Capture Club (F/M, FM/F, FM/F, M/F, F/M, M/F, MM/FF, F/F...etc.)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

That was a very good update. Too bad Erica doesn’t untie poor Trent :(
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
S-BabyO
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by S-BabyO »

OMG, another great chapter and a whole new element being brought in (not untying the other captors), amazing writing Fanddango. Can't wait to see how the talented and somewhat devious minds of Trent and all the other amazing characters you have developed will get their individual revenge and thwart future group escape attempts if they can't intervene eg drag them away again, I imagine it will be with more elaborate ropework they develop,
and poor Erica left to just imagine how her fellow guinea pig will be treated since she was exiled because she wanted to enjoy the show after her 'escape', which I'm sure Courtney will put on for the lovely Abbie & Jackie.

(I know the next chapter is probably written don't feel any need to change it you have an amazing flare - I'm hoping to see some potential audience participation and new potential ties on the way like how Abbie was left in a lotus tie that was a nice change of ropework from the ol' reliable hogtie but I like all your chapters so far and I hope it never ends and continues into a revenge cycle between the group)

I absolutely love f/m and you capture the 'domme' personality great in Courtney.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I do love Courtney. I could make argument that she should have freed Trent. However, she did show character by expelling Erica, who displayed lack of character.

A question, if I may. A captor cannot interfere with an active escape attempt. Say a captive is being 'tortured' by tickling. The captive strains to loosen the ropes and stretches to reach knots. Does the tickling not interfere with the escape? NOT nitpicking. Just trying to understand this great game.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago A question, if I may. A captor cannot interfere with an active escape attempt. Say a captive is being 'tortured' by tickling. The captive strains to loosen the ropes and stretches to reach knots. Does the tickling not interfere with the escape? NOT nitpicking. Just trying to understand this great game.
Questions are always welcome. Dale somewhat addresses this in chapter one. He says:
"There's a line between the obligatory understanding that your captive gets to attempt to escape unimpeded and that you do get to try to torture and humiliate them. You can tickle your captive for the full three hours if you want. Whether their lungs can handle that...I guess that depends on them. However, you can't physically hold them or prevent their escape beyond what your ropework or tapework is doing."
I'll admit that it's a bit of a gray area. They try to have a rule for everything but most disputes are handled in a friendly way amongst players. The rules are there to induce less adventurous people into feeling comfortable. The eventual goal is that as players become more comfortable with each other, the rules will be waived and more serious games can occur. Elisa is going to spend Chapters 14 and 18 trying to shed some rules.
S-BabyO
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by S-BabyO »

Just saw your recent question answer Fandango and already building up Elisa again by saying she is going to shed more rules in future chapters WOW (from memory she tied Abbie with the mean lotus tie with the dirty socks), can't wait to read them and I have a question of my own can the captors take away other senses from their capture? (EG- blindfold for sight but obviously not take away their escape potential)
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

S-BabyO wrote: 1 year ago Just saw your recent question answer Fandango and already building up Elisa again by saying she is going to shed more rules in future chapters WOW (from memory she tied Abbie with the mean lotus tie with the dirty socks), can't wait to read them and I have a question of my own can the captors take away other senses from their capture? (EG- blindfold for sight but obviously not take away their escape potential)
[mention] S-BabyO [/mention]

Sure. Blindfolds are absolutely allowed. You'll see them entering the game in upcoming chapters. Chapter 16 has Trent blindfolding Erica. Chapter 17 has Abbie blindfolding Trent. And Chapter 22 has Sam blindfolding Courtney. The reason I don't use them that often is because I'm personally not a huge fan of blindfolds since I like seeing a captive's eyes. But they have their place. And I'm always interested in hearing what readers want to see coming down the pipe. I'm still writing chapters and am always interested to hear requests and thoughts and to see if they might work for the story. I know where I'm going with the major arcs, but I'll solicit ideas and suggestions eventually.

There is also an upcoming chapter where a captive is given headphones blaring music to disorient them. Not quite sensory deprivation. More sensory overload. But along the same lines.

As far as the "rules" go. The "rules" were always meant to be dropped eventually. As players become more comfortable, they'll make agreements and make their own rules. I just felt that it was not within my experience for players to go from 0-100 to start. There needs to be some semblance of trust to keep the game in the spirit that I want it to be in. Abbie getting mad over the sock gag was not because I don't like sock gags. It was more to establish that a player had a limit and see how other players respected it. Sock gags are definitely a thing that will be prevalent in this story. You'll see sock gags in Chapter 13 and Chapter 15. Some rules will stay for good. Others will fall by the wayside. This story will eventually get steamy enough to earn it's place in the "Fictional Stories for ADULTS" section. I'm just going to get there very slowly.
S-BabyO
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by S-BabyO »

Fandango wrote: 1 year ago
S-BabyO wrote: 1 year ago Just saw your recent question answer Fandango and already building up Elisa again by saying she is going to shed more rules in future chapters WOW (from memory she tied Abbie with the mean lotus tie with the dirty socks), can't wait to read them and I have a question of my own can the captors take away other senses from their capture? (EG- blindfold for sight but obviously not take away their escape potential)
@ S-BabyO

Sure. Blindfolds are absolutely allowed. You'll see them entering the game in upcoming chapters. Chapter 16 has Trent blindfolding Erica. Chapter 17 has Abbie blindfolding Trent. And Chapter 22 has Sam blindfolding Courtney. The reason I don't use them that often is because I'm personally not a huge fan of blindfolds since I like seeing a captive's eyes. But they have their place. And I'm always interested in hearing what readers want to see coming down the pipe. I'm still writing chapters and am always interested to hear requests and thoughts and to see if they might work for the story. I know where I'm going with the major arcs, but I'll solicit ideas and suggestions eventually.

There is also an upcoming chapter where a captive is given headphones blaring music to disorient them. Not quite sensory deprivation. More sensory overload. But along the same lines.

As far as the "rules" go. The "rules" were always meant to be dropped eventually. As players become more comfortable, they'll make agreements and make their own rules. I just felt that it was not within my experience for players to go from 0-100 to start. There needs to be some semblance of trust to keep the game in the spirit that I want it to be in. Abbie getting mad over the sock gag was not because I don't like sock gags. It was more to establish that a player had a limit and see how other players respected it. Sock gags are definitely a thing that will be prevalent in this story. You'll see sock gags in Chapter 13 and Chapter 15. Some rules will stay for good. Others will fall by the wayside. This story will eventually get steamy enough to earn it's place in the "Fictional Stories for ADULTS" section. I'm just going to get there very slowly.
That's fair enough I don't want to change your story as it is already very good and you are an amazing writer, I can't wait (but will with abated breath) to read all the upcoming chapters, and see this story earn the more adult side you alluded too.
I understand the rules a bit more basically just a safety net for new players to start on :) can't wait to see Courtney develop her wings throughout the many chapters you have visioned and hope it even goes past ur current chapter vision board.

You may have inspired me to try and start my own story but still just working on the idea if I do start.

and thank you for answering Fandango, I'm new to this forum but so far its a very good experience after finding your story.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Courtney proving again why she's a great addition with the way she handled that situation. I think Trent should have seen that coming a mile off though - if he really wanted to cooperate he and Erica should have taken turns with each other's knots, but I think his overconfidence got to him here. He's long overdue some torture time though so I'm not complaining!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Quite the exciting chapter :) So Trent got no reward for his efforts!
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Sophomore Year - Chapter 12: "News of My Shame Travels Fast " (F/M, F/MF, F/M) [Part 4 of 5]

Courtney grabbed my legs and pulled my feet into her. She then used my strategy of anchoring my legs still by locking her calf behind my knees to free up both of her hands for a full assault. She aggressively dug into my exposed soles and I began to buck and jerk as I grunted furiously into my mouth filling gag. I tried to make sure that my protests and outbursts were somewhat muted so that she couldn’t get a real read on what was working and what wasn’t. But she appeared to have a sixth sense for the matter. Erica hadn’t been great at tickling, but this girl was a bit of an artist. I don’t consider myself overky ticklish but Courtney was making me reconsider that. I found myself laughing as ferociously as the gag would allow and my eyes began to water. My breathing began to become a little labored, but it never reached a serious enough point where she felt she had to stop. I took a full five to seven minutes straight of tickling. I panted for air greedily when she finally let up. She then went to go sit with the other girls for a few minutes. They discussed a few things not related to my predicament while I lay there deciding that the time for escape had elapsed and I was probably best to just conserve energy. I needed for survive the next 100+ minutes of this ordeal. That was the portion of this program that we'd arrived at.

Courtney: Are you ready for Round 2, guinea pig?

I shook my head and decided I might try to endear myself by grunting twice.

Me: Mmmpphh Mmmpphh.

Courtney: OK. I appreciate the effective communication. Take three or four more minutes to rebuild your stamina. You’re going to need it.

I had just about fully caught my breath when Courtney rose from her chair to approach me. She knelt down next to me, took my chin, and pointed my face up to hers so that I couldn’t avoid eye contact.

Courtney: I have no doubt that you already know what Round 2 means. I’ll bet you didn’t think that I could elicit that reaction out of you from a simple foot tickling. Well, word on the street is that your ribs are actually the key. I’m not sure if Abbie and Jackie have ever heard a boy squeal before. I mean like a really high pitched, embarrassing squeal. I honestly think that they’re about to. Does that sound like a good time, ladies?

Jackie: Absolutely. Let him have it!

Abbie: Hell yes! Am I paying admission for this? Do I owe you money that I don’t know about?

Both of my friends seemed VERY excited to see me get what Courtney had in store for me.

Courtney: No. This is all free, babes.

Courtney walked to my side and straddled me. She bent herself down so that she was squatting over me. Her weight wasn’t on top of me but it pushed the hogtie rope and pulled my feet into her back. She was in a very effective tickling position but one that I had intentionally not used on her because it looked and felt a little indecent. She apparently did not have any of those reservations as the captor.

Courtney: Alright, my little guinea pig. Let me give you a countdown. One…

She never hit two. The whole point was to get me to let down my guard and untense for a second before I braced for the impact of her fingers and she let me have it. She was in a more firm, stable position on me than I had been on her during our previous encounter. But I’m still surprised that she didn’t stumble with how hard I bucked. She was riding a bronco but her fingers never wavered as they aggressively dug into my sides. I’d certainly been tickled before, but I don’t know if I’d really understood what “tickle torture” was until now. This was properly painful. I thrashed and tried to roll to my side and jam up one of her hands as her fingers gave me no respite. But she just braced me with her legs and kept digging in. I howled into the gag. But eventually I started gasping and panting and she knew that it was time to let up. She got off me and walked over to Jackie and Abbie again.

Courtney: Yep. The ribs with this one. That is the key. Take notes, ladies. Now guinea pig, I’m going to give you a solid ten minutes to rest up for Round 3. You might in your mind have an idea of what Round 3 entails because I was discussing “mirroring” earlier. You don’t. This is where I pull a little improvisation. I’ve workshopped a special little toy that I have in my bag over there for a naughty boy such as yourself. And I’d like you to spend the next ten minutes imaging what that might be. Then, once I’m sure that you’re nice and tenderized for some ultimatums…we can discuss how your last hour of captivity is going to go.

I was fearful but aroused by this time. The mystery of her special toy was weighing on my mind. But there were still “rules” that needed to be followed, so I knew that it couldn’t be anything that would be too devastating. But the sheer enigma of it was almost like its own version of a psychological torture that took up the next ten minutes while she chatted with her friends and I made futile attempts to pick at the knots and see if my most recent thrashing had loosened anything up. It had not. Eventually the ten minutes elapsed. I was mostly but not entirely recovered, and Courtney got up and walked over to her bag.

Courtney: Now guinea pig, I’ve got a tickle torture conundrum that I’ve been trying to solve for quite some time. And I think I’ve found the solution. I want to see if you can guess what I have for you here. Do you remember when you had me tied up in my volleyball uniform on Saturday?

Me: Mmmmmhhhmmmppphhh Mmmpphhhmmppphh.

Jackie: Wait! Hold up. He asked you to change into your volleyball uniform before he tied you up?!?

Jackie seemed kind of perturbed by this. I was in no position to tell her that that was NOT what happened.

Courtney: No. I just wore it.

Jackie: Why were you wearing it when he came to capture you? You quit the team almost three weeks ago.

Courtney: No. I wore it and then went to his room for the capture.

Jackie: Oh. That’s kinda kinky. Can I ask why?

Courtney: A variety of reasons. You know I like to tease. I thought it projected confidence. This game is also going to be about give and take. I thought I’d offer a little give. Now he’s about to find out about the take part of that equation.

Jackie: Alright. No further questions. Proceed.

Courtney: Anyway, guinea pig…if you think back to my volleyball uniform. Is there anything that you can remember that I WASN'T wearing?

I thought about it for a moment. I’d been to plenty of the varsity volleyball games and seen them play. I’d not been to a club volleyball game and I did feel guilty about that. But I’d only just gotten to know Jackie somewhat recently and they were at really inconvenient times. I decided I needed to start going. I thought over what the standard volleyball kit entailed versus what Courtney had been wearing. She had the jersey, the spandex shorts, the high socks, sneakers, a ponytail…and then it hit me. Bingo.

Me: Hmmmpphh mmppphhh mmmrrrmmppphhmmmpphh.

I unfurled my fingers as best I could and leaned back as far as my hogtie would allow and tapped my fingertips to the back of my kneecaps. Courtney clearly saw this and smiled approvingly.

Courtney: Check out the big brains on Trent! Very good, guinea pig. I WASN’T wearing knee pads. That would have been impractical for your purposes so I left them off. Well…that’s not exactly true. They probably would have helped me out but I didn’t want you to see them because I was already in the process of augmenting mine into torture devices. Would you like to see them?

She pulled two knee pads out of the backback. They were bright blue with a padded front and an wide elastic strap that went around the knee but these knee pads had rubber or foam bumps attached to the pads. Courtney took them over to the chair with her and sat down. She lifted her right leg and slid the first one on up to her knee. She then proceeded to do the same with her left leg. Finally she rotated the bumpy pads so that the pad was not covering her kneecap but rather was facing inwards so that if she closed her legs together the two pads touched. She then slid them back down her legs a little bit so that the pad extended from the bottom of her knee to her midcalf. When she was done she stood up and walked back over to me, her helpless victim. I wasn’t sure exactly how this was going to work, but I already didn’t like it.

Courtney: Since the dawn of time, womankind has been plagued by a confounding problem. When they have a man helplessly bound and gagged and at their mercy how do they effectively tickle him on all fronts with only one set of hands? Until now that involved enlisting help from friends. But that can be complicated. Schedules have to be arranged and plans worked out. And it doesn’t allow for the necessary spontaneity of having a man tied up to yourself...on your own time...at your own leisure...when you’re alone. Also, not every woman is blessed with such great friends as I am. Not every woman can count herself lucky enough to have two ride or die home girls who will humor her for almost two hours while she tortures a bound, hapless sap into insanity.

I rolled my eyes as Courtney had clearly started monologuing. Luckily she was looking at Jackie and Abbie and I don't think she saw it. Or else I'd have been in even more trouble.

Courtney: I appreciate you, my sisters. So I’m here to introduce you to a new product. The name is pending. The patent it pending. But it has exited the research and development stage and has entered the testing phase. And we’re going to have our first product demonstration right now. Behold, the solution to working a man’s ribs and feet at the same time without aid from partners or accomplices.

She then straddled me again but this time in reverse. She was kneeling on either side of me with her legs pressed firmly to my side so that I could feel the ridges in the kneepads digging into my sides at the ribs. Her feet were now positioned at either side of my head so that if I turned my face I was looking directly into one of the heels of her black trainers. She then leaned back so her cute butt was rubbing up against the back of my head and she got to work. She began to grind her legs into the side of my torso and the ridges on the knee pads worked by ribs to an unbelievably intense degree. This pain was at the forefront of my mind to the point where I was able to pay less mind to the fact that she was wreaking absolute havoc on the soles of my feet. I went wild bursting into sputtering and sharp muffled protests.

Me: Hmmmppphhhmmpphhmmmpphpmphpppphhh!!!! Mmmmmmrrrrrmpppphhhhmppphhmmppphm!!!!! Mmmmmmmppppppppppp!!!!!!!

Her clear intention was to overwhelm my senses and it was working to a certain extent. But my brain had only so much focus and it was definitely pulled more towards the pain sensors in my ribs than the nerves in my feet. The kneepads and the rhythm with which she was grinding on me was intense. Through wild thrashing and shaking of my head I did catch the sight of Jackie and Abbie looking at this scene intently. Jackie with wild fascination and Abbie with something that appeared to be a mix of total bewilderment with a heavy dose of abject horror. But Abbie appeared to also a reverence and admiration for Courtney. Though I could feel every move she was making, I could not see what Courtney was doing or how this looked from their perspective. But it HAD to look like two people were copulating in the most awkward way possible. She was writhing on top of me in some sort of inverted reverse cowgirl. It was humiliating and titillating at the same time. My body and mind were entirely confused about how I was feeling and I’d like to have been able to process it better. But the sharp pain in my ribs and the absolute havoc that she was wreaking upon my entire nerve center at once stopped me from really being able to sort out my feelings. Eventually after what seemed like half an hour, but was probably less than ten minutes, she took a break. I THINK she went over and talked with Jackie for a bit about God knows what. I don’t really know what was happening because I simply closed my eyes, panted heavily into my gag, and tried to find inner peace. I’m not sure how long I was allowed to recuperate for, but it didn’t feel like a very long time before Courtney got back up and approached me. She sat down on the floor next to me and began to gently run her fingers through my hair as she placed my chin onto her thigh angling my head up to look at her.

Courtney: Now guinea pig, you’ve been tied up here for JUST over two hours and I don’t know that there is any reason that you really need to stay tied up for another whole hour. I think you’ve learned at least some of the lessons that I need you to learn. So I’m going to offer you a deal. Elisa says that her goal with you in this game is to break you down so that you beg her for your release. I’d be interested in beating her to that goal so if you’re prepared to beg and grovel a little bit for me I could see myself releasing you in a couple minutes if I think that you’re sincere.

This was not something that I was interested in so I shook my head defiantly.

Courtney: I figured that was probably the case. Admitting weakness undermines how you view yourself. I didn’t think you’d take that offer so I prepared a second one. I’ll let you go in a moment, but I want you to PROMISE me in a binding promise with two witnesses present that you will not capture me for the next FIVE weeks. Do we have a deal?

I thought it over and decided that for one hour of freedom I wasn’t going to put off the phenomenal gratification that I felt with her as my captive the previous Saturday. The torture today had been intense but if she honestly had to let me go in an hour I thought that I could wait it out. I was already fantasizing about my revenge though and had little interest in putting it on hold for over a full month. I shook my head No.

Me: Nnnmmmpppphhh.

Courtney: Disappointing. You drive a hard bargain. I think I’ve got you in a pretty tight corner as far as leverage is concerned, but if you don’t feel that that’s worth it I want to show you that I’m willing to negotiate. Four weeks? Do we have a deal?

I thought about it for about five seconds but still shook my head No.

Courtney: Interesting. I shouldn’t have to go any lower than that. So I think I need to show you what happens if you spurn my IMMENSE generosity. My negotiation tactics are going to lean less on the merciful side and more towards ruthless.

She roughly shoved me over on my side. And I gave a sharp grunt.

Courtney: Ladies, could I employ your assistance? I’m trying to work a deal out of this stubborn, obstinate mule and I’d be willing to accept your aid if you could see yourselves providing it.

Both Jackie and Abbie stood up from their seats and came over to kneel down next to me and Courtney.

Courtney: Abbie, dear. Can I put you on feet duty? We’re going to triple team this disobedient little captive until he recognizes the olive branch that I’m trying to hand him. Jackie, are you cool with the armpits? Your girl Courty is going to stick with the ribs because I honestly think those are the sweet spot for this one and I’m all warmed up.

Jackie: That works for me.

Abbie: I’ve got you.

Courtney: Aww. Thanks, ladies. Teamwork makes the dream work. On your marks…

Courtney then started jamming her fingers across my ribs as she had somehow caught me off guard with a second fake countdown. Fool me twice, shame on me. Luckily she had also caught Abbie and Jackie off guard and I’d tightly pressed my arms into my armpits and flexed my feet up as best I could before they were able to get started. But in the end I was no match for them. I bucked and tensed and flexed but whenever Courtney needed an area to be more susceptible to their abuse she’d give that area a sharp smack and I’d be expected to relax it and allow for some probing fingers to wreak havoc. This went on maddeningly as I sputtered and groaned into the gag for several minutes before they finally let up. I had reached new levels of exhausted that I couldn’t remember from any previous workout I’d had in the last five years.

Courtney: Ladies, I appreciate the assist. Let’s see if that worked. Trent, my man, are you ready to accept my offer? Four weeks. No capturing me.
I couldn’t find it in myself to say Yes. I shook my head No and softly moaned my dissent.

Courtney: I cannot fucking believe this. I’m losing in negotiations to a bound and gagged fool who looks like he is on death’s doorstep. But I understand that he’s really only getting out 50ish minutes early now so I’m going to adjust the offer one more time. THREE weeks. No captures. That’s the FINAL offer. If you spurn it…there will be no follow up. I’m not dropping to two weeks. I’m not offering three again. Take it or leave it. And if you leave it, may God have mercy on your soul over the next (checks timer)… 47 minutes.

I thought about it long and hard. The main concern for me at this point was not the torture. That was a concern. My body was aching in a way that I’d not really known at any point my recent past. The next 47 minutes would be bad. My main concern was that she appeared to desperately want to avoid revenge from me in the immediate future. I had REALLY enjoyed Saturday. Like...it had been the best time that I’d had in a long while. I was beginning to think that she had thoroughly NOT enjoyed it. And didn’t want it to become a regular thing. And that hurt a little bit because I didn’t want her to be miserable the whole time that I was playing with her. Well...I kind of did want her to be miserable. But not miserable in a resentful way…I wanted her to be a somewhat healthy mix of uncomfortable and distressed, while also having some semblance of fun. However, it appeared as though she had NOT enjoyed our weekend at all and wanted a respite. So I decided to demure and give it to her. I nodded my head.

Me: Mmmppphhh hhmmmphhhmmpprrrmpphh mmmpppphhhrrmmpphhhmmmmmmm.

Courtney: That’s a smart little boy. Now I’m going to take that nasty old gag off and we can make this official with my two notary publics here. There will be no reneging on this deal or trying to convince the council that it never happened. Understood?

Me: Mmmmmmppppphhhh hhhhhhmmmmppppphhhhh.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Did you mention that Court is planning on becoming a lawyer? I am left wondering what Courtney really thought of her time as Trent's captive. I would guess the Elisa is at the top of Trent's list of women to capture. He certainly owes her substantially. Very well done, [mention]Fandango[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

[mention]Fandango[/mention] This was a really great part - I loved Courtney's creative torture, and the little touches like how she positioned herself on top of Trent or how she lifted his face with her thigh were great, I think she has a cool attitude and I'm eager to see more of it.

As for the deal, I actually think that Trent is misreading the situation. Courtney probably just wants the freedom to capture him again without fear of retaliation; I think he's just enamoured with her and wants to please her. I could be wrong though!

My stories
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

[mention]Fandango[/mention] Another great chapter. Such great detail and dialogues. It is gonna be a site classic :D
My ongoing stories:

Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Sophomore Year - Chapter 12: "News of My Shame Travels Fast " (F/M, F/MF, F/M) [Part 5 of 5]

Courtney reached for the tape on my mouth and unceremoniously ripped the tape off my lips. She didn’t do it one fell swoop, but rather in three of four sharp tugs that didn’t pay much mind for the skin underneath. She reached behind my head and untied her knot before extracting the cleave gag from my mouth. I pushed Abbie’s ankle sock onto the floor and then flexed my tongue around and slowly dislodged the soaking wet rag from my mouth until it landed on the floor in front of my face.

Courtney: OK. Now can you please tell these fine ladies that you are publicly agreeing not to capture me for the next THREE FULLLL weeks in exchange for my releasing you thirty-five minutes early.

I was prepared to do just that. But to regain some semblance of honor and dignity...I decided to tell her WHY I was acquiescing her demand. It wasn't because I didn't think I could last another 35 minutes. I decided to make some assumptions public and see how she responded.

Me: Listen, Courtney. I didn’t realize that you HATED our time together on Saturday so much that you’d ask for a whole month off. I feel really bad. I’ll give you the three weeks off that you were asking for and you don’t even need to untie me. I thought I was giving you treatment that you could handle and if it got out of hand I want to apologize and say that I’ll lay off, reconsider things, and let you take out your frustrations on me for the next 45 minutes.

I said this as earnestly as possible for Abbie and Jackie’s benefit. But I had come to realize that Courtney probably didn’t think that I’d pushed things too far on Saturday. She probably was more open than she was letting on for future captures, and that she had some other ulterior motive for these negotiations. Even if I was wrong on those accounts…I knew that her pride would never allow her to admit that I had pushed her in ways that she couldn’t handle. She gave me a wry smile. I think she saw the disingenuousness of my sincere sounding ploy and my attempt to turn myself into a benevolent team player for Jackie and Abbie and she decided to put a stop to it right there.

Courtney: No! You cut that insolent bullshit out. You know very fucking well that I was able to handle Saturday just fine and that’s not what this is about. I don’t need your stupid, sanctimonious, simpering pity! I’m the toughest bitch in this game and I’m not afraid of you, guinea pig. I’m trying to secure your compliance over the next couple weeks because your girl has big plans to shake up this whole game. And I don’t need to be looking over my shoulder for captures while I try and work some schemes. I’ve already got Elisa, Erica, Sam, and Dale on my ass…I could do with one less distraction. In three weeks, when I’ve taken the throne, you’re welcome to come for the queen. And we’ll see if you have any new tricks. Now tell these ladies that you’re giving me three weeks off and I’ll untie you in ten minutes.

Me: Ten minutes. What happened to “immediately”?

Courtney: That was the deal for FOUR weeks. I’ve got a little more rage I want to work out. So I’m going to speed run a little torture on you. Three minutes if you behave yourself.

Me (sarcastically): Alright. Deal, your future highness.

Courtney: Here’s how this works. I’m going to shove this little rag of mine back in your disrespectful little mouth. It’s going to be my little pet’s chew toy.

She picked up the rag in front of my face. She took a handful of my hair in her fist and yanked my head up to attention and stuffed the rag past my teeth and into my mouth. She did this quite aggressively, but I was prepared for it as I knew what she was doing as soon as she grabbed my hair. It was similar to what she had done downstairs when she was assessing what abuses I would permit from her. Nevertheless I could see Abbie recoil harshly at her rough treatment. Jackie didn't seem to register any response.

Me: Hmmmpphhhh!

Courtney: That’s right. Chew on your little chew toy. I’m not going to bother securing it in there because you’re not going to DARE to spit it out. I hope I’m clear on that matter. We’re going to have a quick little tickle session and you’re going to keep it in their at all costs. If you spit it out…Abbie is going to shove it right back in. And I’m going to add three more minutes to the session. If you spit it out and say one solitary word to me I’m going to cancel your release, still take my three week vacation, and lay you to waste. Got it?

I nodded solemnly and gripped the rag in my mouth closing my lips around it. Courtney then dug into my bare soles on an intensive furious rampage. I was sputtering and guffawing but was determined not to let the rag fall out and managed to make it through the whole three minutes with it still in my mouth. At the end of the time she relented and I groaned a sigh of relief and slumped down in exhaustion. Courtney reached around and yanked the rag out of my mouth.

Courtney: Alright. You’re done, guinea pig. Let’s get you out of this. Peanut gallery, what did you gals think?

Courtney in an honorable fashion started with untying my wrists first so that I could start helping out sooner and free myself quicker. I’d heard that Elisa would always leave the wrists for last so that the captive was still “hers” for as long as possible.

Jackie: That was SO. FUCKING. HOT. How are you so good at this?!?! I knew you’d played games before with your sisters and a couple boyfriends but this was NEXT. FUCKING. LEVEL.

Courtney: Thanks, Babes. That means a lot. Practice makes perfect. The tying took a LONG time to perfect. This was my first time ever putting on a show like this though. I’m glad you liked it.

Jackie: I didn’t like it. I LOVED it. You were so fucking intense and bad ass. Are all of those lines trade marked or can I drop a couple of them on Dale sometime?

Courtney: What’s mine is yours, Chica. Go right ahead.

Abbie: That was AMAZING. I am in awe of you. I want to subscribe to your Masterclass. I want to listen to your TED Talk. I want to learn your mastery. You are the fucking coolest girl I’ve met in a long time. But I am now firmly set in my conviction that I never want to be on the other side of the ropes from you. I never want you to tie ME up.

Courtney gave Abbie a sad little frown.

Courtney: Ohhh. That’s sad.

Abbie: It’s not sad. It’s a ringing endorsement of your skills. They’re beyond what I can handle.

Courtney: That wasn’t the take away I wanted though. Rules are rules. It’s your choice if you want to engage with me since you didn’t vote me in…but I’m sad that you don’t want to have a little fun with me. Can I ask why?

Abbie: This was an amazing display to watch. It looked like you were having the time of your life. But Trent looked miserable. I like Trent. I think he’s actually a really fun and considerate guy. But I found myself confusingly delighted by his desperation and humiliation. And then I started feeling bad for feeling like that. It wasn’t right. It befuddled me. I LOVED what you were doing to him, but I felt bad for him. He’s my friend and it looked pretty violent. You slapped him and kicked him and shoved him around. And when you yanked his hair back at the end I thought I should probably stop you but I was just so mesmerized.

Courtney: Awww, Abbie. What makes you think that I would EVER do any of that to you? I absolutely would not. Did you see the way I treated Erica? I was WAY more gentle. I’m not going to slap you. I’m not going to pull your hair. I would NEVER do that to you, sweetheart. Though I’m glad that you got to experience a little guilty schadenfreude. That’s the best as far as I’m concerned.

Abbie: Why would I get a pass though? Because I’m a girl? Why is it different for Trent? You certainly gave him a rough go of it.

Courtney: No. Because I knew he could handle it and it was OK with him.

Abbie: But he was gagged, how could he consent to it?

Courtney: I asked him about it before I perp walked him up here. He said it was fine if I did most of that stuff.

Abbie: Really?

Me: Yeah. She gave me a slap demonstration and a hair pulling trial down in my room before we walked up. It was fine.

Abbie: It didn’t hurt?

Me: Marginally. Maybe a 2 or 3 on a ten point scale. I wouldn’t recommend that you consent to it. But I’m almost POSITIVE that I did things to Courtney on Saturday that she didn’t enjoy and this is part of the give and take that she was talking about.

Abbie: I wish I’d known that before. I wouldn’t have felt so guilty for LIKING it.

Courtney: I’m always going to curate my capture to my victim. Trent goes hard on me, but appears willing to respect my limits. So I am going to hit back hard, but I’m going to work with him to learn how hard that is. With you I would be a lot more gentle. Unless you’re actively telling me that you want a more intense experience. With Dale I’m going to focus more on humiliation than on physical distress. I think that will get his goat more. With Jackie I’m going to give her the strictest hogtie she’s ever had in her entire life and then I’m going to give her a foot rub while I eat popcorn and we watch Hot Fuzz.

Jackie: I can’t fucking WAIT!

Courtney: I’ve got some other irons in the fire. And I know you’ve got a busy practice schedule. But clear your Friday early afternoon. If you want me to be a little more combative and sassy on Friday then you can stop by before then with the sticky stuff and get me riled up for movie night. Danielle has practice all week. So while we can’t USE my place in case she gets cut loose early…it’s clear from 4:45 to 8:15 for a capture without drawing suspicion. I can say that freely around Trent now knowing that he can’t use that information.

Me: Drats.

Courtney: But now for the most important review…how was it, guinea pig? Give me the debrief.

I was a little reticent to give my review. Because I had ENJOYED it. I wasn't expecting to enjoy it. I didn't enjoy when Elisa tied me up. I didn't enjoy when Abbie tied me up. I didn't enjoy when Erica tied me up. But this had been, dare I say, fun. And mildly arousing. There were things that weren't enjoyable. But I'd loved the attention. I'd loved her brash sexy, confidence. I decided to stop short of telling her that I was turned on by it. But I'd let her know that the experience had been somewhat enjoyable. I hoped that that admission would be taken the right way.

Me: Honestly. Really fun. I didn’t want to sell you short, but you exceeded my expectations. Your knots and positioning are top notch. Your personal touches, your attention to your captive, your trash talk, your whole villain persona and menacing….I loved it. It was the MOST fun I’ve ever had being tied up by a sizable margin.

Abbie: I didn’t know you enjoyed being tied up so much, Trent.

Me: I’ll be honest with you, Abbie. I oftentimes don’t. I usually don’t. Elisa and Erica ties are not nearly as fun because as you know...the personal attention and camaraderie is not always there. This was a different beast. I 1000% understand if you want to wait a little bit or want to dip your toes in the water before wading in. But you’d be a fool not to engage Courtney eventually. I can assure you that she’d work out a regiment to your liking.

Courtney: Thanks, Trent. That means a lot. Your endorsement really does mean the most. Is there anything that you were not OK with?

Me: There isn’t anything that I was totally not OK with. I do have a suggestion and a question.

Courtney: Shoot.

Me: First, I’d send the kneepads back in for more research and development phase. I’m fine. And I know that you’re not using them on Abbie or anybody as slight of frame as her. But those things are more intense than you realize. The ribbing is not particularly forgiving and I would expect some bruising to develop in the next couple hours. I’d find bumps with a little more give and I wouldn’t use them on anybody else yet.

Courtney: Yikes. I appreciate the feedback and I’m genuinely sorry.

Me: And the question. Is guinea pig now a full time nickname? Am I stuck with that?

Courtney started chuckling.

Courtney: It’s experimental. It worked for today. I’m going to workshop some others. It will probably resurface for nostalgia purposes, but it really won’t work once experimentation ends. I'll probably find a new one once I’m more comfortable in our back and forth. Or our “back and mmmppphhh” in this case. You’ll probably get to lose that moniker. But I was so focused on other things this time that I didn’t want to have to come up with a different insulting nickname every time I addressed you. My roommate is on the improv comedy team, not me.

Me: What a relief.

Abbie: OK. I’ll eventually come around to a lighter, more friendly version of whatever this was but I want to be ready. Give me a few weeks to improve my skills. I promise I’m watching Youtube videos. But my tying skills are not in a place where I’m comfortable with them for captures. Trent is out in under 30 minutes. Jackie is out in less than an hour and I feel like she’s humoring me half the time.

Jackie: I’m not humoring you…that much. You’re still WAY better than me.

Abbie: But I’m not good enough for Courtney to be my captive. I want to do it right and I need to get better.

Courtney: Do you want us to teach you? Erica doesn’t seem like a team player and I know Elisa is incentivized to not have you improve. However, I’d be willing to help. And I’m sure that Trent would be a dear and help you learn the ropes also. If he doesn’t agree, maybe I’ll make that the next bargain that I strongarm him into when he’s bound and gagged a week from now, with his dreams of revenge still two weeks off.

Me: No need for strongarming, I’ll do it. I’ve given her pointers in the past. I would love to see Abbie get more formidable and I think that she is improving.

Abbie: And I appreciate the pointers and the lessons that you have given me. But I can’t really see what you’re doing when you’re tying my hands behind my back. And it doesn’t translate when they’re in front of me. And when I’m tying your hands behind your back it would be nice if you could see the errors and show me how to fix them.

Jackie (dripping with sarcasm): Hmmmm. What an absolutely unfixable problem this sounds like! How would one get around this absolute conundrum? If only there was somebody who actually really enjoyed being tied up and would allow herself to be used as a practice dummy for your instruction. But where would you find such a person? And I suppose it’d be really hard to coordinate all the moving pieces with your own schedule and the instructor’s schedule and the dummy’s schedule…so it would probably be ideal if she slept about eight feet from you every night and you had total availability to her room and schedule. If only such a person existed and was not only willing to help but actively eager to do so.

Abbie: You’d be fine with that? You’d agree to help be a practice partner while Courtney and Trent teach me?

Jackie: Of course! I want you to get better too. There’s things that I want to try that I don’t trust the other girls with…that I don’t want Trent to see…and that I want to workshop before I have Dale try them. If you were a rope maestro that would help me out also. This is a win/win.

Abbie: Thanks so much, roomie. We’ll keep it friendly and casual. No gags.

Jackie: Abbie, you could use some gagging practice also…but I agree. That can be lesson six or seven. It’ll be nice to have people up to the room and have some friendly conversations. I’ll let Dale come to. He’s WAY better than I thought he was when he was taking it easy on me. But he could still use some pointers from a couple masters. And it’ll leave Erica and Elisa wandering the halls aimlessly with no victims on the lower floors and us all safely barricaded in here. They’ll have to walk across campus to go capture Sam.

Jackie had slipped and said Player #3's name again. I decided to rub it in that she was a blabber mouth.

Me: Who’s Sam? I feel like I knew that name at some point. But the trauma of the last couple hours had made me forget it!

Jackie: God Damn It!

She then started snorting from laughter at the well timed callback. I beamed with pride.

Jackie: I’m sorry, Sam. Mea culpa.

Courtney and I had finished untying me by this point and she was graciously rubbing the kinks out of my shoulder. The girl was pretty good with her hands. Jackie had started packing up the supplies up into a backpack which she handed to Courtney while I rehydrated from one of my water bottles. It had been a pretty good afternoon all things considered. I’d discovered that under certain conditions I absolutely enjoyed being the captive in the exchange. I’d signed myself up for a lot more tie up time with Jackie and Abbie in the foreseeable future. I’d made a new vendetta against Erica, who was going to regret her short-sighted betrayal. Basically the only two drawbacks were the light bruises that were probably going to be on my ribs by tonight and the fact that I couldn’t tie up Courtney for another three whole weeks. I was already aching for another session with her. But I guess absence makes the heart grow fonder. And I was beginning to plan that revenge already by the time I walked out of The Penthouse.
DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

Great chapter. Its hard to switch personality up and down. Sometimes it's not easy to play the bitch :)

But for me it is,easier to be sadistic to those you like most...
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Excellent. Well done shifting of viewpoints and reconciliation in the end. For a while I was afraid that Courtney was not one of the good folks. But she ends up with high marks. All of the players left in this last part end up with high marks.
Spy Task Force Completed
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Great update. I am going to miss Courtney getting bound by Trent for 3 week ?! Or would we see her captured by other characters?
My ongoing stories:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

charliesmith wrote: 1 year ago Great update. I am going to miss Courtney getting bound by Trent for 3 week ?! Or would we see her captured by other characters?
I could not agree more!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Yes, good question [mention]charliesmith[/mention]. Inquiring minds want to know, [mention]Fandango[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Yes, good question [mention]charliesmith[/mention]. Inquiring minds want to know, [mention]Fandango[/mention].
If inquiring minds need to know, then who am I to not inform them? [mention]charliesmith[/mention] is certainly onto something. Trent has promised not to capture Courtney for three whole weeks. I expect him to keep his word. But there is absolutely no rule against somebody else capturing Courtney and giving her to Trent as a present.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Fandango wrote: 1 year ago ... But there is absolutely no rule against somebody else capturing Courtney and giving her to Trent as a present.
Wonderfully devious!
Spy Task Force Completed
S-BabyO
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by S-BabyO »

Another great part to finish off the chapter Fandango, the most memorable line for me in the chapter was Abbie saying she was watching Youtube to improve her rope skills so adorable in the fact that she is trying her best and hopefully comes out towards the end with some impressive captures under her belt, and I sincerely can't wait to see the next chapter and how Erica or (& maybe) Elisa (i get them confused sometimes sorry ) 'breaks' Trent if he didn't 'break' under Courtney iron kneepads or whoever ends up as the capture or captures in the next chapter, I want to add something (not to the main story) and feel free to say bugger off because your writing is already amazing if your ever find yourself in writers blog you could try a spin-off of capture club focusing on other characters with more of a focus from their POV other than Trent, E.g - Courtney takes control of Dale idk haha your writing is very impressive truthfully, and i think the tone of Courtney turning it on during the captures is impeccable and I love her diversity (i know Trent is as well just personal preferance at this point for f/m for me i guess) in how she treats different captures differently like how she explained to Abbie after Abbie voiced her concerns about some of her actions whilst the pair were in the process of untying Trent, saying she would be much gentler to Abbie and is a very interesting character to compare to Erica who thrives on making Abbie break during her captures in general if she can.
(sorry for the long reply i just think through feedback is good feedback keep up the amazing series I have no doubt another amazing chapter is on the way and the only downside is we have to wait ;) )
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Oh boy. Thank you so much for all of the comments and interest. I always like to address some of the comments and inquiries between chapters on the night before I start a new chapter. However, since there are so many comments I’d like to touch on over the last two weeks I’m actually going to break them up. I’ll address those from the first half of the story tonight and then I’ll do the second half tomorrow before I start Chapter 13. Chapter 13 will still start tomorrow.
charliesmith wrote: 1 year ago Courtney is rivalling Elisa and Jackie for being my favourite female character in your story. She is quite the domme! I am loving it so far. Hoping the read the rest of the parts very soon, can’t wait :D
I’m glad you like her. By the start of Junior year, Capture Club will have ten members (4M / 6F) and if you strapped me into a lie detector…Courtney is probably still my favorite also.
Rtj65 wrote: 1 year ago I love the added aspect of there being an audience this time; it's going to be fascinating to see not only how this affects Trent - who so far seems like someone who cares how he is seen by others - but also how Jackie and Abbie react to everything.
You’re 100% correct. Trent is VERY concerned with what people think of him. I like to think that all humans are. But for Trent it’s something that might weigh on him unnecessarily. My thoughts were that there is only so much embarrassment that somebody can suffer between two people. And public humiliation is going to remain an absolute No-No for Trent, even when other rules fall by the wayside. So the easiest way around this was to make his humiliation a public spectacle for those that he is legally allowed to be humiliated in front of. Having other characters there does also play into their motivations and development. Jackie is just happy to see two of her good friends getting along. And by getting along I do mean tightly binding, gagging, and mercilessly taunting each other. But this was also a show that was important for Abbie. She's used to absolutely hating her time in ropes. So seeing that there are captors in the game who possess a degree of nuance in how they deal with captives and that a player who has always enjoyed being dominant might actually like being on the other end of the ropes will give her a lot of food for thought. These people are going to be spending too much time tied up for all of them (minus Jackie) to not enjoy it on occasion.
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Bringing in Erica as a playmate for Trent is pure genius. And the opportunity to expand Courtney's monologue has increased exponentially.
Thanks for the compliment. I had initially planned this to be a full F/M chapter. I wasn't planning on bringing in Erica at first but decided to add her for three reasons. First, I wanted a way to show that Courtney doesn't treat all captives the same. It felt like an apt way to illustrate that she'll use your own actions against you. She's more fearsome that way, when you know that good behavior equates to leniency and bad behavior equates to increased torment. Second, I wanted to illustrate that not everybody in the club are friends yet. Erica betrayed Trent. And she really doesn't have any qualms about it. Trent is a guy that she plays tie-up games with. They don't hang out on the side. Jackie is Trent's friend. Dale is Trent's friend. Even Elisa is Trent's friend. But Courtney, Abbie, and Erica are still new to him. And he hasn't even met Sam yet. Third, I looked at my story and realized that if Erica didn't show up I'd be going 10 chapters without her (from 6-16) and I don't like to let any character fall by the wayside for that long. If you're in the club I want to have you involved (he says with a straight face while we still haven't seen Sam in 12 chapters).
Canuck100 wrote: 1 year ago
I really love the fact that your characters have very distinct personalities. It makes the story even more interesting.

Loving this
Thank you very much. I want to be able to go anywhere with a chapter and it helps to have characters that give me that versatility. I've tried to base them all on relationships that I have in my real life and make sure that each person provides a different dynamic for Trent to explore.
S-BabyO wrote: 1 year ago
You may have inspired me to try and start my own story but still just working on the idea if I do start.

and thank you for answering Fandango, I'm new to this forum but so far its a very good experience after finding your story.
This is great! And I love to hear it. I really hope that you do start writing your own story. I love coming to this board and seeing new authors getting started. I'm fascinated by how people view all aspects of tie-up games and bondage adventures. I have my way of seeing things, but I want to see how other people view this sort of thing. There are a lot of great stories on this site, but we can always use more. The more uniquely crafted content the better. I wish everybody wrote. I think that people think it's a lot harder than it is. And maybe it is. I don't want to tell you that it's easy. But I find it very relaxing and enjoyable. The hardest part for me is finding time to write. I don't want to paint a picture of story craft that isn't correct. So I'd like to say that I seem like I update a lot, but the truth is that I'd simply been banking stories for quite a while before I ever started posting. I probably only write one part of a chapter per week. Eventually I'll run out of runway and have to take a break to catch up. Life gets busy. And that's great. That's preferable. But I recommend working out a story if you've got the bug. And whether you decide to start posting it in three hours, three months, or three years...I hope you do decide that writing is something you'd like to take a crack at. I'm glad you're enjoying the board.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Really nice conclusion to the part, I love how Courtney has made such an impression so quickly, it's definitely going to shake up the group. I like that she didn't just allow Trent to make his assumptions about her reasons for the deal or misrepresent her (whether he meaned to or not). Her attitude is definitely going to put a target on her back but she doesn't seem like the sort to be deterred by that so far.

I also like how much you've set up for future chapters with this part - obviously everything involving Courtney, but also Abbie getting a chance to practice her skills, as well as her starting to consider that she might be able to enjoy being tied up sometimes. Looking forward to seeing it all play out!

My stories
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Here's the second batch of responses. I'll post the first part of Chapter 13 once I'm done editing and formatting in a little bit. Thank you for all the comments.
Rtj65 wrote: 1 year ago Courtney proving again why she's a great addition with the way she handled that situation. I think Trent should have seen that coming a mile off though - if he really wanted to cooperate he and Erica should have taken turns with each other's knots, but I think his overconfidence got to him here. He's long overdue some torture time though so I'm not complaining!
From our perspective, I do think it's easy to say that he should have seen it coming. But I also think that he knew what the reactions of the other girls would be if she did, so he thought that she wouldn't. Erica seemed oblivious to the vitriol that it would evoke. She broke an UNWRITTEN rule of Captive Code. Even if your fellow captive is not your ally...you free them if there was collaboration on escape attempt. I do enjoy the trope of people not obeying that rule in stories...but it does always turn me against the traitor. They become a villain. Erica has to bare that scarlet letter for now and I think she's a little ashamed of it.
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Did you mention that Court is planning on becoming a lawyer? I am left wondering what Courtney really thought of her time as Trent's captive. I would guess the Elisa is at the top of Trent's list of women to capture. He certainly owes her substantially. Very well done, [mention]Fandango[/mention].
That's not a bad idea, GreyLord. I have stated what some of the player's majors are in future chapters. Dale is a chemistry major. Trent is a political science major. Jackie is a nursing major. But I haven't really given a thought to what Courtney would be. Pre-Law seems right up her alley. As for Elisa's position on Trent's list...I don't think he's too eager to mess with her. He's still in the red from Chapter 9 when he let Abbie shove four different people's socks in her mouth. He's going to let Elisa cool off a little bit before he goes and tries to capture her again.
DommeKirsten wrote: 1 year ago Great chapter. Its hard to switch personality up and down. Sometimes it's not easy to play the bitch :)

But for me it is,easier to be sadistic to those you like most...
I think I agree with this sentiment and it's something that I'm certainly going to explore. It's easier to push harder on somebody in this type of game when both of you know that it's coming from a position of caring.
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Excellent. Well done shifting of viewpoints and reconciliation in the end. For a while I was afraid that Courtney was not one of the good folks. But she ends up with high marks. All of the players left in this last part end up with high marks.
Thanks. All of these characters should be pretty likeable...for now. Most characters will get their turn as the villain though. Trent, Abbie, and Courtney will certainly overstep some boundaries and find themselves in the hot seat for not obeying rules or mistreating other players in unacceptable ways. They'll all let you down eventually. Even Jackie has an arc this year where she lets jealousy and insecurity cloud her judgement. And we'll also get to see the more mature and compassionate side of Elisa before too long. I definitely appreciate that you are sorting the players into Good Guys/Gals and Bad Guys/Gals. I just hope that they don't get too comfortable on their given teams.
S-BabyO wrote: 1 year ago the most memorable line for me in the chapter was Abbie saying she was watching Youtube to improve her rope skills so adorable in the fact that she is trying her best and hopefully comes out towards the end with some impressive captures under her belt...Erica or (& maybe) Elisa (i get them confused sometimes sorry ) 'breaks' Trent...feel free to say bugger off because your writing is already amazing if your ever find yourself in writers blog you could try a spin-off of capture club focusing on other characters with more of a focus from their POV other than Trent, E.g - Courtney takes control of Dale idk haha your writing is very impressive truthfully
Thank you very much for the reply. No need to apologize for a lengthy reply. I'm always looking for feedback. I read and internalized the whole thing but I have clipped it down here for my response. First, I'm glad that you're excited for Abbie. She is trying to improve. She DESPERATELY wants to be a dominant player. She just needs to develop. And develop in a lot of ways. Trent has ropework skills. He can teach her those. And he will teach her those. That's Step 1. But she also needs to develop confidence and social shrewdness. Trent is probably not the one to teach her about confidence since he is constantly in his head as a second guessing nervous wreck. But Abbie is a long term project. I do want to transform her. She makes such a great submissive. And I want people to enjoy her on that level while they can. But she wants to be a domme...and I think that she can get there. I kind of introduced her in an intentionally pathetic state in Chapter 2. She was thoroughly helpless and angry at the girl she only marginally knew who had deceived her and terrified of the guy that she didn't know who got control of her. Elisa tied her up and didn't even bother to play with her herself. She was used as a reconciliation party favor. That has to be particularly humiliating. But by Senior Year I have a feeling that the other players might be telling new members..."Don't Fuck with Abbie Wolfe."

Second, don't worry about confusing Elisa and Erica. It's my job as an author to make sure that you can differentiate them. They're roommates. They're both blondes. They have similar names. They tend to team up. But I can assure you that they'll diverge into very different people. Elisa is the one who is trying to "break" Trent. That's going to be a long term project of hers. Will she succeed? We'll see. If she does, will she like the result? Even I don't know right now. Remember..."you break it, you bought it".

Third, I would never tell anybody to "bugger off" unless they were suggesting something I found abhorrent. I will tell people why I might not pursue an idea though. Your suggestion is a good one. But I'm not going to write chapters or spin-offs from Courtney's perspective. I love the idea of playing with perspective. I've written a series of stories called "Kaleidoscope" (One called No Proscenium is posting right now on another thread) where the POV changes every chapter. That is something that I want to explore. But Capture Club is a first person narrative. I'm literally writing from inside the narrator's head. I like that Courtney's thoughts are unpredictable and mysterious. And even if it wasn't Courtney and was somebody like Abbie, Jackie, or Elisa...I don't trust myself to write from a female perspective in the first person. I'm a guy. I don't know what it's like to be a woman. They have to think about a thousand things every day that I'm not privy to. I think I'd lose something by attempting to do such and might distort the character in a way that I don't mean to. I also feel that it might be a little disingenuous for me. I have absolutely no problem with other male writers writing as females or female writers writing as male. If other authors can pull it off...more power to them. I just don't think that I can do it. When I write a "Kaleidoscope" story I have to really think in every new chapter how I'm going to make the current character different from previous ones...even though I'm only using third person POV. Even writing from Dale's POV might muddy the waters for me. I'm just going to stick with Trent and we can all imagine what Dale and Courtney and Elisa are doing while Trent isn't around. But I appreciate the suggestion. It is a good one and one that I considered at one point.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic