Story in a Chair (M/F, One-shot)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Story in a Chair (M/F, One-shot)

Post by Mister The Edge »

Here's a short story that I've been sitting on. Enjoy. Criticism is welcome.

Story in a Chair
Written by Mister The Edge

A young, pale-skinned woman furiously bounced in a chair. Her purple hair with black roots was in her face. Her blue eyes scanned the room quickly. Her ears had multiple piercings and her left nostril was pierced as well. She muffled frustration through the knotted scarf in her mouth and tied around her head, under her hair.

She sat bound and gagged to a chair while a device buzzed between her spread legs. Her tattooed arms, tied with white nylon rope at the wrists and elbows, were pulled behind the back of the chair. Her legs, ankles tied to thighs, were tied spread with her knees pulled up and tied to the back of the chair. A massager was taped to the seat of the chair pressed up against the crotch of her black cotton panties. Peeking from under her panties was a viney rose tattoo. Rope going over, below, and between her breasts was tied to the back of the chair as well. Her pierced erect nippled pushed against the fabric of her black, strappy bra. Straps went up from each cup to a pair of criss-crossing straps attached to the shoulder straps. A chest tattoo of an owl with outstretched wings peeked out from under the bra straps and rope.The combination of the chest harness and her elbows tied together pushed out her breasts.

She breathed heavily through her nose as her chest heaved. The personal massager between her legs was relentless in tickling her clitoris. Powerful waves of carnal pleasure crashed against her body. She was close to her fifth orgasm and her limit. She strained against the ropes binding her, but to no avail, she was bound. She moaned in pleasure and frustration. What movement she could afford was spent pulling away and pushing herself into the massage head. Regardless of that, she felt vibrations from the chair so there was no way to escape, so she arched her back against the breast harness and grinded into the massager, feeling helpless to her own pleasure. Her body tensed up as she succumbed to her orgasm. Her toes and fingers curled as she moaned through her gag and pulled on her binding. She felt almost electrified as her body was paralyzed with sexual gratification.

After an extended while, she began to come down from her high and withdrew her crotch from the massager. She slumped down the best her bindings allowed her and rested. Her nostrils flared as she caught her breath. Caught in the afterglow, she sat silently as the massager continued to buzz, threatening another ride. After a few more moments, she knocked on the chair three times.

"O-ay, um dun." She muffled.

A man, who had been typing on a laptop this whole time, stood up from his desk chair with a grunt. He had short brown hair and was barrel chested. He wore a tank top and jeans. His arms were thick and heavily tattooed while his face was covered with a brown beard and mustache. The burly man walked over to the bound and gagged woman, turned off the vibrator, and untied the gag from around her head. She opened her mouth as he pulled the knot out of her mouth. Once freed, she worked her jaws and rewet her mouth some.

"Thanks, Paul." She sighed.

"Of course, Elise." He giggled.

Paul dropped the scarf and started to untie Elise's arms. First, he released her wrists and then her elbows. Elise stretched and worked her shoulders and arms. Next, he untied her knees from the back of the chair and then undid the frog tie. Finally, he released the harness pinning her torso to the chair.

Elise stood up and grunted as she stretched her whole body.

Paul began to wind up the rope. "Are you going to let me finish my work?" He asked.

Elise smiled. "Maybe…"

Paul sighed. "Oh I see how it is." He grabbed her wrists and held them together in one hand. Elise giggled as Paul turned her around and slapped her on the rear with a loud smack.

"Okay okay. I'll behave." Elise laughed.

"I'm almost done anyway, but bother me again and I'll hogtie you on the floor." He warned.

"Promises, promises." She replied with a grin.
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

Great story. I like the details that make these characters interesting, but leave a lot to the reader's imagination to fill in the rest. Hope there's a few more like this you've got an itch to write down!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Where do I sign up?
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

[mention]Windrunner[/mention] Thanks! I'm not the best with details of a person's appearance but also these stories can get bogged down by details. I started on the origin story of Elise but I'm bogged down with details.

[mention]JulieG[/mention] Ah one of my favorite scenes. I've done something like this one. I left my bottom loosely tied, ungagged, and safety scissors in reach that same scene while I ran a quick errand. Her request.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic