Coming Home Too Soon (FF/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Coming Home Too Soon (FF/M)

Post by Silkenvixen »

I came in through the back door and put the few groceries I’d bought on the kitchen table, putting the milk away I left the rest until I changed my clothes. I climbed the stairs and across the small hallway, opened the door and –

There, at the dresser, were two young girls, they couldn’t have been more than 20 or 22. They were making a mess of the bedroom, one going through drawers and the other had the jewelry box open and some of my wife’s best pieces in her hand. They heard me enter and turned around to see me.

Letting out a gasp was all I was able to do, before I asked the obvious question, “What are you doing here?” they turned completely around and the one with the brunette hair and black tee-shirt produced my own handgun that I kept in my sock drawer and pointed it directly at me.

“Don’t be stupid, guy,” the one with the gun told me as she clicked the safety off. “Just stand there.”

I was frozen to the spot with my elbows bent and my hands in the air. I was barely in the room, running out into the hall and down the stairs to escape would have been easy! But she had that gun….I didn’t dare try it.

“Y-You don’t have to do this,” I stammered. The stammer was my downfall, they knew I was scared and took advantage of that.

“Oh yeah we do,” the blonde on the left said as she began walking toward me. “And now we have more to do.” She pointed to the foot of the bed. “Wallet, watch, phone, and any cash you got, right there.”

I spoke calmly, trying to placate them, defuse the situation, “Please go … if you go now I’ll just clean up, I won’t call the police ….. ” hopefully get them to leave as I did as she told me, removing my watch first and tossing it where she’d pointed. She was an attractive girl, they both were. She wore a nice sleeveless V-neck top and shorts with her ankle socks and white and pink tennis shoes. As I tossed my phone and my wallet toward my watch I spoke again, this time trying not to stammer, but …. “You girls have your whole lives ahead of you,” I told them, pulling out the few dollars and pocket change I had. “You’re going to get caught – ”

“Shut it,” the brunette told me. She reached for the back pocket of her jeans, then said to her friend, “I told you we should have brought a roll of tape.”

It hit me just then, she was talking about using that tape for tying me up, and tape would have made escape nearly impossible. A short wave of relief hit me when it was obvious they didn’t have any.

“Nobody was supposed to be home!” she remarked back. Then, she stepped closer to me, brave enough to do so while her friend had her pistol pointed at me. She ran her fingers beneath my shirt collar. She smelled good, the fragrance of her shampoo didn’t make her seem like the kind of girl who would break into houses and rob people.

Neither did her next statement, an order, to me. “Take ‘em off. All of it!”

I stared at her like she spoke a foreign language. Then the brunette, “You heard her, strip! Get your clothes off and throw them on the other side of the bed!”

“Y-You can’t b-be serious…..” The brunette showed how serious the were by cocking the hammer back on my gun. “….okay! Okay, I-I’ll do what you say,” and unbuttoned my polo shirt, pulling it off over my head.

The blonde watched me taking my clothes off and smirked. “If you’re naked, you won’t be as anxious to attract attention from anyone,” she explained. I took of my shoes and socks, and my pants, throwing everything over the bed onto the floor.

“I said everything!” The blonde snapped at the waistband of my undershorts. Blushing pink, then red as they smirked and laughed at me, my underpants came down and I stepped out of them, with a toss they joined the rest of my clothes.

“Obedient,” the brunette said, “I like that in a man.”

The blonde leaned her head back toward her friend. “Now what?” she asked.

“I was thinking about that,” she said as she pulled the half-open top-left drawer open and rummaged through it, pulling out one of my wife’s sheer black nylons. “Use this. She has plenty to keep him from getting away from us.”

Shaking my head, “No, you….you can’t, you shouldn’t! If you – ”

“Turn around and put your hands behind your back!” the blond girl barked as the brunette came closer. “No, wait!” she told her accomplice, and pulled one of my wife’s bras from the drawer. She reached around me and pushed it up against my chest where I took hold of it. “Put that on!”

As I started to turn, “You can’t be serious!” she leveled the gun at my head and proved to me she was serious. Deadly serious.

Blushing and with shaking hands I took my wife’s white bra and slipped my arms through the straps and pulled it up. I fumbled behind me with the catch in the back and couldn’t make the hooks meet. That’s when she took another two steps and pressed the barrel onto my temple. “Buckle it for him. Then tie his hands.” She leaned in to me. “Your hands are already back there, we might as well take advantage of that, hmmm?”

I kept my mouth shut now, feeling my arms lowered to the small of my back and my wife’s nylon stocking wrapped around and around, then up and around between my hands, the loops pulling up much tighter. I felt her tie the knot and step back. Instinctively I tugged at my hands, that was all I could do with them.

As the gun was pulled back and away I tried not to sigh openly with relief. The blonde gave me a wolf whistle. “You don’t look bad, honey,” she told me. “Now sit down!”

Walking to the bed I sat down while the she was handed something by the armed girl, who sat down right beside me. “Now you just sit still like a good little boy while we do this. We’re going to give you something to wear while we work.”

Confused, I turned my head to look at her while her friend grabbed something from my wife’s drawer and knelt down, and my head shot back as she slipped a pair of her panties over my feet. Just as I reacted to that I felt the gun against my temple again. “Just sit still and let her dress you.”

Helplessly I watched as the blonde girl slid the panties up my legs and forced them over my bum, tugging them up. “Pink is so your color,” looking up at me with a smile that made her friend giggle. Then to complete my humiliation she gathered up the legs of a tan pair of my wife’s pantyhose and slipped one over my left foot.

“Please stop this,” I begged.

“Uh-uh,” brunette told me and pressed the barrel tighter against the side of my head. “This is too much fun!” Now it was the blonde giggled as she pulled the hose up my legs.

“If you get caught you’re going to go to jail,” I explained to them. “You’re going to lose precious years of your life, your freedom … ”

“Will you shut him up?” the blonde said before making me stand long enough to pull the pantyhose fully up and onto me.

“Delighted to! Just as soon as we make sure he can’t get away.”

“I’m sorry,” I said quickly, lowering my head a bit, looking down my legs, now fully encased in the pantyhose. They had a very nice silky feel that I could not deny, even though I was sitting with my hands tied behind me, at gunpoint, scared out of my mind. Just then I let out an “Mfph!” when the armed girl pressed her hand over my mouth and pulled my head up and back.

“No problem, she has plenty more,” and with that the blonde got up long enough to get the matching nylon binding my hands and I was forced to watch her cross one ankle over the other and wrap and stretch it around my ankles. As she did the brunette ran one hand over my thigh which sent an unusual sensation through me.

“You really do look good like this,” she told me as she lowered the handgun. “Are you sure you don’t wear these when she isn’t home?”

“Nww y dnnph,” I said very meekly behind her hand.

“I think you do, honey,” she said to me as her blonde cohort pulled more hosiery from the drawer, She threw another pair of pantyhose to the girl beside me who released my mouth and balled up the panty portion while her friend wrapped one leg of another pair around my upper calves.

“I don’t….please stop doing this. If you do I’ll tell the police the burglars were men and – ”

“You know we’re really sick of listening to you,” the blonde looked up and told me while her friend beside me held the balled-up portion and stuffed it into my mouth.

“Nnnwwmmffph!”

“Oh gawd, that sounds so much better,” blonde said as she cinched and knotted the nylon leg and brought it’s mate up to wrap around and tie my thighs together. Each nylon leg she pulled very tightly, then cinched between my legs and tightened the bonds even more. I watched the knots she tied shrink up and almost vanish, they looked as if they would be impossible to pick open. While the brunette pulled on the legs of the pair in my mouth, she wrapped them around my head and into my mouth between my teeth twice, on the third pass one of the legs covered my mouth. She pulled the feet together and knotted them together.

“Yell out,” she told me.

I did my best. “Mmmffph!”

She picked up her gun again and made sure I saw it. “Come on, yell! Louder!”

“HLFPH!!” What came out was an extremely muffled attempt at calling for help. With self-satisfied smiles, the blonde finished tying my legs and threw a new package of pantyhose to the brunette, who uncocked my gun and set it to one side, tore the package open and let it fall to the floor, stretching the pair around my arms and body. It was amazing to see how far pantyhose can really stretch, and just how tight they could be when used to tie somebody up. I doubt I could move very far, and with my ankles tied crossed over each other I knew hopping was out of the question.

“Done?” The blonde girl asked as she stood up.

“All done. He’s not going anywhere.” She smirked. “Wearing her things I doubt he’d want to.”

“Then we can get back to – I just had a wicked idea” And scooted over to our closet.

“Nwwwwph!” I shook my head wildly!

“I think this will fit him,” she said as she returned with one of my wife’s skirts, dark with a white lined floral print.

“Oooohhh, now that is wicked!” I thrashed and struggled uselessly as my legs were raised and the skirt was slipped over my feet and up my legs. Brunette helped me to stand and blonde pulled the skirt up and fastened the waist together, then pulled the short zipper up.

“Oh yeah, perfect fit!” the blonde’s friend agreed as she let go of me and let me fall backwards onto the mattress, my gagged protesting and my blushing amusing them no end.

“You sure that isn’t really yours?” the brunette friend asked as her giggling friend hit her on the arm with her hand. “C’mon, let’s get finished up here. We still have the rest of the house to get through and our sexy friend isn’t going to get in our way now.” To me, “You just sit there and behave yourself and you can watch us work, okay?”

The girls turned away, dropping my gun into their bag, and I quietly tested my bonds while one rummaged through the drawers and the other went through the closet, both shamelessly right in front of me. My hands seemed fixed but good, I couldn't budge my ankles. I decided I would save my real struggling for after they left.

When they were done with the bedroom the brunette scooped up what I’d tossed onto the bed. “Didn’t think we’d forget your phone now, did you?” she grinned. It was then I saw another pair of my wife’s pantyhose in her hand, a new pair still in the package. After dropping my things into bag which was once one of our pillowcases, she turned my phone on, then laughed. “You don’t lock your phone?? Gawd, you’re stupid!” And with that she aimed it at me and took my picture.

“Nwww! Stph, stffiph!!” I yelled at her and twisted myself back and forth.

“Can you understand what he’s saying?” her blonde friend asked her.

“Not a word,” she said. As her friend took out her phone and began snapping pictures of me she walked around me….the way she moved as I watched her, she wasn’t taking pictures, she was taking video of me bound and gagged in my wife’s things! I begged through my gag for her to stop.

“Good boy, you really sound like this is happening against your will, this will be great!” I didn’t know why she had said that at first, then I realized why, so it looks like a playdate and it’s not happening against my will. So if they were caught it wouldn’t look as incriminating. When I turned my head back the brunette had her own phone out and was taking more pictures.

“HLFPH!” I tried to yell seriously for help now, not caring if they would really shut me up for good or not now. “HLLFFPH MMM!!”

“You were right,” the blonde said as she switched her camera from video to photo and took closer pictures of me. “He must be into it, look at him.”

They made a very big deal of it now, raising the skirt and lowering down to each take photos of my crotch. I was so humiliated I had no idea if they were serious or not as they lowered the skirt and smoothed it over my legs.

“Now, little man,” the brunette told me, “You behave yourself while we go through all of the other rooms. And don’t worry, if your wife comes home we’ll be sure she comes upstairs and joins you.

“Dnnnnffph!” I yelled as they left my bedroom and moved on to the guest room. All I could do was lay on my bed and helplessly listen as they threw things around, pulled and dumped out drawers, talked, moved on to the next room before going downstairs. Grunting into my gag I rolled myself over to my left side and worked at my tied hands, twisting and pulling and twisting….nylons feel so smooth and so nice, but when you’re tied up with them they’re every bit as good as rope, maybe better. Leaning up I pulled at my bound ankles, or tried to; with my legs tied together it wasn’t too easy, I could twist my feet the same as I could my wrists but if anything it felt tighter. Looking up I spied the phone on my wife’s nightstand, was it still connected? Bound like this could I even use it?? I lifted my head, they were downstairs, I could hear what they were doing to my house as they looked for more things to steal from us.

Not wanting to wait I squirmed, pulling the comforter up here and there. I rolled, almost to the side of her bed. Now up, toward the headboard, hearing the girls, realizing suddenly their sounds were getting louder, they were coming back! “Hmmfph!!” I rolled back, not in the same position as they left me but back onto my side when they came in to check on me.

“Ooo, someone’s been busy I see,” the brunette intruder said to me as they both looked me over, and the bed. My skirt had hiked itself up my legs, this definitely amused my captors.

“And look what he’s been busy at!” the blonde replied as she walked around the bed to the phone. I looked at her and panicked, I just know she’s going to disable it so I can’t call out!

And I was was right. She took hold of the line cord and with two hard jerks she yanked the cord out of its socket and dumped the phone onto the floor. “You didn’t really think you were going to use the phone, did you? How would you dial, tied up like that?” she asked.

My heart sank as the brunette set down the pillowcases of our things and laid out beside me, stretching out and running her finger over my bare belly. “Sorry, your wife never arrived,” she told me, “Looks like you’re going to be by yourself for awhile.”

Honestly I never expected her to be home this early. Now I was praying she would come home early, staying bound and gagged for hours on end, the idea just scared the hell out of me!

The blond came down now and stretched out on the other side of me. “Don’t worry,” she told me, “You still have us.”

“Mm-hm,” her partner said as they began taking turns as they talked to me, running their hands over my legs, my tummy, taunting me …… through the pantyhose I couldn’t help noticing how good their hands felt ….

“Now you listen,” she continued, “When your wife comes home and finds you, you better keep your mouth shut to the police about us.”

“We have pictures of you,” blondie said next. “And we have your contact list on your phone, and your social media apps.”

“Say one word about us to the cops and we’re going to post those pictures and that video and make sure everyone see them. Enough of your friends and relations will believe that you paid us to come to your house and play sex and tie-up games with you.”

My eyes went WIDE and I turned my head to stare at her! “Ywww wnnph drrr!”

“Oh yes we would,” the blonde warned me. “You said at the start of this you would tell the police it was two men, so you better steer them away from us. Just consider yourself warned, little man.”

They rose from the bed, ready to leave, then the brunette spoke. “Oh, one more thing. If you’d stayed where you were we would have just left you. But you were a very bad boy, trying to get to the phone …. you don’t want to now, do you, bad little boy?”

“Nnmm-mmmph,” I told her, shaking my head.

“But you’ve lost the privilege of being comfortable on the bed. Help me get him down on the floor.” Despite my gagged protests they worked together and slid me down onto the carpet. Opening that final packet the blonde removed the pantyhose and wrapped one leg of it around and between my already-tied hands. The brunette straightened my skirt and bent my knees, took the other leg and tied it around and between my bound crossed ankles. The panty portion hung free over my backside. I squirmed but that was it, now I really wasn’t going to be able to get away!

The blonde girl scrabbled her fingers through my hair and stood up. With a friendly wave of her fingers she left with one of the pillowcases, her friend picking up the other.

“Bye now!” On her way out she turned the lock on the doorknob and pulled the door shut behind them.

I was locked in!! Even if my wife did come home early she couldn’t get to me to free me! I listened hard, hearing the back door close.

“HLLLFFFFPH!!” I screamed bloody murder! “HLLLLFFFFPH MMM!! HLLFFPH MMM SMMBBFFFPH!! HHLLLFFFPH!!!

Twisting my body I could hardly move more than an inch now. I craned my neck and looked up at the doorknob, locked. Desperately I struggled and pulled and worked my way closer, wearing myself out. I listened, hearing nothing but the occasional passers-by outside….”HHHFFFFPH!!!” As the chatter faded away I realized they couldn’t hear me, from upstairs with my mouth stuffed full with this gag I doubt anyone would hear me outside of the house, maybe not outside of my bedroom!

At the door I rolled and worked myself onto my back, and found I wasn’t able to lift my feet to the knob with my ankles tied to my wrists behind my back. I laid back and found I was feeling a familiar sensation, down there….no, “Nwwph!” Not possible, not now! Rolling onto my side, the window on the other side of the bed was so far away now, would I be able to get up to it even if I could make it over there?
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

Nice story
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

What a great story! I really loved it and those burgalers sure sound like a cruel pair to get captured by. Hope to read more!!
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

DallasNotAustin wrote: 1 year ago What a great story! I really loved it and those burglars sure sound like a cruel pair to get captured by. Hope to read more!!
Don't they though?? And they mean what they say, too!

Thank you! I'll be sure to post some more, I hope you'll enjoy them as much as this one :)
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

jone123 wrote: 1 year agoNice story
Thank you!
dl68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dl68 »

great story - I hope they return!
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

They could, they know I'm vulnerable now!
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Is there another part coming? I hope so! Great work!
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Great story!
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

Thank you!

Love your signature line :)
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Always love your bondage scenarios.
eritrea
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by eritrea »

Brilliant story.
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

Tiengag5 wrote: 1 year ago Always love your bondage scenarios.
Thank you! Maybe I should write more of them?
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

eritrea wrote: 1 year ago Brilliant story.
Thank you! I'm delighted you liked it! :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic