Capture Club (F/M, FM/F, FM/F, M/F, F/M, M/F, MM/FF, F/F...etc.)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Finally got to spend the Easter break catching up on this story. It's truly one of my favourite pieces to date, and not even just as a bondage story. The dialogue and character development is absolutely brilliant! A genuine thank you for taking the time to write it.

I'm also loving the use of lesser known forms of bondage and torture. The writing on Elisa's feet, ice, even a toe tie in the earlier chapters. It all helps make each scenario feel so much more personal to the characters.

I have a hard time deciding which character I like the best. They are all flawed humans and each with a past and the ability to grow in the future. I obviously love the ones closest to Trent as they all fall somewhere within his circle of understanding but I especially love the mystery of those that fall elsewhere. Abbie is threatening to become my favourite just because of the potential she has to become so much more.

Erica is something else entirely, I can't say that I like her (though I suspect that's the point) but I find her oddly relatable if I try and think of her from my perspective. She's like the Ying to Abbie's yang. Abbie is a perfect submissive target because she's such a fun target but by your own admission a desperate domme. I have a theory (hope it's right) that Erica is such a bitch because she is a secret bratty submissive, I could be reading into it too much. She acts like a domme in every outward action, immediately gags people, tickles them relentlessly, betrayal is her second nature and yet she helped start the club with the one person who you definitely would not want to be tortured by. She's desperately ticklish and yet she almost baits people into tickling her by doing it to them. She's also haphazard in her approach, a one trick pony that does the same to everyone and doesn't try to learn the craft. Again I'm probably reading too much into it but as a brat myself I see the potential.

I've only written true stories in the past but I've been sitting on an idea for a while and reading this might be the motivation I need to write my own story. Thanks again for a great read, I can't wait to see what comes next.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Thank you for reading. This was an interesting batch of comments.
S-BabyO wrote: 1 year ago did Jackie know some of Elisa's 'planned activities' as she refused to trick her bf, Dale,
Jackie and Elisa have been friends for a decade at this point. Jackie likes Elisa but she knows who she is. Elisa likes to push buttons and Jackie is very empathetic and can't bare for people to be mad at her. So she knew that Trent and Sam weren't going to be in for a fun time. But the guilt will eat at her until she's made things right. And that's something that I wanted to explore. Some characters in this story are weighed down quite heavily by feelings of guilt. Others could probably use more of those feelings.
charliesmith wrote: 1 year ago Too bad Trent isn’t going to take up her offer of some boobs groping after the humiliation he was put through.
Trent knows a trap when he sees one. And Elisa's boobs are a trap. A "booby trap" if you will. She's consenting to some rule breaking, but she's going to drag him down to her level and he needs to decide if he wants to be there or not. He also is enamored with Courtney and Courtney would certainly hear stories about Trent and Elisa getting frisky and Trent isn't sure how he wants to play that yet. The invitation is there but it is walking him through a door that he's going to decide whether he wants to walk through on his own. He and Sam are certainly going to get Elisa back. But they're going to take their time. He'll deal with Jackie first and then work a little more devious trickery for Elisa.
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Excellent! I like the way Elisa got her revenge! Looking forward to Trent turning the tables again!
Thanks for the support. Other storylines are going to cut in front of it. But Trent and Sam will keep this in their minds. Chapter 23 is when they're really going to hit her with something that will make an impression.
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Could Trent be waiting to be able to grope more than a boob? I haven't pictured him as a wuss. Look forward with much anticipation to see what you have in mind, [mention]Fandango[/mention]. I do love this story!
The upcoming arc of Chapters 18-28 will deal with characters negotiating rule breaking. These will include extending the time limit beyond three hours, changing a captive's outfit before tying them up, introducing water based torture like throwing somebody into a cold shower, tying people up in front of non-club members, and using foreign substances like IcyHot on a captive. So we'll see where people's comfort levels lie. The rules will slowly start to become murkier and murkier. But it's going to take time.
laz wrote: 1 year ago It's a bold move to make the primary character a poser, Elisha and Courtney already have him figured out, thus the level of abuse, they will gladly let Trent tie them up, probably once for every 3 times that he is tied up by them. That's seems to be how the story is going thus far, but I could be wrong. Looking forward to more chapters.
I don't think it's that bold of a move. I think a lot of stories on this board feature men who struggle with insecurities and self-doubt and their interactions with women who are more confident and sure of themselves. At least I see that a lot. Combined your comments do paint a picture of somebody who might enjoy parts of the story, but who is frustrated with the direction that it's heading. I don't want to mislead you, the story is always going to switch back and forth between M/F and F/M. Trent will be tied up at least a half dozen more times before sophomore year is over. And he'll tie up every girl in the game in that time again as well. I'm fairly open about that. The rules stipulate that stories should be gender tagged, but I make a point to gender tag every chapter so nobody has to guess whether a chapter will be M/F or F/M or F/F. Trent is not as confident as Elisa or Courtney. That's not something that's going to change quickly. He will develop as a character, but I don't think that he'll ever be the character that I think you want him to be. To date this story actually has more M/F chapters than F/M chapters. Only females got tied up between Chapters 5-9. The severity of the tie up might be skewed in your mind, but I think that's because Trent is the narrator. If you could read Chapter 9 from Elisa's perspective or Chapter 11 from Courtney's persepective...they wouldn't have him as figured out as you think. You're entitled to your opinion and I appreciate opposing points of view. I just want to manage expectations because I don't ever want somebody to invest time in reading something that they don't enjoy.
Sniper108 wrote: 1 year ago The next time you capture me, if there is a next time, I won’t report it if you give my chest a little…

She proceeded to make a groping motion with her hands in the air.

I like that opening by Elisa, let's see if Trent will take things further or not.
Thanks. Clearly this was an invitation that people are keen for Trent to RSVP to.
Rtj65 wrote: 1 year ago Elisa's payback was great, and it was good to finally meet Sam in this chapter, can't think for a more awkward way for him and Trent to have met but they handled it well enough.

I feel like Elisa is ready to drop the pretense of it being a game with strict rules now. She seems to want someone who will really push and challenge her limits as much as she can herself. It's interesting that she seems more than happy to let others break the rules with her - even though she's been a vocally dominant personality so far, I think she also really wants to enjoy being tied if the right conditions are met.

Great stuff though, and looking forward to seeing how Trent deals with Jackie!
Thanks for the continued support and readership. Elisa likes to stir the pot. How much of what she says she actually means will vary from conversation to conversation. But she always likes having the upper hand...no matter who is tied up. Mind games are her thing.

And while the blowback on Elisa will take a little while, I have no intention of letting Jackie sweat it out for that long. We'll see how she feels about things next chapter.
Lucky Lottie wrote: 1 year ago Finally got to spend the Easter break catching up on this story. It's truly one of my favourite pieces to date, and not even just as a bondage story. The dialogue and character development is absolutely brilliant! A genuine thank you for taking the time to write it.

I'm also loving the use of lesser known forms of bondage and torture. The writing on Elisa's feet, ice, even a toe tie in the earlier chapters. It all helps make each scenario feel so much more personal to the characters.

I have a hard time deciding which character I like the best. They are all flawed humans and each with a past and the ability to grow in the future. I obviously love the ones closest to Trent as they all fall somewhere within his circle of understanding but I especially love the mystery of those that fall elsewhere. Abbie is threatening to become my favourite just because of the potential she has to become so much more.

Erica is something else entirely, I can't say that I like her (though I suspect that's the point) but I find her oddly relatable if I try and think of her from my perspective. She's like the Ying to Abbie's yang. Abbie is a perfect submissive target because she's such a fun target but by your own admission a desperate domme. I have a theory (hope it's right) that Erica is such a bitch because she is a secret bratty submissive, I could be reading into it too much. She acts like a domme in every outward action, immediately gags people, tickles them relentlessly, betrayal is her second nature and yet she helped start the club with the one person who you definitely would not want to be tortured by. She's desperately ticklish and yet she almost baits people into tickling her by doing it to them. She's also haphazard in her approach, a one trick pony that does the same to everyone and doesn't try to learn the craft. Again I'm probably reading too much into it but as a brat myself I see the potential.

I've only written true stories in the past but I've been sitting on an idea for a while and reading this might be the motivation I need to write my own story. Thanks again for a great read, I can't wait to see what comes next.

Thank you very much for the lengthy and exceedingly thoughtful comment. This was really nice to read. I'm glad you like Abbie. I honestly think that she is the most complicated character that I write and I hope that her arc lives up to your expectations.

Thank you for the analysis on Erica. It's always helpful to see how other people perceive a character so I know if I'm writing them with proper intention. In many ways you're spot on about in Erica. In some ways, you might be a little off but only because there is information about her that I haven't really revealed yet. And in a couple ways...you're making me evaluate the character from new angles. All of the characters are loosely based off of people that I knew in college. Erica is based off my best female friend's roommate. And she might be the character that I least understand because she's based on the human that I least understand. My concern with Erica is that as the author I am portraying her as a bit of of a "bitch". And I'm not really going to show her other side for a while. For the story purposes I need to let her stay a villain, but I don't want her to marinate in villainy for so long that readers won't let me pull her back into the realm of likeability when the time is right. Erica definitely enjoys being a domme. That's not an act. But several characters who appear to be domme-centric (including Trent) are starting to realize that they don't mind subbing under the right circumstances. There are a lot of things that I want to do with characters in later chapters but might not understand them well enough. I'm looking to add an asexual character. And two of the clubs next three additions will be submissives in order to even out the dynamics. I'd love to have a brat but I'm not sure that I think I could write one effectively without looking into it more. So if you have any suggestions or guidelines for brats, I'd love to hear them.

I'm also very excited about the prospect of you writing a new story. Especially if it's one that's origins have been stewing for a while. Good luck and I'll be the first in line to read it.

Thank you everybody for reading. Chapter 15 will begin sometime early next week and then this story is going to take a break for a couple weeks while I revamp some things.
DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

100% think Elisa enjoys both sides of everything lol
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Fandango wrote: 1 year ago Thank you for reading. This was an interesting batch of comments.
S-BabyO wrote: 1 year ago did Jackie know some of Elisa's 'planned activities' as she refused to trick her bf, Dale,
Jackie and Elisa have been friends for a decade at this point. Jackie likes Elisa but she knows who she is. Elisa likes to push buttons and Jackie is very empathetic and can't bare for people to be mad at her. So she knew that Trent and Sam weren't going to be in for a fun time. But the guilt will eat at her until she's made things right. And that's something that I wanted to explore. Some characters in this story are weighed down quite heavily by feelings of guilt. Others could probably use more of those feelings.
charliesmith wrote: 1 year ago Too bad Trent isn’t going to take up her offer of some boobs groping after the humiliation he was put through.
Trent knows a trap when he sees one. And Elisa's boobs are a trap. A "booby trap" if you will. She's consenting to some rule breaking, but she's going to drag him down to her level and he needs to decide if he wants to be there or not. He also is enamored with Courtney and Courtney would certainly hear stories about Trent and Elisa getting frisky and Trent isn't sure how he wants to play that yet. The invitation is there but it is walking him through a door that he's going to decide whether he wants to walk through on his own. He and Sam are certainly going to get Elisa back. But they're going to take their time. He'll deal with Jackie first and then work a little more devious trickery for Elisa.
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Excellent! I like the way Elisa got her revenge! Looking forward to Trent turning the tables again!
Thanks for the support. Other storylines are going to cut in front of it. But Trent and Sam will keep this in their minds. Chapter 23 is when they're really going to hit her with something that will make an impression.
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Could Trent be waiting to be able to grope more than a boob? I haven't pictured him as a wuss. Look forward with much anticipation to see what you have in mind, [mention]Fandango[/mention]. I do love this story!
The upcoming arc of Chapters 18-28 will deal with characters negotiating rule breaking. These will include extending the time limit beyond three hours, changing a captive's outfit before tying them up, introducing water based torture like throwing somebody into a cold shower, tying people up in front of non-club members, and using foreign substances like IcyHot on a captive. So we'll see where people's comfort levels lie. The rules will slowly start to become murkier and murkier. But it's going to take time.
laz wrote: 1 year ago It's a bold move to make the primary character a poser, Elisha and Courtney already have him figured out, thus the level of abuse, they will gladly let Trent tie them up, probably once for every 3 times that he is tied up by them. That's seems to be how the story is going thus far, but I could be wrong. Looking forward to more chapters.
I don't think it's that bold of a move. I think a lot of stories on this board feature men who struggle with insecurities and self-doubt and their interactions with women who are more confident and sure of themselves. At least I see that a lot. Combined your comments do paint a picture of somebody who might enjoy parts of the story, but who is frustrated with the direction that it's heading. I don't want to mislead you, the story is always going to switch back and forth between M/F and F/M. Trent will be tied up at least a half dozen more times before sophomore year is over. And he'll tie up every girl in the game in that time again as well. I'm fairly open about that. The rules stipulate that stories should be gender tagged, but I make a point to gender tag every chapter so nobody has to guess whether a chapter will be M/F or F/M or F/F. Trent is not as confident as Elisa or Courtney. That's not something that's going to change quickly. He will develop as a character, but I don't think that he'll ever be the character that I think you want him to be. To date this story actually has more M/F chapters than F/M chapters. Only females got tied up between Chapters 5-9. The severity of the tie up might be skewed in your mind, but I think that's because Trent is the narrator. If you could read Chapter 9 from Elisa's perspective or Chapter 11 from Courtney's persepective...they wouldn't have him as figured out as you think. You're entitled to your opinion and I appreciate opposing points of view. I just want to manage expectations because I don't ever want somebody to invest time in reading something that they don't enjoy.
Sniper108 wrote: 1 year ago The next time you capture me, if there is a next time, I won’t report it if you give my chest a little…

She proceeded to make a groping motion with her hands in the air.

I like that opening by Elisa, let's see if Trent will take things further or not.
Thanks. Clearly this was an invitation that people are keen for Trent to RSVP to.
Rtj65 wrote: 1 year ago Elisa's payback was great, and it was good to finally meet Sam in this chapter, can't think for a more awkward way for him and Trent to have met but they handled it well enough.

I feel like Elisa is ready to drop the pretense of it being a game with strict rules now. She seems to want someone who will really push and challenge her limits as much as she can herself. It's interesting that she seems more than happy to let others break the rules with her - even though she's been a vocally dominant personality so far, I think she also really wants to enjoy being tied if the right conditions are met.

Great stuff though, and looking forward to seeing how Trent deals with Jackie!
Thanks for the continued support and readership. Elisa likes to stir the pot. How much of what she says she actually means will vary from conversation to conversation. But she always likes having the upper hand...no matter who is tied up. Mind games are her thing.

And while the blowback on Elisa will take a little while, I have no intention of letting Jackie sweat it out for that long. We'll see how she feels about things next chapter.
Lucky Lottie wrote: 1 year ago Finally got to spend the Easter break catching up on this story. It's truly one of my favourite pieces to date, and not even just as a bondage story. The dialogue and character development is absolutely brilliant! A genuine thank you for taking the time to write it.

Thank you very much for the lengthy and exceedingly thoughtful comment. This was really nice to read. I'm glad you like Abbie. I honestly think that she is the most complicated character that I write and I hope that her arc lives up to your expectations.

Thank you for the analysis on Erica. It's always helpful to see how other people perceive a character so I know if I'm writing them with proper intention. In many ways you're spot on about in Erica. In some ways, you might be a little off but only because there is information about her that I haven't really revealed yet. And in a couple ways...you're making me evaluate the character from new angles. All of the characters are loosely based off of people that I knew in college. Erica is based off my best female friend's roommate. And she might be the character that I least understand because she's based on the human that I least understand. My concern with Erica is that as the author I am portraying her as a bit of of a "bitch". And I'm not really going to show her other side for a while. For the story purposes I need to let her stay a villain, but I don't want her to marinate in villainy for so long that readers won't let me pull her back into the realm of likeability when the time is right. Erica definitely enjoys being a domme. That's not an act. But several characters who appear to be domme-centric (including Trent) are starting to realize that they don't mind subbing under the right circumstances. There are a lot of things that I want to do with characters in later chapters but might not understand them well enough. I'm looking to add an asexual character. And two of the clubs next three additions will be submissives in order to even out the dynamics. I'd love to have a brat but I'm not sure that I think I could write one effectively without looking into it more. So if you have any suggestions or guidelines for brats, I'd love to hear them.

I'm also very excited about the prospect of you writing a new story. Especially if it's one that's origins have been stewing for a while. Good luck and I'll be the first in line to read it.

Thank you everybody for reading. Chapter 15 will begin sometime early next week and then this story is going to take a break for a couple weeks while I revamp some things.
I'm glad you liked my comment. I'm also keen to see an Asexual character, as I'm Ace myself.

I can give a quick summary of brats here and if you want more I can PM you or post it here but I'd rather not text dump.

Being a brat is all about loosing on someone else's terms. Fortunately we're in the Adult section because the basis for brats is really CNC (consent non-consent) just not necessarily sexual in nature. The whole concept is counter intuitive even if the goals are very basic.

Your story is set up very well for a brat, the only thing a brat would struggle with is the rules of engagement, even when tagged they wouldn't enjoy submitting and would do it begrudgingly. I still suspect Erica as at least part brat because she lines up so well with how I'd play in your story and her slights against the unspoken rules. Being a brat isn't mutually exclusive to being submissive because again the concept is counter intuitive.

I'm very competitive and I've done a bit of bondage wrestling with my friends. To everyone's surprise I won every round because no matter how close I came to loosing I kicked and struggled until my opponent gave up. Had I actually lost and been hogtied and gagged I would actually be a very happy girl, it just wouldn't show until I had a moment to myself.

Again if you want me to PM you a much more in-depth response I'm more than happy to.
Thanks again for a brilliant story.
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Sophomore Year - Chapter 15: "Our Eyes Are Up Here" (F/F, M/FF, MF/F) [Part 1 of 4]

It had been three days since Sam and I had been captured and subjected to Elisa’s sadistic whims. And in that time span I hadn’t seen or spoken to Elisa or Jackie. I was more or less over the humiliation of my ordeal at Elisa’s hands and Jackie’s betrayal. But I still probably needed to show some level of retaliation to save face. On this particular Sunday I went to lunch with Dale at the regular campus dining hall. We headed off in different directions to get our desired lunches, but were set to meet back up at a table by the windows. I got a calzone and some Italian wedding soup and headed back to meet Dale, who I could see was already sitting at a four top next to the windows. Jackie was standing next to him. Talking with him. She looked up as I approached and then immediately started blushing and looked away, unable to return my gaze. This struck me as less than ideal. I knew that she still felt guilty about the other night. But Jackie was still a good friend of mine and I had zero interest in letting in-game betrayals lead to out-of-game awkwardness. I’d like to have some sort of divide between the person I was when I was capturing somebody and the person that I was when I was hanging out with them around campus. I decided to give her a very chipper welcome in an attempt to break the tension.

Me: Hello, Jackie! How are you doing on this fine Sunday?

Jackie (nervously): I’m doing well, Trent. And yourself?

Me: Great. Dale and I are obviously getting lunch. Will you be joining us?

Jackie: Umm…I’d love to. If that’s OK with you.

Me: Of course it’s OK with me. Grab some food and grab a seat.

She shuffled off to get something to eat and I slid into a seat across from Dale.

Dale: She thinks you might still be mad at her over Thursday evening’s trap that she walked you into.

Me: You know I’m not, right? Yeah, it sucked. But we’re playing a game and what she did was fair play.

Dale: I know that. But she plays a very different game than you and I. The guilt is eating her alive.

Me: OK. I’ll tell her to relax.

Dale: Don’t you want to have a little fun first?

Me: Sure. Kind of. What did you have in mind?

Dale: When she comes back, follow my lead.

Jackie did take a little while getting food. I usually just go for whatever station has the shortest line, not a winning strategy. But Jackie possesses more patience than I do when it comes to lunch. And came back with a pretty delicious looking stir fry. She sat down with a smile, but still seemed a little bit uneasy around me.

Dale: So I saw some interesting photographs, Trent. Question for you, that blonde boy from the Commons, what’s his name…how good of a kisser is he?

Jackie: Oh God. Dale, please. Don’t.

Me: Honestly. Pretty good. His technique is very nuanced. Sensual really.

Jackie started blushing an absolutely crimson shade of red.

Dale: Yeah. Things looked like they were getting pretty steamy. From what I saw you could cut glass with that guy’s nipples.

Jackie: Dale. Shut the fuck up.

Me: Probably. Though that wasn’t just the mutual arousal. See, Elisa also shoved ice packs under our shirts. That probably helped. But yeah, I imagine both our nips were pretty perky.

Jackie: Oh sweet Jesus. God. I’m sorry.

Dale: I can only imagine the friction involved with you two rubbing up against each other. Trying to escape the terrible fate that Jackie left you to endure.

Jackie: I didn’t know…God. Just please stop.

Me: Oh. Certainly. We actually had to roll over on top of each other multiple times. My weight pressing down onto him. His weight pressing down onto me. Two guys becoming one.

Jackie: Alright. I’ll see you guys later. I’m going to go and sit over with Erin and Laura.

She picked up her tray and made a move to leave.

Dale: Relax, babe. We’re just having a little fun with you.

Jackie: I know. But it’s been haunting my mind for the past couple days. Elisa showed me the pictures and they made my stomach turn. I feel responsible.

Me: I mean, to be fair, you are responsible.

Jackie: I know!

Me: What are YOU embarrassed for? I’m the one who got humiliated. And the one who is having the humiliating pictures shown to everyone apparently.

Jackie: She just showed them to me and Erica. Nobody else has seen them.

Me: Dale apparently has seen them.

Jackie: Dale hasn’t seen them.

Dale: I haven’t seen them.

Me: You know a lot of details for somebody who hasn’t seen them.

Jackie: I described them to him in my venting.

Me: You sure gave a lot of detail about Sam’s nipples. Does that concern you, Dale?

Jackie: I did not say that he looked like his nipples could cut glass. Dale is embellishing. I said that you were tied so tightly and his T-Shirt was so tight that you could see his nipples.

Me: I see. Still. Our eyes are up here, Jackie.

I grinned devilishly at her but I saw her face straighten into a pensive and somber expression.

Jackie: Can I ask you a serious question, Trent?

Me: Of course.

Jackie: And you’ll be 100% honest with me?

Me: Depends on the question. But I’ll try.

Jackie: On a scale of 1 to 10, how mad are you at me?

Me: One is the lowest?

Jackie: Yes.

Me: One.

Jackie: Really? But it looked brutally unpleasant.

Me: It was brutally unpleasant. Easily the most uncomfortable that I’ve been.

Jackie: And you don’t blame me for that.

Me: Of course I blame you. I blame Elisa more, but you definitely set me up.

Jackie: So then why aren’t you and Sam mad. His answer to that question was “Two”.

Me: Because we know that you have a bleeding heart and that your guilt is going to eat you alive. What’s the point in us getting mad at you?

Jackie: To vent your frustration with what happened. To have your comeuppance.

Me: Oh. I’m going to get revenge on you. I just don’t have to be mad at you to do it. You’re going to have to learn a lesson not to betray me again.

Jackie: I’m never going to betray you again. This is a one time thing.

Me: Don’t promise that. I don’t WANT you to betray me again. But I want you to feel like you are ALLOWED to betray me again. You’ll put yourself in another situation where you have to double cross me.

Jackie: I hope not.

Me: I’m going to betray you at some point. Almost certainly. I feel it’s a part of the game. Are you going to be mad at me when that happens?

Jackie: Yes!

Me: Why?

Jackie: Because I trust you. Trust is important. I realize that I dicked you here. But I hope that you still trust me.

Me: That depends. I trust you for some things. Not for others. I trust you entirely outside of the game. I just have to be a little more weary inside of the game. I’m not mad at you for betraying me because I’m mad at myself. I should have seen it coming. There were signs I should have caught. Your invitations are always very open ended. This one you specified a very specific time. Probably because you didn’t want me running into Sam in the hallway. There were other clues. You were acting dicey, I just didn’t notice because I had too much trust in you.

Jackie: But I WANT you to have trust in me!

Me: Well, then you shouldn’t have led me to slaughter.

Jackie: But you know that I HAD to. I owed Elisa and I couldn’t serve up Dale like that.

Dale: I, for one, think you made the right choice, babe.

Jackie: I know.

Dale: And how the hell did you get in debt to Elisa?

I looked at Dale. I thought he knew about Jackie's scheme and Elisa's part in it.

Me: You told me that she told you.

Jackie: It was for her help with getting me tied up with you, Dale. It was a reward for her role in that matchmaking.

Dale: And here I was thinking that she did that out of the goodness in her heart. I actually thanked her for it the other day.

Jackie: She did do it for me out of kindness. I didn’t have to promise her anything. After it was over I said that I’d be willing to help her with any scheme she wanted. And two guys at one time was what she wanted.

Dale: I see. And to think that you could have saved yourself all this trouble if you had just asked me out like a normal person.

Jackie: I didn’t like my chances. You seemed so much more interested in tying up Elisa than you did in tying up me.

Dale: I WAS more interested in tying up Elisa. You know why?

Jackie: Why?

Dale: Because she’s mean.

Jackie: You like mean girls?

Dale: No. I don’t want to DATE a mean girl. I don’t want to hook up with a mean girl. But I feel SO much less guilty about punishing a mean girl. Especially a mean girl who has done mean things to me. Elisa is capable of incredible warmth and thoughtfulness outside of the game. But she switches all of that off when you’re her captive. And that allows me to switch it off also. I hate being captured by her but I LOVE capturing her back. Because there isn’t any guilt. I can tie her and gag her as tightly as I want. You ARE much more desirable. But despite the fact that you’d tell me you wanted things tighter…I didn’t want to overdo it with you. I’ve always thought you were great. And I didn’t want to piss off a super friendly, incredibly charming, delightfully interesting girl who makes me delicious cookies all the time because I pushed too hard. Elisa likes to try and break her toys because she thinks she can always get new ones. I was just being careful. Now that I know how you like things, I’m absolutely ecstatic to tie you up. You’re my favorite captive now. Elisa can wait her fucking turn.

Jackie: That’s really sweet.

She gave Dale a quick kiss.

Me: I’ve always said. You’re much more of a catch than Elisa. Elisa appears to be hot. She's got the signature good looks. But then you have to factor in the horns growing out of her head.

Dale: Don’t forget the forked tongue.

Me: And then there’s the little barbed tail she has.

Dale: She has a subtle sexy confidence holding that pitchfork though.

Me: That she does.

Dale: The reason that Trent here has recovered so quickly from the humiliation of last week though is because he knows what it means. It was probably pretty brutal, humiliating, and unpleasant. But this only means that he can feel entitled to hit Elisa back hard. And that comes guilt free. He can do to her what she did to him.

Me: Not really. She tied me very provocatively to another guy. I’m fine with punishing her like that. But I don’t have another girl that I’d be willing to subject to that same treatment.

Jackie: I’m glad I don’t fall into that category.

Me: No. You’re not that culpable. You’re not off the hook, but I wouldn’t do that. Though your next capture might be less pleasant.

Jackie: Oh no. I like our little sessions to be pleasant.

Me: I’m not going to torture you. I’ll probably just make you play some demeaning little game like I do for some of the other girls.

Jackie wandered off into her head for a few seconds but then popped back with a quick smile.

Jackie: How about this, whatever torture or grand scheme you have, why don’t you come bring it to The Penthouse on Wednesday at 5:00?

Now I was getting a little bit curious. She was offering a very specific time.

Me: You want to schedule my revenge?

Jackie: Yes.

Me: Even after I told you that letting you dictate specific times for me to swing by is suspicious and dangerous for me?

Jackie: Yes. I want you to prove that you still trust me.

Me: It’s not that hard for me to trust you. Wednesday is my off day. I can’t be captured.

Jackie: Fuck. I forgot about that. OK. Tuesday at 3:30. I won’t have volleyball practice that day.

Me: But Tuesday is one of your off days. I can’t capture you.

Jackie: I’ll waive it for you.

Me: You’re going to waive your off day so that I can come capture you at a time and location that you are pre-choosing, just so that I’ll be vulnerable when I do so?

Jackie: Yes. That’s where the trust comes in. When you come up to my room, Elisa could be behind that door with a shock collar and a cricket bat waiting for you. I want you to have to take that risk. See if it pays off.

Me: OK. To prove my trust for you?

Jackie: Yes. I’m telling you that if you show up at 3:30 on Tuesday…you’ll enjoy your revenge substantially more than you will if you do it on your own schedule.

Me: Interesting. But you’re asking me to let my guard down?

Jackie: I am. The choice is yours. I’m not going to try and talk you into it any further. Come get me at 3:30 on Tuesday. Bring whatever supplies you need. Before 3:20 will be no good. After 3:40 will be a no go also. If you don’t trust me…well, then do your own thing. You’ll get no further sales pitch from me.

Me: You already know I’ll be there at 3:30.

Jackie smiled slyly at me and then silently began eating her stir fry.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Just the story part and the dialog make this an excellent and worthwhile read. The prospect of tugs adds rich cream to the mix. Such good work!
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Just the story part and the dialog make this an excellent and worthwhile read. The prospect of tugs adds rich cream to the mix. Such good work!
I completely agree with you. [mention]Fandango[/mention] is a master of build ups and great character developments! The upcoming tie ups are gonna be very fun!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Great writing, love how a 3 way conversation with no TUG can actually build up so much tension!
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

[Jackie: Yes. I’m telling you that if you show up at 3:30 on Tuesday…you’ll enjoy your revenge substantially more than you will if you do it on your own schedule.]
why do I get the feeling that Jackie is going to give another girl to Trent as a present, possibly even Elisa. (F/F, M/FF, MF/F) is at the top of the chapter, could that be why I think that
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Nice build up for the rest of the chapter - it's going to be interesting to see how Trent takes things out on Jackie given that we know how much she enjoys being tied up, and more so than the other characters we've met (at least based on what we've seen so far). As for what Jackie is suggesting (and I think we can assume it will be the prospect of another captive for Trent based on the gender tags), then presumably Abbie is the most obvious choice given that she and Jackie are roommates, but in theory it could be any of the other girls. Unless you're planning on springing another new character on us!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Sophomore Year - Chapter 15: "Our Eyes Are Up Here" (F/F, M/FF, MF/F) [Part 2 of 4]

Two days later I found myself sitting in my room getting ready for our appointment. Of course I was going to go and capture Jackie at the agreed upon time. I had to prepare myself that there might be some sort of trap or surprise waiting for me. But she seemed eager to gain my trust back and even if it was another betrayal…curiosity was always going to get the better of me. I had established that the odds of a trap were VERY low. Her desire to win me back appeared too earnest and genuine. And she’d never really lost me. Aside from Dale, she was my closest friend in the game. But I had still decided that I was going to subject her to one or two of my demeaning little games. The results of which would result in various rewards and punishments for her as my helpless captive. I didn’t know which game I was going to play with her though. So I decided to bring several. This resulted in my taking a backpack full of binding supplies, a small duffel bag full of game supplies, a soccer ball, some small orange drill cones, and a large piece of poster board up to the eighth floor. It was hard for me to even carry it all. If I was going to be ambushed, I was a sitting duck. Because my hands were not free at all. I arrived at the door to The Penthouse at 3:27 and found that it was locked. That seemed suspicious so I gave it a firm knock.

Jackie: Who is it?

Me: It’s Trent.

Jackie: Coming.

Jackie opened the door and stared at the absolute bevy of junk that I had brought with me. Her face contorted in confusion.

Jackie: What the hell is all this?

Me: I figured we could play a nice little game with you as my captive. But I wanted to keep my options open. So I brought a bunch of stuff.

I stepped into her room and placed my stuff down next to her dresser. It always flabbergasted me how much extra floor space there was in this room when compared to mine. We could certainly have a very fun time with games in this room. I eyed my soon-to-be captive and she was dressed about as casually as one could possibly be dressed. She had on a pair of jeans and a thin wool knit sweater that was a pattern of pink, maroon, and gold. She was, however, going barefoot today. I actually found the casual outfit comforting. I still thought that Jackie was an attractive girl and I definitely still got tingles when I tied her up. But she was now firmly my roommate’s girlfriend and I believed that certain boundaries needed to be respected. I had actually been mildly worried when she said that I would enjoy my revenge more if I came at 3:30. This implied that there would be some surprise for me. And I would worried that she would equate my enjoyment with titillation. But Dale hadn’t flinched at the comment. So clearly that was not to be the case.

Jackie: I’m so glad you came.

Me: Of course. I was intrigued by the specificity of your request. How could I not?

Jackie: So you still trust me?

Me: Let’s not go that far.

Jackie: Come on. Was there any question in your mind that I’d betray you again?

Me: You did seem pretty contrite.

Jackie: I am contrite. What Elisa did was pretty over the top. I got a little sick to my stomach when she showed me the photos. I knew it was going to be bad so I left like a little scaredy cat. But I probably should have stuck around and tried to temper things a little bit.

Me: Hindsight is 20/20. But should we get started. You’ve got a busy session ahead of you.

Jackie: Are you going to hit me with the rope to make it official?

Me: That’s just it. Today is your off day. It’s NOT official. You’re either waiving your freedom or you’re not. This is an at will capture. That was part of the trust.

Jackie: Oh yeah. Well, I appreciate your trust and I told you that I’d reward it.

Me: You did actually. I was wondering about that.

Jackie: And I am doing so by again committing a significant breach of trust.

Me: Oh boy. What now?

Jackie: Hold on. You’ll enjoy this. Wait here for one second while I go fetch something.

Jackie casually walked over to her bathroom door and entered her bathroom. She mostly shut the door, but didn’t quite shut it all the way.

Jackie: Hello there, precious. Yeah. You might have guessed that this isn’t going to be a fun hangout with just the two of us. We’ve got a friend out there and I think he’s been in withdrawals since he’s been adhering to that promise that he made you. Why don’t we go out and say Hello?

I heard a muffled, unenthusiastic reply, but couldn’t see who she was talking to. There was clearly somebody in the bathroom though. What was going on?

Jackie: I know. I know. But I promise I won’t let him be too mean. It’ll be low key. Super friendly. Nothing to worry about.

I heard a low sad moan come in response.

Jackie: Oh. Come on now. It’s not that bad. This is going to be fun. Let me help you out there. Stand up. Atta girl. Now give me nice, small, manageable hops.

With that I heard a series of small, delicate little padded thumps on the bathroom tile followed by a little grunt each time. Then I heard the pair in combination again. And finally, by the time I heard a third one, I could see Jackie walking into view holding the elbow of a very tightly packaged Courtney. The context of the conversation that I’d been hearing made me guess that something like this might be what was about to emerge from the bathroom. But it was about a thousand times more splendid actually seeing the sight of it. Whereas Jackie was dressed like somebody about to snuggle up on the couch with a book and a cup of cocoa...Courtney looked like she had just come from (or was kidnapped on the way to) a yoga class. I did find out later that this had not been the case. She just happened to be wearing this when Jackie captured her. But her outfit was that of some dark grey yoga pants with a black topographical design running along them. And a very tight black tank top. She was barefoot and her silky black hair had been pulled back into a tight ponytail. It was hard to tell how tight the tank top actually was or if the tape job that Jackie had done on her just made it look that tight. Jackie was the only girl that I had yet to be captured by in this game. But she was admittedly no good at restraining anybody when it came to ropes. She was just all thumbs and couldn’t get the hang of it. So she was allowed to use duct tape regularly since her captures were so infrequent. Well, the girl clearly knew her way around some duct tape.

Courtney was a very enticing and thoroughly restrained package. Her legs were secured in five different spots with bands running around her ankles, shins, knees, lower thighs, and upper thighs. Her upper body was secured in three places at the naval, just below her breasts and just above her breasts. She was also tightly gagged with tape wrapped around her mouth several times. Jackie didn’t appear to have packed her mouth quite as full as somebody like Elisa might have. Her cheeks seemed to swell less…but the edges of the tape definitely pressed into those same cheeks letting me know that the gagging had been done with a firm hand. Her arms had also apparently been pulled behind her back prior to her wrapping and were also meticulously worked over with duct tape. I’d clock Courtney’s chances of escape without serious assistance at >1%. When they first rounded into view Courtney met eyes with me for a brief second before turning away and blushing timidly. Jackie, in contrast, beamed excitedly at me with a 80 watt smile as I stared dumbfounded at the best gift that anybody had ever given me in my twenty plus years on this planet. She prodded her tightly taped and gagged friend take a few more hops forward until they were within regular conversation distance of me. Courtney gave a confused whimper to her captor. Clearly she had not been expecting my arrival.

Courtney: Mmmmppppphhhhh nnnmmmmppppphhhhh.

Jackie: So. I believe I told you that if you were willing to trust me, that I’d make this capture very enjoyable for you.

Me: That you did!

Jackie: So I brought you a nice little door prize to reward your faith. I hope that this will serve as an appropriate “I’m Sorry” apology.

Me: No need to apologize. You had me at “Hello”.

Jackie: I don’t think I said “Hello” to you.

Me: You didn’t. You said “Hello” to her. I believe the full salutation was “Hello there, precious”. The second I knew that this offering was being given…all was long forgiven.

Jackie: Good. I’m glad. But you do realize that I’m just paying you back for my betrayal by betraying Courtney? I’m just robbing Peter to pay Paul. I can’t imagine that Courtney will be too happy with me after this.

Courtney: Nnnnmmmppphhhhh mmmpppphhhhrrrmmpppphhhhhmmmmm!!!

Me: I can’t imagine that she will be.

Courtney glared angrily at Jackie and was apparently trying to stare a hole through the side of her head as Jackie sheepishly grinned, but refused to make eye contact with her. Rather just staring straight ahead and talking directly to me.

Jackie: But I figured that it wasn’t very nice of her to make you promise her a three week reprieve. That’s not very sporting. So I figured that we could get around that little embargo if I gave her to you as a gift.

Me: You’re ingenuity knows no bounds.

Jackie: But there are some rules. This isn’t a normal captive of yours. And I’m going to let you tie me up also, but since it’s my off day…I want to make sure that I have some assurances first.

Me: OK.

Jackie: I handed you over to Elisa and she was none too nice about it. She took some liberties that I did not approve of with you and Sam. And I’ll be more mindful of helping her out in the future.

Me: It’s water under the bridge. Elisa is going to do Elisa.

Jackie: Correct, but fifteen minutes ago, poor Courtney here thought this was going to be a fun, friendly hangout between two gal pals. Clearly, that’s not the case.

Courtney: Nnnmmmppphhhh mmmmppphhhhh mmpppphhhhh!

Now Jackie turned to address Courtney directly.

Jackie: I know, sweetie. And I’m feeling guilty all over again. But I’m going to be VERY clear with him. He is not going to torture you in the slightest. You are not his prisoner. You are his little bound and gagged VIP. He doesn’t have to let you go, but you’ll be treated the way that he is accustomed to treating me. No tickling or toying. No tormenting. He treats me like a queen usually. But today I’m in line for a little payback and I’m making sure that whatever payback he has planned is for me and me alone. I’m sure that he has some twisted punishments planned. Maybe he’s going to waterboard me with Diet Pepsi or stick thumbtacks in my calves. But you’re going to be pampered.

Courtney: Hmmmppphhh??

Jackie: Trent here gives one of the very best foot rubs on campus. I want him to treat you to one of those in between bouts of whatever unenviable fate he has planned for me. It’ll change your entire perspective on captivity. You’ll be a new woman.

Courtney: Nnnnmmmppppphhhhh!!! Nnnnnmmmmpppphhhhh!!!!! Nnnmmmppphhhh mmmmpppphhhh mmpphhhrrrmmmm!!!

Courtney started loudly protesting this plan of action. Clearly she was NOT interested in a foot rub. Jackie loved them. But to each their own.

Jackie: You don’t want one?

Courtney: Nnnnmmpppphhh!

Jackie: Fine. No foot rub. I guess that’s another demand. You got it, Trent?

Me: I’ve got it. I’m not going to release Courtney. But she’ll be given the right to refuse any other treatment from me. If she says No, that means No.

Jackie: Good. Sorry about the double cross, babe. But that sounds like a pretty good deal.

Courtney: Mmmmppphhhhrrmmppphhh.

Jackie: Don’t worry. You’re about to see me pay for sins in real time.

Me: I think you’ve got an idea that this will be worse than it is. You’ve been listening to Elisa too much. But let’s get started. Hands behind your back.

Jackie obediently placed her hands behind her back and spun around for me. She had crossed them without my even asking. So I simply picked out the appropriate sized length of rope and began the process of tightly cinching her wrists.

Me: Courtney, dear, I don’t want you to have to stand there uncomfortably while I get this little traitor squared away. Can you hop over to Jackie’s desk chair on your own or do you need some assistance?

Courtney: Nnnmmmppphhhhh mmmppphhhh Hhhrrmmpphhhhh.

Me: If you can do it by yourself, I’ll reward you by sticking ten less thumbtacks in Jackie’s calves. You’ll be cutting her punishment in half.

Courtney: Nnnmmmmppphhhh Hmmmppphhhh.

She scrunched her nose indignantly at us and glared at us defiantly. Jackie and I both let out a little laugh. I finished my cinch on Jackie’s wrists and pulled out another length of rope and began tying her elbows.

Jackie: I don’t think she wants to give you the satisfaction of seeing her hop around. I think she’d rather just stand there for ten more minutes.

Me: The satisfaction?

Jackie: We know you love to watch girls hop around. All you pervy boys do. You like to see the bounce and jiggle that happens when we do.

Me: I can assure you that I’m more of leg man. I’m still definitely a perv. But I’m watching the leg muscles tense and flex. That’s my jam. I’m sure the bounce and jiggle are great, but that’s not where I’m looking.

I finished cinching her elbows and noticed that I’d tied them a little tighter than I normally did.

Me: Ooohhh. I think that was tighter than I intended. Your elbows aren’t normally that close.

Jackie: I had noticed.

Me: Is that OK? Do you want me to loosen them?

Jackie: You’re asking me? You’re supposed to be taking revenge.

Me: Fine. I just want everybody to be comfortable.

I picked up my longest rope and looped it around Jackie’s torso pinning her arms to her side. I then began wrapping it around before pulling it through the normal anchor points of my standard chest harness.

Me: I want Courtney to be comfortable also. But don’t worry. If you don’t want to hop I can come and throw you over my shoulder to take you to your seat in a few minutes. Let me just finish this first.

Courtney: Nnnnmmmpppphhhhhh mmmmppphhhhh mmppphhhh mmpphhhhh!

Me: OK. I guess that’s a no go. I’ll pull the chair over for you to sit in momentarily.

Jackie: Come on, Courtney. Start hopping. Don’t you care about me. He whispered that he’s going to switch from Diet Pepsi to Diet Mountain Dew for the waterboarding unless you obey.

Me: I can’t make her do anything that she doesn’t want to do at this point. And saving your ass doesn’t seem to be a motivating factor for her either. I wonder why that could be?

I was putting the finishing touches on Jackie’s chest harness when I pulled the rope down and through the windings that were situated above her bosom. I threaded the rope between her breasts, looped it under the bindings that were below her breasts, pulled it through and looped it back up between her breasts again to create a bikini style chest tie. This was not something I normally did. Because it was a little forward and I thought that it might piss off some of the captives. But if this was a revenge tie…I thought it might be warranted.

Jackie: Oh boy, what have we here?

Me: A little improvisation. Do you like it?

Jackie: What will Dale think when I tell him?

Me: Just show him the picture that I take. You know…like how you shared with him details of the pictures of me and Sam. Once he sees it, I’m sure he’ll ask me to teach him how to do it.

Jackie (laughing): He probably will.

I knotted off the upper body ropes at the small of her back. I then went and retrieved Jackie’s desk chair. I brought it up right behind Courtney. I positioned myself in front of her and braced the chair’s wheel with my right foot so that it wouldn’t slide backwards when I pushed her into it. I simply pressed the middle three fingers of my left hand directly into her gagged mouth and gave her a little push as she fell back into the chair with a thump. She let out an unamused grunt.

Courtney: Mmmpppphhhh!!!

Me: Sorry. I’m just trying to make you a little more comfortable. It’s going to exhaust me watching you if you just stand there the whole time.

She simply kicked me in the shin with her bound bare feet as I walked away. I suppose I deserved that. I returned to Jackie and helped her sit down on the floor.

Jackie: You’re not going to put me on my stomach?

I grabbed a rope and began binding her ankles.

Me: No. Why would I do that?

Jackie: I assumed that I was getting a hogtie.

Me: No hogties today.

Jackie: Do you have something worse up your sleeve? I am generally curious as to what I’m in for. Waterboarding and thumbtack jokes aside.

Me: Simple. I’ve got some games that you’re going to play. If you perform well in the game, you get a reward. If you perform poorly in the game, you get a punishment. I’m not hogtying you because none of the games are conducive to you being hogtied. I want you secured. But I want you moderately mobile. If I hogtie you to the best of my ability. You’re going to stay right where I leave you. And there’s not going to be much that you’re able to do. We’re going to get a little workout in for you today.

Jackie: And what games will I be playing today?

Me: That remains to be seen. I’ve brought four that I’m looking to test. We’ll see what I decide I’m in the mood for when I’m finished here.

I proceeded to tie her knees and her upper thighs so that her legs were thoroughly restrained, but had enough mobility that they’d allow her to properly compete in my little tasks. Three of the four required her to be able to have some decent level of motor control over her legs. When I was done, I stood up and admired my work. She was a tightly bound package and we were almost ready to begin.

Me: Now what to gag you with. Any suggestions?

Jackie: I don’t see any reason why I would really need a gag. You like to talk. I like to talk. You like to talk to me. We could just keep each other company. It’s not like you’re going to be able to talk to Courtney. I don’t want you to get lonely.

Courtney: Hhhmmmmppphhhhh mmmpppphhhhh mmmpppphhhhrrrmmppphhhh.

I looked to Courtney thinking that she was just responding indignantly to Jackie’s dig at her helplessness. But she was in fact making eye contact with me and throwing her head in the direction of the door, trying to signal me something.

Me: Do you have something you’re trying to tell me, Courtney?

Courtney: Mmmmpphhhh hhmmmppphhh.

She nodded her head. She cranked her neck a couple more times in the direction of Jackie’s door and I walked over towards it to see what Courtney was trying to say.

When I was a couple of feet from the door Courtney started grunting again.

Courtney: Mmmmmppphhhh!! Mmmpppphhhh!!

I looked over at her and she again locked eyes with me and started cranking her head in a downward motion. I looked down and saw her black sneakers placed neatly on the ground with her white cotton socks nestled inside each shoe. I think I understood exactly what she was trying to tell me. I reached down and pulled the socks out of the sneakers.

Me: Did you want me to get these?

Courtney: Mmmppphhh Hmmmppphhh!

She nodded vigorously and threw a sadistic little wink at Jackie.

Jackie: Oh God!! You saucy little trollop.

Me: I don’t think she’s too happy with you, Jackie.

Jackie: Didn’t we ban socks as a gagging material? Wasn’t that in the latest Geneva Convention updates that we use for our captives?

Me: Elisa promised not to do it to Abbie ever again. I don’t think that means that I can’t do it to you.

Jackie: Oh boy. Well, thank God I captured you before you went on that run. Hopefully, they’re a little less sweaty now that you’ve quit the volleyball team.

I situated myself back next to Jackie as I balled the socks up. Turning them inside out for maximum effect.

Jackie: So how does this go? I know that I’m in for a surprise, but what’s Courtney going to be doing while I’m playing your little games?

Me: I figured that she’d be playing them right along side you. I figured a little friendly competition would motivate you two.

Jackie: What?!?!? Trent, you promised me that she would be-Mmmmmpppppphhhhhhh!!!!!!! Mmmmppphhhhh mmmppphhhhhhhh nnnnnmmmpppphhhhhmmmmmrrrrmmmmm!!!! Nnnmmmpppphhhhh!!!

Jackie thrashed around as I stuffed the socks into her mouth unexpectedly as she protested. I pushed them past her lips. They didn’t quite fill her mouth all the way, but they were definitely enough to garble her protests substantially. I then picked up the roll of duct tape and let some tape out with a satisfying rip. I placed the tape to her mouth and began to wind it around her head. She was giving me a death stare as I continued to wind the tape around her head. I lifted her French braid with each rotation to let the tape pass around. She wasn’t mad about the socks. She wasn’t mad about the gag. She was mad because she thought that I was going back on my word to not torture Courtney. I don’t break my promises, but I thought Courtney might be interested in what I had to offer.

Jackie: Nnnnnmmmmppphhhhhrrrmmppphhhh!!!!

I ripped the tape off from the roll and pressed the end down onto Jackie's face as she shot my daggers from her wide angry eyes. I wasn't going to do anything that Courtney wouldn't permit me to do. But I figured she might like to hear my offer.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That what such a grandiose chapter! The suprise Jackie presented Trent with? And the way Courtney gag talks make it all the more fun to read. And Courtney got a little revenge on Jackie as Jackie is gagged with Courtney´s socks. The banter - the one between Jackie and Courney and Trent is truly fantastic [mention]Fandango[/mention] ! Chapeau!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It was great when Trent first captured Courtney. But this might well be the most fun segment yet. Great writing and great imagination, [mention]Fandango[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Courtney gag talking and asking Trent to stuff Jackie’s mouth with dirty socks was my favourite part. Very creative writing!
My ongoing stories:

Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Great to see more of Courtney in this one, and to see some of Jackie's own handiwork finally. It's definitely interesting to see Jackie in a situation where she's out of her comfort zone for once, but maybe she'll change her tune once Trent reveals what his 'games' for them are - sharing the experience probably makes it easier to endure, even though it sounds like there will be some competition between the girls. Great stuff as always!

My stories
damselera
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by damselera »

I have completed reading 2 chapters. This story is very fun! Thank you for writing this
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Sophomore Year - Chapter 15: "Our Eyes Are Up Here" (F/F, M/FF, MF/F) [Part 3 of 4]

Jackie thrashed around like a fish out of water and grunted angrily as she thought that I might be betraying our original agreement.

Me: Jackie, relax. I know exactly what I promised. If Courtney doesn’t want to play the game, then she won’t play the game. That’s 100% her choice. But I like to think that I’m good at incentivizing people. And even though I’ve barely known Courtney for three weeks…I like to think I know her well enough to know that what I have to say is up her alley.

Jackie and Courtney: Hhhmmmmmppphhh?

Me: Courtney, the game you’d be playing is optional. Aren’t you going to be bored just watching me torment your friend?

Courtney: Mmmpphhh hhhmmppphh.

She nodded.

Me: I think that you like a little excitement and I think that you’re a natural competitor. So I think that I can make most of these games two player games. I’m offering you the opportunity to play one of them AGAINST Jackie.

Courtney looked at me bemusedly.

Me: It’ll be simple. If you win. I release you. The game will only take an hour. So you’ll save yourself an hour of captivity. No tricks. No gimmicks. No betrayals. Just me letting you go and you get to help me torture Jackie. Who betrayed you today. How does that sound?

Courtney: Mmmppphhhhh mmmppphhhhh!!

She nodded her head that it sounded great to her.

Me: But you’re probably thinking that there is a catch? If you lose, what happens? Well, I’ve agreed NOT to torture you. So if you lose the only punishment is that you stay tied up for the whole three hours. You don’t get early release. Instead I release Jackie and the three of us just relax on the bed and watch some TV like a trio of good pals. You’re going to stay taped up for three hours if you don’t play. So...nothing ventured, nothing gained. What do you say?

Courtney: Mmmppphhhhh hhmmmppphh.

Me: You agree to play the game?

Courtney nodded.

Me: I’ll tell you what. We’ll decide on the game and then you can opt out if you don’t like it. How does that sound?

Courtney nodded her assent more eagerly this time.

Me: Great. Are you placated, Miss Garrett?

Jackie: Mmmppphhh hhmmppphhh.

Jackie also nodded. Clearly this worked for her.

Me: So here’s how we decide the game. Have you ever heard of a game called Spin the Courtney?

Courtney: Nnnnmmmmppphhh mmmppphhhh.

Her groan wasn’t so much a protest as a “Not This Shit Again” declaration.

Me: No. Not that one. I’ve got four numbered envelopes in my bag. I’m going to give your chair a little spin. Put your feet down on the carpet to stop yourself whenever you want. If you’re facing the wall with the door, that’ll be Game #1. If you’re facing the wall with the beds, that’ll be Game #2. If you’re facing the wall with the closet, that’ll be Game #3. If you’re facing the wall with the bathroom, that’ll be Game #4. Got it?

Courtney: Mmmppphhhh hhhmmpppphhh.

She nodded. I walked up behind her and grabbed the chair with both hands. I rotated it back and forth rhythmically a few times to build momentum and then gave it a hearty spin and stepped away. Jackie’s chair was well oiled and Courtney spun around three times before dropping her bound feet to the carpet. I think that she was trying to stop on Game #1, but her momentum skidded her and she was clearly facing Jackie and the beds when she came to a stop. It would be Game #2.

Me: Game #2 it is.

I reached into my bag and pulled out an envelope marked with a large two on it. I already knew what was in it but I showed it to both of the girls. I opened the envelope and pulled out a printed picture of Pablo Picasso’s Guernica. I flashed it to both of the girls who looked at it with confused expressions.

Me: We’re going to see who the superior artist is.

Jackie started laughing into her gag while Courtney looked despondent. We weren’t going to see anything. We ALL knew who the better artist was…and I had no clue how good of an artist Courtney was.

Courtney: Nnnnnmmmmppppppphhhhh!!!!! Mmmmmppphhhrrrrmmppphhhh???

Me: OK. Let’s get everything set up.

I grabbed a scissors off of Abbie’s desk and walked over to the large posterboard that I had brought. This was going to be the canvas if it had just been Jackie playing. Now I was going to have to cut it into two smaller canvases. It was pretty large. There should still be plenty of room to work with. The posterboard had been 4’ by 3’. After I sliced it down the middle I’d have two 3’ x 2’ canvases. Once I’d cut it in half I took both boards and brought them over to Abbie and Jackie’s desks. I proceeded to tape them to the back of their desk chairs. Courtney was still sitting in Jackie’s desk chair so I had to have her lean forward while I taped the canvas around. I secured them tightly at the top and bottom with duct tape until I was confident that they’d hold when pressure was applied. I then wheeled the two chairs into the center of the room. I helped Courtney stand up out of Jackie’s before doing so. I then pulled out four thin towels, two thin plastic plates and six small bottles of poster paint.

Me: Sorry Jackie, I hope this doesn’t get too messy.

She eyed me uneasily but didn’t respond. I laid out the two towels on the ground near each chair. I then took the paints (red, yellow, blue, green, black, and brown and started making two palettes for my unwilling, aspiring artists. When I had done so I addressed the two wide-eyed beauties.

Me: OK. The rules are simple. You’re going to be painting a picture. You’ll be doing so using only your feet.

Courtney: Hhhhmmmpppppphhhhh?!?!?

Me: This should even the playing field, Court. We both know that Jackie is a great artist. But has she ever painted with her feet before? I don’t think so. This should be new to the both of you. The painting that is judged to be the best will win. It’s that simple. I want you each to paint a beach or ocean scene. But beyond that, the creativity is all up to you. Now let’s get you situated.

I helped Courtney hop over to the first towel and palette and sat her down in the optimal position to give her bare feet access to both the palette and the canvas.

Me: I’m going to give you a little more lower body dexterity.

I took the scissors and cut through two of the rings of tape that ran around her legs. Jackie had been very thorough, but now her legs were restrained in roughly the same manner as Jackie’s legs were. I peeled off the excess tape, balled it up into a ball, and then flung the ball at Abbie’s trash can. It rimmed out. I guess I’m not THAT cool.

Me: Now, you, Ms. Garrett.

I got up and approached Jackie from behind. I flattened out my hands and inserted them under her armpits as best I could with her arms pinned to her side. She giggled mightily into her gag. I then proceeded to unceremoniously drag her into position next to the other palette.

Me: OK, are we ready?

Jackie and Courtney: Mmmppphhhh Hmmmppphhh.

Courtney gave me an extra eye roll to show that she was not as enthusiastic on this idea as Jackie was. I think she knew that her goose was cooked. Jackie doesn’t have to have practice with her feet to be the superior artist.

Me: Good. Then your time starts now. You have one hour. Go.

Both girls looked at their situation apprehensively. I settled back onto Abbie’s bed to watch the two bound and gagged girls get to work. It gave me the perfect vantage point to view them both. Surprisingly it was Courtney who actually started first. She bent her bound legs back and hovered them over the plate that had the various paints splattered on it. She carefully dipped her feet down so as to properly position them to the color she wanted. She then had to arch her feet down so as to cautiously dip her toe into the blue paint. She flexed her feet delicately and pressed her right big toe into the blue paint. She then squirmed her butt along the carpet to get into position to put it to her canvas. She stroked the canvas gingerly in the bottom right corner with her paint covered toe and appeared to get frustrated with how little paint actually transferred over before the streak started to fade, like a pen running out of ink. She grunted in frustration. This was going to be a lot more back and forth than she thought. Just what I was hoping for.

Courtney: Hhhmmmmpppphhh?????? Mmmmmpppphhhhh!!!!! Nnnmmmpppphhh!!!!!!

Courtney’s initial frustration seemed to coincide precisely with Jackie’s first foray into her project. I saw Jackie also position her feet over the palette that I had created for her. However, rather than try and just dip her toes in for a finer, more precise brush, Jackie instead pressed the whole side of her left foot and the bottom of her heel down into the palette. She pressed down firmly into the paint. Blue but with some green. I couldn’t tell if the color mix was intentional or just due to a lack of precision on her part. She lifted her bound feet back up to her canvas and then slid herself forward as best she could to begin work on her masterpiece. Whereas my view from Abbie’s bed allowed me a look at Courtney’s canvas…I couldn’t see Jackie’s. So exactly what she was doing was a mystery to me.

I watched the next several minutes enraptured as the two girls grunted and squirmed around trying to put paint on canvas to varying effect. I couldn’t see Jackie’s work, but Courtney’s looked just miserable. After about twenty minutes had elapsed it was just a haphazard collection of streaks and smudges that made no discernable sense as to what she was trying to do. I heard Jackie start grunting into her gag with some vigor to try and get my attention.

Jackie: Mmmmmpppphhh!!!!!! Mmmmpppphhhhhh!!!!!! Mmmmmppppphhhhh!!!!!! Mmmmppppphhhh!!!!!

I looked over to her and she was staring directly at me and gesturing with her head that she would like me to approach. I obliged, standing up from the bed and walking over to her. I peered around the chair and gazed upon her painting. It was surprising coming along very nicely. Much better than Courtney’s painting was faring. I could see that she’d used large broad strokes of blue and green to create what looked like a cresting wave on the left side of the canvas. There was also a curved column of brown along the right side of the canvas. In the middle was a deliberate pattern in black that I couldn’t begin to tell what it was. But it appeared as though Jackie had a plan. It was still a rudimentary painting that one might expect from a young child. But it was being painted by her feet. Which were tied together. So all things considered, it was kind of astonishing.

I looked down at my bound and gagged captive. Jackie’s feet were covered in paint. She’d tried to segment them so as not to blend when she didn’t want to. The sides of her feet were blue and brown. She had green on her heel. Her inner toes were black. Her outer toes yellow. I don’t think she’d touched her red yet. I hadn’t seen her create this very optimized foot palette. But in my defense, I was a little distracted by Courtney. I had honored my promise which meant that I hadn’t seen her tied up since the first time in my room weeks ago. And I was jonesing. I’d spent most of the last twenty minutes watching her. Jackie was arching her feet and gesturing down with her toes towards her plate of paint. She needed more. It was getting used up and she needed a refresher.

Me: You need more paint?

Jackie: Mmmmmpppphhhh hhhhhhmmmpppppphhhh.

I retrieved the bottles of paint and refreshed her supply. No sooner had I done so then she plunged her heel back into the green paint and got back to work. Jackie appeared to be enjoying herself just fine. Courtney on the other hand appeared to be grunting and struggling and getting quite frustrated. I went to go check on her. I still couldn’t make heads or tails of what the hell her painting was supposed to be. It was still just seemingly random blue lines and streaks and smudges. I’m not sure what she had in her head, but it was not coming together that well.

Me: Courtney, do you need any more…um…blue?

tBlue appeared to be the only color that she had touched. Her feet were significantly cleaner than Jackie’s as she was only using her toes. She hadn'y quite figured out the using her whole foot as a brush technique. Courtney glared angrily at me. But as I just grinned mischievously back at her she assented that she would like more blue.

Courtney: Mmmmmppppphhhhhhh!!!!

I gave her some more blue on her plate and then returned to Abbie’s bed to continue watching the competition. Watching two girls paint might not sound that thrilling. But I promise you that if you add some ropes and duct tape…it can be absolutely enthralling. I continued to watch as they flexed their feet and legs to try and augment their masterpieces. Every grunt and scooch and moan and stretch was blissful to observe. The best part for me was I normally feel a little awkward watching girls struggle. I know who I am. They knew who I am. But it’s in both of our minds that I’m glued to their every move. Games like this one put something else in their minds. They’ve got another focus. Another objective. They’re obviously still aware of the fact that I’m watching them. But they have another goal to occupy their brain power. So my unsavory gazes aren’t at the forefront of their minds.

While Jackie was clearly enjoying herself, I was a little worried that Courtney was most certainly not. Jackie was in her element. She loved the feel of ropes on her body. She loved a struggle. And she loved a challenge. She was happy as a clam. As the good-natured resident submissive of the group, this was totally up her alley. Courtney had given me nothing but angry grunts and glares from the get go. I was going to want to carefully debrief with her once this was done. I knew that Courtney enjoyed being the dominant party WAY more than she liked being submissive. She was a lot like me in that respect. So today was not her cup of tea. But I did want her to have fun. And I hoped that she could have fun under these circumstances. I liked tying girls up. I wasn’t used to enjoying being tied up. But I was pretty sure that I had enjoyed it when she tied me up. It had been uncomfortable. It had been embarrassing. But it had also been pleasurable. I appreciated her cocksure and focused brand of domination. She had a way of teasing and degrading me that made me feel simultaneously ashamed and appreciated. My style of “domination” was a little more cheeky and whimsical. I hope she enjoyed it. I’d try and find out if there was anything about this that she liked. Because I wanted her to get some pleasure out of being my bound plaything. Because I was going to want to tie her up as often as allowed. I enjoyed it thoroughly. And I’d feel guilty subjecting her to three hours a week of dour hardship if it rankled her as much as it appeared that it might.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching my tightly restrained captives set about their task. Eventually there were only about three to four minutes left and I decided that it was probably time to see how their overall progress was and show them what they were up against. I got off the bed and walked back over to them. Courtney’s entry was incredibly unimpressive. I realize that that is a conceited thing to say. I’ve never tried to paint a painting while tightly bound and gagged. It’s probably tough as hell. That being said…I thought I could do better. She had some weird smudgy object outlined in blue. The lines and streaks were all over the place but I thought I could make out what was supposed to be a dorsal fin of sorts. I was guessing that maybe it was a dolphin. But that was certainly meeting her more than halfway if it was. There was also some black at one end that I think was supposed to be the makings of an eye and a smile. I was confident that most people that didn’t know the prompt would be confused as to what it was trying to be. Hell…I knew the prompt and wasn't entirely sure what it was trying to be. I then turned to look at Jackie’s painting. It was…actually…pretty damn impressive. She’d transferred ten times more paint onto her canvas than Courtney by using the entirety of her feet. You could also tell what her painting was. It wasn’t a Rembrandt or a Monet by any stretch. But it would have been a decent finger painting…and it was done with her feet! It showed a cresting wave and the silhouettes of two surfers with surfboards standing on the beach against a multi-colored skyline. The arched brown column on the right side had turned into a palm tree with green fronds being added. This contest was a no-brainer. But it was time to throw a little panic into the situation.

Me: Wow, Jackie. That’s pretty good.

Jackie: Mmmmpppppphhh hhhhhhmmmmppppphhhhhh!!

Me: Hey, Courtney. Look what Jackie made.

I rotated the chair that held Jackie’s painting so that Courtney could see it for the first time. I saw her eyes go wide. She knew that she’d lost. She knew that I knew that she’d lost. She couldn’t believe that anybody could actually paint something competent with their feet. Her face turned incredulous.

Courtney: Hhhhmmmmmmmpppphhh?!?!?!?! Mmmmmmmmmmmpppphhhh nnnmmmpphhh?!?!?!?!?

Based on how they were rotated it was clear that Jackie had not yet seen Courtney’s work. But she clearly knew that her friend was disgusted with how well Jackie had done. I could see that Jackie was giggling to herself underneath her gag as she clearly figured that she was going to be untied and Courtney was going to have to spend the full three hours as our bound and gagged captive. Then I watched her face turn as Courtney got a devious look in her eye. Jackie saw it too. Courtney pressed her bound feet down into her paint palette and started to squirm towards Jackie’s painting on her butt. It was still facing her and she was making a beeline directly towards it. All three of us were thinking the same thing…Courtney is going to try and sabotage her competition. Apparently only I was thinking that it didn’t MATTER if Courtney sabotaged Jackie’s painting. There was almost no amount of sabotage that she could perpetrate upon her rival painting that would make her painting the winner in my mind. But I guess desperate times were calling for desperate measures. Jackie, caring that her painting was going to get trashed by her opponent, raced to stop her. Courtney was squirming and shifting her hips rapidly and within 15 seconds she was in position to get at Jackie’s artwork. The chair had been rotated towards her by myself and Jackie was not in a position to block her. Courtney pulled her feet back into her body and gave a mighty kick at Jackie’s canvas. Except that Jackie didn’t need to block the painting. She simply kicked the chair. Which spun her painting away from Courtney and Courtney’s paint splattered feet instead hit the armrest of her desk chair. I had to think that that was a worse result for Jackie. Though the paint was washable. Still…this was turning into a mess.

Jackie: Hhhhhmmmmmmpppphhhhhhh!!!! Nnnnnmmmmppppphhhhh mmmmmppphhhhhh mmmmppphhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Courtney: Nnnmmmmpppphhhh mmmmpppphhhhhhh.

Courtney simply changed direction and started wiggling her way towards Jackie’s painting again. She was determined to sabotage her competition. Jackie was having none of it. Courtney was squirming on her back and butt to get at the painting but Jackie decided that she was going to go after Courtney. As Courtney wriggled and writhed her way in the direction that the chair had spun, Jackie took her own paint splattered feet and tried to use them to press Courtney into the ground. She just so happened to bring them down slowly but firmly on Courtney’s gagged face.

Courtney: Hhhhmmmmppppppphhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Mmmmmmpppphhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Nnnnnnnnmmmppppphhhhh!!!!!!!

Jackie giggled even harder into her gag as Courtney writhed and bucked against the paint splattered soles that were assaulting her face. I, for my part, had already pulled out my little Nikon camera and was documenting the action. I got three or four good pictures of the action before Courtney was finally able to wiggle her face out from underneath Jackie’s paint splattered feet. When she did she looked up at us with a clearly imprinted pair of blue, green, red, and black footprints stamped into the left side of her face. Jackie’s heels had been planted right over her gagged mouth with her nose and cheek also baring the paint imprint and Jackie’s toe prints spread across the upper bridge of her nose, her left eyebrown, and the side of her forehead. She looked frustrated and more than a little angry.

Courtney: Mmmmmpppppphhhhhhh!!!!!! Nnnnmmmmmppppphhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Gggrrmmmmmppppphhhhhhh!!!!

I just laughed. A deep guttural laugh. I was laughing my ass off. So was Jackie. But hers was coming out as muted muffled gibberish.

Jackie: Mmmpphhh mrmmmppprrhhhmmmpppphhh mmmppphhhhhh mmmppphhhhhh.

Courtney continued to glare back and forth at both of us as my timer went off.

Me: Well. That’s it, ladies. Time to see who won this thing.

Courtney rolled her eyes at me while Jackie snorted amusedly into her gag. I took my phone and walked over to their paintings. I snapped two pictures. One of each. With my phone. The rules state that you can’t take pictures of bound captives on your phone. It says nothing about their artwork. I sent a text to Elisa, Abbie, Dale, Erica, and Sam. It simply read: Which of these is the superior painting? And then included a picture of both of them.

Me: Alright. I’ve sent your equally impressive pieces to the judges. I’m not expecting five responses in time. So expediency of response is going to count for something. Best two out of three wins.

Courtney: Hhhmmmmppphhhhhh?????

Jackie: Mmmmmpppphhhhrrmmmmmm?????

Apparently neither of them had been aware that I was going to be outsourcing the judging. I cared little for their consternation. I wanted to get a proper picture for my collection of my two bound and gagged captives with their works or art. I dragged Jackie’s painting back over and propped her up against it. I then scooched Courtney over so that she was sitting next to Jackie and pulled her chair around so that it was behind her. I smiled devilishly at them as they glared at me…Courtney perhaps more fiercely than Jackie. I pulled out my camera and snapped a shot at them from a downward angle. I then got myself down on the ground and shot one of a direct shot at them from ground level. That one also prominently captured their wriggling bare soles that were covered with paint.

Courtney: Mmmmmmpppppppphhhhh!!!!!!! Mmmmpmpppppppphhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Me: OK. That should do it.

I heard my phone ding. The first vote was in. It was time to see what it said.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]Fandango[/mention] I bow my head in admiration. That was truly creative, inventive and loads of fun. The interaction between the characters was just great. I have to say on Courtney´s behalf, that she stood no chance from the start. It seems very clear how the judges will decide - but we will see, maybe there will be a suprise?
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I started reading this thinking that while it was still great, that perhaps it was a little below your normal, very high, average. By the time I got to the paint fight between Jackie and Courtney, I was laughing my ass off and knew that [mention]Fandango[/mention] had done it again. Absolutely great!
Spy Task Force Completed
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Another creative Bondage moment. Loving all these interactions, it's going to be a messy cleanup.
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Bare feet and paint seems to be an interesting combo. Never thought of that. Brilliant update!
My ongoing stories:

tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

What a wonderfully inventive torment - and meant that Trent got to watch two of his favourite ladies writhing in competition!
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

I love the level of creativity you put into each chapter - the use of the paint was really cool and I don't think I've seen anything like it on here before. Everything was described really well too - you did a great job of conveying a very chaotic scene clearly enough that it was easy to picture everything happening.

It seems like Jackie's painting is going to win, but that almost seems too obvious - the judges don't know what the prompt is, and I'm sure they can put two and two together, figure out what's been going on and vote accordingly. Will be interesting to see what happens!

My stories
DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

I want Courtney to win and stay bound lol.

I'm super curious how super sub Jackie got Courtney too. And I loved her playfully Domineering of Courtney when she bought Courtney out the bathroom.

Love your lil details!
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Sophomore Year - Chapter 15: "Our Eyes Are Up Here" (F/F, M/FF, MF/F) [Part 4 of 4]

My phone had dinged with an incoming message. I pulled it out and looked at it. It was my new friend Sam. His response time was great.

Me: Sam says…”I can’t tell if this is a joke or not. I vote for the one that actually looks like something. The first one.”

Jackie beamed at me while Courtney just let out a low growl into her gag.

Courtney: Ggggrrmmmmmpppphhhhhh!!!

No sooner had I read that one than I heard a second ding from my phone.

Me: Ooohhhh. This is Elisa. She says, “Where the hell are you? Are you babysitting toddlers? Cute. I guess. I mean obviously the first one is better. But tell both of the kids that I think they can be great artists one day.”

Courtney groaned. Jackie just rolled her eyes.

Me: In a way, Elisa, I am babysitting some toddlers. But we have a winner. No need to wait for a third tie-breaking vote. Jackie, you’re a free woman.

Jackie: Hhhhmmmmpppppphhh mmmmppppphhhhh mmmmmpppphhhhh!!!

Jackie started humming a little tune into her gag and shimmying her shoulders in the best rendition of a victory dance that she could manage in her current state. I positioned myself behind her and started to unwrap the tape around her mouth. I’d been careful and considerate when I’d done it to start, so there wasn’t much hair in the way to worry about. The tape came off pretty quickly and within two minutes of me starting to unwind it she spat out Courtney’s socks with a pronounced retch.

Jackie: Bleghh!! Oy. I’m glad to have those things out of my mouth. Courtney, you’re feet are not as pleasant as they look, girl.

Courtney: Mmmmmmmmppppphhhh!!!!! Hhmmpppphhhhrrrrrmmmmmmm!!!!!!

Courtney grunted at her with two of Jackie’ footprints still prominently displayed in paint on her face.

Jackie: Don’t worry, girl. I’ll get you cleaned up. But having feet on your face is a little different than having socks in your mouth. Damn am I glad that I got you before you went on that run.

I continued to untie Jackie from her bindings. Once I’d untied her wrists, elbows, and chest harness I left her to undo her legs and instead grabbed some extra rags from my bag. I took them to her bathroom and wet them before re-emerging.

Me: Sorry, Jackie. I promise this paint is washable.

Jackie: I gathered as much from the big lettering on the bottle that says WASHABLE PAINT. That’s why I’m not too concerned.

I dabbed at the carpet gingerly and the paint seemed to be coming up without issue. Jackie finally finished untying her legs and proceeded to wipe down the chair.

Jackie: OK. Now let’s get Miss Courtney cleaned up.

I look a wet rag and began to scrub the paint off of Courtney’s feet while Jackie gingerly started to wipe away the footprints that were on Courtney’s face. Courtney grunted and groaned indignantly almost the whole time as we worked.

Courtney: Mmmmmpppphhhh mmmmmmpppphhh hhhhmmmpppphhh mmmmmpppphhhhhh!!!!

Me: OK. So what do you want to do now? No punishments, as promised.

Jackie: I was thinking that we could just relax and watch some TV with our helpless little captive.

Me: Works for me.

Jackie: I know that my feet are cramped as hell from all of that flexing and maneuvering. Are you sure that you don’t want one of Trent’s trademark foot rubs, Court? They’re the best.

Courtney shook her head emphatically.

Courtney: Nnnnnnmmmmmmppppppphhhhhh!!!! Nnnmmmmpppphhhh!!!!!!!!

Jackie: OK. Are you OK with ME giving you a foot massage?

Courtney considered the offer. She took a few seconds but eventually she consented with a nod.

Courtney: Mmmmppphhh hhhmmpppphhh.

OK. So she just didn’t want ME touching her feet. All in all, that might seem fair.

Jackie: Trent, do you want to help me get her on the bed.

Trent: Sure. Abbie’s or yours?

Jackie: Mine. I don’t want to get Abbie’s all dirty. We’ve still got paint and sweat on us.

Trent: You want me to take Abbie’s bed?

Jackie: I think there’s room for all three of us on mine. We’ll have a nice little snuggle session bunched together while I work out the kinks in poor Courtney’s sore feet.

Courtney looked at her incredulously. Us all fitting on the bed would be a tight squeeze.

Courtney: Hhhhmmmpppphhhhh???

Jackie just stared into Courtney's eyes and nodded.

Jackie: We’ll make it work.

We stood Courtney up and hopped her over to Jackie’s bed. We eased her onto the right side of the bed while Jackie and I climbed over her onto the bed. Jackie grabbed the remote to the TV as we settled in. I was lying in the center of them, trying to make myself as thin as possible so that we could all fit. Jackie was on my right and started flipping on the television.

Me: What do you want to watch?

Jackie: You got me hooked on Taskmaster before Christmas break. I kind of want to get Courtney hooked so I have somebody else to watch with. Thoughts?

Me: I’m down.

Jackie: Courtney? You’ll love it.

Courtney just nodded and muffled a reply. I think she was expecting that she wasn't really getting a vote in the matter. She was a captive after all.
I didn’t know how to properly adjust Courtney so that she would be comfortable and get the foot massage that Jackie had promised. I figured that Jackie and I had to switch places. But then Courtney adjusted herself. She leaned into me. She lifted her bound legs and draped them over mine. I could feel her warm legs in her yoga pants against mine. She turned her feet up and presented them to Jackie. This was going to put her in an awkward angle, but she compensated for it by leaning further into me and resting her head on my shoulder. I was shook. This was a girl that had been adamant that I not touch her feet. But now she was resting her cheek on me. The top of her head touching the side of mine. I was trying to figure out her sudden comfort with the physical intimacy. Was it just out of necessity? Was she more comfortable with me than I may have thought? Either way. I felt blissful. I tried not to be too much of a creep about it. But I couldn’t help noticing how soft she was and how nice she smelled. Jackie might not have liked the taste of her socks. But whatever lavender shampoo or conditioner she had been using on her raven hair was quite pleasant.

Jackie started the show. I was several seasons in and Jackie was on Series 3. But she put on Series 1, Episode 1 so Courtney could start from the beginning. Jackie and I had both seen it. It didn’t matter. I was barely paying attention. It’s a great episode, but I was more focused on the gorgeous bound and gagged girl who was nestled into me. In my peripheral vision I saw Jackie pick up Courtney’s bound feet and begin to knead them with her hands. Courtney exhaled deeply through her nose and I could feel the reverberation in my neck as she had pressed herself into me. I could not remember a time when I had felt more content. A warm, satisfied sensation immersed the entirety of my body. The next hour or so flew by. I tried my best to savor the moment. I was certainly living in the present. I could have spent all day like this. But I heard another timer on my phone go off. It was time to free Courtney. Jackie paused the show. We were already into the second episode now.

Me: Time’s up. It’s time to free Courtney.

Jackie had stopped massaging her feet a while ago. But her legs remained draped over mine. She slid them back on to her side of the bed and pulled them off the side of the bed. She sat up eagerly and presented herself to be untaped. Courtney might have been amenable to our antics today, but she certainly seemed very ready to be released.

Me: Jackie, do you have a scissors?

Jackie: I certainly do.

Jackie hopped off her side of the bed and made a beeline for her desk. I started to unwind the tape from around her head. It came away fairly easily. As I was doing this Jackie knelt down in front of her and began to cut through the bands of tape holding her legs together with the scissors. Together Jackie and I made quick work of it. In a couple of minutes I had all of the tape off of Courtney’s mouth and she spat out a sizeable wad of soggy cloth, hitting Jackie in the back of the head with it as Jackie continued to snip at the tape binding Courtney’s thighs together. I think her aim with her gag wadding was intentional.

Courtney: Oh boy. You want to talk about torture. That was fucking torture. I was told that there was going to be no torture today.

Jackie: Shut up. You loved it.

Courtney: No. This is not what I love. Love is such a strong word.

Jackie: Fine. You at least liked it a little.

Courtney: You know. I find that liked is a very strong word also. Today’s activities wouldn’t have been my choice.

Jackie: You “tolerated” it?

Courtney: There we go. That’s an accurate statement. Sort of.

Jackie: OK. I’ll take it. What do you mean “sort of”? You’re not TOO mad at me are you?

I was reaching forward to take the scissors from Jackie so that I could free Courtney from her arm restraints. I could see Courtney smiling devilishly at her friend.

Courtney: I’m not THAT mad. But I think the word "tolerate" implies that there won’t be any retaliation. I’m going to hit you back for this, Miss Garrett. And I’m going to hit you back something good.

I saw Jackie give a little gulp.

Jackie: I’m fine with that. Of course I’m fine with that. So long as you’re not mad. I know I tricked you today. I love a good bamboozle, but I don’t want you to take it personally.

Courtney: Jackie, how long do you think that I could conceivably stay mad at you? I love that you get yourself so worked up over these betrayals. We’re fine. We’re always going to be fine. You’re not devious or malicious enough for me to stay mad at you. But I know what you like. And I know what you don’t like. And I might have to give you a little bit of what you “don’t like” in order to deter any more acts of presenting me like a burnt offering to your pals for favors within the game.

I figured I should probably interject to ease Jackie’s mind.

Me: She’s right, Jackie. You’re welcome to be duplicitous in this game. I like to think that we can separate the lines between game play and real life. Don’t go too far. But have some fun. I was teasing you about betraying me to Elisa. I didn’t enjoy it. But it wasn’t going to change anything between us. I still trust you. I’m going to trust you until you give me a little more serious reason not to. You’ve built up enough good will in this game.

Jackie: Thanks. Guys. I appreciate it. I’m just not used to being sneaky and mean. I’ve got a lot to learn. I want to see people get pushed around a little more, but I always want everybody to have a good time.

Me: I had a great time. I can’t say the same for Courtney.

Courtney shrugged non-chalantly as I began to carefully cut her wrists and elbows loose.

Courtney: I’m fine. I’ve had worse. I’m sure I’ll definitely have worse in the future. I’m never going to have a great time as the captive.

Me: Are you sure? You’ve implied that you like when Jackie ties you up. You seem to be very high on the prospect of Abbie coming to tie you up?

Courtney: A means to an end. It’s not the restraint that I love. It’s the shared experience and the fostering of relationships that I love. I want Jackie to become more of a dominant presence. I love that she loves to be tied up. We need that in this club. We’ve got seven wannabe dommes and a single natural submissive. But I want her to enjoy tying people up.

Jackie: I do. Don’t worry about that.

Courtney: And with Abbie I want to build a relationship with her. I think she’s scared of me. Do I want to tie her up and torment her? Absolutely. Positively. No questions asked. But I want her to be comfortable with me when I do. And having her have some fun with me first seems like the appropriate step to take. Plus, she has to tie me up first. But I want to ease her into things. From everything I’ve heard she’s a little more delicate than the rest of you.

Jackie: I’m sure she’ll appreciate that.

Courtney: Plus I want to get these girls on my side so that we can really have some fun with you boys when we have you in our clutches. Maybe we’ll play some sadistic little games with you. Make you do pottery with your hands tied behind your backs or some other wacky shit.

Jackie laughed.

Me: Sorry. I thought it might be fun.

Jackie: It was fun. Don’t listen to her. It’s not you.

Me: It’s me a little bit.

Courtney: No. It’s fine Trent. I know that I probably sent the wrong message by strong arming you into giving me three weeks off. I’d just been tied up FIVE TIMES the previous week and needed some time to get myself a foothold in the game. I like begin dominant and I want people to think of me as dominant. So I was trying to buy myself some protection.

Me: OK. Good to know. It’s not because I creep you out?

Courtney had now been completely cut out of the tape and was helping to pull the last remnants of the bands off of her upper body. She turned to look at me pensively.

Courtney: No. Why would you creep me out?

Me: You don’t find anything about a guy tying you up and playing with you creepy?

Courtney: I mean. A little. But if wanting to tie somebody up and play with them is creepy then I think that I’m just as big of a creep as you are.

Me: It concerned me that Jackie was pushing my foot rubs. I didn’t want you to think that that was something that I was pushing for. You seemed very OUT on them. I just want you to know that I’ve got no AGENDA with your feet.

I felt that I might be developing a bit of a foot fetish. But it wasn’t anything severe yet. Courtney simply laughed.

Courtney: Please. Feet are Dale and Jackie’s thing. I wasn’t stone walling you because I was worried that you wanted to touch my feet. I was stone walling you because I didn’t want one.

Jackie: Your loss. He’s the best.

Courtney: So you said. I didn’t want one BECAUSE he’s the best. You oversold him.

Jackie: Why would that deter you?

Courtney: Because I have sensitive feet. And I’m tied up and gagged. I’m not properly able to control myself and it’s going to be embarrassing as fuck if I start moaning like a cat in heat in front of you two.

Jackie: I think you could control that.

Courtney: No. If he’s as good as you say…then I’d probably start moaning.

Jackie: I don’t moan, do I, Trent?

Me: I call it “purring”. You give a little mmmmmmmmmmm whenever I hit a sweet spot.

Jackie: That’s not moaning.

Courtney looked at Jackie incredulously.

Courtney: Jackie. That is the DEFINITION of moaning!!

Jackie: That’s not autonomic though. That’s just me letting him know what works. That’s how I get what I want.

Courtney: OK. Fine. But I don’t want to do that. I might be a little more timid about moaning in front of a friends while one of them rubs my feet.

Jackie: But you let ME give you a foot rub?!?

Courtney: I did. Because I know what I’m getting with you. You’ve given me one after volleyball practice before.

Jackie: What’s that supposed to mean?

Courtney: It means I knew I wasn’t going to moan.

Jackie: And you’re just telling me this now?!?! When were you going to tell me that you think I give terrible foot massages?

Courtney: Not terrible. They’re serviceable.

Jackie: Fine. When were you going to tell me that I give mediocre foot massages?

Courtney: Never. That’s not something that you tell people.

Jackie: But that’s what you think?

Courtney: Yes. They’re mediocre. Not moan worthy.

Jackie: Sad!! This is devastating. At least Dale thinks they’re great.

Courtney: No. Dale loves that YOU are rubbing HIS feet. As well he should. There’s a difference. Now if you’ll excuse me. I have a run to go on. Some lunatic delayed it by three hours. And now I’m going to have to stretch out first all over again. So I’ll be on my way. But you can both expect to taste my wrath before too long.

Courtney got up to leave. I called out to her as she headed towards the door.

Me: Did you want to take your painting? It’s yours.

Courtney turned back and gave me a cheeky smile.

Courtney: Fuck off.

She gave me a staggeringly sly little wink that melted me as she walked out the door leaving Jackie and I to finish cleaning up her room and leaving us in possession of the two priceless works of art.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic