A career in kidnapping F/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
dl68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A career in kidnapping F/M

Post by dl68 »

This story was requested by @Ak610 - I hope you like it!

Background

Some people struggle to make ends meet, some make a reasonable living working 9-5 Monday to Friday whilst others are ‘high flying’ executives able to command their own salary package and of course seven figure lucrative bonuses each year. And then there is me!

I do none of these; I make my living off the back of those ’high flying executives’. How I do this is not strictly legal; or put another way it is not legal at all, but then again the way many of these people earn money is not strictly legal either, so I think I have some moral ground in this debate, but frankly I don’t care because I enjoy what I do and I am good at it.

What I do is carefully do my research to select a private family with their own secrets that they have no wish to be made public and then I intervene in their life to my financial advantage.

I do that by detaining a member of their family at my pleasure for as long as it takes for the family; or put another way the ‘high flying executive’ to pay a sizable ransom. He or she does that in the knowledge that if they involve law enforcement agencies they may never see their son or daughter again and at the same time their own little, or not so little secrets will be aired in public. It’s a win-win I find!

A New Victim

I have been planning my fifth victim family for the last six months; you see why I need to earn megabucks from each job I do because of the months when there is no income, and then there are the costs I incur!

The father is CEO of a building company. Last year his bonus was $275m on top of a basic salary of $175m! He gives to charity, yeah right! And he is a pillar of the community. The wife stays at home and is part of a "ladies who lunch" group. The son is 22 years old and drifts in and out of ventures, never staying long in each and never making any money - why bother when daddy is loaded!

There is an ‘in’ with the son which I will get to shortly.

The father isn’t as "white as white" as he makes out. His construction company has been involved in some very dodgy land deals along with construction practices that are not entirely legal. He has used multiple front companies to hide what he does; but not from me and the team of hackers I employ.

The file on his ‘dodgy’ deals and illegal offshore accounts is ready to publish, so it’s time to put the kidnap into motion.

The son, Peter (or Pete as he styles himself), has a number of vices but the one that will be his downfall is his experimentation within the sex industry. I have recorded him trying out sex workers, some of whom were definitely under age in several cities around the world. As seems normal with a youngster from a moneyed background he treats those he pays as dirt.

This proclivity to sex workers will be his downfall and once in my clutches he will entertain me until his father pays up.

I followed him to the 5* hotel in Hamburg where he was staying and overheard him asking the concierge to book him a ‘companion for the evening. It was clear the concierge knew exactly what he was being asked to do as Pete was a regular at this hotel.

The young lady was booked to arrive at his suite at 7pm however I waited outside the hotel and it wasn’t difficult to spot her arriving. I stopped her and paid her to leave. She wasn’t bothered as she received double her agreed fee.

I then entered the hotel. I was wearing a long leather coat and my face was covered with a mask - as dictated by the local Covid regulations -which saved me sorting out a disguise.

I knew his suite number so I rode the elevator up to the top floor where his penthouse suite was and before knocking on his door I removed the coat and mask.

He opened the door on my second knock and my attire achieved the desired effect. His eyes were on stalks as he took in the extremely tight gingham school girl uniform I was wearing. The skirt was so short it left nothing to the imagination! My hair was tied in pigtails to complete the look. It wasn’t what he had ordered but I knew it was a vice of his.

If he noticed I was older than the girl he had booked he didn’t comment, instead he invited me in and offered me a drink from an open bottle of Champagne – there was one dead one and some white powder on the table – this was going to be easier than I expected. Once he had poured me a glass he led me over to the enormous bed.

Before I had even taken a drink he placed one hand on my left breast and the other felt under the skirt. His approach was clumsy but I had decided to let him have his moment. I put the glass down and after feeling me for a few minutes it was clear he was ready to move straight to what he was paying for.

On the table next to the bed were some red silk scarves and I allowed him to tie my wrists to the headboard. For the moment I wanted him to feel "in control". My research hadn’t prepared me to be assaulted, but fortunately I have endured worse, I would pay him back later!

I cried out, partly in mock pain and partly because his fists actually hurt. He obviously wasn’t bothered about being disturbed by someone calling reception about the screaming coming from his room. I guess another benefit of money.

His frustration ended and I could feel the throbbing pain in my breasts. He had left my face alone, probably to ensure when I left the hotel no marks showed.

His rape was equally brutal and short. He pulled his pants down and lay on top of me - there was no foreplay and very little control on his part. At least he used a condom.

Once he was spent he remembered to untie me and I drank the champagne to dull the pain.

When he returned from the bathroom we lay on the bed together and I got him talking about his life. It was easy to get him on the subject of money and equally to move the conversation on to how he felt cheated by his father who wouldn’t give him the allowance he, Pete, thought he deserved. After all’, ‘he said, ‘Pa is loaded.’

‘Why don’t you stage a mock kidnap and get him to pay a ransom as a way of getting money?’, I said innocently, and I could immediately see a spark within his drink and drug addled brain.

‘But how would I go about that?’ he said after some thought, and I knew I had him!

Instead of replying I leaned over and took his flaccid cock in my mouth. He groaned with pleasure; ‘keep going’, he commanded, but instead I looked up ‘why don’t I tie you to the bed this time?’ I said sweetly before returning to lick his cock which was beginning to respond.

He didn’t say no and soon his naked form was tied to the bed with the scarves. I teased him mercilessly until he was begging for relief and before I did I said; ‘if you sent your father a photo of you tied up as part of the ransom maybe he would believe you had been kidnapped.’

He nodded as I slipped a condom on to his shaft and took him inside me. As I reached behind me to cup his balls I gently slid up and down on his shaft; ‘faster!’ he commanded but I kept the same pace frustrating him.

‘I could pretend to kidnap you now’, I smiled down at him as I kept up the slow pace, ‘but it would be more authentic if you left here and disappeared for a while before making the demand for money in return for your safety’, I said increasing my pace and bringing him to a climax.
As I felt him cum into the condom he blurted out; ‘yes let’s do it now; but how we will make it happen?’

Music to my ears; a victim asking for my help!

‘If you really want to do this’, I said, as if it was only just occurring to me how to make it work, ‘you will need to disappear from this hotel and drop off the grid to use the parlance of spy novels.’

‘But how will I do that?’ he asked and I smiled. ‘First we need lots of cash to get away and to live without creating an electronic trail. Then we need to arrange transport that no-one knows about to somewhere remote and safe and of course you would need to leave the hotel without anyone seeing you.’

I could see he was confused as to how we could do that so easily so I made it very simple; ‘you have access to cash?’ I asked and he nodded, ‘my card will get lots of money from any machine – there is no limit to what I can withdraw as long as my account had funds.’

This was exactly what I expected. ‘In which case give me the card and pin number and I’ll get the money and make the arrangements and once we are somewhere remote we can work out how to tell your father you have been kidnapped and what the ransom is. In the meantime we can have some fun playing at kidnapping!’

He nodded and smiled; he wasn’t the brightest kid! He told me where his card was and what the pin number was along with the maximum cash withdrawal that his account would allow – the figure was huge!

‘I’ll go and get the money and make the necessary arrangements and I will be back shortly’, I said picking up my coat and his room keycard.

‘If you could just untie me’, he said finally realising he was still bound to the bed. I shook my head and picked up the white cloth that surrounded the Champagne bottle. In no time I had spun the cloth into a strip and gagged him with it. It was a pathetic gag, as he would find in due course, but it would do for now.

I playfully smacked his cock; ‘just to get you in the mood for a kidnapping!’ I said with a smile as I put my coat on and left. He hadn't even asked how I knew how to make the necessary arrangements!

It didn’t take long to get the money and pick up a bag of items I required. After phoning my friend to confirm the flight I got changed and returned to the hotel. My own room would be cleared and cleaned later.
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

dl68 wrote: 1 year ago This story was requested by @Ak610 - I hope you like it!

Background

Some people struggle to make ends meet, some make a reasonable living working 9-5 Monday to Friday whilst others are ‘high flying’ executives able to command their own salary package and of course seven figure lucrative bonuses each year. And then there is me!

I do none of these; I make my living off the back of those ’high flying executives’. How I do this is not strictly legal; or put another way it is not legal at all, but then again the way many of these people earn money is not strictly legal either, so I think I have some moral ground in this debate, but frankly I don’t care because I enjoy what I do and I am good at it.

What I do is carefully do my research to select a private family with their own secrets that they have no wish to be made public and then I intervene in their life to my financial advantage.

I do that by detaining a member of their family at my pleasure for as long as it takes for the family; or put another way the ‘high flying executive’ to pay a sizable ransom. He or she does that in the knowledge that if they involve law enforcement agencies they may never see their son or daughter again and at the same time their own little, or not so little secrets will be aired in public. It’s a win-win I find!

A New Victim

I have been planning my fifth victim family for the last six months; you see why I need to earn megabucks from each job I do because of the months when there is no income, and then there are the costs I incur!

The father is CEO of a building company. Last year his bonus was $275m on top of a basic salary of $175m! He gives to charity, yeah right! And he is a pillar of the community. The wife stays at home and is part of a "ladies who lunch" group. The son is 22 years old and drifts in and out of ventures, never staying long in each and never making any money - why bother when daddy is loaded!

There is an ‘in’ with the son which I will get to shortly.

The father isn’t as "white as white" as he makes out. His construction company has been involved in some very dodgy land deals along with construction practices that are not entirely legal. He has used multiple front companies to hide what he does; but not from me and the team of hackers I employ.

The file on his ‘dodgy’ deals and illegal offshore accounts is ready to publish, so it’s time to put the kidnap into motion.

The son, Peter (or Pete as he styles himself), has a number of vices but the one that will be his downfall is his experimentation within the sex industry. I have recorded him trying out sex workers, some of whom were definitely under age in several cities around the world. As seems normal with a youngster from a moneyed background he treats those he pays as dirt.

This proclivity to sex workers will be his downfall and once in my clutches he will entertain me until his father pays up.

I followed him to the 5* hotel in Hamburg where he was staying and overheard him asking the concierge to book him a ‘companion for the evening. It was clear the concierge knew exactly what he was being asked to do as Pete was a regular at this hotel.

The young lady was booked to arrive at his suite at 7pm however I waited outside the hotel and it wasn’t difficult to spot her arriving. I stopped her and paid her to leave. She wasn’t bothered as she received double her agreed fee.

I then entered the hotel. I was wearing a long leather coat and my face was covered with a mask - as dictated by the local Covid regulations -which saved me sorting out a disguise.

I knew his suite number so I rode the elevator up to the top floor where his penthouse suite was and before knocking on his door I removed the coat and mask.

He opened the door on my second knock and my attire achieved the desired effect. His eyes were on stalks as he took in the extremely tight gingham school girl uniform I was wearing. The skirt was so short it left nothing to the imagination! My hair was tied in pigtails to complete the look. It wasn’t what he had ordered but I knew it was a vice of his.

If he noticed I was older than the girl he had booked he didn’t comment, instead he invited me in and offered me a drink from an open bottle of Champagne – there was one dead one and some white powder on the table – this was going to be easier than I expected. Once he had poured me a glass he led me over to the enormous bed.

Before I had even taken a drink he placed one hand on my left breast and the other felt under the skirt. His approach was clumsy but I had decided to let him have his moment. I put the glass down and after feeling me for a few minutes it was clear he was ready to move straight to what he was paying for.

On the table next to the bed were some red silk scarves and I allowed him to tie my wrists to the headboard. For the moment I wanted him to feel "in control". My research hadn’t prepared me to be assaulted, but fortunately I have endured worse, I would pay him back later!

I cried out, partly in mock pain and partly because his fists actually hurt. He obviously wasn’t bothered about being disturbed by someone calling reception about the screaming coming from his room. I guess another benefit of money.

His frustration ended and I could feel the throbbing pain in my breasts. He had left my face alone, probably to ensure when I left the hotel no marks showed.

His rape was equally brutal and short. He pulled his pants down and lay on top of me - there was no foreplay and very little control on his part. At least he used a condom.

Once he was spent he remembered to untie me and I drank the champagne to dull the pain.

When he returned from the bathroom we lay on the bed together and I got him talking about his life. It was easy to get him on the subject of money and equally to move the conversation on to how he felt cheated by his father who wouldn’t give him the allowance he, Pete, thought he deserved. After all’, ‘he said, ‘Pa is loaded.’

‘Why don’t you stage a mock kidnap and get him to pay a ransom as a way of getting money?’, I said innocently, and I could immediately see a spark within his drink and drug addled brain.

‘But how would I go about that?’ he said after some thought, and I knew I had him!

Instead of replying I leaned over and took his flaccid cock in my mouth. He groaned with pleasure; ‘keep going’, he commanded, but instead I looked up ‘why don’t I tie you to the bed this time?’ I said sweetly before returning to lick his cock which was beginning to respond.

He didn’t say no and soon his naked form was tied to the bed with the scarves. I teased him mercilessly until he was begging for relief and before I did I said; ‘if you sent your father a photo of you tied up as part of the ransom maybe he would believe you had been kidnapped.’

He nodded as I slipped a condom on to his shaft and took him inside me. As I reached behind me to cup his balls I gently slid up and down on his shaft; ‘faster!’ he commanded but I kept the same pace frustrating him.

‘I could pretend to kidnap you now’, I smiled down at him as I kept up the slow pace, ‘but it would be more authentic if you left here and disappeared for a while before making the demand for money in return for your safety’, I said increasing my pace and bringing him to a climax.
As I felt him cum into the condom he blurted out; ‘yes let’s do it now; but how we will make it happen?’

Music to my ears; a victim asking for my help!

‘If you really want to do this’, I said, as if it was only just occurring to me how to make it work, ‘you will need to disappear from this hotel and drop off the grid to use the parlance of spy novels.’

‘But how will I do that?’ he asked and I smiled. ‘First we need lots of cash to get away and to live without creating an electronic trail. Then we need to arrange transport that no-one knows about to somewhere remote and safe and of course you would need to leave the hotel without anyone seeing you.’

I could see he was confused as to how we could do that so easily so I made it very simple; ‘you have access to cash?’ I asked and he nodded, ‘my card will get lots of money from any machine – there is no limit to what I can withdraw as long as my account had funds.’

This was exactly what I expected. ‘In which case give me the card and pin number and I’ll get the money and make the arrangements and once we are somewhere remote we can work out how to tell your father you have been kidnapped and what the ransom is. In the meantime we can have some fun playing at kidnapping!’

He nodded and smiled; he wasn’t the brightest kid! He told me where his card was and what the pin number was along with the maximum cash withdrawal that his account would allow – the figure was huge!

‘I’ll go and get the money and make the necessary arrangements and I will be back shortly’, I said picking up my coat and his room keycard.

‘If you could just untie me’, he said finally realising he was still bound to the bed. I shook my head and picked up the white cloth that surrounded the Champagne bottle. In no time I had spun the cloth into a strip and gagged him with it. It was a pathetic gag, as he would find in due course, but it would do for now.

I playfully smacked his cock; ‘just to get you in the mood for a kidnapping!’ I said with a smile as I put my coat on and left. He hadn't even asked how I knew how to make the necessary arrangements!

It didn’t take long to get the money and pick up a bag of items I required. After phoning my friend to confirm the flight I got changed and returned to the hotel. My own room would be cleared and cleaned later.
Wow! Great Start. Keep coming...
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

Great start!
dl68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dl68 »

The 'Kidnap'

When I opened the door to his room I could see he was relieved that I had returned. I untied him and allowed him to remove the gag.

I explained I had a light aircraft ready to fly us out of the country. We just had to get to the other side of town to a local airfield without being tracked.

He nodded, and if he wondered how I had arranged this so quickly he didn’t say anything. I guess the Champagne and drugs were still working.
I handed him some clothes from the bag I had brought and he objected as soon as he held them up. I said he had to leave in disguise otherwise it would be easy to track him using the citywide CCTV network.

Eventually he agreed and soon he was dressed in fishnet stockings, leather boots, short leather skirt and tight top. I added red lipstick and black eye shadow and as a finishing touch I stuck a blond wig on his head using wig tape.

‘Leave everything including your passport and your phone’, I said leading him out of the room quickly so that he didn’t have time to think. We headed straight for the back stairs. One of my team would wipe the room down later.

We left the hotel via a service door into an alleyway that led to a quiet side street. I took his hand, partly to reassure him and partly to ensure he didn’t change his mind and run away.

Hamburg has a red light district and the route I planned took us through the heart of the area. He didn’t comment on the route or ask where we were going.

As we walked I kept glancing behind and eventually I pulled him into a doorway and pretended to kiss him. ‘I think we are being followed’, I whispered and as he started to look I hissed, ‘don’t draw attention to us!’

‘Let’s go in here and get a drink and hope they have a back door we can leave through’, I said leading him inside before he had a chance to say anything.

The place was not chosen at random; it was an S&M dungeon for hire that was owned by a friend of mine. It was empty tonight because I had booked it! We didn’t have to stop here – but I wanted a little fun!

Pete took in the dungeon equipment, the mirror lined walls and cabinets full of masks and rubber suits; ‘wow look at all this’, he said and I smiled, it was clear he had never visited such a place before.

I led him over to the St Andrew’s cross and quickly strapped his wrists up to the top using the attached leather straps. ‘What are you doing?’ he asked. ‘Well this place doesn’t seem to have a bar so I thought we could pass the time doing something else whilst we wait for whoever was following us to go away.’

He didn’t seem to know what to say and when I pushed a red ball gag into his mouth and buckled it in place he couldn’t say anything anyway.

I pulled the panties he was wearing off and strapped his ankles to the base of the equipment spreading them apart in the process. ‘When you are a kidnap victim you don’t get to make the rules’, I said smiling as I stroked his cock which immediately sprang to life. ‘But then again kidnap victims rarely get to enjoy themselves like this!’

I kept him on the edge for 20 minutes before allowing him the relief he so desperately needed.

I cleaned him up and released him. As I handed him the panties I said; ‘I think we have been here long enough, let’s find a way out of the back.’

I led him out into a dark alley and we continued across the city to a small airfield. A Cessna plane was waiting in a hanger.

‘The pilot will fly us to a remote location a friend of mine owns which will be perfect to lie low for a few days. He knows to fly under the radar so that the plane can’t be tracked – of course that arrangement didn’t come cheap’, I said and Pete nodded.

I handed my bag to the pilot and said to Pete; ‘turn around’, and he did without thinking. I grabbed his wrists and zip tied them together behind his back; ‘hey what are you doing?’ he shouted.

‘Well’, I explained, ‘kidnap victims don’t get to ride in standard class!’ As he thought about what I said I pushed a cloth into his mouth and wrapped his head with duct tape. ‘Nor do they get to speak!’

Before he had chance to do anything stupid I bent down and wrapped tape around his ankles and then the pilot and I picked him up and dumped him into a trunk and closed the lid.

Once the trunk was loaded into the back of the plane and strapped down we were ready to leave. The small fridge contained caviar and Champagne – I knew how to fly!

The flight lasted a couple of hours and skilfully the pilot landed on a grass strip near a remote house overlooking the sea. As expected a pickup truck was waiting and after loading the trunk onto the back I drove to the house whilst the pilot turned the plane round and took off.

After lifting the lid on the trunk I helped Pete out and removed the bonds and the gag. He spat the cloth out and ranted for a while. I stood and smiled at him and once he had finished I simply said; ‘you just experienced a fantasy kidnap. No damage done. Why don’t you come into the house?’
‘Where are we?’ he asked and I said it was best he didn’t know. Once inside he asked ‘what happens now?’

‘Well we wait a few days for your parents to become concerned and then we send a video of your kidnap. We wait a little longer and then send the ransom demand. Hopefully you father will pay quickly and we can go our separate ways.’

‘What do you get out of this?’ he asked – a question he should have asked at the start!

‘Well I will expect a cut of the ransom money’, I answered and he nodded. He hadn’t asked what percentage!

‘What do we do to pass the time?’ he said, a smile crossing his face. ‘Well as this is a kidnap scenario I think you know what I am going to do’. I said carefully and he nodded.

‘Can I at least get out of these clothes?’ he asked but I waggled my finger and picked up a set of handcuffs from a table. I quickly restrained his wrists in front of him. ‘Not just yet!’

I led him down a central corridor and into a room at the end. We could have been in the Hamburg dungeon. As the door clicked closed I dimmed the lighting and said ‘I think my kidnap victim needs to know who is in charge!’

As he looked perplexed I pulled a velvet bag over his head and tightened a draw string around his neck. I knew the bag would block all the light. ‘Kidnap victims often spend hours in darkness’; I said pushing him towards a bench set in the middle of the room.

In no time he was strapped tightly to the bench lying on his back. ‘Kidnap victims are often restrained for long periods to ensure they can’t escape’, I said drawing a finger nail over his cock as it grew erect. ‘As a matter of fact the US Government use diapers on their prisoners when transporting them. Perhaps you might need one later!’

‘Kidnap victims are often gagged for periods to stop them trying to persuade their captors to let them go.’ As I said that I wrapped duct tape around the bag over his mouth.

‘So now Pete, you are bound, gagged and blindfolded, you have no idea where you are and apart from me and the pilot no-one else does either. I think you will agree you have put yourself at my mercy. Your only hope is that I will let you go.’

I flipped the skirt back and pulled his panties down to reveal his straining cock. ‘This male appendage can be a thing of pleasure but to a kidnapper it can be a thing of torture, should that be required.’ To reinforce my point I squeezed the shaft hard and he gave a muffled scream in response.
Without warning I operated a lever under the bench and his whole body was tilted down. I picked up a jug of water and dribbled it over the bag. He choked as water filled his nose and with his mouth gagged he started to suffocate.

His penis was now fully erect and, as I poured more water over the bag I jerked him off. I quickly brought the table up to horizontal and removed the bag. He spluttered; ‘you could have killed me!’ but I laughed, ‘but I didn’t and I bet your orgasm was particularly satisfying. He said nothing but I could tell it was.

I undid the straps and walked out of the room. He followed me and when we got to one of the bedrooms he asked; ‘can I get changed now?’ and I said he could. He expressed annoyance that the wardrobe only contained grey jogging tops and bottoms and no underwear. I told him to be grateful there was something his size.

After he had showered I prepared a couple of ready meals in the microwave and as we ate he asked the question he should have asked at the beginning; ‘how did you organise this so quickly?’

I smiled, ‘because I know people. That’s how.’ He seemed to accept that and then asked what happens now.

‘We will record a video detailing your capture and setting the scene for a ransom demand which we will send to your father later in the week. In the meantime I have arranged for a person to come in twice a day to cook for us. Of course you will have to act like a kidnap victim whilst they are in the house although it is unlikely they will meet you, but we need to be careful.’

He nodded but I could see his eyes drooping. It had been a long day and not the one he expected. The combination of the drink and drugs plus the sleeping tablet I had added to his meal was getting the better of him. I suggested he got a good night’s sleep and he retired to bed.
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

dl68 wrote: 1 year ago The 'Kidnap'

When I opened the door to his room I could see he was relieved that I had returned. I untied him and allowed him to remove the gag.

I explained I had a light aircraft ready to fly us out of the country. We just had to get to the other side of town to a local airfield without being tracked.

He nodded, and if he wondered how I had arranged this so quickly he didn’t say anything. I guess the Champagne and drugs were still working.
I handed him some clothes from the bag I had brought and he objected as soon as he held them up. I said he had to leave in disguise otherwise it would be easy to track him using the citywide CCTV network.

Eventually he agreed and soon he was dressed in fishnet stockings, leather boots, short leather skirt and tight top. I added red lipstick and black eye shadow and as a finishing touch I stuck a blond wig on his head using wig tape.

‘Leave everything including your passport and your phone’, I said leading him out of the room quickly so that he didn’t have time to think. We headed straight for the back stairs. One of my team would wipe the room down later.

We left the hotel via a service door into an alleyway that led to a quiet side street. I took his hand, partly to reassure him and partly to ensure he didn’t change his mind and run away.

Hamburg has a red light district and the route I planned took us through the heart of the area. He didn’t comment on the route or ask where we were going.

As we walked I kept glancing behind and eventually I pulled him into a doorway and pretended to kiss him. ‘I think we are being followed’, I whispered and as he started to look I hissed, ‘don’t draw attention to us!’

‘Let’s go in here and get a drink and hope they have a back door we can leave through’, I said leading him inside before he had a chance to say anything.

The place was not chosen at random; it was an S&M dungeon for hire that was owned by a friend of mine. It was empty tonight because I had booked it! We didn’t have to stop here – but I wanted a little fun!

Pete took in the dungeon equipment, the mirror lined walls and cabinets full of masks and rubber suits; ‘wow look at all this’, he said and I smiled, it was clear he had never visited such a place before.

I led him over to the St Andrew’s cross and quickly strapped his wrists up to the top using the attached leather straps. ‘What are you doing?’ he asked. ‘Well this place doesn’t seem to have a bar so I thought we could pass the time doing something else whilst we wait for whoever was following us to go away.’

He didn’t seem to know what to say and when I pushed a red ball gag into his mouth and buckled it in place he couldn’t say anything anyway.

I pulled the panties he was wearing off and strapped his ankles to the base of the equipment spreading them apart in the process. ‘When you are a kidnap victim you don’t get to make the rules’, I said smiling as I stroked his cock which immediately sprang to life. ‘But then again kidnap victims rarely get to enjoy themselves like this!’

I kept him on the edge for 20 minutes before allowing him the relief he so desperately needed.

I cleaned him up and released him. As I handed him the panties I said; ‘I think we have been here long enough, let’s find a way out of the back.’

I led him out into a dark alley and we continued across the city to a small airfield. A Cessna plane was waiting in a hanger.

‘The pilot will fly us to a remote location a friend of mine owns which will be perfect to lie low for a few days. He knows to fly under the radar so that the plane can’t be tracked – of course that arrangement didn’t come cheap’, I said and Pete nodded.

I handed my bag to the pilot and said to Pete; ‘turn around’, and he did without thinking. I grabbed his wrists and zip tied them together behind his back; ‘hey what are you doing?’ he shouted.

‘Well’, I explained, ‘kidnap victims don’t get to ride in standard class!’ As he thought about what I said I pushed a cloth into his mouth and wrapped his head with duct tape. ‘Nor do they get to speak!’

Before he had chance to do anything stupid I bent down and wrapped tape around his ankles and then the pilot and I picked him up and dumped him into a trunk and closed the lid.

Once the trunk was loaded into the back of the plane and strapped down we were ready to leave. The small fridge contained caviar and Champagne – I knew how to fly!

The flight lasted a couple of hours and skilfully the pilot landed on a grass strip near a remote house overlooking the sea. As expected a pickup truck was waiting and after loading the trunk onto the back I drove to the house whilst the pilot turned the plane round and took off.

After lifting the lid on the trunk I helped Pete out and removed the bonds and the gag. He spat the cloth out and ranted for a while. I stood and smiled at him and once he had finished I simply said; ‘you just experienced a fantasy kidnap. No damage done. Why don’t you come into the house?’
‘Where are we?’ he asked and I said it was best he didn’t know. Once inside he asked ‘what happens now?’

‘Well we wait a few days for your parents to become concerned and then we send a video of your kidnap. We wait a little longer and then send the ransom demand. Hopefully you father will pay quickly and we can go our separate ways.’

‘What do you get out of this?’ he asked – a question he should have asked at the start!

‘Well I will expect a cut of the ransom money’, I answered and he nodded. He hadn’t asked what percentage!

‘What do we do to pass the time?’ he said, a smile crossing his face. ‘Well as this is a kidnap scenario I think you know what I am going to do’. I said carefully and he nodded.

‘Can I at least get out of these clothes?’ he asked but I waggled my finger and picked up a set of handcuffs from a table. I quickly restrained his wrists in front of him. ‘Not just yet!’

I led him down a central corridor and into a room at the end. We could have been in the Hamburg dungeon. As the door clicked closed I dimmed the lighting and said ‘I think my kidnap victim needs to know who is in charge!’

As he looked perplexed I pulled a velvet bag over his head and tightened a draw string around his neck. I knew the bag would block all the light. ‘Kidnap victims often spend hours in darkness’; I said pushing him towards a bench set in the middle of the room.

In no time he was strapped tightly to the bench lying on his back. ‘Kidnap victims are often restrained for long periods to ensure they can’t escape’, I said drawing a finger nail over his cock as it grew erect. ‘As a matter of fact the US Government use diapers on their prisoners when transporting them. Perhaps you might need one later!’

‘Kidnap victims are often gagged for periods to stop them trying to persuade their captors to let them go.’ As I said that I wrapped duct tape around the bag over his mouth.

‘So now Pete, you are bound, gagged and blindfolded, you have no idea where you are and apart from me and the pilot no-one else does either. I think you will agree you have put yourself at my mercy. Your only hope is that I will let you go.’

I flipped the skirt back and pulled his panties down to reveal his straining cock. ‘This male appendage can be a thing of pleasure but to a kidnapper it can be a thing of torture, should that be required.’ To reinforce my point I squeezed the shaft hard and he gave a muffled scream in response.
Without warning I operated a lever under the bench and his whole body was tilted down. I picked up a jug of water and dribbled it over the bag. He choked as water filled his nose and with his mouth gagged he started to suffocate.

His penis was now fully erect and, as I poured more water over the bag I jerked him off. I quickly brought the table up to horizontal and removed the bag. He spluttered; ‘you could have killed me!’ but I laughed, ‘but I didn’t and I bet your orgasm was particularly satisfying. He said nothing but I could tell it was.

I undid the straps and walked out of the room. He followed me and when we got to one of the bedrooms he asked; ‘can I get changed now?’ and I said he could. He expressed annoyance that the wardrobe only contained grey jogging tops and bottoms and no underwear. I told him to be grateful there was something his size.

After he had showered I prepared a couple of ready meals in the microwave and as we ate he asked the question he should have asked at the beginning; ‘how did you organise this so quickly?’

I smiled, ‘because I know people. That’s how.’ He seemed to accept that and then asked what happens now.

‘We will record a video detailing your capture and setting the scene for a ransom demand which we will send to your father later in the week. In the meantime I have arranged for a person to come in twice a day to cook for us. Of course you will have to act like a kidnap victim whilst they are in the house although it is unlikely they will meet you, but we need to be careful.’

He nodded but I could see his eyes drooping. It had been a long day and not the one he expected. The combination of the drink and drugs plus the sleeping tablet I had added to his meal was getting the better of him. I suggested he got a good night’s sleep and he retired to bed.
🥵
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

dl68 wrote: 1 year ago The 'Kidnap'

Please continue..
dl68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dl68 »

Ransom Video

When he joined me for breakfast the next day he looked refreshed from his long sleep; which was just as well as he was going to need all his strength!

I suggested we record the video and I took him to the basement. In the middle of the damp space was a chair bolted to the floor. I handed him an orange jumpsuit; ‘it’s what all kidnap victims wear in videos’, I said and he changed into it without comment.

I tied him to the chair with rope “for authenticity” and positioned an ipad on a stand behind him displaying the front page of the London Times newspaper.

I then set up a video camera and told him to deliver the message we had agreed. As I expected his performance was not convincing at all. Even he agreed it wasn’t when I played it back.

‘What you need is some motivation’, I said and he looked confused, particularly when I slapped some duct tape over his mouth and left the room.

I went back up to the dungeon and selected a latex suit to wear from the cupboard. After stripping off it took some getting into despite adding a generous amount of talc. Once I had zipped it up the back with the wetsuit style zip it was a very tight fit. I pulled the hood over my head and zipped that into place. There were holes over my eyes and tiny holes under each nostril and my mouth so it was going to get hot very quickly.

I went back to the dungeon and after remotely turning the fixed camera and the three concealed cameras back to record I kicked the door open so that it slammed back against the wall. He looked shocked at the appearance of a person in a black head-to-toe catsuit, however gagged as he was he couldn’t say anything.

I walked over to the chair, careful to remain out of the way of the cameras and shouted; ‘if you want to get out of here alive you better appeal to your father to pay the ransom immediately. For every hour he delays you will suffer!’

He was not prepared for my latex covered fist to smack against his jaw. The chair was bolted to the floor so he stayed in position.

To increase the effect I ripped the tape from his mouth and swung my fist again, this time catching his nose and cheek. Blood ran down his face onto the jumpsuit. His cry of pain was real and very loud as was the look of terror on his face!

I took hold of the orange material and ripped it open to his crotch exposing his naked torso down to his genitals. I grasped his cock and shouted; ‘shall I cut this off and FedEx it to your father?’ He shook his head and pleaded to be left alone.

I walked behind him and stared at the camera on the tripod as I swiftly clamped one hand over his mouth and grasped his throat with the other; ‘it would be easy to end this now’, I shouted and then added; ‘to stop this all you have to do is make the appeal to your father.’

He nodded violently and I removed my hand, noting with some satisfaction that he had wet himself!

He looked at the camera and made the appeal we had agreed and this time even I believed he meant it!

‘You see you just needed to be “in the zone”!’ I said. ‘Did you have to hit me so hard?’ ‘Well it needed to look authentic otherwise your father is not going to believe that you are in danger’, I said.

As I walked out of the dungeon he called after me to untie him but I shouted; ‘I’ll be back in a minute, don’t go anywhere!’

It took a while to remove the suit and then I showered to cool myself down before returning and untying him.

Whilst he showered I edited the video and sent it to my team. They would pass it to the father via an untraceable phone in due course. They already had the ransom demand which was for far more money than Pete would have asked for. They would send that later but Pete didn’t know that.
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

dl68 wrote: 1 year ago Ransom Video

When he joined me for breakfast the next day he looked refreshed from his long sleep; which was just as well as he was going to need all his strength!

I suggested we record the video and I took him to the basement. In the middle of the damp space was a chair bolted to the floor. I handed him an orange jumpsuit; ‘it’s what all kidnap victims wear in videos’, I said and he changed into it without comment.

I tied him to the chair with rope “for authenticity” and positioned an ipad on a stand behind him displaying the front page of the London Times newspaper.

I then set up a video camera and told him to deliver the message we had agreed. As I expected his performance was not convincing at all. Even he agreed it wasn’t when I played it back.

‘What you need is some motivation’, I said and he looked confused, particularly when I slapped some duct tape over his mouth and left the room.

I went back up to the dungeon and selected a latex suit to wear from the cupboard. After stripping off it took some getting into despite adding a generous amount of talc. Once I had zipped it up the back with the wetsuit style zip it was a very tight fit. I pulled the hood over my head and zipped that into place. There were holes over my eyes and tiny holes under each nostril and my mouth so it was going to get hot very quickly.

I went back to the dungeon and after remotely turning the fixed camera and the three concealed cameras back to record I kicked the door open so that it slammed back against the wall. He looked shocked at the appearance of a person in a black head-to-toe catsuit, however gagged as he was he couldn’t say anything.

I walked over to the chair, careful to remain out of the way of the cameras and shouted; ‘if you want to get out of here alive you better appeal to your father to pay the ransom immediately. For every hour he delays you will suffer!’

He was not prepared for my latex covered fist to smack against his jaw. The chair was bolted to the floor so he stayed in position.

To increase the effect I ripped the tape from his mouth and swung my fist again, this time catching his nose and cheek. Blood ran down his face onto the jumpsuit. His cry of pain was real and very loud as was the look of terror on his face!

I took hold of the orange material and ripped it open to his crotch exposing his naked torso down to his genitals. I grasped his cock and shouted; ‘shall I cut this off and FedEx it to your father?’ He shook his head and pleaded to be left alone.

I walked behind him and stared at the camera on the tripod as I swiftly clamped one hand over his mouth and grasped his throat with the other; ‘it would be easy to end this now’, I shouted and then added; ‘to stop this all you have to do is make the appeal to your father.’

He nodded violently and I removed my hand, noting with some satisfaction that he had wet himself!

He looked at the camera and made the appeal we had agreed and this time even I believed he meant it!

‘You see you just needed to be “in the zone”!’ I said. ‘Did you have to hit me so hard?’ ‘Well it needed to look authentic otherwise your father is not going to believe that you are in danger’, I said.

As I walked out of the dungeon he called after me to untie him but I shouted; ‘I’ll be back in a minute, don’t go anywhere!’

It took a while to remove the suit and then I showered to cool myself down before returning and untying him.

Whilst he showered I edited the video and sent it to my team. They would pass it to the father via an untraceable phone in due course. They already had the ransom demand which was for far more money than Pete would have asked for. They would send that later but Pete didn’t know that.
Wwwoohhoo... Nicely Written and executed. Thank You.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Just like your last story, this one is also top quality, and again i've thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Well done!
dl68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dl68 »

Thank for all the nice comments

Later that day

When Pete emerged from the shower I was waiting for him and I had changed. His look was the same lecherous look he had given me when he opened his hotel room door. That was no doubt because I was wearing a short leather skirt and a tight white top.

He ignored the fact that he was naked and instead looked at me questioningly and I said; ‘we have a few hours to kill before lunch, I thought we could play a game.’

‘What did you have in mind?’

‘How about a game of jeopardy?’

‘What do you mean?’ he asked.

‘Each of us takes a turn at tying the other up and if that person can’t get loose in say 30 minutes the other person can do what they like to them later?’

‘What happens if that person does get free?’ I pretended to think about it; ‘well that person wins the right to do what they like to the other.’

‘Sounds good’, he said; ‘I’ll go and get dressed’. ‘No need’, I said handing him some clothes. He shook his head but dressed in an outfit identical to mine. His cock was already firm and without the benefit of panties his skirt was tented by the erection leaving no doubt that he was enjoying this.

‘You can go first’, I offered.

I know what you readers are thinking; I was mad to allow him to tie me up. What would stop him leaving? Well the fact that every door had a keycode lock, all windows were locked and the only phone was locked away in a safe! And anyway I enjoy switching occasionally – who doesn’t!
Inevitably he led me to the dungeon; after all he didn’t know what other delights the house had to offer … yet!

He collected several hanks of soft rope and he tried his best but the result was amateurish to say the least. He made me lie on the rubber floor and at least he added a hog-tie which provided a bit of restriction but even that was a bit loose. ‘Is that the best you can do?’ I goaded.

He looked around the dungeon and selected a bit gag and a helmet. The helmet reduced my vision but getting free was a matter of feel, not seeing, so I wasn’t worried. The bit gag was large and when he buckled it tightly in place it pulled cruelly on the corners of my mouth.

I heard him set the timer as we had agreed but I hadn’t expected him to start playing with my private parts whilst I tried to get free. He wasn’t experienced in giving a woman an orgasm this way however the combination of his clumsy efforts, the bondage and the staining I was doing to get free brought me to the first of several climaxes. I was enjoying this!

Eventually I got my wrists free and the rest was easy. As I removed the gag and unzipped the helmet I looked over at the timer; 28 minutes – not bad!
‘Nice try. Now it’s your turn.’ I said breathing heavily.

I used the same rope he had used on me only I tied his wrists together behind his back forcing them upwards towards his neck. This position, the reverse prayer, is painful after a while, but I didn’t care.

I spun a web of rope around his chest and arms to bind everything in place and then started on his legs. I bent each leg and tied the ankle to the thigh and then roped the two legs together.

The helmet he had used on me went over his head and then I gagged him. I used a ball gag which was twice as large as the bit gag he had used on me. It would hurt, but again not my problem.

‘Time starts now’, I said and picked up an electrostatic wand. As he struggled I applied electric shocks to his nipples, balls and the head of his cock.
He had no chance of getting free in a month of Sundays – I know what I am doing when it comes to ropes. On the otherhand like me he experienced an orgasm and soon he was lying in a pool of semen.

When the timer went off I untied him; ‘you lost both times’, I said with a smile. He was too exhausted to reply.

I looked at my watch. ‘My colleague will be arriving shortly to prepare our lunch so you need to act like a kidnap victim as we agreed.’

I took him to his bedroom and made him change into another orange jumpsuit. I then tied him to the bed with rope so that he was staked out and gagged him with a knotted scarf. He looked at me with concern in his eyes so I reassured him; ‘just in case she happens to look in the room.’
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

dl68 wrote: 1 year ago Thank for all the nice comments

Later that day

When Pete emerged from the shower I was waiting for him and I had changed. His look was the same lecherous look he had given me when he opened his hotel room door. That was no doubt because I was wearing a short leather skirt and a tight white top.

He ignored the fact that he was naked and instead looked at me questioningly and I said; ‘we have a few hours to kill before lunch, I thought we could play a game.’

‘What did you have in mind?’

‘How about a game of jeopardy?’

‘What do you mean?’ he asked.

‘Each of us takes a turn at tying the other up and if that person can’t get loose in say 30 minutes the other person can do what they like to them later?’

‘What happens if that person does get free?’ I pretended to think about it; ‘well that person wins the right to do what they like to the other.’

‘Sounds good’, he said; ‘I’ll go and get dressed’. ‘No need’, I said handing him some clothes. He shook his head but dressed in an outfit identical to mine. His cock was already firm and without the benefit of panties his skirt was tented by the erection leaving no doubt that he was enjoying this.

‘You can go first’, I offered.

I know what you readers are thinking; I was mad to allow him to tie me up. What would stop him leaving? Well the fact that every door had a keycode lock, all windows were locked and the only phone was locked away in a safe! And anyway I enjoy switching occasionally – who doesn’t!
Inevitably he led me to the dungeon; after all he didn’t know what other delights the house had to offer … yet!

He collected several hanks of soft rope and he tried his best but the result was amateurish to say the least. He made me lie on the rubber floor and at least he added a hog-tie which provided a bit of restriction but even that was a bit loose. ‘Is that the best you can do?’ I goaded.

He looked around the dungeon and selected a bit gag and a helmet. The helmet reduced my vision but getting free was a matter of feel, not seeing, so I wasn’t worried. The bit gag was large and when he buckled it tightly in place it pulled cruelly on the corners of my mouth.

I heard him set the timer as we had agreed but I hadn’t expected him to start playing with my private parts whilst I tried to get free. He wasn’t experienced in giving a woman an orgasm this way however the combination of his clumsy efforts, the bondage and the staining I was doing to get free brought me to the first of several climaxes. I was enjoying this!

Eventually I got my wrists free and the rest was easy. As I removed the gag and unzipped the helmet I looked over at the timer; 28 minutes – not bad!
‘Nice try. Now it’s your turn.’ I said breathing heavily.

I used the same rope he had used on me only I tied his wrists together behind his back forcing them upwards towards his neck. This position, the reverse prayer, is painful after a while, but I didn’t care.

I spun a web of rope around his chest and arms to bind everything in place and then started on his legs. I bent each leg and tied the ankle to the thigh and then roped the two legs together.

The helmet he had used on me went over his head and then I gagged him. I used a ball gag which was twice as large as the bit gag he had used on me. It would hurt, but again not my problem.

‘Time starts now’, I said and picked up an electrostatic wand. As he struggled I applied electric shocks to his nipples, balls and the head of his cock.
He had no chance of getting free in a month of Sundays – I know what I am doing when it comes to ropes. On the otherhand like me he experienced an orgasm and soon he was lying in a pool of semen.

When the timer went off I untied him; ‘you lost both times’, I said with a smile. He was too exhausted to reply.

I looked at my watch. ‘My colleague will be arriving shortly to prepare our lunch so you need to act like a kidnap victim as we agreed.’

I took him to his bedroom and made him change into another orange jumpsuit. I then tied him to the bed with rope so that he was staked out and gagged him with a knotted scarf. He looked at me with concern in his eyes so I reassured him; ‘just in case she happens to look in the room.’
Nicely done. Will he ever realise that he is kidnapped for real? Just Curious
dl68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dl68 »

maybe - watch this space ...
dl68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dl68 »

The afternoon

I enjoyed a sumptuous lunch and then Amy asked; ‘what about Pete?’

‘He gets reduced rations, after all he is the victim’, I said laughing.

She left a plate with his food and departed. I untied Pete and gave him the food. He didn’t comment on what was offered. I left him to eat whilst I got changed.

‘You owe me two forfeits for losing both times this morning’, I said when I returned. He pushed the empty plate away and took in the tailored nurse’s uniform I had changed into; ‘wow wearing that you can do what you like’, he said with a smile. He wouldn’t be smiling for long!

I tied a scarf over his eyes and led him down the corridor to a room he hadn’t been in yet. When the door clicked closed I removed the blindfold and he took in the medical facility he was standing in.

I guided him to a gynaecological chair set in the middle and made him sit in it. Broad white leather straps were attached to the back of the chair and in no time they restrained him. The chair could be adjusted to many different angles as he would find out. His feet were strapped into stirrups.
‘Open wide’, I instructed and before he could stop himself he complied and I forced a dental gag in. The soft rubber flanges sprang open behind his teeth making it difficult to force the gag out. I wound a lever on the side which opened his mouth wide despite his attempts to prevent it.
‘Now sir I will conduct a thorough medical examination’, I said, and I can’t say he looked pleased at the prospect.

I started simply by testing his reflexes; not the normal hammer on the knee you understand but the reaction when I dragged a sharp syringe over his nipples. Immediately his cock responded and I pretended to write a score down on a chart.

I took samples from his mouth using a cotton bud and then samples from way down his throat which made him gag and finally deep in his nasal cavity.

Next I adjusted the chair to spread his legs wide apart so that I could gain access to his rectum. I could see his anal ring was nice and tight.
I sprayed the area with an anaesthetic spray and he gasped at the cold but I said nothing.

After a few minutes I gently pushed a finger into his rectum and his anus opened without any problem. He felt me enter and his body stiffened as far as the straps allowed and he said something but the gag meant it was just a moan which could have been pain or pleasure; I didn’t care which.

My finger felt around until it located his prostate and I began to massage it. It didn’t take long for a clear liquid to ooze from his erect cock which I caught in a small dish as I continued to milk him.

Eventually I withdrew my finger and picked up a cotton bud. ‘Another sample I am afraid’, I said pushing the bud into his urethra taking advantage of the precum lubricating the tube. Once again his reaction suggested it was painful!

I dropped the bud into the waste bin and tipped the contents of the dish into his open mouth; ‘enjoy your own liquid’, I said laughing at his screwed face when he realised what I had poured in.

‘Now sir’, I said putting on my best “nurse’s voice”, ‘my checks have shown that your colon is blocked so whilst you are nice and comfortable in the chair I will flush it thoroughly which should help.’

He struggled and was clearly trying to say “don’t do it”. As if I would listen!

I wheeled a machine over to the chair and lubricated a flexible pipe. It took a while to feed a long section into his rectum and once it was deep inside him I turned the machine on.

Nothing happened immediately and, as I waited, I walked behind him and applied a bandage around his head to blindfold him.

By now the machine was whirring and water was clearly passing up the clear plastic tube. I left him alone and went back to the lounge to consult my phone. The machine would go through a cycle of warm water pumped into his rectum and then sucked out followed by cold water and then soapy water. The entire process would take a couple of hours after which he would be complete empty and clean although he wouldn’t stay that way for long!

When I finally decided to return the machine had clearly finished. I leaned close to Pete’s bandaged head; ‘was that painful?’ I asked and he nodded.
‘Oh dear, that is a shame; that was just a start!’ I said leaning over and pushing another button on the machine. It whirred into life once more and water began to flow again.

‘Some of the more brutal regimes around the world have developed exotic ways to torture their prisoners. On occasion it is to extract information, but more often than not it is for the personal gratification of their torturers.

The average human bowel can hold about a gallon of liquid. Anything more will become quite painful and at some point serious damage will be done. The same of course applies to the bladder and for a man the penis and particular the urethra is a favourite place to begin torture. We might get to that later!’

By this time he was shaking his head violently. I lifted his top and his stomach was really bloated by now. I turned the machine off; I didn’t want to go too far. Instead I pressed down with my full weight to increase his pain from the cramps his full bowels were beginning to create; it also served to force the water deeper inside.

I left him filled to the brim for 30 minutes and then set the machine to suck him dry. He was crying by now, but I hadn’t finished. I removed the blindfold and he watched as I lubricated a metal rod and held it over his cock.

There was nothing he could do to prevent it sinking down inside him as gravity did all the work. It was clearly painful but not as painful as it was when I touched the end with a vibrator. His whole body tensed and he climaxed almost immediately although you would never know it as only a small amount of milky liquid made it up his shaft due to the obstruction.

I pulled the tube out, removed the rod and undid the straps. ‘I will enjoy your second forfeit tomorrow’, I said tossing him a fresh orange jumpsuit; ‘time for your disappearing act whilst food is prepared.’

He followed me to his bedroom where I tied him to the bed and instead of gagging him I pulled a rough sack over his head and left to join Amy in the kitchen.

Whilst we ate I updated her on the ransom demand. ‘His father has agreed to pay the full amount; not I suspect to free his son, at least not at that price, but because of the sample of the information we have on him. He should pay in the next 24 hours I am reliably informed.’

Amy smiled; ‘then could I …’, I looked at her eager face; ‘that comes with consequences’, I said and she nodded and put his dinner in the oven to keep warm.

I turned on the monitor to watch the cctv feed from his bedroom.

She walked into the room and he sensed her presence and true to his role as a kidnap victim he called out to her. I watched her remove one of her socks and lift the bag to expose his mouth. She crammed the sock in to the cavity and slapped duct tape over to hold it in place before pulling the bag down again. Now he would have to suck on her sweaty feet. I remembered this for later; after all there was another sock!

Amy ripped the jumpsuit open and set about his nipples with her fingernails and soon I could see many angry red lines appearing. His moaning and twisting against the ropes indicated the pain she was causing, but I suspect a degree of pleasure as well.

She turned her attention to his cock which I could see was twitching as a result of the nipple torment. My Amy was not one for finesse and soon she was riding him to a climax; hers not his, she knew better than that!

Eventually she tired of him and returned to the kitchen glowing nicely as a result of the exertion.

I told her to wait whilst I took him his food. After untying him I left him to eat. He made no comment about Amy’s visit!

The sleeping tablets crushed into the food worked quickly once again and he was soon out like a light. Now it was Amy’s turn.

‘You know where to go!’ I said sternly and Amy nodded. She waggled her pert bottom as she walked in front of me; she would pay for that!

In the dungeon I instructed her to strip and then I tied her naked form to the St Andrew’s Cross. After applying a blindfold I got changed into a form fitting leather outfit.

I picked up her single discarded sock along with her panties and crammed them into her mouth before wrapping tape around her head. She could suck on herself now!

I took my time working her nipples with a pinwheel and then some severe clips before applying vacuum tubes to increase their size even further. Once I was satisfied I clamped a clip onto the very end of each nipple and hung a large weight from it. I smiled at her gasp of pain.

The pain was soon forgotten as I applied my leather gloved fingers to her vulva. The gloves had rubber spikes on the finger tips! I brought her to orgasm after orgasm and by the time I stopped sweat was pouring from her.

I removed the clamps on her nipples and she shuddered as the blood flowed again and then I pulled the tape off her mouth and plucked the gag out.
I leaned against her bound body and kissed her driving my tongue deep into her mouth whilst rubbing my sex against hers. The outfit I was wearing had rubber nodules on both sides of the crotch and the rubbing soon brought both of us to a climax.

After a shower Amy left and I retired to bed
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

dl68 wrote: 1 year ago The afternoon

I enjoyed a sumptuous lunch and then Amy asked; ‘what about Pete?’

‘He gets reduced rations, after all he is the victim’, I said laughing.

She left a plate with his food and departed. I untied Pete and gave him the food. He didn’t comment on what was offered. I left him to eat whilst I got changed.

‘You owe me two forfeits for losing both times this morning’, I said when I returned. He pushed the empty plate away and took in the tailored nurse’s uniform I had changed into; ‘wow wearing that you can do what you like’, he said with a smile. He wouldn’t be smiling for long!

I tied a scarf over his eyes and led him down the corridor to a room he hadn’t been in yet. When the door clicked closed I removed the blindfold and he took in the medical facility he was standing in.

I guided him to a gynaecological chair set in the middle and made him sit in it. Broad white leather straps were attached to the back of the chair and in no time they restrained him. The chair could be adjusted to many different angles as he would find out. His feet were strapped into stirrups.
‘Open wide’, I instructed and before he could stop himself he complied and I forced a dental gag in. The soft rubber flanges sprang open behind his teeth making it difficult to force the gag out. I wound a lever on the side which opened his mouth wide despite his attempts to prevent it.
‘Now sir I will conduct a thorough medical examination’, I said, and I can’t say he looked pleased at the prospect.

I started simply by testing his reflexes; not the normal hammer on the knee you understand but the reaction when I dragged a sharp syringe over his nipples. Immediately his cock responded and I pretended to write a score down on a chart.

I took samples from his mouth using a cotton bud and then samples from way down his throat which made him gag and finally deep in his nasal cavity.

Next I adjusted the chair to spread his legs wide apart so that I could gain access to his rectum. I could see his anal ring was nice and tight.
I sprayed the area with an anaesthetic spray and he gasped at the cold but I said nothing.

After a few minutes I gently pushed a finger into his rectum and his anus opened without any problem. He felt me enter and his body stiffened as far as the straps allowed and he said something but the gag meant it was just a moan which could have been pain or pleasure; I didn’t care which.

My finger felt around until it located his prostate and I began to massage it. It didn’t take long for a clear liquid to ooze from his erect cock which I caught in a small dish as I continued to milk him.

Eventually I withdrew my finger and picked up a cotton bud. ‘Another sample I am afraid’, I said pushing the bud into his urethra taking advantage of the precum lubricating the tube. Once again his reaction suggested it was painful!

I dropped the bud into the waste bin and tipped the contents of the dish into his open mouth; ‘enjoy your own liquid’, I said laughing at his screwed face when he realised what I had poured in.

‘Now sir’, I said putting on my best “nurse’s voice”, ‘my checks have shown that your colon is blocked so whilst you are nice and comfortable in the chair I will flush it thoroughly which should help.’

He struggled and was clearly trying to say “don’t do it”. As if I would listen!

I wheeled a machine over to the chair and lubricated a flexible pipe. It took a while to feed a long section into his rectum and once it was deep inside him I turned the machine on.

Nothing happened immediately and, as I waited, I walked behind him and applied a bandage around his head to blindfold him.

By now the machine was whirring and water was clearly passing up the clear plastic tube. I left him alone and went back to the lounge to consult my phone. The machine would go through a cycle of warm water pumped into his rectum and then sucked out followed by cold water and then soapy water. The entire process would take a couple of hours after which he would be complete empty and clean although he wouldn’t stay that way for long!

When I finally decided to return the machine had clearly finished. I leaned close to Pete’s bandaged head; ‘was that painful?’ I asked and he nodded.
‘Oh dear, that is a shame; that was just a start!’ I said leaning over and pushing another button on the machine. It whirred into life once more and water began to flow again.

‘Some of the more brutal regimes around the world have developed exotic ways to torture their prisoners. On occasion it is to extract information, but more often than not it is for the personal gratification of their torturers.

The average human bowel can hold about a gallon of liquid. Anything more will become quite painful and at some point serious damage will be done. The same of course applies to the bladder and for a man the penis and particular the urethra is a favourite place to begin torture. We might get to that later!’

By this time he was shaking his head violently. I lifted his top and his stomach was really bloated by now. I turned the machine off; I didn’t want to go too far. Instead I pressed down with my full weight to increase his pain from the cramps his full bowels were beginning to create; it also served to force the water deeper inside.

I left him filled to the brim for 30 minutes and then set the machine to suck him dry. He was crying by now, but I hadn’t finished. I removed the blindfold and he watched as I lubricated a metal rod and held it over his cock.

There was nothing he could do to prevent it sinking down inside him as gravity did all the work. It was clearly painful but not as painful as it was when I touched the end with a vibrator. His whole body tensed and he climaxed almost immediately although you would never know it as only a small amount of milky liquid made it up his shaft due to the obstruction.

I pulled the tube out, removed the rod and undid the straps. ‘I will enjoy your second forfeit tomorrow’, I said tossing him a fresh orange jumpsuit; ‘time for your disappearing act whilst food is prepared.’

He followed me to his bedroom where I tied him to the bed and instead of gagging him I pulled a rough sack over his head and left to join Amy in the kitchen.

Whilst we ate I updated her on the ransom demand. ‘His father has agreed to pay the full amount; not I suspect to free his son, at least not at that price, but because of the sample of the information we have on him. He should pay in the next 24 hours I am reliably informed.’

Amy smiled; ‘then could I …’, I looked at her eager face; ‘that comes with consequences’, I said and she nodded and put his dinner in the oven to keep warm.

I turned on the monitor to watch the cctv feed from his bedroom.

She walked into the room and he sensed her presence and true to his role as a kidnap victim he called out to her. I watched her remove one of her socks and lift the bag to expose his mouth. She crammed the sock in to the cavity and slapped duct tape over to hold it in place before pulling the bag down again. Now he would have to suck on her sweaty feet. I remembered this for later; after all there was another sock!

Amy ripped the jumpsuit open and set about his nipples with her fingernails and soon I could see many angry red lines appearing. His moaning and twisting against the ropes indicated the pain she was causing, but I suspect a degree of pleasure as well.

She turned her attention to his cock which I could see was twitching as a result of the nipple torment. My Amy was not one for finesse and soon she was riding him to a climax; hers not his, she knew better than that!

Eventually she tired of him and returned to the kitchen glowing nicely as a result of the exertion.

I told her to wait whilst I took him his food. After untying him I left him to eat. He made no comment about Amy’s visit!

The sleeping tablets crushed into the food worked quickly once again and he was soon out like a light. Now it was Amy’s turn.

‘You know where to go!’ I said sternly and Amy nodded. She waggled her pert bottom as she walked in front of me; she would pay for that!

In the dungeon I instructed her to strip and then I tied her naked form to the St Andrew’s Cross. After applying a blindfold I got changed into a form fitting leather outfit.

I picked up her single discarded sock along with her panties and crammed them into her mouth before wrapping tape around her head. She could suck on herself now!

I took my time working her nipples with a pinwheel and then some severe clips before applying vacuum tubes to increase their size even further. Once I was satisfied I clamped a clip onto the very end of each nipple and hung a large weight from it. I smiled at her gasp of pain.

The pain was soon forgotten as I applied my leather gloved fingers to her vulva. The gloves had rubber spikes on the finger tips! I brought her to orgasm after orgasm and by the time I stopped sweat was pouring from her.

I removed the clamps on her nipples and she shuddered as the blood flowed again and then I pulled the tape off her mouth and plucked the gag out.
I leaned against her bound body and kissed her driving my tongue deep into her mouth whilst rubbing my sex against hers. The outfit I was wearing had rubber nodules on both sides of the crotch and the rubbing soon brought both of us to a climax.

After a shower Amy left and I retired to bed
🔥🔥
dl68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dl68 »

The final day

When Pete woke I delivered the good news that his father had agreed to pay; but before he did he needed proof that Pete was still alive. Another video was therefore required. Pete seemed amazed “his idea” had really worked!!

After breakfast I led him down to the cellar and he watched in silence as I pulled on a long leather coat and a balaclava.

I made him lie on the floor and then I attached chains to his ankles. At this point he asked what I was doing, but I said to wait and see!

I pressed a button on the wall and a motor started up and he was hauled into the air by his feet until he was dangling upside down. I secured his wrists with handcuffs and then filled a large tub with water from a tap in the corner. I dragged it into the centre of the room underneath where he was hanging.

Having set up the ipad with the current newspaper displayed I set all the cameras to record and pressed the down button on the winch. Pete was lowered head first into the tub until he was flailing about trying to breathe.

I hoisted him out and repeated the process several times to ensure he was captured nicely on video. It wasn’t for the benefit of his father, he had paid already, it was just something for me!

Finally I lowered him to the floor; ‘that should do the trick’, I said as he lay gasping for breath. ‘Why did you do that and not a straight video?’ he asked and I laughed; ‘authenticity!’ I said.

‘After that exertion I think you deserve a reward, particularly as your father is going to pay, so this will be our last day together’, I said leading him out of the basement and up to a room he hadn’t been in before.

The room was lit by flickering candles and in the centre was a large four poster bed covered in red satin sheets. Next to it on a table was a bottle of expensive Champagne and a dish of caviar; ‘help yourself’, I said picking up a glass of Champagne.

I didn’t touch the caviar but he did, and soon it was all gone. He downed three glasses of Champagne without a break!

Once he had finished I said; ‘why don’t you take that jumpsuit off? You don’t need it anymore.’ He was clearly glad to be rid of it. When I handed him a cream silk outfit he looked confused but pulled it on anyway; it was a silk basque. The low cut top revealed his tortured nipples and its length don’t reach his groin but he didn’t seem to mind particularly when I changed into a similar one; mine was red and fitted me perfectly.

I nodded to the bed and he walked over to it. On it was a pile of red silk scarves. ‘Why don’t you tie one on each ankle and wrist and then lie on the bed’, I purred and he followed my instructions.

‘Now tie your ankles to the posts at the foot of the bed’, I said and he did.

This was going very well I thought.

‘Now I want you to pack your mouth with two of the scarves. Then fold another and tie a knot in the middle. Put the knot in your mouth and tie that scarf tightly in place. When you have done that I want you to fold another scarf and tie it over your mouth.’

Like an obedient puppy he did what he was told. I then told him to reach over and tie his left wrist to the post at the top of the bed. That took some doing with only one free hand but he managed eventually.

I walked over and sat on the bed and tied his other wrist to the post and checked the knots he had done and tightened them.

I picked up another scarf and looped it around his neck leaving the ends dangling over his chest. He watched as I carefully folded another scarf into a thin strip and then gasped as I tied a loop on the end and pushed it over the head of his erect cock and tied it tightly in place in the groove.

I then tied the other end of the scarf to the two ends of the scarf around his neck – adjusting the length to stretch his cock across his stomach.

Yet another scarf went around his scrotum and that stretched his balls down to the foot of the bed. He was staked out in more ways than one and now the fun could begin!

I picked up a new scarf and took hold of two opposite corners. I drew each over one of his nipples and the reaction was immediate. He groaned through the gag in pleasure and his cock tried to twitch but of course it couldn’t.

I teased his nipples this way for some time and then drew the scarf over his cock and then his balls. I could keep this torment up for ages!

After a while I stopped and draped the scarf over his face; this cut his vision down to a red blur and made breathing through his nose more difficult. I then began to push a scarf into his rectum, forcing almost all the material inside – now you know why I cleaned him out!

I pulled it slowly out and then fed it back inside - his frantic twisting against the scarves binding him to the bed a testament to the pleasure this was generating.

Leaving his rectum packed with silk I switched back to his cock which was now almost purple in colour – that would be the Viagra in the caviar!
I covered his cock in silk and teased its head with two fingers through the material, gently rotating it around the head as I went. He was now desperate to cum but I wasn’t going to allow that just yet.

I drew the silk slowly through the lips of his urethra seesawing it backwards and forwards and he almost came but I stopped immediately and transferred my attention back to his nipples.

This time I used my tongue and teeth on one whilst teasing the other with the end of the scarf. Both nipples were a bright red colour when I finished with them; time to move on and this time it was the turn of his feet.

I tormented the soles of his feet with the silk occasionally running a finger up his cock to keep him “on the boil” and then glancing at my watch I decided it was time to finish this.

I pulled the scarf from his rectum and after lubricating my index finger I pushed it in and sought out his prostate. I synchronised massaging it with gently teasing his cock with the scarf. His body twitched more and more and the moaning because pleading through the gag until eventually sperm erupted like a volcano.

I didn’t stop until every last drop was out on his chest. I untied his right wrist and left him to do the rest. ‘Join me in the kitchen when you are ready’, I said leaving him to it. I would edit the video later to show he had tied himself up.

After eating the lunch that Amy had left for us, his liberally laced with more powdered Viagra, I explained that the money had been paid and we could leave later in the afternoon but that there was the small matter of the forfeit I hadn’t claimed. ‘Does that matter now?’ he asked and I nodded; ‘yes it does! You agreed, so we will do that now and then get ready to leave.’ The way I said left no room for discussion.

I took him to the dungeon and told him to strip and then to hold his hands down by his sides. As he stood like a soldier I wrapped his body from stomach to neck in clear pallet wrap.

I then helped him up onto a leather bench and spread his legs slightly. ‘What are you doing?’ he asked as I produced a large white diaper. ‘Wait and see’, I said keeping the mystery going.

I applied cream to his genitals and a large amount of talc and then taped the diaper in place. Next I placed a towel between his knees and wrapped his legs in more pallet wrap before pulling him to his feet.

As he tried to keep his balance I continued the wrap over the diaper. ‘That’s one layer’, I said switching to broad black tape. Eventually his entire body was covered in shiny black tape all the way to his neck.

I wasn’t finished though. I gagged him with a pair of my panties and a pair of Amy’s and then wrapped his head in clear pallet wrap and then black wrap leaving just a small space for his nose to allow him to breathe.

As he stood immobile I explained the real situation to him. ‘So Pete, you thought this was a pretend kidnap that would get a small amount of money from your father.’

‘Unfortunately for you it was the real deal all along. All the proceeds go to me!’ I ignored his moaning and continued; ‘Look at it this way you will get your freedom, so no harm done and I get a lot of money.’

‘Just in case you are tempted to try and find me or indeed report me to the Police’, I said adding steel to my words; ‘you should know I have lots of footage of things you did to those underage girls which combined with some of the edited footage from here should make a nice portfolio for your Facebook community!’

‘I should also suggest before doing anything rash you might want to check with your father. I rather suspect he will have something to say which might even result in you loosing that lovely allowance you rely on!’

‘We will take you back to Hamburg and drop you off at a club I know. You should be amongst friends there. Once you manage to leave you will find that your room at the hotel still has all your things in it.’

‘As I mentioned the US Government transport their rendition prisoners wearing diapers to avoid accidents; hence why you are wearing one.’
I could tell he was trying to process all this but I didn’t care. I opened a sealed bag and pulled a cloth from it and held it tightly over his nose and in no time the chloroform did its work.

We dropped him off at a club a friend of mine owned late in the evening after the return flight. I don’t know how long she held on to him or what they did but I guess he probably enjoyed some of it.

As for his father, we gave him a promise we wouldn’t release any of the information as long as he didn’t come looking for us. He kept his word - that must be a first for him!

Now to find a new victim!
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

dl68 wrote: 1 year ago The final day

When Pete woke I delivered the good news that his father had agreed to pay; but before he did he needed proof that Pete was still alive. Another video was therefore required. Pete seemed amazed “his idea” had really worked!!

After breakfast I led him down to the cellar and he watched in silence as I pulled on a long leather coat and a balaclava.

I made him lie on the floor and then I attached chains to his ankles. At this point he asked what I was doing, but I said to wait and see!

I pressed a button on the wall and a motor started up and he was hauled into the air by his feet until he was dangling upside down. I secured his wrists with handcuffs and then filled a large tub with water from a tap in the corner. I dragged it into the centre of the room underneath where he was hanging.

Having set up the ipad with the current newspaper displayed I set all the cameras to record and pressed the down button on the winch. Pete was lowered head first into the tub until he was flailing about trying to breathe.

I hoisted him out and repeated the process several times to ensure he was captured nicely on video. It wasn’t for the benefit of his father, he had paid already, it was just something for me!

Finally I lowered him to the floor; ‘that should do the trick’, I said as he lay gasping for breath. ‘Why did you do that and not a straight video?’ he asked and I laughed; ‘authenticity!’ I said.

‘After that exertion I think you deserve a reward, particularly as your father is going to pay, so this will be our last day together’, I said leading him out of the basement and up to a room he hadn’t been in before.

The room was lit by flickering candles and in the centre was a large four poster bed covered in red satin sheets. Next to it on a table was a bottle of expensive Champagne and a dish of caviar; ‘help yourself’, I said picking up a glass of Champagne.

I didn’t touch the caviar but he did, and soon it was all gone. He downed three glasses of Champagne without a break!

Once he had finished I said; ‘why don’t you take that jumpsuit off? You don’t need it anymore.’ He was clearly glad to be rid of it. When I handed him a cream silk outfit he looked confused but pulled it on anyway; it was a silk basque. The low cut top revealed his tortured nipples and its length don’t reach his groin but he didn’t seem to mind particularly when I changed into a similar one; mine was red and fitted me perfectly.

I nodded to the bed and he walked over to it. On it was a pile of red silk scarves. ‘Why don’t you tie one on each ankle and wrist and then lie on the bed’, I purred and he followed my instructions.

‘Now tie your ankles to the posts at the foot of the bed’, I said and he did.

This was going very well I thought.

‘Now I want you to pack your mouth with two of the scarves. Then fold another and tie a knot in the middle. Put the knot in your mouth and tie that scarf tightly in place. When you have done that I want you to fold another scarf and tie it over your mouth.’

Like an obedient puppy he did what he was told. I then told him to reach over and tie his left wrist to the post at the top of the bed. That took some doing with only one free hand but he managed eventually.

I walked over and sat on the bed and tied his other wrist to the post and checked the knots he had done and tightened them.

I picked up another scarf and looped it around his neck leaving the ends dangling over his chest. He watched as I carefully folded another scarf into a thin strip and then gasped as I tied a loop on the end and pushed it over the head of his erect cock and tied it tightly in place in the groove.

I then tied the other end of the scarf to the two ends of the scarf around his neck – adjusting the length to stretch his cock across his stomach.

Yet another scarf went around his scrotum and that stretched his balls down to the foot of the bed. He was staked out in more ways than one and now the fun could begin!

I picked up a new scarf and took hold of two opposite corners. I drew each over one of his nipples and the reaction was immediate. He groaned through the gag in pleasure and his cock tried to twitch but of course it couldn’t.

I teased his nipples this way for some time and then drew the scarf over his cock and then his balls. I could keep this torment up for ages!

After a while I stopped and draped the scarf over his face; this cut his vision down to a red blur and made breathing through his nose more difficult. I then began to push a scarf into his rectum, forcing almost all the material inside – now you know why I cleaned him out!

I pulled it slowly out and then fed it back inside - his frantic twisting against the scarves binding him to the bed a testament to the pleasure this was generating.

Leaving his rectum packed with silk I switched back to his cock which was now almost purple in colour – that would be the Viagra in the caviar!
I covered his cock in silk and teased its head with two fingers through the material, gently rotating it around the head as I went. He was now desperate to cum but I wasn’t going to allow that just yet.

I drew the silk slowly through the lips of his urethra seesawing it backwards and forwards and he almost came but I stopped immediately and transferred my attention back to his nipples.

This time I used my tongue and teeth on one whilst teasing the other with the end of the scarf. Both nipples were a bright red colour when I finished with them; time to move on and this time it was the turn of his feet.

I tormented the soles of his feet with the silk occasionally running a finger up his cock to keep him “on the boil” and then glancing at my watch I decided it was time to finish this.

I pulled the scarf from his rectum and after lubricating my index finger I pushed it in and sought out his prostate. I synchronised massaging it with gently teasing his cock with the scarf. His body twitched more and more and the moaning because pleading through the gag until eventually sperm erupted like a volcano.

I didn’t stop until every last drop was out on his chest. I untied his right wrist and left him to do the rest. ‘Join me in the kitchen when you are ready’, I said leaving him to it. I would edit the video later to show he had tied himself up.

After eating the lunch that Amy had left for us, his liberally laced with more powdered Viagra, I explained that the money had been paid and we could leave later in the afternoon but that there was the small matter of the forfeit I hadn’t claimed. ‘Does that matter now?’ he asked and I nodded; ‘yes it does! You agreed, so we will do that now and then get ready to leave.’ The way I said left no room for discussion.

I took him to the dungeon and told him to strip and then to hold his hands down by his sides. As he stood like a soldier I wrapped his body from stomach to neck in clear pallet wrap.

I then helped him up onto a leather bench and spread his legs slightly. ‘What are you doing?’ he asked as I produced a large white diaper. ‘Wait and see’, I said keeping the mystery going.

I applied cream to his genitals and a large amount of talc and then taped the diaper in place. Next I placed a towel between his knees and wrapped his legs in more pallet wrap before pulling him to his feet.

As he tried to keep his balance I continued the wrap over the diaper. ‘That’s one layer’, I said switching to broad black tape. Eventually his entire body was covered in shiny black tape all the way to his neck.

I wasn’t finished though. I gagged him with a pair of my panties and a pair of Amy’s and then wrapped his head in clear pallet wrap and then black wrap leaving just a small space for his nose to allow him to breathe.

As he stood immobile I explained the real situation to him. ‘So Pete, you thought this was a pretend kidnap that would get a small amount of money from your father.’

‘Unfortunately for you it was the real deal all along. All the proceeds go to me!’ I ignored his moaning and continued; ‘Look at it this way you will get your freedom, so no harm done and I get a lot of money.’

‘Just in case you are tempted to try and find me or indeed report me to the Police’, I said adding steel to my words; ‘you should know I have lots of footage of things you did to those underage girls which combined with some of the edited footage from here should make a nice portfolio for your Facebook community!’

‘I should also suggest before doing anything rash you might want to check with your father. I rather suspect he will have something to say which might even result in you loosing that lovely allowance you rely on!’

‘We will take you back to Hamburg and drop you off at a club I know. You should be amongst friends there. Once you manage to leave you will find that your room at the hotel still has all your things in it.’

‘As I mentioned the US Government transport their rendition prisoners wearing diapers to avoid accidents; hence why you are wearing one.’
I could tell he was trying to process all this but I didn’t care. I opened a sealed bag and pulled a cloth from it and held it tightly over his nose and in no time the chloroform did its work.

We dropped him off at a club a friend of mine owned late in the evening after the return flight. I don’t know how long she held on to him or what they did but I guess he probably enjoyed some of it.

As for his father, we gave him a promise we wouldn’t release any of the information as long as he didn’t come looking for us. He kept his word - that must be a first for him!

Now to find a new victim!
Awesome Finish. Thank You.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great bondage story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic