or... I can find an alternative package..."

Jones slowly drew his gloved hand across Sam's semi-hard member... Sam gasped... and Jones gently laid his other hand across Sam's mouth... Sam made an ineffectual attempt to push Jones away, but as Jones gently gripped his cock his hands stopped pushing...

"So.. here's what I intend to do... you are going to help me... find a suitable guest who I can 'persuade' to come here... and then they will passed on to my customer..."

Jones now was gently caressing Sam who was breathing heavily under the gloved hand...

Jones stopped stroking. Sam whimpered under the handgag.

"And if you do a good job, I'll asesss.. your status... if however... you disappoint me... being chloroformed and gagged in my cellar will be the least of your worries..."

Sam's eyes looked wide underneath the leather glove muffling his words... Jones didn't care much what his young guest was saying, it was important now that Sam didn't resist the plan for gaining a new house-guest...

Jones stood back, admiring Sam's erection for a moment before unfastening the cuffs.

"Get dressed..." Jones threw a bag of clothes at him, "they should fit you ok. Don't forget the gloves, I don't want you leaving any fingerprints with what we're about to do..."

Sam looked confused for a moment.

Jones smiled, "I'm taking you hunting, and you're now my apprentice. Don't disappoint me."

Carrot and stick, Jones hoped he'd given Sam the right amount of both or otherwise his young guest was about to find himself heading out to a new owner...

End of Part 4
Last edited by radarlove67 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

radarlove67 wrote: 1 year ago Part 4

Mr. Jones rubbed himself down with the towel after exiting the shower. He felt much better and calmer now, a clear plan was in his head; he often came up with his best ideas in the shower. Dressing in his bedroom, he reflected on his young house-guest bound and gagged down below in his cellar. It was time for some carrot and stick with young Sam...

Mr. Jones inspected himself in the mirror and liked what he saw: leather combat boots, leather biker style trousers, a black silk shirt and a black leather jacket which he now zipped up. To complete the ensemble he pulled on a tight-fitting unlined pair of black leather gloves...

When he unlocked the cell door, exaggerating the key jangling to heighten Sam's anxiety Jones was pleased to see his guest straining a little at his bonds. It wouldn't do to have a totally compliant guest, and Jones liked the game too much for him to skip over the chance to take Sam to a new level. As much as Sam may have enjoyed his time with Jones so far, the older man knew that some persuasion was needed if he was going to get his guest's cooperation with what was to come.

Jones carefully unfastened the ballgag, he'd watched Sam from upstairs on a secure webcam. Jones had installed the system himself along with the encryption, he didn't want anyone accidentally accessing the camera and calling the police...

Sam opened and closed his mouth experimentally once the gag was off. Jones unfastened the ropes and let Sam sit up with his wrists and ankles still shackled, before passing a bottle of mineral water to him.

"Drink. It's perfectly safe, I don't drug my guests that way... I much prefer the intimacy of tighky holding a pad over someone's mouth in order to chloroform them... much more enjoyable..."

Sam sipped the water carefully, his ankle cuffs making the task difficult but not impossible.

"Now... my business middle revolves around acquiring certain types of young person... and then selling them on with a modest finder's fee to a third party... however, I find myself in a dilemma..."

As Jones delivers his monologue he tightens his gloves... and notices Sam's response given his young guest is naked...

"That dilemma being, I have in our short acquaintance... became somewhat attached to you... but don't mistake that for any softness on my part... I have two choices... I can deliver you as planned... or... I can find an alternative package..."

Jones slowly drew his gloved hand across Sam's semi-hard member... Sam gasped... and Jones gently laid his other hand across Sam's mouth... Sam made an ineffectual attempt to push Jones away, but as Jones gently gripped his cock his hands stopped pushing...

"So.. here's what I intend to do... you are going to help me... find a suitable guest who I can 'persuade' to come here... and then they will passed on to my customer..."

Jones now was gently caressing Sam who was breathing heavily under the gloved hand...

Jones stopped stroking. Sam whimpered under the handgag.

"And if you do a good job, I'll asesss.. your status... if however... you disappoint me... being chloroformed and gagged in my cellar will be the least of your worries..."

Sam's eyes looked wide underneath the leather glove muffling his words... Jones didn't care much what his young guest was saying, it was important now that Sam didn't resist the plan for gaining a new house-guest...

Jones stood back, admiring Sam's erection for a moment before unfastening the cuffs.

"Get dressed..." Jones threw a bag of clothes at him, "they should fit you ok. Don't forget the gloves, I don't want you leaving any fingerprints with what we're about to do..."

Sam looked confused for a moment.

Jones smiled, "I'm taking you hunting, and you're now my apprentice. Don't disappoint me."

Carrot and stick, Jones hoped he'd given Sam the right amount of both or otherwise his young guest was about to find himself heading out to a new owner...

End of Part 4
Interesting turn in the story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic