Capture Club (F/M, FM/F, FM/F, M/F, F/M, M/F, MM/FF, F/F...etc.)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

More wonderful character development. Can't wait to see what comes next.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I want to be in a small bed between Jackie and Courtney with Courtney draping herself over me. That is at the top of my bucket list.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Wonderful chapter. The character development is so goooood!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Another truly entertaining chapter [mention]Fandango[/mention] ! Courtney is about to become my favourite character. She is a real trooper: After three hours of being tied and gagged she goes for a jog!
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Courtney is just an incredibly likeable character, I like how straight up she is about everything. This was a great conclusion to the chapter, and as always set up the promise of a few scenes we can look forward to seeing. There was some really great insight into the characters throughout, I really appreciate how you've given each character a distinct personality with different views and ideas etc.; the conversation between Jackie and Courtney about the foot rubs was a great example of that. Looking forward to the next chapter when you get back to this!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

tickletied84 wrote: 1 year ago Great writing, love how a 3 way conversation with no TUG can actually build up so much tension!
Thanks. I always feel a little guilty about taking too much story time that isn't explicitly focused on the actual tie up game. I think that's what most people are here for. But I like the whole package. I think that the build up and the aftermath add important context to the actual capture itself. I'm glad you liked it.
Rtj65 wrote: 1 year ago Nice build up for the rest of the chapter - it's going to be interesting to see how Trent takes things out on Jackie given that we know how much she enjoys being tied up, and more so than the other characters we've met (at least based on what we've seen so far). As for what Jackie is suggesting (and I think we can assume it will be the prospect of another captive for Trent based on the gender tags), then presumably Abbie is the most obvious choice given that she and Jackie are roommates, but in theory it could be any of the other girls. Unless you're planning on springing another new character on us!
Even though Jackie didn't really owe Trent an apology, this was an apology from her. So she was always going to give him what he wanted. What he wanted was Courtney. And Courtney was also somebody that he couldn't get himself. Not for another week at least, as he'd made her a promise. I don't see Jackie doing this to Abbie, at this stage. Jackie is kind of Abbie's protector and the betrayal would do a number on poor Ms. Wolfe. One day...Abbie will be secure in the game enough to handle deceit by her closest friends without hard feelings. As for new characters, I'm still gelling these ones for now. The next new character will be introduced around Chapter 25...give or take a chapter. My upcoming two week hiatus might see me re-order a chapter or two.
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago I started reading this thinking that while it was still great, that perhaps it was a little below your normal, very high, average. By the time I got to the paint fight between Jackie and Courtney, I was laughing my ass off and knew that [mention]Fandango[/mention] had done it again. Absolutely great!
Thanks, [mention]GreyLord[/mention]. I do acknowledge that not every chapter is going to top the previous ones. There are definitely chapters that I use to set up bigger, more ambitious chapters. But I do try and throw SOMETHING into every chapter to try and make it a little special. I'm glad that this one hit it's stride though.
Lucky Lottie wrote: 1 year ago Another creative Bondage moment. Loving all these interactions, it's going to be a messy cleanup.
You are correct, [mention]Lucky Lottie[/mention]. I stopped the chapter where I did so that I didn't have to write thirty minutes of Trent cleaning the paint out of Jackie's carpet and furniture.
DommeKirsten wrote: 1 year ago I want Courtney to win and stay bound lol.

I'm super curious how super sub Jackie got Courtney too. And I loved her playfully Domineering of Courtney when she bought Courtney out the bathroom.

Love your lil details!
Thanks. Jackie was easily able to capture Courtney because Courtney wasn't expecting it. Jackie has been in the club since her freshman year and can count the number of captures under her belt on one hand. So that makes it all the easier for her to capture people when she wants to. Because they let their guard down around her. All she has to do is hit somebody with a cord of rope though and they belong to her.

Jackie is the group's resident "super sub", if you will. But only because she's the most submissive and likes being tied up the most. I do have the characters misuse BDSM lexicon regularly because in many ways this story is reminiscent of my learning about bondage and kink back in college (though dialed up to 1000). I would have thought somebody like Jackie was a sub because she likes to be tied up. I didn't know what a "rope bunny" was in college. That's probably a better description of her. She does enjoy submission. But she won't just submit to anybody. And there is a sprinkling of switch in her. She can take joy in being a domme. She just doesn't possess the rope skills to indulge that part of her effectively and she has such a caring and nurturing demeanor, that it's hard for her to get into that role within the context of a normal capture in this game. Also, all of the characters are still in that phase where they're figuring out who they are and what they like. If you'd asked me at age 20, I'd have said that I exclusively wanted to tie women up. Not the other way around. I've learned that both are enjoyable. Jackie likes to be tied up. But she's not going to totally close the door on doing some capturing and domineering. That holds some allure for her. And this is a game. She is very competitive after all.
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Another truly entertaining chapter [mention]Fandango[/mention] ! Courtney is about to become my favourite character. She is a real trooper: After three hours of being tied and gagged she goes for a jog!
Thanks. Courtney is disciplined. You don't get to rule the roost by letting a little thing like a three hour bondage session totally disrupt your workout regimen.

Thank you very much for all the comments. Capture Club will be going on a 2.5 week break while I shore up some storylines that are changing a little bit to accommodate future chapters that I'm writing for junior year right now. This will probably occur regularly. I'll post five chapters. Then take a couple weeks off. And then post another five chapters. Chapter 16 should be back on May 11th.
S-BabyO
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by S-BabyO »

Hey Fandango, just wanted to say another great chapter.

Thank you for your openness about when breaks are happening, and when the next chapter will be released it is much appreciated.

You have me HOOK, line, and sinker, with your storyline and with who, where, and how the next tie-up game with Trent takes place, I will wait with bated breath for the next installment.

BTW, (please don't spoil it if any is or change your story plans for just me your story is amazing and I don't want to influence you toooo much haha as I might ruin the story ) I was just wondering if any chapters, will be more 'public' in upcoming chapters, similar to Trent as a Guinea pig for Courtney with her audience, and Courtnies backstory elements, in the party tied up in the cupboard, being discovered, personally discreet public bondage is hot and a major kink but definitely a hard kink to write and not have the potential of the audience getting the ick, from the chapter.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Fandango wrote: 1 year ago Even though Jackie didn't really owe Trent an apology, this was an apology from her. So she was always going to give him what he wanted. What he wanted was Courtney. And Courtney was also somebody that he couldn't get himself. Not for another week at least, as he'd made her a promise. I don't see Jackie doing this to Abbie, at this stage. Jackie is kind of Abbie's protector and the betrayal would do a number on poor Ms. Wolfe. One day...Abbie will be secure in the game enough to handle deceit by her closest friends without hard feelings. As for new characters, I'm still gelling these ones for now. The next new character will be introduced around Chapter 25...give or take a chapter. My upcoming two week hiatus might see me re-order a chapter or two.
Of course, it makes sense that it was Courtney in the end, which made for a fantastic chapter! And I suppose Jackie betraying Abbie would have been quite out of character for her, it's clear that you've given a lot of consideration to how all of your characters behave in different situations, and they are all interesting in different ways. I'm always looking forward to the next chapter to find out who's involved, and what they do with one another, and I'm sure the same will apply when you do introduce more characters.

My stories
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

S-BabyO wrote: 1 year ago Thank you for your openness about when breaks are happening, and when the next chapter will be released it is much appreciated.

BTW, (please don't spoil it if any is or change your story plans for just me your story is amazing and I don't want to influence you toooo much haha as I might ruin the story ) I was just wondering if any chapters, will be more 'public' in upcoming chapters, similar to Trent as a Guinea pig for Courtney with her audience, and Courtnies backstory elements, in the party tied up in the cupboard, being discovered, personally discreet public bondage is hot and a major kink but definitely a hard kink to write and not have the potential of the audience getting the ick, from the chapter.
First, thanks. I consider myself quite lucky that I have people who enjoy reading the kinds of stories that I enjoy writing. So when I switch up my post schedule, I don't want them to be left in suspense. There are a lot of stories on this board that I really enjoy that I'm not sure if they'll ever continue. Sometimes I feel like I'm Linus waiting for The Great Pumpkin. Authors don't owe me anything. They should write what they want, when they want. But I do think that it's beneficial to lend clarity to when you plan on continuing a story. I'll take more breaks like the one that I just did on this story. But I should be able to post through the next five chapters without interruption now.

Second, as far as "public" bondage goes...the answer is Yes. But the more correct answer is not really anytime soon. Privacy is VERY important to Trent. It's his #1 sticking point in the rules. So we are going to see this year what it looks like when other players jeopardize that. We'll see his thoughts when another player invites an outsider to see him bound and gagged. And we'll see how he feels when other players play a little fast and loose with the "no sharing pictures of captives on your phone rule". Those arcs will both appear in sophomore year. Whether he softens on this stance and eases into being more willing to get risky with getting caught...those are things that the club will explore in the somewhat distant future. Public humiliation is the MAIN thing that I'm interested in exploring. It's something that I know I don't want any part of IRL, but that I find I do find interesting in stories. Part of me thinks that a good portion of my enjoyment of bondage as a kink is because it's taboo. That that's what's built into what I like about it. And then another part of me wishes that it was more socially normal and I could just go about my day seeing people wearing ball gags as they shop for groceries next to me. It's DEFINITELY something that I'll explore. But it's something that this story is going to ease into VERY slowly. Hope that answers your question.

Capture Club will return tomorrow evening.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Fandango wrote: 11 months ago
Capture Club will return tomorrow evening.
Looking forward to it. You are doing an absolutely fine job!
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Sophomore Year - Chapter 16: "This is some first class B.S." (F/FF, M/FFF) [Part 1 of 4]

I had had the absolute time of my life on Wednesday. Two girls, under my control, playing games. It had been fun. It had been exhilarating. It seemed like everybody had enjoyed themselves. Jackie and I had probably enjoyed it more than Courtney, but she didn’t seem too put out by the whole affair. And I knew that she’d have no problem getting hers sooner or later. I was developing my “thing” within the club. My “schtick”, if you will. I didn’t need my captives to be distressed or oppressed. I wanted everybody to have a good time. And I thought the games were a good way to do that. I think that multiple other players knew that when I tied them up…they weren’t escaping on their own. So what was there incentive to struggle and exert themselves for my amusement? There wasn’t really any. But by playing a game where they could earn their freedom or some other reward, I controlled their efforts again. I wanted to build competitive games into my repertoire. I wanted to have multiple captives competing against each other. I’d dreamed up several options that tailored themselves to exactly the sort of ways I wanted my captives to struggle and emote. But putting them into action was tough. It was complicated enough to capture one person in a given outing. Capturing multiple girls was rarely in the cards.

I’d been extremely appreciative of Jackie’s gift from Wednesday. As far as I was concerned, she’d more than paid me back for delivering me into Elisa’s clutches. I’d given her some guff, but we had always been good. Jackie was a great friend. And as far as I was concerned, her most recent present made us all square and she owed me nothing else. But that’s not the way that Jackie thinks. She’d remembered that she’d promised me three girls at the same time as part of my little Make-a-Wish scheme. And apparently she still thought that she needed to come good on that tall task. So I wasn’t caught totally off guard (but was very pleasantly flabbergasted) when I got a text from her on Saturday.

Jackie [TEXT]: You want 3 Girls? Erica has captured Abbie + Me. Tying Abbie now. Will probably have us both tied in 10-15. I’ve discreetly unlocked door to Penthouse. Come if ready. She is armed but unprepared.

I was struck. I had no real plans for the foreseeable future. I had a conflict at 5:00 but that was six hours away. I didn’t need to capture three girls in this case. Erica had already done 2/3 of the work for me. And I had several ideas for three girl games that I’d been running through. I had been thinking that I’d have to barter some sort of deal to get to test run any of them. But here was my chance. I’d already gathered all of the necessary props for one of them and had them waiting in a duffel bag in my closet. I grabbed the duffel bag and checked to make sure that everything was there. It was. I grabbed two printed sheets of paper out of my desk that went with the game and then threw a hodge podge of ropes, tape, and cloths into the bag. I knew that Erica would have already tied up two of my hostages, but I wanted to have extra in case her ties were not up to my standards. I might need to restrain more than just her. I wanted to time my entrance so that she was already into tying up Jackie by the time I arrived. So I waited an additional six or seven minutes before heading up. When I reached the door of The Penthouse I dropped my duffel bag at the entrance, looked cautiously down the empty hallway and then grabbed two coils of rope to make my attack. I took two because you can never be too careful in these scenarios. I had to be prepared that this might not work. But I burst through the door and found Erica with her back to me. She wheeled around in surprise, but it was too late. I’d already let fly one of the coils of rope. It hit her right in the arm, mid turn.

Me: Gotcha!

Erica: Fuck. What!?!? I swear I locked that door!!

Me: Sorry, friend.

Abbie: Mmmmpppphhhh!!!!!!! Hhhhmmmpppphhhhhhh??????

Erica: I can’t Effing believe this. I get a score like this and it gets ruined by a door that doesn’t lock properly. I was terrified for a second that you were an RA or something.

Me: Nope. Just me. Little old Trent.

I quickly opened the door back up, pulled my duffel bag out of the hallway, set it down, and locked the door.

Me: See. That’s how you lock the door, Erica. You impress the little button on top of the handle until it stays down.

Erica: I swear I locked it, you goon. The lock must be faulty.

She clearly had no idea that Jackie had sold her out.

Erica: And why do you need a bag like that?

Me: It’s for supplies.

Erica: Supplies? It looks like you have enough in there to tie up an army.

Me: There’s also props in here for a little game we’re going to play.

Erica: No Thanks. I’m not playing any of your STUPID games.

Me: That’s fine. I didn’t even know that you’d be here. You are getting tied up though. Please put your hands behind your back.

I examined the room and saw that Abbie and Jackie were both watching us intently. They were both tightly restrained using Erica’s signature chair tie. Their arms were pulled tightly behind them, puffing out their chests. Their legs were tied individually to each of the chair legs and several bindings of rope pinned them down to the chair at leg, chest, and lap levels. Abbie was gagged with Elisa’s red ball gag and saliva was already creeping it’s way down her cheek and chin as she couldn’t stop the drooling. Jackie had the larger blue ball gag secured into her mouth. Both girls were sporting jeans and T-Shirts. Jackie’s T-Shirt was navy blue and featured the roaring bear that served as our university’s mascot. Abbie’s was a lighter blue and featured the far less intimidating turkey that was the mascot of her Catholic high school in Memphis. Their gazes were very different. Jackie beamed a little bit beneath her gag knowing that she had called me here and we were going to have some fun. Abbie’s stare carried the uncertainty and expectation that maybe there was a chance that I would be freeing her. Sorry, Abbie. Not today. I’ve got a lot of ideas for things that I can do with THREE captives. I just had to figure out how to get Erica to play ball. Erica gave me a dissatisfied huff, but crossed her wrists and turned around as I pulled out an appropriately lengthed rope and began to tightly cinch her wrists behind her back.

Erica: I can’t believe this shit. I was just about to start having some fun. Stupid, god damn lock.

Me: There’s no reason we can’t still have some fun, Erica.

Erica: This isn’t going to be fun for me. I’m not Jackie. I like being in control. Not being some pawn. Thank you very much, but I’ll stay miserable.

Me: Suit yourself. It’s going to be especially boring if you don’t want to play the game with us.

Erica: Hard pass. None of us are playing your stupid, condescending, degrading games, Trent.

Me: Ouch. I’m sorry you feel that way. Is that true, girls? Are you interested in a game?

I turned to Abbie and Jackie knowing full well what Jackie’s answer was going to be and feeling decently confident that Abbie would follow suit.

Jackie: Mmmmmmppphhhhh!!!! Hhhmmmppphhhh mmmmmppppphhhhh!!!!!

Abbie: Mmmpppphhhhhh mmmpppphhhhhh mmmmmrrrrrmmppphhhhrrrrrmmmmm!!!!!

Both girls nodded vigorously in the affirmative that they WOULD in fact like to play a game. I finished my cinch of Erica’s wrists and picked up the cord for her elbows as I gave her a sly smile that she was unanimously outvoted.

Me: It would appear that you’re alone in your desire to sit this one out, ‘Rica?

Erica: What? Why? You’re going to let him just treat us like playthings?

Abbie: Mmmppphhh hhhmmppphhh.

Jackie didn’t even need to respond. Abbie gave an emphatic nod of approval and it meant a lot more coming from her since she didn’t particularly care for being restrained.

Me: They appear to have trouble providing you a more thorough answer because you’ve gagged them, but I think I can extrapolate for you. As of ten minutes ago, they were going to spend the next three hours being tickle tortured or subjected to some similar fate by you. It was going to be 2:00 before they got out. And their prospects in that time were going to be somewhere in the spectrum of tedious, monotonous, and uncomfortable.

Erica: Hey!

Me: They want a little spice. A little flavor. And my games come with rewards. If they win. They’re out in an hour and change. They can hit lunch at a reasonable hour. They gain some sense of accomplishment over having defeated each other and MORE IMPORTANTLY…having defeated me.

Erica: So they get to tie you up if they win?

Me: No. But they get released if that’s what I’m promising.

Erica: Lame.

It was going to take some work to convince her to play. There wasn’t really any way that I could force somebody to play the game that I had planned for today. But I’d give it my best go at taking the persuasion route. I finished tying her elbows and decided to lull her onto my side by doing a much simpler and less embarrassing chest harness. Erica has the most prominent chest of all the girls in the club. And that’s saying something when you’ve met Elisa. But Erica’s VERY well endowed in that area. And I’d heard that she gets miffed at how the standard club chest harness is used to constrain her breasts into a voluptuous, impossible not to ogle, package. So I decided to be a little subtler here to try and work onto her good side.

Me: Lame it may be. And you might find it beneath them that they’re willingly subjugating themselves to me. But I’m sure in a couple hours you’ll see the benefits.

Erica: No I won’t. Because I WON’T be playing.

Me: I know. I know. Sheesh. You’re not playing. I get it. But you’ll be watching. It’s not like I’m letting you go anywhere. You’ll get a front row seat.

Erica: That’s fine. I’m fine with watching them degrade themselves. That’s their prerogative.

Me: I’m fine with that also. Just know that you’ll be tied up for three hours. I think we both know that you’re not getting out.

Erica: OK. You’re probably correct.

Me: And one of them will be getting out in a little over an hour.

Erica: Good for them.

I don’t think she’d quite grasped where I was going yet.

Me: And I didn’t tie either of them up. You did. And it’s going to be really nice for me to be able to offer the winner an extra present in addition to their freedom.

I could feel Erica’s body stiffen as she realized that she was going to be that present.

Erica: Oh, screw you!

Me: Hey, listen. You don’t have to play the game. But you’re going to be involved in the game. If you don’t want to be a competitor…then you get to be the prize.

Erica: You’re the worst.

Me: Neither of them seem that nonplussed about participation. I promise the games are never really that bad.

Erica: I just don’t want to give you the satisfaction of getting your jollies watching us writhe around like a bunch of your little toys.

Me: I’ll get my jollies either way. They’re just going to be more comfortable while I get those jollies.

I finished tying Erica’s upper body harness. I still went over her shoulders to anchor the loops so they wouldn’t slip but I tied the lower loops well below her breasts and didn’t thread the rope between them. She eyed me suspiciously at the casual tie, but didn’t say anything lest I might change my mind. I simply walked her over to Abbie’s bed and bade her to sit down as I began to tie her ankles.

Erica: More comfortable?

Me: Yeah. One player gets to stay ungagged for the game.

Abbie: Mmmmpppphhhhhhh!!!!!! Mmmmmmpppphhhhhhh!!!!! Mmmmpppphhhhhhhh!!!!!

That certainly got Abbie’s attention. She hated gags. I definitely had her attention.

Me: I don’t need volunteers yet, Abbie. You don’t even know what the game will be.

Abbie: Mmmmpppphhhhh??

Me: You on the other hand, Erica, will definitely be getting a gag. I think I see Betty over there on the dresser. You brought the whole collection today.

Erica: Betty has a thirty minute maximum.

Me: I know. I’m sure I can figure something out for the other two and a half hours.

Erica rankled and appeared to be mulling over her limited options in her mind as I tied her knees together.

Erica: Alright. I’m warming to the idea. Let’s discuss the game first.

Me: Really? I’d hate for you to debase yourself. Don’t give in to peer pressure. You don’t need to be one of my little pawns.

I looked up to see Erica giving me a knowing grin.

Erica: Shut your mouth. You can’t fool me, Trent. I know that you want me to play. You REALLY want me to play. I’ll do it. I just want you to sweeten the pot a little bit.

Erica was no fool. She was correct. I did want her participation. I had a three player game that I was dying to try out. It’s a game that I could conceivably pretend with some adjustments was meant for two players…since I wasn’t supposed to have known that she would be here.

I grinned back at her. I’d see what she wanted and determine if it was worth it. I was now prepping her for the hogtie that I was going to put her in for the photo.

Me: And what exactly did you have in mind?

Erica: If I beat Jackie and Abbie, then you’re MY captive. The tables get turned.

Me: Unfortunately, Ms. Callahan, today’s game is a cooperative game. You won’t be playing AGAINST Jackie and Abbie. You’ll be playing WITH Jackie and Abbie. Three captives working towards a common goal. So I can’t acquiesce that request. You’ll have to learn to share and play nice.

Erica: Interesting. Fine. If WE win, you become OUR captive.

Me: I hadn’t really decided what winning or losing is yet. It’s a game where the object is to score as many points as possible out of a maximum of ten. But I’ll give you a shot. If you girls score all 10 points then you’ll all get your immediate release and I’m your captive.

Erica: And if we don’t score 10 points?

Me: I’ll make it a sliding scale. 7-9 points and you all get released. 4-6 points and TWO of you get released. 1-3 points and I release ONE of you. Zero points and you all stay my captives for the full three hours and I do terrible things to you.

Erica: And I suppose that the alternative is that if I don’t play, you and the winner are going to do those same things to me?

Me: That depends on how the winner is feeling. Take a look at Jackie and Abbie…how do you think they’ll receive you if you’re their prize?

She looked over at the two tightly bound and gagged girls. Jackie gave her a little, cheeky eyebrow raise letting her know that her best option was probably to play ball with me. I pulled the rope that I had just secured around her ankles up into her body and started threading it into her elbow restraints forming a tight hogtie.

Erica: Ahh. Ah ah ah. That’s tight.

Me: It might only be for a few minutes. I can’t have you hogtied if you’re going to be competing in the game.

Erica: Fine. I’ll play your game. But I want to be the player who gets to remain ungagged.

Abbie: Nnnnmmmmpppphhhhh!!!!!! Mmmmmppppphhhhhhmmmmm!!!!!!

Me: Relax, Abbie. That player will rotate. You’ll each spend part of the game gagged and part of the game ungagged. I will let you be the player who is ungagged first and ungagged the longest though.

Abbie: Mmmmpppphhhhhhhh???? Hhhhhmmmmmppppphhhhhh!!!!

Me: It’s only fair, Abbie. She tied you both to chairs. That means you two get the easy jobs. Erica here is going to have to expend the most sweat equity in this game.

Erica: Oh. Great.

I stood up and grabbed Betty off of the dresser.

Erica: What are you doing with that? I thought I got to remain ungagged if I agreed to play your idiotic game.

Me: You do. I just want a quick picture. And I think this will be the best for aesthetic purposes as it matches my other captives.

Erica: You mean my captives?

Me: Your FORMER captives. My CURRENT captives.

Erica: Christ. You need a picture too? What are you even doing with these pictures? Wanking to them?

Jackie snorted with laughter. I wasn’t quite that bold. Though I’d be lying if I said that thoughts of these games didn’t regularly fuel my most impure thoughts.

Me: I collect them. The same thing that Elisa does.

Erica: I’m pretty sure Elisa wanks to them.

Jackie snorted again. Abbie moaned in mock disgust this time.

Me: Alright. Enough of your crude mouth. Less than 1 in 1000 men will ever be lucky enough to have three bound and gagged girls as their prisoners at one time. This might never happen for me again. I’d be an IDIOT not to capture this moment.

I held Betty up to Erica’s mouth and she sighed before reluctantly opening her mouth as wide as it could go. I pressed Betty up to her mouth. It still didn’t really fit. This gag wasn’t going to fit anybody in our group, but I buckled it as best I could. Once I’d secured the ball gag to Erica’s mouth I took her phone and started her timer. I then slid Jackie’s chair over so that I had the girls in line for a proper photo op. Erica was hogtied on the bed between Jackie and Abbie who were both chair tied to chairs at the foot of Abbie’s bed. I grabbed one of the extra rags that I had brought for gagging and wiped down Abbie’s face and gag since the drool was getting a little out of hand. The red ball gag was the smallest but the tightness that one could buckle it with made the wearer drool like crazy. She squirmed and fussed as I did so.

Abbie: Mmmmppphhhhhhh!!!!!! Hhhrrrrmmmppphhhhhhhmmmmmm!!!!!!

I stepped back and pulled out my small digital camera and snapped a couple photos of the three helpless girls. They looked incredibly hot. I then put the camera back in my pocket.

Me: Alright, ladies. The game will begin momentarily. I’ll explain the rules as I get you and the props ready.
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Yay! So glad to be reading this again. I can't wait to see what game Trent has instore for the ladies.
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Yay! My favourite story of the site is back! I wonder what game Trent has in his mind this time around. Good work [mention]Fandango[/mention]
My ongoing stories:

DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

Nice chapter!

I imagine Jackie and or Abby not getting 10 points!

And I love how the Gag was left on E after tge pic while he sets up :)

Great stuff x
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Multiple bondagettes all tied up and playing games. What a wonderful fantasy. I'm looking forward to reading about how Abby plays.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

This adventure will be a fantastic addition to this tale! Erica´s surprise is priceless - I wonder with what Games will Trent come up with!
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Fantastic start to the chapter! Trent is lucky to have a friend like Jackie who is so quick to help him get what he wants. Whatever game he has planned I'm sure is going to be fun, though maybe not for all the participants. I can imagine that Elisa will be pretty envious when she finds out about this, as I'm sure she will.

I'm also interested to see how Abbie manages in this situation - I'm not sure whether her apparent enthusiasm so far is because of a desire to win and be released, or because she's beginning to come around to the idea that being tied up doesn't have to suck.

My stories
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Sophomore Year - Chapter 16: "This is some first class B.S." (F/FF, M/FFF) [Part 2 of 4]

I unbuckled and removed the gag from Erica’s mouth after what was probably only two minutes and she immediately asked a question.

Erica: I get released from this hogtie, correct?

Me: Correct. We can do that now.

Erica: Thank you.

I found the knot at her elbows and began to untie it.

Me: OK. The game is simple. In my duffel I have ten random items. I also have ten numbered paper bags. I’m going to lay out all of the items on Jackie’s bed. I’m then going to lay out the paper bags around the room. Each item has a corresponding bag that it needs to go into. You’re goal is to get the correct item in the correct bag. For every one that you get correct, you’ll get a point.

I released Erica from her hogtie and she relaxed her legs back down onto the bed.

Me: Erica will be putting the items into the bags and Jackie and Abbie will by trying to direct her to the bags and letting her know what goes where.

Erica: But I’m the only one ungagged and not tied to a chair. So what is there for them to do?

I reached into my bag and pulled out a special item that I had, which would soon answer her item.

Me: Simple. They’re going to have one advantage that you are going to be deprived of, Ms. Callahan.

I took the black sleep mask that I had just pulled out of my bag and slid it over Erica’s eyes, plunging her world into darkness.

Erica: You absolute maniac. This is some first class B.S.

Me: You won’t know what the objects are or where the bags are. So I hope you’re good at understanding gag talk. Speaking of which. I need to get these girls a little more muffled. Ball gags can be talked around a little too easily sometimes.

Abbie: Mmmmppppphhhhh hhhhhhmmmppppphhhhh?!?!

Me: Relax. I’m not going to be that mean.

I approached Jackie first and unbuckled the blue ball gag that Erica had strapped into her mouth. The gag had filled her mouth thoroughly and made an audible pop as it came out. She took a deep breath and began to lick her lips as soon as it was out of her mouth.

Jackie: Thanks.

Me: How are you doing?

Jackie: Oh. I’m doing aces.

Me: Good. Care for some water?

Jackie: That would be wonderful.

I grabbed a water bottle from my bag as well as the duct tape and rag that I planned to gag her with and brought them over. I laid the tape and rag on her lap as I held the bottle up to her lips. She leaned her head forward ever so slightly and I gently tipped the bottle up and she began to drink from it. She didn’t take much, just enough to wet her whistle before shaking me off. I pulled the bottle away.

Jackie: Thanks. Can I ask a favor?

Me: Sure.

Jackie: You can gag me as tightly as you want but can you go a little easier on my roommate? Sam and Elisa have already gotten her good this week. Can we forgo tape wrapped around her head? Three times in one week is a little much, don’t you think?

Me: I’d agree. I’m not going to wrap it around either of your heads. I need to be able to change out gags throughout the game, so we’re just going to go simple. I just need you each muffled enough so that you don’t go telling all of your information to Erica. I’d prefer you guys NOT score 10 points. I have things to do today.

Jackie (laughing): OK. Fair enough. But I’m still going to try my damnedest to get you. Don’t offer up prizes unless you’re prepared to pay up. I’m competitive. I’m going full bore.

Me: I wouldn’t respect you if you didn’t. Now open up.

Jackie smiled and obediently opened her mouth as I crammed the rag inside. I poked the edges back into the sides of her mouth with my pinkie and managed to get the entirety of the cloth into her mouth. She obediently closed her lips around it and I ripped a sizeable strip of tape off the roll. I pressed it firmly over her lips and adamantly pressed it down with the inside of palms. Smoothing the tape down as I decisively pushed them outwards. I repeated this process with three more strips until I felt that she was very securely gagged. She gave me a playful little wink as I headed over to switch over Abbie’s gag. Abbie bent her head down to allow me to unbuckle the ball gag which she was clearly more than ready to have removed from her mouth. I could see that the leather strap was pressed deeply into her cheek and Erica had clearly done her no favors. I obliged and unthreaded the buckle and pulled it from her mouth, swinging it out as another little tendril of drool swung away and onto the floor.

Abbie: Blech! Oh. Water. Please.

Me: No problem.

I grabbed the water bottle and held it to her lips. She drank more heavily than Jackie had. Whereas Jackie’s gag had dried her out more, Abbie’s had put her salivatory glands into hyper mode. She was trying to wash it all out and bring her mouth back to some sense of normalcy. When she gave me the sign I took the bottle away.

Me: Sorry, you’re having a rough week.

Abbie: Hey, it’s getting better.

Me: You’re getting better. Another week or two and these chumps, myself included, will be wary of the consequences when messing with you.

Abbie smiled slightly. Jackie and myself had been giving her lessons twice a week for the last three weeks and she was RAPIDLY and NOTICEABLY improving.

Me: Open up.

Abbie obeyed and I stuffed a manageable rag into her small mouth. I didn’t really need to pack it. It slid comfortably in but kept her mouth pretty full. I ripped off several strips of tape though and smothered them over her mouth as I had done with Jackie. I did use a couple more strips on Abbie because I hadn’t stuffed her mouth quite as much and her tongue might have a little more room to work.

Me: And sorry, Abbie darling, but I’m going to need you over there.

I pointed to the other end of the room.

Abbie: Hmmmmmpppphhhhh?????

I tipped Abbie’s chair backwards so that she was leaning at a 45 degree angle and began to drag her chair to the other side of the room.

Abbie: Mmmmmpppppphhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Mmmmpppphhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Nnnnmmmmmppppphhhhhh!!!!!!!

Erica: What the hell is happening? Are you girls regretting this game idea yet?

Me: Relax. I’m just taking Abbie for a little trip.

I pulled Abbie’s chair across the room and set it down near the door to their bathroom so that she was as far away from Jackie’s chair as was reasonable but they were still facing each other.

Me: OK. We’re almost ready. I just need to get the objects and bags set up.

Erica: Well, hurry it up, will you? I feel like this set-up is going to take three frickin’ hours.

I went to my duffel and pulled out the ten numbered bags. I placed them in around the room at random. Five bags had the number facing Jackie. Five bags had the number facing Abbie. There was no rhyme or reason. The bags were muddled between highs and lows or odds and evens. I then grabbed the two printed sheets that I had brought. I took one of them and approached Jackie. I placed the sheet face up on the top of her left thigh.

Me: Can you read that?

She nodded in the affirmative.

Me: Good.

I ripped off two small pieces of duct tape and taped the paper to her leg. The paper informed her of the a couple things. It let her know that five of the ten items had been stolen from Elisa’s room. Erica might be able to recognize them. It let her know that these items needed to be placed in the odd numbered bags. And it let her know that the items needed to be placed in those bags in ASCENDING order of retail price…with the cheapest item going in #1 and the most expensive item going in #9. See…this game was going to be VERY difficult to score 10 points. However, no items on her list were within $2.00 of each other.

I took the other piece of paper and approached Abbie. She looked at me apprehensively even though she’d seen what I had just done with Jackie. She flinched a little bit as I pressed the other piece of paper down onto the thigh of her jeans and taped it down. Hers was similar to Jackie’s. It let her know that five of the ten items had been stolen from my roommate Dale. It let her know that these items needed to be placed in the even numbered bags. And it let her know that the items needed to be placed in those bags in DESCENDING order of retail price…with the cheapest item going in #10 and the most expensive item going in #2.

Now all I needed to do was take the ten items out of my bag and lay them on the other bed.

Me: OK. Erica. I’m going to show your partners the items so that they can familiarize themselves with them and then you’re going to start distributing them into bags with direction from them.

Erica: How the hell am I supposed to get the items into the bags?

Me: You’re going to grab them off the bed. Hop over to a bag. And try your best to drop them into said bag.

Erica: Great. I’ve got to hop around?!?!

Me: Yes. That is part of the game.

Erica: I knew this game was going to be a fucking perv show.

I knew exactly what she was referring to. Erica is the most well endowed member of the club, but I decided to deny it anyway.

Me: Whatever do you mean, Erica?

Erica: I mean I know EXACTLY why you want to see my hopping around.

Me: Oh do you? I promise not to stare.

Erica: Is that so?

Me: I mean…I’ll be staring a little bit.

Erica: Ugh.

Me: Sorry. OK. Jackie. Abbie. Here are the ten items.

I reached into my bag and pulled out the items one by one and put them on display for both girls to see. First, I pulled out an orange. Just a plain Valencia orange. I dropped it on Jackie’s bed. Second, I pulled out a novelty rubber duck with a sombrero and a moustache. It was also holding a maraca. Jackie squinted like she’d seen it before. She just probably couldn’t place it. Third, I pulled out a regulation softball. No reaction from either girl to that one. Fourth, I pulled out a heavy duty flashlight. I clicked it on and off and let them examine the beam so that they could clearly see what it was and how it worked. Fifth, I pulled out a DVD. It was the film Music and Lyrics starring Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore. I waved it up for both girls and went to throw it on the bed as well.

Abbie: Mmmmmmmpppphhhhhh!!!!! Mmmmmpppphhhh!!!!!!

Me: What is it? Do you need a closer look?

Abbie: Mmmmppphhhh hhhhhmmmmmppppphhhhh.

She nodded that she did. I brought the DVD over and showed it to her more carefully. She nodded succinctly that she’d seen it and I went over and deposited it on the bed. Next I pulled out a mold to make large ice cubes for whiskey glasses. I walked it around to both girls so that they could clearly see what it was. Once I had placed that on the bed I pulled out a stapler. It was a fairly non-descript black stapler. This was almost sure to be a crapshoot for them. I couldn’t promise that Elisa and Dale didn’t both have the same stapler. The eighth item that I pulled out was a set of handcuffs. I’d discreetly snuck them out of Elisa’s lacquered box during a capture of her more than a week prior. She hadn’t commented on them being missing yet. This one got Jackie excited.

Jackie: Mmmmmmmppppphhhhhhhhh. Mmmmmpppphhhhhhhhhh.

She nodded her head down towards her list. Clearly she knew that they were Elisa’s. Abbie nodded in confirmation. She didn’t know what was on Jackie’s list, but she knew that clearly Jackie thought the handcuffs belonged there. Next I pulled out a stick of Degree for Men deodorant. I held it up for the girls to see and walked it over to Abbie for a closer look before it joined the other items on the bed. The last item I pulled out of the bag was gel wrist rest that one would use on their desktop for a mouse or keyboard. I modeled it for both girls who nodded that they understood and then tossed it onto the bed.

Me: Alright, Erica. The items have been evaluated. Your time starts now. You have ONE HOUR. However many items you place in the correct bag will determine your score. Got it?

Erica: Sure. Fine. Got it. Ugh.

Jackie: Mmmmmpppppppphhhhh mmmmmppppphhhhhh mmmmmpppppphhhhh!

Jackie made three sharp grunts into her gag and shook her head to her right at the far side of the room. She was trying to let Abbie know that that was Bag #3. Abbie instinctively understood this method and replied back.

Abbie: Mmmmpppphhhh mmmmmpppphhhhh mmmmmpppphhhhhh mmmmmpppphhhhhh mmmppppphhhhh mmmmppphhhhhh mmmpppphhhhhhh!!!!

She shook her head to her left, Jackie’s right, and let her know that an adjacent bag to #3 was Bag #7.

Erica: Girls! Girls! I have no clue what you’re trying to tell me. I’m still trying to get my bearings. Erica had squirmed to the side of the bed and was delicately trying to figure out how to get her feet down while blindfolded.

Me: Erica, I’ll help you out. They’re communicating with each other right now. None of this is for you yet.

Erica: OK. Fine. Well, hum a song or some junk when you’re done. I’m going to try and grab an item.

Jackie and Abbie continued working out what bags were where while Erica managed to plant her feet down onto the solid floor. She pushed herself up onto her feet and hopped one timid hop and landed successfully. She then took another hop and finally one more before she arrived at Jackie’s bed. She turned around and tried to feel with her hands at the edge of the bed. She slid her bound hands along the edge and grasped her fingers out as best she could. There was only one item that was close enough to the edge of the bed for her to grasp without getting on the bed and eventually she got it. It was the softball.

Erica: OK. I’ve grabbed a ball. It’s hard. It’s bigger than a baseball. It has seams or seamlike bumps. I’m pretty sure that it’s a softball. Start humming Row Your Boat when you’re ready to direct me.

Jackie and Abbie looked at each other.

Jackie: Mmmpppphhhhhh mmmmm mmmmmmpppphhhhhh???

She wanted to know if the item was on Abbie’s list. Abbie shrugged but then meekly nodded that she thought it might be.

Jackie: Mmmmmpppphhhhhh???

Abbie was trying to determine how much she thought a softball was worth in relation to other items. She gazed around and motioned to the bag closest to her. I instinctively moved to see which bag she was referring to. Bag #8.

Jackie: Mmmmppppphhhh mmmmmpppphhhh mmmpppphhhhh mmmpppphhh mmmm mmmrrrrmppphhhh mmmmrrrmmmpppphhhh mmmmpppph mmmmm mmmmpppphhhhhh.

Jackie had begun grunting to the tune of Row, Row, Row Your Boat.

Erica: Alright. Coming towards you now.

Erica began to hop away from the beds and toward the minefield of bags which lay between the two girls. Her hops were slow, small and rhythmic. I know that I had told her that I wouldn’t stare. But it…was…difficult. She looked great hopping up and down. I tend to be more of a leg man but Erica’s bodily blessings and strong suits were…everything. I still thought that Elisa and Courtney were more attractive overall. But that’s because I like an athletic build. From a purely voluptuous standpoint…Erica seemed like she was crafted by horny scientists in a laboratory somewhere. Each bounce of her body and tiny little grunt when she exerted herself was incredibly sexy.

Erica: Alright. Am I coming towards Abbie or Jackie?

Abbie: Mmmmmpppphhhh mmmmpppphhhhhh!!

Erica: I’ll take that as Abbie.

Erica began hopping towards the en suite restroom. Near where I’d placed Abbie. After two hops Abbie tried to stop her.

Abbie: Mmmmppphhhh mmmmpppphhhhh!!

Erica: You want me to stop?

Abbie: Mmmmpppphhhh hhhhhmmmppppphhhhhh.

Erica: Is the bag at my feet?

Abbie: Nnnnnmmmmpppphhhhhh.

Erica: Do I need to go right or left?

Abbie: Mmmmppphhhh hhhhrrmmmmmppphhh mmmmmppphhhhmmmmmm.

Erica: Sorry. I didn’t get any of that. One grunt for right. Two grunts for left.

Abbie: Mmmmppppppphhhhhh.

Erica gave a hop to her right. She then proceeded to give one more and kicked over the bag that Abbie was directing her to.

Erica: Fuck. Was that it?

Abbie: Mmmmmpppphhh hhhhhhmmmpppphhhhh!!!

Erica gingerly crouched down as best she could in her bound state, giving me an excellent view of her butt. She palmed the softball in one hand and flailed around with her bound hands trying to get the bag. She wasn’t quite low enough. It was just out of her reach. Eventually she managed to get a little more bend and she felt it. She picked it up and deposited the softball into it.

Erica: This is going to be murder on my fucking legs. I’m going to be crawling by the end of this.

Me: That’s perfectly legal.

Erica: I’ll bet it is, you oily, little pervert. You’re going to pay for this.

Me: I can’t wait.

I grinned as I retorted, not that Erica could see my smile with the sleep mask over her eyes.

Erica: You say that now…
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Trent plays that really welll - and it is absolutely fun to read - alone imaging Erica hopping blindfolded :)
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

What a game and what a way to narrate it! I thoroughly enjoyed this update.
My ongoing stories:

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Loving the game so far. Doubtful that they'll get a 10 so Trent is probably safe from immediate revenge. I think this will also do wonders for the girls, especially Erica. She'll need to be a team player for this.
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

Great stuff. I play a similar cuff game where they have to find there cuff keys x

Think you picked good character for phys work :)

And nice to see Abby see it as fun x
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Great game, well played (so far), and well described. This is a really fun read.
Spy Task Force Completed
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Great update, you continue to come up with creative situations to put these characters in. I'm not sure they'll manage to beat Trent's game, but it will be interesting to see how they continue to work as a team, especially Erica. Can't wait to see the rest of it unfold!

My stories
Sniper108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sniper108 »

nicely done. want to see what happens
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic