Marking Your Territory (MMMM/M) *New Chapter 04/12/22*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Marking Your Territory (MMMM/M) *New Chapter 04/12/22*

Post by Guardianbound »

After a long break, I'm back and hopefully able to continue with my stories. Here's a quick story that I hope got rid of my rust. Hope you like it. Do let me know in the comments if you want this to be continued :) And thanks to [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for the idea kernel for this story

Marking Your Territory Chapter 1(MMMM/M)

“There is one of him and four of us,” Dan said to his group of giants. “So we take turns, two hours each? I think he can take it,” Mitch ruffled my hair. “Mmmmppphhhh,” I groanned into my ball gag and gave puppy eyes to Zack... no Nick, he’s a better choice, “mmmpphhh.”

“HA, I think I want this boy all to myself, I’ll be sure to take good care of him,” Nick said. “But he likes me the most, you all saw the way sniffing my pits got him all hot and bothered,” Zack replied. It did, but I think that would also have happened with all the hunks standing in front of me.

“So we compete for him,” Dan suggested. “How?” Zack asked. “Hide and Seek. We let him loose in the house for a while and then we hunt for him. First one to plant his seed claims the boy for himself for the rest of the day,” Dan explained.

“Cool,” Mitch replied, “and by ‘plant his seed’ you mean...”

“We all know what he means!” Zack interupted with a hearty chuckle that drowned out my protests.

Dan has a large house, but few obvious hiding spots for a brief-clad twink running away from four horny amped up giants. Under the bed? They can’t crawl underneath like I can. “They’ll lift the bloody bed, stupid,” I said, smacking my forehead.

“Jason – boi, where are you?” Mitch’s voice echoed from outside the door. CRAP, under the bed it is then. I immediately dropped on all fours and began squirming my way away from view.

“Ah so you went straight to the bed,” Mitch grabbed my exposed ankles. “NOOOOO,” I yelled. “MMMMPPPHHHHH” my small frame was enveloped by the full weight of the bulky firefighter, his large palm smothered my mouth. “Shhhhhhh, quiet baby boy,” he whispered in my ear. “Mmmmpphhhh,” I continued to yell, partly out of fear and partly due to the crushing weight on my body.

All four of the hunks were carring a backpack filled with whatever equipment they thought they needed. Mitch brought duct tape and ... “open boy,” he held up a pair of old crusty socks. “MMMPGPGGGGHHH NNOOOO” I pleaded. “Open,” he commanded – well, and he squeezed my nose – crudely stuffing my mouth before reaching into his bag for his tape.

*zzzzttt* *zzzzttt* He wrapped my wrists with full rounds of tape, but I managed to work both of those acrid tasting socks out my mouth. “HHEELLPPP!!” I screamed before he clamped his hand over my mouth again. “Fine, you want to have it the hard way don’t you,” he bent me over the side of the bed and yanked my briefs down.

“You feel this?” he grinded himself into me, making sure I felt his swelling member through his boxers. “Nngghhhhh pllssss,” I cried out, shaking in fear. “You want this bad don’t ya boi?” Mitch laughed, temporarily shifting his legs out from pinning me. “You want a taste of what’s going in your bum don’t you?” my eyes widened in shock as he presented his fresh pair of boxers in front of me.

He didn’t even try to to coax my mouth open, but simply yanked my mouth open and forced as much of the sweat stained fabric in.

“You’ll be mine real soon Jason,” he said, sliding himself playfully between my ass cheeks. “MMPPHHHH,” pleaded for the last time, before he pushed his way into me.

“mmmpphhhh”
“Yes moan for daddy,” Mitch gripped my taped wrists as he slammed himself into me, gradually increasing his pace.

“Jason boi you...MMMPPPGGGHH,” Mitch was interupted by a sudden force knocking him away from me. Squirming my way around, I saw Mitch and Dan wrestling on the floor. Dan had a small initial advantage but both were pretty much even once they were grappling one another on the floor. Their strong muscles worked and flexed as they tried to force the other into submission.

“He’s mine Mitch,” Dan said. “Nope, I almost had him, in fact I...” Mitch began, “fuck where did the twerp run off to?” The twerp was running down the hall praising the heavens that his legs were not tied. I still had his boxers in my mouth though. I’m kind of ashamed to admit this, but, I wanted those to remain in my mouth for a while longer.
Last edited by Guardianbound 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Certainly an interesting take on Hide and Seek! I really appreciate that even when Jason loses this game, in a way he will still win!

Now the question remains- will the four hunting hunks turn on one another, and will any of them join little Jason in bondage!

Glad to see you writing again, [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]!
My M/M Stories Here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome back [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]! Always a thrill seeing your name pop up in this section.
“There is one of him and four of us,” Dan said to his group of giants. “So we take turns, two hours each? I think he can take it,” Mitch ruffled my hair. “Mmmmppphhhh,” I groaned into my ball gag and gave puppy eyes to Zack... no Nick, he’s a better choice, “mmmpphhh.”
Definitely a not-so-subtle way of saying that you want Nick, Jason 8-)
I'm sure a ton of guys on here would pay handsomely in order to take our protagonist's place.
Very much looking forward to seeing what's next for our poor twink. I wonder how long he'll manage to stay unseeded and unclaimed 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Thank you. We'll have to wait to see if it happens ;)

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I'm sure we all have our preferences between the 4 hunks. As for how long he stays unclaimed, it depends on how long I can stretch out a day of play in writing :lol:
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 2

I needed to free my hands somehow. Go get a knife? Dan has that damn open concept kitchen, if I fancied getting bent over the marble kitchen counter that would be one way to fulfill that fantasy. Where else would a hunky professor keep his cutting tools? “mpphhhh!!” I exclaimed. Eureka, the study.

Having a slender light frame certainly helped with stealth, even with my hands tied up behind my back I managed to sneak unnoticed to Dan’s study. I only needed to get to the letter openers on his desk, then I could hide under his desk until the game was over. Little did I know who awaited me on the other side.

“Well well,” Zack smirked at my semi-tied state. He was seated behind the desk, patiently waiting for his prey to fall into his trap. “Mmmmphh,” I attempted an abrupt u-turn getaway but Zack had other plans. “Where do you think you’re going Jason? If I were you, I’d turn around and lock the door,” Zack said. He was right, now that he had seen me, Zack could easily catch me if I tried to run.

“That’s correct,” Zack nodded as he read the thoughts on my face. “Now lock the door and COME HERE,” he commanded. And like magic, the hunk’s mere words had full power me. All thoughts of screaming or running off melted away, I was his boy now.

I stood in front of him, mesmerised by the aura he exuded. “Kneel,” he said. Slowly, I planted my knees on the carpet and looked up at the towering hunk leaning over me. Zack pinched and pulled Mitch’s boxers out of my mouth. “Than...” I began. “shhhh,” he placed a finger over my lips, “shhh,” he gently slid one, then two of his fingers into my mouth. Stunned, I allowed the digits deeper into my mouth, before I intuitively knew what he wanted me to do. I sucked them.

Zack leaned ever closer then, bringing our faces inches away from one another. Out came his fingers and in came his tongue. Tiny pricks of his facial hair tickled me but Zack held my head in place as he asserted his control in my mouth. “nnnnhghhhh, mmmmmm,” we moaned in unison.

When Zack finally broke the kiss, he brought me straight back into the reality of how I had got into this postion. “Who did you run away from?” he asked. “Mitch, and maybe Dan,” I replied. “This is better?” Zack said. I nodded. “Of course,” he chuckled before pecking my cheek. “Let’s get started shall we?” Zack smiled.

Zack stripped down to a tight set of white boxers which left little to the imagination of what lied between his muscular thighs. “You like what you see?” he asked. I bit my lip hard. “You got to earn it first boy, come here,” he said. I shuffled on my knees closer to his chair where Zack then shoved my face onto his thinly covered crotch.

He rubbed my nose onto his arching member, where the cotton fabric barely softened the growing firmness within. I smelt a heavy intoxicating mix of of dried piss, crotch sweat, and, as he brought me closer to his tip which peaked out the confines of the elastic band, the distinct bitter saltiness of precum. “Go ahead,” Zack sighed. I stuck my tongue out, licking anywhere Zack chose to bring my head.

Zack groaned loudly when I closed my lips around his tip, applying the lightest amount of pressure with my tongue. “If I fully untie you, will you try to escape?” Zack asked. “No sir,” I replied. “See this,” Zack said as he flashed a pair of handcuffs at me, “make any wrong move and I’ll make you wish you stayed with Mitch or Dan.”

Freed from my bondage, I hugged my saviour tightly, running my hands up and down his broad muscled back. “Please let me worship you Sir,” I said. “Ha, leave no inch untouched Jason,” Zack laced his hands behind his head and flexed, revealing those glorious hairy pits of his.

I proceeded to kiss, lick, suck and sniff the hunk’s entire body, paying special attention to the muscle giant’s flexed biceps, pecs, and abs. Gradually, Zack closed his eyes to focus on the sensations of his body, his cock twitched and he moaned when I nibbled on his nipples.

My eyes shifted to the cuffs on the desk. Is this my chance? “Flex for me sir, I love how big and strong you are,” I coaxed, reaching for the cuffs secretly with my hand. Sitting on his lap I gave the hunk another passionate kiss, ever so slowly getting myself in position. And then...

I was flung around and held tighly to his chest, his hand clamped over my mouth. The metalic clunk of the handcuffs reached both our ears when I dropped them in surprise. “I’ve never had a sub so bold before,” he whisphered in my ears. “MMMPPPGHHHH,” I grunted and struggled, which only made Zack tighten his suffocating hold around my chest.

“You think you’re so clever huh Jason,” he said. “Nnggghhhh plssssss,” I begged. “Actions have concequences boy, I already warned you,” Zack breathed into my ear, tightly cuffing my hands behind my back. He opened a drawer where he stowed his bondage equipment, and selected a penis gag, buckling it tightly behind my head.

“Shame it isn’t my cock shoved into your mouth,” Zack smirked, sliding his hand up and down his length to bring it to full mast before slapping my face with it. “MMPPPGGHHH,” the metal carved into my wrist as I begged for mercy.

Zack forcefully postitioned me over Dan’s desk, and entered me, rhythmically slapping his thighs onto my ass. “You need to be taught a lesson Jason,” he said. Leaning down he covered the leather panel of my gag with his hand to speak quietly into my ear. “Maybe you don’t know, but, I don’t cum easy,” he laughed, “You better hope your ass works some magic. If it were up to me, you’d be bent over and moaning like this till the morning comes.”

If you like this story do let me know by commenting! Let me know which hunk you want to win. OR as [mention]gag1195[/mention] suggests, you'd like to see them in bondage too :)
Last edited by Guardianbound 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Fuckin' awesome continuation, [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]
I love how you're able to keep the guys "in character" while still managing to give them your own special touch.

Zack's smoothness and playfulness is really coming through, and I'm glad you included the detail about him being a slow-cummer 8-)

I also need to point out that the readership's silence on your latest effort is in no way indicative that your writing isn't enjoyable. I've posted this remark many times on B&G over the years; a lot of the guys here are closeted, asexual, and/or uncomfortable commenting on/discussing M-rated activity. They love it, but they tend to stay quiet.

Feet & sockgag-themed stories are all the rage, but as soon as it gets explicit and sexual, a lot of readers suddenly become skittish about voicing their support. It's always been like this. Make no mistake. Many are following this. Your writing is as provocative as ever.

The question remains though, where is Nick lurking? 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Man I love how cunning Jason is, or is at least trying to be. He really takes the initiative, even if it doesn't work! I really applaud his efforts to immediately try and capture Zack...

Have to wonder if one of the other hunks will burst in and "save" Jason from Zack... or if maybe one or more of them are a bit indisposed... :lol: ;)
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] hopefully I manage to keep them in character. Although I imagine I'm writing these characters in way you never would, glad it has worked out so far.

Nick has been noticeably absent hasn't he.... I assure you that he's been busy behind the scenes.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] It worked once for Jason, why not try it on Zack... There can be only one, and one way to win is, of course, removing your opponents ;)
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I just stumbled across this story but had to keep reading once I recognised a few names. Looks l'll have to read your main story to find out more about Dan and Jason.

A very interesting take on hide and seek. You paint a great picture of Jason scampering around trying to avoid these hulking men whilst at the same time we know he'll enjoy getting caught! But which behemoth will manage to actually mark his territory and will any of the hunks find themselves at the wrong end of the ropes?

Great that you've managed to keep the feel of the characters as well. It definitely felt like the Zach we've come to know and lust after in the second chapter. I feel his slow draw might work against him in this game....
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really brilliant work!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] Thank you for your kind words. Hope you enjoy the next one.

Chapter 3

The stamina and self control of this man was stunning. Does he not feel anything in his balls? And why did he seem to only grow longer and harder as he was in me? “mmmmmm,” I whimpered, having already screamed myself raw. Zack had two modes when he was fucking me, slow and painfully slow. I say painfully slow because he used this time to torture other parts of my body, tweaking my nipples and stroking my own erection while whispering: “Yea, I know you love this boi. You ready for another round?” To which I replied: “No. Let me go.” But he must have not heard me, I wonder why.

At a certain point he stopped, flipped me over and continued stroking me while he wiped away my tears with his other hand. “You sorry boy?” he asked. “Mmmmphhh,” I nodded. Satisfied with my answer he pushed me down to my knees and unbuckled my gag. I stared up at the naked giant, his arching member and massive pecs obsuring parts of his smiling face. He raised his eyebrows slid a finger down my cheek. I obeyed the silent command.

Some time later, the door handle shook. A few minutes after that, I made a loud chocking noise to obscure the opening of the door. Zack groaned and slid out slightly to give me a chance to breathe, then he guided my head back into his crotch. By then, whoever unlocked the door had successfully entered the room unnoticed, and was creeping behind Zack. I closed my eyes and prayed.

“Hgghhhhhh,” it was Zack’s turn to choke. “Nick,” I said, beaming inside as my sadistic tormentor coughed and flailed in Nick’s tight sleeper hold. “Don’t worry baby boi. You’re safe now,” he replied.

I ran into Nick’s arms letting the hunk envelop me in his warmth and scent. “We need to get those cuffs off,” he said. Nick had his shirt off and was slick with a thin film of sweat that I did not notice until I planted my face onto his muscled chest. “You’ve been busy?” I asked.

“You’ll see. You’re well worth the effort Jason,” he rubbed my back. “Now, I’m going to deal with my buddy here and then I’ll seal the deal with you,” he said. I gulped, I had forgotten all about the game. “What about Dan, and Mitch?” I asked.

“Like I said boi, you’ll see,” he said, removing his baby blue boxers. “Open,” he commanded.

As he finished taping his boxers in my maw he said: “You’re cuter when gagged Jason.” He did not remove the cuffs.

I heard them before I saw them.

“MMMMM!” “GRRRRRrrr!” “FFFFFMMMMM ERRMMMMM!”

When Nick placed me onto the bed I looked back at three nude hunks, heavily roped to different chairs. All of them were struggling and rocking in their chairs, but Dan knew how to buy furniture, as well as ropes, and so they succeeded only in exhausting themselves, pushing more sweat out of their pores and further flexing their bulging muscles.

Nick laid back and pulled me against him, hand clamping over my already gagged mouth. “You like what you see?” he asked. “Mmmhmmm,” I moaned. “It was easy really. Most were already stripped by the time I got to them. But do you want to know why they’re all so pissed?” he said. “Mmmmm?”

“They’re like you. They’re tasting what a real man tastes like,” he said, deliberately audible for his audience. “FFMMMMMM,” frustrated moans came in reply. “Mitch and Dan. One of my socks each. Zack. Only the best for my buddy. My old jockstrap,” he said. My own member twitched as he said this, and I found myself biting down hard and sucking on the boxers in my mouth, savouring more of Nick’s musky scent and taste. “mmmmmm,” I moaned into his hand.

I felt his own cock making its own presence known, pulsing and growing steadily against my ass cheeks. When he was ready he entered home without a moment’s hesitation, pulling my head up so I could see the other hunks, or so they could see me. It was a ferral and animalistic sort of sex, Nick only grunting and plunging himself deeper into me. There was no need to muffle my moans, in fact I thought he wanted me to scream, and I did. He shot his warm load inside of me then collapsed on top me, his weight pushing me into Dan’s bed, and each time his chest expanded as he took in air I struggled even more to take in precious air.

Finally, he flipped me over and announced to the room: “JASON’s mine.” Nick bent down to kiss my neck and tidied my hair with his fingers. “I’ll take good care of you my boi,” he said. “It was over the moment you gave me those green puppy eyes,” he said.

THE END

Hope you enjoyed this universe colliding tale. Do you want to see more of this? More characters? Other scenarios? Let me know in the comments!

Last edited by Guardianbound 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.

Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

Having a roomful of jocks competing to display their affection and control? Having a different sexy guy's underwear in my mouth or over my head every five minutes? *swoon*

Please go on! I like the competitive-but-sorta-consensual aspect of this story.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

A nice little end which resulted in a bunch of very attractive characters bound and gagged, and chairtied no less! I approve! I have to wonder if Nick would have won if left up to a reader poll... I'm not sure who I would have chosen if that happened! :lol:

In terms of what else might be nice to see- maybe Jason spending some bound and gagged bonding time with the other subs from [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]'s epic? Maybe Scott doing some firefighting shoots which results in him and/or Travis interacting with Sergei, Eric, and the other members of Mitch's firehouse...
My M/M Stories Here
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

That was really good and I'd be happy to see more cross overs and expansions going forward
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Windrunner[/mention] Thanks, I enjoyed the competitive aspect too. And who wouldn't want a taste of these hunk's underwear ;)

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Perhaps you would go with Dan, I think he's the most switchy out of the 4. But Nick would have easily won a poll I believe.

Those are interesting ideas I need to store for later. I love me some hot firefighter calenders :lol: New one for 2023 perhaps?

[mention]harveygasson[/mention] As always thank for for being such a supporter of my work, for this and for my other stories as well.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Guardianbound wrote: 1 year ago @gag1195 Perhaps you would go with Dan, I think he's the most switchy out of the 4. But Nick would have easily won a poll I believe.

Those are interesting ideas I need to store for later. I love me some hot firefighter calenders :lol: New one for 2023 perhaps?
You're probably right on both counts. Given the option, I probably would've chosen Professor Silverfox! :lol: Though, I think Zack might have given Nick a run for his money in the polls!

And of course! Who wouldn't want a new (kinky) hot firefighter calendar for the new year!
My M/M Stories Here
Ticklishguy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ticklishguy »

Awesome story, I loved how descriptive and real the guys are. You're an awesome writer.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Excellent ending, [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]!
I'm glad Jason got the outcome he was hoping for. It definitely seems as though he was hoping to be conquered by Nick. Definitely glad he got a figurative taste of Dan, Mitch and Zack though ;)

I also really liked the fact that you stuck to previously established canon, what with Zack being the slow cummer we all know him to be. I guess that turned out to be his Achille's hell seeing as how securing Jason by quickly seeding him was the ultimate goal.

Now let's hope Nick doesn't share the prize with his best buddy Zack, or else that would spell some serious trouble for Jason 8-)
Excellently written, buddy-boi. Very arousing, just as we've come to expect from you.

On another note, I'm a bit divided when it comes to the discussion you and [mention]gag1195[/mention] are having.
I'm actually not too certain Nick would come out on top if a poll would've decided Jason's fate.

If the BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG readers were being asked to vote, I'm pretty sure we would've ended up with a 50/50 two way race between Nick & Zack. More readers would choose Zack as their Master and Zack consistently comes in close second even in areas and polls Nick should clearly dominate.

Mitch and Dan obviously have their own fans, but they're still new (year-old) additions to the forum, meaning they probably wouldn't secure as many votes as Nick & Zack. By yeah, this scenario isn't about choosing a Master as much as it is about choosing who you'd rather be fucked by and make love with.

Only one way to find out I guess.
Let's tag the B&G readers who see who they'd opt for 8-)

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]chadmc90[/mention] [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]lowlowlow[/mention]
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Now that was quite the nice story!
A real box ticker in my books and for my personal fantasies! Not only did we have my three favourite doms ( Zack, Nich, Mitch) brought together, but we also had a hunt for your prize situation AND some reversed rolls at the end where the doms finally got a taste ( quite literally :lol: ) of their own sour stuffings and tight bondage! ( well, not THEIR own, but Nick's and yadda yadda yadda :geek: you get my meaning)

Now that I put all that down into writing, it is quite chilling how accurate the story was to my specific dream scenarios! Do you, by any chance, read minds, [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]? Or do you read in coffee as we say it here in Romania?

As for Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]'s question, I fall in the beforementioned category that will put Zack first even where it's not his place! : ) ( I am quite lawfuly evil, yes)
So of course my choice went with him, even if his love making is slow and painful! Nick doesn't have much to say to defend himself, though, because even if not so tauntingly sluggish, an experience with him in this criteria would not really be pain free rose pettled, either.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Serious trouble, forsooth! Although a Nick+Zack+sub combo would be very arousing, if we're sticking to the established canon the end result might be quite disappointing and frustrating for Jason ;) just ask Steven. I'm glad I finished this story while I was ahead, before my switchy tendencies took hold of this story as well, Dom Jason?! no no no that wouldn't do.

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] Im glad this story ticked so many of your boxes. And no I don't read coffee, tea, palms, faces, or minds, not yet at least :lol: You have to thank bondagefreak for this, I just took his characters, which are some of my favourites too, and add to that Jason and Dan from a different story of mine, and stir in my shamelessly smutty writing style and voila. Kinda like coffee, creamer, and sugar if you ask me.
Sockgaggedman wrote: 1 year ago ... AND some reversed rolls at the end where the doms finally got a taste ( quite literally :lol: ) of their own sour stuffings and tight bondage! ( well, not THEIR own, but Nick's and yadda yadda yadda :geek: you get my meaning)
And can I say YES, definitely one of my dreams, and the day I see it written into B&G is the day I will get a mini stroke

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Oh Zack, you need to learn when to play with your food and when to strike the killer blow. Love Nick's tactic of getting all the competition out of the way before finally claiming his prize. And so kind of him to give everyone a taste of the wining stallion!

Of course I wanted Nick to win but there is a part of me that would like to see him trussed up!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

[mention]Guardianbound[/mention] I'm really enjoying this. Hope to see more down the line if I'm lucky haha. I'm not sure who my favourite character is yet other than I wish I was Jason, mind you the two guys gagged with smelly socks, I wouldn't mind being them either haha. I'm gonna have to go reread it to determine my favourite overall. Really good work man :)
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Now that was great story.
I'm not surprised Nick won :P
Zack shouldn't have spent so long playing with his food if he wanted to win 🤣
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] Nick definitely had the better tactical stratagems than his best buddy. Be careful what you wish for, it just might happen ;)

[mention]Footsub123[/mention] Thank you. Jason is incredibly lucky isn't he, many people on here want to take his place ;)

[mention]Pup[/mention] Zack really dropped the ball on this one. But in his defence, he did make sure that the door was locked. Nick, the construction worker, just happens to know his way around a house :lol:

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

ANNOUNCEMENT

A Sequel to this story is here! The Overthrow of a Tyrant
Featuring: Nick, Jason, Steven, Jeremy...
Hope you all enjoy!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic