Humiliation at its finest (M+/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TieMeUpPls

Humiliation at its finest (M+/M)

Post by TieMeUpPls »

Obviously this story is fictional but takes place about six months after the last story with my friend Derek. At this point, he’s tied me up a number of times and although nothing was as intense as the first, I was usually naked and had a good time. However, this crosses the line.

I knocked on Derek’s door and waited. I was done fighting my love for being bound and to finally have someone to tie me up on at least a semi regular basis was an unknown dream come true. It had been a couple weeks now since he’d last tied me up, an hours long excursion that saw me bound naked to a chair for a couple of hours while I was teased with the infamous ring. This time, there was something special planned apparently.

Derek opened the door, and smiled. “Hey there,” he said with a grin, “what brings you here?”

“You know,” I said. Throughout this time of being tied by him, he’d respected my limits a bit more than he had the first time, with each session usually lasting a few hours and rarely involving anything too crazy. I was expecting that this time.

“What do you say?” Derek asked.

“Can you please tie me up afain?” I asked, submissively albeit with a groan.

“I thought you’d never ask,” Derek said with a smile and closed the door behind me as I walked into the house. “This time, I wanna tie you up in the living room,” he said.

“With those windows?” I asked. He shut the blinds as if not to give me anything to worry about. But I’d come to find that was just a false sense of security.

“First, strip naked and cross your wrists behind your back,” Derek commanded. I shyly took my clothes off. The shirt wasn’t a problem but many times he’d tie my hands and gag me before stripping me naked himself. As I lowered my underpants, my love for being tied up became abundantly clear. I turned around and crossed my wrists behind my back.

“Such a good boy,” Derek taunted before I heard the unwrapping of a roll of duct tape and felt it bind my crossed wrists behind my back. Once my hands were secured behind me, he did a loop around me to secure them to my back before working up my upper body to my collar bone, wrapping me four or five times in the inescapable tape.

“Wow, tying me good this time,” I commented, not out of objection but curiosity.

“Oh I’ve got something special planned for you today,” Derek said with a grin as he finished his work on my upper body. I had no idea what was in store for me.

“Open your mouth,” he ordered. I did as I was told, excited to be bound and gagged. He pulled a sock out of his pocket, “haven’t washed this in a while. Tried to find the smelliest one possible,” he said before stuffing the dirty sock in my mouth and applying three layers of tape over it to keep it secure.

“I know you like stinky stuff when you’re tied, so there you go,” Derek said. Since he’d tied me probably 10-12 times since that last story, he’d found what I liked. I’d told him that I’d often use my own dirty socks and underwear as a gag during self bondage. I let out a moan to test the gag, as well as tried to no avail to move my lips. I was gagged good. After that, I felt a spank on my bare ass, another thing that he found I enjoyed.

“Now lay down on the floor,” he commanded. He helped me a bit with my upper body helpless, and I laid face down on his living room carpet, which was actually softer than I expected. Once I was on the floor, I felt him grab my ankles, pulling them together and taping my legs from my ankles to just below my knees.

“Hold on one second,” he said and left the living room. I was unsure of what he left for but he came back in a minute with a rope in his hand. “I can’t believe I’m tying you up and forgot the rope!” He exclaimed. Then he got to work around my waist, looping the rope around my shaft before tying it around my legs and looping it a couple more times to give it a tiny squeeze and secure it in place, with the infamous ring being placed in the middle of that, although it was off for the moment. Of course, as always when I was tied and to my embarrassment, I was rock hard.

With that, I was securely bound. Well, not after another layer of tape was applied just above my knees, because Derek was considerate enough to know that I tied myself as much as possible during my self bondage sessions, which meant I loved having my legs tied as much as possible. Derek wasn’t done tho, as he blindfolded me with a long tube sock I’d left there for just that purpose. After that, I felt a couple spanks on my exposed ass, causing me to whimper.

Now that I was tied, I heard Derek return to the open kitchen and it sounded like he was putting food plates together. Every so often, he’d turn the ring on just for a second to tease me and keep me aroused, which I needed no help with when I was bound naked like that. I moaned under my sock gag, with the gross taste filling my mouth. I never knew what it was about gross smells and tastes (to a degree at least) that turned me on so much and only when tied, but I wasn’t going to question anything in my helpless state. Or at least I thought.

I heard him come over to the living room space again. “Struggle for me,” he commanded and I did so. I gave my bonds a good test but it was no use, I was taped up good. Derek had actually turned more to duct tape after I admitted to him that the feeling and smell of the tape aroused me even more when tied. Of course, he didn’t ask me to pay for all the duct tape he was buying, but simply to be a good boy when bound with it. He teased me once again with the ring before dropping a bombshell.

“So I’ve been seeing this guy Mark, and him and his couple friends Josh and José are coming over in a few. Don’t worry, they know what’s going on and we all agreed to promise to not tell anyone and not take any pictures or videos tonight,” Derek declared, much to my dismay. Holy fuck, other people would see me like this? How dare he betray my trust like this? And more importantly, why was it kind of arousing that I’d have a group of gay guys watching me struggle around tied up against my will?

The doorbell rang within seconds, and it was Mark. I heard the door open and the exchange of a kiss before footsteps came toward the living room.

“So this is the little skinny guy you were telling me about,” Mark said. I rolled over so that I was facing away from them, my face was red as a tomato.

“Yeah, just remember the agreement. He loves being tied like this,” Derek said.

“Of course,” Mark replied, “now what did you make to eat?” They headed over to the kitchen and then the doorbell rang again. It was Josh and Jose, Derek’s friends. They exchanged greetings.

“The lasagna is still in the oven, so for now why don’t we enjoy some entertainment?” Derek suggested before they all piled into the living room to watch me.

“You gonna be good for everyone?” Derek asked. I nodded, as if I had a choice. I began to struggle around for everyone on the carpet. I was so embarrassed to be exposed as loving to be tied up that I didn’t even know what else to do.

“Watch this guys,” Derek said as he turned on the ring, causing me to moan loudly under my gag and thrash around more.

“What a cute little captive you got there,” Jose remarked as they all observed my naked, blindfolded, bound and gagged body struggle against the pleasure. As the ring was turned up, I began thrusting my hips which everyone watching seemed to enjoy. Then it abruptly stopped, leaving my dick feeling desperate for more. He turned it back on, then off again, teasing me in front of everyone.

“Can I spank him?” Mark asked.

“Of course you can,” Derek replied before I felt Mark slap my ass as hard as he could. I jolted at the pain as everyone laughed at me. Again, Derek had crossed the line and there was nothing I could do.
TieMeUpPls

Post by TieMeUpPls »

I was humiliated more than I had ever been in my entire life. Having my love for being tied up exposed to a friend was embarrassing enough, but complete strangers was another level. Even more so was Derek sharing the details.

“Yeah, he loves being tied naked but is super shy about it,” he commented as they all gazed at me. I was blindfolded but I could tell that they were enjoying watching my skinny naked body struggle against the bonds.

“Don’t just lay there still, you’re our entertainment,” Derek barked at me. With that he began teasing me with the ring, causing me to struggle and moan and inducing enjoyment and applause from his friends.

“What an eager little sub,” Jose commented. I continued to struggle even after the ring stopped. He started and stopped it again a couple of times, with my arousal growing and gagged moans louder each time.

“You like his dirty sock in your mouth?” Mark asked. I nodded. With that I felt another spank from mark, and then another from Derek. I rolled around and started thrusting a tiny bit with the ring turning on and off so much.

“I could totally get off to watching this boy struggle like this,” Josh commented, making me a little uncomfortable but what could I do? I was scared that someone might start doing something to me I wouldn’t like, but Derek had clearly set limits.

“There will be time for that, don’t worry,” Derek said, “but he’s super shy so he careful.” I found a bit of solace from that, but it quickly subsided as the ring turned back on and I felt a spanking. The ring turned up higher and I moaned in desperation as it was shut off again fast.

“I say we make him get himself off right now,” Jose suggested. I tried shaking my head but the ring got me again. Then it stopped. For some reason, I was turned on more and more by the humiliation and j started thrusting, much to their applause.

“Look at him go!” Mark commented as I thrusted.

“He’s so hard and loving this!” Jose said as I couldn’t fight how turned on I was by being exposed in front of s group like that.

“You better cum now so you don’t on the food!” Derek said before turning the ring to its max. I tried to fight it but I couldn’t as I let a load out and screamed under my gag.

“Good boy!” Derek said. With that, he undid my crotch rope.

“Let’s get him on the table now,” Derek remarked as I felt them pick me up and move me. I felt myself placed down on a hard wood surface.

“What an awesome center piece,” Mark said.

“Dinner is served!” Derek shouted.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Very hot, especially that our narrator hasn't even seen the other guys ogling him yet. Also clearly (not so) secretly enjoys the humiliation, which makes it even hotter!
TieMeUpPls

Post by TieMeUpPls »

There I was, the centerpiece of dinner. Naked and bound in the middle of the table, a hog tie was added to my predicament using the same rope that had just been my crotch rope, which aided in easily the most embarrassing moment of my life aside from now. I was ordered to stay still, which I did.

“This food is so good,” Derek said, “too bad this one here has to taste my dirty sock.”

“Seems like he’s happy with that,” Jose chimed in. I tried my best to stay still with my arms and legs hog tied up in the air behind me. Occasionally someone would wipe their hands off on me, effectively using my bare skin as a napkin.

“How long you been tying him up?” Mark asked Derek.

“For a little while now,” Derek said before going into explicit detail about the first time he tied me up, as documented in my other story. The whole time, my face became more and more red.

“Wow, look how embarrassed he is,” Mark said.

“Yeah, what a centerpiece,” Jose said again.

“I would have us eat off of his naked body like I did that first time, but he looks pretty sweaty and I worked hard on this food,” Derek said.

The meal went on with the occasional comment about me as they enjoyed their food. Afterward, the hog tie was undone and I was helped onto my feet, although still bound and blindfolded. I was then pushed up against the wall by someone and spanked, causing me to whimper. Next I was spun around and my again hard shaft was tied again, but this time the rope was to be used as a leash. I was guided without being able to see, with someone standing behind to guide my shoulders and spank me. I hopped forward, knees buckling every time the rope was tugged, giving me a good squeeze. Finally the crotch leash turned back into a crotch rope, being wrapped around my shaft a few more times before being roped up in between my ass cheeks, around my waist, back through, around the shaft, then tied off around my bound wrists.

Next, I was carried by all three down to the basement. Once there, I was led up against a support pole and, while still standing, felt duct tape wrapping around my upper body, fastening me to the pole. The same thing happened around my upper legs, from just below the tied down shaft to just above the knees. I was securely fastened to the pole and going nowhere, as I could hardly even thrust my hips.

“What now?” Jose asked.

“I wanna make him beg under that gag,” mark said.

“We’re gonna have plenty of time to do whatever we want to him,” Derek reassured, “first everyone grab a marker.” With that, I felt them begin to write all over my body with markers.

“Don’t worry, it’ll wash off,” Derek reassured, showing at least an ounce of care for my comfort. Things were written all over my chest, stomach, face, and ass cheeks. Being blindfolded, I had no idea what any of it said.

“Now for some more fun,” Derek announced before I felt clothespins attach to each of my nipples, causing me to wail out in pain under the gag. My moan resulted in a light slap to my face from Derek. I heard a few camera clicks, which I hoped were from Derek.

“Now let’s go have a couple drinks. If you can finish yourself off again by the time we get back down here, I’ll let you go. If not, you’ll be here all night tied up naked in front of everyone,” Derek told me. I nodded as if I had any other option. As they left, I started thrusting again as much as I was able to, which was not much. The rope squeezed my shaft when I did, but not a crazy amount since I could barely move my hips. As I heard them upstairs laughing about me while I desperately tried to thrust against the air harder, I knew it would be a long night.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

What a fun predicament the narrator finds himself in. I doubt he'll be lucky enough to get an early release (as it were) :twisted:
TieMeUpPls

Post by TieMeUpPls »

I could hear them having a good time upstairs while I was fastened tightly to the pole. Being seen by strangers tied like this had always been one of my biggest fears, and part of me just wanted to get out. But another part of me was actually really turned on by the humiliation. I tried to imagine I was being tied by three sexy milfs instead and imagined that they were going to come down and pleasure me. I imagined breasts in my face, having them use their experience and sexiness to keep me in a world of pleasure. Then I remembered that it was Derek and his friends.

Still, the thoughts only made me more horny and so as a result, I started trying to thrust. Problem was, I was taped so tight to the pole that even though I was getting a bit of a squeeze from the rope around my shaft, it wasn’t enough to really pleasure me. It was almost as if I was being teased and I became more and more desperate to free my hands and finish myself. The tape on my naked skin hurt as my hips tugged at it. The taste of dirty sock had filled my mouth for hours now, but that made me more horny too, especially with how gross it tasted. Being in my predicament and realizing how much I was enjoying it only emphasized how different and weird my sexual desires could be in these situations, although I still hoped nobody was planning on going overboard and doing something I wasn’t comfortable with. After all, I’d never desired anything sexual with a man but something about being bound naked in front of these people excited me as well as scared me. I tried to please myself as best I could before they came back. All the while, the nipple clamps hurt like hell.

I was attempting to thrust and moaning when I heard the door open and a few sets of feet come back downstairs. As they descended the stairs, I froze and tried to catch my breath. I was starting to actually work up a sweat but didn’t come close to finishing myself off.

“Hmm, nothing anywhere, sounds like someone’s staying tied up all night,” Derek said. I could hear Mark and Jose laughing at me.

“Funny for a guy with ‘desperate to cum’ written right above his dick huh?” Mark chimed in. At least now I knew one thing. I let out a groan.

“I wish you’d let us abuse him,” Jose said.

“Trust me, he’ll be a much better and more fun captive if he’s comfortable. You’re welcome to touch him anywhere else,” Derek assured both Jose as well as me.

“Let’s get him off the pole and march him upstairs. He looks like he needs to lay down,” Mark said.

“Agreed,” said Derek as they undid everything except the gag, blindfold, hands, and original upper body tape. The cock leash was retied and then the blindfold was actually undone, out of mercy I guess. I immediately looked down at all the things written on my naked body, and it was quite a bit. “Bondage slave, naked captive, I tie myself up for fun,” and other things were all over me. With the increased arousal since before, the leash made my knees buckle even more when tugged. Derek knew this. They guided me up the stairs, with me almost falling a couple times. At one point, Jose caught me and conveniently grabbed a hand full of my ass.

We got upstairs and stopped in the kitchen. I saw Derek pour a glass of water before holding it up to me.

“Can I take this out without you speaking?” He asked. I nodded and he undid my gag before letting me drink a few sips of water. He poured the rest all over my face, which was intended to embarrass me but actually felt really good. Once finished, I felt Jose come from behind and hand gag me, grabbing my ass again. The hand gag remained as Derek guided me on the leash upstairs to the bedroom. Once there, the leash was undone and I was shoved onto the bed. Before I knew it, more tape was going around my legs.

“Now I bet this is really gonna humiliate you,” Derek said. I didn’t know what he meant but then he pulled out a dildo. He’d used it once or twice before, but this time he shoved it in my mouth and taped it in, to my surprise. I didn’t know how to react but everyone was laughing and I was screaming. That had definitely crossed my comfort line, and it was extremely humiliating, but they weren’t done with me. Next came out the cock ring, which had been used a couple times when I had gotten aroused enough during our bondage sessions. A rope went around my shaft above it and tied the erection between my legs, going between my ass cheeks and around my waist and wrists before going back through. Next I was able to see myself tied like this via Derek taking pictures and showing me.

“I’m gonna use this later when I’m alone,” Derek said. My face was bright red as I shuddered in my bonds. Finally, I was blindfolded again and as they all watched me struggle, the ring was turned on. This was only gonna get more embarrassing.
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

Oh, you GOTTA continue THIS!
TieMeUpPls

Post by TieMeUpPls »

I struggled and moaned as the ring hit me hard with a wave of pleasure. It was shut off shortly, leaving me there panting. This was repeated a few times, with my reacting getting stronger and stronger every time. Every now and then I’d receive a spanking or a slap to the face, adding to the humiliation of being bound naked with a dildo fastened in my mouth and a ring bringing me to the verge of release.

“You guys wanna see something else?” Derek asked. Mark and Jose nodded. Next thing I knew, Derek was taping the dirtiest, smelliest shoe he had to my face. The smell was horrid and I was already breathing heavy from the ring. I struggled all around as the ring continued to tease me, now slightly more aroused by being forced to endure the smell.

I was being spanked constantly, almost like some sort of bound and humiliated stripper. Everybody was watching and laughing, enjoying themselves at my expense. Finally, the ring was stopped and didn’t resume. I got desperate for the pleasure and I started thrusting against the bed a little.

“Look at how much he’s loving this!” Mark pointed out. That got me to stop.

“No, keep going!” Derek said. At first I laid still, embarrassed. I truly didn’t want everyone seeing this but was also aroused by the ring and the humiliation. Mark grabbed my ass cheeks and started shoving them into the bed, as if trying to get my hips to thrust himself. It worked to a degree as my shaft was pushed against the bed. Then a spanking, then I froze again.

“You better start again or I’m gonna take that shoe off your face and slap you with it or make you actually choke on that dildo,” Derek barked, and with no choice, I began. As I thrusted more and more, I started to moan before I felt the ring get shot in to full blast. At this point I was rolling all over uncontrollably, thrusting in every direction before the inevitable release. Everybody cheered while I reached a new level of humiliation. And we weren’t done yet.
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Really hot
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Hot indeed. Humiliating maybe, but it seems really enjoyable at the same time. Great story
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow incredible
TieMeUpPls

Post by TieMeUpPls »

There I laid, red in the face and covered in my own release, or at least my legs were with the crotch rope holding it down. Derek came over, wiped some up with his hand and then wiped it on my face and forehead to embarrass me even more. The shoe and dildo gag were removed, replaced by a dirty sock and cleave gag to hold it in. My lips and teeth bit down over the tight gag.

Mark and Jose joined Derek in rubbing the fluid all over my naked bound body. I had no expectation of being used for a show like this, and I just wanted to run and hide. But it was not to be. The crotch rope was removed next before I was ordered onto my feet with my legs still bound.

“Now hop around,” Derek ordered. I did so, hopping all around the room.

“Look at the way his flaccid dick flops around,” Jose commented, instigating laughter. Finally I was shoved against the wall and spanked a few times. Then bent over the bed and spanked some more. I was left there kneeling over the bed for a few minutes and ordered to stay put while everyone grabbed drinks. They came back up and my humiliation resumed.

“We gotta get him hard again,” Mark said.

“I know how,” Derek said. He pulled up some pornography on his phone that showed a naked girl tied up being abused by her mistress, which I’d told Derek before was one of my favorites. I was laying back down on the bed at this point and after a few minutes it was working. I didn’t want it to because I didn’t want to be exploited that way anymore, but I couldn’t resist my body.

Once fully there, my shaft was tied down to my stomach towards my face this time, with the ring put back in place. Then I was carried to the floor and blindfolded.

“Now get ready for some fun,” Derek said. I heard everyone removing their socks and shoes before feeling a barrage of feet in my face. The smell was overwhelming. I tried to avoid it but their gross feet followed me. The ring was activated, making me breathe heavier and smell more. Soon I was back to struggling, moaning, and thrusting.

Then, they helped me up and told me to hop around again, which I did while the ring was used on me. At times my knees would buckle and I’d almost fall, but they’d catch me. This was especially hard while blindfolded, let alone moaning and being pleasured. The whole time I was being mocked and laughed at but there was nothing I could do.

Finally as I got close, I started to topple over before I was grabbed and shoved onto the bed face up. The ring was turned up to max and I started humping the air before finishing all over my own chest and face.

“Well looks like you have something to wear for the night,” Derek commented before undoing the crotch rope. I was helped to my feet before hopping over to a chair, which my chest and legs were taped to.

“You stay here and I’ll let you out when they leave.”
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Another great post
TieMeUpPls

Post by TieMeUpPls »

There I was. Alone and naked in my chair tie, exhausted and embarrassed beyond belief. I listened to the group outside the room having a good time, while I was tied up and couldn’t move. After a while of this, I started to doze off. After all, I had finished twice and was tired from hours of humiliation. I looked down at my myself, my naked body taped down to this chair. At one point I let out a fart, and I figured the fact it was from my naked asshole into Derek’s chair was payback for tonight. Except the smell lingered and I couldn’t do anything except try to hold my breath.

Finally I heard them leaving, and once they’d left Derek came back in. He looked at me and smiled.

“I love how horny this bondage stuff makes you,” he said, “and I know you’ll never like me how you like girls, but this is the best alternative I could ever ask for.” I was happy to oblige, as if I had a choice in the moment. I moved around in the chair. He came over to me and started tickling me all over my body. I couldn’t help but let out a loud “mmmmph” and struggle all around as he tickled me. Eventually, I toppled the chair over, landing it on its side. He cut me from the chair before pinning me down to the floor face first by my ass cheeks. After a few spankings he started to undo my bonds.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic