Capture Club (F/M, FM/F, FM/F, M/F, F/M, M/F, MM/FF, F/F...etc.)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
dezz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dezz »

Thank You.
Great again... not "just bondage" style. I love it.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

So detailed! In both the tying, the conversation and the emotions.

Glad that Trent has managed to temper Elisa and Abbie a little bit, although I suspect his plans at stopping escalation might not be 100%!

Looking forward to the next instalment.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Loved this part, Elisa's predicament was excellent, and really well described. The ante is clearly being upped with some of these tie ups now, and I can't imagine anyone is going to tone it down anytime soon, especially Elisa!

I think Trent is definitely playing a risky game by getting involved in such a volatile situation between Elisa and Abbie, but I guess he'll get what's coming to him. And maybe, if Abbie and Elisa can learn to communicate with each other better, their rivalry will become less hostile. Whatever happens, I'm looking forward to it!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

I thinks Elisa actually likes Abbie :)
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

DommeKirsten wrote: 1 year ago Oh I must be a bitch thinking a tight box tie and sock gag for Abbie is fairs:)
Nope. I agree with you. So if you're a bitch...then so am I. Abbie does need to evaluate if being in this club is what she wants. She keeps asking for favorable treatment and I don't know how sustainable that is. But in real life I'm a huge believer in respecting people's limits. So regardless of what is "fair" within the scope of the game...I do want her to think it's fair also.

As far as a tight box tie and sock gag...please know that I do take requests if they fit within the flow of the story. I've written sophomore year already. But I'm starting junior year presently and in Chapter 3 of Junior year I'm going to give Abbie a box tie and a sock gag just because you asked.
dezz wrote: 1 year ago Thank You.
Great again... not "just bondage" style. I love it.
Thanks. All of my chapters are going to contain bondage because that's what this board is about. But I do think that tie up games are made more meaningful if the characters have complexity that extends beyond their desires and attitudes towards being tied up.
tickletied84 wrote: 1 year ago So detailed! In both the tying, the conversation and the emotions.

Glad that Trent has managed to temper Elisa and Abbie a little bit, although I suspect his plans at stopping escalation might not be 100%!

Looking forward to the next instalment.
Rtj65 wrote: 1 year ago Loved this part, Elisa's predicament was excellent, and really well described. The ante is clearly being upped with some of these tie ups now, and I can't imagine anyone is going to tone it down anytime soon, especially Elisa!

I think Trent is definitely playing a risky game by getting involved in such a volatile situation between Elisa and Abbie, but I guess he'll get what's coming to him. And maybe, if Abbie and Elisa can learn to communicate with each other better, their rivalry will become less hostile. Whatever happens, I'm looking forward to it!
Rtj65 and tickletied84, Trent is just diverting Elisa's focus. Abbie needs a bit of a break. Trent has now tied up Elisa three straight times since the last time that she got him. I want his ledger to be in the red a little bit so that she can really enjoy herself when the pendulum swings back around. But Elisa is also patient. It might be a few more chapters before Phase 1 of her revenge...but the current scoreboard won't sit well with her.

DommeKirsten wrote: 1 year ago I thinks Elisa actually likes Abbie :)
This is very astute. You were correct in that assertion. Elisa will admit in a later chapter that she pushed for Abbie to join the club and started messing with her in a misguided attempt at flirting. I'm not going to have Abbie and Elisa be a couple. They'd never work for a plethora of reasons, aside from the fact that they have non-compatible sexualities. But Abbie has characteristics about her which definitely fall into Elisa's "type".

Thank you very much to everybody who reads this story and a special thanks to those who take the time to comment. I'll start Chapter 10 within the next 48 hours. It's going to take a little more editing than previous chapters since edits to Chapters 7, 8, and 9 changed some things. But I should have Part 1 of 2 up by late Friday.
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Sophomore Year - Chapter 10: "Two Little Struggle Bunnies " (FM/MF) [Part 1 of 2]

The 30th arrived and Dale had still not been captured for the month. He knew that his obligation had not been fulfilled. And I know for a fact that he had requested both Jackie and Abbie come by to capture him, but they had declined. Elisa was the most ruthless of all the potential captors. So being tied by her was not a proposition that he was excited about. But starting on the 28th he was regularly in the room and we never locked our door. Elisa dropped a couple cryptic hints that his time was running out and teased that if he didn’t make himself available, he would face the “tribunal”. Whatever that was. I think she made it up. But he basically told her that he was open for capture on the 30th and if nobody decided to take advantage of it…that wasn’t his problem. He wasn’t dodging his fate. Captors were just not striking when they could. And he would accept no additional punishment. That seemed to be good enough for her. Elisa and I coordinated that she would capture him in my room at 8:00. I should then bring a captured Jackie down to my room at 8:10. We’d let their predicament flow in a way that offered Jackie what she wanted, but was amenable to what Dale was comfortable with. Elisa talked to the third mystery guy in the group and told him that he had to take the day off and not tie up Jackie. So there wouldn’t be any potential snags in the plot.

I arrived at The Penthouse at 7:45 to make sure we had time to talk things over and get on the same page. I found a very nervous Jackie getting ready for her upcoming adventure. Jackie is normally a very casual girl. She’s not a show stopper like Dale or Elisa, but if a reasonable guy were able to get her number at a bar, he should rightfully be pretty excited. She’s funny, she’s easy-going, she’s convivial, and tonight she had polished up really well. I was looking at a total scorch cake. She was wearing short daisy duke style shorts and a very tight pink top. Apparently she and Elisa had discussed the practicality of a skirt, but in too many of their scenarios it wouldn’t work or would be too forward. I could tell that her legs had been freshly shaved. Her tanned feet were in gold strappy sandals and her toenails were freshly painted a muted lime green. Her fingernails matched. While she wasn’t wearing a lot of makeup (which probably would have been too out of character), her eyes had been treated in a quite alluring smoky eye. Her French braid was tight and precise and was adorned with a neat little lime green bow at the bottom that jived with her fingernails and toenails. My social status would probably take a bump if anybody were simply to see me walking down the hall with her tonight. I no longer really felt any guilt over pulling a bamboozle on Dale because I was positive that he was going to have an enjoyable time tonight.

We discussed my role tonight. I was not there to make sure that she was getting what she wanted. That was Elisa’s job. I was there to make sure everything was copacetic with Dale. I knew his demeanor well enough, and I was there to be a voice of reason if anything were to make him uncomfortable. Elisa and I were to tie the two of them in close proximity. We were to tie them tightly enough that they were likely to stay tied for the majority of the three hours. But not so tightly that escape was out of reach or that they didn’t have substantial room to work at each other’s bonds. Once we had tied them up, we were to get the fuck out of Dodge. Elisa and I had agreed that we’d go snag a late dinner at the pub in the student union, and we’d leave them to their struggles. I’d return to my room right at around the 3 hour mark of 11:15-11:20. If they were still tied up, I’d untie them and make sure that everything was honky dory.

We left her room at 8:05 and made our way down the stairs to the fifth floor. I opened our door to see Dale sitting in his chair with his back to me and Elisa standing over him holding some rope. I gave Jackie a quick thumbs up and we walked in and closed the door. Dale turned to see us. His hands were already tied behind his back, but that was whole of it at this point. Apparently Elisa was slow playing things a little bit so she could troubleshoot how to tie them together in the moment.

Dale: Hey, Trent. Jackie, are you guys going somewhere?

Jackie: No. I’ve been captured. And it looks like I’m not the only one.

Dale: Nope. I’m Elisa’s prisoner. But you look like you’re dressed for a date. It’s uncharacteristically mean of my roomie if he’s spoiling your evening plans.

Jackie: Nope. No date. I got back from a club volleyball social. We were doing a little get together for the new members and I just thought I’d try and look a little nicer.

Dale: Well, you look great.

I could see Jackie blush a little bit at the compliment.

Elisa: Good. Because it looks like she does have a date tonight. A date with you. Trent, this room is big enough for the two of them if you want to keep your captive here. I’m not going to send you packing.

Me: I think that’ll work. You want your captive and my captive to have a fun little spontaneous playdate?

Elisa: Works for me.

Me: Were you going to use that chair? I was considering it as part of my plan.

Elisa: I think we can share the chair if you want. I’m going to tie Dale to it now. But there’s room for your captive if you want.

Me: (coyly, but sounding incredulous) What do you mean?

Elisa: I’m saying that Dale’s lap here has plenty of room on it for Miss Jackie. I just hope he doesn’t get too excited.

Me: That sounds like a breach of the rules. You know, nothing untoward, and all that.

Elisa: I’m sure Dale doesn’t mind.

Dale: I don’t mind. But I don’t think Jackie would like that very much. I’m your captive. But rules are rules and putting your friend in that awkward position doesn’t seem right.

Jackie: Honestly, Dale. I’m fine with it if you’re fine with it. She’s going to put us in a position to free each other substantially quicker. She’s hoping it will be awkward. But I’m not some delicate virgin flower who can be shamed by close proximity with a guy. And I trust that you’re a gentleman and we’ll make it work. If you’re comfortable with it…I’m comfortable with it.

Dale and Jackie made eye contact and each smirked at the other flirtatiously a little bit.

Elisa: Alright well I’m tying Dale to this chair. Jackie is Trent’s captive. He can decide if he wants to go with that plan.

Elisa bound Dale tightly to the chair back and made sure that his hands and arms were secured to the slats behind the chair. She then bound his legs to each of the front chair legs in three different places. She removed his shoes and socks and stepped back. Dale was wearing fairly tight jeans and a very tight black T-Shirt. Jackie’s top was tight enough that it was hugging her breasts very closely, but Dale’s left none of that to the imagination. You could definitely clearly see his muscles and nipples through the T-Shirt. While Elisa was tying Dale I had tightly cinched Jackie’s wrists behind her back. Per her request I had tied the knot completely out of the reach of her fingers, but in a spot that wasn’t totally buried. So that another person could potentially untie it with their bound hands should they get into the proper position. I had also tied her elbows together in a way that wasn’t too tight or untenable, but that made her chest puff out alluringly. I tied her in a chest harness which flattered her look substantially. I pushed Jackie forward and she made a move to sit on Dale’s lap so that I could continue the tie.

Elisa: What is that, Miss “NOT a delicate virgin flower”? I was imagining you sitting the other way.

Jackie: (coyly) What do you mean?

Elisa: You know, straddling him.

Dale: Elisa! That’s out of line. Quit embarrassing the poor girl with your tawdry bullshit! She agreed to this much. I’m not having you bully her into anything that she’s not comfortable with. Do I make myself clear?!

Elisa: As clear as you can be for somebody that’s tied to a chair at my mercy. Let’s not forget that.

Jackie: Dale. I understand that she’s pushing me, but I’m not backing down from her bullying. Obviously you’re tied up too. And you have a say but I’m willing to let her do it. I’m already thinking of the terrible things that we can do to her in return once it’s OUR turn for revenge.

Elisa seemed a little taken aback by this turn of phrase from her friend. But she didn’t break from the plan.

Dale: Fine. All I care about is that you’re comfortable. I can handle it…I just don’t want you pushed into something tawdry that you don’t want to do.

Jackie: I appreciate the chivalry. I’ll be totally fine.

Jackie then stepped over Dale’s lap with her legs straddling him. I tied her legs to the back legs of the chair in three places and cinched her lap down into Dale’s lap and the seat of the chair so that they were pressed together. I then tethered their torsos together so that they were not pulled too close but couldn’t separate their bodies by more than a foot. I then ran a rope from her chest harness around Dale to the slats on the back of the chair so that they were pulled into close eye contact. At this point Dale’s eyes had three options. 1. He could look directly into Jackie’s eyes. 2. He could break eye contact and look down…but he’d be staring directly at her tightly bound breasts. 3. I suppose he could close them. Jackie’s arms were not secured to her body with any real vigor. The chest harness would keep them from going wherever they wanted. But she had a decent range of motion with them. This would allow her to pick at his knots. However, given how Elisa had tied Dale, escape was possible…but the speed of the escape was going to be completely within Jackie’s control. If she wanted this to last three hours, it would last three hours. If she wanted this to last an hour and a half…she could get to work. They probably weren’t getting out of it prior to that, regardless of what she did.

Elisa: Alright, it’s gag time. Dale I brought some presents for you. I was going to see how good of a boy you were being. And you have been a little too mouthy for my liking. But seeing as you’ll be spending some time with a friend. I think I’ll let her decide which one of these you’ll be wearing for the next three hours.

Elisa then pulled out all three of the ball gags that she owned. Red, white, and blue. Dale looked at Jackie pleadingly.

Dale: Oh companion and fellow captive of mine. If it’s all the same to you, I’d be forever grateful if you could see it within yourself to pick the red one.

Jackie smiled at him.

Jackie: This might be a trick. This tricksy little devil could just ignore what I say. Or she could say that since I’m giving you the red one that means that Big Betty is available for my mouth. But I’m not going to deny your request. I choose red.

Dale: Thank you. I really appreciate that.

Elisa: There aren’t any tricks here. Red it is.

Elisa took the smallest of the three ballgags and pulled it into Dale’s mouth. She looped the strap through the buckle and fastened it behind Dale’s head. And if Dale was going to figure out that something was amiss…this was probably the time. Because I noticed that she did not fasten it nearly as tight as she could have. I had seen her put a ballgag on Erica previously and she was ruthless. This gagging was tight enough that he was not going to be able to work it out on his own. But she could have gone at LEAST one notch further safely.

Elisa: Trent, your sweet little captive over there did show mercy on her companion. But that does leave Big Betty available for you if you want.

Jackie glared at Elisa, but remained silent.

Me: No. Given the way you’ve decided to arrange them here, I think Dale would appreciate not getting spittle on his fresh threads. So Betty is out of the question. I’m going to tape her mouth shut.

Jackie: Much appreciated. Thank you, voice of reason.

She then gave Elisa another nasty stare. I took a clean rag out of my bag and pushed it into Jackie’s waiting mouth. My gagging process here was going to be aimed at making her captivity look as alluring as possible. The rag that I shoved into her mouth probably filled it to about 2/3 capacity. There was safely room for more packing. But in this case less was going to be more. It was large enough to substantially muffle her speech in a way that would make Dale aroused by her gag talk. Gag talk does drive him crazy. But it was manageable enough that it wouldn’t swell her jaw and cheeks, distorting her face or making her eyes water. She was still going to look quite attractive. I also would normally then wrap tape around a victim’s mouth. But again I didn’t want to contort her face. So I opted to seal the rag in with strips of tape. I tore off and began firmly smoothing them onto her mouth. My aim was to be as aesthetically pleasing as possible. But I knew that Dale was going to be turned on most by a firm, tight gag. So I wanted to make sure that it was secure. I used about six to seven strips of tape that overlapped in such ways that she wasn’t going to be able to work them off no matter how much she contorted her mouth around. Or no matter how much space I left her tongue to push at the cloth. She was going to stay quiet until either her or Dale’s hands were free to remove the tape. Or so I thought. I stepped back to admire my handiwork. Elisa and I were looking at two very fetching captives intimately roped together. Jackie had gotten exactly what she had asked for and more.

Elisa: Alright, I’m going to say that that concludes the tie. So I think we’ll set one timer for both of you. Dale, I’m sure you won’t begrudge us the extra ten minutes that you’ve been tied up. Trent and I are going to leave you two little struggle bunnies together. We’ll be back in two hours and change and if you haven’t freed yourselves by then… Well, I can’t speak for Trent. But I’ll be very excited to punish your egregious lack of teamwork skills. Do I make MYSELF clear?

Both captives nodded. Elisa gave Dale a playful slap on his cheek eliciting an annoyed grunt. She then gave Jackie a condescending little stoke down the bridge of her nose that ended with a playful little tapping on her tape gagged lips. She set the timer and put it face up in the little canyon that their bodies made, so that it rested between them. Though I’m sure that neither of them could clearly see it from their bound vantage point. Elisa and I walked out the door to a chorus of energetic grunts by Dale and unintelligible muffled suggestions and instructions being lobbed by Jackie. These sounds were interspersed with playful yelps and moans as the two captives got to work trying to get free.

Dale: Mmmmppphhhhh hhhmmmpmppphhhh mmmpppphhhhrrrrmmmmmmmm.

Jackie: Mmmmpppphhhh nnnnnmmmpppphhh mmmmpppphhhh mmmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmpppphhhhh.

Elisa and I went to the pub and actually had a nice meal and conversation that didn’t involve tying people up at all. Our mutual friend Katie was our server. And even though we’re both 20 she was able to throw in a couple beers since it was a Wednesday night and ID checking was not strictly enforced by her manager. Unbeknownst the dean and provost, of course.

After approximately two and a half hours we did decide that we needed to discuss our plan for freeing our two captives. We’d barely started this line of conversation when my phone started vibrating. It was Dale.

Elisa: Oooh. Pick it up.

Me: I will. But Shhushh yourself. I don’t want them to know that we’re together here. Or he might figure out something was up.

I picked up the phone and hit Accept on the call.

Me: Hello.

Dale: Hey. I wanted to let you know that I’m out. I’ll send Elisa a text in a couple minutes.

Me: That’s great. Listen, I’m sorry I didn’t help you out. It just didn’t seem sporting. I hope things weren’t too awkward. Did Elisa’s tawdry little tactics ruffle any feathers?

Dale: No. No. Actually it was A LOT of fun. I’m glad that you didn’t intervene on my behalf. Tonight was a blast. Perhaps the most fun that I’ve ever had while I was tied up.

Me: Good. I’m glad.

Dale: I actually have a big favor to ask. I’ve asked it a couple times before. But it’s been a while and I was wondering if you could do me a HUGE solid tonight.

Me: Sure. What do you need?

Dale: Can you find other sleeping accommodations for tonight?

Me: I certainly suppose that I can. Like you said…I’ve done this before.

Dale: Great. I REALLY appreciate it. I can leave a little bag with a change of clothes and your toothbrush outside the door for you if you want, along with any books and stuff you’ll need for class tomorrow morning.

Me: That’ll work. My backpack for class is already packed. It’s to the left of my desk. Just throw a fresh set of clothes in there, my toothbrush, toothpaste, and some hair gel. I’ll stay out of the room until noon tomorrow. Also, I trust you completely, but I need to know that Jackie is also loose. I left a tied up captive in our room and have to make sure that she’s free. Can you have her call me before I come by for the bag?

Dale: Of course. She’s right here. I’ll put her on.

Jackie: Hi, Trent. I have been freed. I appreciate the concern. But your responsibility for me ends here. (clap, clap) That was me clapping my untied hands. Dale is not holding me captive. I’m calling you of my own free will and volition.

Me: Good to know.

Jackie: I also happen to know that you’re not an idiot, and I won’t treat you as such. You can probably assume that there is a nice comfortable bed available up in The Penthouse so that you don’t have to crash on the couch in the fifth floor common room or the Student Union lounge like a vagrant. Abbie has agreed that you are free to sleep there for the night. I know that your off day and her off day both end at midnight. But I’ve explained to her that if either of you were to capture the other person after midnight…I would hogtie that person with their own dirty socks in their mouth and throw them into a running cold shower for three hours. So she’ll leave you alone. I’m demanding that you leave her alone. Even if that punishment sounded appealing to you.

Me: Got it. Abbie and I have an armistice. I’ll take you up on that bed offer.

Jackie: Great. Thanks for everything. You’re a really good friend.

With that we hung up and Elisa looked at me expectantly. I realized that from my side of those conversations…she hadn’t gotten much.

Elisa: So. How did it go?

Me: Great. They both got free. No need to go back to my room and disturb them. I’m actually telling you that you’re not ALLOWED to go back to my room.

Elisa: Do you think Jackie is happy with the way her scheme worked?

Me: I’d assume she’s VERY happy with it. It appears that it went gangbusters. I’ve confirmed that they’re both untied. But I’ll be sleeping up in the Penthouse tonight. Because my room is OFF LIMITS.

Elisa: Awww yisssssss! You go, girl! I’m so proud of my little Jackie. She finally grabbed the brass ring.

A Catcher in the Rye reference.

Me: I forgot you’re somehow a lit nerd like me. Why don’t we talk about books more often?

Elisa: Because when we’re together it’s usually a pretty one-sided conversation on one side or the other for obvious reasons.

Me: (chuckling) Touche.

Elisa: Got him! I always love getting a genuine laugh out of you.

I raised my half finished beer to Elisa. She picked hers up in turn.

Me: To a well-executed scheme.

Elisa: To a well-executed scheme.

We clinked glasses and each drank to the day’s success.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

An extremely successful outcome for all involved I would say! Good planning by Trent to have his bag ready for the morning as well...Be Prepared :D
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

That was one of my favourite parts yet, which is saying something because you've set the bar very high throughout! Obviously it's great that the plan worked for Jackie and Dale, I wonder how the overall dynamic is going to change from here. The descriptions of how they were tied together were fantastic, and I especially enjoyed hearing Trent's thought process on how he made every detail of the experience as intimate as possible for the two of them.

It was also nice to see Trent and Elisa getting along outside of their rivalry, especially because it showed that Elisa does have a warmer side. One thing I am curious about though, is the fact that there still seems to be another part left for chapter 10 - I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next!

My stories
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Sophomore Year - Chapter 10: "Two Little Struggle Bunnies " (FM/MF) [Part 2 of 2]

We eventually did manage to pester Jackie and Dale enough that we got information from both sides separately on what happened after we left. Dale isn’t much of a kiss and tell kind of guy, so more of the steamy details came from Jackie’s recounting to Elisa. However, we’ve noted that the two accounts match up pretty well.

Jackie was putting up a fairly solid, energetic struggle while still trying to prolong the experience. She was “grinding” into Dale (her words, not his…he said “pressing”). She’d rub her legs back and forth over his lap, seemingly like she was trying to slacken her leg bindings. She’d also lean into him and brush him with her chest on occasion while noticeably waving her bound arms back and forth and pretending like she was trying to pick the knots. She could feel that he was getting excited. But she also seemed to note that his obvious excitement was making him embarrassed and he was getting frustrated. That’s not what she wanted. So she finally torqued her body hard to the right to wheel her bound hands around towards him. The harness rope that I’d attached to the chair also pushed him to her right (his left) which wasn’t ideal. Her bare shoulder grazed his nose.

However, her hands were now hovering around his face, but she was looking away from him, over her shoulder. She felt around with her fingers finding his nose and cheek until she was able to hook two of her fingers into the strap of the ball gag. She had apparently pre-discussed with Elisa that she wanted it to be mildly loose. It should be comfortable for him but relatively secure. She also wanted to be able to work it off in a pinch. She pulled the strap away from his face, slid her fingers around to find the ball, and popped it out of his mouth. It fell down around his neck like a collar. She then turned back around him to find him working his sore jaw. He apologized profusely for any awkward discomfort she was feeling with this intimate situation and said that he appreciated her removing his gag.

From this point on Jackie decided that she was going to let him take charge of the escape and follow his lead. He felt bad about that fact that he was now ungagged and she was still unable to speak. Dale said that if she leaned in close to him he thought he might be able to work her tape gag off with his face and teeth. This resulted in almost 15 minutes of him rubbing his face against hers to try and peel the tape off to relatively modest effect. He made process but the gag wasn’t off. She referred to this as possibly the sexiest 15 minutes of her life up to that point. He nuzzled her and picked at the edges of the tape lightly around her cheek.

After a prolonged period of failure he looked at her embarrassingly and said that he honestly thought that he could get the tape off. However, in order to do so he thought he might need to loosen things up by licking her face around the edges of her gag. He said that he was really sorry to ask, but that he genuinely thought it would help. She said she didn’t want to seem TOO excited. However, she was pretty sure that she nodded her consent a little too eagerly. She also gave him a little wink to let him know that she knew it was ridiculous…but she was on board. She said that at the wink she was pretty sure that she could feel his pulse escalate substantially. He proceeded to lick her face and it did help. Within about ten minutes his teeth had found purchase around the edges of the tape. He was slowly but surely pulling them off. Once the pieces lifted enough he would torque them as hard as he could with a yank of his head. However, he didn’t have enough room to totally get them off her face. They just lifted away from her mouth, but remained attached on the right side (his left) of her face. Still, it was working. A couple of the strips were still attached to her right cheek, but her lips were finally free. With a little effort she managed to push the soaking rag out of her mouth and it fell down her body, rolled off her cleavage and settled somewhere near their phone. She couldn’t see it, but she could feel the moist fabric on her bare legs.

She looked into his eyes and they both smiled and laughed. He gave a little celebratory “Woot! Woot!” which made her chuckle again. They talked shop a little bit regarding how they would proceed with their escape and she decided that she was going to lean into him and see if it created any slack in the other ropes. She was now hovering mere inches from him. He apologized in advance if he was about to be out of line. He then proceeded to abruptly kiss her gently on the mouth. Her face went flush and her body went rigid before giving a little quiver. He admitted to me that he thought he might have fucked up, though he said he felt confident that it was appropriate right before he did it. Instead she returned the kiss with increased passion. Over the next couple of minutes they proceeded to work their way up through the sliding scale of kissing intensity from 1 to 11 over the course of the next 15-20 minutes. They could feel each other’s hearts racing and skin bristling. It was clear that they were both feeling this.

They still couldn’t see the clock, but decided that they did want to be free before we returned and found them like this. They should get down to business. They estimated that about an hour had elapsed, but then Jackie spotted our microwave in the corner over Dale’s shoulder. She asked if the microwave clock was correct. Dale confirmed that it was. They’d been at it for an hour and 45 minutes. Time flies when you’re having fun. Dale said that she had managed to remove his gag earlier with an impressive range of flexibility, and that if she could contort into that position again and hold it…he was confident he could pick her wrist bindings with his teeth. She said that she was sure she could hold it for at least five minutes. She could then take a break and do another five or so if he needed more time. She bent around and grazed his nose with her shoulder for the second time. This time audibly apologizing. Dale got to work with her teeth and she managed to hold the twist for 7-8 minutes per the microwave clock. He finally was able to pick her wrist binding thanks to the accessible knot that I’d left him.

She turned back around and rubbed her hands back and forth tossing them up and down so the cinch ropes slacked and then slipped her hands free. From there she was able to pick the lackluster elbow tie that I had given her and then methodically slip out of the chest harness, pulling it over her head and completely freeing her upper body. He jokingly called her Harriet Houdini and she blushed admiringly. She untied the lap restraint and then picked up her phone. Two hours and 10 minutes had elapsed, but she was pretty much out of the woods. Only her legs were still tied to the back legs of the chair. Dale on the other hand, was still fully tied to the chair. She decided to give him a little show. Instead of naturally reaching around him and untying her own legs, she bent her body backwards so her head was hanging upside down and decided to untie HIS ankles. This strategically allowed her top to ride up exposing her midriff and alluring smooth stomach and naval. By this time, Dale knew that she was teasing him, but he was smitten. Once she was done with his lower legs, she sprung back up, pressing herself against him. She slid her body down his until her shoulder was at his hip. She reached around the chair and untied her own legs from the back legs of the chair. She pulled herself back up, planted a firm kiss on Dale’s lips, and then stood up and stepped off of the chair. She was now no longer straddling Dale but standing in front of him, a free woman.

Despite the fact that his hands were still firmly bound behind him, he managed to clap as best he could. She gave a little bow to the guy tied up in front of her. She then said that she blushed a shade of crimson that rivaled when I saw her in the crotch rope the previous week. She quickly untied Dale from the chair and he cautiously asked if she’d be interested in continuing with their pre-escape activates in his room for the night…if that wasn’t being too forward. She enthusiastically agreed and that’s when they called me at the pub.

Going forward they discussed that they were going to try a relationship. They both still wanted to be in the group. However, they’d discuss what they felt was appropriate for them as a couple with the other members. Dale assured me that I (and other guy, whomever that blonde kid was) were absolutely still allowed to tie Jackie up. But that he’d appreciate if I made sure to be respectful. He was still going to tie other girls up, but Erica and Elisa were no longer going to get his patented chest harness…that was reserved for Jackie alone. So he’d need to work on some other restraint methods. Jackie told me that she still wanted me to tie her up regularly because my ties are quote “the fucking best”. She’s really not interested in keeping me humble. But that we should probably limit them to every other week rather than weekly. She also stated that she no longer needed the foot rubs that she normally requested, as that pushed the border of what was acceptable for a girl who was dating my roommate. Also, she already had somebody else who was willing to massage her feet at the drop of a hat. In some ways a lot of things changed, but it didn’t affect the scope of my games drastically for the time being. As far as Dale and Jackie’s games…those got significantly more intense.

[AUTHOR'S NOTE: Please note that Capture Club will continue for quite a while. It is still my primary story and the one that I enjoy writing the most. However, I've been trying to publish a chapter every week. This works fine since I'm substantially ahead of the current narrative. But I'll be starting to post a new story on Tuesday. That will mean that Capture Club will now probably only get a new chapter every other week as I try and manage two stories at a time. Capture Club Chapter 11 should start again next Thursday. But on Tuesday I'll be posting the first part of a brand new story entitled "Kaleidoscope: No Proscenium". The title will be explained on Tuesday.

If you like Capture Club, please note that my writing style is still the same but the subject matter and content for No Proscenium will be completely different. That story will be a fully planned 12 chapter story. It will be written in third person and every chapter will be from the perspective of a different character. It will also be substantially more depraved and intense than this one. So if you like the light hearted antics of Capture Club and not true distress and debauchery then maybe the new story might not be up your alley. Regardless I appreciate your readership.

This chapter of Capture Club was the last one before the university's winter break. When they come back from winter break the next several chapters will deal with: adding an eighth club member, letting that club member run a little wild, Elisa finally accomplishing her goal of getting TWO guys bound and gagged and at her mercy at once, Trent exploring his love of having his captives play deranged little games, and developing Abbie into a more competent rigger.]
Last edited by Fandango 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Sniper108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sniper108 »

I love it, especially the more spicy tone of the last chapter
Keep up the awesome work
tillytimber123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tillytimber123 »

Great chapter! Really digging how much love and attention you put into every character. Trent is the main character but this story makes me feel like everyone is a main character. Looking forward to what comes after spring break and also your new story!
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Great to see how things went between Jackie and Dale in more detail, the way you described it was fantastic! I'm looking to seeing the next few chapters based on what you've teased about them, as well as your new story, which sounds very intriguing. I really appreciate the effort that you've put into this, so take however long you need for each chapter. Keep up the good work!

My stories
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Great update, glad that they got together - would have been very awkward if not!

Looking forward to this, and your other story!
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

tickletied84 wrote: 1 year ago Good planning by Trent to have his bag ready for the morning as well...Be Prepared :D
This is an example of a character learning from his author. My freshman year roommate was popular with the ladies and I found myself in "sexile" a couple nights per month.
Rtj65 wrote: 1 year ago It was also nice to see Trent and Elisa getting along outside of their rivalry, especially because it showed that Elisa does have a warmer side.
This was an important consideration. I shuffled the order of chapters around a little. I decided to slow play Elisa's wrath at being laid low in Chapter 9 for a few chapters because I don't want her ruthless nature to define her in the eyes of my reader. She's the most treacherous game player and will sometimes be the villain. But I don't want to lean on her as a villain too often. That's the easy way out and it's not entirely fair. She cares deeply about her friends, especially Jackie and Erica. She's also very principled. It's not fun to be her captive inside the game. But outside the game, she's a blast.
Sniper108 wrote: 1 year ago I love it, especially the more spicy tone of the last chapter
Keep up the awesome work
Thanks, Sniper108. I really appreciate you reading. I slow play the spice a little bit but there certainly will be more of it as the story progresses.
tillytimber123 wrote: 1 year ago Great chapter! Really digging how much love and attention you put into every character. Trent is the main character but this story makes me feel like everyone is a main character.
Much appreciated. I initially devised this story as interactions between 10 characters (there will be more members added) and decided to have my narrator be the one that I thought that I could best get inside the head of. That happens to be Trent. But I have arcs and developments planned for everybody. Balancing how much story time each character gets is always a consideration. Characters that fall closer within my narrator's sphere of influence will get more storylines. That leaves characters like Sam (Player 3) and Erica with maybe a little less. But they'll get shuffled in.

Thanks again to everybody who is reading this story. I love hearing from you all. Chapter 11 will start tomorrow. It's got four parts and I'll post it over a two week span to accommodate the editing of the second story I'm now posting on this board.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

[mention]Fandango[/mention]

I definitely feel this is in level with some of the best stories on tugstories. Your approach is different and I have been enjoying it a lot. I love the descriptions and how you easily manage to bring a character to life. Keep up the good work! I am going to follow this story closely :)
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Sophomore Year - Chapter 11: "This is Not My First Rodeo " (M/F) [Part 1 of 4]

Please let it be noted that I am a man who loves his family. They are everything to me. I love my mother. I love my father. And I love my two brothers. I’d do anything for them. It was wonderful going back to Cincinnati to see them for Christmas and New Year’s of my sophomore year. We had a great time and made several treasured memories that I’m sure I’ll value for years to come. With that said…I was very excited to get back to Nashville and start my spring semester. I’m sure that had a lot to do with the fact that my winter break didn’t feature me tying up anybody. And I had four alluring girls that I could tie up back at my university in Tennessee. I felt I was building a good relationship with Elisa after our successful scheme involving Dale and Jackie. So when Elisa sent me a text asking if I’d be available to meet her for dinner in the pub in the Student Union again, I was quite excited. I was excited at the prospect of another scheme or team up and I hastily agreed. When I got there she and Jackie were already waiting for me in a booth near the back of the pub. It was a Sunday night, which meant our girl Katie wasn’t going to be working and we weren’t going to be able to order alcohol without getting carded.

Me: Hello, Elisa. Jackie, long time no see.

Elisa: Is that sarcastic?

Jackie: Yes. We just saw each other an hour ago.

Me: For some reason she’s been spending a lot more time in my room, weird, right?

Jackie: I honestly can’t thank you two enough for your help. If you have any schemes or dreams in the game that you need assistance with…I’ll gladly be your huckleberry.

Elisa: I personally have been wanting to have TWO bound and gagged boys at my mercy at one time. It hasn’t happened yet, but you might be in a unique position to help with that.

Me: I’m sure Dale and Player #3 will have a swell time sharing your spotlight as captives.

Elisa: Player #3, eh. It's spring semester. You're going to have to meet him sooner or later.

Me: That's on him. Not me.

Elisa: I’m sure he’ll come around. I’m going to talk to him.

Jackie: I already did. I told him he’s a little scaredy cat.

Me: I know. Surprising that he doesn’t want to swing by on a school night and tie up another random guy.

Elisa: Good God. You guys seem so homophobic. Tying up another guy in the spirit of friendly competition isn’t a big deal. Are you that scared you might like it?

Me: Come on. That’s not it. You know that's not it. I'm fine with tying up another guy. It's just the effort for the payout isn't there. But that’s easy talk coming from the bisexual girl. It must be nice to be attracted to everybody that you get to tie up.

Elisa: Not everybody. I get to tie YOU up.

Me: Ouch. But, fair. Anyway, I heard that #3 hasn’t come around because he’s scared of ME. He heard that I can keep the Mighty Elisa Thompson restrained and squirming and mewling for a full three hours and he wants no piece of me.

Elisa reached across the table and smacked me in the shoulder. She hated when I used the word “mewling” to describe her. It stung her as deeply pathetic and submissive, and did not jive with the image she had of herself as our game’s fearsome apex predator. It made her cringe the way some people hate the words “moist” or “mucus”.

Elisa: Hey! None of that now.

Me: Alright. No. I’d be happy to be tied up alongside another guy. But I’m going to make you earn it. You’ll need all of the Jackie help that you can get. As far as my Make a Wish goes…I’m a big one upper. I think I’d like control over THREE girls at one time.

Jackie: I’ll see what I can do.

Elisa: If you think you’re going to toss me in as one of those girls into this goon’s requested harem then I’m going to make that lotus tie that I gave your roommate seem like child’s play compared to what I do to you.

Jackie: You’ll do no such fucking thing. Also, you don’t need to be jealous. I’m confident that having two other girls to distract him won’t stop Trent from giving his special bound and gagged Elisa pet her usual star treatment.

Elisa: Alright. I’m done being mocked by you two nitwits. We’re done here. On to business.

Me: You mean business wasn’t us discussing how Jackie can help us attain our wildest kinky fantasies?

Elisa: No. Business is that I want to add a new member and I want you to approve them. As the newest member and a member in good standing we wanted to give you a chance to be a part of the approval process. Jackie and I already highly endorse this person.

Me: Well if you and Jackie trust them then so do I. I vote Yes.

Elisa: That’s it? It’s that easy? You don’t need any other info?

Me: No. If it’s somebody that you and Jackie want in then why the hell would I say No.

Elisa: It’s Andy Winker. He lives just down the hall from you.

I knew Andy Winker. I didn’t like Andy Winker. Elisa knew I didn’t like Andy Winker. I thought she was joking. I didn’t care.

Me: Great. It’ll be nice to have another player on my floor.

Elisa: You’re fine with that?

Me: Yes.

Elisa: Having another dude in the game to battle for resources, one who I believe that I’ve heard you refer to as “a magician whose only trick is turning alcohol into poor life decisions”…that’s cool with you?

Me: Fairly misogynistic of you to refer to yourself and Jackie as “resources”.

Jackie chuckled. She knew that Elisa had simply been baiting me.

Jackie: Yeah. Not cool, girl.

Elisa: OK. He’s in then.

Me: Listen. I would never deny you another boy toy to tie up just because I happen not to like him. I want you to have ALMOST everything you want. I’m not saying that I’m going to go tie him up though. Because despite your promises to me earlier…I remain convincingly unconvinced that it won’t suddenly transform me in a way that I'm not prepared for. What if I see the way the drool from his ball gag catches in his beard and it awakens something in me? Something that I’m not ready for. Something that I can never go back from…

I had to stop because Jackie had started laughing so hard that she began to choke and the table closest to us started to stare. Once she stopped she took a sip of water and composed herself.

Jackie: Sorry about that. Continue.

Elisa: Alright, Mr. Selfless. It’s not Andy Winker. I have no interest in having that bozo join the club. It’s another girl. We’re throwing the ratio of the game hard in your favor.

Jackie: Technically, it’s in your favor too. But any entrant is in your favor.

Elisa: Yes. She’s a good friend of Jackie and I. And we wanted to ask you if you’d be the third approving vote.

Me: Yes. I approve.

Elisa: You don’t know anything about her yet.

Me: I just GENUINELY approved Andy Winker. I’m fine with this girl whomever she is.

Elisa: Sight unseen?

Me: Of course. What? Are we only letting beautiful people into the club?

Elisa: No. We let you in.

Me: Yeah. But you only let me in because you wanted to get rid of Dale’s “Shield” and you wanted a third room to use.

Jackie: He told you that we called you all that!?!

Me: Yeah. Why? I don’t think it’s that insulting.

Jackie: It’s certainly not nice.

Me: I probably was used as a shield. I’m realistic. I know that I’m not nearly as good looking as Dale.

Elisa: Listen. You might not have Dale’s muscles or his feathered hair or his dimples or his perfect smile or his piercing blue eyes. But when you are bound and gagged at my feet you are cute as a button. Dare I say it, there might be nobody cuter.

Me: Thanks. But my eyes ARE blue.

Elisa: Yeah. But I said “piercing”. Not “pleading” blue eyes like the ones that you give me when you’re helplessly begging for your release.

Me: I’m fairly confident that I have never begged you for release since I was officially in the game. Maybe the first night when you dragooned me in as an unknowing participant and I considered the fact that you were a psychopath who might need one of my kidneys to pay off your student loans. I’m a trooper. I don’t quit.

Elisa: But you will one day. I’ll get you a beg. That’s my promise to you.

Jackie: In all seriousness…get a fucking room, you two.

Me: Alright. Well. New girl is approved. All welcome Player #8.

Elisa: She’s an old club volleyball friend of ours. She finally got tired of our old coach’s bullshit and dropped off the team also. She’s honestly the only other person that I REALLY missed from club volleyball other than Jackie, but Jackie and I get to hang out all the time. We’ll get to hang out even more once Jackie finally realizes that Rhonda is human garbage and joins us in retirement. Intramural volleyball is way more fun, if slightly less competitive.

Jackie: Like Trent said…I’m a trooper. I don’t quit.

Elisa: Here. At least let me show you a picture.

Elisa held up her phone and I was greeted with the sight of an ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS Eurasian looking (I’d later find out half Indonesian / half Czech) girl with straight black hair, soft brown eyes and a killer smile. This girl had to be the hottest girl on our campus. And I don’t think I’d ever seen her on campus. Which begs the question of where she had been hiding all this time. I was absolutely besotted with the very concept of her just by looking at a picture of her on Elisa’s phone.

Me: Hummina Hummina. I guess you got tired of being the best looking girl in the group. Wanted to throw us guys off your tail…smart move.

Elisa: She wishes.

Me: She wishes and her wish is my command. That girl would make Ana de Armas jealous.

Elisa: Ana de Armas? I always thought you’d be more of a Rachel McAdams kind of guy.

Me: I didn’t realize that I had to choose.

Elisa: Her name is Courtney. And now that she has the official stamp of approval. I’ll let her know that she’s in the club. I’ll explain all the rules to her thoroughly and then I’ll announce her membership to the group. That way we don’t have an unfortunate repeat of what happened with you. So once I send the text out, she’s fair game. Don’t go tying her up before then. But once I send the text out she’ll be allowed to capture you immediately. Since you’re one of the three confirming votes.

Me: I have no problem with that. Do I have to walk all the way across campus to the Commons in order to capture her? Because I have never seen this girl on campus.

Elisa: No. She lives in our building.

Me: How? I’ve never seen her. This school only has 8000 students and I’d notice one that was that hot.

Elisa: She lives on the very end of Hallway One North on the first floor. So she’ll normally enter through the side door…not the main entrance. But you can’t use her room as a tie up spot…her roommate is not approved. And she doesn’t want her to know about it yet. You’ll have to take her up to your room, or if you ask very nicely, maybe I’ll let you use mine. Only the mysterious Player #3 lives in a different residence hall.

Me: No wonder he hasn’t come for me. He can’t get in the front door.

Elisa: He has a key card. I also have a key card to the Commons. You can borrow it if you two ever meet and you decide that you’re NOT afraid of your own sexuality.

Me: Thanks. Good to know.

Elisa sent the text on a Wednesday. Courtney’s off days were Monday and Friday but I decided that I didn’t want to creep her out by being too eager since Elisa could have (and very well might have) leaked that I thought she was breath takingly attractive. I was going to wait a full week before going after her to give her a welcome to the game grace period. If she wanted to come and get me before then, well that was fine by me.

She did not come and capture me before then. So the next Thursday I decided that I was going to make my way down to the first floor and present myself as her captor. I thought I was trying to be as casual as possible, but clearly the fact that I was brushing my teeth at 4:30pm, making sure my hair looked good in the mirror, and wearing one of my better outfits tipped Dale off that I was going to go pay Courtney a visit.

Dale: Going to tie up the new girl I take it?

Me: Is it that obvious?

Dale: That’s a special occasion shirt for you.

Me: Have you captured her yet? Do you have any advice?

Dale: Yes and yes. I captured her on Sunday. Jackie told me to go and put other players on her radar early so that she could have more options in the game.

Me: Your girlfriend sent you to go tie up a five alarm smoke show to help her feel welcome? Clearly she has no jealousy issues whatsoever.

Dale: With Courtney? No. It wasn’t even a marginal concern for her. First, off the record I will concede that Courtney IS a five alarm smoke show. Facts is facts. But that is OFF the record.

Me: Facts.

Dale: Second, she’s so loyal to Jackie that nothing would ever happen even if neither of them trusted me. I’ve known Courtney for about a year now. When Jackie first told her that we were getting together she told me, and I quote, “If you break her heart, I’ll shove that broom so far up your ass that you’ll be able to bite down on it to help with the pain”. I think she may have meant it. Third, Courtney and I would never work. I can GENUINELY tell you that I’d pick Jackie over her in a heartbeat under any circumstance. I like her as a pseudo-friend and general acquaintance. She’s funny and sassy. But that girl is a trip. Which I guess brings me to the advice. I did flirt with her at a party second semester of Freshman year. She likes to flirt. She likes to tease. That does not mean that she is into you. She’s blissfully single and likes it that way. She’s acerbic AF and she will chew you up and spit you out. So just temper any romantic expectations…though you are looking sharp today.

Me: Thanks.

I was left to consider Dale's warning as I prepared myself to welcome Courtney to the Club.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Fine new chapter!
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Nice setup for the rest of the chapter, will be interesting to see what Courtney brings to the table when she is introduced!

My stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I am just starting to read this story. Chapter 4 is next for me. But I don't want to wait until I catch up to compliment you on your work here. It is a great story and well told.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Sophomore Year - Chapter 11: "This is Not My First Rodeo " (M/F) [Part 2 of 4]

Twenty minutes later I found myself outside Courtney’s door. Per a handy guide that was not required, but that Courtney had provided to Elisa, we knew that her roommate was in the school’s theater production and had practice basically every day from 5:00 to 8:00 for the next several weeks. I knocked on her door to be polite and after 30 seconds or so I could hear somebody coming over to open it. Courtney opened the door and I was notably starstruck. I had been trying to be confident, but this was going to be difficult. I was on tilt. She was just as good looking in person as she was in her picture. However, there was an additional added sexiness to the way she moved and composed herself. She was also taller than I imagined. I don’t know why I was surprised by that. I knew that she had been the outside hitter on the club volleyball team until 2-3 weeks ago. But she was even an inch taller than Elisa, standing 5’11”. I snapped out of my mesmerized state quickly enough and made my introduction.

Me: Hi.

Courtney: Hi. If you’re looking for Danielle she just left for Steel Magnolias practice about 20 minutes ago. She’ll be back at around 8:15-8:30.

Me: No. I’m here to see you. I’m Trent Banks. I’m friends with Elisa Thompson. She said that I should swing by this week and welcome you to the club.

Courtney: Oh. Ohhhh. Fuck Me. I know. I’m really sorry.

Me: Don’t be sorry. Is something wrong?

Courtney: Yes. I promise that she THOROUGHLY explained all the rules to me. AD NAUSEUM really. I know that I’m expected to submit my conflicts in advance, but I agreed to a study group tonight at 6:00 and I TOTALLY spaced on it until an hour ago. Do you think that we could rain check this capture? Would you be willing to not tell Elisa that I had to turn you away? I don’t want her to razz / punish me for this. That girl is ruthless, but I’m confident that you already know that. I also don’t want her to think that I’m a flake. I don’t want YOU to think that I’m a flake. I’ll be a lot more careful in the future.

Me: No problem at all. Rules are important, but it’s just a fun club. I understand that you have other obligations.

Courtney: I appreciate you’re being so understanding. Tomorrow is my off day. Fridays aren’t great for me right now. Can I swing by your place Saturday at 10:00am? Elisa has already captured me this week and she’s the only person I can imagine getting up that early on a weekend to beat us to that rendezvous.

Me: That works great for me. Just so you know, my roommate will probably be there at that time.

Courtney: Your roommate is Dale.

Me: That he is.

Courtney: Good. I’d love for Dale to be there. I know that he’ll be a gentleman. Because if he’s not…I’ll beat his ass.

Me: Not a Dale fan?

Courtney: No. I really like Dale. I’m LEARNING to really like Dale. I think I just soured on him having to hear Jackie talk about her huge crush after every practice and not understanding why he couldn’t see that there was a beautiful, available American treasure right in front of him for the taking.

Me: I don’t know that that’s fair to Dale.

Courtney: Oh. It’s totally not. But you’ll find that I’m not always a fair person. That being said, I will of course be fair and I will see you at Saturday at 10:00am. I appreciate your flexibility.

So it looked like I was going to have to wait another 40 hours and I probably wasn’t going to be able to re-use my “special occasion” shirt.

Saturday morning came and Dale and Jackie decided they were going to go “take a walk” rather than stick around for my session with Courtney. Jackie told me that I should get to meet the “real” Courtney, and she thought she’d be on better behavior if Jackie was around. I threw together a bunch of supplies in a bag but didn’t really know what I was going to use yet. I had no clue how experienced this girl was and didn’t want to scare her away by going too hard, too early. I wanted her to find it fun and be open to future escapades. So I decided to boil this frog slowly. I’d ask her some questions during the process and feel out what she was ready for.

Like clockwork, there was a knock on my door at exactly 10:00. I opened the door and there stood Courtney in her club volleyball uniform. I’m positive she caught the visceral reaction of shock that I had when I saw it. She was an absolute knock out. If I’d known that there was a girl that looked like this in that uniform…I’d have been to every single girl’s club volleyball game that I could make it to. Whereas our varsity women’s team has a standard NCAA long sleeved kit, our club team wears a very short sleeved top where the sleeve ended just past the shoulder. It isn’t so tight as to be particularly sexualizing but does contour to the body around the shoulders and sides so as not to be flowy and get in the way during action. Courtney’s appeared to be more form fitting than the one that I’d regularly see Jackie wear. It was also a different color. Jackie is the team’s libero (basically a defensive specialist) and her jersey is a bright neon yellow separate from the other girl’s jerseys. It's so that she can be substituted under different rules. Courtney’s jersey was a fetching blue and white design. Then of course...there were the shorts. Form fitting black spandex. I figured that there was probably some mistake and there was no way that she was going to let me tie her up in that. She had knee high blue and white striped socks that were pulled up all the way with black sneakers. Her hair was tied back into a ponytail. She legitimately looked like she had just come from practice. I was pretty sure that she hadn’t. I had been told that she quit the team. But I wanted to give her the option to change if she had been in a rush. I invited her to come and then I closed the door behind her.

Me: Hey. Good to see you again. Do you want to change into something else before we start? Are you going to be comfortable tied up in that?

Courtney: Nope. I’m comfortable with this if you’re comfortable with this.

I knew that I probably looked like somebody who was having trouble containing his excitement. I tried to be casual. But I didn't feel like I was being casual.

Me: I’m comfortable with that.

Courtney: Good. I thought you deserved a little treat for letting me re-schedule.

Me: I thought you had dropped off the team though. Did you have practice this morning?

She smiled at bemusedly.

Courtney: Interesting. You’re pretty dense. I didn’t come from practice. I wore this intentionally to fuck with you. I’m being a tease. I’m teasing you. I’m trying to exert confidence. I thought this would get your attention, so I wore it. I figured if you’re going to be watching me sweat in a few minutes…I want to watch you sweat also.

The head games had already started. I was in trouble.

Me: I see. Thank you? I guess. You look great.

Courtney: That being said. I want to be clear. I’m being a bit forward, but this is NOT an invitation to anything else. I expect you to follow ALL of the rules that Elisa and Jackie told me are in place.

Me: Absolutely. Of course. Ask either of them. I’m big on the rules.

Courtney: They told me as much.

Me: Are you at all concerned about rope marks? Do you want to grab some sweats and a sweater for the return trip to your room?

Courtney: That’s what the socks are for. They’ll hide anything below the knees. You can lend me a hoodie for the walk home. Fair warning, you might never see the hoodie again. Especially if I like it.

Me: Got it. I’ll prepare my lie for Dale when he asks if I’ve seen one of his hoodies. Just so you know, I think I’m planning on removing the socks.

Courtney: Removing them and doing WHAT with them?

Me: Removing them and putting them in the corner…with your shoes.

Courtney: Good answer.

Me: Oh. God. No. I wouldn’t do that. That. What you’re probably thinking of. It happened recently. Wasn’t me. Big drama. Probably a no-no from here on out.

Courtney: Well then let me save you some prep time.

Courtney slipped off her sneakers and then lifted each leg individually and pulled down the long knee high sock and slid them off her feet. And her feet were great just like the rest of her body. Her long slender legs were amazing and she had cute dainty toes with the nails painted light blue. The side of her left foot had a First Nations Peoples style tattoo on it of some sort of marine animal. I knew better than to get caught staring for too long at her legs, so as soon as she’d tossed her shoes and socks over by the door I asked my next question.

Me: Would you like to use the restroom before we start?

Courtney: No thank you. I came prepared. This is not my first rodeo.

Me: Have you been tied up before?

Courtney: Well, for starters, this will be my fifth time since last Thursday. Elisa, Erica, Dale, and Sam (A-Ha…#3’s name) have already paid me a visit.

Me: Oh Lord. That sounds like a pretty full dance card.

Courtney: Then there were the two times that Elisa tied me up at volleyball parties freshman year. That’s what led to the talks that brought me to this club. And then several times in high school, both with friends and boyfriends and my two sisters.

Me: Are your sisters older or younger?

Courtney: One older, one younger. I’m the middle child. The older one tied me up a lot. The younger one got tied up a lot by both of us. I did get my older sister really good once or twice though. That was always very satisfying.

Me: So I take it you’ve got skills? You’re formidable?

Courtney: You’re about to find out later this week…that I’m very good.

Me: Better than the others?

Courtney: Elisa is a wizard. I’ll give her that. I’m cocky enough to think that I can be better than her. I’ll need to prove that though. I now know that I can tie circles around Dale, Erica, and Sam. I know Jackie’s in the club. I can’t imagine that she’s great. I haven’t met the other girl yet.

I decided that I was going to get started. I had her put her hands behind her back and turn around. I performed my standard starter tie. I’d go easy on her in certain aspects of my tie if I felt she needed it, but her wrists were going to be secure as always. I looped the rope through itself and wrapped her wrists several times making sure to pull tightly each time and leave no slack. I then wrapped the rope between her wrists and looped it through several times. I followed this up by tightly diagonally crossing the rope around and cinching it, locking any shifting cords into place. I proceeded to thread the rope in tight lashes and then made sure to tightly knot it and bury the knot away from her fingers where she couldn’t reach it.

Courtney: Wow! OK. OK. So that’s how this is going to go.

Me: Too tight for you?

Courtney: No. It’s fine. You’re just better than I expected. I was thinking this was going to be… Well, let’s just say that I now know that my work is cut out for me. I didn’t realize that you’re Elisa 2.0.

Me: 2.0 because I’m the upgraded version?

Courtney: That remains to be seen. But I’m impressed. And you now have my full attention.

Me: Excellent. I aim to impress. Can you go ahead and lay down on the floor for me?

Courtney did as she was told. She seemed to not know whether I wanted her face up or face down, but I spun my fingers to imply that I wanted her on her belly. She laid face down and I began to get to work on her upper body.

Me: I’m going to start tying you up. I’m going to follow ALL of the rules. However, if you don’t like anything…just say so. You’re still a stranger to me and I’m still a stranger to you. It doesn’t have to be that it makes you uncomfortable. It can just be that you don’t want it. I’ll stop. I’m not going to go easy because you’re making it sound like you’re experienced. Speaking of which, I’d love to hear about the volleyball stories and get a read on freshman Elisa if you’re willing to tell them.

Courtney: I’m fine with telling them. One of them was really casual and fun. The other one was rough and I’m still a little pissed about it. The first one was early freshman year. Probably November, maybe even late October. We were drinking at a house with some of the boys from the men’s club team. I think there were probably eleven of us total. Six girls and five guys. One of the guys was probably trying to get his first kiss in so he recommended that we play “Spin the Bottle”. One of my teammates was halfway past wasted and made a joke that she didn’t think she could handle Spin the Bottle because “Courtney is already spinning”. There were then some jokes made at her comment about “Spin the Courtney” and they joked that I should lie on the floor and that they could just use me as a spinner. Talk about this went on until it turned serious. But people pointed out that I’d rig the game by using my hands and feet to stop myself wherever I saw fit. Elisa then suggested that if my hands and feet were tied I’d have a harder time rigging the game.

That totally tracked for me. Elisa would always be looking for an in to tie somebody up.

Courtney: A couple of the guys’ eyes went a little wide. But I’d been tied up before and didn’t have a particular problem with it. Elisa found a roll of duct tape in the other room and taped my hands behind my back. She also taped my ankles together and they put me in the middle of the room and made a circle around me. Somebody suggested that they should tape my mouth shut and Elisa drew the line and said that was up to me. Everybody was so giddy and excited that I said it was fine. I told them they could put a little tape over my mouth. I didn’t want anything crazy. Elisa pressed three strips over my mouth and then we started playing. They all took turns taking me by the shoes and spinning me around on the floor. It was super slick. So if they took a good spin I’d rotate around like 4 to 5 times before coming to a stop.

This sounded like an awesome game. I was becoming very envious of all these volleyball guys.

Courtney: However, I was pretty easily able to control where I stopped by pressing my hands into the ground at the right time. So I quickly developed an agenda that I’m pretty sure nobody noticed, except for Elisa. All of the guys were trying to spin for Elisa, but I’d always make them kiss another guy. They’d bitch and moan that they had to kiss a dude. But I think they were so excited to be playing the game and having a bound and gagged girl in front of them that they were willing to do it. There were a lot of cringey “no homo” comments, but they played the game. One guy actually did spin me so hard that I couldn’t stop properly and it landed on a girl. But that only helped to throw them off how I was rigging the game. Whenever the girls spun me, I’d always direct myself at the hottest guy, Ryan Dalton. I knew that they wanted to kiss him and I tried to oblige as best I could because these were “my girls”. The other guys accused the floor of having a groove in it. Or that he was in a lucky spot that encompassed more degrees of the circle, so they made him switch. It didn’t matter. I still looked out for my girls.

I was taking this all in and starting to get a read on Courtney. She seemed like a fairly adventurous trickster.

Courtney: I’m glad they got the chance to kiss him then. He was certainly hot. But he was a hot idiot. He failed out at the end of last year. Then Elisa got her chance to spin me. We’d talked. I knew that she was bisexual and I knew that she had the hots for our senior captain, Mandy. Mandy was the only upper classman playing with us. I think the rest of us were all frosh. Elisa subtly signaled to me that she’d really appreciate it if I landed on Mandy. So I did as she requested. As soon as it landed on Mandy all of the guys stopped staring at the bound and gagged girl in the middle of the circle and started staring at the two girls about to kiss. They absolutely couldn’t believe this hadn’t happened yet since four different sets of guys had had to kiss each other. Mandy and Elisa winked at each other and agreed to give them a little show. So they started kissing significantly more intensely than any of the other kisses. It only lasted about eight to ten seconds, but the guys started going fucking crazy. Everybody was laughing their asses off and hugging each other. Thankfully in about thirty seconds somebody remembered that “Hey, maybe we should get the bound and gagged girl loose” and I was promptly untied.

By this time I had finished tying Courtney’s upper body. Her elbows were bound firmly but not insanely tightly. I wasn’t sure how flexible she was yet. I didn’t have the courage or audacity to give her a proper chest harness on the first go. So I just settled for a version of a tie which pinned her arms to her side and wrapped around her shoulders under her arm pits and crossed in a zagging pattern down her back so that I would have something substantial to secure her hogtie to. I was now proceeding to tie up her lower half.

Me: I’m sorry. As you mentioned earlier, I am pretty dense. Was that the fun story or the rough story?

She smirked at me.

Courtney: That was the fun story. Why would that be rough?

Me: I don’t know. I figured it sounded fun. But you also implied that there were elements of embarrassment with horny guys staring at you and you were being objectified and used as a prop for a game. I thought maybe some part of that could have left a sour taste in your mouth.

Courtney: No. I was fine with everything that occurred. Other people were drunk. I was not. I was still in my “good girl freshman, try not to fail out of college” mindset. So I wasn’t drinking. Everything I agreed to of my own volition. Maybe there was a little bit of peer pressure. But it was nothing that I didn’t feel comfortable saying No to. There were guys staring at me, but nobody got out of line and I didn’t begrudge them their stares. I trusted everybody. As far as being embarrassed and objectified…understand that I wouldn’t be in this club if I wasn’t comfortable with a degree of humiliation. I just need it to be “controlled humiliation”. That night was “controlled embarrassment”. I was definitely a little embarrassed by the objectification. But it was nothing that I couldn’t handle. Everybody had a great time. I had a great time. And I solidified a lot of friendships. All of the girls on the team eventually figured out that I had rigged the spinning wheel and they thought I was a genius. Everybody respected that I was a very brave “boss ass bitch” for agreeing to it. Occasionally one of the guys will still make a “Spin the Courtney” joke. But that’s a small price to pay. It was a lot of fun.

Me: Are you willing to tell the rough one or is it too personal? I absolutely understand if it’s too personal.

Courtney: It is personal, but I’m fine with telling it. For two reasons. The first is that just like you are trying to get a read on Elisa…I’m still trying to get a read on Elisa. I’ll tell you the story, but I’ll want your feedback. If it’s time to gag me at the end of this story…you can wait until we’re done. Secondly, I think it will help to set some expectations that I have. I love that we have rules for these games. But I might have some additional expectations. And if I have to share an uncomfortable moment from last year, I’m fine doing so if it helps you to understand what my expectations are.

Me: 100%.

I picked up another rope and began to tightly lash Courtney's ankles as I waited with baited breath for her next tale to begin.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Another great update. Courtney seems to be a nice new addition :D
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

I agree [mention]charliesmith[/mention]. Courtney is a great addition, and has more intel on Elisa!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I have just finished Chapter 6, [mention]Fandango[/mention]. For me, it is the best yet among very good chapters. I am having a hard time coming to grips with my opinion of Elisa. On the one hand, she is a good sport fulfilling her obligations. On the other, she continually shows her contempt of others.

It was interesting to learn that club members can make private agreements. That suggests that adult behavior might be expected between some players. There is no question that this work gets the grade, A.
Spy Task Force Completed
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Courtney is a very interesting addition - you have a way of writing your characters that makes me want to learn more about them from the get go. And in this case, finding out what Courtney's 'additional expectations' are is a great hook. Looking forward to the next part!

My stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I've just finished Chapter 9. It is definitely darker than the earlier chapters but also sizzles. It also leaves me in the same place with respect to Elisa. I still don't quite understand her. Trent did have a bit of a sticky wicket. It is possible that he flunked his ethics exam. Somehow, I expect the Elisa will get him straightened out.

I hope I am not in a state of sin for commenting as I read.

Well done!
Spy Task Force Completed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic